Adam & Eve were **not** born sinners. They became that when they chose to overeat. Here's how to stop sinning on 10/14/20 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 15, 2020, 12:11:12 AM10/15/20
(A&E-101420) Adam & Eve were **not** born sinners simply b/c they were never born.

Instead, they were created by GOD.

Adam was created from dust:

"Then the LORD GOD formed a man from the dust of the ground and
breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living
being." (Genesis 2:7)

Eve was created from one of Adam's ribs:

"Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the
man, and He brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:22)

They did not become sinners until they chose (per free choice aka free will which GOD allows) to commit the sin of gluttony which is eating more than they needed:

"When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and
pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took
some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her,
and he ate it." (Genesis 3:6)

How to stop sinning:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to John 5:14)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/twdqZ5BAmXU/0kkDNAYvBQAJ

Suffering the "Great Tribulation" would indeed be worse.

As would becoming eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic
example of MichaelC who is being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/mzVPeVdKDgAJ

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2020, 12:16:11 AM10/15/20

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/x9Fm2PZCAwAJ
Instead, they were created by GOD.

Adam was created from dust:

"Then the LORD GOD formed a man from the dust of the ground and
breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a
living being." (Genesis 2:7)

Eve was created from one of Adam's ribs:

"Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the
man, and He brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:22)

They did not become sinners until they chose (per free choice aka free
will which GOD allows) to commit the sin of gluttony which is eating
more than they needed:

"When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and
pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took
some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her,
and he ate it." (Genesis 3:6)

Again, for 10/15/20, here's how to stop sinning:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2020, 12:30:22 AM10/15/20
Andrew_W wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Andrew_W wrote:

>>> Are you talking about animals? You can't be referring to humans. Humans can
>>> do all of those things...
>>
>> ... only if they are using "a complex brain" thereby proving they have
>> "a complex brain" by using it.
>>
>>> Start talking some sense.
>>
>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Therefore, "teaching, rebuking, correcting and training" (2 Timothy
>> 3:16) proves that "a complex brain" is being used.

>>> Tell me why you want to know first?
>>> And what kind of hunger are you talking about? There are many forms. Your
>>> question is irrational. Tell me what your problem is. I might be able to
>>> help.
>>
>> (additional greetings and non-answers snipped)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/wUQk3k2iAgAJ
>>
>> Again, I really advise a 9th time here that you, Andrew_W **really**
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> and you've affirmed in what you've written that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> Well go eat something and get past this strangely persistent problem.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4_12) in the Holy
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Andrew_W, would come to trust
the truth (John 14:6), Who is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2020, 12:39:48 AM10/15/20

zeb...@windstream.net

Oct 19, 2020, 7:26:45 AM10/19/20
On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 00:16:28 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(A&E-101420) Adam & Eve were **not** born sinners simply b/c they were
>never born:
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/x9Fm2PZCAwAJ
>Instead, they were created by GOD.
>
>Adam was created from dust:
>
>"Then the LORD GOD formed a man from the dust of the ground and
>breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a
>living being." (Genesis 2:7)
>
>Eve was created from one of Adam's ribs:
>
>"Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the
>man, and He brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:22)
>
>They did not become sinners until they chose (per free choice aka free
>will which GOD allows) to commit the sin of gluttony which is eating
>more than they needed:

There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
gluttony. Their sin was stealing fruit from a tree that didn't belong
to them: Gen 3:11,

"Have you eaten from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?”

"James
www.jw.org
The Bible is truths"

duckg...@cox.net

Oct 19, 2020, 8:55:13 AM10/19/20
On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 07:26:43 -0400, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 00:16:28 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
><disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>
>>(A&E-101420) Adam & Eve were **not** born sinners simply b/c they were
>>never born:
>>
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/x9Fm2PZCAwAJ
>>Instead, they were created by GOD.
>>
>>Adam was created from dust:
>>
>>"Then the LORD GOD formed a man from the dust of the ground and
>>breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a
>>living being." (Genesis 2:7)
>>
>>Eve was created from one of Adam's ribs:
>>
>>"Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the
>>man, and He brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:22)
>>
>>They did not become sinners until they chose (per free choice aka free
>>will which GOD allows) to commit the sin of gluttony which is eating
>>more than they needed:
>
>There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
>gluttony. Their sin was stealing fruit from a tree that didn't belong
>to them: Gen 3:11,

Nope, rejecting God's commandments. LIke the jw's do.

>"Have you eaten from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?”

Maybe it's the Pishon River that's the sin.
the dukester, American-American

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 19, 2020, 11:19:37 AM10/19/20
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> (A&E-101420) Adam & Eve were **not** born sinners simply b/c they were
>> never born:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/x9Fm2PZCAwAJ
>>
>> Instead, they were created by GOD.
>>
>> Adam was created from dust:
>>
>> "Then the LORD GOD formed a man from the dust of the ground and
>> breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a
>> living being." (Genesis 2:7)
>>
>> Eve was created from one of Adam's ribs:
>>
>> "Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the
>> man, and He brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:22)
>>
>> They did not become sinners until they chose (per free choice aka free
>> will which GOD allows) to commit the sin of gluttony which is eating
>> more than they needed:
>
> There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
> gluttony.

The definition of gluttony is having **eaten** more than needed.

> Their sin was stealing fruit from a tree that didn't belong
> to them: Gen 3:11,
>
> "Have you **eaten** from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?”

**emphasis** added.

This is why it's additionally written at Proverbs 23:2

"and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony."

Which means that it's better to commit suicide, which isn't sin, than
to commit gluttony, which is A&E's original sin.

>> "When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and
>> pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took
>> some and **ate** it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her,
>> and he **ate** it." (Genesis 3:6)

**Emphasis** added.

Thus, it is very clearly written here that Eve "took some" of "the
fruit of the tree" instead of "stole some," therefore the sin for Eve
is **not** theft, but gluttony.

Moreover, it is written at Genesis 3:5:

"For GOD knows that when you **eat** from it your eyes will be opened,
and you will be like GOD, knowing good and evil."

**Emphasis** again added.

Therefore ...

>> Again, for 10/19/20, here's how to stop sinning:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ
>>
>> "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
>> Spirit (referring to John 5:14)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/twdqZ5BAmXU/0kkDNAYvBQAJ
>>
>> Suffering the "Great Tribulation" would indeed be worse.
>>
>> As would becoming eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic
>> example of MichaelC who is being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
>> GOD:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/mzVPeVdKDgAJ
>>
>> So let us not be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
>> Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a
>> http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, James, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 19, 2020, 11:29:23 AM10/19/20
Duke wrote:

>>> What is the good behind having to say it your way?
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ
>
>> My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).
>>
>> Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
>> is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)
>
>> Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
>> (John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>
>> Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
>> that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>> hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> I am trying to guide my life as God calls me, but I'm clearly not perfect..

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tzApl2zV53A/IHKtM3fiAwAJ

8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you,
Duke, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ
of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 19, 2020, 5:23:09 PM10/19/20
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> James wrote:

>>> Actually, the Bible doesn't teach of a rapture of all the righteous
>>> ones...
>>
>> Correct.
>>
>> Instead of the Bible, it's the LORD our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) GOD who
>> teaches us about the rapture because He is the One Who helps us solve
>> His wonderful riddle that is written in the Bible at Luke 17:37 about
>> where the rapture will take place:
>>
>> "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered
>> together" (Luke 17:37; KJV)
>>
>> Eagles are indeed raptors so that it is right to call the event
>> describing the taking up "of all the righteous ones" as the rapture
>> when thinking about this riddle.
>>
>> HIS solution to the riddle about where we must be to be rapture (Luke
>> 17:37) ready is that we must be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke
>> 24:42) like the eagles circling patiently in flight around their food
>> and like the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD, Who is described in the
>> Bible to be like an Eagle, and Who is patiently waiting for us to eat
>> with Him at His wedding supper.
>
> Well, you got one big problem with the all righteous get raptured. It
> is Jesus words:
>
> -- King James
> Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

According to LORD Jesus' words written in Revelation, the Earth will
be made new, thereby making it a much better inheritance for those who
get raptured instead of for those who get left behind, like Cleopas
and Simon were left behind because of their being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32, Luke 24:32) misbehaving
(Hebrews 12:16) terribly wolfing down food in Emmaus instead of
waiting on our risen LORD, to suffer the Great Tribulation (Luke
17:29-30) which will indeed make Earth a new planet with no sea.

This does mean that, in accord with the rest of Scripture, the Earth
will be around forever but its pollution not so much.

Laus DEO :-)

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, James, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2020, 8:30:23 AM10/20/20
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> (Rev1:7) 10/20/20 Again here ...
>>
>> James wrote:

>>> There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
>>> gluttony.
>>
>> The definition of gluttony is having **eaten** more than needed.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/o-EMscKhBAAJ
>
> If its not in the Bible, we have no way of knowing that.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/VCpuEQudr5Y/dz9_yu3mBAAJ

The way (John 14:6) to know true (John 21:24) things, including the
definition of gluttony, outside of the Bible is by learning from LORD
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who is the truth, for it's written in the
Bible that ...

"Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were
written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room
for the books that would be written." (John 21:25)

>>> Their sin was stealing fruit from a tree that didn't belong
>>> to them: Gen 3:11,
>>>
>>> "Have you **eaten** from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?”
>>
>> **emphasis** added.
>>
>> This is why it's additionally written at Proverbs 23:2
>>
>> "and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony."
>>
>> Which means that it's better to commit suicide, which isn't sin, than
>> to commit gluttony, which is A&E's original sin.
>
> Look at the context. Vs 1:
>
> "When you sit down to eat with a king,
> Carefully consider what is before you;"
>
> If you eat more than the king, that could embarrass him. And that
> would put your life in jeopardy.

The context of the Bible is that GOD is the "KING of kings"
(Revelation 19:16). Moreover, GOD is omnipotent so that none are able
to eat as much as GOD much less more than GOD.

Thus, we learn from Proverbs 23:1-2 that indeed ...

"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)

Therefore, what is written at Proverbs 23:2 indicates that we prepare
to take our own life with the "knife at our throat" because it's
better to have our life destroyed by our own hand than to have our
soul destroyed by GOD for our committing the sin of gluttony.

"It is better for you to commit suicide than to lose your soul" --
Holy Spirit (referring to Matthew 16:26)

>> **Emphasis** added.
>>
>> Thus, it is very clearly written here that Eve "took some" of "the
>> fruit of the tree" instead of "stole some," therefore the sin for Eve
>> is **not** theft, but gluttony.
>
> That tree didn't belong to her to eat from.

Neither do all the other trees in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 2:15)

> And she knew it.

She wasn't present for GOD's command to Adam to know it:

"“You are free to **eat** from any tree in the garden; but you must
not **eat** from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when
you **eat** from it you will certainly die.” (Genesis 2:16-17)

**Emphasis** added.

Instead, she learned the command from Adam, who apparently added to
GOD's words with his own that Eve also not touch the fruit or she'd
die. The latter is what gave an opening for satan to deceive Eve.

> If you
> take something that didn't belong to you, it's called stealing.

Neither Adam nor Eve confessed to the sin of stealing.

Instead, they both confessed to the sin of having eaten more than they
needed.

"The woman You put here with me -- she gave me some fruit from the
tree, and I ate it." -- Adam (Genesis 3:12)

"The serpent deceived me, and I ate." -- Eve (Genesis 3:13)

"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
Spirit (again referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)

>> Moreover, it is written at Genesis 3:5:
>>
>> "For GOD knows that when you **eat** from it your eyes will be opened,
>> and you will be like GOD, knowing good and evil."
>>
>> **Emphasis** again added.
>>
>> Therefore ...
>
> Their eating from it showed God that they could determine for
> themselves what it right and what is wrong. Therefore....

Instead, they both confessed to the sin of having eaten more than they
needed.

"The woman You put here with me -- she gave me some fruit from the
tree, and I ate it." -- Adam (Genesis 3:12)

"The serpent deceived me, and I ate." -- Eve (Genesis 3:13)

"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
Spirit (again referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)

Therefore ...

>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, James, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Need to eat all the time. Sugar level and such.

Taking your feeling that "you need to eat all the time" to mean "yes,
you have a healthy appetite," I remind you, James, that it's really
Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
{{healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to
write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here
that you are:

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2020, 2:20:00 PM10/20/20