Profs respond to the Jew-backlash over their paper on the Israeli Lobby

Arash

Jul 22, 2006, 2:27:31 PM7/22/06
Mother Jones
July 18, 2006

Interview: Two professors respond to the backlash over their controversial paper on the Israel Lobby.

Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer

By Paige Austin

Every piece of scholarship carries risks. But for Harvard Professor Stephen Walt and University of Chicago Professor John Mearsheimer, the potential fallout from their paper "The Israel Lobby", published in the March 23 edition of the London Review of Books (LRB), was more dangerous than most. Declaring that the extent of the U.S.-Israel alliance had "no equal in American political history," the professors posed a distinctly uncomfortable question: "Why has the U.S. been willing to set aside its own security and that of many of its allies in order to advance the interests of another state?"

The United States support for Israel, the authors argued, was motivated neither by strategic concern nor moral imperative. Instead, they identify the Israel lobby as the primary driver of this support. Were it not for the power of this community of pro-Israel advocates, the argument goes, the U.S. wouldn't cling so tightly to an alliance that is, in the authors' view, detrimental to American interests abroad. The professors, who were both early opponents of the U.S. invasion of Iraq, hold the Israel lobby partly responsible for that debacle as well: "Pressure from Israel and the Lobby was not the only factor behind the decision to attack Iraq in March 2003, but it was critical", they wrote. "The war was motivated in good part by a desire to make Israel more secure".

The backlash to the paper was fast in coming. As one journalist later observed, not since Samuel Huntington wrote "The Clash of Civilizations" has "an academic essay detonated with such force". Reactions were largely critical: Even Noam Chomsky disputed the awesome powers ascribed to the lobby by the authors. http://canadiandimension.com/articles/2006/03/29/414/

In the New York Review of Books, reporter Michael Massing criticized the paper's "thin documentation" and often "unconvincing" lines of reasoning. But he also commended the professors for taking on a subject that is traditionally shrouded in taboo, adding that "The nasty campaign waged against [them]… has itself provided an excellent example of the bullying tactics used by the lobby and its supporters". (Massing also offered additional reporting to show that the lobby was indeed extremely powerful). http://www.nybooks.com/articles/19062

Meanwhile, the New York Post (http://www.nysun.com/article/29380) linked the two scholars to former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke.
Harvard professor [torture-loving-Jew] Alan Dershowitz questioned their motivations for writing the report, with the sinister implication that only rank anti-Semitism could explain it. http://www.ksg.harvard.edu/research/working_papers/dershowitzreply.pdf

Others were more explicit on this charge: In a Washington Post op-ed entitled "Yes, It's Anti-Semitic", Eliot Cohen, a professor at Johns Hopkins, said the report "is not scholarship or policy advocacy. It is merely, and unforgivably, bigotry". http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/04/AR2006040401282.html

How are the two professors taking all of this? Professors Walt and Mearsheimer recently spoke with Mother Jones, defending the arguments in their essay and parrying many of the charges leveled against them.

MOTHER JONES: Why did the two of you choose to work together on the piece?

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: Steve and I had been colleagues at the University of Chicago for a decade and we had talked a lot about American foreign policy and Israel. So we had had a close relationship before we wrote the article. What actually happened with the lobby piece is that in the fall of 2002, I talked with people at the Atlantic Monthly about the possibility of writing an article on the lobby and American foreign policy. They were very interested in getting that piece but I told them that I would not do it unless I could get someone else to do it with me, and that someone else would be Steve.

MOTHER JONES: That was for fear of a backlash?

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: Yes, I understood that the piece would create a firestorm that no one person would be able to withstand. You would need two scholars with big reputations to stand up to the withering criticism that would be aimed at the article and especially the authors. For that reason I told the Atlantic that I would first have to ask Steve if he would be willing to do it with me, and if he said yes, we could write the piece together. But if he wasn't willing to do it, I wouldn't be willing to do it alone.

MOTHER JONES: You two were criticized when the report came out for having ventured out of your field. What was it in your background that brought you to this topic and gave you the expertise necessary to take it on?

STEPHEN WALT: First, this is a topic in foreign policy and international politics, and both John and I have been in that field for 25 years or so. So we have substantial credentials already. Second of all, we had both done research on Middle East issues earlier in our professional careers. So even though neither of us would call ourselves a Middle East expert, we both had some background in that subject as well. Finally, both of us had done a fair bit of writing on different aspects of American foreign policy—including on how the American foreign policy process operated—and had been working in those fields for a long time. So I think the claim that we were in a field that we didn't understand is a specious criticism.

MOTHER JONES: The report gives a quite expansive definition of the Israel lobby. What in your opinions constitutes the lobby?

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: We argue that the lobby is a loose coalition of groups and individuals who spend a considerable amount of time working to make sure that American foreign policy supports Israel, regardless of what Israel does. We emphasize this is not a Jewish lobby, because it does not include all Jewish Americans and, furthermore, it includes Christian Zionists, who are an important part of the lobby.

MOTHER JONES: What makes the pro-Israeli lobby different from other interest groups promoting their own agendas?

STEPHEN WALT: There is not much that the Israel lobby does that isn't done by other groups like the Cuban-American lobby or other special interest groups. What is different is how effective they are. They've been widely evaluated as one of the most effective and influential interest groups in Washington. That's certainly what politicians like Bill Clinton and Newt Gingrich—who don't agree on very much, but agree on that—have said. So it's not that their activities are different, it's how effective they are: it's not what they do, it's how well they do it.

MOTHER JONES: You have been criticized from the left—by Noam Chomsky and Stephen Zunes, for example—for assigning so much blame to the Israel lobby in the paper that you end up absolving the United States government of any culpability. What about factors other than the lobby that were at work in shaping America's Israel policy, such as reliance on Middle Eastern oil?

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: Many people, especially on the left, believe that American policy in the Middle East is driven in large part by oil interests—and here we're talking about the oil companies and the oil-producing states in the region. This is an intuitively attractive argument, but there is little actual evidence that the oil companies and the oil-producing states are driving the United States' Middle East policy, and there's a lot of evidence that the Israel lobby is the main force behind the policy.

Just to take a couple of examples: if the oil companies and the oil-producing states were driving policy, the United States would favor the Palestinians over the Israelis. In fact, the opposite is the case. If oil interests were driving policy, the United States would not have gone to war against Iraq and the United States would have a much less confrontational policy toward Iran. But in fact the lobby was one of the main driving forces behind the war in Iraq and it is the lobby that has been pushing assiduously for a hard-line policy against Iran.

MOTHER JONES: Couldn't America's historical affinity for Israel, or its sympathy with the country as a fellow democracy, also explain its support?

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: The main reason there is a powerful affinity between Israel and the United States in our body politic is because we are not allowed to have an open and free-wheeling discussion about either Israeli policy or the relationship between the United States and Israel. For example, if we were to have an open and candid discussion about what the Israelis are doing in the Occupied Territories, there would be much less sympathy for Israel in the American public. And of course this is the principle reason why Israel's supporters go to great lengths to silence critics of Israeli policy towards the Palestinians. In essence, America's present relationship with Israel could not withstand public scrutiny.

STEPHEN WALT: It's not that the Israel lobby is the only thing that shapes American support and American sympathy for Israel. But it shapes the unconditional nature of American support—the fact that our support continues independent of what Israel's policies are. There are a variety of reasons why Americans tend to look favorably on the Jewish state and many of them are ones that I would agree with myself. John and I clearly state that we support Israel's right to exist and we also think that there are admirable features in Israeli society, so that's not really the issue. The point of the lobby is it drives those aspects of U.S. support that aren't in American interests.

MOTHER JONES: What makes you think that pro-Israeli forces actually caused certain U.S. policy decisions—such as invading Iraq or, to take another example in the report, ratcheting up pressure on Syria—rather than it simply being the case that both groups agreed on what should be done?

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: Let's start with the Syrian Accountability Act, which called for Washington to play hardball with Syria at a time when Damascus was helping the United States deal with al-Qaeda [al-CIA-duh]. It is clear that the Bush administration did not want that legislation—and that the lobby pushed very hard in Congress to get it.

Regarding Iraq, we argue that the lobby—and here we are talking mainly about the neoconservatives—was pushing hard for a war against Iraq from early 1998 on. But the neoconservatives were unsuccessful at convincing the Clinton administration to use military force to topple Saddam. They were also unable to sell the case for war to the Bush administration in its early days in office.

After September 11, however, President Bush and Vice President Cheney fundamentally altered their thinking about Iraq and concluded that war made good strategic sense. For sure, the neo-conservatives helped push Bush and Cheney to that conclusion, as they had a well-developed set of arguments to justify the war—even though Saddam had nothing to do with September 11. In short, our argument is that the lobby by itself could not push the United States to attack Iraq; it needed help, and it got that help from Bush and Cheney after September 11. The lobby, in other words, was a main driving force behind that war, but it was not the only driving force.

MOTHER JONES: You point to a lot of overlap between the lobby and neoconservatives generally. Are you suggesting that Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle were promoting the Iraq war from within the administration in order to benefit Israel?

STEPHEN WALT: The neoconservatives are a faction within the loose coalition or loose community of groups that are strongly pro-Israel. They tend to have pretty close ties to the Likud party and other more hard-line or right-wing groups within Israel itself. And I believe the policies that they were promoting were partly intended to create a strategic environment that would be good for Israel; partly to give Israel more of a free hand in dealing with the Palestinians.
But I want to make very clear that I believe these people also felt that these policies were in the American national interests. We do not accuse anyone of disloyalty or trying to harm American interests on behalf of Israel. I think they were trying to advance American interests and Israeli interests at the same time.

MOTHER JONES: How do you think U.S. policy in the Middle East would differ, if its current level of attachment and support for Israel were diminished?

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: First, I think we would have a much more even-handed approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. I think we would bring great pressure to bear on both sides to reach an agreement that would give the Palestinians a viable state. I also think the United States would return to its traditional strategy of acting as an off-shore balancer in the region—in other words, the United States would get its troops out of Iraq, and out of the Middle East more generally, and maintain an over-the-horizon capability the way it did during the Cold War. I think that one of the principle reasons the United States has been so deeply involved militarily in the Middle East since the Second Persian Gulf War in 1991 is because of pressure from the Israel lobby. I also think the United States would have a less-confrontational approach to dealing with Iran if the lobby were much weaker.

MOTHER JONES: Even some defenders of the report have said that your extensive use of secondary sources rather than say interviews or donation records gives the report a "secondhand feel". Why did you two choose to rely on the sources that you did?

STEPHEN WALT: There are limits to what any set of scholars can do. We thought there was a lot of information available through journalistic sources and from testimony that other people had reported. We were also particularly interested in tracing how these pro-Israel groups operated within certain policy debates, and those were things that one couldn't necessarily find in available primary sources.

It's worth emphasizing that we relied heavily on both Israeli sources and Jewish newspapers like the Forward, as well as mainstream U.S. sources like the New York Times or Wall Street Journal. John and I aren't investigative reporters: we have day jobs. So we weren't in a position to go and spend a lot of time interviewing people in Washington. Others have done that, though. Michael Massing has done a quite impressive body of investigative reporting on this [in the New York Review of Books] and his research shows that in terms of our central claims, we are entirely correct. What he provides is a complementary body of evidence that supports the same picture that we presented from a different set of sources.

MOTHER JONES: But without yourselves tracking the mechanism by which pressure is exerted on U.S. policymakers, how could you be certain that the lobby caused them to make certain decisions?

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: We did show evidence of the lobby at work. For example, we talked about how the lobby worked hard to defeat Illinois Republican Senator Charles Percy (http://www.nndb.com/people/231/000041108/), who was up for re-election in 1984. We also showed how the lobby forced President Bush to back down in April 2002, after he had told Ariel Sharon to remove his troops from the Palestinian areas they had just re-occupied. The fact is that there are countless examples we could have used to make our point had it not been for space limitations.

Michael Massing is correct when he says that it would have been nice if we could have discussed in greater detail how the lobby works. But the fact is that we had roughly 14,000 words in the London Review of Books and we were covering wide swaths of history and a variety of topics. There were just limits to how much we could say about any part of the story.

MOTHER JONES: In the Foreign Policy roundtable on your paper, Shlomo Ben-Ami criticizes (http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms.php?story_id=3501) your argument for the lobby's primacy by citing examples of times when U.S. administrations have acted contrary to Israel's wishes. He mentions Madrid; Reagan's recognition of the PLO; Clinton's decision to hold Camp David. How do you account for what appear to be these occasional failures of the lobby?

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: There are a handful of cases in the past where the lobby lost, but almost all of those cases date from the 1980s and the early 1990s. The lobby has grown increasingly powerful with time and it rarely loses nowadays.

STEPHEN WALT: We never said that the lobby was all-powerful, or that it dictated every single thing that American presidents do. There are a number of situations that you can point to where the lobby has pushed on a particular issue and didn't get its way. But these issues often tend be pretty peripheral: they're not central, critical issues for Israel and they are ones where it's fairly obvious where the American interest lies.

The key thing to observe is that no matter what Israel does the United States continues to back them. They continue to build settlements even though every president since Lyndon Johnson has thought that was a bad idea. They spy on us routinely. They've given or sold American military technology to other countries. Also, according to Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and B'Tselem, they have conducted a wide variety of human rights violations, and yet none of those activities ever slow down American support.

MOTHER JONES: You write in the report that the U.S. has a terrorism problem "in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel" and that U.S. support for Israel is a major cause of anti-Americanism abroad, especially in the Middle East. To what extent do you think that those problems would be alleviated by a diminishment in our support for Israel?

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: There is no question that American support for Israeli policy in the Occupied Territories is a principle source of our terrorism problem, but it's hardly the only one. If the United States were able to put pressure on Israel and the Palestinians and actually solve the Arab-Israeli conflict, we would still have a terrorism problem—although we would have much less of one. The 9/11 Commission report, for instance, makes clear that Osama bin Laden's thinking about the attack was influenced by Israel's behavior towards the Palestinians. He even considered moving up the date of the attack to coincide with a visit to Washington by Ariel Sharon, and he wanted to ensure that Congress was targeted, because he believed that Israel's staunchest support came from Capitol Hill.

And it's not just bin Laden—people in the Islamic world more generally are deeply hostile to the United States because we support Israel at the expense of the Palestinians. As a consequence, huge numbers of people in the Middle East tend to be more sympathetic to bin Laden than would otherwise be the case. As long as the United States continues to support Israeli policy vis-à-vis the Palestinians, it will be impossible to win hearts and minds in the Arab and Islamic world and solve the terrorism problem.

MOTHER JONES: Have either of you experienced consequences at Harvard or the University of Chicago for publishing this report?

STEPHEN WALT: Nothing substantial. There have been a few things I know about—invitations that were cancelled and things like that. But one of the reasons we wrote this is that John and I were both in a position where we could do this without losing our jobs.

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: There is no evidence that I've suffered at the University of Chicago as a consequence of the article. What the actual long-term consequences will be for my professional career are hard to say. My sense is that Steve and I will pay a significant price, but it's hard at this early date to point to evidence that supports that conclusion, and hopefully I will be proven wrong.

MOTHER JONES: In what sense do you imagine paying a price?

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: I think that in the wake of the piece it would be almost impossible for either of us to ever be appointed to a policy-making position in Washington. It's also difficult to imagine Steve becoming a high-level academic administrator, despite the fact that he just completed a distinguished tour of service as the academic dean at the Kennedy School.

MOTHER JONES: And you anticipated that?

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: Yes. There's no way anyone can study how the lobby operates and not appreciate that he or she will pay a significant price for taking it on.

MOTHER JONES: Do you think that the paper has been ignored in the mainstream media?

STEPHEN WALT: What was most discouraging was not that it was ignored but rather that much of the mainstream coverage was simply not very substantive. One of the reasons we did not do a lot of media interviews or appearances when the story first appeared was simply that we did not want attention focusing on the authors—we wanted attention focusing on what we wrote.

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: What is interesting here is that a good number of people, including some who were very critical of the piece, concede that many of our main points are correct, especially the claim that the lobby plays a key role in shaping American foreign policy. Given that and given the trouble facing the United States in the Middle East, one would expect that the mainstream media would be much more interested in grappling with our piece. But the issue of whether our Israel policy is in our best interest is rarely discussed in the mainstream media.

MOTHER JONES: Are you glad you wrote it?

STEPHEN WALT: Yes. We are not going to be able to deal with the Israel-Palestine conflict, the implications of Hamas being elected, the situation in Iraq, our policy with Iran, or any number of other truly vexing challenges if we can’t have an open discussion about these issues.

JOHN MEARSHEIMER: I feel very good about having written the piece, and if I had to do it again, I would do it with enthusiasm. I think that the Israel lobby and its influence has been a taboo subject for too long. It is very important for the national interest that this matter be discussed at length and in a serious way in the media and on Capitol Hill. Too much is at stake to continue treating the lobby and Israel like two elephants in the room.

* Paige Austin is an editorial intern at Mother Jones.
http://www.motherjones.com/interview/2006/07/walt_mearsheimer.html?welcome=true

Related Links:
-----------------
"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"
http://ksgnotes1.harvard.edu/Research/wpaper.nsf/rwp/RWP06-011/$File/rwp_06_011_walt.pdf [PDF -1.2MB]

"The Israel Lobby"
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html

A response to critics of Walt-Mearsheimer Study: The Israel Lobby

United States of Israel?

The Power of the Israel Lobby: Its Origins and Growth

The Lobby: why is U.S. policy skewed in favor of Israel?
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=8730

Who's the dog? Who's the tail?

If the Truth be Told...

A Plague on Both Their Houses

Truman and Israel: How It All Began

Israel bombs beach-goers and re-invades Gaza – because they can

Olbermann Disses Mearsheimer and Walt Critique

Israel lobbying: The attack on Mearsheimer and Walt

Lobster For Iran

A New "Perle Harbor": Richard Perle reveals U.S. War Plans in the Iranian Theater

Jewish Groups to Bush: Drop Iran-Israel Linkage

Condoleezza Rice leaked top secret documents to Israel
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/faa8244364e75820

Keeping It Quiet: The Israel Lobby's crushing of dissent
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/dd467987b30a53eb

CIA official: Does Israel conduct covert action in America? You bet it does
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/d30b0748559f30a3

The significance of 'Walt-Mearsheimer Study' can not be ignored
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/58bfbd5635390f52

Israel: The Dead Roach in America's Salad
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/12601734d90678d8

Who is this Israel, and what’s all this talk of an "Israel Lobby"?
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/ad15d948e4012ced

Touching the third rail of American foreign policy
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/0f13ceee652af038

Does Israel Conduct Covert Action in America? You bet it does

The Israel Lobby Redux

Who is this Israel, and what’s all this talk of an “Israel Lobby”?

A Lobby, Not a Conspiracy

Bush and his team caught up in their web of lies

The Rot Starts at the Top: two trials and a treasonous Jewish trio
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=8889

Larry Franklinand the Axis of Espionage
The arrest of a Pentagon analyst who spied for Israel is just the beginning
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=5857

Bigger Than AIPAC
http://www.tompaine.com/articles/2005/08/09/bigger_than_aipac.php

AIPAC’s hypocrisy is stomach-turning, to say the least
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Jan06/Frank03.htm

Larry Franklin Case: AIPAC Leaders Snared
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2005/3232aipac_indict.html

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee

More charges to come in Pentagon analyst affair?
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/70f3dd5d61965aa3

Larry Franklin & Israelis in northern Iraq
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/0ca7579f5b1eb0c6

Judy Miller and the AIPAC spy case
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/04722ec8d2dce7b2

Text of the Indictment
http://news.findlaw.com/nytimes/docs/dod/usfrnklin80205ind.pdf

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/news_service/pics/7361.jpg
http://www.meib.org/images/ff_satterfield_david.jpg
http://i.esmas.com/image/0/000/003/157/sat_N.jpg
http://www.usip.org/events/images/2005/satterfield_conference.jpg
http://www.state.gov/cms_images/satterfield_david_m_2004-11-04.gif
http://teacher.scholastic.com/scholasticnews/indepth/holy_land/faces_places/images/satter_bio.jpg
http://osuoutreach.okstate.edu/sis/nletter/fall03/bureaus/global%20briefings/satterfield_resized1.jpg
http://graphics.nytimes.com/images/2005/08/18/national/18inquire.650.jpg
David M. Satterfield

http://www.jta.org/storage/art­icleimages/15423.jpg
Steven J. Rosen

http://www.washingtonlife.com/backissues/archives/02apr/photos/pn06.jpg
http://www.haaretz.com/hasite/images/iht_printed/P250305/tn.2503.5.1.jpg
http://www.niacouncil.org/images/weisman3.jpg
Keith Weissman

http://www.mrt5.com/lith/LITH068.jpg
http://www.mrt5.com/lith/LITH278.jpg
http://www.mrt5.com/lith/LITH408.jpg
http://www.mrt5.com/lith/LITH425.jpg
http://www.mrt5.com/lithscan/VILHARLB.jpg
http://www.mrt5.com/lithscan/VILARC05.jpg
http://www.mrt5.com/lithscan/KAUNARC2.jpg
http://www.mrt5.com/lithscan/KAUNARC1.jpg
http://www.mrt5.com/lithscan/VILHARLB.jpg
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Harold_Rhode
Harold Rhode

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:fO8xAjP5pkLbVM:www.sw-asia.com/People/images/Bio917aa.jpg
Naor Gilon

http://www.idc.ac.il/staff/details.asp%3Fsid%3D8064
Uzi Arad

http://www.ajc.org/pages/EranLerman.asp
Colonel Eran Lerman

http://www.herzliyaconference.org/Eng
Herzliya Conference

http://www.cjrdaily.org/archives/000921.asp
Glenn Kessler

http://www.cicentre.com/Documents/DOC_Larry_Franklin_Case.htm
http://web.israelinsider.com/Static/Binaries/Article/franklinart_0.jpg
http://www.jta.org/storage/art­­icleimages/15373.jpg
http://graphics.nytimes.com/images/2005/05/05/national/05spy.184.jpg
http://www.haaretz.com/hasite/images/iht_daily/D061005/franklin180.jpg
Lawrence "Larry" Anthony Franklin
Part time lecturer of modern World
Department of History
Shepherd College
Shepherdstown, West Virginia
Office: White Hall, room 316
email: lfrankli[AT]shepherd.edu
Tel: 1-304-876-5329

Pro-Israel Lobbying Group Roiled by Prosecution of Two Ex-Officials
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/8188a18ec97131ec

AIPAC spy ring is all about Iran
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/158d54151ced127b

Israel: we didn't Know Larry Franklin was spying for us!!!
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/bf821b9b3c785f6f

Indict Michael "P2" Ledeen
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a9756c05493c05cf

Israelis won't testify in AIPAC espionage trial
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/bb1f2b9a1cf52eb6

Cracking the Case: Interview With Sibel Deniz Edmonds
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/2be6e6c47468af9a

Turkey, Israel and the U.S. (The Axis of Satan)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/4315a88c84ef1278

The new Pentagon papers
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a9be79672662f628

Israel has long spied on U.S., say officials

Israel-Pentagon link confirmed
http://www.rense.com/general57/linkcon.htm

Franklin-AIPAC-Mossad
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=7490

Larry Franklin case
http://www.cicentre.com/Documents/DOC_Larry_Franklin_Case_AFTER_arrest.htm

Colonel Kwiatkowski explains how JEW took over the Pentagon
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/220cb0600fb81e97

Photos: Things not going well for JEW; so enters MEK at the JEW-N
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/e6fbf3459cdf83df

Opposition thugs, just puppets of JEW
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/f98f9eebf7d66d26

Jew York Times the official propaganda tool for MEK terrorists
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/e6cb82ef0f129b49

AIPAC and Espionage: Guilty as Hell
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/62bf8e010f242be0

AIPAC lobbyists, U.S. analyst plead not guilty of disclosing classified data
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/3226c82efb39ba04

Read the indictment against Larry Franklin
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/f46a84d75322dbb0

Israeli spy case is much bigger than AIPAC
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/11795dc581344aa8

Pentagon Analyst Accused of Creating Web of Deception
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/baac73014d5bbade

Jews promised Larry Franklin promotion at National Security Council
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/557855e1f126f1df

JEWPAC the unstoppable
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a64eed2014e8f0b6

Larry Franklin, Karl Rove, a whole lot of JEWS, & the Espionage Act
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/daf24178eb29563f

Thank you, Steve Rosen
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/22a1a93f7d2e3d16

Larry Franklin wanted to sway policy, not just spill intel
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/dfd7b12218741c7c

Why Did Jew Douglas Feith Resign?
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/98008e4100d94d47

What Douglas Feith knew, and when he knew it
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/209847dd5106b91e

All Roads Lead to Douglas Feith
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/1701288bfd152583

Dual Disloyalty: Douglas Feith
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/6deed73df78fccc3

U.S. Justice Deptartment to indict two AIPAC staffers under U.S. Espionage Act
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a6bcd638257898d0

Larry Franklin admits spying for Israel
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/c5e27d74d55a2397

Israel can do no wrong
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/da2e6463affa4d20

Anti-Iran analyst faces new charges
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/f0a2ab6296b26690

U.S. indicts 2 in case of divulged secrets
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/5d0aee145220c9eb

To Sayan trolls: JEWPAC opens today - Pigs at the trough
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/4f7becfb83679837

What's 'American' About the American Israel Public Affairs Committee?
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/29450cf06a957810

AIPAC indictments imminent over spy case
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/fcd21b15eb3faad1

FBI after more jew-spies
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/f01d061d38958d10

George Galloway hounded by AIPAC cell within U.S. congress
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/fa08c83843740a2a

When Larry met Rabbi
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/7bf566c615968155

Israeli apologists are silent on spy scandal
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/d615db5d8344072d

More charges to come in jew-spy-ring
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/70f3dd5d61965aa3

Franklin's arrest is just the tip of the iceberg
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/6a4f42226915dc88

Israeli spy in Pentagon arrested
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/f301ecea2a77dba7

Jew agents in control of Pentagon
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/c7a9541d826c7f83

Jew spy ring busted!
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/63539a38fbce711e

FBI questions Mossad over Iran spy case
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/e06852009029c308

Two AIPAC terrorists ousted
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/9878d41ac004fb6c

Jews new anti-Iran propaganda: ATOMIC IRAN
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/9dd30bf1e9dcfeb6

Israeli spy returns to work for Pentagon?
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/c3a24caf08049a2c

Jews, Anti-Iran terrorists, & Congressman Weldon
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/49795cfee87ed5d1

Jonah Goldberg vs. Juan Cole
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/3c591b0cae19dc43

Larry Franklin & Israelis in northern Iraq
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/0ca7579f5b1eb0c6

Planners of strategy to use Zionist-Azaris to destabilize Iran
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/910d054d54919318

AIPAC spies weave a tangled web
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/dacdfa0c7476745c

New Hampshire reactor is going "Chernobyl"
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/2833d754eb9f7035

U.S. is arming anti-Iran terrorists
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/ebd9ea9cd2dd3479

Jail the Jewish Cabal
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/c6618bf51fd07b24

Israeli spy investigation suppressed
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a8e555341f1add0e

Spy case reveals Jews are running U.S. policy on Iran
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/d8a9ecd34b6a04ce

Nigger to address AIPAC
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/0b436d3334d47ca9

Israeli spy rejects plea deal
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/97ccfbaddb7bfbc9

The State Department's extreme makeover
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/c49481cb0ad82dd7

Neocons Blast Bush's Inaction On 'Spy' Affair
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/66c094aea035ebb0

Larry Franklin fires lawyer
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/41cbd48d495e9ada

Israel punished CBS by giving it false documents on Bush
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/deb03f6b8c1b757a

Israeli 'Mordechai Vanunu': End Israeli nukes first
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/d6bb72e81c271bd1

Poll: Jews are spies
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/6e5c760794906c19

Israel's beloved MEK terrorist 'Alireza Jafarzadeh'
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/dcda82bb62db433a

Jews: Everyone telling truth is an Anti-Semite
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/96124f77ea592c60

Be scared of Jew godfather Norman Podhoretz, not Osama
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a6bda38e4a9140dc

AIPAC spy affair concerns Iran more than Israel
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/2554b7fa4e351681

AIPAC spy case involves intelligence on Iran
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/7561b44ac54c74e8

Israeli military attache met with Larry Franklin
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/3454d526137a305a

Pentagon: Jews own America
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/3120d8151cd5a368

How AIPAC controls America
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/e4a024c8afde7761

Inside the Israel espionage investigation
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/741880df63a475d3

Jew spin on Israeli spy affair
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/0f192576d6fc1c0f

Ugly picture: SISMI, Mossad, CIA, MI6
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/948249a9d349a557

U.S. is just a province of Israel
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a977aee0625a0c27

Headquarter of Zionist-Azaris
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/7c0d09570b3db598

I can just hear the Presidential conversation. "Did I say Iraq backed al-Qaeda?" he
asks with a boyish grin. "Oh, heck, I meant Iran. I always get those two mixed up".
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/af556b3d179dce63

Axis Of Spies
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/3103b787cf2776bb

Poor Jew-lover 'Larry Franklin'
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/9cda15866350834a

Nest of Spies
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a7b75a6373579dc3

Steven Rosen, Keith Weissman - AIPAC terrorists
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/dceea4f86f10ba21

Behind the Israeli mole affair
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/c2732ff27082c23c

Larry Franklin hates Iran passionately
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/dee5ee0251596b4a

Report on Iran Key to spying inquiry
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/9cfc3f608ab89480

Jews spy on Jews on Iran, interesting!
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/ad309bd67eaee0ad

Mossad agent & fabricator
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/725fe51e0622dd38

'Michael Ledeen' is a dangerous animal
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a2787c6cc58a1255

Jews: antagonize Iran so they get frustrated
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/6ace909d2455efeb

Who is the head of Azari-Skinheads?
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/2eabab1a44d66a76

A chat with the leader of azari-skinheads
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/209847dd5106b91e

Jew "Brenda Shaffer" leader of Zionist-azaris
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/8118481c689e3b17

Things are getting ugly for dirty Jews & Azari-Skinheads
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/beb62a7027360cfc

Headquarter of Azari-Skinheads target of spy probe
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/7c0d09570b3db598

Leader of Azari-Skinheads exposed
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/91cbf23a753966c0

CIA & Mosad planners give support to Azari-Skinheads
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/c8d6e023b8131c18

After setting-up Azari-Skinheads, Brenda Shaffer is now working on Nukes
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/9ff5968c586ab548

Know thy enemy
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/fa5337ab80d46979

What are Iran's domestic priorities?
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/d51856c6861897b0

Lawmakers met with Iranian exile scrutinized over intelligence
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/d9bd00a0920b05bf

US-UK & Paki Islamic terror networks
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/b2b8c392d0ba345d

The American hand in Iran
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/658f0dc1ee0e6ca6

AIPAC can place you by the elbow of the President
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/72bed98236d4a4b1

Who's Behind the Coming War With Iran?
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/f4ba4adbeeacf972

Jew lobbyists charged with classified leaks
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/f0459ee06d09c030

Israelis bragged about Pentagon spy Larry Franklin
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/c26251e6e9ea8487

Israeli spy ring update - Israeli art students & movers story
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/04066a14eb8ba1d9

The Plame/AIPAC-gate Connection
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/1f56a3e0bcf41b75

Neocon History: How Jews took over America
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/8577f89e1d225111

Iran Policy Committee: Pentagon Mouthpiece, Israeli Ally, MEK Supporter
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/97c8cbcf1dea31ec

Jew agent Mohammad Parvin
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/e991ff4cd34e10c4

ZioNazis really love & care for Iranians!
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/4435aed741ab5bbc

Resistance in the Middle East is Not a “Discontinuous Event”
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/cc09b92c91832e98

Michael Rubin - Learn about Jews who care about Iran!
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/d449965360da1f42

Info on Michael Rubin
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/bf71dd4df1b4694e

Lebanese Maronite shit "Michael Maloof" & Moonies try to connect Al-Qaida (CIA) to
Shias
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/69943c4d47321c3e

JEW 'Kenneth Pollack', author of "Persian Puzzle", is part of JEWPAC espionage
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/2e5d8e9ecb097405

U.S. Expands Aid to Iran's Democracy Advocates Abroad
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/4e18974eb616face

Planners of strategy to use Zionist-Azaris to destabilize Iran
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/910d054d54919318

Network of Middle East "experts"
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/0c5bdbd69470096a

Jews plot against Iran
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/78f0b1ef3f34d906

NPR is another Jew-FOX
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/35ee68371040cbb5

The emergence of a new Axis: Los Angeles-Tel Aviv-Tehran
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/eb9a65a1c9a973f7

New Front Sets Sights On Iran
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/603696d3c99d0219

The coalition of Iran-haters
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/93a5a9f3c615118b

JINSA - How JEW occupied America
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/2fab08bcc3d07f86

Guilty plea planned in secrets case
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a2deb00b2bef79ad

Larry Franklin guilty in Israeli espionage case
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/ac5aecd8041997af

Israeli-Arab "Psychological Operation"
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/12c70fc875d4be34

Israelis urge U.S. to stop Iran's nuke goals
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/2a78206b45d2cd5d

Mother of all scandals - With friends like this...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/60273e3841b24fa5

AIPAC, AEI are trying to whip up an anti-Iran frenzy
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a44a185017d7a9a1

White House manipulation of the media
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/e9da14f43b85eeba

The Exorcism of the New York Times
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/4bb62103d6c6f358

Grand Strategy For the Middle East
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/bec2fec22e9ebf7a

The report they forgot: Feith, Rhode, Franklin, Ghorbanifar & SISMI
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/3bf51ba5c456a651

Larry Franklin/AIPAC/Lewis Libby/Judith Miller/Valerie Plame Wilson
http://www.franklingate.com

Plame affair/PlameGate/CIA leak scandal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plame_affair

White House Staff "Starting Lineup" Biographies
http://www.gwu.edu/~action/buildbio.html

Clumsy forgeries, Italian style
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/4a805cdf34b2b015

Historic opportunity
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a13e9901a9e9b597

Indictment gives glimpse into Israeli operation
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/3b21cac1f464b907

Indictments put focus on JewCons
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/b8bb0fa7742cf0d1

Fallout from PlameGate runs deep
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/1bf18fcce356b6eb

The first Jacobin falls
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a057d899e75f0279

JEW Irv Lewis 'Scooter' Libby indicted
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/66853cb8c2a9e981

Very dark days for the White House: Andrew Card, WH Chief of Staff
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/071dcac6f8530582

Aide to Cheney appears likely to be indicted; Rove under scrutiny
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/fb1de4ed7251e42b

Cover-Up Issue Is Seen as Focus in Leak Inquiry
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/f8a438a900ef766e

Michael "P2" Ledeen’s fingers in the yellowcake forgery
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/0a8e9166c36eb579

Michael "P2" Ledeen; faster, please!
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/d8d134f253c6702d

Fixing and forging intelligence
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/4c6663c968fd5f6c

Fitzgerald has decided to seek indictments, those near inquiry say
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/2b64050fa07440ea

A CIA cover blown, a White House exposed - How JEW screws America
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/433a0266bf2c99d0

Larry Franklin, Karl Rove, a whole lot of JEWS, & the Espionage Act
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/daf24178eb29563f

The Politics of 'Creative Destruction'
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/40d87f1189d15dcd

White House JEW cabal: Colonel Wilkerson
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/dd9285a9efc88835

White House cabal - dumb, but smart Feith
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/354075c6e822593b

New York Times LIES exposed
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/5abb8776ce90451e

Is the New York Times an Israeli spy nest?
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/f3a8bb8928b50b97

Exorcism of the New York Times
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/4bb62103d6c6f358

White House manipulation of the media
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/e9da14f43b85eeba

Stifling neo-crazy media sycophants
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/8790e709a9a122b4

Grand Strategy For the Middle East
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/bec2fec22e9ebf7a

Turkish-Israeli espionage in America
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/d6c6099bc646741b

Turkey, Israel and the U.S. (The Axis of Satan)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/4315a88c84ef1278

JEW exposed - Let justice be done
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=7743

Living in fascist states of America
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/85d98a73d14b359b

Poetic justice - White House "spin" spins out of control
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/e9a5be43e43bcc2f

Larry Franklin-Plame connection
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/cbc77a30a4b0072f

Gaffney’s gripe
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/57532e69ef10fb8c

JEW: we didn't Know Larry Franklin was spying for us!!!
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/bf821b9b3c785f6f

AIPAC, AEI are trying to whip up an anti-Iran frenzy
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a44a185017d7a9a1

JEW-gate - a criminal conspiracy
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=7490

GLADIO revealed: SISMI-CIA-MI6-Mossad and fake nuke documents
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/c482c86bb25b8e9c

The IAEA, New York Times and the New World Order
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/39dfff306dfba6cf

The New York Times, Nuclear Weapons and Iran: Stupidity, Laziness or Déjà vu All Over
Again?
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/f2718b3d938eaed2

The Exorcism of the New York Times
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/4bb62103d6c6f358

Cataloging the wretched reporting of Judith Miller
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/d7ba3e0a9c3a0c64

Grand Strategy For the Middle East
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/bec2fec22e9ebf7a

Cracks in the JEW fortress? Judith Miller, Lewis Libby, John Bolton, & AIPAC
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/c15c2b39abf7529f

Beneath spy 'outing' lies story of many JEW lies
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/2ea0ee4fcfc89f5b

Judy Miller the neocon and $1.2 million book deal
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/eb657b913add5b6b

Judy Miller and the AIPAC spy case
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/04722ec8d2dce7b2

Lies of Judith Miller of Jew York Tiems
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/d7ba3e0a9c3a0c64

Disgraced neo-crazy media sycophant Judith Miller
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/009482f7d2fcd131

Getting rid of Jayson Blair and Judith Miller was a good beginning, but the NYT still
has "reporters" publishing as "facts" neo-crazy (and eco-wacko) propaganda.
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a8c72c78d5b0182d

Judith Miller is no longer spreading neo-crazy lies and misleading statements on the
front page of the New York Times. However, David E. Sanger  is still on the job.
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/6f573bd90d5e1ee1

As always, the New York Times has spearheaded the propaganda war with an article by
Jew Richard Bernstein and Jew Steven Weisman which lays out the sketchy case against
Iran.
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/533df1a6e9c70757

A Dear Judy letter from Scooter Libby--with Admiration
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/86107957029306c3

How the CIA paid for Jew Miller's stories
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/3cce00b07f899fee

White House manipulation of the media
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/e9da14f43b85eeba

Fixing and forging intelligence
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/4c6663c968fd5f6c

The first Jacobin falls
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a057d899e75f0279

Nocon's zealotry is blowing up in their faces
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/802d8922e9609257

Indictment gives glimpse into Israeli operation
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/3b21cac1f464b907

Israel and the neocons: The Lewis Libby affair
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/db8281ff44bd388e

White House cabal - dumb, but smart Feith
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/354075c6e822593b

JEW Michael "P2" Ledeen linked to forged uranium documents
http://groups.google.ca/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/0a3aed650f66d629

GLADIO at work: Michael "P2" Ledeen, Silvio "P2" Berlusconi, Nicolo "P2" Pollari,
SISMI, & Stephen Hadley linked to uranium lies
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/04709af68e51b02e

Michael "P2" Ledeen exposed; yet he's not arrested! "American Justice"
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/db7fad39c1c29cf0

New York Times censorship: Why Dr. Khodr's letter is not published?
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/e278ec3a05a77e83

Western nation's use of "torture" is now called "abuse"
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/7bbaa3eb12fca947

JEW spies consider suing the AIPAC
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/fd1603eaf91c78ab

AIPAC statement on the U.S. administration's policy on Iran
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/0c5663f63d76e5c0

Meet John Rendon, Bush's general in the propaganda war
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/111b222eb6a82d3e

How To Sell a War; ask John Rendon
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/04fb9da4e49937f6

A JEW conspiracy so vast…the Plame plot thickens
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/e0790a3ef011067c

The Simon Wiesenthal Center: A Bastion of JEW propaganda
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/6d9f7ea3b19c28fa

How to sell War to the masses
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/bd3077c988854883

Saddam apologist turned anti-Saddam
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/2e7a780269016f19

Double Talk & Biological Warfare
http://groups.google.ca/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/96e539085f95a552

Jewish propaganda agent: Benador Associates
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/bedf5c550a880efc

Scholarship or Sophistry?
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/a115d9c0e44bfdf1

Network of Middle East "experts"