Covid: Young people asked how pandemic has affected them

Michael Ejercito

Jan 22, 2021, 9:19:06 AM1/22/21
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-55739974

Covid: Young people asked how pandemic has affected them
By Ben Price
BBC News

Published1 day ago
Share
Related Topics
Coronavirus pandemic

media captionWhile some young people have found it hard at times, others
have learnt new skills
Young people have been asked to share their experiences of how they have
coped during the coronavirus pandemic.

Children's Commissioner for Wales Sally Holland said her national survey
was important because sometimes views of younger people can be "surprising".

She said the information provided would also help inform the Welsh
Government ahead of some tough decisions it will need to make in the future.

A similar survey was carried out in the first lockdown last year.

A recent Prince's Trust Youth Index survey asked young people across the
UK about their thoughts and feelings towards the pandemic.

Networks 'should give data to Wales' children'
Children 'worried' about education in pandemic
More than 2,000 responded including 200 from Wales.

It found 63% of 16 to 25-year-olds said the pandemic had left them
"always" or "often" feeling anxious - 64% said they were feeling like
they were "missing out on being young".

BBC Wales spoke to a number of children and young people about their
thoughts on a variety of issues including home schooling, loneliness and
finding out what they are doing to stay positive.

'Hard to find motivation'
Angel
image captionAngel has been learning sign language
Angel, 16, from Cardiff, is studying for her GCSEs.

"I've just been confused a lot of the time. All the information out
there and it's really hard to process and get to a point where you're in
a mindset where you know what's happening.

"There's such a high level of uncertainty you're constantly worried or
actually doubting what's going to happen next.

"When you have goals for the future it's something to help you get
through this but when you're in the circumstances we're in now, it's
really hard to find the motivation and a purpose for what you're doing now."

To try and stay positive Angel has been trying to get out for walks
during her school breaks or watch Netflix.

She said she has also tried to learn some sign-language during lockdown
and attempted yoga.

Emrys and Clara
image captionEmrys and Clara have been learning home skills
Emrys, 11, from Bridgend, said he misses not having the structure of a
school day and seeing his friends.

He added: "I'm a social person. I have friends, I chat with them, I play
with them, and it's hard not being with my friends but I mean the family
will have to do."

He and his six-year-old sister, Clara, have enjoyed going for walks with
their parents and have been learning some new skills including washing
dishes, cooking dinner and baking cakes.

Meanwhile, 11-year-old Sophie has found it difficult to not get bored
during long periods of time in the house.

"I'd say I cope OK with it at some points, but then not okay with it at
other points," she added.

Sophie
image captionSophie said it can be hard sometimes to find things to do
'Heart-breaking'
Alicia is studying for her A-levels and has friends who have dropped out
of their studies this year because of the stress and anxiety caused by
the uncertainty about exams and their futures.

The 17-year-old also said it was "heart-breaking" not being able to see
many of her close friends for almost a year.

She added: "My thoughts are, it's less of a luxury now, I need to be
able to go out to see them and to work."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 22, 2021, 9:30:46 AM1/22/21
The only healthy way to stop the pandemic in Wales, UK and
elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding
out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who among us
are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in
order to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to call
their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping
this pandemic. Thus, hoping for the best while preparing for the
worst-case scenario of the "UK variant mutations" **and** others like
the South African & "cluster-5 mink mutations" (read more via Google)
rendering current vaccines ineffective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Michael Ejercito

Jan 22, 2021, 9:32:50 AM1/22/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 22, 2021, 9:41:30 AM1/22/21
MichaelE wrote:
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 22, 2021, 11:42:06 AM1/22/21
On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 06:18:19 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-55739974
>

>Covid: Young people asked how pandemic has affected them
>By Ben Price
>BBC News

Young people should be aksing who allowed gooks like you and charlatan
Chung to spread the Chinese plague all over the world, gook!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 22, 2021, 12:02:37 PM1/22/21
(Wales) 01/22/21 "SHPAMMER" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 22, 2021, 12:07:05 PM1/22/21
On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 06:32:48 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
Of course you are, gook...wonderfully RAVENOUS for freshly squeezed
jew diarrhoea!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 22, 2021, 12:12:08 PM1/22/21
(Wales) 01/22/21 "SHPAMMER" haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 22, 2021, 4:13:48 PM1/22/21
On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:12:08 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 01/22/21 KK mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Are you a BOT, you slant eyed mongoloid quack?

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 22, 2021, 4:14:05 PM1/22/21
On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:02:36 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 01/22/21 KK mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 22, 2021, 6:21:57 PM1/22/21
(Wales) 01/22/21 "SHPAMMER" mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 23, 2021, 7:51:12 AM1/23/21
Horseshit, gook.

Suggested further reading:
The Bible

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2021, 8:44:39 AM1/23/21
(Wales) 01/23/21 "SHPAMMER" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Jan 23, 2021, 12:39:59 PM1/23/21
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
Wrong!

Mangina, I hunger for truth and righteousness.

Maybe you should try being wonderfully hungry.

Then you can be rapture ready!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2021, 4:25:15 PM1/23/21

Michael Ejercito

Jan 27, 2021, 9:20:33 AM1/27/21
The Peeler wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 04:50:55 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "inge23...@aol.con", farted
> again:
>

>>> (3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
>>> 19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
>>> creatures in Christ.
>>>
>>> <end trichotomy>
>>>
>>> Suggested further reading:
>>> http://T3WiJ.com
>>
>> Horseshit, gook.
>
> That's what keeps fomenting in your sick head, shithead!
It is better than the mangina.

>> Suggested further reading:
>> The Bible
>
> Heed your own advice, you illiterate serb peasant who doesn't even know that
> Jesus was a Jew!

He knows as much about Christian theology as he knows about the
Holocaust!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 27, 2021, 9:41:27 AM1/27/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 27, 2021, 10:57:37 AM1/27/21
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 06:20:30 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

> It is better than the mangina.

Not that you can show.

> He knows as much about Christian theology as he knows about the
>Holocaust!

You 'worship' the superseded jew g-d haShit and there WAS no
'holocaust'®™, gook!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 27, 2021, 11:00:02 AM1/27/21
(Wales) 01/27/21 "SHPAMMER" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Roman the Foreskin PEELER

Jan 27, 2021, 11:43:36 AM1/27/21
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 11:00:00 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Wales) 01/27/21 "SHPAMMER" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold in slant-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued defiance of
the Georgia Composite Medical Board by gook charlatan Andrew B. Chung!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler

Jan 27, 2021, 11:51:39 AM1/27/21
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 08:43:24 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Roman the Foreskin PEELER",
farted again:

>>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>>threads:
>
> Behold in slant-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued defiance of
> the Georgia Composite Medical Board by gook charlatan Andrew B. Chung!

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the brazen effrontery of this
serb peasant, charlatan and pedo trying to pass herself off as a "Brit" and
"WASP"! ROTFLOL!

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 27, 2021, 12:39:38 PM1/27/21
(Wales) 01/27/21 "Roman" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 27, 2021, 1:15:40 PM1/27/21
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:39:37 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Wales) 01/27/21 "Roman" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

So how are you, gook?

Are you wonderfully hungry....STARVING to DEATH even?

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 27, 2021, 1:23:13 PM1/27/21
(Wales) 01/27/21 "SHPAMMER" haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 28, 2021, 7:57:52 AM1/28/21
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 13:23:11 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Wales) 01/27/21 "SHPAMMER" haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

LIE.

I have **never** vainjangled, haplessly or otherwise, gook!

But the last name, Chung, suggests that (you are) a slant eyed
mongoloid.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 28, 2021, 8:05:49 AM1/28/21
(Wales) 01/28/21 "SHPAMMER" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Jan 28, 2021, 9:11:04 AM1/28/21
B'righton Mass wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 06:20:30 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> It is better than the mangina.
>
> Not that you can show.
It is just so fucking obvious.

>> He knows as much about Christian theology as he knows about the
>> Holocaust!
>
> You 'worship' the superseded jew g-d haShit and there WAS no
> 'holocaust'®™, gook!
> --

Nithing, you keep proving, ON THE SPOT, what I write about you!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 28, 2021, 9:12:51 AM1/28/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 28, 2021, 11:11:53 AM1/28/21
On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 06:11:02 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
>B'righton Mass wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 06:20:30 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> It is better than the mangina.
>>
>> Not that you can show.
> It is just so fucking obvious.

Your craven jew ainlungus is the only thing that's so fucking obvious,
gook!

>>> He knows as much about Christian theology as he knows about the
>>> Holocaust!
>>
>> You 'worship' the superseded jew g-d haShit and there WAS no
>> 'holocaust'®™, gook!
>> --
>
> Nithing, you keep proving, ON THE SPOT, what I write about you!

Needledick, you keep zsuckling, ON THE SPOT, the very freshly squeezed
jew diarrhoea I wrote about!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 28, 2021, 11:21:51 AM1/28/21
(Wales) 01/28/21 "SHPAMMER" haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 28, 2021, 11:48:36 AM1/28/21
On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 11:21:50 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> haplessly vainjangled:

>(Wales) 01/28/21 "SHPAMMER" haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."

LIE.

Like a shitskinned moth to flame, gook charlatan Andrew B. Chung (aka
HeartQuack Andrew et al) fake-doctor returns to be ever more cursed by
G-D and the ENTIRE medical industry.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 28, 2021, 11:51:51 AM1/28/21
(Wales) 01/28/21 "SHPAMMER" mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 28, 2021, 4:22:43 PM1/28/21
LIE.

The colour of your slant eyed mongoloid face **is** visible here on
USENET and it's **yellow**, same as every other g-ddam gook's!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 28, 2021, 7:40:54 PM1/28/21
(Wales) 01/28/21 "SHPAMMER" obsessively vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 29, 2021, 10:26:38 AM1/29/21
On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 19:40:55 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Wales) 01/28/21 "SHPAMMER" obsessively vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

So how are you, gook?

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 29, 2021, 11:08:32 AM1/29/21
(Wales) 01/29/21 "SHPAMMER" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 30, 2021, 12:58:31 PM1/30/21
On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 11:08:32 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Wales) 01/29/21 "SHPAMMER" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Quack Quack!

Is that **you**, gook charlatan Chung?

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 30, 2021, 2:08:29 PM1/30/21
(Wales) 01/30/21 "SHPAMMER" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Feb 1, 2021, 9:19:11 AM2/1/21
The Peeler wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 08:11:44 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "inge23...@aol.con", farted
> again:
>>>
>>> Nithing, you keep proving, ON THE SPOT, what I write about you!
>>
>> Needledick, you keep zsuckling, ON THE SPOT, the very freshly squeezed
>> jew diarrhoea I wrote about!
>
> And you HAD to come running along and prove, yet AGAIN, what he wrote about
> you! Just HOW retarded are you, filthy pedo?

He always does that.

Jack Marshall writes about ethics rot on sports pages.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2021/01/28/ethics-rot-on-the-sports-pages/

Ethics Rot On The Sports Pages
JANUARY 28, 2021 / JACK MARSHALL
colin-kaepernick-nike

I have written here before that following baseball and baseball
commentary as a child formed the foundation of my interest in ethics and
ethical virtues. This was made possible by my idealistic, lawyer, war
hero father guiding me through various thickets of confusion and toxic
rationalizations, but I worked a lot of it out myself. Boston
sportswriting was famously full of fools and blow-hards back then, but
at least there was seldom any political opining on the sports pages. I
assume that responsible editors forbade it, since the typical
sportswriter possessed the sophistication of the average eleven-year
old. Sports was seen, correctly, as an often abstract metaphor for real
life, where one could learn useful lessons about human nature and
problem solving, but one which would curdle quickly once it was confused
with the more complex issues that lay outside the stadiums, parks,
fields and arenas.

An important book could be written about how politics spoiled, and
perhaps even ruined, sports, and the negative effect of this on the rest
of American society. I don’t have the time for that, and it’s outside of
my area of expertise anyway. However, it seems clear that the
politicization and progressive brain-washing that has perverted so much
else today has infected sports, perhaps fatally, and that whatever value
the topic may have had in conveying cultural values to our young has
evaporated in the steam of empty wokeness and ruthless propaganda.

This week provided additional damning evidence. Monday was epic, as the
sports page propagandists prepared us for the brain-twisting logic of
the baseball Hall of Fame voters determining that Curt Schilling’s
support for the previous President of the United States made him a worse
pitcher. One Times article demonstrated just how devoid of critical
thinking skills sports writers are by quoting with approval a supposedly
astute baseball writer’s’ suggestion that “making transphobic comments”
is a “much better” reason to keep a player out of the Hall of Fame than
his steroid use. Incredible! The latter is cheating on the field. The
former is the expression of an opinion, and has nothing to do with
baseball at all.

But that wasn’t the worst of what Monday’s sportswriting wisdom brought
us. The new primary sports columnist of the New York Times, Kurt
Streeter, reflecting on the end of the NFL season, issued a screed
celebrating—wait for it—Colin Kaepernick.

“Kap was right” the head exploding thing begins. No, in fact Kap wasn’t
right, and what he first and foremost wasn’t right about was the
appropriateness of a worker using the workplace to make grandstanding
political statements having nothing to do with his job, what he was paid
for, or the product his business’s customers were paying for. Streeter
doesn’t even address this, the threshold reason Kaepernick’s stunt was
wrong without even considering its message, garbled as it was.

Nor does the sportswriter, who is black (I guessed!), bother to remind
us of what Kaepernick, who is, to quote what I wrote when he first
started kneeling, an idiot, said was the reason for his unethical
protest. Here is how he explained it in 2016,

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that
oppresses black people and people of color.To me, this is bigger than
football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There
are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away
with murder.”

So what was he “right” about, Kurt?

Lots of things are “bigger than football,” but that doesn’t mean they
belong on the football field. “There are bodies on the street” is a
meaningless statement, emotion without context. At the time, the
statement referred to the Ferguson police leaving Mike Brown’s body
where it fell in order to investigate the shooting, which unscrupulous
activists (and ignoramuses like Kaepernick) criticized as proof of the
police’s disrespect for black bodies. There are also many, many bodies
on the street that have been put there by black criminals, and police
work to protect black communities from them.

“People getting paid leave” was a reference to the belief of Kaepernick
and others who don’t know anything about the law, due process or basic
fairness (or, in many cases, pretend those things don’t “matter”) that
police officers in shooting incidents involving blacks should be
presumed guilty and racist. They should lose their jobs without any
determination of the facts. “Getting away with murder” is in the same
incompetent category: Kaepernick was referring to the deaths of Trayvon
Martin, Mike Brown and Eric Garner, none of whom were “murdered.”

Most of all, the United States doesn’t “oppress” blacks and people of
color. From Ethics Alarms in 2016:

Regarding the latter, the U.S. allows over 11 million illegal
immigrants, mostly “of color,” remain in this country although they are
here illegally. Spanish speaking people of color are not required to
learn the language, as they should. The schools must accommodate their
children, when they fail their parental responsibility of teaching them
English, by providing translations of written material and oral
instruction. The United States has distorted almost every aspect of
society in long-standing, expensive, divisive and often futile efforts
to undo the cultural disadvantages inflicted by slavery and
institutionalized racism. 41.6 % of black Americans receive government
assistance in an average month; 36.4 percent of Hispanics; 17.8 % of
Asians or Pacific Islanders, contrasted with 13.2 % of whites. That’s
not oppression. Affirmative action, whereby blacks receive college
admission preferences over whites with similar or better test scores and
academic credentials, is still allowed by the courts (though it should
not be) and is still employed in a majority of colleges. That’s not
oppression. The current Justice Department and other federal agencies
have enacted policies, many of them of dubious value, that have been
aimed at assisting African-Americans, such as prohibitions on renters
seeking information about past criminal convictions. That’s not
oppression either. Most important of all, U.S. culture emphatically
rejects and punishes open expressions of racism, as well as a lot of
speech and opinion that isn’t racist at all, but is punished anyway,
just to be safe. That often constitutes oppression on behalf of people
of color, and it is all-American.

Kaepernick, meanwhile, was then playing football under a 6 year,
$114,000,000 contract including a $12,328,766 signing bonus, with
$61,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $19,000,000. He
certainly wasn’t being oppressed, especially since at the time of his
protest, he also wasn’t a very good quarterback. So, so oppressed.

As Dorian Majied, an Army Ranger veteran who served in Iraq, responded
to Kaepernick’s gesture of ingratitude and ignorance at the time,

“To disrespect the country that has afforded him the opportunities and
fortunes he acquired is only made more offensive by the fact that his
life is the personification of the ideals I see in the American flag and
National Anthem: a biracial child, raised by white parents, and who has
accomplished much despite his “oppression.” In how many more nations
around the world can a story like that come to fruition?…Kaepernick was
wrong in his delivery and protested the wrong symbols of America. The
American flag and National Anthem represent the highest of American
ideals, not the lowest ideals.”

So again, what was Colin Kaepernick right about? What did he demonstrate
that, according to Streeter, “carried the profound weight of truth”? Get
this…

We’ve seen the rise of white supremacy. The stream of police shootings.
The killing of George Floyd. Protests, the coronavirus pandemic and the
deadly storming of the Capitol. Kaepernick’s critique of America
foretold it all.

There had been no “rise in white supremacy”…what does that even mean? A
woman “of color” was just elected Vice-President based only on the fact
that she was a woman of color, and little else. There has been no
“stream of police shootings.” Police shootings have declined since
Kaepernick’s stunt, and were already declining in 2015. “The killing of
George Floyd” is now a cliche, but it has yet to be determined that
Floyd was killed, and there is no evidence that racism had anything to
do with it if he was. The protests were created by the racist
organization that Kaepernick supports, Black Lives Matter, and fueled by
disinformation like his. The riot at the Capitol had nothing to do with
race whatsoever. (Note that Streeter calls that “deadly,” but not the
“mostly peaceful” BLM protests, which killed far more.)

And Kaepernick foretold the pandemic?

Not only was Kaepernick not “right” about anything, Streeter is wrong
about everything, and the Times editors were irresponsible to allow his
disgraceful column to be published on the sports pages, not just because
of its misrepresentations, but because of its pathetic lack of competent
and objective analysis.

It is decent anti-American, progressive, Black Lives Matter propaganda,
though. As sports coverage deteriorates in that direction, what was once
a positive and uniting force in our culture becomes a poisonous one.

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 1, 2021, 12:09:19 PM2/1/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 1, 2021, 12:22:54 PM2/1/21
(Wales) 02/01/21 Again, here's how ...

To sin is to not do what LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD, wants because of our being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

Suggested background reading:

(1) What does Jesus want ?
http://WDJW.net

(2) How to stop sinning & avoid the eternal (Mark 3:29) sin ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ

(3) Our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tJCSufTgyLU/6pPYHYipGwAJ

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth being our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry means that even His creating evil is not sin
because He does it not out of being hangry but for the meaningful
purpose of proving that, in fact, only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

... or worse (John 5:14) become eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in
the tragic USENET example of James (zeb**ATwindstream.net):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/7GiPwBwBbqw/m/mvPDcSY5AQAJ

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 1, 2021, 1:21:28 PM2/1/21
On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 06:19:14 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

> He always does that.

You always zsuckle jew ani.

> Jack Marshall writes about ethics rot on sports pages.

Who gives two warm jew shits, gook?

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 1, 2021, 1:29:47 PM2/1/21
(Wales) 02/01/21 "SHPAMMER" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Feb 2, 2021, 9:25:00 AM2/2/21
B'righton Mass wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 06:19:14 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> He always does that.
>
> You always zsuckle jew ani.
You are so obsessed with ani.

Nithing, I doubt that you fuck Judenfraulein vulva!

>> Jack Marshall writes about ethics rot on sports pages.
>
> Who gives two warm jew shits, gook?
Normal people do.

Here is my comment.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2021/01/28/ethics-rot-on-the-sports-pages/#comment-740408

Jack has posted on occasion a growing anti-white, anti-male sentiment
among the Democratic Party spokesholes and rank-and-file.

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 2, 2021, 9:31:08 AM2/2/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 2, 2021, 12:16:07 PM2/2/21
On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 06:24:56 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
>B'righton Mass wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 06:19:14 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> He always does that.
>>
>> You always zsuckle jew ani.
> You are so obsessed with ani.

You are so obsessed with zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea from
jew ani.

> Nithing, I doubt that you fuck Judenfraulein vulva!

Needledick, I KNOW that you are not even ELIGIBLE to fuck circumcised
judenhuren diseased vulva!

>>> Jack Marshall writes about ethics rot on sports pages.
>>
>> Who gives two warm jew shits, gook?
> Normal people do.

Not that you can show.

> Here is my comment.

Who gives two warm jew shits about your inane plagiarised comment,

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 2, 2021, 12:26:30 PM2/2/21
(Wales) 02/02/21 "SHPAMMER" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Feb 3, 2021, 9:14:49 AM2/3/21
The Peeler wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 09:58:27 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "inge23...@aol.con", farted
> again:
>

>> Quack Quack!
>
> Yes, we know it, you are as stupid as a duck!

Indeed the mangina is.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/square-inc-forces-book-store-closure-over-non-firing-replica-guns/#comment-4737807

As has been shown by examples from Imperial Japan through Nazi Germany
and the Soviet Union to North Korea and China today, stupidity and evil
usually go hand in hand.

Michael Ejercito

Feb 3, 2021, 9:21:39 AM2/3/21
B'righton Mass wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 06:24:56 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
>> B'righton Mass wrote:

>>> You always zsuckle jew ani.
>> You are so obsessed with ani.
>
> You are so obsessed with zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea from
> jew ani.
>
>> Nithing, I doubt that you fuck Judenfraulein vulva!
>
> Needledick, I KNOW that you are not even ELIGIBLE to fuck circumcised
> judenhuren diseased vulva!
What about the clean Judenfraulein vulvas?

>>> Who gives two warm jew shits, gook?
>> Normal people do.
>
> Not that you can show.
>
>> Here is my comment.
>
> Who gives two warm jew shits about your inane plagiarised comment,
> gook?
Normal people do.

Here is another comment from me.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2021/01/28/ethics-rot-on-the-sports-pages/#comment-739836

Why should theuy be forced to leave their country?

why not fight back, like Michael Collins did?

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 3, 2021, 11:58:29 AM2/3/21
On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 06:14:48 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

> Indeed the mangina is.

Inane you are, gook.

> Here is Chris's comment.

Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
youi gormless slant eyed Flip pinoy anusmonger!

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 3, 2021, 11:58:33 AM2/3/21
On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 06:21:38 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
>B'righton Mass wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 06:24:56 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St

>>> You are so obsessed with ani.
>>
>> You are so obsessed with zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea from
>> jew ani.
>>
>>> Nithing, I doubt that you fuck Judenfraulein vulva!
>>
>> Needledick, I KNOW that you are not even ELIGIBLE to fuck circumcised
>> judenhuren diseased vulva!
> What about the clean Judenfraulein vulvas?

WE aks the questions, gook!

>>> Normal people do.
>>
>> Not that you can show.
>>
>>> Here is my comment.
>>
>> Who gives two warm jew shits about your inane plagiarised comment,
>> gook?
> Normal people do.

Not that you can show.

> Here is another comment from me.

Greek that one too, then, you gormless slant eyed pinoy slope!

Michael Ejercito

Feb 4, 2021, 9:21:29 AM2/4/21
B'righton Mass wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 06:14:48 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> Indeed the mangina is.
>
> Inane you are, gook.
Not!

>> Here is Chris's comment.
>
> Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
> youi gormless slant eyed Flip pinoy anusmonger!
Nithing, you could never handle Chris's comments.

You sure like to call me pinoy.

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2021, 9:25:07 AM2/4/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2021, 9:26:21 AM2/4/21
(Wales) 02/04/21 "SHPAMMER" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 4, 2021, 11:58:32 AM2/4/21
On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 06:21:27 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
>B'righton Mass wrote:
>> On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 06:14:48 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Indeed the mangina is.
>>
>> Inane you are, gook.
> Not!

Like TOTALLY.

>>> Here is Chris's comment.
>>
>> Greek Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comment, and greek you,
>> youi gormless slant eyed Flip pinoy anusmonger!
> Nithing, you could never handle Chris's comments.

Needledick, Chrissie's inane plagiarised comments never JUSTIFIED
handling.

> You sure like to call me pinoy.

You sure are a slant eyed Flip pinoy. They HATE Chinamen in the
Flippines, don't they? Is THAT why you fled?

Michael Ejercito

Feb 5, 2021, 9:11:22 AM2/5/21
You know like to write about pinoys?

Can you identify the people in this photo who are of pinoy descent?

http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/

Michael