@@ Israeli spy ring update - Israeli art students & movers story @@

Arash

Aug 8, 2005, 2:24:11 PM8/8/05
Another Day in the Empire
August 8, 2005

Israeli Spy Ring Update

By Kurt Nimmo

On occasion I will receive an email stating that I know nothing about Israel and the
Israelis are our only friends in the Middle East.

Of course, there is a pile of documentation revealing that in fact the Israelis are not
our friends—the Franklin/AIPAC espionage case and, more significantly, the U.S.S. Liberty
incident immediately come to mind—and may be considered a rather ruthless enemy (I cannot
recall the last time Iraq or Syria attacked a U.S. ship or were caught with top secret
documents in their possession).

Adding a significant piece of change to the very real Israel-as-enemy ante, crack
researcher Wayne Madsen (http://www.waynemadsenreport.com) has updated and consolidated
information on the Israeli “art students” and “movers” spy story (a story, it should be
added, almost completely ignored by the corporate media, with the exception of Fox’s Carl
Cameron, although his exposé was trounced and flushed down the memory hole).

“It was an intelligence operation directed against the United States and the American
people. Elements of false flags, security penetrations, photographing America’s critical
infrastructure, and spying on Arab cells in the United States all point to a
well-coordinated operation that was tolerated by senior members of the Bush
administration. The results of a three and a half year investigation now revealed”, writes
Madsen in a blurb introducing The Israeli Art Students and Movers Story. It is a long
document but well worth the read, although I am sure Madsen will be chalked up as a
scurrilous anti-Semite for doing so. http://kurtnimmo.com/blog/?p=894

The Israeli Art Students and Movers Story
http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/Artstudents.htm