DON'T MESS WITH THE... ACE*

1 view

Ace

Apr 27, 2012, 9:33:00 AM4/27/12
I AM ACE*

DON'T MESS WITH ME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8

A*

]v[etaphoid

Apr 27, 2012, 10:01:08 AM4/27/12
Wow! You really need to get some sleep, fella. Have a look at those
bloodhound-esque bags under your eyes. You, my friend, have clearly been
burning the candle at both ends for too long...

Sure you don't wanna catch up for a beer in June? I could show you the
photos of my European holiday in Novemeber...

Ace

Apr 27, 2012, 12:16:53 PM4/27/12
Ha ha jealous that I look better at 55 then you did at 25.

Time's running out for you, BTW.

A*

]v[etaphoid

Apr 28, 2012, 1:26:51 AM4/28/12
Better *than* that, eh? I must admit, I was a damn spiffy 25 year
old.You'll have to show me a photo of yourself at 55 so we can do a
comparison. To stand any chance, you'll need to do something about those
baggy eyes and jowls. They make you look oh so working class...

> Time's running out for you, BTW.

Heavens to Betsy! That sounds positiviely ominous.

I'm disappointed you aren't a little more receptive to my invite for a
catch-up drink. I was counting on you to take me on a guided tour of
Cosmo, in case I missed any of the design elements (speakers etc) for
what will be my first visit. I'm sure there's plenty of other things you
could show me that have changed in the 18 months since my previous
visit. Perhaps I could even pay you as motivation to get out of the
house and catch up?