Re: Alcohol drinkers

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 14, 2013, 6:50:26 PM1/14/13
Peppermint Patootie wrote:
> Marina wrote:
>
> > I don't know what to think, but I want to know if there are a lot of people
> > who go home and drink every night. There are 3 people I know who I saw
> > drink what I consider all the time. I'm talking about scotch and whiskey.
> > And multiple glasses of it as the evening goes on.
> >
> > #1 gets all sleepy shit faced and starts talking and mumbling to herself.
> > On Friday I drove her home because she had too much at lunch and came into
> > the office not making too much sense. And she went to the restroom and
> > when she didn't come back, I found her slumped to the floor. As I was
> > driving she reached to the back seat and pulled out an opened bottle,
> > poured into her coffee mug and was sloshed again when I got her home. She
> > was right behind me in the garage and I turned around and found her on the
> > floor!
> >
> > #2 will have at least 2 drinks. I haven't counted so it could be more.
> > She can old hers better than the other person. But I had to watch it one
> > time because she was going to start getting mean. So then I agreed with
> > whatever she said. I've never seen her drink to excess outside her home.
> >
> > #3 I don't know that well. But she told me once that she will go home and
> > drink. She made it seem like a lopt or else a daily thing.
> >
> > I may drink once or twice a year and it will only be a small glass. It
> > really makes me wonder if a lot of people out there are also doing all the
> > drinking every night. It really makes me scared to wonder who is out on
> > the road all boozed up, day or night.
>
> I used to drink every night until I fell asleep. But then I realized I
> was an alcoholic, and I haven't had a drink for over 27 years. After I
> had been sober for a while I realized that not everyone drinks or drinks
> a lot. There are a lot of alcoholics, but there are even more people
> who aren't. I wouldn't feel comfortable hanging out around #1, #2, or
> #3 these days.

The juice of the fruit of the vine even when fermented is liquid food
and should be weighed in order to be included in the right amount,
which is 32 oz of daily food. This does effectively prevent
alcoholism. Laus Deo :-)

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

Michael Christ

Jan 14, 2013, 7:29:39 PM1/14/13
In Australia we have this company called, "Dan Murphy's".

It is a supermarket store and it is all booze.

People go in there and come out with shopping trolleys of just
alcohol, and at times of the year like Christmas and Easter it is like
the boxing day sales.

Michael Christ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Sons are born of Me, they are My Spirit.
In them is no darkness at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy-Bob Bobbob-bobob

Jan 14, 2013, 7:52:37 PM1/14/13
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in

[let there be snippage]
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
Ex-cardiologist

Billy-Bob
--
.

DocBGK

Jan 15, 2013, 12:30:59 AM1/15/13
On Jan 14, 4:52 pm, "Billy-Bob Bobbob-bobob" <nos...@nospam.net>
wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote innews:c52f1f0d-b922-4b9a...@x10g2000yqx.googlegroups.com:
>

> [let there be snippage]> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> > EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
>
> Ex-cardiologist

Physician's License expires in 196 days.
http://tinyurl.com/agn5o6v
--
"DR ANDREW CHUNG... ACCUSED OF STARVING DEATH"
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

"Mom who starved teen daughter to death, linked to 'hunger cure'"
http://tinyurl.com/cez9mpf

“Chung Hunger Cult”
http://tinyurl.com/cubqb8h

"Dr Andrew Chung advocates... starving"
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

"The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who
‘starved her 16-year-old daughter to death"
http://tinyurl.com/ak758s5

"Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's mom"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJE0OPIR81HG0GU23

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 15, 2013, 3:17:26 AM1/15/13
Julie Bove wrote:

> "I'm starving!"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df55a119465c1?

> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG was not
> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121 before
> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of veggies in
> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the breakfast
> insulin tomorrow. But...
>
> I am starving!

No you are not.

> Why?

Because starving people are dying from **weeks** of not eating and
dying people can't eat (i.e. are not hungry) much less type and post
on Usenet.

> Could it be that I am now digesting my food?

Being hungry means being able to digest food.

> I just don't know.

You are suffering terribly from the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis
25:32) delusion which scrambles the mind:

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

> Ate a handful of peanuts. Didn't quell the hunger.

That which kills the hunger would be killing you.

If you were to increase the amount of peanuts to 100 lbs, it would
likely kill the hunger and you.

> So I ate a bowl of little dill pickles and a few black olives. Still hungry. Grrr...

Yes, your "hunger is starvation" delusion is what caused you to have
type-2 diabetes from the outset.

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

So don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

DocBGK

Jan 15, 2013, 5:09:50 AM1/15/13
Andy, no threat this time that the starved-to-death little girl's
ghost you supposedly conjured up, is going to murder my children for
you?

> This physician (snip spam) would not have been
> interviewed on network television for an hour were he a nut case

Charles Manson's network television interview (1:01:42)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSqeZw4NBIM

Jeffrey Dahmer's network television interview (1:28:55)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPMBfX7D4WU

Ted Bundy's network television interview (54:09)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64bxvBr_pAE

Son Of Sam's network television interview (55:10)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SahsahfZuxY

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 15, 2013, 5:41:58 AM1/15/13
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
wrote:

> Andy, no threat this time that the starved-to-death little girl's
> ghost you supposedly conjured up, is going to murder my children for
> you?

Just as GOD doesn't know you, we, who are Jesus' http://WDJW.net/Disciples
(Matthew 28:19-20) don't know you either.

> > This **physician** ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) would not have been
> > interviewed on network television for an hour were he a nut case

**emphasis** added.

> Charles Manson's network television interview (1:01:42)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSqeZw4NBIM
>
> Jeffrey Dahmer's network television interview (1:28:55)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPMBfX7D4WU
>
> Ted Bundy's network television interview (54:09)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64bxvBr_pAE
>
> Son Of Sam's network television interview (55:10)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SahsahfZuxY

Again, no **physician** with an active medical license would be
interviewed for more than an hour on network television were he a
nutcase. Truth is simply reality which perishing souls like you and
satan really hate.

In the interim, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier allowing him to know that he is
being more blessed now (Luke 6:21a) with more attention from the LORD
as His plans (Jeremiah 29:11) are being realized :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d643b97da78aab98?

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him
to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

duke wrote:
> someone whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.

Lie.

The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
in order to get extra pieces of candy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

> > Even demons can say it through people whom they
> > have possessed

Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD" and do so when
there has been a failure to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the
heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) in allowing them to
abide there.

> Amen to that.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that Jesus
rescuing His sheep who had wandered (Matthew 15:24) by casting out the
demons that possessed them is different from His saving the souls of
the religious like Nicodemus who needed to be born again (John 3:3 &
5) to become new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f47fae452f4e5d7a?

wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
> is the only true living human Bible teacher;

Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not made that claim
for he is not a Bible teacher simply because physicians are by
definition not Bible teachers though the Great Physician is also the
Great Bible Teacher. Just as your church is not the Church (Matthew
16:18) Christ is building, your Bible teacher is not the Great Bible
Teacher, and your lord (satan) is not LORD Almighty GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8f26f91ad51db396?

wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
> Chung doesn't consider to be false?

It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.

Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
example of a truthful Bible teacher:

http://t.co/5UPcZDxa

Here is a link to a YouTube video of another:

http://youtu.be/-URd0CQsTyo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a0602460d126e75e?

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) of
Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) to the Nth generation
all who grieve His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can
say 'Jesus is LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Deaf-mutes obviously can't say anything much less say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD"' has been logically proven to be false since anyone
would include deaf-mutes." -- gentile Christian disciple in the Holy
Spirit

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5be9c7429d83a0d0?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Lisa McClung has a similar experience as evident by her African grey
parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
LORD" as seen on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT_0gyOQI1E

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?

one whose name has been blotted from His Book of Life(Rev20:15) wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
simply saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI1Qq58700I

Truth is simply reality, which the accursed (Galatians 1:8-9) like you
and satan really hate.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) you and all around
you to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s
curse!" (Galatians 1:8-9)

"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)

DocBGK

Jan 15, 2013, 10:49:29 AM1/15/13
Andy, what have you been doing for income since your clinic closed
down and your cardiology certification expired?

> Bottom line concerning you:

Sorry, I can't take the word of a crackpot nut case.

Oh and I didn't read the rest to see if you made any updates, tee
hee.

Andy, psychotherapy is still your friend. Especially since you might
be in need of an insanity defense.

Only 196 day left :-)
http://tinyurl.com/agn5o6v

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD - Fully Employed, with a huge advancement,
in Seattle, this April. Member and deacon of the same Christian
fellowship for 12+ years (I'm really going to miss them).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 15, 2013, 11:46:43 AM1/15/13
Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e484a76eae61abef?
one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
despairingly asked:

>Andy, what have you been doing for income since your clinic closed
>down and your cardiology certification expired?

This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is
known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse (Mark
16:18) heart disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a CAD
equivalent, while giving all the glory to GOD as seen on network TV:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line:

GOD-sanctification is infinitely superior to board-certification :-)

Virgil

Jan 15, 2013, 3:29:48 PM1/15/13
In article
<9bacfea9-1d4a-43ef...@f8g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

unless you want to do good rather than support Chung's evil.

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

Hungry children in classes don't learn much, nor allow others in those
classes to do so. They create disturbances.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school, so they can get the most out of school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs aren�t the problem.
�There is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a �positive outcomes,� he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. �School breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If they�re eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.�
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
�We don�t want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,� he said. �A child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.�
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes or being truant than breakfasted and in class
and good students in class.

Virgil

Jan 15, 2013, 3:31:19 PM1/15/13
In article
<552028bd-c739-480f...@n9g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,

Andrew Bastard Chung Falsely wrote:

> > Keith Ayoob suffers from the terrible delusion that "hunger is
> > starvation" as evident by the following article:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

But the article itself proves otherwise.

At least to those, unlike Chung, who bother to read all of it.

All it shows is that Keith Ayoob wishes to alleviate problems caused by
sending kids into school classes too hungry to behave.

So that any "terrible delusion" is in Chung's head, not in Keith Ayoob's.

Here is what Keith Ayoob ACTUALLY said in that article:

�There is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a �positive outcomes,� he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. �School breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If they�re eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.�
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
�We don�t want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,� he said. �A child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.�

Virgil

Jan 15, 2013, 3:31:53 PM1/15/13

Happy Oyster

Jan 15, 2013, 9:55:08 AM1/15/13

Happy Oyster

Jan 15, 2013, 9:55:40 AM1/15/13
On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:31:19 -0700, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

>In article
><552028bd-c739-480f...@n9g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>
>> Indeed
>

>Andrew Bastard Chung Falsely wrote:
>> >
>> > Keith Ayoob suffers from the terrible delusion that "hunger is
>> > starvation" as evident by the following article:
>> >
>http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
>anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/
>
>But the article itself proves otherwise.

No wonder. Chung is a liar.

Happy Oyster

Jan 15, 2013, 9:55:59 AM1/15/13
On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:29:48 -0700, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

>In article
><9bacfea9-1d4a-43ef...@f8g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>
>> So don't be an Ayoob
>

>unless you want to do good rather than support Chung's evil.

RIGHT!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 16, 2013, 1:11:30 AM1/16/13

DocBGK

Jan 16, 2013, 1:58:19 AM1/16/13
Crackpot spammed:

> read more »

Good grief, there's *more*? LOL

Sorry, Andy, I didn't read that one either except for the very bottom
section where I see I got you to the "read more »" stage. Getting
another two pager out of you was what I was aiming for. Maybe I'll
supply you with a few more non sequiturs for you add as time goes on.
This behavioral scientist knows that you're a nutcase and also knows
how to play you like a violin :-)

Virgil

Jan 16, 2013, 2:10:30 AM1/16/13
In article
<e4744def-7b0f-4df3...@k6g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

unless you want to do good rather than support Chung's evil.

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

Hungry children in classes don't learn much, nor allow others in those
classes to do so. They create disturbances.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school, so they can get the most out of school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs aren�t the problem.
�There is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a �positive outcomes,� he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. �School breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If they�re eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.�
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
�We don�t want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,� he said. �A child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.�

Nomen Nescio

Jan 16, 2013, 6:32:55 AM1/16/13

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message
> > Andy, no threat this time that the starved-to-death little girl's
> > ghost you supposedly conjured up, is going to murder my children for
> > you?
>
> Just as GOD doesn't know you, we, who are
> Jesus'http://WDJW.net/Disciples(Matthew 28:19-20) don't know you > either.

Jesus' disciples call the police when Chung shows up.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> > > This **physician** (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) would not have been
> > > interviewed on network television for an hour were he a nut case
>
> **emphasis** added.
>
> > Charles Manson's network television interview (1:01:42)
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSqeZw4NBIM
>
> > Jeffrey Dahmer's network television interview (1:28:55)
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPMBfX7D4WU
>
> > Ted Bundy's network television interview (54:09)
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64bxvBr_pAE
>
> > Son Of Sam's network television interview (55:10)
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SahsahfZuxY
>
> Again, no **physician** with an active medical license would be
> interviewed for more than an hour on network television were he a
> nutcase.

He must have been thinking of Chung as an insane killer.

Dr. Jack Kevorkian Interviews - 1:23:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdTgMrnlUzo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 16, 2013, 6:53:59 AM1/16/13

wrote:

> Andy, no threat this time that the starved-to-death little girl's
> ghost you supposedly conjured up, is going to murder my children for
> you?

Just as GOD doesn't know you, we, who are Jesus' http://WDJW.net/Disciples
(Matthew 28:19-20) don't know you either.

> > This **physician** ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) would not have been
> > interviewed on network television for an hour were he a nut case

**emphasis** added.

> Charles Manson's network television interview (1:01:42)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSqeZw4NBIM

Again, no **physician** with an active medical license would be
interviewed for more than an hour on network television were he a
nutcase. Truth is simply reality which perishing souls like you and
satan really hate.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e484a76eae61abef?

> Dr. Jack Kevorkian Interviews - 1:23:26
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdTgMrnlUzo

Pathologists like Jack Kevorkian don't have active medical licenses.

In the interim, this actively licensed physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier allowing him to know that he
is being more blessed now (Luke 6:21a) with more attention from the
LORD as His plans (Jeremiah 29:11) are being realized :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d643b97da78aab98?

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him
to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Pharisee {can't say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Ro10:9)} Duke
Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple:
May GOD continue to ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) you and
all around you to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Bottom line concerning you:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s
curse!" (Galatians 1:8-9)

"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
despairingly asked:

>Andy, what have you been doing for income since your clinic closed
>down and your cardiology certification expired?

This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is
known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse (Mark
16:18) heart disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a CAD
equivalent, while giving all the glory to GOD as seen on network TV:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line concerning http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew being perfect
(Matthew 5:48):

GOD-sanctification is infinitely greater than board-certification for
He makes the latter eternal :-)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e484a76eae61abef?

DocBGK

Jan 16, 2013, 7:59:10 AM1/16/13
On Jan 16, 3:32 am, "Nomen Nescio" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in messagenews:552028bd-c739-480f...@n9g2000yqf.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > Andy, no threat this time that the starved-to-death little girl's
> > > ghost you supposedly conjured up, is going to murder my children for
> > > you?
>
> > Just as GOD doesn't know you, we, who are
> > Jesus'http://WDJW.net/Disciples(Matthew28:19-20) don't know you > either.
>
> Jesus' disciples call the police when Chung shows up.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

Yep, that sums up Crackpot's standing with actual disciples of Jesus
Christ and why Crackpot unwittingly admitted,
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me the
most, are actual Christians"

> > **emphasis** added.
>
> > > Charles Manson's network television interview (1:01:42)
> > >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSqeZw4NBIM
>
> > > Jeffrey Dahmer's network television interview (1:28:55)
> > >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPMBfX7D4WU
>
> > > Ted Bundy's network television interview (54:09)
> > >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64bxvBr_pAE
>
> > > Son Of Sam's network television interview (55:10)
> > >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SahsahfZuxY
>
> > Again, no **physician** with an active medical license would be
> > interviewed for more than an hour on network television were he a
> > nutcase.
>
> He must have been thinking of Chung as an insane killer.
>
> Dr. Jack Kevorkian Interviews - 1:23:26
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdTgMrnlUzo

Yep, must have been a "Freudian slip" on my part :-)

Dr. Jack Kavorkian aka Dr. Death.

Dr. Andrew B. Chung:
"The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who
‘starved her 16-year-old daughter to death"
http://tinyurl.com/ak758s5

Yep, there does seem to be a similarity there somewhere...

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD - who in my 55 years on this earth, have
managed to never have a church threaten to call the police on me if I
show up (instead they make me deacon) and who has also never been
implicated in an alleged manslaughter case of a child.

Nor do I "pray" for said child's ghost to kill other peoples children
and tell the parents to get "funeral insurance for their families as
they start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one."

Andrew B. Chung is obviously a very disturbed and Godless individual.
No true disciple of Jesus Christ would disagree with that. Hence their
verbal restraining orders against the creep.

But Andrew B. Chung will harvest what he has planted soon enough.
Hopefully that will include some seemingly way overdue psychotherapy /
psychotropic medications.

DocBGK

Jan 16, 2013, 8:02:20 AM1/16/13
On Jan 16, 3:53 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> read more »

There's *more*? LOL.

DocBGK

Jan 16, 2013, 10:31:01 AM1/16/13
Nomen Nescio <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in messagenews:i31bf89ovgcd43eic...@4ax.com...
>

> >>Andy, what have you been doing for income since your clinic closed
> >>down and your cardiology certification expired?
>
> > This actively practicing physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc)
> > continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is
> > known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy
> > Spirit
>
> But what Chung really needs a real certification in cardiology to
> practice
> real cardiology that pays real money in real life and a real clinic to
> really practice it in to really make any real money at it.

Yeah, really LOL.

> Chung will come up with the same kooky nonsense when his license to
> practice
> medicine expires in 195 dayshttp://tinyurl.com/agn5o6v.

Andy's got it covered. It's all pure baloney and gobbledygook, but
he's got it covered.

> Chung is one of many kooks who have claimed to have the power of God
> as
> their answer to dismiss reality and justify their kookyness. Jim
> Jones,
> David Koresh, Saddam Hussein... Oh yeah, them's not "physicians" ha
> ha.

And at least the first two were able to run a successful cult, unlike
Andy's failed "hunger cult", as the press calls it :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 17, 2013, 4:23:25 AM1/17/13
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...
one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
desperately insists:

> Mary Tyler Moore has always had diabetes

Lie.

No one is born with diabetes.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcad4bb2d99bae4e?

The youngest type-2 diabetic on record is 5 years old:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/8111.php
>Andy, what have you been doing for income since your clinic closed
>down and your cardiology certification expired?

This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is
known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse (Mark
16:18) heart disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a CAD
equivalent, while giving all the glory to GOD as seen on network TV:

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him
to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

DocBGK

Jan 17, 2013, 5:31:39 AM1/17/13
So Andy, have you made any new videos of yourself attempting
calisthenics? If not, please make one, my birthday is coming up
soon :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 18, 2013, 5:21:27 AM1/18/13

DocBGK

Jan 18, 2013, 9:32:30 AM1/18/13
On Jan 18, 2:21 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
> "It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
> Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
> Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
> it."

ROFL.

Nomen Nescio

Jan 16, 2013, 9:13:48 AM1/16/13

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

>>Andy, what have you been doing for income since your clinic closed
>>down and your cardiology certification expired?
>
> This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
> continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is
> known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy
> Spirit

But what Chung really needs a real certification in cardiology to practice
real cardiology that pays real money in real life and a real clinic to
really practice it in to really make any money at it.

Chung will come up with the same kooky nonsense when his license to practice
medicine expires in 195 days http://tinyurl.com/agn5o6v .

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 20, 2013, 7:02:44 AM1/20/13

DocBGK

Jan 21, 2013, 1:09:11 AM1/21/13
On Jan 16, 6:13 am, "Nomen Nescio" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in messagenews:i31bf89ovgcd43eic...@4ax.com...
And he looks like a girl.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 21, 2013, 8:36:32 AM1/21/13

DocBGK

Jan 21, 2013, 10:35:51 AM1/21/13
Andy, it's so sad that you ending up a crackpot and a kook, instead of
a real Christian and a certified cardiologist.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 22, 2013, 1:59:13 AM1/22/13

DocBGK

Jan 22, 2013, 2:36:20 AM1/22/13
Andy, it's so sad that you threw away your career and your scholarship
went to waste.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2013, 2:34:59 AM1/23/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 24, 2013, 2:45:50 AM1/24/13

DocBGK

Jan 24, 2013, 3:27:19 AM1/24/13
Courtney Brown video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RenegadeThinking#p/u/8/q6pC3c1VNKw

Is an exact match to MU video:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/7152322/mu_shows_his_stuff/

> > Hints:
>
> > MU's real name is not Courtney ...

Andy, there you are attributing your lying to the Holy Spirit. That's
one of many reasons why I know you're not a real Christian.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 25, 2013, 2:01:05 AM1/25/13

DocBGK

Jan 25, 2013, 2:44:12 AM1/25/13
Andy, liar liar size 26x26 pants on fire.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2013, 1:08:04 AM1/26/13

DocBGK

Jan 26, 2013, 2:19:48 AM1/26/13
Andy Chung = Fake Christian.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2013, 1:10:34 AM1/27/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2013, 1:11:56 AM1/27/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 28, 2013, 2:30:11 AM1/28/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2013, 1:34:05 AM1/29/13
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...
one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
desperately insists:

> Mary Tyler Moore has always had diabetes

Lie.

No one is born with diabetes.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcad4bb2d99bae4e?

The youngest type-2 diabetic on record is 5 years old:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/8111.php

Moreover, Mary Tyler Moore, acquired her diabetes at age 33 as a
consequence of overconsuming alcohol (liquid food) which does cause
liver visceral adipose tissue (VAT):

"Moore, 74, was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, formerly called
juvenile diabetes, when (she) was 33..."

Source:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/mary-tyler-moore-undergoes-brain-surgery-meningioma-tumor/story?id=13589156

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 30, 2013, 2:52:52 AM1/30/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 31, 2013, 1:15:59 AM1/31/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 1, 2013, 12:34:30 AM2/1/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 2, 2013, 2:05:03 AM2/2/13
GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater than
board-certification for He makes the latter eternal (1 Corinthians
2:9) without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e484a76eae61abef?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 3, 2013, 12:24:32 AM2/3/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2013, 12:40:28 AM2/4/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2013, 12:10:58 AM2/5/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 6, 2013, 4:00:49 AM2/6/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 4, 2013, 8:46:09 PM3/4/13
Behold, we, who are Jesus' http://WDJW.net/Disciples (John 8:31) are
able (Philippians 4:13) to overcome all things just as the LORD, Whom
we are following (Luke 9:23) has overcome all trouble from this
world:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/199a7886b347dcb4?

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo for His using the eternally accursed like you
to unwittingly prove that http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew is more than
a conqueror (Romans 8:37) as an immortal (John 3:16) overcomer :-)

Yes, this annointed (2 Timothy 1:7) http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT

Laus Deo :-)