Prostate cancer update

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jan 12, 2012, 6:52:16 AM1/12/12
Kln_Ru wrote:

> haven't heard from you in a while Brian
> they still going ahead with the prostatectomy?

Too late. Just found out it's metastasized into my spine.

Alan Meyer

Jan 12, 2012, 3:22:39 PM1/12/12
That's bad news Brian, but don't be too discouraged. Many men are
surviving many years now with metastatic cancer. Look for postings by
"cmdrdata" about his experience with early treatment by chemo + ADT for
metastatic PCa. See the recent thread "PSA Update" Also many other men
on pure hormone therapy have lived for years. Steve Kramer, who
frequently posts on this list has no gone 10 years since initial
treatment and has an undetectable PSA. I know another man who has
survived 19 years on hormone therapy.

A lot is being learned about different forms of hormone therapy,
including intermittent therapy, ADT3, and the use of new drugs like
Zytiga, that are significantly extending life beyond the range that was
first achieved by simple Lupron injections.

Best of luck.

Alan

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jan 12, 2012, 10:39:00 PM1/12/12
Thanks :-)

Gourd Dancer

Jan 13, 2012, 1:15:08 AM1/13/12
Brian, I certainly know how you feel as in 2004 I had metastases to L2 & T3
on my spine, today I am undetectible and the mets have disappeared replaced
with new bone growth. At the risk of boring people I am copying an abstract
given in 2005. Note: In 2009 I had a total knee replacement and because my
platelets were low (typical of anyone who has had chemo) the hospital sent a
medical oncologist around to visit and then I explained why my platelets
were and the trial in which I participated. I still remember his exact words
as soon as I mentioned the first chemo drug - "That'll never work." - The
next day I gave him the following which peaked his interest.

"Trial of Chemotherapy plus Hormonal Therapy as Initial Treatment for
Unresectable / Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate
H. Henary, R.J. Amato; The Methodist Hospital/The Methodist Hospital
Research Institute/Genitourinary Program, Houston, TX

Background: Chemotherapy is a setting of hormone refractory prostate cancer
has shown palliative benefit especially with substantial PSA decline
strongly suggesting that disease modifying potential exists. Recently,
chemotherapy is beginning to show a survival advantage. The stage is set for
chemotherapy given earlier in a disease course. As a working hypothesis, we
suspect that the transformation from an androgen-dependent to an
androgen-independent phenotype is mediated by the expansion of an
androgen-independent clone already present at the time of androgen
deprivation. If this model is correct, then it would be desirable to bring
treatment to bear on the androgen-independent component when the
corresponding tumor burden is minimal. Thus, we view the
androgen-independent component as analogous to “microscopic residual” or
“micro-metastatic” disease for which adjuvant chemotherapy has shown to be
effective in other contexts.

Methods: Each course of chemotherapy lasts for 8 weeks. Patients were
treated in weeks 1, 3, and 5 with doxorubicin 20 mg/m2 as a 24-hour
intravenous infusion on the first day of every week in combination with
ketoconazole 400 mg orally 3 times a day daily for 7 days. In weeks 2, 4,
and 6, treatment consisted of paclitaxel 100 mg/m2 intravenously on the
first day of every week in combination with estramustine 280 mg orally 3
times a day for 7 days. After completion of 3 courses of chemotherapy,
hormone management [medical castration plus casodex (at the completion of
chemotherapy)] is initiated at the start of chemotherapy and for a total of
24 months.

Results: Nineteen men have been enrolled with a median age of 63 (48-76).
Fifty percent of the men had no prior local therapy, while the other 50%
either failed surgery, radiation therapy, or surgery plus radiation therapy.
Fifty-nine percent of the men had Gleason 7, 12%/8, 24%/9, and 5%/10.
Thirty-five patients presented with bone metastasis and 50% presented with
nodal involvement. The median PSA reduction to date has been 95.6%.

Conclusion: Enrollment is ongoing. Further information regarding PSA
response, associated radiographic response, and toxicity will be presented."

Since this trial ended, over 400 men have been treated with an evolved
treatment plan with astonishing results.

My best advice is to find a medical oncologist who specializes in prostate
cancer. In my case I went to academia and research arena. Keep kicking the
bastard.

Gourd Dancer

"Brian Gene Kelley, PhD" wrote in message

"I...@yahoo.com

Jan 16, 2012, 9:39:27 PM1/16/12
Brian, I'm so sorry to hear this. You will be in my prayers.

rse

Brian G. Kelley

Feb 3, 2012, 8:01:18 AM2/3/12
On Jan 31, 9:45 pm, "Robby" wrote:

> Sounds like it's rapidly going from bad to worse : (

My health insurance has expired. They figure I'd have 6 months at best
with continued treatments. 2 months at best without. I'm down to 120
lbs. My family is suffering all kinds of health problems as well. We
may be homeless soon. But I'll keep plugging away till the end.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 7, 2012, 5:31:48 AM3/7/12
I'm fading fast. I won't make it past April 1st.

Ed Friedman

Mar 8, 2012, 2:01:16 PM3/8/12
Brian,

I'm sorry to hear about the progression of your prostate cancer.

You might want to check out:

http://compassionateoncology.org/pdfs/TRTcase_reports-05-09.pdf

To quote from this PDF for the first patient listed:
"61 years old; PSA 3346; gl. 4+4/8@JHH; 22lb weight loss, severe bone
pain. He was referred to the Hospice Service at his HMO. He was told to
get his affairs in order because it was unlikely that he would survive
more than a few months."

Dr. Leibowitz got this man's PSA to drop below 1.0 and he states:
"It has been 5.5 years since he presented with a PSA of 3346 and was
referred to hospice. He continues to work full-time and remains
asymptomatic."

Dr. Leibowitz is not an alternative medicine doctor - he publishes in
medical journals e.g.,

http://www.asco.org/ascov2/Meetings/Abstracts?&vmview=abst_detail_view&confID=102&abstractID=85142

However, Dr. Leibowitz's treatment protocols are not the same as other
doctors. Personally, I consider what he does as the cutting edge of science.

Ed Friedman

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 8, 2012, 2:25:48 PM3/8/12
On Mar 8, 11:01 am, Ed Friedman <e...@math.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> On 01/12/2012 05:52 AM, Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
>
> > Kln_Ru wrote:
>
> >> haven't heard from you in a while Brian
> >> they still going ahead with the prostatectomy?
>
> > Too late. Just found out it's metastasized into my spine.
>
> Brian,
>
> I'm sorry to hear about the progression of your prostate cancer.

This is a hoax started by a clone.

Big Rod

Mar 8, 2012, 8:20:04 PM3/8/12
It was not me!
Big Rod

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 8, 2012, 6:13:24 PM3/8/12
Uh huh suuuuure......

Jim A

Mar 8, 2012, 6:34:40 PM3/8/12
WELL IT WASN'T ME
JIMBO A

Bob Officer

Mar 8, 2012, 8:53:55 PM3/8/12
Clone?

They are cloning people now for usenet?

--
Bob Officer
I used to wonder just what a "calcuim deficient idiot" was, and now I know

"I don't need to know the breakdown chains to know when
I am calcium deficient idiot." Carole Hubbard

O R Gone

Mar 8, 2012, 10:26:26 PM3/8/12
On 3/8/2012 8:53 PM, Bob Officer wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:25:48 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
> "Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD"<metali...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Brian,
>>>
>>> I'm sorry to hear about the progression of your prostate cancer.
>>
>> This is a hoax started by a clone.
>
> Clone?
>
> They are cloning people now for usenet?

Are you that new to usenet Officer Bob? Perhaps an orgone would energize
your mind? Can you say "ORGONE" with your mouth?

carole

Mar 9, 2012, 6:36:23 AM3/9/12
On Jan 12, 10:52 pm, "Brian Gene Kelley, PhD"
My sympathies brian FWIW.

carole
www.conspiracee.com

carole

Mar 9, 2012, 6:32:09 AM3/9/12
Bob there are a whole range of symptoms for calcium deficiency - many
many symptoms.
Just check out the Biochemic Handbook for starters which will give an
indication for some symptoms but once a person gets the idea of it
they can work others out for themselves.
Online Biochemic Handbook at http://www.seven-seas.com/library/biochemichandbook.pdf
http://tinyurl.com/3ncdkx8

Surprisingly calcium is one of the minerals involved in reversing
arthritis - the main remedy being ferr phos, but also supplementation
with calcium, potassium, sodium and other cellsalts as indicated by
deficiency symptoms.
This is how we know that current allopathic medicine is up shit creek
since they don't acknowledge nutritional therapy.

Totally up shit creek ...tim bolen has got their number and the
chickens are coming home to roost.

Bob doesn't it get confusing with so many sock puppets to keep
organised, or is that software you use really that good?

carole
www.conspiracee.com

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 9, 2012, 8:12:01 AM3/9/12
About the cancer hoax or the cloning?

However... I do have a sebaceous cyst about the size of a pencil
eraser in my scalp. Doc wants to let it be unless it starts giving me
trouble. A terrifying curse, I know.

O R Gone

Mar 9, 2012, 8:19:03 AM3/9/12
By placing an orgone in the vicinity of the cyst you may gain wisdom as
the *curse* goes away as if by magic?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 9, 2012, 8:28:59 AM3/9/12
I dunno, I've kinda gotten attached to my cyst. I've even named it
Fido. And "hey, wanna feel my cyst" has become a real ice breaker.

Joe Fabeets

Mar 9, 2012, 8:47:01 AM3/9/12
The Biochemic Handbook is a quack pamphlet.
There's nothing in it that's been proven to work.
You might as well save yourself some money, Carole, tearing off the
pages and using them as toilet paper. You move your bowels often
because you ingest Rochelle's Salt, a laxative that's formed by
combining baking soda and cream of tartar.

<snip the rest of Carole's ignorant claims about calcium>

> Totally up shit creek ...tim bolen has got their number and the
> chickens are coming home to roost.

Bolen is an idiot, who hyper-speculates without proof, just like you.
Birds of a feather . . . . .

> Bob doesn't it get confusing with so many sock puppets to keep
> organised, or is that software you use really that good?

Bob has stated that he doesn't use sock puppets, and you haven't posted
any proof that he does. So all you're doing is blowing more hot air
out of your arse.

Bend over, Carole.
And yes, bring your own KY next time.

carole

Mar 9, 2012, 8:55:03 AM3/9/12
On Mar 10, 12:12 am, "Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD"
<metalicstu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 3:36 am, carole <hubbca2...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 12, 10:52 pm, "Brian Gene Kelley, PhD"
>
> > <metalicstu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Too late. Just found out it's metastasized into my spine.
>
> > My sympathies brian FWIW.
>
> About the cancer hoax or the cloning?
>
> However... I do have a sebaceous cyst about the size of a pencil
> eraser in my scalp. Doc wants to let it be unless it starts giving me
> trouble. A terrifying curse, I know.

YOu mean the cancer story was perpetuated by an imposter of yourself?
Now why aren't I surprised?

carole
www.conspiracee.com

Bob Officer

Mar 9, 2012, 5:09:57 PM3/9/12
On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 03:32:09 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
carole <hubbc...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>On Mar 9, 12:53 pm, Bob Officer <*@*.*> wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:25:48 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,

>> >This is a hoax started by a clone.
>>
>> Clone?
>>
>> They are cloning people now for usenet?
>>
>> --
>> Bob Officer
>> I used to wonder just what a "calcuim deficient idiot" was, and now I know
>>
>> "I don't need to know the breakdown chains to know when
>>  I am calcium deficient idiot."  Carole Hubbard
>
>Bob there are a whole range of symptoms for calcium deficiency - many
>many symptoms.

and all of those types of problems show up with a blood test. No
guess work required.

>Just check out the Biochemic Handbook for starters which will give an

I will say the biochemic hand book is nothing but pure conjecture,
all one giant post hoc declaration after another.

Only a idiot would cite that as rational for any sort of treatment.

<snip of what ever useless drivel Carole wrote>

Bob Officer

Mar 9, 2012, 5:14:34 PM3/9/12
On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 08:47:01 -0500, in misc.health.alternative, Joe
Fabeets <*@*.***> wrote:

>Bend over, Carole.
>And yes, bring your own KY next time.

"Dear god no!"
That's not a picture I ever want to see ... Ever

carole

Mar 9, 2012, 5:58:50 PM3/9/12
"I am trained in child devolvement" -- bob officer

Yes, we know you are bob, and any other devolvement you can think of,
since you are an establishment pawn intent on giving more power to the
global elite and blaming the victims for their losses.

Bob, the yes man and a whole heap of sock puppets the latest being
"Joe Fabeets".

carole
www.conspiracee.com

Joe Fabeets

Mar 9, 2012, 6:27:24 PM3/9/12
On 3/9/2012 5:14 PM, Bob Officer wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 08:47:01 -0500, in misc.health.alternative, Joe
> Fabeets<*@*.***> wrote:
>

>> Bend over, Carole.
>> And yes, bring your own KY next time.
>
> "Dear god no!"
> That's not a picture I ever want to see ... Ever

And you won't.
It's a mild way of telling her something else.

Joe Fabeets

Mar 9, 2012, 6:34:49 PM3/9/12
As usual, Carole, you post no facts, truth, or proof.

You just make it up as you go along.

Everyone knows you are the ng's #1 idiot, and your own words have made
you so.

Now why don't you go sniff some stale back alley urine odor.
You know that's really what turns you on.

Bob Officer

Mar 9, 2012, 7:00:27 PM3/9/12
I have no use no Sockpupets, Carole.

I.P. Freely

Mar 9, 2012, 10:04:08 PM3/9/12
Enough of the abusive cross-posting.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 10, 2012, 2:17:14 AM3/10/12
duke wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.

Lie.

The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
in order to get extra pieces of candy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

> > Even demons can say it through people whom they
> > have possessed

Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD" and do so when
there has been a failure to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the
heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) in allowing them to
abide there.

> Amen to that.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that Jesus
rescuing His sheep who had wandered (Matthew 15:24) by casting out the
demons that possessed them is different from His saving the souls of
the religious like Nicodemus who needed to be born again (John 3:3 &
5) to become new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f47fae452f4e5d7a?

wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
> is the only true living human Bible teacher;

Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not made that claim
for he is not a Bible teacher simply because physicians are by
definition not Bible teachers though the Great Physician is also the
Great Bible Teacher. Just as your church is not the Church (Matthew
16:18) Christ is building, your Bible teacher is not the Great Bible
Teacher, and your lord (satan) is not LORD Almighty GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8f26f91ad51db396?

wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
> Chung doesn't consider to be false?

It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.

Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
example of a truthful Bible teacher:

http://t.co/5UPcZDxa

Here is a link to a YouTube video of another:

http://youtu.be/-URd0CQsTyo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a0602460d126e75e?

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) of
Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Deaf-mutes obviously can't say anything much less say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD"' has been logically proven to be false since anyone
would include deaf-mutes." -- gentile Christian disciple in the Holy
Spirit

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5be9c7429d83a0d0?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

someone whose name has been blotted from His Book of Life(Rev20:15)
wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Lisa McClung has a similar experience as evident by her African grey
parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
LORD" as seen on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT_0gyOQI1E

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?

wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 10, 2012, 3:21:06 AM3/10/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> duke wrote:
> > someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:

Duke's actual post:

duke wrote:
> "Brian Gene Kelley, PhD" wrote:
>
> >Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> >Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
> >have possessed
>
> Amen to that.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.theology/msg/883b5a191154afe8?hl=en

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> % wrote:
> > someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:

%'s actual post:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1701d9cfbe467a24?hl=en

** Andrew B. Chung lies, twists and distorts in order to deceive **

Bottom line regarding Andrew B. Chung:

"While evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving
and being deceived" (2 Timothy 3:13).

"A whole system of false doctrine blended with a lot of truth"
- Dr.Gene Getz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

I.P. Freely

Mar 10, 2012, 9:02:25 AM3/10/12
Here's how it works, for you dumb masses who apparently can't figure it out:
At the top of the page you're looking at is a list of newsgroups. When
it has more than one Newsgroup listed, YOU'RE CROSSPOSTING ... a
juvenile behavior almost never done by responsible adults except when
telling guilty trolls in other forums to stop doing it. You can F up
your own forums all you want, but most rational people and groups don't
want to see it.

In particular, we in alt.support.cancer.prostate DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR
STUPID BICKERING (and I, in particular, don't want to see your damned
bible thumping; I get enough of that from Rick Santorum and his lunatic
evangelical fringers.) I grew up throughout the deep rural and urban
South -- and several of its churches -- without ever even hearing the
term "evangelical" outside of spelling class, yet Google tells us it's
centuries old. Balderdash. I first heard of it as an organized movement
just in the last 6-8 years when the left wing media -- anything left of
Fox News -- began demonizing it. I urge and advise you not to go
political in this X-posting stint: I have some 100-page political rants
you do not want to download on your dial-up modems.

Besides, if you actually read the a.s.c.p. forum, you're realize that
many of us are not impressed with MDs right now, either; too many of
them are arrogant, uninformed, incompetent liars who refuse to look at
peer-reviewed literature we shove in their faces when they reveal their
woeful, often criminal, inadequacy as healers. The shingle's not
independently persuasive, and adding biblethumping to it compounds the
crime.

> [...]

>> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) of
>> Life.
>>
>> Source:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0
>>
>> "No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
>> Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>>
>> Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o
>>
>> (Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
>> say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
>> they needed to be born again per John 3:3& 5 to become new creatures
>> http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
>> would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20& 36:26 and they would be His
>> Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3& 5) Christians

Dr Stephen Hayes, DTh

Mar 10, 2012, 9:23:24 AM3/10/12
On Mar 10, 6:02 am, "I.P. Freely" <fuhgheddabou...@noway.nohow> wrote:
> Here's how it works, for you dumb masses who apparently can't figure it out:
> At the top of the page you're looking at is a list of newsgroups. When
> it has more than one Newsgroup listed, YOU'RE CROSSPOSTING ...

Mares eat oats, does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy...

Indeed, it is smarter to hold to the right amount, which is
approximately 2 kilograms (4.4 lbs/70 oz) of daily food, thereby
stopping the under-eating without harmfully overeating.

Yes, right amount and right type: 2KG-HEALTHY Method; approximately
2kg of lean meats, whole grains, vegetables and fruits, avoiding
animal fat, sugar and processed foods, as
Fred Farcus, MOO, **and** Dodi Westman are doing is both sophisticated
and smarter, especially because no weighing is needed :-))) Remember,
regarding the type of food you eat... if man made it, stay away from
it.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/ef05ac78d97a3894?hl=en

Dodi Westman wrote:
> > https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.199971148065.167331.196255898065&type=3
>
> Yuck! Hundreds of pictures of hundreds of plates stacked with
> unhealthy junk food.

Gross! Looks like almost all processed foods full of fat, sugar and
starch. Very little nutritional value seen there. Just mainly empty
calories.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/329f4a62a3cf5a57?hl=en

Better to:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.c7aaeb7940626693fa418a1eab2291f6.81

Be fuller, which really is wonderfully healthier:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thediethound/blog/2009/06/28/fat-people-are-much-healthier-than-thin-people

Because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart, that all
have a full stomach, full of **nutritious foods**.

Anyone can insincerely say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

--

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

"Myth: You Can't Be Overweight and Healthy"
http://www.obesitymyths.com/myth4.1.htm

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer"
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

**again**

Anyone can say insincerely say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

***and***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

O R Gone

Mar 10, 2012, 9:48:16 AM3/10/12
Dear I P Freely,
Perhaps if you'd insert an orgone in your arse even if it didn't help
your cancer it my brighten an otherwise bleak area? Make sure you have a
way to retrieve the orgone, I've seen the embarrassment of finding lost
toys. Oh, and if you would like to have an orgone special made in the
shape of a small battery powered obelisk, that can be done too.

Check out this gem, may not help the cancer, but oh what it can do for
the prostate. <http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/DevinW/CIMG0013.jpg>

O R Gone

Dr Stephen Hayes, DTh

Mar 11, 2012, 12:59:11 AM3/11/12
On Mar 10, 6:48 am, O R Gone <org...@orgone.org> wrote:
> Dear I P Freely,
> Perhaps if you'd insert an orgone in your arse even if it didn't help
> your cancer it my brighten an otherwise bleak area? Make sure you have a
> way to retrieve the orgone, I've seen the embarrassment of finding lost
> toys. Oh, and if you would like to have an orgone special made in the
> shape of a small battery powered obelisk, that can be done too.
>
> Check out this gem, may not help the cancer, but oh what it can do for
> the prostate. <http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/DevinW/CIMG0013.jpg>

Is that the one sold at the orgone temple gift shop?

O R Gone

Mar 11, 2012, 8:44:28 AM3/11/12
I'd rather not say as constable Bobby has threatened to put me away for
being a pub medic.

Can you say orgone with your mouth?
O R Gone

Steve Kramer

Mar 11, 2012, 3:09:21 PM3/11/12
Surely, you realize you're bubbling over into other forums?

"Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD" wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2012, 7:15:26 PM3/11/12

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) of
Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians

O R Gone

Mar 11, 2012, 7:19:47 PM3/11/12
This is what our own Sergeant Preston should worry about and not the
life giving powers of an orgone.

Can you say orgone crazy Bob?

Food Stamps Used to Buy Drugs and Guns

Food stamp recipients have traded their benefits with corrupt retailers
in exchange for cash they used to buy drugs and weapons.

That’s just one of the outrageous examples of abuse in the food stamp
program revealed when Phyllis Fong, the Department of Agriculture’s
inspector general, testified before the House Oversight and Government
Reform Committee on Thursday.

“In terms of fraud, we have seen many types of trafficking in SNAP
(Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits,” she said in
prepared remarks.

“By giving a recipient $50 in cash for $100 in benefits, an unscrupulous
retailer can make a significant profit. Recipients, of course, are then
able to spend the cash however they like.

“In some cases, recipients have exchanged benefits for drugs, weapons,
and other contraband.

“When trafficking occurs unchecked, families do not receive the intended
nutritional assistance, and unscrupulous retailers profit at the expense
of the American public.”

The latest estimate places the number of food stamp recipients in this
fiscal year at about 46.3 million, up from 30.8 million at the beginning
of fiscal year 2009.

The sale or purchase of food stamp benefits for monetary gain is
punishable by disqualification from receiving future benefits, fines,
and criminal prosecution, according to CNS News.

However, it came to light in Fong’s testimony that the U.S. Department
of Agriculture, which administers the food stamp program, does not have
a policy to ban food stamp retailers from the program even when they
have been convicted of defrauding the government.

Fong said: “‘Suspension and debarment’ is a legal tool that Federal
agencies can use to protect programs from repeat abusers and ensure that
the Government does business only with responsible parties.

“If FNS (the USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service) took steps to debar
retailers with a proven record of dishonesty, those individuals would be
prevented from abusing other Federal programs.

“However, in a recent audit, we determined that FNS did not debar any of
the 615 wholesalers and retailers convicted in relation to 208 cases,
even though a conviction is adequate grounds for debarment.”

She also testified that the USDA does not review the criminal background
check on food stamp retailers and “therefore cannot comply with its own
requirement to deny SNAP authorization to any retailers with a criminal
history.”

In addition, the food stamp program does not even check the Social
Security number of some of its recipients, many of whom are using the
numbers of dead people and invalid SSNs to get benefits that Fong said
potentially total $1.1 million a month.

I.P. Freely

Mar 12, 2012, 9:16:26 AM3/12/12
If you biblethumpers really want to drive people even further away from
the church, just keep up the crossposted spam.
> Any born-again (John 3:3& 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.
>
> Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
> example of a truthful Bible teacher:
>
> http://t.co/5UPcZDxa
>
> Here is a link to a YouTube video of another:
>
> http://youtu.be/-URd0CQsTyo
>
> Source:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a0602460d126e75e?
>
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)
> wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0
>
> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) of
> Life.
>
> Source:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0
>
> "No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
> Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o
>
> (Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
> say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
> they needed to be born again per John 3:3& 5 to become new creatures
> http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
> would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20& 36:26 and they would be His
> Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3& 5) Christians

Andrew B. Chung

Mar 13, 2012, 4:42:35 AM3/13/12
Andrew B. Chung is an attention whore; do not enable.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2012, 6:24:44 AM3/14/12

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) of
Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians

I.P. Freely

Mar 14, 2012, 9:24:36 AM3/14/12
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> duke wrote:
> May GOD ever so severely curse...
both of you goddamned biblethumping cross-spammers.

It's great that you people believe in some God. More power to you. But
nothing turns the rest of us off about religion than having it crammed
down our throats by spammers. I'm damned glad I left the deep South I
grew up in before this evangelical craze swept it. You people look more
every day like the millions of Muslim rabblerousers who raise hell in
public streets because somebody thought he saw an ankle and who kill
their daughters because they got gang raped. You people are 10 times
more obnoxious than the LDS people who comprised 99% of my Utah
neighborhood. Give it a damned rest or keep it to your holy roller
newsgroups.

Thank God for killfiles. Bub-BYE.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 31, 2012, 9:15:12 AM3/31/12
On Mar 8, 8:26 pm, O R Gone <org...@orgone.org> wrote:
> On 3/8/2012 8:53 PM, Bob Officer wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:25:48 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,

> >> This is a hoax started by a clone.
>
> > Clone?
>
> > They are cloning people now for usenet?
>
> Are you that new to usenet Officer Bob? Perhaps an orgone would energize
> your mind? Can you say "ORGONE" with your mouth?

I learned how to say it with my armpit.