Third COVID-19 lockdown begins as controversy surrounds schools opening

Michael Ejercito

Dec 28, 2020, 9:49:23 AM12/28/20
http://www.jpost.com/israel-news/controversy-over-schools-opening-as-third-lockdown-begins-653426

Third COVID-19 lockdown begins as controversy surrounds schools opening
Edelstein: reopening all grades ‘will surely extend the closure’ •
Teachers’ Union head: ‘we will not hesitate’ to sanction and strike

By HANNAH BROWN DECEMBER 27, 2020 23:55Email Twitter Facebook fb-messenger
Police officers enforcing third lockdown on inter-city roads (photo
credit: AVSHALOM SASSONI/ MAARIV)
Police officers enforcing third lockdown on inter-city roads
(photo credit: AVSHALOM SASSONI/ MAARIV)

As Israel entered its third lockdown at 5 p.m. on the issue of education
was front and center, as the government hammered out details of how
schools would operate during the closure.
The Knesset Education Committee, led by MK Ram Shefa, approved a change
to the proposed lockdown regulations on Sunday morning that would allow
students in grades 5-10 to continue learning at school.
Read More Related Articles
Married couple dies from coronavirus in hand-holding embrace
Wonder Woman 1984, starring Gal Gadot, flops in box office

How The World's Biggest Slum Stopped The Virus. (Bloomberg.com)
Recommended by
Last Thursday, the proposal called for those students to stay home while
preschools and grades 1-4 and 11-12 would study from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
experts, the 1 p.m. deadline was changed later that day and it was
decided that students would study a full day.
The other main lockdown regulations that went into effect include the
closure of retail businesses (except for groceries and pharmacies),
except for deliveries.
Businesses that do not receive customers will be allowed to remain open
at 50% capacity or up to 10 employees. Gatherings will be limited to a
maximum of 20 people outdoors or 10 people indoors. Individual sports
activities will be allowed with no distance restrictions.
The additional education revision approved Sunday will allow grades 5-10
to operate a full day on their in-person learning days and to study on
Zoom the rest of the time. The high schoolers will study in capsules and
be allowed to interact with up to three other capsules; teachers will be
able to instruct up to four capsules.
The government has 48 hours from Sunday morning to submit a revised
proposal for committee approval; until then, students will continue to
study as usual.
Latest articles from Jpost
Parents’ groups welcomed the change, with the National Parents
Organization saying in a statement prior to the decision: “We will not
allow the members of the cabinet to continue abusing our children.”
Parent advocates also highlighted a report by Elem, the organization
that helps youth in distress, which said that there has been a 41%
increase in adolescents experiencing serious mental health issues, as
well as a sharp rise in substance abuse.
BUT HEALTH Ministry officials were unhappy. Health Minister Yuli
Edelstein said in response to the decision that “lockdown requires
personal responsibility from each and every one of us. Unfortunately,
not everyone acts responsibly. We saw this today in the Knesset’s
Education Committee, in the unfortunate decision to resume schooling in
all classrooms – something that will surely extend the closure.”
Coronavirus commissioner Prof. Nachman Ash also disagreed strongly with
this decision, saying in a briefing, “According to our recommendation,
the education system should have been closed. The government’s decision
was to allow the opening of kindergartens, grades 1-4 and 11-12. Any
additional opening of classrooms means extending the duration of the
closure and lowering its effectiveness.
“In my opinion, it is right to make the closure as short as possible, to
limit activities and not to conduct studies along with other age
groups,” he said.
At the same time, Education Minister Yoav Gallant instructed the
director general of his ministry to give immediate notice to the
directors of the districts and of the educational institutions,
according to which the education system will continue to operate on
Monday as it did on Sunday.
But as of Sunday night, two factors threatened to derail the wishes of
so many parents hoping their children would be able to study during the
third lockdown.
The first was uncertainty about pupils in red and orange cities and/or
neighborhoods, according to the traffic-light plan of differential
regulations depending on the morbidity rates in different areas.
It was not clear which cities and neighborhoods were actually designated
red and orange, since the traffic-light colors are supposed to be
updated weekly on Thursday and the instructions derived from them are
supposed to be valid for an entire week – but the colors were not
updated last week. The last time the stoplight plan was calculated, more
than half of the country (56%) was in red or orange areas.
The other factor that might interfere with the plan was a labor dispute
announced Sunday by the Teachers Union, in protest over teachers not
being vaccinated yet.
Yaffa Ben-David, secretary general of the Teachers Union, said Sunday
that, “if there are no vaccines, there will be no studies – we will not
agree to abandon the health of teaching staff... It is not possible for
teaching staff to sacrifice themselves while all Israeli citizens are in
lockdown and the state will not take care of their health protection.
There is no reason not to vaccinate the teaching staff. “
She noted that, “just a few days ago, the Health Ministry published a
report according to which teaching staff are at a high risk of
infection, at a rate of 50% relative to the general population.” She
said that the union would not hesitate to take further steps. “If the
problem is not resolved, we will not hesitate and take organizational
measures – including sanctions and a strike.”
IN HIS BRIEFING, Ash said that “within a few days” a decision would be
made about when and how teachers would receive vaccinations. Edelstein
announced Saturday night that he had instructed the director general of
his ministry, Prof. Chezy Levy, to facilitate the vaccination of
teaching staff.
When the teachers do get vaccinated, it may be in a new vaccination
center that the Tel Aviv-Jaffa municipality is opening with Tel Aviv
Sourasky Medical Center on January 4 at Rabin Square.
The center will include an immunization tent with 20 stands that will be
operated by the hospital’s nursing staff. Initially, the center will be
open to residents of the city aged 60 and over, and later to all
Israelis. When it opens, it will operate from Sunday through Thursday
from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The center is expected to vaccinate about 5,000 people a day in the
first phase; later, that will increase. The vaccines will be given
according to the guidelines set by the Health Ministry.
“Since the outbreak of the coronavirus, the municipality has been
mobilized to protect the health of the residents and to maintain a sense
of routine alongside the virus,” said Tel Aviv Mayor Ron Huldai.
“We have set up an epidemiological research center with over 100
researchers, testing centers in the neighborhoods and now, a huge
vaccination center in collaboration with Ichilov [hospital, Sourasky
Medical Center in Tel Aviv],” he said. “We will continue to be at the
forefront of the struggle for the benefit of the city’s residents and
all the citizens of the country.”
“As we enter the third closure, it is clear to all of us that our main
goal right now is to vaccinate as many civilians as possible,” added
Ichilov’s director and former coronavirus commissioner Prof. Ronni Gamzu.
“Through Mayor Ron Huldai, who immediately signed on with the Rabin
Square vaccine center, we will continue to vaccinate thousands of people
a day in the huge compound we are setting up with the municipality, all
for one purpose – to finally get rid of coronavirus.”
The system for scheduling appointments for the new complex is still
being determined, and will be published later.
“We’re completing the first week of coronavirus vaccinations with an
unbelievable number of 280,000 vaccinated people,” Edelstein tweeted
Sunday, adding that 71,000 people were vaccinated during the weekend
alone. “We’ll continue to keep Israel safe,” he said. The Maccabi Health
Fund reported Sunday that today 21,009 patients have been vaccinated.
Since the beginning of the operation, 82,077 Maccabi members have been
vaccinated. Tomorrow, it promised that the vaccine rate will increase
even more.
Since the beginning of the vaccination operation, 445,277 appointments
have been set for 227,538 Maccabi members.
ISRAEL IS once more first place worldwide in vaccine distribution,
according to the tracker by Our World in Data. Edelstein, who is in the
Likud Party, celebrated the accomplishment in a statement targeting
unity government partner Blue and White, saying that, “While Blue and
White practices populism and irresponsibility at the expense of public
health, we’re working hard and have led Israel to the first place in the
world regarding vaccine distribution and concern for public health.”
While the hospital system has not collapsed, Jerusalem area hospitals
are full. The Health Ministry on Sunday morning directed Magen David
Adom (MDA), Israel’s national emergency medical service, to stop sending
coronavirus patients to hospitals in Jerusalem in an attempt to reduce
pressure on them. Patients from the Jerusalem area will be sent to
hospitals in central Israel starting Sunday, including Sheba Medical
Center, Beilinson Hospital and the Sourasky Medical Center.
As of Sunday morning, the ministry reported that from midnight Friday to
midnight Saturday, 2,636 cases were diagnosed and another 1,097 were
added between midnight Saturday and 7 a.m. on Sunday. Six hundred and
four patients were in serious condition and 136 were on ventilators.
Since the pandemic began, 3,222 have died.
While Edelstein expressed concern over the decision to keep all school
grades open, he praised the teams in charge of the vaccinations
countrywide, saying: “But I trust you, citizens of Israel. If we all act
responsibly, we will see the great light at the end of the plague.”
Blue and White said: “In all countries of the world, the education
system also operates in a quarantine. Netanyahu, who has avoided dealing
with hot spots and raising fines for narrow political reasons, continues
to use corona for his political needs.
“We will not be preached to by those who bring hundreds of thousands of
families to poverty and have not passed a budget just to escape the law
and harm the justice system.”
Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman and Jerusalem Post Staff contributed to this report.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 28, 2020, 1:39:39 PM12/28/20
MichaelE wrote:

> http://www.jpost.com/israel-news/controversy-over-schools-opening-as-third-lockdown-begins-653426
>

> Third COVID-19 lockdown begins as controversy surrounds schools opening
> Edelstein: reopening all grades ‘will surely extend the closure’ •
> Teachers’ Union head: ‘we will not hesitate’ to sanction and strike
>
> By HANNAH BROWN DECEMBER 27, 2020 23:55...
>
>As Israel entered its third lockdown at 5 p.m. on the issue of education
>was front and center, as the government hammered out details of how
>schools would operate during the closure.
>The Knesset Education Committee, led by MK Ram Shefa, approved a change
>to the proposed lockdown regulations on Sunday morning that would allow
>students in grades 5-10 to continue learning at school.
>Last Thursday, the proposal called for those students to stay home while
>preschools and grades 1-4 and 11-12 would study from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
>experts, the 1 p.m. deadline was changed later that day and it was
>decided that students would study a full day.
>The other main lockdown regulations that went into effect include the
>closure of retail businesses (except for groceries and pharmacies),
>except for deliveries.
>Businesses that do not receive customers will be allowed to remain open
>at 50% capacity or up to 10 employees. Gatherings will be limited to a
>maximum of 20 people outdoors or 10 people indoors. Individual sports
>activities will be allowed with no distance restrictions.
>The additional education revision approved Sunday will allow grades 5-10
>to operate a full day on their in-person learning days and to study on
>Zoom the rest of the time. The high schoolers will study in capsules and
>be allowed to interact with up to three other capsules; teachers will be
>able to instruct up to four capsules.
>The government has 48 hours from Sunday morning to submit a revised
>proposal for committee approval; until then, students will continue to
>study as usual.
The only healthy way to stop the pandemic in Israel & the rest of the
Mideast is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding out
at any given moment, including even while on-line, who among us are
unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order
to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to call their
doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this
pandemic even in the worst-case scenario of the "UK variant mutations"
**and** others like the "cluster-5 mink mutations" (read more via
Google) rendering current vaccines ineffective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Michael Ejercito

Dec 28, 2020, 10:05:55 PM12/28/20
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 28, 2020, 10:22:06 PM12/28/20
MichaelE wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2020, 11:27:15 AM12/29/20
Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

> Think on this, not everything sightwalker quotes from the Bible is for
> edifacation (sic), he is hoping to mold others in his image.

LIE.

Instead, I simply hope to always be wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) like LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
Who is our #1 example of being wonderfully hungry (Luke 24:42)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QujISaqHRAA/VG--nvaGCQAJ

> Remember, even
> the Devil can quote the Bible.

LIE.

It's not written that the Devil can quote the Bible like
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew is doing here by Book, Chapter, & Verse.

Moreover, it is written at Genesis 3:14 that the Devil is cursed to
eat dust, which isn't food.

This does mean that my being http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
(Philippians 4:12) proves that I am not the Devil.

Sadly, the same cannot be said of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29)
condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/jX_UhcCpinw/EYM3_3CWCQAJ

+++

Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD pleaded in part:
>>
>>> Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
>>> silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...
>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> "Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these
>> events." (Acts 5:11)
>>
>> "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
>> Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
>> hell." (Matthew 20:28)
>>
>> Therefore, they (Acts 5:11) were not afraid of their bodies being
>> killed but their souls also being destroyed in hell (Matthew 20:28),
>> which is that eternal lake of fire that torments forever.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Z4Hf_k4uyms/QkEMkBanBgAJ
>>

>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Those who knowingly lie to those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, with the consequence of
>> losing their salvation which means their names are blotted from the
>> LORD's Book of Life.
>>
>> "The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I
>> will never blot out the name of that person from the Book of Life, but
>> will acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels."
>> (Revelation 3:5)
>>
>> Ananias and Sapphira were clearly **not** victorious in being struck
>> down dead by GOD for lying before those in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

Jimmy Alpine GeD

Dec 29, 2020, 9:05:29 PM12/29/20
On 12/29/20 11:27 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
I don't wish to brag, but sightwalker and Jimmy have the same license to
practice medicine in Georgia...
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2020, 9:54:59 PM12/29/20
(3rd) 12/29/20 JimmyA tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/W0vmJ8I1RlA/m/VJr8JHQnBAAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

jimmy alpha ged

Feb 20, 2021, 9:06:57 AM2/20/21
in the AM, most awkward sightwalker said:
> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
I don't wish to brag, but sightwalker and jimmy have the same license to
practice medicine, prove me wrong!
Jimmy Alpha GeD

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 20, 2021, 11:13:28 AM2/20/21
(3rd) 02/20/21 As eternally condemned JimmyA tragically returns ...

Again, what caused JimmyA to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit ?

The simple answer is that JimmyA freely and tragically chose to remain
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (aka "hangry" as described at Genesis
25:32).

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/jIFj5fzysX0/UXmVrxcvAQAJ

"But I tell you that anyone who is (h)angry with a brother or sister
will be subject to judgment." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Matthew
5:22)

Such is the danger of being (h)angry ( http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
).

"And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of
Hell." -- Holy Spirit (again referring to Matthew 5:22).

"Above all else, guard the heart for from it comes all the issues of
life." (Proverbs 4:23)

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts -- murder, adultery, sexual
immorality, theft, false testimony, slander." (Matthew 15:19)

How to guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/YbNSonNJ26Y/B3356wrKDAAJ

We, who are ready to be raptured (Luke 17:37) out from the Great
Tribulation (Revelation 7:14), are filled (Matthew 5:6) with "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) Who is our
Righteousness and Who is the Blood of the Lamb and Who makes our robes
white like wool though they were once scarlet with sin. Our being
filled with "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit does mean we no
longer hunger/thirst (Revelation 7:16a) for righteousness because we
are filled with Living Water (John 4:10) Who is our Righteousness.

Meanwhile, the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned like JimmyA are enroute
to hell.

"And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham
afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father
Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip
of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this
flame." (Luke 16:23-24)

"People in hell are not hungry for food because they are thirsty for
water." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Luke 16:23-24)

+++