Re: Study looks at why diabetes makes heart disease worse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2012, 6:18:20 PM7/28/12
Flobert wrote:

> [...]
> proteins and DNA, leading to heart muscle dysfunction.
>
> �The problem is that we haven�t been able to make strong links between
> what we measure in a fasting blood sample, like triglycerides and free
> fatty acids, and the degree of heart muscle dysfunction,� Schaffer says.
> �In this type of heart muscle disorder, these common blood tests are not
> a good predictor of who is at highest risk for heart disease.�
>
> The goal of the new research program is to identify better measures of
> heart disease in patients with diabetes. The program has four major parts:
>
> Establish a clinically useful method to measure key lipids related
> to diabetes complications in blood samples.
> Identify markers of abnormal lipid metabolism in existing blood
> samples from clinical trial participants, including those in the
> Framingham Heart Study. Such large, well-designed clinical trials often
> have collected both blood samples and non-invasive imaging studies of
> cardiovascular function such as echocardiograms. Comparing the two may
> show correlations between markers of abnormal lipid metabolism and heart
> function.
> Design laboratory experiments, including studies in mouse models of
> diabetes and heart disease, to help understand how the abnormal lipids
> may contribute to heart muscle dysfunction.
> Perform a clinical trial for patients with type 2 diabetes to
> examine whether a drug that lowers blood lipids improves heart function.
>
> In addition to its own research program, Washington University will
> serve as the coordinating center among the five institutions chosen to
> receive funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to study
> the abnormal metabolism of cardiovascular and lung diseases. The four
> partnering institutions are Cleveland Clinic, Emory University, National
> Jewish Health and Weill Cornell Medical College.
>
> �We will be working with the NIH and our partner institutions to help
> researchers interact and inform new approaches and new ideas in other
> studies,� Schaffer says.
>
> Schaffer emphasizes the multidisciplinary and collaborative nature of
> the research program and credits the School of Medicine�s BioMed 21
> initiative for providing the resources to facilitate this type of
> translational project.
>
> The research is supported by a grant (P20 HL113444) from the National
> Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
> Washington University School of Medicine�s 2,100 employed and volunteer
> faculty physicians also are the medical staff of Barnes-Jewish and St.
> Louis Children�s hospitals. The School of Medicine is one of the leading
> medical research, teaching and patient care institutions in the nation,
> currently ranked sixth in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
> Through its affiliations with Barnes-Jewish and St. Louis Children�s
> hospitals, the School of Medicine is linked to BJC HealthCare.

Much smarter to simply http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart
by holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
stopping the overeating without harmful undernourishment in order to
lose the terrible http://WDJW.net/VAT which is the root cause of the
type-2 diabetes so as to possibly achieve reversal/cure.

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91c1431a6b413912?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

idlehands

Jul 29, 2012, 6:18:11 PM7/29/12
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Flobert wrote:

<snip>
> ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> Andrew <><

You taught her mother to care so much that she starved her daughter to death

I can't seem to find a scripture passage condone this?

A 40 pound teenager must have been "wonderfully hungry" indeed, but was she
ecstatic when she died?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2012, 6:28:11 PM7/29/12
an accursed and eternally condemned sockpuppet wrote:
> > an accursed and eternally condemned sockpuppet wrote:

> >> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d8394584a5eb6ac?

> >> What do you call death then?
> >
> > Consequence of sin.
> >
> >> The ultimate event that permanently decreases
> >> hunger/appetite
> >
> > An event that does not happen to those of us who have stopped sinning
> > as our LORD admonishes (John 5:14).
> >
> >> Especially in teenage girls
> >
> > For anyone.
> >
> >> What would Jesus say now that Markea Blakley-Berry can no longer
> >> speak?
> >
> > "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Jesus
> > Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14).
> >
> > Posting anonymously about the dead is sinning.
> >
> > May GOD curse ever so severely all who post anonymously about the dead
> > including those who know these creatures of darkness to their Nth
> > generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Wow, so helping kill a teenager using your real name makes you exempt from
> the wrath of God?

We, who are GOD's http://WDJW.net/Redeemed (John 3:16), are saved by
His grace, which is His unmerited favor, and not by anything we do.

> Look to your own soul Doctor, you have put it in mortal jeopardy by using
> Christ's name to encourage mothers to kill their own children

Righteous (Matthew 5:6) are the parents who have been feeding their
children the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, thereby
stopping their overeating without undernourishment:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=16661077

May GOD bless more than ever such parents, who weigh their children's
meals to feed them the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
ever causing (Deuteronomy 8:3) them to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

> Christ knows my name, that's good enough

"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)

%

Jul 29, 2012, 6:55:04 PM7/29/12
anything to get away from you

%

Jul 29, 2012, 6:55:43 PM7/29/12
no he doesn't so eat choi

idlehands

Jul 29, 2012, 10:36:25 PM7/29/12
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> an accursed and eternally condemned sockpuppet wrote:

<snip of a repeat cut and paste non-answer>

Why do you avoid the questions "Dr"?

Where is the scripture passage that condones or encourages a mother to
starve her teenager to death?

I trust you fall on your knees and gives thanks for the first amendment, in
civilized country you would be facing aiding and abetting charges

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2012, 5:43:38 AM7/30/12
an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously
wrote:

> Why do you avoid the questions "Dr"?

Have not.

> Where is the scripture passage that condones or encourages a mother to
> starve her teenager to death?

Where it is also written that it is right to anonymously bear false
witness.

wrote:
> > an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously wrote:

idlehands

Jul 30, 2012, 9:24:56 AM7/30/12
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously
> wrote:
>>
>> Why do you avoid the questions "Dr"?
>
> Have not.

Indeed you have "Dr." Now you are lieing as well, speaking of "false
witness"

>> Where is the scripture passage that condones or encourages a mother
>> to starve her teenager to death?
>
> Where it is also written that it is right to anonymously bear false
> witness.

Subject change noticed, lack of real answer noticed.

Where is the scripture passage that condones or encourages a mother to
starver her teenager to death

What makes this "False Witness"? Its a question that you are ignoring

> an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously
> wrote:

Look to your own soul Andrew, you don't even show a shred of remorse, just
continued your "ministry" of starvation in God's name

<snip of cut and post repeat nonsense>

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Jul 30, 2012, 10:32:32 AM7/30/12
It's easy to see poor sightwalker is dealing with his own set of mental
issues. I for one would never endorse any doctor who seems as ill as
sightwalker!
Jimmy "perceiver" Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2012, 7:54:11 AM7/31/12
wrote:

> Why do you avoid the questions "Dr"?

Have not avoided your questions as evident by having answered all your
questions here.

> Where is the scripture passage that condones or encourages a mother to
> starve her teenager to death?

Where it is also written that it is right to anonymously bear false
witness.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/310f4d7d6ee84a4b?

Robert Weldon

Jul 31, 2012, 7:15:23 PM7/31/12

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> an accursed and eternally condemned sockpuppet wrote:

-snip usual Chungspew

You have the death of a young girl on your hands, I hope you end up in jail
over that.

idlehands

Jul 31, 2012, 11:56:25 PM7/31/12
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously
> wrote:
>>
>> Why do you avoid the questions "Dr"?
>
> Have not avoided your questions as evident by having answered all your
> questions here.
>
>> Where is the scripture passage that condones or encourages a mother
>> to starve her teenager to death?
>
> Where it is also written that it is right to anonymously bear false
> witness.

Nice dodge, but answering a question with a question is not an answer. You
have answered none of my question as you can't

<snip of repetitive nonsense>

Thou Shall Not Kill
Exodus 20:13

Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and
whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
Matthew 5:21

Look to your own soul "Dr."

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Aug 1, 2012, 12:54:33 AM8/1/12
Andy, look at all the attention you're getting! You went through quite
a dry spell there for a while. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Aug 1, 2012, 1:00:55 AM8/1/12
On Jul 30, 7:32 am, Jimmy Alpha GeD <jimmy_al...@operamail.com> wrote:

> It's easy to see poor sightwalker is dealing with his own set of mental
> issues. I for one would never endorse any doctor who seems as ill as
> sightwalker!
> Jimmy "perceiver" Alpha GeD

The only people I've ever seen endorsing Andrew B. Chung, are the
nearly equally kooky Dr. Courtney "MU" Brown and "Reverend" Charlotte
Fairchild.

Mark Thorson

Aug 1, 2012, 11:54:32 AM8/1/12
idlehands wrote:

> You taught her mother to care so much that she starved her daughter to death
>
> I can't seem to find a scripture passage condone this?
>
> A 40 pound teenager must have been "wonderfully hungry" indeed, but was she
> ecstatic when she died?

Follow-up article here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2182018

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Aug 1, 2012, 5:28:47 PM8/1/12
Poor sightwalker had made his god and his diet in his own image.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

A.A...@heavenly.fathers.house

Aug 1, 2012, 7:43:15 PM8/1/12
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 07:54:32 -0800, Mark Thorson <nos...@sonic.net>
wrote:
What the media should know about Chung:

<quote>
From: "Peter B" <.@.>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Dr. Hildner's letter to Dr. AB Chung, original no comments of
mine.
Chung can not delete.
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 12:06:17 -0700

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that
you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions
and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the
only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person
seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that is
out
of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I have in
the
past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the situation from
outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers
more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call
on physicians from around the world and this community to attest to
it.
I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website.
How
do you think what you have said would look to another
physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would
conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly.
Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of my
professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either me
or
the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you
may
not state that I am practicing less that optimum cardiology. Once
again,
if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened yet) I
will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine for a
hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure,
that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your next and
all
future applications for licensure. And once again, just common sense
should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may
have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have no
common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional
community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did before, you do
not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may be, must be
according to the community standard, regardless of what you perceive
that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that you were
unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly and
clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with
your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future
which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of hitting back
and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks upon such
attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will continue
to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you talked
yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
f...@orgren.org
</quote>

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Aug 1, 2012, 6:28:28 PM8/1/12
"The 'cult' is run by Dr Andrew Chung, a cardiologist who graduated
from one of the most prestigious medical schools in the nation. It
mixes scripture with his medical advice and encourages his followers
to eat just two pounds a day -- less than half what the average
American consumes.

Police questioned Mr Chung about the girl's death. He denies his
teachings are a 'cult'.

Cobb County Police Department said they are still investigating the
case."

Didn't someone say something about forwarding Andrew B. Chung's choice
posts to Usenet to the authorities and the media?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2012, 8:35:13 PM8/1/12
wrote:
> [...]

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/3c85a951fe8fb399?

> Chung is only partly correct.

GSI is not Chung. Your confusion is consistent with your accursed
condition.

Jigaboo Rice

Aug 1, 2012, 9:57:07 PM8/1/12
=?UTF-8?B?fuCunNup257bqeCunH4=?= <green...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Police questioned Mr Chung about the girl's death. He denies his
>teachings are a 'cult'.

Cultists always demand that their cults aren't cults.

---
Jigaboo Rice, because white rice is unhealthy!

BGK

Aug 2, 2012, 3:19:07 AM8/2/12
On Aug 1, 6:57 pm, k.chelsea...@yahoo.com (Jigaboo Rice) wrote:
> =?UTF-8?B?fuCunNup257bqeCunH4=?= <greenstu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Police questioned Mr Chung about the girl's death. He denies his
> >teachings are a 'cult'.
>
> Cultists always demand that their cults aren't cults.

Exactly. The cultist decides that he alone has been given a special
revaluation from God and all who oppose him, are opposing God. He gets
kicked out of churches and is told he'll be arrested if he returns.

Transcript:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church Woodstock. Andrew, I need to inform you that
you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to
show
up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back,
will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.net
www.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstock
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 11, 2012, 11:18:58 PM8/11/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 22, 2012, 8:38:30 PM8/22/12

Patrick

Aug 22, 2012, 9:47:03 PM8/22/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> ever causing (Deuteronomy 8:3) them to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> > Christ knows my name, that's good enough
>
> "Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
> for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
> 25:41)

Because people who do pray are voters and lawmakers, and tend to do
things that those who don't pray can't just ignore. Also, Christian
prayer in schools is intimidating to non-Christians, even if they are
told that they need not join in. It is particularly bad if the prayer is
led by a teacher, or otherwise officially endorsed.

The diversity of religious and nonreligious belief means that it is
impossible to formulate a meaningful prayer that will be acceptable to
all those present at any public event.

This is one reason why the public school system in the USA is not
permitted to endorse particular religious beliefs through official
prayer time in schools. Children are, of course, quite free to pray as
they wish in their free time; there is no question of trying to prevent
prayer from happening in schools.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2012, 9:09:02 PM9/3/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 16, 2012, 8:27:06 PM9/16/12

Happy Oyster

Sep 18, 2012, 7:42:04 PM9/18/12
On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 17:27:06 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously
>wrote:

The only person cursed is satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, an insane swine
who is responsible for the death of a child.

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung will continue with his crimes until someone
shows up and nails him to the wall. There once was such an incident.
Chung babbles about it. But he does not say, WHY he was beaten.

Not all fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, oncles, aunts, ... will
stay silent and do nothing. One day, one of the relatives of a victim
will stand up...

If the legal system messes up, like it does for years now, then the
private affairs will happen. And THAT is the guilt of the legal system.

Murderers like Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung must be stopped by the legal
system!

--

http://www.twitter.com/aribertdeckers http://www.Journalist.is
http://www.kindersprechstunde.at http://www.pharmamafia.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 1, 2012, 7:51:13 PM10/1/12

panamfloyd@hotmail.com rade

Oct 1, 2012, 8:43:31 PM10/1/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2012, 7:47:05 PM10/15/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2012, 7:34:16 PM10/28/12
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement GOD answering the above
prayer by allowing the following:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo )

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2012, 7:34:34 PM11/10/12

o-o-o

Nov 10, 2012, 11:35:11 PM11/10/12
Uirgil <uir...@uirgil.ur> wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
> > GysdeJongh wrote:
>
> > > And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time
> > > and out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
>
> > Students no longer hungry are no longer healthy
>
> They are healthier as students, than those distracted by hunger.
>
> And that Chung cannot learn this marks him as invincibly ignorant.

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 10, 2012, 11:44:13 PM11/10/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote to Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD:

> May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
> This prayer is being answered:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2130bd18842c13e3
A hoax perpetrated by a clone, more than 6 months ago :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55
An obvious Fool's Day joke saying Brian Gene Kelley died, posted on
April 1st :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8
A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than
his being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew's prayers of this nature go unanswered :-)

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD is alive and very well :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/5f88a360d1c8766f

.

Nov 12, 2012, 12:02:14 AM11/12/12

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 12, 2012, 3:04:58 AM11/12/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted from His Book
>
> an eternally accursed soul

“Judge not, that you be not judged" Matthew 7:1

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

"Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in
whatever you judge another you condemn yourself" Romans 2:1

> [Andrew's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance
> on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.

“For a good tree does not bear bad fruit" Matthew 7:18

> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

"Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown
into the fire.” Luke 3:9

~ol^/V\^lo~

Nov 12, 2012, 4:45:49 AM11/12/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted from His Book
>
> an eternally accursed soul

"Judge not, that you be not judged" Matthew 7:1

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

Hunger is starvation

Nov 15, 2012, 7:02:39 AM11/15/12
Andrew's internet attention has withered away like the fig
tree in Matthew 21:19 and much for the same reason.

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems doubtful there ever was a blessing to begin with.
But he has managed to gain some new attention:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa1e56befc127f7a

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev 3:5).

Obviously a promise that someone's name will *not* be blotted out once it's
written there :-)

Behold:P
Dr. John F. MacArthur, a Holy Spirit filled Bible teacher, who is
considered by mainstream Christianity
as one of the best theologians of all time, explains why someone's name
*will never* be
blotted from the Book of Life (Rev 3:5), as Dr. Brian G. Kelley has
categorically stated all along:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77BDAgzEAs

> (Rev20:15)

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life" (Rev 20:15).

Obviously those people's names were never written there to begin with.

> Behold as
> thehttp://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Andrew Chung saying that "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are
against me the most, are actual Christians".

> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

True, as proven by an atheist saying it to make fun of this
misinterpretation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Here's a more correct interpretation of 1 Corinthians 12:3
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0dacd14600c2ad

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Is this Andrew's unwitting confession that he's been taken captive by the
devil?

> This physician has not made that claim
> for he is not a Bible teacher

Nor does he interpret Scripture correctly and he acknowledges by confessing:
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

> Any born-again Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

This is the sort of gobbledygook that's gotten him expelled from true
Christian fellowships:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'"

Yes, just like the atheist in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even demons can say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

That must be a lie because:

> It is most assuredly, without doubt, a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c84182c553f6fbd?hl=en

Switches to yet another lie:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOQ9-LTbos

Once again, unscriptural unorthodox mixed up gobbledygook - but some might
say that he appears demon possessed.

> Suggested additional
> reading:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5

Indeed :-).

> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/49952be24bf566c1
>
> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try, but: "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not
unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

> (2 Timothy 3:13).
> "But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being
> deceived."

Except for the elect who see them for what they are and expel them:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
> LORD" as seen on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

The infinitive > irregular verb > "is" doesn't exist in Koine Greek: "oudeis
dynatai eipein KYRIOS IESOUS ei me en pneumati hagio": "no one can say Lord
Jesus if not in Spirit Holy"
http://biblos.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm
The parrot did indeed say, "KYRIOS IESOUS" i.e. "Jesus Lord"

> For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Truth is simply reality

Yep.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6
> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1 Corinthians 12:3b.

As demonstrated here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes Andrew cursing Christians again <sigh>...

> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

From the same thread:

CBK [Dr. Kelley's son] wrote:
> > Mr. Rod,
> > I'm pretty sure that my dad was playing an April Fool's joke on some
> > kook who believes God kills people for him on April Fool's Day.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55

> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8

A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than his
being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew's prayers of this nature go unanswered and that he
completely lacks discernment.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD is alive and very well :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/5f88a360d1c8766f

> Meanwhile this physician

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d41a331208c0306

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/45876ad33454c51e

--
Hunger is starvation:

A Google search for the word "hunger" in conjunction with the word
"starvation" produced these synonymous results:

"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the single
gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/
"Hunger Starvation":
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

"Stop Hunger Now":
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Hunger is starvation

Nov 15, 2012, 7:10:06 AM11/15/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> "For it is GOD's will that by doing good you should silence the
> ignorant talk of foolish people. Live as free people, but do not use
> your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as GOD's slaves." (1 Peter
> 2:15-16)

That's what I'm here for, to silence the ignorance of a foolish pseudo-
christian physician. And to expose the evil he tries to cloak with
Bible verses, and lies he falsely attributes to the Holy Spirit; thus
boldly mocking God.

Like Dr. Getz says, lies blended with truth. Chung's loner singular
homespun self serving gobbledygook that is rejected by mainstream
orthodox Christianity; hence Chung's expulsion from mainstream
orthodox fellowships.

Dr. Gene Getz describing Andrew B. Chung to a tee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Pastor Bertoli also describing Andrew B. Chung to a tee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

First Baptist Church, Woodstock also describing Andrew B. Chung to a
tee:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/05ae045d939a613d

Thanks for the reminder of why I'm doing this :-)

Hunger is starvation

Nov 16, 2012, 6:28:24 AM11/16/12
"You can never be blotted out from the Book of Life.
If your name is written in the Book of Life, it's there forever"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77BDAgzEAs

From, Pastor John MacArthur an in-depth Bible teacher.
http://www.gty.org/connect/biography

A false-christian crackpot not in the Holy Spirit wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev 3:5).

> Indeed, behold ...

Obviously a promise that someone's name will *not* be blotted out once it's
written there (see above).

A false-christian crackpot not in the Holy Spirit wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted (Deu29:20)

"the Lord will blot out their names from under heaven" (Deu29:20)

Again, a promise that someone's name will *not* be blotted out once it's
written there (see above).

A false-christian crackpot not in the Holy Spirit wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted (Mt25:41)

No mention of being blotted from the Book of Life in that verse.

> someone whose name has been blotted (Ps69:28)

"Let them be blotted out of the book of the living" (Ps 69:28)

The Old Covenant book of the living in Ps 69:28, is not the New Covenant
Book of Life in Rev 3:5.

His other reference for this is Rev 20:15, which is about names that were
never written in the Book Of Life to begin with.

And Deu 32:33, which has nothing to do with the Book of Life whatsoever.

For someone who claims Holy Spirit discernment, the false-christian crackpot
sure changes gears a lot.
His changing gears is based on poorly conducted Google searches and clearly
taking Bible verses out of context.
If he attended regular Bible studies, he might have a better understanding,
but he keeps getting himself evicted from Christian fellowships (see below).

Why does the false-christian crackpot persist staying on this course of
folly? The same reason why he's stayed on every course of folly he's ever
been on. Because of his lack of discernment, being out of touch with reality
and his pride.

Which is the same reason why he gets evicted from Christian fellowships:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/696af5851a414ee3

Which is the same reason why he got fired:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/c76e3e39ae96abb4

Which is the same reason why he got arrested:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43c54ad99711bfc3

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2012, 10:24:24 PM11/26/12

Virgil

Nov 26, 2012, 11:08:14 PM11/26/12
In article
<929899f7-46cb-42b1...@q5g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > Why do you avoid the questions "Dr"?
>
> Have not avoided your questions as evident by having answered all your
> questions here.

Nonsense again, form Chunk!

Chunk never answers any questions, as he has no honest answers, only his
usual lies.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2012, 11:57:14 PM12/8/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2012, 7:18:44 PM12/21/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2013, 11:28:22 PM1/8/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 25, 2013, 7:17:08 PM1/25/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2013, 8:23:38 PM2/16/13
someone eternally cursed wrote:
> > someone eternally cursed wrote:

> >> Hmmmmmm editing the scriptures now to suit yourself
> >
> > Your writing that the Holy Spirit is "editing the scriptures to suit
> > Himself" is blaspheming against Him.
> >
> > Bottom line concerning you:
> >
> > "...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
> > they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)
>
> Nowhere in Jeremiah 9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew", ipso facto the only
> blasphemer in this thread is you Andy

Your writing that the Holy Spirit is erroneously saying that Jeremiah
9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew" is blaspheming against the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who delights in that which "is
kind, just, and right." (Jeremiah 9:24).

It's "kind, just, and right" (Jeremiah 9:24) to admonish others about
your example of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Again, bottom line concerning you:

"...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7a9e42d333252306?

Ken

Feb 16, 2013, 9:37:46 PM2/16/13
Andy Chung has been around for quite a
few years now, and over time
(last 5 years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being
helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and a
paranoid belief in his 2lb diet.
Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this,
but that is unfortunately the nature of his disease -
most likely schizophrenia combined with Obsessive Compulsive behavior

In precise medical terms, he's Bat Shit KrAzy

http://www.abim.org/services/physver.aspx
Dr. Andrew Ben-hua Chung
Certification Area
Certification Status
Certification History

Internal Medicine
Not Certified
Certified 08/20/1997, Certificate valid through 12/31/2007
Cardiovascular Disease
Not Certified
Certified 11/06/2002, Certificate valid through 12/31/2012

Happy Oyster

Feb 16, 2013, 12:39:10 PM2/16/13
On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 17:23:38 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>someone eternally cursed wrote:

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung indeed is "eternally cursed".
His diagnose is infaust: he is an insane criminal.

Markea Berry is dead.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2013, 3:56:27 AM2/17/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2013, 7:10:37 AM2/18/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 19, 2013, 7:48:18 AM2/19/13
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...
one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
desperately insists:

> Mary Tyler Moore has always had diabetes

Lie.

No one is born with diabetes.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcad4bb2d99bae4e?

The youngest type-2 diabetic on record is 5 years old:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/8111.php

Moreover, Mary Tyler Moore, acquired her diabetes at age 33 as a
consequence of overconsuming alcohol (liquid food) which does cause
liver visceral adipose tissue (VAT):

"Moore, 74, was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, formerly called
juvenile diabetes, when (she) was 33..."

Source:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/mary-tyler-moore-undergoes-brain-surgery-meningioma-tumor/story?id=13589156

Truth is simply reality, which the accursed (Galatians 1:8-9) like you
and satan really hate.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD continue to ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) you and
all around you to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Bottom line concerning you:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s
curse!" (Galatians 1:8-9)

"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)

And clearly you are accursed:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e65bc98b85f573f3?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
despairingly asked:

>Andy, what have you been doing for income since your clinic closed
>down and your cardiology certification expired?

This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is
known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse (Mark
16:18) heart disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a CAD
equivalent, while giving all the glory to GOD as seen on network TV:

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him
to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line concerning http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew being perfect
(Matthew 5:48):

GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater than
board-certification for He makes the latter eternal (1 Corinthians
2:9) without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e484a76eae61abef?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 20, 2013, 7:59:57 AM2/20/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2013, 7:41:56 AM2/21/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2013, 7:22:16 AM2/22/13
Behold, we, who are Jesus' http://WDJW.net/Disciples (John 8:31) are
able (Philippians 4:13) to overcome all things just as the LORD, Whom
we are following (Luke 9:23) has overcome all things:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be7824a61ddbda8e?

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo for His using the eternally accursed like you
to unwittingly prove that http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew is more than
a conqueror as an immortal (John 3:16) overcomer :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2013, 8:14:35 AM2/23/13
a conqueror (Romans 8:37) as an immortal (John 3:16) overcomer :-)

Happy Oyster

Feb 22, 2013, 11:22:21 PM2/22/13
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 05:14:35 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>"It would be far more reasonable to state

that Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a killer.

Markea Berry is dead. THAT IS A FACT!

Reg Griswold

Feb 23, 2013, 6:03:34 PM2/23/13

"Scientism is the worldview held by a majority of people in the
Western world that claims that all that ‘is’ and all that ‘can be
known’ is verifiable or falsifiable through the scientific method, and
that which cannot be so measured is simply opinion, belief, or
fantasy. It cannot be known and sensibly talked about and hence should
be relegated to the private sphere."

http://www.naturalism.org/scientism.htm

reg

Woody

Feb 23, 2013, 6:13:00 PM2/23/13
On 2/23/2013 6:03 PM, Reg Griswold wrote:

<snip>

Oh no . . . it's stupid carole . . . again!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 24, 2013, 2:28:58 AM2/24/13

Happy Oyster

Feb 23, 2013, 5:38:06 PM2/23/13
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 23:28:58 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Indeed,

Satan Ben Hua Chung is a criminal. He has blood on his hands.

If you see him: Do call the police!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 24, 2013, 7:00:53 AM2/24/13
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Aribert's perishing soul simply
because we truly love him as our LORD loves and commands (John
15:12-3) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka unHappy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > unHappy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul, Aribert, by softening your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you would be born again of
water and Spirit (John 3:3&5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what
they often call morbidly obese. He explained that morbid obesity
simply means that if something happened to me that could be
attiributed to weight and I were to end up in the not breathing state.
ok some call it DEAD that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural
causes related to weight more or less. Ive been told I was a chunky
fella a couple times, maybe even fat... but not quite that harshly.
Definitely made me think about a few things, as much as I dislike
scare tactics when it comes to health. Well in the midst of the shock
treatment, he also had me come to a heart wellness seminar that he
does on some Saturdays in Mableton. Nice little get together, he has
folks from the community come in and discuss Tai Chi, exercises,
testimonials, all kinds of good stuff. Then he shows the movie
SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD Omer approach that he has
his patients use to lose weight. In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH
you eat is more of the issue than WHAT you eat and portion is more
important than any fat content or calories. I agree with this. This
is why I have always been more successful on more liquid diets
(cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous)) than anything
else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#04037)
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e66adf59151b12b6?

Happy Oyster

Feb 24, 2013, 3:29:08 AM2/24/13
On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 04:00:53 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>**emphasis** added

More emphasis than being dead? Markea Berry IS dead.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 21, 2013, 11:23:47 PM3/21/13
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2013, 9:58:12 AM3/23/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 1, 2013, 8:11:15 PM4/1/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2013, 7:34:57 PM4/2/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2013, 10:07:53 PM4/3/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2013, 10:33:36 PM4/4/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2013, 8:10:33 PM4/5/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2013, 11:00:19 PM4/6/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2013, 9:22:19 PM4/7/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2013, 9:40:02 PM4/8/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 9, 2013, 7:05:19 PM4/9/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2013, 9:30:09 PM4/10/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2013, 9:48:43 PM5/30/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2013, 2:34:14 AM6/3/13
Susan wrote:

> Type 2 Diabetes Progresses Faster in Children
> In addition, complications are appearing faster and at what appear to be
> a more significant rate....
>
> The study included around 700 children between 10 and 17 years old with
> type 2 diabetes. Subjects had the disease for 8 months on average.
> Children under 10 were excluded because it is rare to see type 2
> diabetes in that demographic. All participants were overweight with a
> BMI above the 85th percentile.
>
> Children received diabetes education and were randomized to one of three
> groups. These groups were either being treated with metformin, metformin
> plus intensive lifestyle changes, or metformin plus rosiglitazone.
>
> The rate of deterioration of beta cell function in youth was almost four
> times higher than has been reported in adults, researchers found, noting
> a 20-35 percent decline in beta cell function per year on average,
> compared to 7-11 percent for adults (as reported in previous research).
> The study followed patients for four years and assessed the
> complications associated with diabetes. High blood pressure increased 22
> percent over the 4 year follow-up period. Additionally,
> microalbuminuria, an early sign of kidney disease, almost tripled from
> 6.3 percent to nearly 17 percent. Eye damage seemed to be similar in
> children and adults.
> Researchers found that LDL, triglycerides and other inflammatory markers
> all rose over 12 months and then stabilized over the next 24 months. The
> percentage of youth with LDL levels over 130 mg/dl and those needing to
> be placed on cholesterol-lowering medications once their levels exceeded
> 130 mg/dl rose from 4.5 percent of participants to 10.7 percent over 36
> months.
>
> Experts suspect that the age for kidney transplants will begin to drop.
> It is essential to push education about preventing diabetes and obesity
> through implementation of a healthy diet and physical activity.
>
> "The message here is that if you are going to treat youth with type 2
> diabetes effectively, it must be done early and aggressively targeting
> to improve beta cell function and insulin resistance. The development of
> type 2 diabetes among young individuals has significant public health
> consequences as these youth are likely to manifest the complications of
> diabetes, including retinopathy, nephropathy, neuropathy and
> cardiovascular disease, at a time that should be the most active and
> productive of their lives," concluded an accompanying commentary by
> Griffin P. Rodgers, MD, director of the National Institute of Diabetes
> and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, part of the National Institutes of
> Health, which funded the study, and NIDDK colleagues Barbara Linder, MD,
> PhD, senior advisor for childhood diabetes research; and Judith Fradkin,
> MD, director of the Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic
> Diseases of NIDDK.
> Diabetes May, 2013

Source:

http://bit.ly/15qDWAL

The absolutely only **healthy** way to save these children is by
having them hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
thereby stopping their overeating without undernourishment.

All who oppose this, like unhappy Oyster (aka Aribert Deckers), are
essentially guilty of their murder:

http://bit.ly/119TbZU

Thus, the blood of these 700 children in this study and countless
other children worldwide are on the hands of Mr. Deckers, who is
technically as evil as Adolph Hitler, who was also responsible for the
deaths of countless children albeit in the gas chambers of Germany
during WWII. It's not by chance (Proverbs 16:33) that Mr. Deckers is a
German too.

May GOD have mercy on Aribert Decker's perishing soul, in the name of
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Happy Oyster

Jun 3, 2013, 10:04:01 PM6/3/13
On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 23:34:14 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the

The insane claims of Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung lead AT LEAST to brain
damage. And to Markea Berry's death.
--

Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/