NEW: Denmark announces national lockdown from Christmas Day

Michael Ejercito

Dec 16, 2020, 11:43:39 PM12/16/20
http://www.thelocal.dk/20201216/new-denmark-announces-national-lockdown-from-christmas-day

NEW: Denmark announces national lockdown from Christmas Day

Photo: Mads Claus Rasmussen/Ritzau Scanpix
The Local
ne...@thelocal.dk
@thelocaldenmark
16 December 202018:20 CET+01:00
Danish prime minister Mette Frederiksen has announced that the country
will be “practically closed down” from December 25th, with some measures
to take effect as early as Thursday.

All shopping centres and shopping arcades will close from Thursday
December 17th, while businesses such as hairdressers, physiotherapists
and driving schools will close from Monday December 21st.

All retail businesses, with the exception of supermarkets, pharmacies
and other stores which sell daily essentials, will be closed from
December 25th until January 3rd.

In announcing the restrictions, Frederiksen said that Denmark would be
“practically closed down” from December 25th until January 3rd. Further
compensation packages will be negotiated for businesses, Frederiksen said.

“We are doing this because an epidemic that runs out of control would
have great consequences and bigger consequences than closing down now
will have,” she said.

All school children will be sent home from December 21st, the prime
minister also confirmed. Under the current partial lockdown, schools are
still open for children up to fourth grade.

“We have reached risk level four in the entire country, the
second-highest level. That means authorities believe there is widespread
outbreak in society,” Frederiksen said.

Denmark uses a scale level of 1-5 to appraise the seriousness of the
current Covid-19 situation in each of its five administrative healthcare
regions. Each of those five reasons is now at level four.

The highest level, level five, reflects uncontrolled infection spread
and a risk that hospital capacity will be exceeded.

Health minister Magnus Heunicke said at the briefing that 1,808 health
sector personnel had contracted the coronavirus during the last week.
That is an increase of 70 percent, according to Heunicke.

“The infection is now everywhere in society and it is at our hospitals.
But it is important to say that the health service is still open,” the
minister said.

The Danish Health Authority has no plans at the current time to
recommend travel restrictions within Denmark, the authority’s director
Søren Brostrøm said.

“That is not because we are not worried, but because we have very clear
and precise recommendations with regard to social contact,” Brostrøm said.

Those recommendations are to see a maximum of 10 people socially at any
one time, and not to have any form of social contact with more than 10
people.

Frederiksen called the current coronavirus situation situation "very
serious", adding that just under half of Denmark's Covid-19 hospital
beds are now in use.

3,692 positive tests for Covid-19 were registered by the State Serum
Institute on Wednesday, the highest number recorded during the pandemic.
The number of hospitalisations increased significantly by 54, taking the
total number to 493.

During the spring wave of the virus, the number of Covid-19 inpatients
peaked at 535 on April 1st.

14 deaths with Covid-19 were also registered on Wednesday, the highest
daily figure since May.

READ ALSO: WHO warns Europe of Covid-19 'resurgence' and urges families
to wear face masks at Christmas

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2020, 6:09:22 PM12/17/20
The only healthy way to stop the pandemic, especially in Denmark is by
rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding out at any given
moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to call their
doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this
pandemic even in the worst-case scenario of the "cluster-5 mink
mutations" (read more via Google) rendering current vaccines
ineffective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Michael Ejercito

Dec 18, 2020, 9:25:00 AM12/18/20
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2020, 1:08:24 PM12/18/20
MichaelE wrote:
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Michael Ejercito

Dec 19, 2020, 12:51:05 PM12/19/20
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Thank you for noting that I do not have COVID-19.

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2020, 1:00:09 PM12/19/20
> Thank you for noting that I do not have COVID-19.

All thanks, praise ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ), and glory to GOD for
His keeping us from being infected with the COVID-19 coronavirus.

Laus DEO :-)

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau