* Exposing the tragedy of MichaelC being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 08/30/19 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 30, 2019, 7:21:49 AM8/30/19
eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse (Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+ years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2019, 7:42:47 AM8/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2019, 4:36:30 PM8/30/19

%

Aug 30, 2019, 4:38:40 PM8/30/19
On 2019-08-30 1:43 p.m., Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/F1ILW-X9BAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2019, 4:41:07 PM8/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2019, 4:54:42 PM8/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2019, 5:01:29 PM8/30/19

%

Aug 30, 2019, 5:02:46 PM8/30/19
On 2019-08-30 2:01 p.m., Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/H0FjSwr_BAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2019, 5:38:01 PM8/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2019, 1:10:32 AM8/31/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2019, 6:56:45 AM8/31/19
A t h e i s t wrote:

> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> A t h e i s t wrote:

>>> No Bible "prophecy" (a prediction with religion baggage) has
>>> ever come true.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/aMPUl9EsBQAJ
>>
>> Actually, this prediction has come true for those who have ended up being eternally
>> condemned for blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit because they did
>> not have the humility (lowliness) to ask GOD for "much more" (Luke 11:13) of His
>> Help, Who is His Holy Spirit, as all can witness at ...
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/sVA8mXtRZXI/u6JMV__BAQAJ
>>
>> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> again hope that despite your continuing to misinterpret Proverbs 11:2 as a verse
>> of wise teaching (wisdom isn't taught but conferred by GOD as in the example of
>> King Solomon) instead of a prediction, that you, Atheist, nonetheless also have
>> a healthy appetite.
>>
>> So again, you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> You still have ...

... the ability to eat and again hope you, Atheist, have a healthy
appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/xK_HmB45BgAJ

So again, you do have the ability to eat at the moment, don't you
(yes/no) ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2019, 2:37:46 PM8/31/19
Ted wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Ted wrote:

>>> Well that's kewl with me, dude, cuz MX is like, a fucking asshole, ya know?
>>
>> Such is the terrible consequence of blaspheming against the Holy
>> Spirit.

>>> Thanks for asking, Andrew.
>>
>> I hope your giving thanks means you, Ted, also have a healthy appetite
>> too.
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Hi Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/fs8PCE8f_yk/lpxKGkQwGwAJ

I share with you, Ted, that your being able to reply here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.

So you do, in fact, have the ability to eat at the moment, don't you

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2019, 3:19:42 PM8/31/19
(Atheist) 08/31/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2019, 4:27:44 PM8/31/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2019, 8:16:37 PM8/31/19
* (Atheist) 08/31/19 Again greeting default (aka atheist) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/g7z3wRtLBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2019, 7:18:08 AM9/1/19
(Atheist) 09/01/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2019, 8:05:15 PM9/1/19
* 09/01/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2019, 9:40:47 PM9/1/19
* (Atheist) 09/01/19 As DDMF tragically returns ...

Again, what caused DDMF to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit ?

The simple answer is that DDMF freely and tragically chose to remain
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (aka "hangry" as described at Genesis
25:32).

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/IcH017O9BQAJ

"But I tell you that anyone who is (h)angry with a brother or sister
will be subject to judgment." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Matthew
5:22)

Such is the danger of being (h)angry ( http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
).

"And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of
Hell." -- Holy Spirit (again referring to Matthew 5:22).

"Above all else, guard the heart for from it comes all the issues of
life." (Proverbs 4:23)

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts -- murder, adultery, sexual
immorality, theft, false testimony, slander." (Matthew 15:19)

How to guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/YbNSonNJ26Y/B3356wrKDAAJ

+++

(h)angry DDMF "shrieked" (writing in all caps):
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>> "An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)
>
> AN OMER OF MANNA WEIGHED AND WEIGHS 4.6 POUNDS,
> NOT 2 POUNDS AS ABC SAYS !!!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/P92IfVC2M_A/Lx4yfGQdDAAJ

Sadly note that DDMF calling the Holy Spirit, ABC, is blaspheming
against Him.

It is written at Mark 3:29 that blaspheming "against the Holy Spirit
will never be forgiven."

"... whoever blasphemes against Me will never be forgiven; they are
guilty of an eternal sin." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Mark 3:29)

+++

%

Sep 1, 2019, 9:46:20 PM9/1/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2019, 10:11:10 PM9/1/19

%

Sep 1, 2019, 10:23:54 PM9/1/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 2, 2019, 3:55:49 AM9/2/19
(Atheist) 09/02/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 2, 2019, 4:35:43 AM9/2/19
(Atheist) 09/02/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 2, 2019, 9:08:39 AM9/2/19
Duke wrote:

>>> What is the good behind having to say it your way?
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ
>
>> My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).
>>
>> Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
>> is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)
>
>> Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
>> (John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>
>> Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
>> that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>> hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> I am trying to guide my life as God calls me, but I'm clearly not perfect..

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tzApl2zV53A/IHKtM3fiAwAJ

8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Duke,
would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 2, 2019, 8:30:05 PM9/2/19
(Atheist) 09/02/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 2, 2019, 11:26:10 PM9/2/19
* (Atheist) 09/02/19 As DDMF tragically returns ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2019, 8:14:37 AM9/3/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2019, 8:55:48 AM9/3/19
PatB wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> I'm simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
>>> that despite your feeling "full" that you nonetheless also still have a
>>> healthy appetite (i.e. room for dessert like the "small piece of apple
>>> pie" as it's commonly said we should always have) too.
>>>
>>> So you still have the ability to eat at the moment though you have eaten
>>> some already, don't you (yes/no) ?
>>
>> If you eat pussy for dessert, does that count against
>> your one omer of daily food?

I don't eat cats or anything else that isn't real food.

> Just finished my apple pie.
> MMMMMMMMMMMM Good. w provolone cheese.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/fs8PCE8f_yk/AwKUgfQ9GwAJ

I share with you, Patrick, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) for real food that we're
both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in
red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are:

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2019, 12:59:13 PM9/3/19
Madhu wrote:
> Curtis Eagal wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> Taking your reply with your continued interest to mean "yes, you have
>>> a healthy appetite," I share with you, Curtis, that it's really
>>> Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
>>> that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
>>> in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
>>> (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
>>> that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
>>> are: So now how are you ?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/7x4euih_DQAJ

>> I'm not familiar with this group, but I feel it's inappropriate for the servant
>> preparing the banquet to speak of his own hunger being satiated.
>> I have mixed reactions about what remains to be fulfilled, especially since
>> it will mean the eternal damnation of countless clueless people seeking
>> validation from each other.
>
> Of course. Luke 12:37-46.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/vZZIRjOGDQAJ

To be wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) is to be
ready (Luke 12:38) to eat at the LORD's table (Luke 12:37) watchful as
to not commit the deadly Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony
(Proverbs 23:2).

Indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Madhu, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2019, 1:12:50 PM9/3/19
* (Atheist) 09/03/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2019, 2:22:19 PM9/3/19
an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:

>> > But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...
>>
>> Lie.
>
> True according to the psychiatrist that examined you.

A lie does not become true through the mouth of a psychiatrist.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ytnd2dAJBzI/T7vY1CXWBgAJ

Therefore ...

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

8:3) us to hunger, I would **not** be able to always say/write that I
am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all**
ways including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward
(John 15:12) if I did not have a sound mind.

It is those like you, who are afflicted with the "hunger is
starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11), who do not
have sound minds because of having brain-destroying
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue causes cancer too)
which is acquired from the consequential overeating.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/yAa7-mptNps/PmUluIFCCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:

> Your advice led to the death of a child.

LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://bit.ly/HeartVAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
>>
>>> That only shows you as being in error.
>>
>> The Holy Spirit is not error.
>
> THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
>>
>>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
>> to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
>> by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
>> hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>>
>> Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven ...
>>
>> "You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
>>
> Yes Chung ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2019, 5:40:45 PM9/3/19
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2019, 7:43:45 PM9/3/19
* (Atheist) 09/03/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2019, 8:57:39 PM9/3/19
(Atheist) 09/03/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2019, 11:24:06 PM9/3/19
(Atheist) 09/03/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 1:26:59 AM9/4/19
* (Atheist) 09/04/19 As DDMF tragically returns ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 1:36:22 AM9/4/19
* (Atheist) 09/04/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 2:30:43 AM9/4/19
* (Atheist) 09/04/19 As DDMF haplessly returns ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 3:52:27 AM9/4/19
(Atheist) 09/04/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 7:06:05 AM9/4/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 7:09:19 AM9/4/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 2:56:25 PM9/4/19
* (Atheist) 09/04/19 Again greeting default (aka atheist) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/g7z3wRtLBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 4:01:32 PM9/4/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 4:15:05 PM9/4/19
* (Atheist) 09/04/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 7:04:52 PM9/4/19
* (Atheist) 09/04/19 As DDMF mindlessly returns ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 7:58:28 PM9/4/19
* (Atheist) 09/04/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 8:18:58 PM9/4/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 9:09:13 PM9/4/19
* (Atheist) 09/04/19 Mindlessly vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2019, 3:52:48 AM9/5/19
(Atheist) 09/05/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2019, 7:07:09 AM9/5/19
* (Atheist) 09/05/19 Again greeting default (aka atheist) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/g7z3wRtLBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2019, 5:27:57 PM9/5/19
(Atheist) 09/05/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2019, 7:30:43 PM9/5/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2019, 11:42:07 PM9/5/19
* (Atheist) 09/05/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2019, 9:42:12 AM9/6/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2019, 10:58:33 AM9/6/19
* (Atheist) 09/06/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2019, 6:09:05 PM9/6/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2019, 6:39:37 PM9/6/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2019, 7:53:16 PM9/6/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2019, 8:30:32 PM9/6/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2019, 8:50:49 PM9/6/19
(Atheist) 09/06/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2019, 12:29:12 PM9/7/19
* (Atheist) 09/07/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2019, 4:08:28 PM9/7/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2019, 7:22:30 PM9/7/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2019, 3:33:23 PM9/9/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2019, 9:45:26 PM9/10/19
> [...]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2019, 4:56:58 PM9/11/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2019, 1:28:23 PM9/12/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2019, 2:30:31 PM9/12/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2019, 2:57:12 PM9/12/19
Mitchell Holman posted on USENET about http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
(Genesis 25:32) priests misbehaving (Hebrews 12:16) terribly (Psalm
2:1).

I am instead wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Mitchell, also have a healthy appetite too.

Link to earlier greeting:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/HgkgrUCGwRw/ydn4MhERDAAJ
So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2019, 10:33:21 AM9/13/19
* (Atheist) 09/13/19 Again greeting Mitchell ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/Di0lxzHNAAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2019, 1:06:45 PM9/13/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2019, 2:53:38 PM9/13/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2019, 4:11:24 PM9/13/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2019, 12:50:33 PM9/14/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2019, 3:46:12 PM9/14/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2019, 5:43:38 PM9/14/19
* (Atheist) 09/14/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2019, 11:54:29 PM9/14/19
(Atheist) 09/14/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2019, 12:22:25 AM9/15/19
(Atheist) 09/15/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2019, 3:06:59 AM9/15/19
(Atheist) 09/15/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2019, 1:52:33 PM9/15/19

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Sep 15, 2019, 10:24:23 PM9/15/19
.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 16, 2019, 6:06:02 PM9/16/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 16, 2019, 7:08:04 PM9/16/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 17, 2019, 9:53:45 PM9/17/19
* (Atheist) 09/17/19 Again greeting Mitchell ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/Di0lxzHNAAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2019, 2:50:13 AM9/18/19
* (Atheist) 09/18/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2019, 9:48:54 PM9/20/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2019, 7:52:04 AM9/21/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2019, 11:01:20 AM9/21/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2019, 1:55:03 PM9/22/19
(Atheist) 09/22/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2019, 4:46:04 PM9/22/19
tesla sTinker wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> We imitate Christ when we stop sinning.
>>
>> How to stop sinning:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/EKYoxXGbMmY/TLsppu9yAQAJ
>>
>> "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)
>>
>> To be eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic example of DDMF
>> here on USENET would indeed be worse:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ElveKGzXfuc/SfwQHYvqBAAJ

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/vTVwtwfzBsQ/sdaN77SzBQAJ

> 24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
>
> 25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
>
> 26 And if Satan be risen up against himself, he is divided, and cannot
> stand, but hath an end.
>
> Which is what is wrong in the United States.

... during the Civil War when the States were indeed divided.

> They left His true Church,
> and this is what they will get for doing so.

The LORD's true Church is being built by our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD
as an everlasting collection of experiences that we, who are His
disciples (Luke 9:23), are having in Him as described in the verse
written at Matthew 16:18.

Only such a desired collection of experiences that our LORD Jesus
wants is everlasting because He is everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) as the
everlasting Head of His true Church.

What does Jesus want ?

http://WDJW.net

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, tesla, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2019, 7:44:01 PM9/22/19
(Atheist) 09/22/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2019, 8:13:53 AM9/23/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2019, 7:48:08 PM9/23/19
(Atheist) 09/23/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2019, 10:28:55 PM9/23/19
(Atheist) 09/23/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 25, 2019, 5:37:30 PM9/25/19
* (Atheist) 09/25/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2019, 1:07:41 AM9/26/19
* (Atheist) 09/26/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2019, 6:51:05 PM9/26/19
* (Atheist) 09/26/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...

%

Sep 26, 2019, 7:01:37 PM9/26/19

Miloch

Sep 26, 2019, 7:22:04 PM9/26/19
In article <cig5hi....@news.alt.net>, % says...

>On 2019-09-26 3:57 p.m., Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> * (Atheist) 09/26/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>>
>> Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>>
>> "Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>> ever more cursed by GOD."

Miloch is both 'HANGRY' and 'chungry'...simultaniously....ya...weird...it seems
to be a common affliction in the group.

*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2019, 8:58:39 PM9/26/19
* (Atheist) 09/26/19 Mindlessly vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) ...
It is loading more messages.