@@ Gaffney’s gripe @@

Arash

Oct 11, 2005, 9:13:55 AM10/11/05
Another Day in the Empire
October 10, 2005

Gaffney’s Gripe

By Kurt Nimmo

JEW Frank Gaffney (http://rightweb.irc-online.org/ind/gaffney/gaffney.php) is
president, CEO, and founder of the Center for Security Policy
(http://rightweb.irc-online.org/org/csp.php), a neocon think tank stuffed with
top-drawer Bushites.

For instance, Donald Rumsfeld is a recipient of the Center’s Keeper of the Flame
Award (and I shudder to imagine precisely what that flame represents). Douglas Feith,
outgoing Undersecretary of Defense for Policy, is a former Chairman of the Center’s
Board of Directors (when he wasn’t cooking up murderous lies over at the Office of
Special Plans). Dov Zakheim, former Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller), who
presided over a remarkable $3 trillion worth of military fraud (or pocket-stuffing)
at the Pentagon (and has thankfully exited “government service” through one of many
revolving doors in Washington and now works for Booz Allen), is a CSP member.
http://rightweb.irc-online.org/ind/index.php

In short, CSP is, along with PNAC (http://rightweb.irc-online.org/org/pnac.php) and a
handful other closely related organizations, Neocon Central, so when JEW Gaffney
speaks (or writes) those of us who pay attention to the furtive (and usually
criminal) flight of this Straussian chicken hawk brood take note.
http://rightweb.irc-online.org/org/index.php
JEW Gaffney writes:

"Let’s be honest. The so-called “Global War on Terror” is not going brilliantly
just now. While our forces on the front lines continue to do their difficult missions
with courage and competence, morale is sagging at home".

If JEW Gaffney had an honest bone in his body, he would admit a lot of us “at home”
are tired of the neocon invasion and occupation of Iraq and most of us realize the
“mission” will never be “accomplished”, although not all of us realize the mission is
impossible.

It’s impossible because the Iraqi people will continue to resist even as JEW Gaffney
and crew insist the resisting is nothing more than a few al-Zarqawi terrorists and
declare however falsely most Iraqis are with us. Of course, this is utter and
complete nonsense and most Iraqis want nothing more than to see our backsides moving
in a westerly direction.

"Receding memories of 9/11 and a sense of lost momentum—if not of futility—has
combined with the effects of natural disasters and political ones. Support has eroded
for the war effort and for those who lead it".

Now we should be careful here because JEW Gaffney is basically telling us we need
another 9/11 to regain “a sense of lost momentum”, lost due to the fact most people
(who are not sociopaths) get tired of endless bloodshed and carnage, especially when
they do not view it as world war four, as the Straussian
(http://www.uregina.ca/arts/CRC) neocons do, and most folks, peace-loving and
non-violent (although easily tricked into supporting violence and mass murder), are
not willing to surrender their lives, or the lives of their children, and treasure
for a vague and ill-defined “war” against Muslims half way around the world,
especially when they can’t discern any direct threat emanating from mostly likewise
peace-loving Muslims, although the neocon “clash of civilizations” crew labors
mightily to convince them Muslims are natural born killers or are instructed to
become kill-kill-kill zombies by the Koran.

"Worse yet, our enemies are emboldened by the demonstrations and calls for
withdrawal from the Iraqi front. They redouble their efforts to kill and maim Iraqis
and, if possible, American and other Coalition personnel. These terrorists are
confident that doing so will reinforce popular demands to set an early date for
bringing the troops home".

It should be remembered that the JEW Straussoids
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Strauss) believe they control the vertical and
horizontal aspects of reality, so this absurd statement is not surprising. Most
Iraqis involved in the resistance against the occupation of their country are too
busy in hit-and-run operations and living hand-to-mouth to watch CNN and Fox News and
closely follow the self-referential and narcissistic machinations of American
politics—even if they had consistent electricity and cable television. Cindy Sheehan
is not their Jane Fonda, as the neocons would have us believe. Most Iraqis don’t care
about Sheehan or Gaffney—they simply want the damn Americans out of their country.

"We who love freedom are locked in a struggle to the death with totalitarian
enemies who subscribe to ideologies that require our destruction. Sound familiar? The
Nazis, Fascists, Imperial Japanese and Soviet Communists had in mind for us the same
fate. We had to wage war effectively (using non-military as well as military means)
on a global scale to defeat each of them in turn".

Translation: JEW Gaffney and the Straussian neocons are “locked in a struggle to the
death” with a manufactured Islamic enemy. If indeed “al-Qaeda” (not the database but
the imagined bogeyman) existed as the neocons claim, it would not be a totalitarian
enemy—since totalitarianism is an aspect of government (more akin to what the neocons
are doing) and the last time I checked “al-Qaeda” wasn’t in control of a government
but a more or less popular resistance movement against foreign occupation (for, as
Osama said before he died in late 2001, his objective was to get the infidels out of
Saudi Arabia and away from Mecca and Medina, the holy cities of Islam, where infidels
are prohibited from venturing). It is sincerely absurd to compare goat herders and
taxi cab drivers—the inmates kidnapped and corralled at Camp Gitmo
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_X-Ray) and elsewhere in the Bush torture and rape
gulag (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse) —to Nazis,
Soviet commies, Japanese imperialists, or Italian fascists.

JEW Gaffney believes these goat herders and taxi drivers are so dangerous the neocons
have to turn the world into a living hell of shock and awe and wasted depleted
uranium wastelands inflicting cancer on hapless victims for millions of years to
come.

"Today, the immediate threat to the Free World comes from Islamofascism—yet
another totalitarian ideology, this time masquerading as a religion. Most Muslims
around the world do not subscribe to the Islamist agenda. They are increasingly being
forced to embrace it, or at least go along with it, however, under threat of violence
or other coercive techniques. By demonstrating our resolve to resist the
Islamofascists and to help non-Islamist Muslims to do so as well, we can enlarge the
Free World and secure the allies we will need to prevail".

I have always chuckled over this term—Islamofascism. It does not exist. It’s an
irrational invention, a meaningless fleck of propaganda.

Once again, fascism is a fatal disease spawned by government and “al-Qaeda” is not in
control of a government or does its mostly imaginary structure approach governmental
proportion. The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition,
defines fascism as “marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent
socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship,
and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism,” aspects of government
behavior.

As for the “Free World”, JEW Gaffney means a world wide open to neoliberal
policies—with a violent neocon spin (and a Machiavellian
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli) neocon elite calling the
shots and ruling over subservient and benighted masses) translating into the brutal
suppression of all who dare resist, be they Muslims or poor people in Latin America
or anywhere else where there are natural resources to steal and labor to exploit in
sweatshop conditions.

"It restores the moral clarity that Americans—and other democracies—typically
need to sustain war’s expensive costs (in both human and financial terms). There can
be no moral equivalence between our Islamofascist enemies on the one hand and, on the
other, those who are fighting and dying to protect freedom here at home and, as a
bulwark for our own security, to promote it elsewhere".

In other words, if you believe forking over your kids or your own life and treasure
to the neocon plan for a hundred or more years of war—as Bush and crew promise the
“war on terrorism” will last that long or longer—you are mired in the opposite: an
immoral miasma.

JEW Gaffney knows “those who are fighting and dying” (mostly working class and poor
people with few other options) are not protecting “freedom here at home”. It can be
assumed with little doubt Frank Gaffney does not give a good wood nickel about
freedom “at home” or anywhere else.

“Gaffney and CSP’s prescriptions for national security have been fairly simple: Gut
all arms control treaties, push ahead with weapons systems virtually everyone agrees
should be killed (such as the V-22 Osprey), give no quarter to the Palestinians and,
most important, go full steam ahead on just about every national missile defense
program”, writes Jason Vest. http://www.thenation.com/doc/20020902/vest

“Not only are makers of the Osprey (Boeing) well represented on the CSP’s board of
advisers but so too is Lockheed Martin (by vice president for space and strategic
missiles Charles Kupperman and director of defense systems Douglas Graham).

Former TRW executive Amoretta Hoeber is also a CSP adviser, as is former Congressman
and Raytheon lobbyist Robert Livingston. Ball Aerospace & Technologies—a major
manufacturer of NASA and Pentagon satellites—is represented by former Navy Secretary
John Lehman, while missile-defense computer systems maker Hewlett-Packard is
represented by George Keyworth, who is on its board of directors. And the
Congressional Missile Defense Caucus and Osprey (or “tilt rotor”) caucus are
represented by Representative Curt Weldon and Senator Jon Kyl”, Jason Vest notes.

Of course, as Gaffney and the CSP’s “affiliates” are raking in the bucks, you (or
your kids) will be expected to show “moral clarity” and either come home a
post-traumatic stress syndrome mental case, missing a limb or two, or will be flown
in under a cover of darkness (and media blackout) to Dover AFB in a flag-draped
coffin (flag courtesy of Ningbo Wintex Co., Ltd, manufactured in Ningbo City,
Zhejiang Province, China).
http://wintex.en.alibaba.com/product/50019205/50124219/Flags_Banners_Pennnants/American_Flag.html

"Shortly after 9/11, President Bush rightly said to the nations of the world
“You are either with us or against us.” That is true. You are either part of, and
willing to help defend, the Free World or you are with the unfree. The latter are at
best, playing a double-game. Among them are nations like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan,
China and Russia—all of whom profess friendship, but are simultaneously working to
support our enemies and undermine the interests of the Free World".

JEW Gaffney neglects to tell us, of course, we are increasingly “unfree”, even if we
“help defend” the “Free World”, in other words (in the current context) kill Iraqis,
as more than 100,000 have been killed to date (and soon enough, if JEW Gaffney has
his way, plenty of Syrians and Iranians will suffer the same fate).

Bush has eviscerated the Bill of Rights (the Second, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth
Amendments are more or less toast), was appointed to office by supercilious Supreme
Court “justices”, had his operatives and henchman rig the last election, and now
continually and insistently proposes a police state to deal with natural disasters
and illusory bird flu pandemics.

JEW Gaffney wants ultimately to attack Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, China and Russia.
Indeed, the JEW Straussian neocons are criminally insane and it really is remarkable
they were able to consolidate power and inflict their horrendous damage on us (and
especially average Afghans and Iraqis) with so little resistance or even awareness on
the part of most Americans who are busy watching football games and sit-coms on big
plasma television screens. Franklin and Jefferson would be horrified.

"Now is, in short, the time for a return to first principles. Properly labeling
the present conflict is not a panacea. But making it clear that we are engaged in
nothing less than a War for the Free World will make it easier to take the steps
necessary, both at home and abroad, to secure the victory we literally cannot live
without".

Or the neocons, the profit-mongering death merchants, multinational thieves and
carpetbaggers, and Likudite fascists in the Zionist settler state of Israel “cannot
live without” constant war.

Of course, the rest of us can live quite easily—and peacefully—without two, three or
four generations of war against an exaggerated and ridiculously puffed-up enemy, an
enemy consisting of sadly ineffectual medieval Muslims unable to come to terms with
reality in a post-colonial world, having yet to experience their own Reformation, and
not a threat to anybody but themselves, certainly not a threat to us, as JEW Gaffney
and his gaggle of JEW Straussian snake oil salesmen would have us believe.

Remarkably, JEW Gaffney is able to pedal his Manichean drivel on the pages of the
(Moonie) Washington Times, Jewish World Review, the Wall (War) Street Journal, USA
Today, the New Republic, the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Christian
Science Monitor, the Los Angeles Times, and Newsday—in other words, up and down the
length and breadth of the corporate press, a media so infatuated with Bush and his
neocon minions that it is truly nauseating.
http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=59