Here is the real truth about life and health...

GSI

Jul 27, 2012, 7:33:36 PM7/27/12
The Real Truth About Life and Health.
By Great Sage Itchy

Here is the real truth, free of cost or bullshit:
[Note: the following will sound suspiciously like religion, but I promise you
that it isn't*.]

Everything is ONE. The Universe/ "God" wants us all to see this truth
with our own eyes. The Universe wants us all to live in perfect harmony
with the "Laws" that govern creation. Wants us to experience Oneness,
to know that we are the Children of the Kingdom. That we came from
infinity, and that we will return. The Universe wants us all to have the
largest possible view of life. To know that we are God, transformed
into mankind, and temporarily enjoying human life here on earth.

To really enjoy this human life, you must be healthy. To be healthy, you
must eat proper NATURAL human food. If you are eating industrial food,
you will become sick. If you eat animal food in quantities greater than 10%
you will become sick. The word "meal" means cooked grains. Proper
human food is mainly grains and vegetables. Eat these, in moderate
quantities, and you will become free of all disease. It may take many
years to reverse a lifetime of chemical/industrial food, but you WILL
become healthy and happy. The Universe is on your side. It wants you
to become the highest. It is always trying to guide you to enlightenment.
Always whispering in your ear, if you stray off course. Learn to listen.
Eat proper human food and you will regain your intuition and be happy.

-GSI 2012

* There is NO difference between science and religion. Everything is One.

Wes Groleau

Jul 27, 2012, 10:38:03 PM7/27/12
On 07-27-2012 19:33, GSI wrote:
> [Note: the following will sound suspiciously like religion, but I

That's because it is religion

--
Wes Groleau

“A man with an experience is never
at the mercy of a man with an argument.”
— Ron Allen

GSI

Jul 27, 2012, 11:31:19 PM7/27/12
On 2012-07-28 02:38:03 +0000, Wes Groleau said:

> On 07-27-2012 19:33, GSI wrote:
>> [Note: the following will sound suspiciously like religion, but I
>
> That's because it is religion

Only to delusional, sick modern people who no longer see Oneness.

Message has been deleted

GSI

Jul 28, 2012, 7:52:02 PM7/28/12
On 2012-07-28 08:34:08 +0000, Chris Hogg said:

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:33:36 -0700, GSI <g...@itchynet.com> wrote:
>
>> The Real Truth About Life and Health.
>> By Great Sage Itchy
>>
> What a load of bollocks!

But it IS the real truth. It's just not what you or most anyone else
wants to hear.

Maya Zuiderweg

Jul 28, 2012, 8:08:17 PM7/28/12
GSI schreef :
I have an Itchy Truth going on, it's just what not you or most anyone
else wants to know.
M.

GSI

Jul 29, 2012, 8:29:07 PM7/29/12
Do you know what your first name means?

Maya Zuiderweg

Jul 30, 2012, 1:08:56 PM7/30/12
GSI stelde de volgende uitleg voor :
Yes, and I got it from my parents, so dont blame me for that.

M.

Colt T

Jul 30, 2012, 4:25:13 PM7/30/12
What about beer? It's made from grain.

Ozlover

Jul 30, 2012, 4:58:20 PM7/30/12
BUT, The Real Truth About Life and Health is by the famous Russian
philosopher Ivan Itchyanus!

--
Frank Slootweg

Ozlover

Jul 30, 2012, 4:58:20 PM7/30/12
Colt T <Col...@webtv.net> wrote:
> What about beer? It's made from grain.

I take the whole thing with a grain of salt!

--
Frank Slootweg

Maya Zuiderweg

Jul 30, 2012, 6:47:55 PM7/30/12
Ozlover heeft uiteengezet op 30-7-2012 :
Ehm..wasnt it some Monty Python film..?
M.

GSI

Jul 31, 2012, 2:05:05 AM7/31/12
I WILL blame you for that. The REAL TRUTH is that YOU chose your name.
The REAL YOU chose your parents, so you chose your name.
You seem to have forgotten.

Meaning of MAYA:
MAYA = ILLUSION.
It means that this world is ILLUSION.
Imagine you are standing on the street in front of your house. There is a house
across the street. Cars drive by. Everything, the house, the cars, the
road, is real.
But If you were aware of something which was infinitely more real,
then cars, houses, roads, even planets are just like ghosts that appear
for a second,
then are gone.

Maya Zuiderweg

Jul 31, 2012, 11:27:02 AM7/31/12
GSI beweerde :
Load of bollocks.
M.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2012, 9:01:10 PM7/31/12
Maya Zuiderweg wrote:
> GSI wrote:
> > Maya Zuiderweg wrote:

> >> Yes, and I got it from my parents, so dont blame me for that.
> >>
> >> M.
> >
> > I WILL blame you for that. The REAL TRUTH is that YOU chose your name.
> > The REAL YOU chose your parents, so you chose your name.
> > You seem to have forgotten.

At the time that Maya was named by her parents, she likely was not old
enough to comprehend much less remember the event.

> > Meaning of MAYA:
> > MAYA = ILLUSION.
> > It means that this world is ILLUSION.
> > Imagine you are standing on the street in front of your house. There is a
> > house across the street. Cars drive by. Everything, the house, the cars, the road,
> > is real. But If you were aware of something which was infinitely more real,
> > then cars, houses, roads, even planets are just like ghosts that appear for a
> > second, then are gone.
>
> Load of bollocks.
> M.

GSI's thoughts are erroneous as a consequence of his walking by sight
instead of faith. Something is either real or imaginary independent of
whether we can see it. Though Earth is much bigger than a house, this
does not make Earth more real or a house more imaginary when one has
flown into outer space which is a vantage point where the house is no
longer visible on the surface of the planet. Thus, GSI's problem is
that he falsely thinks that when he no longer sees something that this
means it's never been real (i.e. it's been an illusion).

Such severe delusional thinking eventually happens to all who are not
freed from the terrible "hunger is starvation" delusion that has
afflicted all of mankind from the outset.

So don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91c1431a6b413912?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

A.A...@heavenly.fathers.house

Jul 31, 2012, 10:13:20 PM7/31/12
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:01:10 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

>> > Meaning of MAYA:
>> > MAYA = ILLUSION.
>> > It means that this world is ILLUSION.

Chung is only partly correct. Illusion is only one meaning of the name
Maya.

"Maya is a feminine name with multiple meanings. In Hindu philosophy,
Maya means "illusion" and in Hindu mythology, it is also an alternate
name of the Hindu goddess Durga. According to tradition, Queen Maya of
Sakya was also the name of the mother of Siddartha Gautama, the
Buddha. In Hebrew, the name Maya (??????/???? in Hebrew) is a short
form of "ma'ayan," meaning "spring" or "brook." In Old Persian the
name means "generous."

It is also used as a variant form of the Greek-origin name Maia (?a?a
in Ancient Greek), the eldest of the Pleiades and the mother of Hermes
in Greek and Roman mythology. It can also be a name used as a tribute
to the Maya peoples of southern Mexico and northern Central America or
to the Maya, a group of Indigenous Australians.

Sometimes spelled Maja, it can also be used as a short form of Maria
or Mary in Germany, Scandinavian countries, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia,
Serbia, and Macedonia. Maya is also used as a short form for the name
Amalia or the Basque name Amaia or Amaya (meaning "the end") in
Spanish-speaking countries.

Maya can also be a name of Japanese origin, with different meanings.
Variants include Mayako and Mayaka. Mount Maya is a Japanese mountain
named for the mother of Buddha. The similar sounding Japanese name
Mayu means "truth, reason," while some sources say Amaya (pronounced
A-MAH-YAH) is a Japanese name meaning "night rain" [1] [2]

Maya or Mya is also a name used by Muslims. In an Arabian and IndoPak
context the meaning of the name Mya is �princess� or �honourable
matriach'. [3]

Maya has been a popular name for girls in recent years. It is
currently among the top hundred names used for baby girls in the
United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, Norway,
and Israel as well as in other countries.[4] Alternate spellings
proliferate, with the name sometimes spelled Maia, Miya, Mya, or Myah.
The similar name Mia is also sometimes used as a spelling variant of
Maya."

Chung is a schizophrenic who refuses to take the medications
prescribed for him and now another week willed person subject to the
abuse of cults run by lunatics has killed her child by following
Chung's lies.

Chung wants to be the new David Koresh, Jim Jones. People have been
saying this for years now, ever since Chung stopped his meds.

Sadly, it will happen again.

Chung needs to be institutionalised by the courts before he leads
another weak willed victim to murder another innocent.

Every Post ever made by Chung with complete headers and time stamps
should be forwarded to the Media along with Chung's involvement in the
child's death. A very clear pattern of insanity will be established
by Chung's own posts. Also let the media know they should get in
contact with the Cardiac Clinic in Ocala Florida where Chung was fired
with cause so they can find out what Chung did both to the patients he
harrassed and harmed and what he did after his termination that led to
at least one doctor there warning Chung that he (Chung) would be in
court if he (Chung) didn't stop his criminal behavior.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2012, 10:42:37 PM7/31/12
an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously
wrote:
> [...]

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/3c85a951fe8fb399?

> Chung is only partly correct.

GSI is not Chung. Your confusion is consistent with your accursed
condition.

wrote:

> Why do you avoid the questions "Dr"?

Have not avoided your questions as evident by having answered all your
questions here.

> Where is the scripture passage that condones or encourages a mother to
> starve her teenager to death?

Where it is also written that it is right to anonymously bear false
witness.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/310f4d7d6ee84a4b?

wrote:
> > an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously wrote:

> >> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d8394584a5eb6ac?

> >> What do you call death then?
> >
> > Consequence of sin.
> >
> >> The ultimate event that permanently decreases
> >> hunger/appetite
> >
> > An event that does not happen to those of us who have stopped sinning
> > as our LORD admonishes (John 5:14).
> >
> >> Especially in teenage girls
> >
> > For anyone.
> >
> >> What would Jesus say now that Markea Blakley-Berry can no longer
> >> speak?
> >
> > "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Jesus
> > Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14).
> >
> > Posting anonymously about the dead is sinning.
> >
> > May GOD curse ever so severely all who post anonymously about the dead
> > including those who know these creatures of darkness to their Nth
> > generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Wow, so helping kill a teenager using your real name makes you exempt from
> the wrath of God?

We, who are GOD's http://WDJW.net/Redeemed (John 3:16), are saved by
His grace, which is His unmerited favor, and not by anything we do.

> Look to your own soul Doctor, you have put it in mortal jeopardy by using
> Christ's name to encourage mothers to kill their own children

Righteous (Matthew 5:6) are the parents who have been feeding their
children the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, thereby
stopping their overeating without undernourishment:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=16661077

May GOD bless more than ever such parents, who weigh their children's
meals to feed them the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
ever causing (Deuteronomy 8:3) them to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

> Christ knows my name, that's good enough

"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Aug 1, 2012, 12:51:43 AM8/1/12
On Jul 31, 7:13 pm, A.An...@heavenly.fathers.house wrote:

> Chung is a schizophrenic who refuses to take the medications
> prescribed for him and now another week willed person subject to the
> abuse of cults run by lunatics has killed her child by following
> Chung's lies.

The media has been using the term "hunger cult".

> Chung wants to be the new David Koresh, Jim Jones.  People have been
> saying this for years now, ever since Chung stopped his meds.

Yes, Andrew B. Chung has all the trademarks of a false christian
charlatan, as well as those of someone who is psychologically
unstable.

> Sadly, it will happen again.

Chung has primarily gone nowhere. He's a small potato amongst Satan's
all-stars.

> Chung needs to be institutionalised by the courts before he leads
> another weak willed victim to murder another innocent.

And for his own sake.

> Every Post ever made by Chung with complete headers and time stamps
> should be forwarded to the Media.

Agreed. By his own words he condemns himself.

> along with Chung's involvement in the
> child's death.  A very clear pattern of insanity will be established
> by Chung's own posts.  Also let the media know they should get in
> contact with the Cardiac Clinic in Ocala Florida where Chung was fired
> with cause so they can find out what Chung did both to the patients he
> harrassed and harmed and what he did after his termination that led to
> at least one doctor there warning Chung that he (Chung) would be in
> court if he (Chung) didn't stop his criminal behavior.

It would make for an interesting media expose.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD - Behavioral Science.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Aug 1, 2012, 5:20:16 PM8/1/12
Your charlie are the sightwalker, not GSI!
Jimmy Alpha GeD

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Aug 1, 2012, 6:31:31 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 8:54 am, Mark Thorson <nos...@sonic.net> wrote:
> idlehands wrote:
>
> > You taught her mother to care so much that she starved her daughter to death
>
> > I can't seem to find a scripture passage condone this?
>
> > A 40 pound teenager must have been "wonderfully hungry" indeed, but was she
> > ecstatic when she died?
>
> Follow-up article here:
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2182018

"The 'cult' is run by Dr Andrew Chung, a cardiologist who graduated
from one of the most prestigious medical schools in the nation. It
mixes scripture with his medical advice and encourages his followers
to eat just two pounds a day -- less than half what the average
American consumes.

Police questioned Mr Chung about the girl's death. He denies his
teachings are a 'cult'.

Cobb County Police Department said they are still investigating the
case."

Didn't someone say something about forwarding Andrew B. Chung's choice
posts to Usenet to the authorities and the media?

A.A...@heavenly.fathers.house

Aug 1, 2012, 6:56:01 PM8/1/12
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-starved-death-monster-mom-ebony-berry-run-escape-georgia-walmart-article-1.1126721

Posted three hours ago. All Chung's posts and his activities in Ocala
Florida that led to his loss of employment and subsequent relocation
to Georgia need to be forwarded to the authorities and the reporters
writing these articles.

They should be encouraged to subpoena all of Chung's email records
from his ISP to find out just how long he has been encouraging the
mother to starve her daughter to death.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2012, 8:29:41 PM8/1/12
parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
>
> World Hunger:

Lie.

That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
eat.

> Of the 7,014,490,217 current total world population 914,723,604 are
> wonderfully undernourished and have worms.

Lie.

Being either undernourished or having worms or both is not wonderful.

> We both win Doctor Chung.

Lie.

Your lying means you lose.

> The 8,200 who die today of starvation are the losers.

Lie.

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." -- Apostle Paul
(Philippians 1:21) referring to the fact that sinning stops when
someone dies for there are no thoughts in the grave.

Those who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed among the 8,200 will be
raised up from the dead victorious when our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth returns on that appointed day known only to the Father when
He will judge the living and the dead.

If everyone were to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food then by
GOD's Law of Mass Action there'd be no more starvation in this world.
Yes, gluttony is the deadliest sin because not only has it killed two
immortals (i.e. Adam&Eve) from the outset, it's killing more children
(via starvation and diseases like diabetes) than any other sin.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/34568ea05e07ad12?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear Dr. Chung,
> >> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> >> I'm sure he'll want a list of your findings to go along with all my
> >> oversea ports of call.
> >
> > Not when he reads that you advocate that people ingest tapeworms to
> > lose weight :-)
>
> Dear Dr. Chung,
> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> he'll not care about what I advocate...

Tapeworms are parasites and your doctor would comprehend what's
written here even if you feign ignorance :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41326cb7e90e12a7?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Do you check all food on a scales as you say, or do you estimate at times?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) mindfully chooses to weigh
>> **all** his meals as he has written above and shown on Facebook with
>> all glory to GOD (Philippians 4:13).
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9f3fd765e71beb5?
>>
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
>> diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
>> holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
>> stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
>> fasting.
>>
>>> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
>>> automatically.
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?
>>
>> Being infected by parasites is not healthy.
>>
>> Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
>> His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.
>>
>> May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
>> did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
>> clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
>> of Nazareth. Amen.

> Another pox from sightwalker.

Lie.

All can see that what is requested for you is parasites (not an
infection by a pox virus) from GOD per your own advice:

"If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm
approach automatically." -- Jimmy the parasite-infested Alpha

May GOD bless the parasites inside you, Jimmy, more than ever so they
will consume you faster than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1eec80bfbeb08270?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91c1431a6b413912?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

BGK

Aug 2, 2012, 3:12:00 AM8/2/12
On Aug 1, 3:56 pm, A.An...@heavenly.fathers.house wrote:

> >Didn't someone say something about forwarding Andrew B. Chung's choice
> >posts to Usenet to the authorities and the media?
>
> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-starved-death-monster-mom-...
>
> Posted three hours ago.  All Chung's posts and his activities in Ocala
> Florida that led to his loss of employment and subsequent relocation
> to Georgia need to be forwarded to the authorities and the reporters
> writing these articles.
>
> They should be encouraged to subpoena all of Chung's email records
> from his ISP to find out just how long he has been encouraging the
> mother to starve her daughter to death.

On Aug 1, 3:56 pm, A.An...@heavenly.fathers.house wrote:

> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-starved-death-monster-mom-...
>
> Posted three hours ago. All Chung's posts and his activities in Ocala
> Florida that led to his loss of employment and subsequent relocation
> to Georgia need to be forwarded to the authorities and the reporters
> writing these articles.
>
> They should be encouraged to subpoena all of Chung's email records
> from his ISP to find out just how long he has been encouraging the
> mother to starve her daughter to death.

That and his overall over the top maliciousness towards others. When a
guy he cursed happened to pass away from cancer, Chung took full
gloating credit for the guy's death. When someone posted something
about me supposedly dying, Chung said his prayers had been answered.
He's cursed my wife and children apparently hoping to see them dead as
well. This is a very sick twisted maniacal individual. The problem is,
that Andrew B. Chung is convinced that everything he thinks, says and
writes comes directly from God. Therefore to disagree with Chung or
saying anything against Chung, is in his flipped out mind, going
directly against God Himself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 11, 2012, 11:02:23 PM8/11/12

Virgil

Aug 12, 2012, 11:34:54 AM8/12/12
In article
<3c916610-a790-415b...@h11g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> >
> > "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis
> > 25:32)
> >
> > World Hunger:
>
> Lie.
>
> That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
> eat.

That which is not yet dead can often eat even while still dying

And those that would eat of what Chung provides will die of hunger..

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 23, 2012, 7:05:18 PM8/23/12

GSI

Aug 23, 2012, 7:29:39 PM8/23/12
I've been doing that for years.

Here is a sample:

WELCOME TO THE ASSHOLE OF USENET, i.e. AN ANDREW B. CHUNG POST.
GROUND ZERO FOR USENET'S MOST INSANE, ARROGANT, SPAMMING CREEP.

WARNING: Chung is a "dongdan" (cross-dresser, drag-queen) serial
cyberstalker, particularly of gay, and especially, trans-gender males.

WARNING!! YOU HAVE CLICKED ON ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM
CHUNG IS INSANE! HE IS A DANGEROUS PERSON. HE IS A TOTAL
EGOIST - ALL EGO AND NOTHING BUT EGO. CHUNG IS ON A QUEST
FOR GLORY SUFFICIENT TO MATCH SIZE OF HIS ENORMOUS EGO.
CHUNG BELIEVES HE WILL SOMEDAY SIT IN GOD'S HEAVENLY
PALACE TO THE LEFT OF GOD WITH JESUS ON THE RIGHT.
CHUNG IS TOTALLY INSANE.

WARNING: Chung posts links to his website in order to sell the Chung
"2PD-OMER" diet, a diet that combines "religious" extremism with
dietary extremism. The origin of this quack diet is Chung's
interpretation of biblical scripture in which he reveals that both
"Jesus" and "God" carried around scales and weighed everything they
ate, never consuming more than a biblical "OMER", todays equivalent of
2 pounds according to Chung's "calculations". Chung further claims that
WHAT you eat is not important, eat roadkill if you like. Just don't get
carried away and consume more than 2 pounds. Chung adds in the
strongest terms, that going over 2 pounds even once is a "perishing
soul" offense, and warns that his Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ, teacher
of love and forgiveness, will personally roast alive all offenders.

The dietary insane blather of Andrew B. Chung:

"Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
**and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
evident by what happens in utero."

GSI response: Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the
umbilical cord and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology
in High School knows. Chung shows almost NO real medical knowledge. No
medically trained person would EVER write the bullshit sentence above.

"Actually, hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food
that is verified by the ability to eat real food and may be accompanied
by stomach sounds that allow others to verify the desire to eat real
food even **before** the eating happens." -Andrew B. Chung

( We are so lucky here on UseNet to have free access to the hard earned
wisdom of brilliant medical professionals like Dr. Chung - "Hunger for
real food is simply a desire to eat real food that is verified by the
ability to eat real food." Wow!, who would have guessed? )

"Hunger for real food does not indicate a need for real food as evident
by this desire often increasing when the food is especially palatable
in the middle of eating the "right" daily amount (32 oz, one "OMER")
when any real need would be decreasing." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI response: "Chung, take your 2 digit moronic "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant spamming asshole has
consumed. What you are doing here is PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING
"holy" or "righteous" about it. You and your sock-puppets are ARROGANT.
The "diet" you promote leads to making you even bigger ASSHOLES.
Though it hardly seems possible, you will become even more egocentric,
rigid, and self-righteous."

No medical professional would EVER endorse your QUACK diet. Just as no
real scientist would ever endorse Creationism. Both are what happens
when stupid people attempt to force their stupid LITERAL interpretation
of the Bible into the fields of science and medicine, to "PROVE" that
THEY are the "smart" ones. Food is primarily fuel. There is NO ONE
RIGHT AMOUNT for all people in all climates and all daily activities,
any more than there is one "right" amount of gas for your car. A
lumberjack cannot do a days work on 32 oz. of food, while for instance,
an arrogant, insane, internet spammer like Chung probably could. And it
DOES matter WHAT you eat.
The 2IQ-MRON diet is pure 2 digit IQ Evangelical BULLSHIT, and an
attempt to extend Christian Evangelicalism into a highly profitable,
low risk, field of medicine. The suggestion that REAL medical
professionals at Emory University are supporting this BS is laughable.
The janitorial staff at Emory is smarter than that. Supply the phone
number of ONE medical professional who supports the idea that "God",
via INSANE Usenet spammer, Andrew B. Chung, has instructed all humans
to consume exactly 2 pounds of food daily, regardless of sex, age,
weight, activity, body-type/metabolism, climate, etc. to back up these
claims. Any medical professional supporting this diet should lose his
medical license immediately, and this includes Dr. Chung himself.

WARNING:CHUNG ALERT!!! v1.7

Sayings of the EGO-Christian egomaniac, Andrew B. Chung:

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

May GOD annihilate you with fires from Heaven right now, in the name of
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Prayerfully in the awesome name of our
Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
Andrew <><

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). "Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?' "

"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung

"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (1/23/2010) to
further humble us as He did back in 9/11/2001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung

"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels." -Andrew B. Chung

"Those who write that they can say 'Jesus is LORD' with their mouth
without allowing all to witness that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with
their mouth as others have done at the LORD's http://WDJW.net web site,
as a general rule, can't say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth."
-Andrew B. Chung

"Anyone who can speak can say 'Jesus be cursed' while no one can say
'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit for it is written that "no

*Ace wrote:
> When someone reads 1 Corinthians 12:3 out loud with their mouth they
> are saying: "no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "JESUS
> BE CURSED", and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord", except by the Holy
> Spirit. NIV (emphasis mine).

"Those not born again (John 3:3 & 5) would choke on the latter part of
the verse and end up not saying 'Jesus is LORD.' Instead, they may say
'Jesus as lord' or 'Lord Jesus' or skip it altogether." - Andrew <><

> "no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "JESUS BE CURSED",
> So that must mean the person, the teacher or pastor, reading this out
> loud with their mouth, DO NOT have the Holy Spirit.

"Incorrect.

It simply means that the Holy Spirit did not help them say "JESUS BE
CURSED."

"The Holy Spirit does not make us less able. Instead, He makes us more
able starting with being able to say 'Jesus is LORD' with our mouth
(Romans 10:9) thereby saving us (Romans 10:10)"

*Ace wrote:
> It says they are speaking without the Holy Spirit, however if they are
> speaking the Scriptures, then they are speaking with the Holy Spirit
> because, "All Scripture is breathed out by God" (2 Timothy 3:16)

"All of Scripture has been breathed into existence by GOD including 1
Corinthians 12:3 which had been originally **written** down in a letter
to the Corinthians instead of being spoken to them.

"And it is clearly written that no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except
by the Holy Spirit." (1Cor12:3)"

> > Those not born again (John 3:3 & 5) would choke on the latter part of
> > the verse and end up not saying "Jesus is LORD." Instead, they may say
> > "Jesus as lord" or "Lord Jesus" or skip it altogether.

*Ace replied:
> That's pure superstition.
Chung:
"It remains experience."

"Chris Malcolm is simply a Usenet participant who currently serves well
as a live example who is in stark contrast to the dead Usenet example
of Bob Pastorio who had freely chosen to continue in the sin of
gluttony by eating more than 32 oz per day until he was stricken by GOD
to not able to eat until he died thereby realizing the admonition of
John 5:14." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI

Aug 23, 2012, 7:47:49 PM8/23/12
Since this thread is still active and was reposted from the diabetes
group by Chung without including my original text, ...
Here is the ORIGINAL text that started the thread:

The Real Truth About Life and Health.
By Great Sage Itchy

Here is the real truth, free of cost or bullshit:
[Note: the following will sound suspiciously like religion, but I promise you
that it really isn't. It's just the real and simple truth.]

Everything is ONE. The Universe/ "God" wants us all to see this truth
with our own eyes. The Universe wants us all to live in perfect harmony
with the "Laws" that govern creation. Wants us to experience Oneness,
to know that we are the Children of the Kingdom. That we all came from
infinity, and that we will return. That we are ALL brothers and sisters.
The Universe wants us all to have the largest possible view of life.
To know that we all are God, transformed into mankind, and
temporarily enjoying human life here on earth.

To really enjoy this human life, you must be healthy. To be healthy, you
must eat proper NATURAL human food. If you are eating industrial food,
you will become sick. If you are consuming drugs, or chemicals,
you will become sick. If you eat animal food in quantities greater than
10% you will become sick. The word "meal" means cooked grains.
Proper human food is mainly grains and vegetables. Eat these, in
moderate quantities, and you will become free of all disease. It may take
many years to reverse a lifetime of chemical/industrial food, but you WILL
become healthy and happy. The Universe is on your side. It wants you
to become the highest. It is always trying to guide you to enlightenment.
Always whispering in your ear, if you stray off course. Learn to listen.
Eat proper human food and you will regain intuition and become happy.

-GSI 2012

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2012, 10:40:30 PM9/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 17, 2012, 7:49:22 PM9/17/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 30, 2012, 8:10:22 PM9/30/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 14, 2012, 7:44:21 PM10/14/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2012, 8:06:46 PM10/27/12
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement GOD answering the above
prayer by allowing the following:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo )

Uergil

Oct 27, 2012, 9:11:47 PM10/27/12
In article
<b9950613-2f20-46d7...@g4g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Where it is also written that it is right to anonymously bear false
> witness.

You seem to be quite able to do it without any such writings.
--
"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less
remote from the- truth who believes nothing than

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2012, 7:21:50 PM11/9/12

•*´¯`*•.¸ஐ*•.¥.•*ஐ¸.•*´¯`*•

Nov 9, 2012, 8:42:35 PM11/9/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted from His Book
>
> an eternally accursed soul

“Judge not, that you be not judged" Matthew 7:1

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

"Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for
in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself" Romans 2:1

> [Andrew's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.

“For a good tree does not bear bad fruit" Matthew 7:18

> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

"Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and
thrown into the fire.” Luke 3:9

GSI

Nov 9, 2012, 9:10:47 PM11/9/12

[...]

"Jesus" and "God" carried around scales and religiously weighed
GSI response: here Chung, in his determination to be "right", hopes
that you won't notice that "need" and "desire" don't mean the same
thing.
Chung, take your 2 digit IQ, moronic, "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant spamming
asshole-"religious" hustler has consumed. What you are doing here is
PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or "righteous" about it. You
and your sock-puppets are ARROGANT. The rigid "diet" you promote leads
to making you even more arrogant, i.e. bigger ASSHOLES. Though it
[...]

medical license immediately, and that includes Dr. Chung himself.

WARNING:CHUNG ALERT!!! v1.91

~ol^/V\^lo~

Nov 12, 2012, 4:54:42 AM11/12/12
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in vain:

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Andrew's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance
> on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

Blending lies with the truth.
What you need to know in understanding this person:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Transcript from a video that Andrew B. Chung posted to GodTube.com and later
deleted:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at First
Baptist Church, Woodstock. Andrew, I need to inform you that you're not
allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to show up this
weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the decision we're
making today. And you need to know if you do come back, we'll remove you
from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I will call the police.
Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

Contact info:
First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.netwww.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstockhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051

--------------------------------------

Andrew B. Chung was terminated after only 80 days employment at the Central
Florida Heart
Center by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung, which
was originally posted by Andrew B. Chung himself

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

Hunger is starvation

Nov 15, 2012, 5:13:44 AM11/15/12
Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:

> "Andrew B. Ching, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

Even demons can say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

That must be a lie because earlier Andrew proclaimed:

> It is most assuredly, without doubt, a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c84182c553f6fbd?hl=en

Then Andrew switches to yet another lie:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Some might say he certainly appears demon possessed :-)

Hunger is starvation

Nov 15, 2012, 7:55:57 AM11/15/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> "For it is GOD's will that by doing good you should silence the
> ignorant talk of foolish people. Live as free people, but do not use
> your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as GOD's slaves." (1 Peter
> 2:15-16)

That's what I'm here for, to silence the ignorance of a foolish pseudo-
christian physician. And to expose the evil he tries to cloak with
Bible verses, and lies he falsely attributes to the Holy Spirit; thus
boldly mocking God.

Like Dr. Getz says, lies blended with truth. Chung's loner singular
homespun self serving gobbledygook that is rejected by mainstream
orthodox Christianity; hence Chung's expulsion from mainstream
orthodox fellowships.

Dr. Gene Getz describing Andrew B. Chung to a tee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Pastor Bertoli also describing Andrew B. Chung to a tee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

First Baptist Church, Woodstock also describing Andrew B. Chung to a
tee:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/05ae045d939a613d

Thanks for the reminder of why I'm doing this :-)

Hunger is starvation

Nov 16, 2012, 6:44:31 AM11/16/12
Uirgil <uir...@uirgil.ur> wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
> > GysdeJongh wrote:
>
> > > And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time
> > > and out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
>
> > Students no longer hungry are no longer healthy
>
> They are healthier as students, than those distracted by hunger.
>
> And that Chung cannot learn this marks him as invincibly ignorant.

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2012, 2:22:40 AM11/28/12

Hunger is fatal

Nov 28, 2012, 2:31:49 AM11/28/12
A reprobate crackpot wrote:

> an eternally accursed and condemned person wrote:

“Judge not, that you be not judged" Matthew 7:1

> May [crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

"Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for
in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself" Romans 2:1

> [Andrew's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.

“For a good tree does not bear bad fruit" Matthew 7:18

> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2012, 10:52:53 PM12/9/12

GSI

Dec 10, 2012, 2:31:08 AM12/10/12
On 2012-12-10 03:52:53 +0000, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said:

> "Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
> for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
> 25:41)

Chung, sick creeps like you give religion a bad name.
Try loving your fellow-mankind instead of all this phony
"biblical" hating and "eternal damning".
It just makes you look like the stupid, self-righteous,
arrogant, phony, lying bullshitter that you really are.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2012, 3:26:18 AM12/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2013, 11:50:36 PM1/10/13

rod...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2013, 10:30:43 PM1/13/13
List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks

contact to : mattos...@gmail.com
mattosbw1(at)gmail.com

NOTE : "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR : CHINA, INDIA, RUSSIA,
PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PHILIPPINES, NORTH KOREA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRI
LANKA, MALDIVES, BHUTAN & COLOMBIA".

If your wanted solutions manual is not in this list, also can ask me
if is available (it is a partial list). Then if you need solutions
manual only contact me by email.

"ARE NOT AVAILABLES BOOKS IN DIGITAL FORMAT", ONLY SOLUTIONS MANUALS
AND TEST BANKS.

I do not review the forums, just send me an email. Please do not use
emails from servers "LIVE" , all they are take as spam emails in my
inbox.

- Civil Engineering and Architecture :
______________________________________

Solution manual Mechanical and Structural Vibrations : Theory and
Applications (Jerry H. Ginsberg)
Solution manual Structural Analysis (4th Ed., Aslam Kassimali)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Structural Analysis (1st Ed., Leet &
Uang)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Structural Analysis (2nd Ed., Leet &
Uang)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Structural Analysis (3rd Ed., Leet,
Uang & Gilbert)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Structural Analysis (4th Ed., Leet,
Uang & Gilbert)
Solution manual A Structures Primer (Harry F. Kaufman)
Solution manual Steel Design (4th Ed., William T. Segui)
Solution manual Advanced Methods of Structural Analysis (Igor A.
Karnovsky & Olga Lebed)
Solution manual Matrix Structural Analysis, With MASTAN2 (2nd Ed.,
William McGuire, Richard H. Gallagher, Ronald D. Ziemian)
Solution manual Structural and Stress Analysis (2nd Ed., Megson)
Solution manual Structural Steel Design ASD Method (4th Ed., Jack
McCormac)
Solution manual Structural Steel Design (4th Ed., Jack McCormac)
Solution manual Structural Steel Design (5th Ed., Jack C. McCormac &
Stephen F. Csernak)
Solution manual Structural Steel Design : A Practice Oriented Approach
(Abi Aghayere & Jason Vigil)
Solution manual Unified Design of Steel Structures (1st Ed., Louis
Geschwindner)
Solution manual Unified Design of Steel Structures (2nd Ed., Louis
Geschwindner)
Solution manual Steel Structures : Behavior and LRFD (1st Ed., Ramulu
Vinnakota)
Solution manual The Engineering of Foundations (1st Ed., Rodrigo
Salgado)
Solution manual Construction Project Scheduling and Control (2nd Ed.,
Saleh A. Mubarak)
Solution manual Introduction to Infrastructure : An Introduction to
Civil and Environmental Engineering (Michael R. Penn, Philip J.
Parker)
Solution manual Civil and Environmental Systems Engineering (2nd Ed.,
Charles S. Revelle, Earl Whitlatch, Jeff Wright)
Solution manual Mechanics of Materials : A Modern Integration of
Mechanics and Materials in Structural Design (Christopher Jenkins &
Sanjeev Khanna)
Solution manual Analysis and Design of Shallow and Deep Foundations
(Lymon Reese, William Isenhower & Shin-Tower Wang)
Solution manual Elementary Structures for Architects and Builders (5th
Ed., Ronald Shaeffer)
Solution manual Building Structures (3rd Ed., James Ambrose & Patrick
Tripeny)
Solution manual Statics and Strength of Materials for Architecture and
Building Construction (3rd Ed., Onouye & Kane)
Solution manual Statics and Strength of Materials for Architecture and
Building Construction (4th Ed., Onouye & Kane)
Solution manual Finite Element Techniques in Structural Mechanics (C.
T. F. Ross)
Solution manual Fundamental Finite Element Analysis and Applications:
with Mathematica and Matlab Computations (Asghar Bhatti)
Solution manual Advanced Topics in Finite Element Analysis of
Structures : With Mathematica and MATLAB Computations (Asghar Bhatti)
Solution manual Adjustment Computations : Spatial Data Analysis (4th
Ed., Charles Ghilani & Paul Wolf)
Solution manual Adjustment Computations : Spatial Data Analysis (5th
Ed., Charles Ghilani)
Solution manual Surveying (5th Ed., Jack McCormac)
Solution manual Surveying (6th Ed., Jack McCormac, Wayne Sarasua,
William Davis)
Solution manual Surveying with Construction Applications (6th Ed.,
Barry Kavanagh)
Solution manual Surveying with Construction Applications (7th Ed.,
Barry Kavanagh)
Solution manual Surveying : Principles and Applications (8th Ed.,
Barry Kavanagh)
Solution manual Surveying Fundamentals and Practices (5th Ed., Jerry
Nathanson, Michael Lanzafama & Philip Kissam)
Solution manual Surveying Fundamentals and Practices (6th Ed., Jerry
Nathanson, Michael Lanzafama & Philip Kissam)
Solution manual Structural Analysis (5th Ed., Hibbeler)
Solution manual Structural Analysis (7th Ed., Hibbeler)
Solution manual Structural Analysis - SI Units (7th Ed., Hibbeler)
Solution manual Structural Analysis (8th Ed., Hibbeler)
Solution manual Structural Analysis - SI Units (8th Ed., Hibbeler)
Solution manual Dynamics of Structures (3rd Ed., Chopra)
Solution manual Dynamics of Structures (4th Ed., Chopra)
Solution manual Designing with Geosynthetics (5th Ed., Robert M.
Koerner)
Solution manual Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering (Steven L. Kramer)
Solution manual Principles of Geotechnical Engineering (6th Ed., Braja
M. Das)
Solution manual An Introduction to Geotechnical Engineering (2nd Ed.,
Robert D. Holtz, William D. Kovacs, Thomas C. Sheahan)
Solution manual Foundation Design : Principles and Practices (2nd Ed.,
Donald P. Coduto)
Solution manual Geotechnical Engineering: Principles and Practices
(2nd Ed., Donald P. Coduto, Man-chu Ronald Yeung & William A. Kitch)
Solution manual Geotechnical Engineering: Principles and Practices -
International Version (2nd Ed., Donald P. Coduto, Man-chu Ronald Yeung
& William A. Kitch)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Structural Stability (George Simitses
& Dewey Hodges)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Structural Mechanics (2nd Ed., keith
D. Hjelmstad)
Solution Manual Structural Dynamics : Theory and Applications
(Tedesco, McDougal & Ross)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Structural Dynamics (2nd Ed., Roy
Craig & Andrew Kurdila)
Solution manual Concrete (2nd Ed., Sidney Mindess, J. Francis Young,
David Darwin)
Solution manual Design of Concrete Structures (13th Ed., Nilson,
Darwin & Dolan)
Solution manual Design of Concrete Structures (14th Ed., Nilson,
Darwin & Dolan)
Solution manual Structures (6th Ed., Daniel Lewis Schodek & Martin
Bechthold)
Solution manual Concrete Structures (Mehdi Setareh & Robert Darvas)
Solution manual Reinforced Concrete Design : A Practical Approach
(Brzev & Pao)
Solution manual Reinforced Concrete : A Fundamental Approach (6th Ed.,
Edward Nawy)
Solution manual Prestressed Concrete : A Fundamental Approach - ACI,
AASHTO, IBC 2009 Codes Version (5th Ed. Update, Edward Nawy)
Solution manual Reinforced Concrete Design (6th Ed., Chu-Kia Wang,
Charles Salmon)
Solution manual Reinforced Concrete Design (7th Ed., Chu-Kia Wang,
Charles Salmon & José Pincheira)
Solution manual Reinforced Concrete Design (6th Ed., George Limbrunner
& Abi Aghayere)
Solution manual Reinforced Concrete Design (7th Ed., George Limbrunner
& Abi Aghayere)
Solution manual Reinforced Concrete : Mechanics and Design (4th Ed.,
James MacGregor & James Wight)
Solution manual Reinforced Concrete : Mechanics and Design (5th Ed.,
James Wight & James MacGregor)
Solution manual Reinforced Concrete : Mechanics and Design -
International Version (5th Ed., James Wight & James MacGregor)
Solution manual Reinforced Concrete : Mechanics and Design (6th Ed.,
James Wight & James MacGregor)
Solution manual Structural Concrete : Theory and Design (3rd Ed., M.
Nadim Hassoun & Akthem Al-Manaseer)
Solution manual Structural Concrete : Theory and Design (4th Ed., M.
Nadim Hassoun & Akthem Al-Manaseer)
Solution manual Structural Concrete : Theory and Design (5th Ed., M.
Nadim Hassoun & Akthem Al-Manaseer)
Solution manual Design of Reinforced Concrete (6th Ed., Jack McCormac
& James Nelson)
Solution manual Design of Reinforced Concrete (7th Ed., ACI 318-05
Code Edition, by Jack McCormac)
Solution manual Design of Reinforced Concrete (8th Ed., Jack McCormac
& Russell Brown)
Solution manual Structural Analysis : Using Classical and Matrix
Methods (3rd Ed., James Nelson, Jr., Jack McCormac)
Solution manual Structural Analysis : Using Classical and Matrix
Methods (4th Ed., Jack McCormac)
Solution manual Pavement Design and Materials (A. T. Papagiannakis, E.
A. Masad)
Solution manual Pavement Analysis and Design (2nd Ed., Yang H. Huang)
Solution manual Traffic Engineering (4th Ed., Roger P. Roess, Elena S.
Prassas, William R. McShane)
Solution manual Traffic and Highway Engineering (3rd Ed., Nicholas
Garber & Lester Hoel)
Solution manual Principles of Highway Engineering and Traffic Analysis
(3rd Ed., Fred Mannering, Walter Kilareski & Scott Washburn)
Solution manual Principles of Highway Engineering and Traffic Analysis
(4th Ed., Fred Mannering, Walter Kilareski & Scott Washburn)
Solution manual Highway Engineering (7th Ed., Paul Wright & Karen
Dixon)
Solution manual Soil Mechanics : Concepts and Applications (2nd Ed.,
William Powrie)
Solution manual Unsaturated Soil Mechanics (Ning Lu & William Likos)
Solution manual Soil Mechanics and Foundations (2nd Ed., Muni Budhu)
Solution manual Soil Mechanics and Foundations (3rd Ed., Muni Budhu)
Solution manual Soils and Foundations - SI Units (6th Ed., Liu &
Evett)
Solution manual Soils and Foundations (7th Ed., Liu & Evett)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Soil Mechanics for Sedimentary and
Residual Soils (Laurence Wesley)
Solution manual Essentials of Soil Mechanics and Foundations : Basic
Geotechnics (7th Ed., David McCarthy)
Solution manual Foundations and Earth Retaining Structures (Muniram
Budhu)
Solution manual Design Analysis in Rock Mechanics (William G.
Pariseau)
Solution manual Probability Concepts in Engineering : Emphasis on
Applications to Civil and Environmental Engineering (2nd Ed., Ang &
Tang)
Solution manual Hydraulic Control Systems (Noah Manring)
Solution manual Open Channel Hydraulics (A. Osman Akan)
Solution manual Open Channel Hydraulics (1st Ed., Terry Sturm)
Solution manual Open Channel Hydraulics (2nd Ed., Terry Sturm)
Solution manual Open-Channel Flow (2nd Ed., M. Hanif Chaudhry)
Solution manual Frozen Ground Engineering (2nd Ed., Orlando Andersland
& Branko Ladanyi)
Solution manual Hydraulics in Civil and Environmental Engineering (4th
Ed. Andrew Chadwick)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Hydraulic Engineering Systems (4th
Ed., Robert Houghtalen, A. Osman Akan, Ned H. C. Hwang)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Transportation Engineering : A
Multimodal Systems Approach (Jon D. Fricker, Robert K. Whitford)
Solution manual Transportation Engineering : An Introduction (3rd Ed.,
C. Jotin Khisty, B. Kent Lall)
Solution manual Introduction to Transportation Engineering (2nd Ed.,
Banks)
Solution manual Urban Transportation Planning (2nd Ed., Meyer &
Miller)
Solution manual Transportation Engineering and Planning (3rd Ed.,
Papacostas & Prevedouros)
Solution manual Transportation Engineering and Planning - SI Edition
(3rd Ed., Papacostas & Prevedouros)
Solution manual Structural Wood Design : A Practice-Oriented Approach
(Abi Aghayere & Jason Vigil)
Solution manual Simplified Design of Wood Structures (6th Ed., James
Ambrose & Patrick Tripeny)
Solution manual Simplified Design of Steel Structures (8th Ed., James
Ambrose & Patrick Tripeny)
Solution manual Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders
(11th Ed., James Ambrose & Patrick Tripeny)
Solution manual Materials and Components of Interior Architecture (7th
Ed., J. Rosemary Riggs)
Solution manual Olin's Construction : Principles, Materials, and
Methods (8th Ed., H. Leslie Simmons)
Solution manual Basic Construction Materials (8th Ed., Theodore
Marotta, John C. Coffey, Cynthia LaFleur-Brown & Christine LaPlante)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Residential Construction (2nd Ed.,
Edward Allen & Rob Thallon)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Building Construction : Materials and
Methods (4th Ed., Edward Allen & Joseph Iano)
Solution manual Fundamentals of Building Construction : Materials and
Methods (5th Ed., Edward Allen & Joseph Iano)
Solution manual Composites for Construction : Structural Design with
FRP Materials (Lawrence Bank)
Solution manual Building Construction : Principles, Materials, and
Systems (Madan Mehta, Diane Armpriest & Walter Scarborough)
Solution manual Construction Contracts (2nd Ed., Jimmie Hinze)
Solution manual Construction Contracts (3rd Ed., Jimmie Hinze)
Solution manual Construction Planning and Scheduling (3rd Ed., Jimmie
W. Hinze)
Solution manual Construction Planning and Scheduling (4th Ed., Jimmie
W. Hinze)
Solution manual Sustainable Construction and Design (Regina Leffers)
Solution manual Global Engineering and Construction (J. K. Yates)
Solution manual Construction Mathematics (Virdi & Baker)
Solution manual Materials for Civil and Construction Engineers (3rd
Ed., Michael S. Mamlouk & John P. Zaniewski)
Solution manual Construction Management (3rd Ed., Daniel Halpin)
Solution manual Construction Management (4th Ed., Daniel Halpin &
Bolivar Senior)
Solution manual Financial Management and Accounting Fundamentals for
Construction (Daniel Halpin & Bolivar Senior)
Solution manual Construction Management Fundamentals (1st Ed.,
Schexnayder & Mayo)
Solution manual Construction Management Fundamentals (2nd Ed.,
Knutson, Schexnayder, Fiori & Mayo)
Solution manual Construction Planning, Equipment, and Methods (6th
Ed., Peurifoy & Schexnayder)
Solution manual Construction Planning, Equipment, and Methods (7th
Ed., Peurifoy, Schexnayder & Shapira)
Solution manual Construction Planning, Equipment, and Methods (8th
Ed., Peurifoy, Schexnayder, Shapira & Schmitt)
Solution manual Construction Methods and Management (7th Ed., Stephens
Nunnally)
Solution manual Construction Methods and Management (8th Ed., Stephens
Nunnally)
Solution manual Construction Project Administration (8th Ed., Edward
Fisk, Wayne Reynolds)
Solution manual Construction Project Administration (9th Ed., Edward
Fisk, Wayne Reynolds)
Solution manual Construction Project Management (3rd Ed., Gould &
Joyce)
Solution manual The Management of Construction : A Project Lifecycle
Approach (F. Lawrence Bennett)
Solution manual Construction Accounting and Financial Management (1st
Ed., Steven Peterson)
Solution manual Construction Accounting and Financial Management (2nd
Ed., Steven Peterson)
Solution manual Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction
(8th Ed., Cameron K. Andres & R.C. Smith)
Solution manual Construction Cost Analysis and Estimating (Phillip
Ostwald)
Solution manual Cost Analysis and Estimating for Engineering and
Management (Phillip Ostwald & Timothy McLaren)
Solution manual Construction Estimating Using Excel (Stephen J.
Peterson)
Solution manual Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning in
Buildings (1st Ed., John W. Mitchell, James E. Braun)
Solution manual Heating and Cooling of Buildings : Design for
Efficiency (2nd Ed., Jan Kreider, Peter Curtiss & Ari Rabl)
Solution manual Heating, Cooling, Lighting : Sustainable Design
Methods for Architects (3rd Ed., Norbert Lechner)
Solution manual Mechanical and Electrical Systems in Architecture,
Engineering and Construction (5th Ed., Frank R. Dagostino & Joseph B.
Wujek)
Solution manual Mechanical and Electrical Equipment for Buildings
(10th Ed., Stein, Reynolds, Grondzik, Kwok)
Solution manual Mechanical and Electrical Equipment for Buildings
(11th Ed., Grondzik, Kwok, Stein & Reynolds)
Solution manual Mechanical & Electrical Systems in Buildings (4th Ed.,
Richard Janis & William Tao)
Solution manual Introduction to Naval Architecture : Formerly Muckle's
Naval Architecture for Marine Engineers (4th Ed., E.C. Tupper)
Solution manual Architectural Drawing and Light Construction (8th Ed.,
Philip A. Grau, III & Edward J. Muller)
Solution manual NEW Autodesk Civil 3D : Procedures & Applications
(Harry O. Ward)
Solution manual Structural Health Monitoring with Piezoelectric Wafer
Active Sensors (Victor Giurgiutiu)
Solution manual Architecture Design Notebook (2nd Ed., Peter Fawcett)
Solution manual Civil Drafting Technology (7th Ed., David A. Madsen,
Terence M. Shumaker & David P. Madsen)
Solution manual Introduction to Homeland Security (2nd Ed., Bullock &
George Haddow)

contact me to : mattos...@gmail.com
mattosbw1(at)gmail.com

755486758

x...@gobot.com

Jan 13, 2013, 11:08:06 PM1/13/13
List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks

contact to : mattos...@gmail.com
mattosbw1(at)gmail.com

NOTE : "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR : CHINA, INDIA, RUSSIA,
PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PHILIPPINES, NORTH KOREA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH,
SRI
LANKA, MALDIVES, BHUTAN & COLOMBIA".

If your wanted solutions manual is not in this list, also can ask me
if is
available (it is a partial list). Then if you need solutions manual
only
contact me by email.

"ARE NOT AVAILABLES BOOKS IN DIGITAL FORMAT", ONLY SOLUTIONS MANUALS
AND
TEST BANKS.

I do not review the forums, just send me an email. Please do not use
emails
from servers "LIVE" , all they are take as spam emails in my inbox.

- Electrical, Electronics & Computer Engineering :

Solution Manual Antenna Theory and Design (2nd Ed., Stutzman &
Thiele)
Solution Manual Antenna Theory and Design (3rd Ed., Stutzman &
Thiele)
Solution Manual Antennas for All Applications (3rd Ed., John Kraus &
Ronald
Marhefka)
Solution Manual Principles of Neurocomputing for Science and
Engineering
(Fredric M. Ham & Ivica Kostanic)
Solution Manual Introduction to Algorithms (2nd Ed., Cormen, et al.)
Solution Manual Algorithms (Dasgupta, et al.)
Solution Manual Introduction to Random Signals and Applied Kalman
Filtering
with Matlab Exercises (4th Ed., Robert Grover Brown, Patrick Y. C.
Hwang)
Solution Manual Applied Operating Systems Concepts (Silberschatz,
Galvin &
Gagne)
Solution Manual Operating System Concepts (6th Ed., Silberschatz,
Galvin &
Gagne)
Solution Manual Operating System Concepts (7th Ed., Silberschatz,
Galvin &
Gagne)
Solution Manual Operating System Concepts (8th Ed., Silberschatz,
Galvin &
Gagne)
Solution Manual Operating Systems Concepts with Java (6th Ed.,
Silberschatz,
Galvin & Gagne)
Solution Manual Operating System Concepts with Java (7th Ed.,
Silberschatz,
Galvin & Gagne)
Solution Manual Operating System Concepts with Java (8th Ed.,
Silberschatz,
Galvin & Gagne)
Solution Manual C++ Program Design (3rd Ed., Cohoon & Davidson)
Solution Manual Java : Program Design 5.0 (Cohoon & Davidson)
Solution Manual Programming in C++ : Lessons and Applications
(Timothy
B.
D'Orazio)
Solution Manual Applied C : An Introduction and More (Alice Fischer)
Solution Manual Programming Languages : Principles and Paradigms (1st
Ed.,
Allen Tucker & Robert Noonan)
Solution Manual Programming Languages : Principles and Paradigms (2nd
Ed.,
Allen Tucker & Robert Noonan)
Solution Manual Introduction to Parallel Computing (2nd Ed., Grama,
Karypis,
Kumar & Gupta)
Solution Manual Parallel Programming in C with MPI and Open MP
(Michael J
Quinn)
Solution Manual Data Communications and Network Security (Houston H.
Carr &
Charles Snyder)
Solution Manual Data Communications and Networks (David Miller)
Solution Manual Management Information Systems (3rd Ed., Post &
Anderson)
Solution Manual Management Information Systems (4th Ed., Post &
Anderson)
Solution Manual Database Management Systems (3rd Ed. Post)
Solution Manual Management Information Systems (9th Ed., James A.
O'Brien,
George Marakas)
Solution Manual Introduction to Systems Analysis and Design (Whitten
&
Bentley)
Solution Manual Systems Analysis & Design : An Active Approach (2nd
Ed.,
Marakas)
Solution Manual An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming with
Java
(4th Ed., C. Thomas Wu - Otani)
Solution Manual An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming with
Java
(5th Ed., C. Thomas Wu - Otani)
Solution Manual A Comprehensive Introduction to Object-Oriented
Programming
With Java (C. Thomas Wu)
Solution Manual Data Structures and the Java Collections Framework
(1st Ed.,
William Collins)
Solution Manual Data Structures and the Java Collections Framework
(2nd Ed.,
William Collins)
Solution Manual Data Structures and the Standard Template Library
(William
Collins)
Solution Manual Database System Concepts (4th Ed., Silberschatz)
Solution Manual Database System Concepts (5th Ed., Silberschatz)
Solution Manual Database System Concepts (6th Ed., Silberschatz,
Korth
&
Sudarshan)
Solution Manual Database Management Systems (3rd Ed., Ramakrishnan &
Gehrke)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Network Security (Eric Maiwald)
Solution Manual Computing Concepts (1st Ed., Haag, et al.)
Solution Manual Computing Concepts (2nd Ed., Haag et al.)
Solution Manual Microsoft Office 2003 (Haag et al.)
Solution Manual Advanced Programming Using Visual Basic .NET (2nd
Ed.,
Julia
Case Bradley & Anita Millspaugh)
Solution Manual Advanced Programming Using Visual Basic 2005 (3rd
Ed.,
Julia
Case Bradley & Anita Millspaugh)
Solution Manual Programming with Java (Julia Case Bradley & Anita
Millspaugh)
Solution Manual Programming in C#.Net (1st Ed., Julia Case Bradley &
Anita
Millspaugh)
Solution Manual Programming in Visual C# 2005 (2nd Ed., Julia Case
Bradley &
Anita Millspaugh)
Solution Manual Learning Programming Using Visual Basic.Net (Bill
Burrows &
Joe Lanford)
Solution Manual Programming in Visual Basic.NET : Visual Basic.NET
2005 (6th
Ed., Julia Case Bradley & Anita Millspaugh)
Solution Manual Programming in Visual Basic .Net : 2003 Update
Edition
(5th
Ed., Julia Case Bradley & Anita Millspaugh)
Solution Manual Survey of Operating Systems (2nd Ed., Jane Holcombe &
Charles Holcombe)
Solution Manual Principles of Voice and Data Communications (Regis J.
Bates
& Marcus Bates)
Solution Manual Mike Meyers' Network+ Guide To Managing and
Troubleshooting
Networks (Michael Meyers)
Solution Manual Introduction to Windows Server 2003 (Eric Ecklund)
Solution Manual Programming The Web : An Introduction (Barrie
Sosinsky
&
Valda Hilley)
Solution Manual Programming The Web Using XML (Ellen Pearlman &
Eileen
Mullin)
Solution Manual Internet Marketing : Building Advantage in a
Networked
Economy (2nd Ed., Rafi Mohammed et al.)
Solution Manual Internet Technologies at Work (Fred T. Hofstetter)
Solution Manual Internet Literacy (4th Ed., Fred T. Hofstetter)
Solution Manual Software Engineering : A Practitioner's Approach (5th
Ed.,
Roger Pressman)
Solution Manual Software Engineering : A Practitioner's Approach (6th
Ed.,
Roger Pressman)
Solution Manual Software Engineering : A Practitioner's Approach (7th
Ed.,
Roger Pressman)
Solution Manual Web Engineering : A Practioner's Approach (1st Ed.,
Roger S.
Pressman & David Lowe)
Solution Manual Object-Oriented Software Engineering (Stephen Schach)
Solution Manual Object-Oriented and Classical Software Engineering
(5th Ed.,
Steve Schach)
Solution Manual Object-Oriented and Classical Software Engineering
(6th Ed.,
Steve Schach)
Solution Manual Object-Oriented and Classical Software Engineering
(7th Ed.,
Steve Schach)
Solution Manual Object-Oriented and Classical Software Engineering
(8th Ed.,
Steve Schach)
Solution Manual Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
(Steve
Schach)
Solution Manual Communication Networks (2nd Ed., Alberto Leon-Garcia
&
Indra
Widjaja)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Digital Logic with Verilog Design
(1st
Ed.,
Stephen Brown & Zvonko Vranesic)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Digital Logic with Verilog Design
(2nd
Ed.,
Stephen Brown & Zvonko Vranesic)
Solution Manual Continuous and Discrete Control Systems (John Dorsey)
Solution Manual Engineering Circuit Analysis (6th Ed., William Hayt,
Jack
Kemmerly & Steven Durbin)
Solution Manual Engineering Circuit Analysis (7th Ed., William Hayt,
Jack
Kemmerly & Steven Durbin)
Solution Manual Engineering Electromagnetics (7th Ed., William Hayt &
John
Buck)
Solution Manual Engineering Electromagnetics (8th Ed., William Hayt &
John
Buck)
Solution Manual Principles of Electronic Materials and Devices (2nd
Ed.,
Safa O. Kasap)
Solution Manual Principles of Electronic Materials and Devices (3rd
Ed.,
Safa O. Kasap)
Solution Manual Programming in Haskell (Graham Hutton)
Solution Manual Probability and Random Processes With Applications to
Signal
Processing and Communications (Miller & Childers)
Solution Manual Logic in Computer Science : Modelling and Reasoning
about
Systems (2nd Ed., Michael Huth & Mark Ryan)
Solution Manual Introduction to Distributed Algorithms (2nd., Gerard
Tel)
Solution Manual Information Theory, Inference and Learning Algorithms
(David
J. C. MacKay)
Solution Manual Digital Systems Engineering (William Dally & John
Poulton)
Solution Manual Concepts in Programming Languages (by John Mitchell)
Solution Manual Simulation Modeling and Analysis (3rd Ed., Averill
Law
&
David Kealton)
Solution Manual Simulation Modeling and Analysis with Expertfit
Software
(4th Ed., Averill Law)
Solution Manual System Modeling and Analysis : Foundations of System
Performance Evaluation (Hisashi Kobayashi & Brian Mark)
Solution Manual Wireless Communications (Andrea Goldsmith)
Solution Manual Testing of Digital Systems (N. K. Jha & S. Gupta)
Solution Manual Space-Time Coding (Hamid Jafarkhani)
Solution Manual Space-Time Block Coding for Wireless Communications
(Erik
Larsson & Petre Stoica)
Solution Manual Smart Electronic Materials : Fundamentals and
Applications
(Jasprit Singh)
Solution Manual Radio-Frequency Electronics : Circuits and
Applications (Jon
Hagen)
Solution Manual Photonic Devices (Jia-ming Liu)
Solution Manual Networking Wireless Sensors (Bhaskar Krishnamachari)
Solution Manual Mobile Wireless Communications (Mischa Schwartz)
Solution Manual Introduction to Color Imaging Science (Hsien-Che Lee)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Wireless Communication (David Tse &
Pramod
Viswanath)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Modern VLSI Devices (Yuan Taur & Tak
H.
Ning)
Solution Manual Electronic and Optoelectronic Properties of
Semiconductor
Structures (Jasprit Singh)
Solution Manual An Introduction to Statistical Signal Processing
(Robert M.
Gray)
Solution Manual An Introduction to Radio Frequency Engineering
(Christopher
Coleman)
Solution Manual Algebraic Codes for Data Transmission (Richard
Blahut)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Solid State Electronics (C.T. Sah)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Solid State Engineering (2nd Ed.,
Manijeh
Razeghi)
Solution Manual Robot Modeling and Control (Spong, Hutchinson &
Vidyasagar)
Solution Manual Theory of Applied Robotics : Kinematics, Dynamics and
Control (Reza N. Jazar)
Solution Manual Control of Robot Manipulators in Joint Space (R.
Kelly, V.
Santibáñez, A. Loría)
Solution Manual Modelling and Control of Robot Manipulators (2nd Ed.,
Lorenzo Sciavicco, Bruno Siciliano)
Solution Manual Robotics : Modelling, Planning and Control (Bruno
Siciliano,
Lorenzo Sciavicco, Luigi Villani & Giuseppe Oriolo)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Semiconductor Fabrication (Gary S.
May,
Simon M. Sze)
Solution Manual Semiconductor Devices : Physics and Technology (2nd
Ed,
Simon M. Sze)
Solution Manual Semiconductor Devices : Physics and Technology (3rd
Ed,
Simon M. Sze & Ming-Kwei Lee)
Solution Manual Electric Machinery (6th Ed., Fitzgerald)
Solution Manual Electric Machinery Fundamentals (4th Ed., Chapman)
Solution Manual Electric Machinery Fundamentals (5th Ed., Chapman)
Solution Manual Electric Machinery and Power System Fundamentals
(Chapman)
Solution Manual Local Area Networks (2nd Ed., Keiser)
Solution Manual Signals and Systems : Analysis of Signals Through
Linear
Systems (1st Ed., M.J. Roberts)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Signals and Systems (M.J. Roberts)
Solution Manual Introduction to Signals and Systems (Lindner)
Solution Manual Semiconductor Physics and Devices : Basic Principles
(3rd
Ed., Donald Neamen)
Solution Manual Semiconductor Physics and Devices : Basic Principles
(4th
Ed., Donald Neamen)
Solution Manual An Introduction to Semiconductor Devices (Donald
Neamen)
Solution Manual Microelectronic Circuit Analysis and Design (3rd Ed.,
Donald
Neamen)
Solution Manual Microelectronic Circuit Analysis and Design (4th Ed.,
Donald
Neamen)
Solution Manual Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design (2nd Ed.,
Donald
Neamen)
Solution Manual Design for Electrical and Computer Engineers (1st
Ed.,
Ralph
Ford & Chris Coulston)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Modeling and Analyzing Engineering
Systems
(Cha, Rosenberg, Dym)
Solution Manual Linear Systems (Panos J. Antsaklis & Anthony N.
Michel)
Solution Manual A Linear Systems Primer (Panos J. Antsaklis & Anthony
N.
Michel)
Solution Manual Principles of Linear Systems (Philip E. Sarachik)
Solution Manual Linear Systems Control : Deterministic and Stochastic
Methods (Elbert Hendricks, Ole Jannerup & Paul Haase Sørensen)
Solution Manual Power Systems Harmonics : Fundamentals, Analysis and
Filter
Design (George J. Wakileh)
Solution Manual Principles of Adaptive Filters and Self-learning
Systems
(Anthony Zaknich)
Solution Manual Algebraic Methods for Nonlinear Control Systems (2nd
Ed.,
Conte, Moog & Perdon)
Solution Manual Discrete-Time Control Systems (2nd Ed., K. Ogata)
Solution Manual Modern Control Engineering - Problems B (3rd Ed., K.
Ogata)
Solution Manual Modern Control Engineering (4th Ed., K. Ogata)
Solution Manual Modern Control Engineering (5th Ed., K. Ogata)
Solution Manual Modern Control Engineering - International Version
(5th Ed.,
K. Ogata)
Solution Manual LabVIEW 8 Student Edition (Bishop)
Solution Manual LabVIEW 2009 Student Edition (Bishop)
Solution Manual Learning with LabVIEW 2009 (Bishop)
Solution Manual Introduction to Feedback Control (Li Qiu & Kemin
Zhou)
Solution Manual Modeling and Simulation of Dynamic Systems (Robert
Woods,
Jr. & Kent Lawrence)
Solution Manual Feedback Control Systems (4th Ed., Charles L.
Phillips,
Royce D. Harbor)
Solution Manual Feedback Control Systems (5th Ed., Charles L.
Phillips, John
Parr)
Solution Manual Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems (4th Ed., Gene
Franklin,
J.D. Powell, Abbas Emami-Naeini)
Solution Manual Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems (5th Ed., Gene
Franklin,
J.D. Powell, Abbas Emami-Naeini)
Solution Manual Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems (6th Ed., Gene
Franklin,
J.D. Powell, Abbas Emami-Naeini)
Solution Manual Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems - International
Version
(6th Ed., Gene Franklin, J.D. Powell, Abbas Emami-Naeini)
Solution Manual Predictive Control with Constraints (Jan Maciejowski)
Solution Manual Computer Numerical Control : Operation and
Programming
(3rd
Ed., Stenerson & Curran)
Solution Manual Engineering Problem Solving with C (3rd Ed., Etter)
Solution Manual Engineering Problem Solving with C++ (2nd Ed., Etter)
Solution Manual Process Control Instrumentation Technology (8th Ed.,
Johnson)
Solution Manual Electrical Power and Controls (2nd Ed., Skvarenina &
DeWitt)
Solution Manual Electronics and Computer Math (8th Ed., Deem &
Zannini)
Solution Manual Circuits, Signals, and Systems for Bioengineers : A
MATLAB-Based Introduction (John Semmlow)
Solution Manual Signals and Systems for Bioengineers : A MATLAB-Based
Introduction (2nd Ed., John Semmlow)
Solution Manual VLSI Test Principles and Architectures : Design for
Testability (Laung-Terng Wang, Cheng-Wen Wu & Xiaoqing Wen)
Solution Manual Mechatronics : Principles and Applications (Godfrey
Onwubolu)
Solution Manual Mechatronics (Sabri Cetinkunt)
Solution Manual Introduction to Mechatronic Design (J. Edward
Carryer,
Matthew Ohline & Thomas Kenny)
Solution Manual Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement Systems
(2nd
Ed., David Alciatore & Michael Histand)
Solution Manual Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement Systems
(3rd
Ed., David Alciatore & Michael Histand)
Solution Manual Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement Systems
(4th
Ed., David Alciatore & Michael Histand)
Solution Manual Machine Vision : Theory, Algorithms, Practicalities
(3rd
Ed., E. R. Davies)
Solution Manual Essential Java for Scientists and Engineers (Brian D.
Hahn &
Katherine M. Malan)
Solution Manual Guide to Microsoft Excel 2002 for Scientists and
Engineers
(3rd Ed., Bernard V. Liengme)
Solution Manual 10-Key Touch Key : Developing Speed and Accuracy
(Burton)
Solution Manual Introduction to C++ Programming, Brief Version (Y.
Daniel
Liang)
Solution Manual Introduction to C++ Programming, Comprehensive (Y.
Daniel
Liang)
Solution Manual C++ for Business Programmers (2nd Ed., John C.
Molluzzo)
Solution Manual Introduction to Java Programming - Brief Version (7th
Ed.,
Liang)
Solution Manual Introduction to Java Programming - Brief Version (8th
Ed.,
Liang)
Solution Manual Introduction to Java Programming - Brief Version -
International Edition (8th Ed., Liang)
Solution Manual Introduction to Java Programming - Comprehensive
Version
(6th Ed., Liang)
Solution Manual Introduction to Java Programming - Comprehensive
Version
(7th Ed., Liang)
Solution Manual Introduction to Java Programming - Comprehensive
Version
(8th Ed., Liang)
Solution Manual Introduction to Java Programming - Comprehensive
Version -
International Edition (8th Ed., Liang)
Solution Manual Introduction to Java Programming : Fundamentals First
(6th
Ed., Y. Daniel Liang)
Solution Manual Objects First With Java : A Practical Introduction
Using
BlueJ (3rd Ed., Barnes & Kolling)
Solution Manual Simply Java Programming : An Application-DrivenT
Tutorial
Approach (Deitel)
Solution Manual ADTs, Data Structures, and Problem Solving with C++
(2nd
Ed., Larry R. Nyhoff)
Solution Manual Java : An Introduction to Computing (Joel Adams,
Larry
R.
Nyhoff & Jeffrey Nyhoff)
Solution Manual Advanced JavaT 2 Platform How to Program (Deitel &
Santry)
Solution Manual SQL for SQL Server (Bijoy Bordoloi & Douglas B. Bock)
Solution Manual SQL Clearly Explained (3rd Ed., Jan Harrington)
Solution Manual An Introduction to Programming Using Visual Basic
2005
(6th
Ed., Schneider)
Solution Manual An Introduction to Programming Using Visual Basic
2008
(7th
Ed., Schneider)
Solution Manual An Introduction to Programming Using Visual Basic
2010
(8th
Ed., Schneider)
Solution Manual Simply Visual Basic .NET (Harvey M. Deitel, Paul J.
Deitel,
Tem R. Nieto)
Solution Manual Simply Visual Basic 2005 (2nd Ed., Harvey & Paul
Deitel)
Solution Manual Simply Visual Basic 2008 (3rd Ed., Harvey & Paul
Deitel)
Solution Manual Visual Basic 2005 How to Program (3rd Ed., Deitel)
Solution Manual Visual Basic 2008 How to Program (4th Ed., Deitel)
Solution Manual Visual Basic 2010 How to Program (5th Ed., Deitel)
Solution Manual An Introduction to Programming with Visual Basic 6.0
(4th
Ed., Schneider)
Solution Manual Visual Basic.Net Programming (2nd Ed., Jeffrey Tsay)
Solution Manual Simply Visual Basic .NET (Harvey & Paul Deitel &
Nieto)
Solution Manual Mechatronics (Sabri Cetinkunt)
Solution Manual PC Systems, Installation and Maintenance (2nd Ed.,
R.P.
Beales)
Solution Manual Introduction to Linear Programming (Leonid N.
Vaserstein)
Solution Manual Electric Circuits Fundamentals (8th Ed., Thomas
Floyd)
Solution Manual Introductory Circuit Analysis (11th Ed., Robert L.
Boylestad)
Solution Manual Introductory Circuit Analysis (12th Ed., Robert L.
Boylestad)
Solution Manual Principles of Electric Circuits : Conventional
Current
Version (8th Ed., Thomas Floyd)
Solution Manual Principles of Electric Circuits : Conventional
Current
Version (9th Ed., Thomas Floyd)
Solution Manual Principles of Electric Circuits : Electron Flow
Version (8th
Ed., Thomas L. Floyd)
Solution Manual Principles of Electric Circuits : Electron Flow
Version (9th
Ed., Thomas L. Floyd)
Solution Manual Contemporary Electric Circuits : Insights and
Analysis
(2nd
ed., Strangeway, Petersen, Gassert & Lokken)
Solution Manual Introductory Electronic Devices and Circuits :
Electron Flow
Version (7th Ed., Paynter)
Solution Manual Introductory Electronic Devices and Circuits :
Conventional
Flow Version (7th Ed., Paynter)
Solution Manual Electronics Technology Fundamentals : Conventional
Flow (2nd
Ed., Robert T. Paynter & Toby Boydell)
Solution Manual Electronics Technology Fundamentals : Conventional
Flow (3rd
Ed., Robert T. Paynter & Toby Boydell)
Solution Manual Electronics Technology Fundamentals : Electron Flow
(2nd
Ed., Robert T. Paynter, Toby Boydell)
Solution Manual Electronics Technology Fundamentals : Electron Flow
(3rd
Ed., Robert T. Paynter, Toby Boydell)
Solution Manual Introductory DC/AC Circuits (6th Ed., Nigel P. Cook)
Solution Manual Introductory DC/AC Electronics (6th Ed., Nigel P.
Cook)
Solution Manual Electronic Devices : Conventional Current Version
(7th
Ed.,
Floyd)
Solution Manual Electronic Devices : Conventional Current Version
(8th
Ed.,
Floyd)
Solution Manual Electronic Devices : Electron Flow Version (7th,
Floyd)
Solution Manual Electronic Devices : Electron Flow Version (8th,
Floyd)
Solution Manual Electronics Fundamentals : Circuits, Devices and
Applications (7th Ed., Thomas L. Floyd)
Solution Manual Electronics Fundamentals : Circuits, Devices and
Applications (8th Ed., Floyd & Buchla)
Solution Manual Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory (9th Ed.,
Boylestad,
Nashelsky)
Solution Manual Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory (10th Ed.,
Boylestad,
Nashelsky)
Solution Manual The Science of Electronics : DC/AC (David M. Buchla,
Thomas
L. Floyd)
Solution Manual The Science of Electronics : Digital (Floyd & Buchla)
Solution Manual The Science of Electronics: Analog Devices (Floyd &
Buchla)
Solution Manual Digital Electronics : A Practical Approach (7th Ed.,
Kleitz)
Solution Manual Digital Electronics : A Practical Approach (8th Ed.,
Kleitz)
Solution Manual Digital Systems : Principles and Applications (10th
Ed.,
Tocci, Widmer & Moss)
Solution Manual Digital Systems : Principles and Applications (11th
Ed.,
Tocci, Widmer & Moss)
Solution Manual Digital Electronics with VHDL - Quartus II Version
(Kleitz)
Solution Manual Digital Fundamentals (9th Ed., Floyd)
Solution Manual Digital Fundamentals (10th Ed., Floyd)
Solution Manual Digital Fundamentals with PLD Programming (Thomas L.
Floyd)
Solution Manual The 8051 Microcontroller (4th Ed., MacKenzie & Chung-
Wei
Phan)
Solution Manual The 8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems (2nd
Ed.,
Muhammad Ali Mazidi, Janice Mazidi & Rolin McKinlay)
Solution Manual INTEL Microprocessors 8086/8088, 80186/80188, 80286,
80386,
80486, Pentium, Prentium ProProcessor, Pentium II, III, 4, (7th Ed.,
Barry
B. Brey)
Solution Manual Microcontroller Technology : The 68HC11 (5th Ed.,
Peter
Spasov)
Solution Manual PIC Microcontroller (Muhammad Ali Mazidi, Rolin
McKinlay &
Danny Causey)
Solution Manual HCS12 Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems : Using
Assembly
and C with CodeWarrior (Muhammad Ali Mazidi, Danny Causey & Janice
Mazidi)
Solution Manual The x86 PC : Assembly Language, Design, and
Interfacing (5th
Ed., Muhammad Ali Mazidi, Janice Mazidi & Danny Causey)
Solution Manual The AVR Microcontroller and Embedded Systems : Using
Assembly and C (Muhammad Ali Mazidi, Sarmad Naimi & and Sepehr Naimi)
Solution Manual Industrial Electronics (James A. Rehg, Glenn J.
Sartori)
Solution Manual Programmable Controllers Using the Allen-Bradley
SlC-500
Family (2nd Ed., Dave Geller)
Solution Manual Programmable Logic Controllers (James A. Rehg, Glenn
J.
Sartori)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Programmable Logic Controllers,
Sensors, and
Communications (3rd Ed., Jon Stenerson)
Solution Manual An Introduction to Programming with Visual Basic 6.0,
Update
Edition (4th Ed., Schneider)
Solution Manual C++ Programming Today (1st Ed., Barbara Johnston)
Solution Manual C++ Programming Today (2nd Ed., Barbara Johnston)
Solution Manual Introduction to Data Communications and Networking
(Wayne
Tomasi)
Solution Manual Introduction to Telecommunications (2nd Ed., Martha
Rosengrant)
Solution Manual Network Security Essentials : Applications and
Standards
(3rd Ed., William Stallings)
Solution Manual Network Security Essentials : Applications and
Standards
(4th Ed., William Stallings)
Solution Manual Information Security: Principles and Practices (Mark
Merkow,
James Breithaupt)
Solution Manual Principles and Practice of Information Security
(Linda
Volonino, Stephen R. Robinson)
Solution Manual Principles of Electronic Communication Systems (3rd
Ed.,
Louis E. Frenzel)
Solution Manual Modern Electronic Communication (8th Ed., Jeff
Beasley, Gary
M. Miller)
Solution Manual Modern Electronic Communication (9th Ed., Jeff
Beasley, Gary
M. Miller)
Solution Manual Electronic Communications for Technicians (2nd ed.,
Tom
Wheeler)
Solution Manual Concepts In Systems and Signals (2nd Ed., John D.
Sherrick)
Solution Manual Understanding Fiber Optics (5th Ed., Jeff Hecht)
Solution Manual Understanding UNIX/LINUX Programming : A Guide to
Theory and
Practice (Bruce Molay)
Solution Manual Applying PIC18 Microcontrollers : Architecture,
Programming,
and Interfacing using C and Assembly (Barry Brey)
Solution Manual Electrical Power and Controls (2nd Ed., Timothy L.
Skvarenina, William E. DeWitt)
Solution Manual Process Control Instrumentation Technology (8th Ed.,
Curtis
Johnson)
Solution Manual Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (6th
Ed.,
Theodore Wildi)
Solution Manual Introduction to Vacuum Technology (David M. Hata)
Solution Manual Electronic Project Design and Fabrication (6th Ed.,
Ronald
A. Reis)
Solution Manual Technology and Society (3rd Ed., Linda Hjorth,
Barbara
A.
Eichler, Ahmed S. Khan, John Morello)
Solution Manual Solid State Electronic Devices (6th Ed., Ben
Streetman,
Sanjay Banerjee)
Solution Manual Approaching Quantum Computing (Dan C. Marinescu &
Gabriela
M. Marinescu)
Solution Manual Foundations of MEMS (Chang Liu)
Solution Manual Foundations of MEMS (2nd Ed., Chang Liu)
Solution Manual Basic Electromagnetics with Applications (Nannapaneni
Narayana Rao)
Solution Manual Elements of Engineering Electromagnetics (6th Ed.,
Nannapaneni Narayana Rao)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Electromagnetics for Electrical and
Computer
Engineering (Nannapaneni Narayana Rao)
Solution Manual Principles of Digital Design (Daniel D. Gajski)
Solution Manual Digital Design (4th Ed., M. Morris Mano & Michael D.
Ciletti)
Solution Manual Digital Design (5th Ed., M. Morris Mano & Michael D.
Ciletti)
Solution Manual Digital Design : Principles and Practices Package
(4th
Ed.,
John F. Wakerly)
Solution Manual VHDL: A Starter's Guide (2nd Ed., Sudhakar
Yalamanchili)
Solution Manual Computer Organization and Architecture : Designing
for
Performance (7th Ed., William Stallings)
Solution Manual Computer Organization and Architecture : Designing
for
Performance (8th Ed., William Stallings)
Solution Manual Parallel Programming : Techniques and Applications
Using
Networked Workstations and Parallel Computers (2nd Ed., Barry
Wilkinson &
Michael Allen)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Parallel Processing (Harry F. Jordan
&
Gita
Alaghband)
Solution Manual Digital and Analog Communication Systems (7th Ed.,
Leon W.
Couch)
Solution Manual Digital and Analog Communication Systems (8th Ed.,
Leon W.
Couch)
Solution Manual Digital Communications (4th Ed., John Proakis)
Solution Manual Digital Communications (5th Ed., John Proakis)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Communication Systems (John G.
Proakis
&
Masoud Salehi)
Solution Manual Communication Systems Engineering (2nd Ed., John G.
Proakis
& Masoud Salehi)
Solution Manual Principles of Digital Communication and Coding
(Andrew
J.
Viterbi, Jim K. Omura)
Solution Manual Modern Wireless Communications (Simon Haykin, Michael
Moher)
Solution Manual ISDN and Broadband ISDN with Frame Relay and ATM (4th
Ed.,
William Stallings)
Solution Manual Data and Computer Communications (8th Ed., William
Stallings)
Solution Manual Cryptography and Network Security (4th Ed., William
Stallings)
Solution Manual Cryptography and Network Security : Principles and
Practice
(5th Ed., William Stallings)
Solution Manual Computer Networking with Internet Protocols (William
Stallings)
Solution Manual Local and Metropolitan Area Networks (6th Ed.,
William
Stallings)
Solution Manual Probabilistic Systems and Random Signals (Abraham
Haddad)
Solution Manual Error Control Coding (2nd Ed., Shu Lin & Daniel J.
Costello)
Solution Manual Wireless Communications & Networks (2nd ed., William
Stallings)
Solution Manual Wireless Communications and Networking (Jon W. Mark,
Weihua
Zhuang)
Solution Manual Detection and Estimation Theory (Thomas Schonhoff &
Arthur
Giordano)
Solution Manual Digital Control System Analysis and Design (3rd Ed.,
Charles
L. Phillips, H. Troy Nagle)
Solution Manual Signals, Systems, and Transforms (3rd Ed., Charles
Phillips,
John Parr & Eve Riskin)
Solution Manual Signals, Systems, and Transforms (4th Ed., Charles
Phillips,
John Parr & Eve Riskin)
Solution Manual Signals, Systems, and Transforms - International
Version
(4th Ed., Charles Phillips, John Parr & Eve Riskin)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Signals and Systems Using the Web and
Matlab
(3rd Ed., Edward Kamen & Bonnie Heck)
Solution Manual Adaptive Filter Theory (4th Ed., Simon Haykin)
Solution Manual Neural Networks and Learning Machines (3rd Ed., Simon
Haykin)
Solution Manual Spectral Analysis of Signals (Petre Stoica & Randolph
L.
Moses)
Solution Manual Fluency with Information Technology : Skills,
Concepts, and
Capabilities (2nd Ed., Snyder)
Solution Manual Fluency with Information Technology : Skills,
Concepts, and
Capabilities (3rd Ed., Snyder)
Solution Manual Fluency with Information Technology, Brief Edition
(Lawrence
Snyder)
Solution Manual Excel 2003 Volume II: Advanced Concepts in Excel (5th
Ed.,
Karen Jolly)
Solution Manual Focus on Excel 2003 (Julie Hayward Spooner)
Solution Manual Comprehensive Excel 2002 for Office XP (4th Ed.,
Karen
Jolly)
Solution Manual Ethics for the Information Age (2nd Ed., Michael
Quinn)
Solution Manual Ethics for the Information Age (3rd Ed., Michael
Quinn)
Solution Manual Computer Science : An Overview (8th Ed., J. Glenn
Brookshear)
Solution Manual Computer Science : An Overview (9th Ed., J. Glenn
Brookshear)
Solution Manual Computer Science : An Overview (10th Ed., J. Glenn
Brookshear)
Solution Manual Excel 2003 Volume 1 : Core Concepts in Excel (5th
Ed.,
Karen
J. Jolly)
Solution Manual Concise Prelude to Programming : Concepts and Design
(2nd
Ed., Stewart Venit)
Solution Manual Concise Prelude to Programming (3rd Ed., Stewart
Venit
&
Elizabeth Drake)
Solution Manual Extended Prelude to Programming : Concepts and Design
(2nd
Ed., Stewart Venit)
Solution Manual Extended Prelude to Programming (3rd Ed., Stewart
Venit &
Elizabeth Drake)
Solution Manual Logic and Design of Computer Programs (Jim Messinger)
Solution Manual Absolute C++ (2nd Ed., Walter Savitch)
Solution Manual Absolute C++ (3rd Ed., Walter Savitch)
Solution Manual Absolute C++ (4th Ed., Walter Savitch)
Solution Manual Problem Solving with C++ : The Object of Programming
(5th
Ed., Walter Savitch)
Solution Manual Problem Solving with C++ (6th Ed., Walter Savitch)
Solution Manual Problem Solving with C++ (7th Ed., Walter Savitch)
Solution Manual Problem Solving with C++ (8th Ed., Walter Savitch)
Solution Manual Problem Solving, Abstraction, and Design using C++
(4th Ed.,
Frank Friedman & Elliot Koffman)
Solution Manual Problem Solving, Abstraction & Design Using C++ (5th
Ed.,
Frank Friedman & Elliot Koffman)
Solution Manual Starting Out with C++ : From Control Structures
through
Objects (5th Ed., Tony Gaddis)
Solution Manual Starting Out with C++ : From Control Structures
through
Objects (6th Ed., Tony Gaddis)
Solution Manual Starting Out with C++ : From Control Structures
through
Objects (7th Ed., Tony Gaddis)
Solution Manual Starting Out with C++ : From Control Structures
through
Objects - Brief Version (6th Ed., Tony Gaddis)
Solution Manual Starting Out with C++ : From Control Structures
through
Objects - Brief Version (7th Ed., Tony Gaddis)
Solution Manual Starting out with C++ Brief Version Updated (4th Ed.,
Gaddis
& Krupnow)
Solution Manual Starting out with C++ Brief Version (5th Ed., Gaddis
&
Krupnow)
Solution Manual Starting Out with C++ : Brief Version Update, Visual C
+
+
.NET (4th Ed., Gaddis & Krupnow)
Solution Manual Starting Out with C++ : Early Objects (5th Ed.,
Gaddis,
Walters & Muganda)
Solution Manual Starting Out with C++ : Early Objects (6th Ed.,
Gaddis,
Walters & Muganda)
Solution Manual Starting Out with C++ : Early Objects (7th Ed.,
Gaddis,
Walters & Muganda)
Solution Manual C++ By Dissection (Ira Pohl)
Solution Manual Essential C++ for Engineers and Scientists (2nd Ed.,
Jeri
Hanly)
Solution Manual C++ Coach : Essentials for Introductory Programming
(Jeff
Salvage)
Solution Manual C++ Primer (4th Ed., Stanley Lippman, Josée Lajoie &
Barbara
Moo)
Solution Manual Engineering Computation with MATLAB (1st Ed., David
Smith)
Solution Manual Engineering Computation with MATLAB (2nd Ed., David
Smith)
Solution Manual Absolute Java (1st Ed., Walter Savitch)
Solution Manual Absolute Java (2nd Ed., Walter Savitch)
Solution Manual Absolute Java (3rd Ed., Walter Savitch)
Solution Manual Absolute Java (4th Ed., Walter Savitch)
Solution Manual The Art and Science of Java (Eric Roberts)
Solution Manual Building Java Programs : A Back to Basics Approach
(Stuart
Reges & Martin Stepp)
Solution Manual Introduction to Programming in Java : An
Interdisciplinary
Approach (Robert Sedgewick & Kevin Wayne)
Solution Manual Java Foundations: Introduction to Program Design and
Data
Structures (John Lewis, Peter DePasquale & Joe Chase)
Solution Manual Starting Out with Java : Early Objects (3rd Ed.,
Gaddis)
Solution Manual Starting Out with Java : From Control Structures
through
Objects (3rd Ed., Gaddis)
Solution Manual Starting Out with Java : From Control Structures
through
Objects (4th Ed., Gaddis)
Solution Manual Java Software Solutions (Java 5.0 version) :
Foundations of
Program Design (4th Ed., Lewis & Loftus)
Solution Manual Java Software Solutions : Foundations of Program
Design (5th
Ed., Lewis & Loftus)
Solution Manual Java Software Solutions : Foundations of Program
Design (6th
Ed., Lewis & Loftus)
Solution Manual Starting Out with Java : From Control Structures
through
Data Structures (Gaddis & Muganda)
Solution Manual Object of Java, The: Introduction to Programming
Using
Software Engineering Principles (2nd Ed, David Riley)
Solution Manual Object-Oriented Programming in Java : A Graphical
Approach,
Preliminary Edition (Kathryn E. Sanders & Andy van Dam)
Solution Manual Starting Out with Java 5 : Control Structures to
Objects
(Tony Gaddis)
Solution Manual Starting Out with Java 5 : Early Objects (Tony
Gaddis)
Solution Manual Introduction to Programming Using Java : An Object-
Oriented
Approach (2nd Ed., David Arnow, Scott Dexter & Gerald Weiss)
Solution Manual Computing with Java (2nd Ed., Art Gittleman)
Solution Manual Problem Solving with Java, Update (2nd Ed., Elliot B.
Koffman & Ursula Wolz)
Solution Manual Starting Out with Alice : A Visual Introduction to
Programming (Tony Gaddis)
Solution Manual Problem Solving and Program Design in C (4th Ed.,
Jeri
Hanly
& Elliot Koffman)
Solution Manual Problem Solving and Program Design in C (5th Ed.,
Jeri
Hanly
& Elliot Koffman)
Solution Manual Problem Solving and Program Design in C (6th Ed.,
Jeri
Hanly
& Elliot Koffman)
Solution Manual Starting Out with Visual Basic 2005 (3rd Ed., Tony
Gaddis &
Kip Irvine)
Solution Manual Starting Out with Visual Basic 6 (Tony Gaddis, Kip
Irvine &
Bruce Denton)
Solution Manual Starting Out with Visual Basic.Net (2nd Ed., Tony
Gaddis,
Kip Irvine & Bruce Denton)
Solution Manual Computer Programming Fundamentals with Applications
in
Visual Basic® 6.0 (Mitchell Kerman & Ronald Brown)
Solution Manual Advanced VB.NET Alternate with VB.Net CD's (3rd Ed.,
Kip
Irvine & Tony Gaddis)
Solution Manual Advanced Visual Basic 2005 (4th Ed., Kip Irvine &
Tony
Gaddis)
Solution Manual C# Software Solutions : Foundations of Program Design
(John
Lewis)
Solution Manual Problem Solving, Abstraction and Design Using C++,
Visual
C++.NET Edition (Frank Friedman & Elliot Koffman)
Solution Manual Ada 95 : Problem Solving and Program Design (3rd Ed.,
Michael Feldman & Elliot Koffman)
Solution Manual Programming and Problem Solving with Delphi (Mitchell
Kerman)
Solution Manual C Program Design for Engineers (2nd Ed., Jeri Hanly &
Elliot
Koffman)
Solution Manual Data Abstraction & Problem Solving with C++ (5th ed.,
Frank
Carrano)
Solution Manual Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++ (2nd
Ed., Mark
Allen Weiss)
Solution Manual Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++ (3rd
Ed., Mark
Allen Weiss)
Solution Manual Data Abstraction and Problem Solving with C++ : Walls
and
Mirrors (4th Ed., Frank Carrano)
Solution Manual Data Structures and Problem Solving Using C++ (2nd
Ed., Mark
Allen Weiss)
Solution Manual Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java (2nd
Ed.,
Mark Allen Weiss)
Solution Manual Data Structures in Java : From Abstract Data Types to
the
Java Collections Framework (Simon Gray)
Solution Manual Data Abstraction and Problem Solving with Java (2nd
Ed.,
Frank Carrano & Janet Prichard)
Solution Manual Data Structures and Other Objects Using Java (3rd
Ed.,
Michael Main)
Solution Manual Data Structures and Problem Solving Using Java (3rd
Ed.,
Mark Allen Weiss)
Solution Manual Data Structures and Problem Solving Using Java (4th
Ed.,
Mark Allen Weiss)
Solution Manual Java Software Structures : Designing and Using Data
Structures (2nd Ed., John Lewis, Joseph Chase)
Solution Manual The Object of Data Abstraction and Structures (using
Java)
(David Riley)
Solution Manual Classic Data Structures in Java (Timothy Budd)
Solution Manual Data Structures in Java (Thomas A. Standish)
Solution Manual Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Principles
in
(Thomas A. Standish)
Solution Manual Introduction to the Design and Analysis of Algorithms
(1st
Ed., Anany Levitin)
Solution Manual Introduction to the Design and Analysis of Algorithms
(2nd
Ed., Anany Levitin)
Solution Manual Algorithm Design (Jon Kleinberg & Éva Tardos)
Solution Manual Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C (2nd Ed.,
Mark
Allen Weiss)
Solution Manual Computer Algorithms : Introduction to Design and
Analysis
(3rd Ed., Sara Baase & Allen Van Gelder)
Solution Manual Artificial Intelligence : Structures and Strategies
for
Complex Problem Solving (6th Ed., George Luger)
Solution Manual Artificial Intelligence : A Modern Approach (2nd Ed.,
Stuart
Russell & Peter Norvig)
Solution Manual The Complete A+ Guide to PC Repair (3rd Ed., Cheryl
Schmidt)
Solution Manual The Complete A+ Guide to PC Repair (4th Ed., Cheryl
Schmidt)
Solution Manual Complete Computer Repair Textbook (4th Ed., Cheryl
Schmidt)
Solution Manual Computer Systems Organization and Architecture (John
D.
Carpinelli)
Solution Manual CMOS VLSI Design : A Circuits and Systems Perspective
(3rd
Ed., Neil Weste & David Harris)
Solution Manual CMOS VLSI Design : A Circuits and Systems Perspective
(4th
Ed., Neil Weste & David Harris)
Solution Manual Interactive Computer Graphics : A Top-Down Approach
Using
OpenGL (4th Ed., Edward Angel)
Solution Manual Interactive Computer Graphics : A Top-Down Approach
Using
OpenGL (5th Ed., Edward Angel)
Solution Manual File Structures : An Object-Oriented Approach with C+
+
(3rd
Ed., Michael J. Folk, Bill Zoellick & Greg Riccardi)
Solution Manual Oracle 10g Programming : A Primer (Rajshekhar
Sunderraman)
Solution Manual Databases, Types and the Relational Model (3rd Ed.,
C.
J.
Date & Hugh Darwen)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Database Systems (5th Ed., Ramez
Elmasri &
Shamkant Navathe)
Solution Manual Database Systems : An Application-Oriented Approach,
Introductory Version (2nd Ed., Michael Kifer, Arthur Bernstein &
Philip M.
Lewis)
Solution Manual Database Systems : An Application Oriented Approach,
Complete Version (2nd Ed., Michael Kifer, Arthur Bernstein & Philip
M.
Lewis)
Solution Manual DataBase Systems : A Practical Approach to Design,
Implementation and Management (4th Ed., Thomas M. Connolly & Carolyn
E.
Begg)
Solution Manual DataBase Systems : A Practical Approach to Design,
Implementation and Management (5th Ed., Thomas M. Connolly & Carolyn
E.
Begg)
Solution Manual Database Systems : The Complete Book (2nd Ed., Hector
Garcia-Molina, Jeffrey D. Ullman, Jennifer Widom)
Solution Manual A First Course in Database Systems (3rd Ed., Jeffrey
D.
Ullman, Jennifer Widom)
Solution Manual Fundamentals of Database Systems/Oracle 9i
Programming
(4th
Ed., Ramez Elmasri, Shamkant B. Navathe & Rajshekhar Sunderraman)
Solution Manual An Introduction to Database Systems (8th Ed., C.J.
Date)
Solution Manual Oracle 9i Programming : A Primer (Rajshekhar
Sunderraman)
Solution Manual Elements of Information Theory (1st Ed., Thomas M.
Cover &
Joy A. Thomas)
Solution Manual Principles of Database Systems with Internet and Java
Applications (Greg Riccardi)
Solution Manual Introduction to Data Mining (Pang-Ning Tan, Michael
Steinbach & Vipin Kumar)
Solution Manual Data Mining: A Tutorial Based Primer (Richard Roiger
&
Michael Geatz)
Solution Manual Learning SQL : A Step-by-Step Guide Using Access
(Sikha
Bagui, Richard Earp)
Solution Manual Learning SQL : A Step-By-Step Guide Using Oracle
(Richard
Earp, Sikha Bagui)
Solution Manual Access 2007 Guidebook (6th Ed., Maggie Trigg &
Phyllis
Dobson)
Solution Manual Access 2003 Guidebook for Office XP (5th Ed., Maggie
Trigg &
Phyllis Dobson)
Solution Manual Implementing Databases in Oracle 9i (John Day & Craig
Van
Slyke)
Solution Manual Web 101: Making the Net Work for You (2nd Ed., Wendy
Lehnert)
Solution Manual Web 101 (3rd Ed., Wendy G. Lehnert & Richard L.
Kopec)
Solution Manual Web Developer Foundations : Using XHTML (2nd Ed.,
Terry
Felke-Morris)
Solution Manual Web Development & Design Foundations With XHTML (3rd
Ed.,
Terry Felke-Morris)
Solution Manual Web Development and Design Foundations with XHTML
(4th
Ed.,
Terry Felke-Morris)
Solution Manual Internet Effectively : A Beginner's Guide to the
World
Wide
Web (Tyrone Adams & Sharon Scollard)
Solution Manual Light on the Web : Essentials to Making the 'Net Work
for
You (Wendy G. Lehnert)
Solution Manual Programming the World Wide Web (3rd Ed., Robert W.
Sebesta)
Solution Manual Programming the World Wide Web (4th Ed., Robert W.
Sebesta)
Solution Manual Programming the World Wide Web (5th Ed., Robert W.
Sebesta)
Solution Manual Programming the World Wide Web (6th Ed., Robert W.
Sebesta)
Solution Manual XML: Language Mechanics and Applications (Dwight
Peltzer)
Solution Manual Practical Perl with CGI Applications (Elizabeth
Chang)
Solution Manual Developing Web Applications with Active Server Pages
(Thom
Luce)
Solution Manual Structure and Interpretation of Signals and Systems
(Edward
A. Lee & Pravin Varaiya)
Solution Manual Languages and Machines : An Introduction to the
Theory
of
Computer Science (2nd Ed., Thomas Sudkamp)
Solution Manual Languages and Machines : An Introduction to the
Theory
of
Computer Science (3rd Ed., Thomas Sudkamp)
Solution Manual How to Break Software Security (James A. Whittaker &
Herbert
H. Thompson)
Solution Manual Software Quality Assurance : From Theory to
Implementation
(Daniel Galin)
Solution Manual Object Oriented Software Development Using Java (2nd
Ed.,
Xiaoping Jia)
Solution Manual Introduction to the Team Software Process (Watts S.
Humphrey)
Solution Manual Software Project Management : A Real-World Guide to
Success
(Joel Henry)
Solution Manual Software Engineering (7th Ed., Ian Sommerville)
Solution Manual Software Engineering (8th Ed., Ian Sommerville)
Solution Manual Software Engineering (9th Ed., Ian Sommerville)
Solution Manual Software Engineering (3rd Ed., Shari Lawrence
Pfleeger
&
Joanne Atlee)
Solution Manual Software Engineering : Theory and Practice (4th Ed.,
Shari
Lawrence Pfleeger & Joanne Atlee)
Solution Manual Object-Oriented Programming featuring Graphical
Applications
in Java (Michael Laszlo)
Solution Manual Project-Based Software Engineering : An Object-
Oriented
Approach (Evelyn Stiller & Cathie LeBlanc)
Solution Manual Engineering of Software, The: A Technical Guide for
the
Individual (Dick Hamlet & Joe Maybee)
Solution Manual Concepts of Programming Languages (7th Ed., Robert W.
Sebesta)
Solution Manual Concepts of Programming Languages (8th Ed., Robert W.
Sebesta)
Solution Manual Concepts of Programming Languages (9th Ed., Robert W.
Sebesta)
Solution Manual Advanced Java : Internet Applications (2nd Ed., Art
Gittleman)
Solution Manual Objects to Components with Java 2 Platform (Art
Gittleman)
Solution Manual C for Java Programmers (Tomasz Muldner)
Solution Manual Pointers on C (Kenneth Reek)
Solution Manual C++ Programming with Design Patterns Revealed (Tomasz
Muldner)
Solution Manual The C++ Programming Language (3rd Ed., Bjarne
Stroustrup)
Solution Manual Operating Systems : A Systematic View (6th Ed.,
William S.
Davis & T.M. Rajkumar)
Solution Manual Unix: The Textbook (2nd Ed., Syed Mansoor Sarwar,
Robert
Koretsky & Syed Aqeel Sarwar)
Solution Manual Operating Systems (3rd Ed., Gary Nutt)
Solution Manual LINUX & UNIX Programming Tools : A Primer for
Software
Developers (Syed Mansoor Sarwar & Khaled H. Al-Saqabi)
Solution Manual Addison-Wesley's Interactive Linux Tutorial and
Reference
(Edutrends, Inc.)
Solution Manual Linux : The Textbook (Syed Mansoor Sarwar, Robert
Koretsky &
Syed Aqeel Sarwar)
Solution Manual Kernel Projects for Linux (Gary Nutt)
Solution Manual OSP : An Environment for Operating System Projects
(Michael
Kifer & Scott A. Smolka)
Solution Manual Distributed Computing : Principles and Applications
(M.L.
Liu)
Solution Manual Distributed Operating Systems and Algorithm Analysis
(Randy
Chow & Theodore Johnson)
Solution Manual Mastering Networks : An Internet Lab Manual (Jorg
Liebeherr
& Magda El Zarki)
Solution Manual Computer Networking Complete Package (3rd Ed., James
Kurose
& Keith Ross)
Solution Manual Computer Networking : A Top-Down Approach Featuring
the
Internet (3rd Ed., James Kurose & Keith Ross)
Solution Manual Computer Networking : A Top-Down Approach (4th Ed.,
James
Kurose & Keith Ross)
Solution Manual Computer Networking : A Top-Down Approach (5th Ed.,
James
Kurose & Keith Ross)
Solution Manual Producing Great Sound for Film and Video (3rd Ed.,
Jay
Rose)
Solution Manual Network Management : Principles and Practice (Mani
Subramanian)
Solution Manual Computer Security : Art and Science (Matt Bishop)
Solution Manual Introduction to Computer Security (Matt Bishop)
Solution Manual Creating Powerful Brands (4th Ed., Leslie de
Chernatony,
Malcolm McDonald, Elaine Wallace)
Solution Manual How to Break Software Security (James A. Whittaker &
Herbert
H. Thompson)
Solution Manual Parallel Programming in C with MPI and Open MP
(Michael
Quinn)
Solution Manual Modern Recording Techniques (6th Ed., Miles Huber &
Runstein)
Solution Manual Creating Powerful Radio : Getting, Keeping and
Growing
Audiences News, Talk, Information & Personality Broadcast, HD,
Satellite &
Internet (Valerie Geller)
Solution Manual Electronic Media Law and Regulation (5th Ed., Kenneth
Creech)
Solution Manual Electronic Media Management, Revised (5th Ed.,
Pringle
&
Starr)
Solution Manual Convergent Journalism an Introduction: Writing and
Producing
Across Media (Quinn & Filak)
Solution Manual Flash Journalism : How to Create Multimedia News
Packages
(Mindy McAdams)

8485859

rod...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2013, 11:36:41 PM1/13/13
List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks
75849494

rod...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2013, 2:40:46 AM1/14/13
i76768768776

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 28, 2013, 7:18:55 PM1/28/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 19, 2013, 10:00:22 PM2/19/13
someone eternally cursed wrote:
> > someone eternally cursed wrote:

> >> Hmmmmmm editing the scriptures now to suit yourself
> >
> > Your writing that the Holy Spirit is "editing the scriptures to suit
> > Himself" is blaspheming against Him.
> >
> > Bottom line concerning you:
> >
> > "...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
> > they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)
>
> Nowhere in Jeremiah 9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew", ipso facto the only
> blasphemer in this thread is you Andy

Your writing that the Holy Spirit is erroneously saying that Jeremiah
9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew" is blaspheming against the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who delights in that which "is
kind, just, and right." (Jeremiah 9:24).

It's "kind, just, and right" (Jeremiah 9:24) to admonish others about
your example of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Again, bottom line concerning you:

"...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7a9e42d333252306?

Ken

Feb 19, 2013, 10:35:24 PM2/19/13
Andrew Ben-hua Chung, POS, PITA, BS, SOB is an insult to the human
race
http://www.abim.org/services/physver.aspx

Internal Medicine
Not Certified
Certified 08/20/1997, Certificate valid through 12/31/2007
Cardiovascular Disease
Not Certified
Certified 11/06/2002, Certificate valid through 12/31/2012

Internal Medicine
Not Certified
Certified 08/20/1997, Certificate valid through 12/31/2007
Cardiovascular Disease
Not Certified
Certified 11/06/2002, Certificate valid through 12/31/2012

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 20, 2013, 8:05:24 AM2/20/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 16, 2013, 9:07:24 PM3/16/13

GSI

Mar 16, 2013, 10:06:38 PM3/16/13

WARNING: Chung is TOTALLY INSANE.
Andrew B. Chung is a destroyer of Usenet. I hope that
someday, the extremely arrogant Mr. Andrew B Chung
pays for the destruction he has wrought upon Usenet,
especially, the all-Chung-spam, sci.med.cardiology, a
formerly very helpful Usenet site for people with serious
heart problems, now totally destroyed by an egomaniac.
Chung's total arrogance has also destroyed
alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.support.diabetes, and
misc.health.alternative. Chung is an supremely arrogant
person, totally egocentric. Pure ego. All ego, and
nothing but ego. There is NO CURE for this condition.
There is a long-term dietary cure, but the patient is
always far too arrogant to follow it. They KNOW the
answer to EVERY question, and they are "always right".
In the most extreme cases, they even KNOW how "God"
and "Jesus" want the rest of us to live. (A. B. Chung)
A small percentage of the population is like this, one
percent or less. Such people are usually unable to get
along with others, and have no real friends. They know
something is not right, but keep quiet about it, and try
to behave "normally".
Many of them pursue fame with extreme determination.
An example is Anna Nicole Smith.
Chung's goal is to someday sit to the left of "God" with
"Jesus" on the right, in "God's" "Heavenly Palace".
WARNING: Chung is TOTALLY INSANE.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

WELCOME TO THE ASSHOLE OF USENET, i.e. AN ANDREW B. CHUNG POST.
GROUND ZERO FOR USENET'S MOST INSANE, ARROGANT, SPAMMING CREEP.

WARNING: Chung is a "dongdan" (cross-dresser, drag-queen) serial
cyberstalker, particularly of gay, and especially, trans-gender males.

WARNING!! YOU HAVE CLICKED ON ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM
CHUNG IS INSANE! HE IS A DANGEROUS PERSON. HE IS A TOTAL
EGOIST - ALL EGO AND NOTHING BUT DIAMOND-HARD EGO.
The Egomaniac "HeartDoc" explains why it doesn't matter that he has
lost his medical board-certification: (short answer-
"GOD-sanctification is infinitely greater than board-certification" -
A.B.Chung)

"This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is known
by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse (Mark 16:18) heart
disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a CAD equivalent, while
giving all the glory to GOD as seen on network TV:

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD as
the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him to
hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:
http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line concerning http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew being perfect
(Matthew 5:48):
GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater than
board-certification for He makes the latter eternal (1 Corinthians 2:9)
without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)"

GSI response: I guess it's OK to practice medicine without a license,
as long as you have "GOD-sanctification", like the INSANE egomaniac,
Andrew B Chung.

Chung placed under arrest:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43c54ad99711bfc3

Chung terminated:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ecb9c21ab9e36ecf

Chung banned by real Christians:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f5b198e1c2e93d7c

Chung implicated in wrongful death:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/686660817c873803

Chung medical certification expired:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/2ba5eca58f94e225

WARNING:CHUNG ALERT!!! v1.93

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2013, 8:14:54 PM4/20/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2013, 8:43:56 PM6/1/13
linuxgal wrote:
> someone eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>
>> If Susan takes advice from a soon to be defrocked "Doctor" who kills
>> teenagers
>
> I thought it was the patients wore the frock and the Doctor wore the
> white lab coat.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/79d844118e5cd5db?

Your thought is correct. Otoh, the error(s) of the eternally condemned
is consistent with their being eternally cursed by GOD.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2013, 12:44:20 AM6/25/13
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply
because we really love him as our LORD loves and commands (John
15:12-3) us with all glory to GOD the Father.

Suggested reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

**and** especially:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bad1f68562af231f?

GSI wrote:

> INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again
(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2013, 5:27:15 AM6/26/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2013, 9:30:09 PM6/27/13
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of "Trust the Truth -

GSI

Jun 27, 2013, 10:07:51 PM6/27/13

Chung is an ARROGANT, INSANE, SPAMMING P.O.S.,
and everyone on Usenet knows it.
He's a loser and a sick, insane, creep with no friends,
here or anywhere.
WARNING: Chung is TOTALLY INSANE.
Andrew B. Chung is a destroyer of Usenet.
Someday, the extremely arrogant Andrew B Chung
will pay for the destruction he has wrought upon Usenet,
[...]
An example is the now deceased Anna Nicole Smith.
WARNING:CHUNG ALERT!!! v1.95

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2013, 10:48:24 PM6/28/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2013, 9:58:52 PM6/29/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2013, 9:10:16 PM6/30/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2013, 10:38:36 PM7/1/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2013, 11:20:48 PM7/2/13

GSI

Jul 2, 2013, 11:47:17 PM7/2/13

*Humbly (Deu8:3) praying here for GSI's perishing soul...

GSI:  Humbly???   LOL. Not possible for a total asshole like you, Chung.

... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply

because we really love him as our LORD loves and commands (John

15:12-3) us with all glory to GOD the Father.

Assholes like you are not capable of loving anyone.

GSI wrote:

INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Speaking for God is by definition lying.

Spamming Usenet is by definition lying.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again

(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy

Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

YOUR lying bullshit is consistent with your need to be "right",

the most "righteous", and "special" in eyes of "God". A self-righteous

phoney "religious" egoist*, in other words.   *Street term: Asshole

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that

you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of

Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

May "God" replace your arrogant, egocentric, self-righteous,

self-important, spamming asshole nature with that of a humble

and respectful REAL HUMAN.

Amen.

Arrogant Asshole

Don't be an Ayoob:

Don't be an arrogant spamming asshole.

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the

heart:

Spaming Usenet is by definition lying.

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Andrew <><

Pretending to care is by definition lying.

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2013, 11:25:04 PM7/3/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2013, 11:27:59 PM7/4/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2013, 9:28:52 PM7/5/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2013, 3:49:55 PM7/7/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2013, 7:48:49 AM7/20/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2013, 2:06:28 PM7/30/13
an accursed and eternally condemned soul woefully shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure obesity

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2013, 5:32:03 AM8/5/13
Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2013, 11:09:32 AM8/12/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2013, 11:24:22 AM8/20/13
Susan wrote:

> Type 2 Diabetes Progresses Faster in Children
> In addition, complications are appearing faster and at what appear to be
> a more significant rate....
>
> The study included around 700 children between 10 and 17 years old with
> type 2 diabetes. Subjects had the disease for 8 months on average.
> Children under 10 were excluded because it is rare to see type 2
> diabetes in that demographic. All participants were overweight with a
> BMI above the 85th percentile.
>
> Children received diabetes education and were randomized to one of three
> groups. These groups were either being treated with metformin, metformin
> plus intensive lifestyle changes, or metformin plus rosiglitazone.
>
> The rate of deterioration of beta cell function in youth was almost four
> times higher than has been reported in adults, researchers found, noting
> a 20-35 percent decline in beta cell function per year on average,
> compared to 7-11 percent for adults (as reported in previous research).
> The study followed patients for four years and assessed the
> complications associated with diabetes. High blood pressure increased 22
> percent over the 4 year follow-up period. Additionally,
> microalbuminuria, an early sign of kidney disease, almost tripled from
> 6.3 percent to nearly 17 percent. Eye damage seemed to be similar in
> children and adults.
> Researchers found that LDL, triglycerides and other inflammatory markers
> all rose over 12 months and then stabilized over the next 24 months. The
> percentage of youth with LDL levels over 130 mg/dl and those needing to
> be placed on cholesterol-lowering medications once their levels exceeded
> 130 mg/dl rose from 4.5 percent of participants to 10.7 percent over 36
> months.
>
> Experts suspect that the age for kidney transplants will begin to drop.
> It is essential to push education about preventing diabetes and obesity
> through implementation of a healthy diet and physical activity.
>
> "The message here is that if you are going to treat youth with type 2
> diabetes effectively, it must be done early and aggressively targeting
> to improve beta cell function and insulin resistance. The development of
> type 2 diabetes among young individuals has significant public health
> consequences as these youth are likely to manifest the complications of
> diabetes, including retinopathy, nephropathy, neuropathy and
> cardiovascular disease, at a time that should be the most active and
> productive of their lives," concluded an accompanying commentary by
> Griffin P. Rodgers, MD, director of the National Institute of Diabetes
> and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, part of the National Institutes of
> Health, which funded the study, and NIDDK colleagues Barbara Linder, MD,
> PhD, senior advisor for childhood diabetes research; and Judith Fradkin,
> MD, director of the Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic
> Diseases of NIDDK.
> Diabetes May, 2013

Source:

http://bit.ly/15qDWAL

The absolutely only **healthy** way to save these children is by
having them hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
thereby stopping their overeating without undernourishment.

All who oppose this, like unhappy Oyster (aka Aribert Deckers), are
essentially guilty of their murder:

http://bit.ly/119TbZU

The blood of these 700 children in this study and countless other
children worldwide are on the hands of Mr. Deckers, who is technically
as evil as Adolph Hitler, who was also responsible for the deaths of
countless children albeit in the gas chambers of Germany during WWII.
It's not by chance (Proverbs 16:33) that Mr. Deckers is a German too.

Thus, with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Corinthians 13 **and** 1
Peter 3:8) http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew prays as follows:

May GOD have mercy on Aribert Decker's perishing soul, in the name of

Aribert Deckers (aka unHappy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > unHappy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul, Aribert, by softening your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you would be born again of
water and Spirit (John 3:3&5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what
they often call morbidly obese. He explained that morbid obesity
simply means that if something happened to me that could be
attiributed to weight and I were to end up in the not breathing state.
ok some call it DEAD that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural
causes related to weight more or less. Ive been told I was a chunky
fella a couple times, maybe even fat... but not quite that harshly.
Definitely made me think about a few things, as much as I dislike
scare tactics when it comes to health. Well in the midst of the shock
treatment, he also had me come to a heart wellness seminar that he
does on some Saturdays in Mableton. Nice little get together, he has
folks from the community come in and discuss Tai Chi, exercises,
testimonials, all kinds of good stuff. Then he shows the movie
SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD Omer approach that he has
his patients use to lose weight. In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH
you eat is more of the issue than WHAT you eat and portion is more
important than any fat content or calories. I agree with this. This
is why I have always been more successful on more liquid diets
(cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous)) than anything
else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure cardiovascular disease

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2013, 3:38:57 PM8/27/13
an eternally condemned and accursed soul wailed and gnashed its teeth
as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus Deo !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

an eternally condemned and accursed soul wailed and gnashed its teeth
as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD openly torment you more than ever thereby ever comforting
those of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

an eternally accursed and forever condemned soul despairingly wailed
repeatedly:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are fovever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

an eternally condemned and always accursed soul woefully shrieked many
times:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

an accursed and eternally condemned soul woefully shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2013, 1:57:09 PM9/6/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2013, 1:57:05 PM9/11/13
"Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one
another, be compassionate and humble." (1 Peter 3:8)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that to be
like-minded (1 Peter 3:8) in Christ means to be wonderfully hungry as
the LORD is wonderfully (Isaiah 9:6) hungry as evident by His eating a
piece of broiled fish to prove (Luke 24:42) that He is risen instead
of being a ghost and instead of being like satan who is not hungry as
evident by his being accursed (Genesis 3:14) to eat dust instead of
real food (John 6:55).

To love one another (1 Peter 3:8) in Christ, Who is sympathetic,
compassionate, and humble, is to love (John 15:12) each other as Jesus
Christ of Nazareth loves us by blessing us right now (Luke 6:21a)
causing (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
right now so that we can be perfect (Matthew 5:48) as fully explained
courteously to prodigal Shelia Sibilsky in the comment section of her
YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOvKc_DJT-8

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2013, 10:32:15 PM9/15/13

GSI wrote:

> INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again
(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2013, 6:57:47 PM9/21/13

Thus, this physician is a follower ( http://WDJW.net/Luke923 ) of GOD
[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 30, 2013, 9:54:46 AM9/30/13

GSI wrote:

> INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again
(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 14, 2013, 11:01:32 AM10/14/13
May GOD have mercy on Aribert Decker's perishing soul, in the name of
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Aribert Deckers (aka unHappy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > unHappy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul, Aribert, by softening your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you would be born again of
water and Spirit (John 3:3&5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure cardiovascular disease

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2013, 11:08:36 AM10/28/13

GSI wrote:

> INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again
(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of "Trust the Truth - Only the truth can cure the 'hunger
is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://WDJW.net/Matt1619

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 16, 2014, 9:59:40 AM1/16/14
On 9/21/2013 6:57 PM, sightwalkr with a phd said:

Jimmy hopes for poor poor sightwalker a fiscally successful, personally
fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the
generally accepted Gregorian 2014 and Jewish 5774 calendar year, but not
without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply
that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the
only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the
race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, political
persuasion or choice of computer platform of the wishee.

Get them eyes fixed on the sad looking girlee, she'll never find a man
lookin so poorlee...
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply