Re: Still another hypo!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 16, 2012, 3:28:23 AM3/16/12
Julie Bove wrote:

> Now I am getting mad. Had a can of Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger soup
> for dinner. 40 g of carbs minus however much fiber was in there. And 3
> Lorna Doone cookies just to be safe because I am so prone to hypos lately.
>
> Was working with Angela to go through all of her special food. She can't
> have some of it now due to the new intolerances. Began shaking and sweating
> and sure enough BG is 61.
>
> This is starting to remind me of the days when I was hyperthyroid. Only I
> know I am not now because I was tested.
>
> I have lost track of how many hypos I've had now or how many low numbers. I
> am not supposed to drop below 90 but I usually am now. Really screwed up
> last night before bed and ate waaaay too much candy because I felt like I
> was starving. Woke up to BG of 181 but it dropped rapidly once I was up.
>
> I need to get better candy. I only have a box of Dots and once I open the
> box I can't stop eating them. Need to get individually wrapped jelly
> candies. I am far less likely to overdo those.

Instead of eating more, you should be decreasing your insulin regimen
since you are becoming more insulin sensitive by losing the VAT.

Hunger really is wonderful instead of terrible like starvation, which
is dying from weeks of not eating anything at all.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 30, 2012, 8:45:43 PM3/30/12
Julie Bove wrote:

> I have lost more weight. I can tell. Not sure how much. I have on a pair
> of pants that I bought at least 17 years ago. Probably longer. I just know
> I got them where I used to work. They used to fit. They're now too big. I
> also have on a top that Angela told me used to not be flattering. Because
> of the print on it, it made it look like my tummy was really jutting out.
> Which it was. This just accentuated it. My stomach isn't instantly flat.
> But it is down so much now that I can barely see it when I look down. I
> just see the boobies. Used to be that the stomach jutted out more.
>
> My BG was up a bit this morning. About 171 I think. But it dropped after
> breakfast to the 80's where it has stayed all day.
>
> We got food from Burgermaster for dinner. Which we haven't done for years.
> I got a burger with two patties and some fries. The bun looked really big
> so I didn't eat much of it. I did eat all of the fries because they were so
> good. And a salad of lettuce and tomatoes.
>
> Was at 87 when it was time to shoot my night insulin. I am not supposed to
> drop below 90. I haven't taken the insulin yet. I ate the bowl of popcorn
> I made but I began to feel chilled, shaky and unwell like I get when I have
> a hypo. I didn't retest. I ate a fruit snack and am hoping that will make
> me feel better. But I feel starved! I want to eat more. A lot more.
> Especially protein. But I don't know what I can eat. I did eat the chia
> seeds prior to the popcorn. There is protein in there. I can't have
> chicken, eggs fish or dairy. And I don't dare eat nuts because I don't want
> to add the fat of those onto the fat of the popcorn. I do have some turkey
> breast in the fridge but I don't think I can bring myself to eat it if it
> isn't on bread. I just don't like turkey that much. And I don't really
> want to eat more hamburger. I do have some bacon but there's that fat
> again.
>
> What I don't understand is why I feel so hungry? Normally I am not hungry
> at all, ever. Could the gatroparesis be getting better? Could eliminating
> the food intolerances be causing me to lose weight? Be hungry? I don't
> know. It's just so frustrating.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

It is normal to be hungrier when euglycemic (i.e. BG in the normal
range of 70-90 mg/dl)

Not being hungry (i.e. not being able to eat) is not normal.

Having gastroparesis is not normal and is associated with not being
able to eat (i.e. not hungry).

Being hungrier does mean losing VAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue) which
explains the improvement in BG control.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 1, 2012, 8:48:44 PM4/1/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2012, 7:19:40 PM4/3/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2012, 11:52:59 PM4/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2012, 9:26:13 PM4/5/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2012, 9:23:00 PM4/6/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2012, 8:28:46 PM4/7/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2012, 11:23:47 PM4/8/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2012, 8:42:07 PM4/11/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2012, 10:24:12 PM4/12/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2012, 10:42:43 PM4/13/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 16, 2012, 10:20:29 PM4/16/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 19, 2012, 9:58:40 PM4/19/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2012, 9:43:15 PM4/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2012, 7:41:01 PM4/22/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2012, 9:47:49 PM4/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 26, 2012, 5:18:25 AM4/26/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 27, 2012, 6:12:06 PM4/27/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 28, 2012, 7:14:23 AM4/28/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 29, 2012, 9:34:38 PM4/29/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 1, 2012, 4:00:48 AM5/1/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 2, 2012, 5:48:32 AM5/2/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2012, 7:17:19 AM5/3/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2012, 7:21:07 AM5/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 5, 2012, 7:41:18 PM5/5/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2012, 8:57:15 PM5/6/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2012, 8:29:27 PM5/7/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2012, 3:21:37 AM5/9/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2012, 7:37:30 AM5/10/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 11, 2012, 10:06:11 PM5/11/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 13, 2012, 7:00:06 PM5/13/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 16, 2012, 7:31:42 AM5/16/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 18, 2012, 8:38:17 PM5/18/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2012, 8:21:06 PM5/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2012, 8:31:09 PM5/30/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2012, 9:03:37 PM6/6/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4651c49ba697d8af?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 13, 2012, 8:35:40 PM6/13/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2012, 9:07:55 PM6/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2012, 9:54:58 PM6/27/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2012, 5:55:46 PM7/4/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your terrible "hunger is starvation"
delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

So don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91c1431a6b413912?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2012, 8:40:02 PM7/13/12
Julie Bove wrote:

> "I'm starving!"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df55a119465c1?

> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG was not
> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121 before
> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of veggies in
> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the breakfast
> insulin tomorrow. But...
>
> I am starving!

No you are not.

> Why?

Because starving people are dying from **weeks** of not eating and
dying people can't eat (i.e. are not hungry) much less type and post
on Usenet.

> Could it be that I am now digesting my food?

Being hungry means being able to digest food.

> I just don't know.

You are suffering terribly from the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis
25:32) delusion which scrambles the mind:

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

> Ate a handful of peanuts. Didn't quell the hunger.

That which kills the hunger would be killing you.

If you were to increase the amount of peanuts to 100 lbs, it would
likely kill the hunger and you.

> So I ate a bowl of little dill pickles and a few black olives. Still hungry. Grrr...

Yes, your "hunger is starvation" delusion is what caused you to have
type-2 diabetes from the outset.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2012, 11:33:03 PM7/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2012, 7:55:27 PM8/2/12
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2012, 8:55:32 PM8/15/12
Report not abuse

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Aug 15, 2012, 9:40:23 PM8/15/12
On 8/15/2012 8:55 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Who hasn't felt the they were starving!

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Julie, let Jimmy give insight on why you girls feel you're always
*starving*.

> No you are not.

You see Dr sightwalker is right, you're not really starving for food,
but *starving* for sex, and making baby. Mother nature/evolution over
aeons programed you to know fat was the healthy way to have children.
Hence this is one of the reasons on average the fat women can enjoy sex
more than her skinny counter part. Why a medium pizza and a little sex
work so well together.

This is from Jimmy not some text book but true none the less, I say have
a BLT and beer then go bang them calories off doing your part to make
someone else happy too.

I hope this helps you understand your *starving* is coming from your
loin's, telling you to have beer and get wild! If you *starve* a lot,
drink lite beer and enjoy having the extra pounds pounded off.

The tripe about omars or omers or whatever from sightwalker makes for
wonderful humor, but from a dreadfully sick chap who may only want to
sell you his little diet book.

Do for free as Jimmy tells ya, and make the world a better place...
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 26, 2012, 7:32:19 PM8/26/12

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Aug 26, 2012, 8:11:49 PM8/26/12
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the why for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Julie, let Jimmy give insight on why you girls feel you're always
*starving*.

> No you are not.

You see Dr sightwalker is right, you're not really starving for food,
but *starving* for sex, making baby. Mother nature/evolution over aeons
programed you to know fat was the healthy way to have children. Hence
this is one of the reasons on average the fat women can enjoy sex more
than her skinny counter part. Fat gives you the feeling of security,
skinny and you'll be more suicidal. Why do you think men take ladies out
to eat? It's to ready them for sex! That's why a medium pizza and a
little sex work so well together. Beer gives a filling feeling too and a
little buzz, hence beer is great for sexual stimulation.

This is from Jimmy not some text book but true none the less, I say have
a BLT and beer then go bang them calories off doing your part to make
someone else happy too.

I hope this helps you understand your *starving* is coming from your
loin's, telling you to have beer and get wild! If you *starve* a lot,
drink lite beer and enjoy having the extra pounds pounded off.

The tripe about omars or omers or whatever from sightwalker makes for
wonderful humor, but from a dreadfully sick chap who may only want to
sell you his little diet book and not care about your well being?

Do for free as Jimmy tells ya, and make the world a better place.
Jimmy "vote King Obama" Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2012, 11:37:04 PM9/7/12
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2012, 11:00:44 PM9/23/12

Virgil

Sep 24, 2012, 2:08:02 AM9/24/12
In article
<6b78fc9e-ca8c-4338...@r7g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob
Why not, when Ayoob is dead right and you are dead wrong about
breakfasts for school children.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 28, 2012, 11:43:22 PM9/28/12
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the "why" for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Julie, let Jimmy give insight on why you girls feel you are always
*starving*.

> No you are not.

You see Dr sightwalker is right, you're not really starving for food,
but *starving* for sex, making baby. Mother nature/evolution over aeons
programed you to know fat was the healthy way to have children. Hence
this is one of the reasons on average the fat women can enjoy sex more
than her skinny counter part. Fat gives you the feeling of security,
skinny and you'll be more suicidal. Why do you think men take ladies out
to eat? It's to ready them for sex! That's why a medium pizza and a
little sex work so well together. Beer gives a filling feeling too and a
little buzz, hence beer is great for sexual simulations. Remember your
over eating is basically a substitute for your lack of sex. Hence more
food equals a need for more sex, not a diet.

This is from Jimmy not some text book but true none the less, I say have
a BLT and beer then go bang them calories off doing your part to make
someone else happy as you help find yourself.

I hope this helps you understand your *starving* is coming from your
loin's, telling you to have beer and get wild! If you *starve* a lot,
drink lite beer and enjoy having the extra pounds pounded off.

The tripe about omars or omers or whatever from sightwalker makes for
wonderful humor, but from a dreadfully sick chap who may only want to
sell you his little diet book and not care about your well being? One
has perhaps died from under eating who may have been under the two pound
diet, we don't want you to be number two.

Do for free as Jimmy tells ya, and make the world a better place.
Jimmy "vote King Obama out" Alpha GeD

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 28, 2012, 11:51:55 PM9/28/12
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the "why" for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 3, 2012, 10:18:51 PM10/3/12

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Oct 3, 2012, 11:48:48 PM10/3/12
sightwalker with a phd, being wonderfully parched said I'm glad it's 5
o'clock:

> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the "why" for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 14, 2012, 8:01:31 PM10/14/12
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 1, 2012, 8:15:41 PM11/1/12

MU

Nov 1, 2012, 8:20:47 PM11/1/12

Psycho Dr. Andrew B. Crackpot spat in vain:

> May [Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Crackpot's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081?dmode=source

Reported as forwarded by several people to investigators in the Markea
Berry case such as:

Sheriff Neil Warren, Cobb County Sheriff's Office neil.warren @
cobbcounty.org

And to Jaye Watson, from 11 Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

"Anyone wanting to ensure this cracked nut doesn't get someone else
killed should do the same."

11 Alive News interview with Andrew B. Chung regarding the case:
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415

Headlines regarding Markea Berry case:

"DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER"
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

"Ebony Berry, Mom who starved teen daughter Markea to death, linked to
'hunger' cure Doc (Video)"
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ebony-berry-mom-starved-teen-daughter-markea-death-linked-hunger-cure-doc-video-article-1.1103172

"Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's ..."
http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2012/06/27/update-dr-andrew-chung-admits-he-spoke-with-starved-teens-mom-ebony-berry/

"Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's mom ..."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJE0OPIR81HG0GU23

"Being Hungry is Wonderful": Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as
Part of a “Hunger Cult”
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

"Dr Andrew Chung advocates 'wonderfully hungry' and is friends with
Ebony Berry, accused of starving daughter"
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

"The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who
‘starved her 16-year-old daughter to death"
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

--
Hunger is starvation.

"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the
single gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by
hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

"Hunger Starvation":
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

"Stop Hunger Now":
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2012, 3:28:02 AM11/14/12

Uirgil

Nov 14, 2012, 3:40:44 AM11/14/12
In article
<e7128c08-660c-4c75...@v3g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.

★★★★★

Nov 14, 2012, 3:45:04 AM11/14/12
On Nov 15, 3:28 am est, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> Julie

Once again, the supposedly employed physician with the supposedly
secret clinic, is still up at 3:28 am, spamming Usenet :-)

★★★★★

Nov 14, 2012, 3:45:30 AM11/14/12
Dr. Andrew B. Chung said:
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me the
most, are actual Christians"

Dr. Andrew's poor standing with actual Christians is further
documented in this
transcript from a video that a crackpot physician posted to
GodTube.com and later deleted.

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church, Woodstock.
Andrew, I need to inform you that you're not allowed to come back to
our campus.
I don't want you to show up this weekend, I don't want you to come
back, okay?
That's the decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do
come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back,
I will call the police.
Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow it to end right now.
Thank you and have a good day."

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

Hunger is starvation

Nov 14, 2012, 4:07:33 AM11/14/12
Happy Oyster <-*-*.@.*-*-> wrote:

> > Markea Berry isn't eating anything today because of you.
>
> So it is. she is dead. And Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung shits on her grave.
By telling everyone how Markea Berry is going murder people's family members
as a ghost <sigh>.

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung wrote in vain:

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Andrew's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance
> on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081

Reported as forwarded by several people to investigators in the Markea Berry
case such as:

Sheriff Neil Warren, Cobb County Sheriff's Office neil.warren @
cobbcounty.org

And to Jaye Watson, from 11 Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

Cobb County, GA District Attorney
http://www.cobbda.com/

Also for consideration:

FBI - Atlanta
http://www.fbi.gov/atlanta/

Alabama Board of Medical Examiners and Medical Licensure Commission of
Alabama.
http://www.albme.org/complaint.html

Central State Hospital - Georgia's hospital for the mentally ill.
http://www.centralstatehospital.org/

"Anyone wanting to ensure this cracked nut doesn't get someone else killed
should do the same."

11 Alive News interview with Andrew B. Chung regarding the case:
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415

Headlines regarding Markea Berry case:

"DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER"
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

Hunger is starvation

Nov 14, 2012, 4:12:14 PM11/14/12
Dr. John F. MacArthur, a Holy Spirit filled Bible teacher, who is
considered by mainstream Christianity
as one of the best theologians of all time, explains why someone's name
*will never* be
blotted from the Book of Life (Rev 3:5), as Dr. Brian G. Kelley has
categorically stated all along:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77BDAgzEAs

"Andrew B. Chung, MD PhD" wrote:
> someone whose name's been blotted (Deu29:20) from GOD's Book (Deu
> 32:33) wrote:
>
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)
> wrote:
>
> one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
> wrote:

For someone who claims Holy Spirit discernment, Andrew Chung sure changes
gears a lot.
And his changing gears is based on the input of people, not the Holy Spirit,
as documented below:

On Nov 13, 2:30 am est, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
> one

Once again, the physician who claims to have an active clinic, is up at 2:30
am spamming on Usenet :-)

> whose name's been blotted (Mt25:41

"Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you
cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels"

Once again, these names were never written in the Book of Life (Rev 3:5) to
begin with as is the case with Mt 25:41 and corresponding verse, Rev 20:15

Now why did Chung switch from Rev 3:5...

> someone whose name has been blotted (Rev3:5)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e5b7684e99305945

...To Mt. 25:41? Because Rev 3:5 didn't qualify for what he's trying to
claim. And neither does Mt. 25:41 qualify for what he's trying to claim.
Thus proving Chung's lack of Holy Spirit discernment.

> someone whose name has been blotted (Rev3:5)

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" Rev 3:5

What has failed to discern, is that God is obviously promising that he will
*not* blot out a name from the Book of Life once it's written there :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77BDAgzEAs

> &Ps69:28

That one also had to be given to Chung by someone else who didn't get it
right; still no Holy Spirit discernment from Chung.

PS 69:28a is Book 1: Let them be blotted out of the book of the living
PS 69:28b is, Book 2: and not be written with the righteous [in the
Lamb's Book of Life].

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be7cf18d9ecd8911

> from His Book(Rev20:15)

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of
fire." Rev 20:15

Obviously those names were never written in the Book of Life to begin with.

Chung's previous lack of Holy Spirit discernment failed attempt at this was:

> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33) of
> Life.

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras."
Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.messianic.yeshua/msg/ba274bde5f71cbcb

Why does Andrew B. Chung persist staying on this course of folly? The same
reason why he's stayed on every course of folly he's been on. Because of his
apparent lack of discernment and his pride.

Which is the same reason why he got fired:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/c76e3e39ae96abb4

Which is the same reason why he was evicted from a church:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/696af5851a414ee3

Which is the same reason why he was arrested:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43c54ad99711bfc3

Hunger is starvation

Nov 15, 2012, 5:09:33 AM11/15/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 15, 2012, 7:01:12 AM11/15/12
Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:

> "Andrew B. Ching, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

Even demons can say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

That must be a lie because earlier Andrew proclaimed:

> It is most assuredly, without doubt, a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c84182c553f6fbd?hl=en

Then Andrew switches to yet another lie:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Some might say he certainly appears demon possessed :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2012, 6:35:23 AM11/16/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 16, 2012, 6:49:06 AM11/16/12
Brian Gene Kelley wrote:

> A false-christian crackpot wrote:
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

Even demons can say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

That must be a lie because earlier the crackpot proclaimed:

> It is most assuredly, without doubt, a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c84182c553f6fbd?hl=en

Then the crackpot switches to yet another lie:

Hunger is starvation

Nov 16, 2012, 7:14:12 AM11/16/12

Uirgil

Nov 16, 2012, 8:29:55 PM11/16/12
In article
<5c3548a4-9bd0-4350...@j18g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

Far better honest like Ayoob than crooked like Chung!!!

Hunger is starvation

Nov 16, 2012, 11:17:31 PM11/16/12

Psycho Dr. Andrew B. Crackpot spat in vain:

> May [Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Crackpot's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081?dmode=source

Reported as forwarded by several people to investigators in the Markea
Berry case such as:

Sheriff Neil Warren, Cobb County Sheriff's Office neil.warren @
cobbcounty.org

And to Jaye Watson, from 11 Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

"Anyone wanting to ensure this cracked nut doesn't get someone else
killed should do the same."

11 Alive News interview with Andrew B. Chung regarding the case:
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415

Headlines regarding Markea Berry case:

"DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER"
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

"Ebony Berry, Mom who starved teen daughter Markea to death, linked to
'hunger' cure Doc (Video)"
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ebony-berry-mom-starved-teen-daughter-markea-death-linked-hunger-cure-doc-video-article-1.1103172

"Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's ..."
http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2012/06/27/update-dr-andrew-chung-admits-he-spoke-with-starved-teens-mom-ebony-berry/

"Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's mom ..."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJE0OPIR81HG0GU23

"Being Hungry is Wonderful": Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as
Part of a “Hunger Cult”
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

"Dr Andrew Chung advocates 'wonderfully hungry' and is friends with
Ebony Berry, accused of starving daughter"
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

"The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who
‘starved her 16-year-old daughter to death"
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2012, 1:25:10 AM11/18/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2012, 11:13:11 PM12/2/12
So don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2012, 4:32:41 AM12/8/12

Virgil

Dec 8, 2012, 7:02:54 PM12/8/12
In article
<4b732498-b1b2-4887...@f8g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

Why not?

Keith Ayoob is doing good things for elementary education while Chung is
doing nothing but posting his religious garbage in hopes of saving his
currently lost soul.>
> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

Hungry children in classes don't learn, nor allow others in those
classes to do so.

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2012, 11:27:43 PM12/9/12

Virgil

Dec 10, 2012, 2:44:07 AM12/10/12
In article
<c4d94d8e-fbe3-4983...@e25g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

Unless you want to get to heaven, as Chung, for one, is clearly headed
the other way!

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

Hungry children in classes don't learn, nor allow others in those
classes to do so.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs aren�t the problem.
�There is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a �positive outcomes,� he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. �School breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If they�re eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.�
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
�We don�t want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,� he said. �A child getting two breakfasts is a much easier

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2012, 6:39:43 AM12/11/12

Virgil

Dec 11, 2012, 1:58:34 PM12/11/12
In article
<0c8982f3-74f7-4017...@k6g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

Rather don't be a Chung or you will most certainly die a horrible death

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

Hungry children in classes don't learn, nor allow others in those
classes to do so.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2012, 6:37:10 AM12/13/12

Virgil

Dec 13, 2012, 3:48:25 PM12/13/12
In article
<68ff0161-d113-4c23...@f4g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

Better to be a mensch like Ayoob than like Absolute Bastard Chung,

Happy Oyster

Dec 13, 2012, 5:30:44 AM12/13/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2012, 6:42:45 AM12/15/12

Virgil

Dec 15, 2012, 10:58:58 PM12/15/12
In article
<8059e1a9-4a42-4463...@b8g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

Chung has eaten so many lice he has become one!

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2012, 7:46:02 PM12/17/12

Virgil

Dec 17, 2012, 9:20:08 PM12/17/12
In article
<21e9834a-8e66-4ba8...@n8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2012, 3:16:59 AM12/19/12

Virgil

Dec 19, 2012, 4:10:22 PM12/19/12
In article
<cb77d5c5-ef6f-4cdd...@x3g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

Hungry children in classes don't learn, nor allow others in those
classes to do so.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs aren�t the problem.
�There is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a �positive outcomes,� he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. �School breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If they�re eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.�
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
�We don�t want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,� he said. �A child getting two breakfasts is a much easier

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2012, 2:33:25 AM12/21/12

%

Dec 21, 2012, 2:44:05 AM12/21/12
.

do you have feet

Virgil

Dec 21, 2012, 4:04:18 AM12/21/12
In article
<df9af14c-c689-40f1...@f8g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

Hungry children in classes don't learn, nor allow others in those
classes to do so.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier

James R.

Dec 21, 2012, 8:40:38 PM12/21/12
Andrew, NGs are dead, like your god. Why do you continue to reach out to
dead?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 28, 2012, 7:14:48 AM12/28/12
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Virgil

Dec 28, 2012, 3:43:25 PM12/28/12
In article
<f5f9561a-ea56-4c73...@c28g2000vby.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

unless you want to do good rather than support Chung's evil.

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

Hungry children in classes don't learn much, nor allow others in those
classes to do so. They create disturbances.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school, so they can get the most out of school.

[...]

out of control in classes or being truant than breakfasted and in class
and good students in class.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2012, 3:09:23 AM12/29/12

Virgil

Dec 29, 2012, 6:08:54 PM12/29/12
In article
<0e7a7d2d-91dc-478c...@a6g2000vbh.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

unless you want to do good rather than support Chung's evil.

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2012, 3:46:43 AM12/30/12

Virgil

Dec 30, 2012, 3:32:46 PM12/30/12
In article
<7abc79ea-11a2-4f42...@u13g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

unless you want to do good rather than support Chung's evil.

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2013, 7:00:45 PM1/1/13

Virgil

Jan 1, 2013, 7:20:25 PM1/1/13
In article
<c5673687-21bd-4c81...@j4g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

Andrew Bastard Chung Falsely wrote:

> > Keith Ayoob suffers from the terrible delusion that "hunger is
> > starvation" as evident by the following article:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

But the article itself proves otherwise.

At least to those, unlike Chung, who bother to read all of it.

All it shows is that Keith Ayoob wishes to alleviate problems caused by
sending kids into school classes too hungry to behave.

So that any "terrible delusion" is in Chung's head, not in Keith Ayoob's.

Here is what Keith Ayoob ACTUALLY said in that article:

łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
--

It is loading more messages.