@@ Indict Michael "P2" Ledeen @@

Arash

Oct 15, 2005, 7:24:04 AM10/15/05
AntiWar
October 14, 2005

Indict Michael Ledeen

By Scott Horton

JEW Roger Simon has a problem with my call
(http://www.antiwar.com/blog/comments.php?id=2419_0_1_0_C) for special prosecutor
Patrick Fitzgerald to indict Michael "P2" Ledeen
(http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2004/08/yellow-cake-and-black-shirts.html) as
a conspirator in the forging of the Niger uranium documents
(http://cryptome.org/niger-docs.htm). He complains in a post called, "Reactionaries
on Parade (Left Wing Dvision [sic]
http://www.rogerlsimon.com/mt-archives/2005/10/reactionaries_o_1.php)":

"Without any evidence other than a posting on Wikipedia (wow... there's an
unimpeachable source), someone named Scott Horton of the soi-disant Anti-War Blog is
calling for the indictment of Michael Ledeen for the Niger yellowcake forgeries. If I
were Michael, I'd take this nitwit to court. Were this the UK, I'd bet my house Mr.
Horton would be paying for Ledeen's next vacation in Tahiti. But perhaps the looser
U.S. libel laws shield infants like Horton from this kind of action".

Here is the deal JEW Simon:

First of all, I am not a leftist. Secondly, the sources for the quotes of former CIA
and DIA agent Philip Giraldi were my interviews of him, as indicated in the correctly
transcribed entry on the Wikipedia page
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowcake_Forgery#Origin), and which I provided the
MP3 audio link for (http://weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/giraldi_ledeen_clip.mp3).
Fourth, I am happy that the U.S. is no longer part of the British Empire.

As far as Michael Ledeen and the Niger uranium forgeries, CIA Philip Giraldi
explained in the interviews that the "couple of CIA agents" were paid in foreign
accounts and that Fitzgerald had "already found the money trail".

Michael Ledeen's connections
(http://www.ericmargolis.com/archives/2004/08/italian_liars_p.php) to the Office of
Special Plans (http://www.washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040824-102938-1916r.htm)
and Italian SISMI are well documented
(http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=SISMI+Ledeen).

Michael Ledeen attended a number of meetings in Italy
(http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2004/0410.marshall.html) with [JEW] Harold
Rhode, who "practically lived out of
(http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040824-102938-1916r.htm) Ahmad Chalabi's
office," Manucher Ghorbanifar
(http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwashington/news/special_packages/iraq/intelligence/11902570.htm)
and guilty Israeli spy Larry Franklin
(http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/05/AR2005100501608_pf.html),
around the time the Italians
(http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2004/0410.marshall.html) began passing on
the (already debunked) story back to the U.S.

As Josh Marshall put it in The Hill:

"The intelligence reports that came in to Washington in late 2001 were from
Italian military intelligence, SISMI. The other detail, according to intelligence
sources I’ve spoken to, is that those reports turned out to be text transcriptions of
Niger forgeries that didn’t surface in Rome until almost a year later...

From the very beginning, American suspicions about a Niger-Iraq trade in uranium
were based on what turned out to be the forged documents. And the text transcriptions
of those documents came in from Italian intelligence...

Burba, the Italian journalist who eventually brought the forgeries to the U.S.
Embassy in Rome, got them from an unnamed Italian “security consultant”. His name
turns out to be Rocco Martino, a retired SISMI operative. And as I mentioned last
week, last summer, my colleagues and I conducted a series of in-person interviews
with him.

It has sometimes been suggested in the Italian press that Martino himself is the
forger. But he told us a different story — one that was corroborated by another
participant in the handling of the documents. Martino told us that the documents came
from a still-serving SISMI colonel, whom he named".
http://www.hillnews.com/thehill/export/TheHill/Comment/JoshMarshall/080305.html

But where did they originate? CIA Philip Giraldi's partner, Vincent Cannistraro
(http://intelligencebrief.net/aboutvince.htm), Director for Intelligence Programs at
the National Security Council under Reagan, has maintained that they were produced in
the U.S. and has said, "You'd be very close", in answer to the question of whether
Michae Ledeen forged them. http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/21704/

Combined with what CIA Philip Giraldi had to say, it sure seems like enough to take
to a grand jury to me. http://www.antiwar.com/blog/comments.php?id=P2419_0_1_0

Or is it not a crime to lie a country into war?
http://www.antiwar.com/blog/index.php?id=P2426

P2 Mason "Michael Ledeen": the master of "Opposition Groups"
http://groups.google.ca/group/soc.culture.iranian/msg/5b0804a24ef94611?hl=en

P2 "Propaganda Due"
http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/stpeters_squared.html

Operation Gladio
http://www.copi.com/articles/guyatt/gladio.html

Encyclopedia Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

SISMI (Servizio per le Informazioni e la Sicurezza Militare/Military Intelligence and
Security Service) is the Italian military intelligence agency. SISDE is the Italian
domestic intelligence agency. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_agency
http://www.namebase.org/main1/_28italian-intelligence_29-Sismi.html