Praying a 2nd time here for Ken's perishing soul ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 29, 2011, 11:37:20 PM4/29/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ken simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John
15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Happy Oyster

Apr 30, 2011, 10:47:09 AM4/30/11
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 20:37:20 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
>delusional like your mom was.

Bullshit. Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung proves, that he is a liar and that his
acclaimed faith also is a lie.

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a rotten blasphemist.
--

FAQ about the libeler and harasser and stalker Janet Mae Drew

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/zerobrainers/DREW_FAQ.txt

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 2, 2011, 7:58:03 PM5/2/11

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more

delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 2, 2011, 8:29:17 PM5/2/11
I'm not!
I'm not!
I'm not!

Well Ok maybe I am a Quack and I approve this message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Quackologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 2, 2011, 8:32:30 PM5/2/11

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 2, 2011, 8:35:05 PM5/2/11

Question #1: Is your name Andy Chung?
Question #2: Are you a Quack?
Question #3: Do you spend all your waking hours spamming the
internet?
Question #4: Are you a gullible brainwashed biblethumping Xtian?
Question #5: Are you an obsessive compulsive dickhead?
Question #6: Do you actually think you're a real Doctor?
Question #7: Did your mommy make you wear diapers as a teenager?
Question #8: Are you a worthless piece of crap?
Question #9: Are you an egocentricl meglomanical fool?
Question #10: Did you get your dumbass fired for cause?
Question #11: Are you a compulsive masturbator?
Question #12: Do you still hear voices from inside your head?

If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, go to
www.lobotomiesRUS.com to apply for a free lobotomy.

If you answered yes to all the questions, you're way too fucked up to
ever be allowed to reproduce and will be nutered as well, for free

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2011, 12:29:10 AM5/3/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2011, 12:33:43 AM5/3/11

Ken

May 3, 2011, 12:43:09 AM5/3/11
Schizophrenic and Obsessive Compulsive

Bat Shit KrAZy and I approve this message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified in Medical Quackology

Ken

May 3, 2011, 12:44:52 AM5/3/11
Not to mention being schizophrenic and obsessive compulsive

Bat Shit KrAZy and I approve this message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified in Medical Quackology

Ken

May 3, 2011, 12:48:11 AM5/3/11
And you're right, but I'm also Schizophrenic and Obsessive Compulsive
too

IBat Shit KrAZy and I approve this message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Quackologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2011, 12:51:36 AM5/3/11

Ken wrote:

> I'm an Obsessive Compulsive QUACK, who has been around for
> quite a few years now, and over time (the last 5 years or so) my
> posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
> knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion ...

Indeed you clearly are :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/abcee4035a76ffa5?

Would suggest http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2011, 12:56:14 AM5/3/11
I'm an Obsessive Compulsive QUACK, who has been around for
quite a few years now, and over time (the last 5 years or so) my
posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
paranoid belief in my 2lb diet.
Very sad to a see me, a once clever man go down the gurgler like
this,
but that is unfortunately the nature of my disease -
schizophrenia and an obsessive compulsive disorder.

I'm Bat Shit KrAZy and I approve this message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Quack

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2011, 6:34:46 AM5/3/11

Ken wrote:

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2011, 6:37:06 AM5/3/11

Ken wrote:

> I'm an Obsessive Compulsive QUACK, who has been around for
> quite a few years now, and over time (the last 5 years or so) my
> posts have degenerated from once being helpful and

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/abcee4035a76ffa5?

Would suggest http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2011, 4:36:52 AM5/4/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD

commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name. Moreover,
he would not have fearfully deleted his YouTube account as witnessed
by all when GOD blessed him more making him hungrier now (Luke 6:21a).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would stop unwittingly exposing
himself as a fraud here while trying to hide behind various fake
names.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> > Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
> > food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.

> Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
> personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat
irrespective of
> calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?

Yes. See Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical
evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)
of daily real food (manna) as prescribed by the Great Physician
(Exodus 16+16=32 oz) Who is this HeartDoc's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) Boss.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef744...

> For which there is no clinical study.

Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It remains
this physician's choice to not publish it since it pales in comparison
to the comparably sized but much longer duration 40 year clinical
study by the Great Physician, Who is this physician's Boss, Who
published this in the Bible with the miraculous results of 100%
efficacy (Deuteronomy 8:4). This choice to not publish results that do
not add to what is reported in the Bible would be this lead
investigator's right. Truth is simply reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie. Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:

> > > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> > >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

> > If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> > cause of death on their death certificates.

> If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
> death certificates, people don't die from it.

Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:
You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> > of their disease.

> > The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
> > restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.

> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

Lie.

This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
alternative right daily amount of real food.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d1b49966a79db71b?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

IMVC is the International Medical VAT Cure (aka http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach )

Now stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14).

May GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than ever causing you
to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever thereby helping you
realize that if hunger were starvation you would be dying a thousand
deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/14401...

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2011, 4:38:09 AM5/4/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD

commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef744...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our http://WDJW.net/Status and then http://WDJW.net/Update
so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=146776...

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=146776...

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=146776...

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=146776...

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=146776...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2011, 4:39:28 AM5/4/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD

commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef744...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our http://WDJW.net/Status and then http://WDJW.net/Update
so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=146776...

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=146776...

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=146776...

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=146776...

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=146776...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2011, 10:07:59 PM5/4/11

Ken wrote:

> I'm an Obsessive Compulsive QUACK, who has been around for
> quite a few years now, and over time (the last 5 years or so) my
> posts have degenerated from once being helpful and

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/abcee4035a76ffa5?

Would suggest http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 5, 2011, 10:58:25 PM5/5/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2011, 5:54:00 AM5/7/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2011, 6:50:56 AM5/7/11

Happy Oyster <>

May 7, 2011, 7:11:19 AM5/7/11
On Sat, 7 May 2011 03:50:56 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>Board-certified Cardiologist

Wrong. He is a stalker and impostor, a case for the padded cell.
--

and then there was the steak and the bacon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw&feature=aso

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2011, 7:17:02 AM5/7/11
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Aribert's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

In reference to this physician's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prayer
list:

http://tinyurl.com/4pcwg3x

> ... wants the death of more than 260 persons who he has in his
> online deathlist.
>
> Can the police of Atlanta prevent him running amok?

Atlanta police know that a prayer list is not a death (curse) list so
they would be justified to have you possibly extradited here to the
U.S. to be charged with libel & defamation:

http://tinyurl.com/libel-defamation

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bda9bd5e0d4f589d?

Aribert Deckers (aka not-so-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > not-so-Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing

Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Aribert, a new heart

[...]

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"

http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

Happy Oyster <>

May 7, 2011, 8:09:01 AM5/7/11
On Sat, 7 May 2011 02:54:00 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Albert Einstein

As is esily visible, Albert Einstein did not believe idiotic crap like that from
Satan Ben Hua Chung.

So Einstein had a wonderfully well working brain, as we all know.

Happy Oyster <>

May 7, 2011, 8:14:02 AM5/7/11
On Sat, 7 May 2011 04:17:02 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Atlanta police

has good steelwork hand-cuffs for Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung and other insane,
who seed hatred in the Net and who publish deathlists of the people they do not
like.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2011, 11:34:34 AM5/7/11

Happy Oyster <>

May 7, 2011, 11:42:44 AM5/7/11
On Sat, 7 May 2011 08:34:34 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier

The insane Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung wants more than 260 persons be killed.
Also, citiziens of Atlanta should be extremely careful...

--
Der Fall Nieber et al : PFUSCH IM LABOR!

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_ho13.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2011, 2:26:21 PM5/7/11

Happy Oyster <>

May 7, 2011, 2:48:43 PM5/7/11
On Sat, 7 May 2011 11:26:21 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Again, the homeless in Ethiopia

would not hesitate a second to beat up Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung if he tried to
cheat them into his idiocy that hunger is great.

Hunger kills brain-cells.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2011, 2:48:05 PM5/7/11

Happy Oyster <>

May 7, 2011, 2:55:06 PM5/7/11
On Sat, 7 May 2011 11:48:05 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Again, this physician

is only an insane impostor who spams the Net and who harasses and stalks
patients.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2011, 7:25:35 PM5/7/11

Happy Oyster <>

May 7, 2011, 9:22:39 PM5/7/11
On Sat, 7 May 2011 12:21:21 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier

How many thausand times did Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung already make this insane
claim?

Happy Oyster <>

May 7, 2011, 10:25:26 PM5/7/11
On Sat, 7 May 2011 16:25:35 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier

No.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2011, 5:28:41 AM5/8/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD