Re: Obesity Drug Wins Approval

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2012, 7:12:10 PM7/24/12
GysdeJongh wrote:
> flob...@aol.com wrote:
> > Obesity Drug Wins Approval
> > Wed, 07/18/2012 - 9:07am
> >
> > WASHINGTON (AP) - A new weight-loss pill that many doctors consider
> > the most effective of a new generation of anti-obesity drugs got the
> > approval of the Food and Drug Administration.
> >
> > The pill, called Qsymia, was approved for patients who are overweight
> > or obese and also have at least one weight-related condition such as
> > high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol.
>
> <https://www.weight.com/weight/futuremed>
>
> Qsymia is a combination of two existing medications:
>
> Phentermine - an appetite suppressant that has been around for over 50
> years. It is approved by the FDA for short-term (3 months) use in the
> management of obesity.
>
> Topirimate - a medication currently on the market for the last 16 years that
> is used to treat seizures and migraines.
> Qsymia combines these medications in various dosages (see clinical results
> below). Qsymia results in weight loss in most adults.
>
> Mechanism of Action of Qsymia
> It is believed that multiple mechanisms of action result in weight loss with
> this combination of medications. These include:
>
> ** Decreased hunger **

**emphasis** added

> Increased satiety ("fullness")
> Increased metabolic rate ("burning more calories")
> Decreased binge eating episodes
> Alterations in taste perception, affecting food reward
>
> Adverse Effects of Qsymia
> Significant possible side effects from the two components fall into three
> broad categories:
>
> Nervous System
> Anxiety
> Depression
> Insomnia
> "Tingling" (Paraesthesia)
> Cognitive/memory impairment
> Visual impairment/glaucoma
>
> Metabolic abnormalities
> Acidosis (build-up of acid in the body)
> Kidney stones
> Osteoporosis
>
> Cardiovascular Complications
> Hypertension
> Increased heart rate
> Cardiac arrhythmias (irregular heart beats)
> Chest pain/angina/myocardial infarct ("heart attack")
> Dissection of coronary arteries ("tearing" of the artery), especially
> post-pregnancy
> Stroke
> Special Concerns with Qsymia - BIRTH DEFECTS
> Topirimate is a known to cause birth defects thus, it is CRITICAL that women
> of childbearing age avoid pregnancy. This is especially important since
> fertility generally increases in overweight and obese women with weight
> reduction.
> Possible Significant
>
> Medication Interactions
> Glucophage, a medication for diabetes, probably should not be used with
> Qsymia since a significant acidosis (build-up of acid in the body) may
> occur.

Any drug that decreases hunger/appetite is harmful.

This is why loss of appetite/hunger is a known **adverse** reaction
that is recognized as an indication to stop a drug.

It really is much smarter to avoid such drugs by simply holding to the
right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, thereby stopping the
overeating without harmful undernourishment as evident by our becoming
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier as we lose the harmful http://WDJW.net/VAT

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91c1431a6b413912?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

idlehands

Jul 25, 2012, 12:11:54 AM7/25/12
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> GysdeJongh wrote:
>> flob...@aol.com wrote:
>>> Obesity Drug Wins Approval
>>> Wed, 07/18/2012 - 9:07am

<snip>

> Any drug that decreases hunger/appetite is harmful.
>
> This is why loss of appetite/hunger is a known **adverse** reaction
> that is recognized as an indication to stop a drug.

What do you call death then? The ultimate event that permanently decreases
hunger/appetite

Especially in teenage girls

What would Jesus say now that Markea Blakley-Berry can no longer speak?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2012, 12:42:51 AM7/25/12
an accursed and eternally condemned sockpuppet wrote:
> > GysdeJongh wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

> > Any drug that decreases hunger/appetite is harmful.
> >
> > This is why loss of appetite/hunger is a known **adverse** reaction
> > that is recognized as an indication to stop a drug.
>
> What do you call death then?

Consequence of sin.

> The ultimate event that permanently decreases
> hunger/appetite

An event that does not happen to those of us who have stopped sinning
as our LORD admonishes (John 5:14).

> Especially in teenage girls

For anyone.

> What would Jesus say now that Markea Blakley-Berry can no longer speak?

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Jesus
Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14).

Posting anonymously about the dead is sinning.

May GOD curse ever so severely all who post anonymously about the dead
including those who know these creatures of darkness to their Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

Prayerfully with all glory to GOD,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jul 25, 2012, 7:07:33 AM7/25/12
On Jul 24, 9:42 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> May GOD curse ever so severely all who post anonymously about the dead
> including those who know these creatures of darkness to their Nth
> generation

Same thing is true of us who post with our real full names LOL. That
is in the twisted mind of false-christian charlatan, Andrew B. Chung -
He continues to reap the bitter harvest of what he has sown. And even
what he did not have, has been taken away from him.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD - Behavioral Science

idlehands

Jul 25, 2012, 9:12:19 PM7/25/12
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Wow, so helping kill a teenager using your real name makes you exempt from
the wrath of God?

Look to your own soul Doctor, you have put it in mortal jeopardy by using
Christ's name to encourage mothers to kill their own children

--
Christ knows my name, that's good enough

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2012, 7:46:11 AM7/26/12
an accursed and eternally condemned sockpuppet wrote:
> > an accursed and eternally condemned sockpuppet wrote:

> >> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d8394584a5eb6ac?

> >> What do you call death then?
> >
> > Consequence of sin.
> >
> >> The ultimate event that permanently decreases
> >> hunger/appetite
> >
> > An event that does not happen to those of us who have stopped sinning
> > as our LORD admonishes (John 5:14).
> >
> >> Especially in teenage girls
> >
> > For anyone.
> >
> >> What would Jesus say now that Markea Blakley-Berry can no longer
> >> speak?
> >
> > "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Jesus
> > Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14).
> >
> > Posting anonymously about the dead is sinning.
> >
> > May GOD curse ever so severely all who post anonymously about the dead
> > including those who know these creatures of darkness to their Nth
> > generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Wow, so helping kill a teenager using your real name makes you exempt from
> the wrath of God?

We, who are GOD's http://WDJW.net/Redeemed (John 3:16), are saved by
His grace, which is His unmerited favor, and not by anything we do.

> Look to your own soul Doctor, you have put it in mortal jeopardy by using
> Christ's name to encourage mothers to kill their own children

Righteous (Matthew 5:6) are the parents who have been feeding their
children the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, thereby
stopping their overeating without undernourishment:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=16661077

May GOD bless more than ever such parents, who weigh their children's
meals to feed them the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
ever causing (Deuteronomy 8:3) them to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

> Christ knows my name, that's good enough

"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jul 26, 2012, 8:05:51 AM7/26/12
On Thursday, July 26, 2012 4:46:11 AM UTC-7, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
> for the devil and his angels; -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
> 25:41)

False-christian charlatan Andrew B. Chung is re-spamming alt.atheism... not because he wants the people in that group to depart from him, but rather so that he can add more people to his death/curse list.

Real Christians rebuke Andrew B. Chung and evict him from their fellowships.

idlehands

Jul 26, 2012, 10:45:01 PM7/26/12
Ummm I think killing children in Jesus's name tend to revoke God's grace.
Thou Shalt Not Kill ring a bell Doc?

>> Look to your own soul Doctor, you have put it in mortal jeopardy by
>> using Christ's name to encourage mothers to kill their own children
>
> Righteous (Matthew 5:6) are the parents who have been feeding their
> children the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, thereby
> stopping their overeating without undernourishment:
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=16661077
>
> May GOD bless more than ever such parents, who weigh their children's
> meals to feed them the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
> ever causing (Deuteronomy 8:3) them to be
> http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier in the name of Jesus Christ of
> Nazareth. Amen.

Were those the last words she heard, her mom quoting your version of
scripture? DId your words stop the pain and suffering of starving to death
for Jesus?

>> Christ knows my name, that's good enough
>
> "Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
> for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
> 25:41)

Those words were impressive......coming from Jesus

From a child killer.....not so much

Repent Doc and change your wicked ways. Claiming to know the mind of God is
among the most heinous of sins and especially when you convince the weak
willed to follow your crusade.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2012, 11:03:00 PM7/26/12
> Look to your own soul Doctor, you have put it in mortal jeopardy by using
> Christ's name to encourage mothers to kill their own children

Righteous (Matthew 5:6) are the parents who have been feeding their
children the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, thereby
stopping their overeating without undernourishment:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=16661077

May GOD bless more than ever such parents, who weigh their children's
meals to feed them the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
ever causing (Deuteronomy 8:3) them to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

idlehands

Jul 27, 2012, 1:14:34 AM7/27/12
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> an accursed and eternally condemned sockpuppet wrote:

<snip of a repeat post>

You are merely repeating yourself Dr. Chung

How do you sleep at night knowing your "Christian Crusade" has killed a
teenager?

"Suffer the little children to come unto me" Mark 10:14

Is all you heard was "Suffer"

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Aug 1, 2012, 6:30:51 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 8:54 am, Mark Thorson <nos...@sonic.net> wrote:
> idlehands wrote:
>
> > You taught her mother to care so much that she starved her daughter to death
>
> > I can't seem to find a scripture passage condone this?
>
> > A 40 pound teenager must have been "wonderfully hungry" indeed, but was she
> > ecstatic when she died?
>
> Follow-up article here:
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2182018

"The 'cult' is run by Dr Andrew Chung, a cardiologist who graduated
from one of the most prestigious medical schools in the nation. It
mixes scripture with his medical advice and encourages his followers
to eat just two pounds a day -- less than half what the average
American consumes.

Police questioned Mr Chung about the girl's death. He denies his
teachings are a 'cult'.

Cobb County Police Department said they are still investigating the
case."

Didn't someone say something about forwarding Andrew B. Chung's choice
posts to Usenet to the authorities and the media?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 9, 2012, 10:12:17 PM8/9/12
an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously
wrote:
> [...]

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/3c85a951fe8fb399?

> Chung is only partly correct.

GSI is not Chung. Your confusion is consistent with your accursed
condition.

wrote:

> Why do you avoid the questions "Dr"?

Have not avoided your questions as evident by having answered all your
questions here.

> Where is the scripture passage that condones or encourages a mother to
> starve her teenager to death?

Where it is also written that it is right to anonymously bear false
witness.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/310f4d7d6ee84a4b?

an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously

Virgil

Aug 10, 2012, 12:58:37 AM8/10/12
In article
<170d987d-4ae6-4986...@p18g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,
`

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2012, 7:49:22 PM8/20/12
sbalneav wrote:
>> sbalneav wrote:

>>> Yes
>>
>> Glad you agree :-)
>
> Run coward run.

Smiling at you is neither running nor cowardice. Truth is simply
reality :-)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/82c1274bedb6cb9e?

> You'll be sure to let us know your arraignment date?

There will be no arraignment date simply because no charges will ever
be filed against this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) for
advising everyone to hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily
food, thereby stopping the overeating without harmful
undernourishment. This not only prevents obesity but also prevents
starvation. Again, truth is simply reality :-)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=16661077

May GOD curse ever so severely to the Nth generation those who
unwisely choose to advise others to not http://WDJW.net/Guard
(Proverbs 4:23) the heart (Jeremiah 17:9), in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

So don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91c1431a6b413912?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

"truth"

Aug 20, 2012, 8:13:25 PM8/20/12

This is accurate, The little black girl is neither obese nor starving.
Instantly she was simultaneously neither. She was just dead.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2012, 9:03:57 PM9/1/12
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2012, 6:50:19 PM9/14/12

"trueth-seeker"

Sep 14, 2012, 7:14:28 PM9/14/12

Exactly, when the little black girl died of starvation both stopped
simultaneously.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2012, 11:51:20 PM9/26/12

Uirgil

Sep 27, 2012, 12:53:09 AM9/27/12
In article
<bec1c0bf-2e9a-4b2e...@v15g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> There will be no arraignment date simply because no charges will ever
> be filed against this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) for
> advising everyone to hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily
> food, thereby stopping the overeating without harmful
> undernourishment. This not only prevents obesity but also prevents
> starvation. Again, truth is simply reality :-)

Chung seems to think that ANY 32 ounces of ANY foods would make a proper
diet. That would include a diet of 32 ounces of pure cane sugar per day
and nothing else as being appropriate for a diabetic or a diet of 32
ounces of only pure lard for someone with atherosclerosis.

So following Chung's advice may well be deadly.

Kelsey Bjarnason

Sep 30, 2012, 5:07:21 PM9/30/12
Not to mention he seems to ignore differences in lifestyles, unless he
thinks that a hardworking farm boy and a couch potato desk jockey
actually have identical food requirements despite wildly different energy
outputs.

Kelsey Bjarnason

Sep 30, 2012, 5:06:51 PM9/30/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 14, 2012, 7:32:54 PM10/14/12
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2012, 7:27:48 PM10/28/12

Uergil

Oct 28, 2012, 7:45:18 PM10/28/12
In article
<77a401ff-93e2-4ba8...@g4g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
--
"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less
remote from the- truth who believes nothing than

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2012, 7:36:40 PM11/10/12

o-o-o

Nov 10, 2012, 11:33:47 PM11/10/12

"Dr. Jesus" <bellyfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415
>
> Chunk apparently doesn't want people to see this. All the more reason
> to watch.

There's one thing to keep in mind regarding this type of person; in
his mind he is always right. *Always*. That's why he publishes a
letter form his superior telling him he was fired for being unfit. In
his mind they were wrong, they were unfit, they were all at fault.
Everyone was in the wrong, except for him.

Same goes for the voice-mail he posted from a church banning him from
returning. Again, in his mind, he did nothing wrong. He was 100%
right. It's all of them who were wrong, they were unfit, they were at
fault. Everyone is wrong, except for him.

He says pointblank in the interview, that the people who disagree with
him the most, who are against him the most, are actual Christians
regarding his gobbledygook interpretations. But once again, that's
because in his mind, he is right and all of them are wrong.

This is because, apparently in his mind he has convinced himself that
his every thought comes to him directly from God. Therefore since God
can't be wrong about anything, then neither can he be wrong about
anything. Apparently in his mind, to disagree with him is to disagree
with God Himself.

Apparently in his mind, when you're listening to that video, you are
listening to God Himself speaking directly through him.

It's all summed up in this short message from Dr. Gene Getz :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Or in this one from pastor Tommy Bertoli:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Gene Getz: http://ccbt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=12

Tommy Bertoli: http://www.tommybertoli.com/

Note in the second message how Bertoli talks about arrogance and then
do a Google groups search for how often he has been called arrogant.
There's so much of what both Getz and Bertoli say, that seems to so
directly apply to Andrew B. Chung it's as if they are specifically
talking about him . And basically that's pretty much exactly what they
are doing, sadly enough.

It gives one an exact blueprint of the sort of individual you're
dealing with when it comes to Andrew thus far.

Those messages. Combined with his self published letter of termination
and his self published verbal banishment from an ordinary mainstream
orthodox Christian fellowship, pretty much seems to tell you all you
need to know about him in a nutshell.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0155115b8f5508a8

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081

--
Hunger is starvation.

"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the
single gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by
hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

"Hunger Starvation":
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

"Stop Hunger Now":
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Uirgil

Nov 10, 2012, 11:38:30 PM11/10/12
In article
<0d42627f-1ad4-4e41...@q16g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 10, 2012, 11:51:22 PM11/10/12
1 Corinthians, chapter 12:

Concerning Spiritual Gifts

The Use of Spiritual Gifts

1"Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be
unaware. 2 You know that when you were pagans, you were led astray to
the mute idols, however you were led. 3 Therefore I make known to you
that no one speaking by the Spirit[a] of God says, “Jesus is
accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy
Spirit[a]”

The cross reference [a] given twice for speaking by the Holy Spirit
is, Acts 2:4:
"All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in
other tongues as the Spirit enabled them."

The topic Paul is addressing in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is, the Holy Spirit
gift of tongues (speaking in other languages).

There was a problem in Corinth where people were speaking in tongues,
in the manner of their former paganism, instead of speaking in tongues
by the Holy Spirit.

This is why when it comes to speaking in tongues before others, Paul
instructs:

"27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, it should be by two or at the most
three, and each in turn, and one must interpret; 28 but if there is no
interpreter, he must keep silent in the church; and let him speak to
himself and to God" (1 Corinthians 14:27-28)

So, what Paul is saying in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is, that no one speaking
*in tongues* by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no
one *while speaking in tongues* can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by
the Holy Spirit" (emphasis mine).

That's all Paul is addressing. The discerning of whether the speaking
of tongues in public by a person or group of people in unison, is
actually the gift tongues being spoken by way of the Holy Spirit or
not.

I've heard this story from several sources over the years: A man
invited an exchange student from China to a service being held at his
church, where there was a lot of unchecked speaking in tongues going
on. During the service when several people in the congregation started
speaking in tongues, the exchange student got up, ran down the
corridor and bolted out the door. The man followed after the exchange
student and found her in the parking lot shaking and crying. When he
asked her what was wrong, she told him that the people speaking in
tongues were cursing Jesus in her language.

In other words, they were not speaking in tongues by way of the Holy
Spirit.

So once again, this is why Paul said in 1 Corinthians 12:3, "no one
speaking *in tongues* by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”;
and no one *while speaking in tongues*, “Jesus is Lord,” can say
except by the Holy Spirit" (emphasis mine).

That's all this verse is about: Spiritual gifts; the Spiritual gift of
speaking in other languages.

False premise regarding 1 Corinthians 12:3 debunked:

A crackpot physician wrote:

“Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1

Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
Crackpot: "Jesus is LORD."
Non-christian: "So what?"
Crackpot: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
Crackpot: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

A crackpot wrote:

> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Why being able to say "Jesus is Lord" is not proof of being born
again, by an atheist saying it over and over: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even a parrot can say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Crackpot responds:
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we
are not unaware of his schemes." (2 Corinthians 2:11)

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, a crackpot
physician said...

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said by the crackpot himself regarding his lone false and
misleading Biblical gobbledygook interpretations.

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 12, 2012, 3:00:41 AM11/12/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted (Rev3:5) from His Book

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" Rev 3:5

What has been failed to discern, is that God is obviously promising that he
will *not* blot out a name from the Book of Life once it's written there :-)

> (Rev20:15)

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of
fire." Rev 20:15

Obviously those names were never written in the Book of Life to begin with.

~ol^/V\^lo~

Nov 12, 2012, 4:42:37 AM11/12/12
Happy Oyster <-*-*.@.*-*-> wrote:

> > Markea Berry isn't eating anything today because of you.
>
> So it is. she is dead. And Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung shits on her grave.
By telling everyone how Markea Berry is going murder people's family members
as a ghost <sigh>.

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung wrote in vain:

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Andrew's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance
> on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081

Reported as forwarded by several people to investigators in the Markea Berry
case such as:

Sheriff Neil Warren, Cobb County Sheriff's Office neil.warren @
cobbcounty.org

And to Jaye Watson, from 11 Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

Cobb County, GA District Attorney
http://www.cobbda.com/

Also for consideration:

FBI - Atlanta
http://www.fbi.gov/atlanta/

Alabama Board of Medical Examiners and Medical Licensure Commission of
Alabama.
http://www.albme.org/complaint.html

Central State Hospital - Georgia's hospital for the mentally ill.
http://www.centralstatehospital.org/

"Anyone wanting to ensure this cracked nut doesn't get someone else killed
should do the same."

11 Alive News interview with Andrew B. Chung regarding the case:
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415

Headlines regarding Markea Berry case:

"DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER"
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

"The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who ‘starved her
16-year-old daughter to death"
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

"Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as Part of a “Hunger Cult”
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

"Dr Andrew Chung advocates 'wonderfully hungry' and is friends with Ebony
Berry, accused of starving daughter"
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

"The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who ‘starved her
16-year-old daughter to death"
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

-

~ol^/V\^lo~

Nov 12, 2012, 4:51:51 AM11/12/12
A Google search for the word "hunger" in conjunction with the word
"starvation" produced these synonymous results:

[...]

Also discovered was:

"OVERWEIGHT DIABETES PATIENTS LIVE LONGER":
http://www.redorbit.com/news/video/health_2/1112679920/overweight-diabetes-patients-live-longer/

"Overweight, obese people living longer even with diabetes":
http://preview.tinyurl.com/9tpfk43

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer":
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Excess Pounds, but Not Too Many, May Lead to Longer Life":
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/health/26weight.html

"Portland researchers find slightly overweight people live longer than
normal-weight people":
http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2009/06/portland_researchers_find_slig.html

"A Little Extra Weight Protects People From Early Death":
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623133523.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2012, 6:35:21 PM11/23/12

"watching"

Nov 23, 2012, 7:00:58 PM11/23/12

Correct, both stopped simultaneously, when the little black girl died of
starvation.

"observer"

Nov 23, 2012, 8:03:16 PM11/23/12

Yup, the little black girl stopped both instantly when she died of
starvation.

Virgil

Nov 23, 2012, 10:06:44 PM11/23/12
In article
<34e948f5-e584-4241...@q5g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2012, 11:03:24 PM12/5/12

Virgil

Dec 6, 2012, 12:12:07 AM12/6/12
In article
<969174cd-6f4f-471c...@r6g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> o don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

Hungry children in classes don't learn, nor allow others in those
classes to do so.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2012, 1:02:30 AM12/17/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2013, 7:26:48 PM1/1/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 18, 2013, 7:20:45 PM1/18/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2013, 9:08:44 PM2/9/13
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#04037)

Ken

Feb 9, 2013, 9:24:04 PM2/9/13
!

Happy Oyster

Feb 9, 2013, 10:08:52 PM2/9/13
On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 18:08:44 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> Run coward run.
>
>Smiling at you is neither running nor cowardice. Truth is simply
>reality :-)

Most idiots have a grin on their face. Like Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung,
the killer.

Markea Berry is dead.
--

http://www.twitter.com/aribertdeckers http://www.Journalist.is
http://www.kindersprechstunde.at http://www.pharmamafia.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 3, 2013, 11:29:24 PM3/3/13
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#04037)

Ken

Mar 3, 2013, 11:36:55 PM3/3/13
Only an Insane Obsessive Compulsive Quack like Andy Chung
would spend several hours EVERY DAY AND NIGHT repeating the same
worthless,
mindless, useless, pointless religious BULLSHIT

Happy Oyster

Mar 3, 2013, 6:19:23 PM3/3/13
On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 20:29:24 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Smiling at you

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is nothing but a criminal psychopath. If you
see him, do call the police.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2013, 10:11:22 PM3/26/13
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 22, 2013, 10:24:12 PM5/22/13

Ken

May 22, 2013, 10:41:07 PM5/22/13
Only an Insane/Mentally Defective Obsessive Compulsive Quack like
Chung da Chink
would spend hours EVERY DAY repeating the same worthless,
mindless, useless BULLSHIT that everyone ignores