KABOOM! The Fake U.S. Wuhan Virus Statistics

Michael Ejercito

Dec 1, 2020, 10:12:47 AM12/1/20
http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/30/kaboom-the-fake-u-s-wuhan-virus-statistics

KABOOM! The Fake U.S. Wuhan Virus Statistics
NOVEMBER 30, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL

Apparently the statistics we have been hammered over the head with for
months, that have been used to frighten American, close schools, and
manipulate Presidential elections, are pure, unadulterated kaka, and,
more amazing still, health professionals have known this all along.

KABOOM!

Here is a quote casually thrown into an October Newsweek article about
Joe Biden’s attempts to argue the President Trump’s policies have killed
people (the bolding is mine):

Biden’s claim doesn’t acknowledge that the U.S. counts coronavirus
deaths differently from other countries. Indeed, we are counting deaths
differently than we have for any other disease. “The case definition is
very simplistic,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of
Public Health, explains. “It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID
positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had
already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to
have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means,
technically even if you died of [a] clear alternative cause, but you had
COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death.”

Believe it or not, it gets worse. I, and many others, have long
suspected that the Wuhan virus death totals were inflated this way, for
reasons ranging to incompetence and laziness to greed and a deliberate
intention to deceive the public. But here was the next brain-bomb
(again, the emphasis is mine):

Such expansive definitions are not the fault of rogue public health
officials. The rules direct them to do this. “If someone dies with
COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death,” White House
coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx noted multiple times.

Beyond including people with the virus who clearly didn’t die from it,
the numbers are inflated by counting people who weren’t even infected.
New York has classified many cases as coronavirus deaths even when
postmortem tests have been negative. The diagnosis can be based on
symptoms, which are often similar to those of the seasonal flu..it seems
clear that at least two-thirds of the reported fatalities are actually
due to causes other than the coronavirus…

Clear to whom? I never hear or read this mentioned. If a blogger
suggests this, it’s dismissed as a “conspiracy theory.” Right now, as I
type this, Headline News is flogging the death theme: here is a Florida
healthcare worker tearing up, telling us that “there is so much death,”
that this “a war,” and how hard it is to tell parents that their child
died “because of the pandemic.”

I don’t understand this at all. The method of assigning deaths is a
material part, perhaps THE material part, of what the public and
policymakers need to know in order to assess the nature of the pandemic.
If the US counts Wuhan virus deaths differently from other nations, this
means that putting charts comparing alleged US pandemic deaths to the
rest of the world is irresponsible and dishonest is indefensible (except
to cause panic and bash the Trump administration.) At the very least,
any article or feature relating to “pandemic deaths” in the United
States should as a matter of policy include a disclaimer explaining that
that so-called Wuhan fatalities are determined as the Newsweek article
revealed.

The New York Times is still running its misleading and fearmongering
“those we have lost” feature every week. It never mentions any other
possible causes of death while cherry-picking the deceased to maximize
false narratives. If my father had died in his sleep at the age of 89
sometime in the last ten months (instead of 2009) and been diagnosed
with the virus before or after his demise, the Times could have included
him in its weekly sentimental fear-fest, if it figured it was time to
include a WWII veteran in the mix. But as my dad’s doctor made clear,
any one of many maladies, or none of them, could have been the cause of
his death. Dad had a slight cold when he died: by the logic being used
to inflate the pandemic casualty list, he could have been called a
common cold victim.

Again, I don’t understand. I know nobody pays attention to Newsweek any
more, and deservedly so, but its sources in this piece seem sound. How
can the news media get away with ignoring a factor that literally
changes the assessment of how serious the pandemic is? Why hasn’t the
Trump administration emphasized this more? Why would it not only assent
to an exaggerated death total used by his political foes (and the news
media) to claim he has “blood on his hands,” but continue to enable it?
Why hasn’t it taken action to stop an accounting method that is
misleading and fueling unjustified fear, destructive societal changes,
and bad policy?

https://www.avg.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2020, 11:24:59 AM12/1/20
MichaelE wrote:

> http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/30/kaboom-the-fake-u-s-wuhan-virus-statistics
>
> KABOOM! The Fake U.S. Wuhan Virus Statistics
> NOVEMBER 30, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
>

> Apparently the statistics we have been hammered over the head with for
> months, that have been used to frighten American, close schools, and
> manipulate Presidential elections, are pure, unadulterated kaka, and,
> more amazing still, health professionals have known this all along.

If the latter were true, it would have been very easy for Mr. Jack
Marshall to name multiple well-known "health professionals" saying
that the COVID-19 death statistics are wrong.

Instead, multiple well-known health professionals such as Drs. Birx,
Fauci, Redfield, etc., are publicly saying that if anything, the
statistics are an underestimate of how many Americans have died from
COVID-19 as evident by the number of excess American deaths that have
occurred this year being more than the American COVID-19 death
statistic.

> KABOOM!

I hope Mr. Jack Marshall has survived his own self-detonation.

> Here is a quote casually thrown into an October Newsweek article about
> Joe Biden’s attempts to argue the President Trump’s policies have killed
> people (the bolding is mine):

ImPOTUS45's policy of not mandating by executive order that everyone
wear facemasks at indoor public gatherings of more than 5 people has
caused more Americans to die needlessly.

Such is the lesson unlearned from the 1918 FLU pandemic as evident by
excess American deaths in 2020 being comparable to excess American
deaths in 1918.

Simply look to Korea and Taiwan which both had national facemask
mandates and both have experienced markedly fewer COVID-19 deaths to
get an estimate that ImPOTUS45 (and his enablers including especially
those in the Senate who voted not to remove him after his impeachment)
should be blamed for the more than 260,000 Americans that have so far
died prematurely of COVID-19 in 2020.

> Biden’s claim doesn’t acknowledge that the U.S. counts coronavirus
> deaths differently from other countries. Indeed, we are counting deaths
> differently than we have for any other disease. “The case definition is
> very simplistic,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of
> Public Health, explains. “It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID
> positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had
> already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to
> have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means,
> technically even if you died of [a] clear alternative cause, but you had
> COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death.”

As it should, because the COVID-19 coronavirus rapidly attacks all the
vital organs of the body so that it does kill much faster than all
other diseases can.

The only thing that can kill faster than COVID-19 is physical trauma,
as in the example of George Floyd, who was reportedly COVID-19
positive when he died while suffering physical trauma on his neck as
he was being kneed by police.

This is why, though positive for COVID-19, George Floyd's cause of
death was determined to be homicide based on the video evidence of
physical trauma at the time of death.

> Believe it or not, it gets worse.

And will continue to get worse.

The only healthy way to stop the pandemic is to rapidly (
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) find out at any given moment,
including while On-Line, who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e.
pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to call their
doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Michael Ejercito

Dec 2, 2020, 9:02:46 AM12/2/20
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> MichaelE wrote:
>
>> http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/30/kaboom-the-fake-u-s-wuhan-virus-statistics
>>
>> KABOOM! The Fake U.S. Wuhan Virus Statistics
>> NOVEMBER 30, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
>>

>> Apparently the statistics we have been hammered over the head with for
>> months, that have been used to frighten American, close schools, and
>> manipulate Presidential elections, are pure, unadulterated kaka, and,
>> more amazing still, health professionals have known this all along.
>
> If the latter were true, it would have been very easy for Mr. Jack
> Marshall to name multiple well-known "health professionals" saying
> that the COVID-19 death statistics are wrong.
I shared your reply on the blog post and Jack Marshall has made a
reply comment to you. I shall share it.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/30/kaboom-the-fake-u-s-wuhan-virus-statistics/#comment-728496

"Welcome to “appeal to authority.” The statistics are either right
or wrong: how many “well-known” professionals believe one way or the
other is irrelevant. The fact that deaths not caused by the virus are
attributed to the virus does prove the statistics are wrong."- Jack Marshall

> Instead, multiple well-known health professionals such as Drs. Birx,
> Fauci, Redfield, etc., are publicly saying that if anything, the
> statistics are an underestimate of how many Americans have died from
> COVID-19 as evident by the number of excess American deaths that have
> occurred this year being more than the American COVID-19 death
> statistic.
"That is still open to question."- Jack Marshall

>> KABOOM!
>
> I hope Mr. Jack Marshall has survived his own self-detonation.
"Whatever that’s supposed to mean, other than that the writer is a
jerk."- Jack Marshall

>> Here is a quote casually thrown into an October Newsweek article about
>> Joe Biden’s attempts to argue the President Trump’s policies have killed
>> people (the bolding is mine):
>
> ImPOTUS45's policy of not mandating by executive order that everyone
> wear facemasks at indoor public gatherings of more than 5 people has
> caused more Americans to die needlessly.
"Utter nonsense, and it would also be unconstitutional as well as
arbitrary and unsupportable."- Jack Marshall

> Such is the lesson unlearned from the 1918 FLU pandemic as evident by
> excess American deaths in 2020 being comparable to excess American
> deaths in 1918.
"Wrong wrong wrong. Cross-comparisons about different illnesses in
different times are useless. Andrew exposes himself as a Wuhan
ignoramous"- Jack Marshall

> Simply look to Korea and Taiwan which both had national facemask
> mandates and both have experienced markedly fewer COVID-19 deaths to
> get an estimate that ImPOTUS45 (and his enablers including especially
> those in the Senate who voted not to remove him after his impeachment)
> should be blamed for the more than 260,000 Americans that have so far
> died prematurely of COVID-19 in 2020.
"And cross cultural comparisons as well. And as the post pointed
out, no other country counts cases like we do."- Jack Marshall

>> Biden’s claim doesn’t acknowledge that the U.S. counts coronavirus
>> deaths differently from other countries. Indeed, we are counting deaths
>> differently than we have for any other disease. “The case definition is
>> very simplistic,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of
>> Public Health, explains. “It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID
>> positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had
>> already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to
>> have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means,
>> technically even if you died of [a] clear alternative cause, but you had
>> COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death.”
>
> As it should, because the COVID-19 coronavirus rapidly attacks all the
> vital organs of the body so that it does kill much faster than all
> other diseases can.
"Ridiculous. The disease has a less than .01 death rate except for
the highest risk group."- Jack Marshall

> The only thing that can kill faster than COVID-19 is physical trauma,
> as in the example of George Floyd, who was reportedly COVID-19
> positive when he died while suffering physical trauma on his neck as
> he was being kneed by police.
>
> This is why, though positive for COVID-19, George Floyd's cause of
> death was determined to be homicide based on the video evidence of
> physical trauma at the time of death.
"Also ridiculous. The writer proves he is too confused to pay
attention to, except to point and laugh. Physical trauma is an
intervening cause, and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Morever, it is likely that Floyd was killed by a his own drug overdose,
not physical trauma. And the virus has nothing to do with his story."-
Jack Marshall

>> Believe it or not, it gets worse.
>
> And will continue to get worse.
Feel free to leave comments on the blog post that I linked to.

> The only healthy way to stop the pandemic is to rapidly (
> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) find out at any given moment,
> including while On-Line, who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e.
> pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to call their
> doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor.
>
> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
> So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2020, 11:41:54 AM12/2/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>>
>>> http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/30/kaboom-the-fake-u-s-wuhan-virus-statistics
>>>
>>> KABOOM! The Fake U.S. Wuhan Virus Statistics
>>> NOVEMBER 30, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
>>>

>>> Apparently the statistics we have been hammered over the head with for
>>> months, that have been used to frighten American, close schools, and
>>> manipulate Presidential elections, are pure, unadulterated kaka, and,
>>> more amazing still, health professionals have known this all along.
>>
>> If the latter were true, it would have been very easy for Mr. Jack
>> Marshall to name multiple well-known "health professionals" saying
>> that the COVID-19 death statistics are wrong.
>
> I shared your reply on the blog post and Jack Marshall has made a
> reply comment to you. I shall share it.
>
> http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/30/kaboom-the-fake-u-s-wuhan-virus-statistics/#comment-728496
>
> "Welcome to “appeal to authority.”

Actually, the issue here is "name the cited authority."

> The statistics are either right
> or wrong: how many “well-known” professionals believe one way or the
> other is irrelevant. The fact that deaths not caused by the virus are
> attributed to the virus does prove the statistics are wrong."- Jack Marshall

I take this to be a confession by Mr. Marshall that his writing
"health professionals have known this (the statistics are wrong) all
along" to be in his own words "pure, unadulterated kaka."

>> Instead, multiple well-known health professionals such as Drs. Birx,
>> Fauci, Redfield, etc., are publicly saying that if anything, the
>> statistics are an underestimate of how many Americans have died from
>> COVID-19 as evident by the number of excess American deaths that have
>> occurred this year being more than the American COVID-19 death
>> statistic.
>
> "That is still open to question."- Jack Marshall

I take this to be an admission by Mr. Marshall that he remains unable
to name any well-known health professionals who are publicly stating
for the record that the American COVID-19 death statistic is wrong.

>>> KABOOM!
>>
>> I hope Mr. Jack Marshall has survived his own self-detonation.

> "Whatever that’s supposed to mean, other than that the writer is a
> jerk."- Jack Marshall

I am glad that Mr. Jack Marshall survived his own self-detonation
despite his hurting his own feelings.

>>> Here is a quote casually thrown into an October Newsweek article about
>>> Joe Biden’s attempts to argue the President Trump’s policies have killed
>>> people (the bolding is mine):
>>
>> ImPOTUS45's policy of not mandating by executive order that everyone
>> wear facemasks at indoor public gatherings of more than 5 people has
>> caused more Americans to die needlessly.
>
> "Utter nonsense, and it would also be unconstitutional as well as
> arbitrary and unsupportable."- Jack Marshall

It is very unlikely that any Supreme Court, especially the current one
with three justices appointed by ImPOTUS45, would deem such an XO by
DJT that "promote the general welfare" (Preamble to the Constitution)
to be unConstitutional.

>> Such is the lesson unlearned from the 1918 FLU pandemic as evident by
>> excess American deaths in 2020 being comparable to excess American
>> deaths in 1918.
>
> "Wrong wrong wrong. Cross-comparisons about different illnesses in
> different times are useless. Andrew exposes himself as a Wuhan
> ignoramous"- Jack Marshall

It is commonly said that "those who forget history are doomed to
repeat it."

Moreover, the city of Wuhan is not an "ignored" part of the history of
the 1918 FLU pandemic.

>> Simply look to Korea and Taiwan which both had national facemask
>> mandates and both have experienced markedly fewer COVID-19 deaths to
>> get an estimate that ImPOTUS45 (and his enablers including especially
>> those in the Senate who voted not to remove him after his impeachment)
>> should be blamed for the more than 260,000 Americans that have so far
>> died prematurely of COVID-19 in 2020.
>
> "And cross cultural comparisons as well. And as the post pointed
> out, no other country counts cases like we do."- Jack Marshall

Actually, the folks in both (South) Korea and Taiwan count COVID-19
deaths like we do.

>>> Biden’s claim doesn’t acknowledge that the U.S. counts coronavirus
>>> deaths differently from other countries. Indeed, we are counting deaths
>>> differently than we have for any other disease. “The case definition is
>>> very simplistic,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of
>>> Public Health, explains. “It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID
>>> positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had
>>> already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to
>>> have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means,
>>> technically even if you died of [a] clear alternative cause, but you had
>>> COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death.”
>>
>> As it should, because the COVID-19 coronavirus rapidly attacks all the
>> vital organs of the body so that it does kill much faster than all
>> other diseases can.
>
> "Ridiculous. The disease has a less than .01 death rate except for
> the highest risk group."- Jack Marshall

Rapidity of death from a disease does not correlate with death rate.
For example, lung cancer, which takes months to years to kill, has a
more than .50 death rate.

>> The only thing that can kill faster than COVID-19 is physical trauma,
>> as in the example of George Floyd, who was reportedly COVID-19
>> positive when he died while suffering physical trauma on his neck as
>> he was being kneed by police.
>>
>> This is why, though positive for COVID-19, George Floyd's cause of
>> death was determined to be homicide based on the video evidence of
>> physical trauma at the time of death.
>
> "Also ridiculous. The writer proves he is too confused to pay
> attention to, except to point and laugh. Physical trauma is an
> intervening cause, and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
> Morever, it is likely that Floyd was killed by a his own drug overdose,
> not physical trauma. And the virus has nothing to do with his story."-
> Jack Marshall

The late Mr. George Floyd's (RIP/pbuh) COVID-19 diagnosis is relevant
here because it irrefutably disproves Mr. Marshall's claim that
"everyone who dies after a positive COVID-19 test ends up with
COVID-19 as their cause of death" (paraphrasing Mr. Marshall).

If it were applicable here, self-inflicted drug overdose is
essentially self-inflicted physical trauma, which also kills faster
than COVID-19.

>>> Believe it or not, it gets worse.
>>
>> And will continue to get worse.
>
> Feel free to leave comments on the blog post that I linked to.

There is no freedom in the moderated setting of a blog post compared
to what is experienced here on USENET.

>> The only healthy way to stop the pandemic is to rapidly (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) find out at any given moment,
>> including while On-Line, who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e.
>> pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
>> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to call their
>> doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart