Dr. Brian's Passing

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Apr 1, 2012, 4:27:06 AM4/1/12
To all of Dr. Brian's friends..I am sorry to inform you that we lost
Brian suddenly on Saturday of a massive heart attack. If you would
like more
information about his funeral arrangements, we will post on this
board.

Please pray for me.

His wife...Consuela.

Amazing Grace

Apr 1, 2012, 1:44:06 PM4/1/12
On Apr 1, 4:27 am, "Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD"
I am very sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your
family.
God bless,
Grace

Rod

Apr 2, 2012, 9:55:31 PM4/2/12
I am so sorry to hear of this. I had spoken with Brian quite a lot
and joked around with him. I liked him a lot, he was a good person
and a lot of fun. You both have my prayers.

Rod

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Apr 3, 2012, 2:17:47 AM4/3/12
Thank you, that's very kind.

This is a link to the obituary (if I did right)
http://obits.reviewjournal.com/obituaries/lvrj/

Brian Gene Kelley
14 June 1958 - 1 April 2012

Rod

Apr 3, 2012, 1:22:37 PM4/3/12
Unfortunately, nothing was listed. Perhaps it may take a day
or two to post on the website.

Rod

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 3, 2012, 8:57:39 PM4/3/12
Do we even know Brian is a real person? What better way to disappear
than to *DIE*? When we emailed he didn't use the name "Brian" but Ben
K*** metali...@gmail.com, so who knows? I do know he wrote this
"It's Brian. I supply Google with fake info." from metali...@gmail.com.
Jimmy "FREE" Alpha

Rod

Apr 3, 2012, 9:23:56 PM4/3/12
These things occurred to me when the obituary
for him wasn't listed, but for the sake of decency
I chose to keep it to myself, after all I have no proof
to the opposite, only suspicion, and I have no desire to
harm someone who may be grieving and in need of compassion.

And if Brian was real or not, I truly enjoyed speaking
with him. One doesn't have to know the name to recognize
the spirit.

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 3, 2012, 9:30:33 PM4/3/12
I too liked Brian, and I know nothing other than what I wrote above.
Jimmy "like Schultz, knows nothing" Alpha

Rod

Apr 3, 2012, 9:45:03 PM4/3/12
Take care of yourself Jimmy..

Dr. Jesus

Apr 3, 2012, 10:29:42 PM4/3/12
On Apr 3, 9:23 pm, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    And if Brian was real or not, I truly enjoyed speaking
>    with him. One doesn't have to know the name to recognize
>    the spirit.

Discussing imaginary beings with non-existent people? There's a name
for that condition.

Rod

Apr 4, 2012, 3:01:53 PM4/4/12
perhaps, yet those posts didn't type themselves...
the character of the author is never completely disguised
in any case...

Rod

Apr 4, 2012, 3:02:56 PM4/4/12
On 4/3/2012 9:29 PM, Dr. Jesus wrote:
> On Apr 3, 9:23 pm, Rod<nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> And if Brian was real or not, I truly enjoyed speaking
>> with him. One doesn't have to know the name to recognize
>> the spirit.
>
> Discussing imaginary beings with non-existent people?

Which imaginary being would this be ? Brian ? The Author ?
or YOU ?

Rod

Apr 4, 2012, 4:36:25 PM4/4/12
On 4/3/2012 9:29 PM, Dr. Jesus wrote:
Just as there is a name for those who use deception
as a form of enjoyment. It isn't living as such that
is important...it is living rightly that is important.

So you say he is fictitious, yet you hide behind a
false name. Are you not also fictitious until becoming
whom you truly are ?

As long as you hide you condemn your own actions.

Dr. Jesus

Apr 6, 2012, 1:32:56 AM4/6/12
On Apr 4, 4:36 pm, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    So you say he is fictitious, yet you hide behind a
>    false name. Are you not also fictitious until becoming
>    whom you truly are ?
>
>    As long as you hide you condemn your own actions.

We should discuss this. What's your phone number?

Rod

Apr 6, 2012, 9:44:37 AM4/6/12

Dr. Jesus

Apr 6, 2012, 12:01:29 PM4/6/12
>    nhraf...@gmail.com

That's not a phone number. What's your phone number? I want to speak.
Message has been deleted

Dr. Jesus

Apr 6, 2012, 1:49:42 PM4/6/12
On Apr 6, 12:23 pm, Pete <*@*> wrote:
> Post your phone number, He'll call as soon as he feels the urge.

Just curious if he had any courage to go with his convictions. After
all, he's not hiding anonymously, right?
Message has been deleted

Dr. Jesus

Apr 6, 2012, 9:31:40 PM4/6/12
On Apr 6, 9:26 pm, Pete <*@*> wrote:
> That is why he gave you his email addy. Anyone would be foolish to publish
> their private number. One never knows who would call. Some people on here
> would challenge their entire police force they are that crazed.
>
> --
> Peter
> A Disciple of The Lord Jesus Christ
> Joh 13:34-35 KJV
> Join up now.

Can Rod speak for himself?
Message has been deleted

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 7, 2012, 12:06:31 AM4/7/12
Rod,
I can't find an obit for Brian? I'm sure the report of his death was
phony. I'm betting he'd had enough of Chung's nonsense and just moved
on. I sure hope that's what it is...
Jimmy Alpha

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dr. Jesus

Apr 7, 2012, 3:40:46 AM4/7/12
On Apr 6, 9:59 pm, Pete <*@*> wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 18:31:40 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Jesus" <bellyfl...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > Can Rod speak for himself?
>
> Quite well as you no doubt know.

Then let him.

Dr. Jesus

Apr 7, 2012, 4:13:41 AM4/7/12
Never mind, sock puppet. Marvin Doors.

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 7, 2012, 8:34:02 AM4/7/12
On 4/7/2012 1:32 AM, CBK wrote:

>>> Take care of yourself Jimmy.
>>
>> Rod,
>> I can't find an obit for Brian? I'm sure the report of his death was
>> phony. I'm betting he'd had enough of Chung's nonsense and just moved
>> on. I sure hope that's what it is...
>> Jimmy Alpha
>
> Mr. Jimmy,
> My dad passed away the first Sunday of April at 12:03 AM. My mom
> posted a link for the wrong newspaper. My uncle advised her not to
> post anything more, "because while my dad knew how to deal with the
> crazys out there, she was out of her league" and he didn't want a
> wrong person getting a hold of a family member somehow and upset them.
> There is a memorial page for my dad on the internet, but it is
> restricted to family members and close friends.

I'm sorry about Brain's passing, I enjoyed knowing your dad, and his
humor here on usenet.

> I can not imagine anyone on the internet that would be so full of
> nonsense that my dad would have to fake his death to get away from
> reading their stuff.

Many here use pseudonyms so they *can* get away from the craziness and
crazies of usenet.
Jimmy Alpha

CBK

Apr 7, 2012, 11:21:41 AM4/7/12
On Apr 7, 5:34 am, Jimmy Alpha <jimmy_al...@operamail.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry about Brain's passing, I enjoyed knowing your dad, and his
> humor here on usenet.

Even if that humor got twisted enough for him to carry out a
protracted April Fool's Day joke, based on a hoax perpetrated by an
impostor?

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 7, 2012, 2:59:45 PM4/7/12
I sure would! And I sure hope that's what it was...
Jimmy Alpha

CBK

Apr 7, 2012, 7:58:12 PM4/7/12
Yeah, me too!

Rod

Apr 8, 2012, 6:06:44 PM4/8/12
On 4/7/2012 12:32 AM, CBK wrote:

>>> Take care of yourself Jimmy.
>>
>> Rod,
>> I can't find an obit for Brian? I'm sure the report of his death was
>> phony. I'm betting he'd had enough of Chung's nonsense and just moved
>> on. I sure hope that's what it is...
>> Jimmy Alpha
>
> Mr. Jimmy,
> My dad passed away the first Sunday of April at 12:03 AM. My mom
> posted a link for the wrong newspaper. My uncle advised her not to
> post anything more, "because while my dad knew how to deal with the
> crazys out there, she was out of her league" and he didn't want a
> wrong person getting a hold of a family member somehow and upset them.
> There is a memorial page for my dad on the internet, but it is
> restricted to family members and close friends.
>
> I can not imagine anyone on the internet that would be so full of
> nonsense that my dad would have to fake his death to get away from
> reading their stuff.

I do understand how you could feel this way, but we want you to be
aware that there are people who will fake things on this group and the
internet. I am terribly sorry about your Dad, he made a lot of friends
here on the net and on this group, and I think I can safely speak for
Jimmy when I say that we liked him a great deal. His absence from among
us will be felt for a very long time. I've never had a friend like him
and I never shall again, and this is perhaps what hurts all of us the most.

May God richly bless your family.

Rod

Rod

Apr 8, 2012, 6:23:47 PM4/8/12
A funny thing about phone numbers, I made the mistake of
asking someone else on the groups to call me to discuss
some problems, and the next thing that happens is that
I'm being arrested for terrorist threats and locked up
for a weekend. It seems that a certain "lady" ( I say this
with much reservation ) forged a post from me making threats
against herself with my name and ip address on it.

My full name is Rod Eastman, where I live will remain unpublished,
and to add to the confusion, I am one of 30 Rod Eastmans across the
US.

If you want to talk with me, use the Google address and make a
video or audio conference call. Yes, the calls are traceable but
regular phone calls are not WHEN call forwarding is active.

Rod

Apr 8, 2012, 10:19:19 PM4/8/12
On 4/7/2012 2:40 AM, Dr. Jesus wrote:
It's very disturbing when someone is proud of their deception..

CBK

Apr 9, 2012, 3:28:58 AM4/9/12
On Apr 8, 3:06 pm, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Even if that humor got twisted enough for him to carry out a
> > > protracted April Fool's Day joke, based on a hoax perpetrated by an
> > > impostor?
>
> > I sure would! And I sure hope that's what it was...
>
>    I do understand how you could feel this way, but we want you to be
> aware that there are people who will fake things on this group and the
> internet.

Mr. Rod,
I'm pretty sure that my dad was playing an April Fool's joke on some
kook who believes God kills people form him on April Fool's Day.

> Proof of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died before this physician on Fool's day ...

And who also believed an impostor's hoax that my dad was dying
terminal cancer.

> May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
> generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

But let me ask Dad... just to make sure.

He said "yup".

CBK

Message has been deleted

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 9:10:59 AM4/9/12
On 4/9/2012 2:42 AM, CBK wrote:
> Mr. Rod,
> my dad thinks this doofus is just trying to trick you into posting
> your phone number, simply for the sake of getting you to do a trick on
> command i.e. "roll over Fido... good boy!"

Possibly..but he is not going to get it.

> The tool of manipulation he's applying is trying to make it look like
> a lack of integrity on your part, if you don't do what he demands.
> There of course is no logic whatsoever in him asking you to post your
> phone number. Why acquiesces to dubious and illogical demand?

I had no plans to do so. As I told him, he can speak to me thru
Google video or audio with no anonymity on either end, and no personal
information exposed to the net.

As for my phone number, he seeks my location, and he doesn't need
my location to know who I am or what I'm about.

> The atheist's conclusion regarding Christians is that they must lack
> intelligence and must be gullible.

Some of us do not live up to our full potential for many a reason,
and thru the Love of God many a disabled soul is called to Christ
for their sake.

> That's his way of avoiding the
> truth of Jesus Christ and denouncing the disciples of Christ.
>
> What he doesn't seem to realize is that Jesus Christ is already very
> present in his life, hence his preoccupation with Jesus Christ,

Or he is a Christian playing atheist, or the other way around.

> Christians and Christianity i.e. his handle "Dr. Jesus". He just
> hasn't opened his heart to Jesus Christ.... Yet.

The entire story of God is about obedience to Him, Love for Him
and one another, and about His will that we care for one another.

I can't be true to my own beliefs if I immediately assert that
someone is a fraud for making an announcement over a news group
without a shred of proof.

As I said in another post, it is disturbing when a person is proud
of their deceptions.

Dr. Jesus

Apr 9, 2012, 9:41:09 AM4/9/12
On Apr 9, 9:10 am, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    As for my phone number, he seeks my location, and he doesn't need
>    my location to know who I am or what I'm about.

Grand Forks area. You work for Marvin Windows and Doors.

There, now you're not anonymous.

Dr. Jesus

Apr 9, 2012, 9:52:50 AM4/9/12
Sorry, but the Holy Spirit told me you had a hyprocritical dilemna,
and He told me what to do to solve it. I had to obey, didn't I?

Zeno

Apr 9, 2012, 10:52:34 AM4/9/12
On Apr 9, 6:10 am, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>    Or he is a Christian playing atheist, or the other way around.

That being your conclusion, it seems likely that he was either raised
as a Christian, or thought at one time that he was a Christian, but
was really just playing religion.

> > Christians and Christianity i.e. his handle "Dr. Jesus". He just
> > hasn't opened his heart to Jesus Christ.... Yet.
>
>    The entire story of God is about obedience to Him, Love for Him
>    and one another, and about His will that we care for one another.
>
>    I can't be true to my own beliefs if I immediately assert that
>    someone is a fraud for making an announcement over a news group
>    without a shred of proof.

Agreed, but I suppose you can tell that someone that based on your
being familiar with the genuine article, that they at least come off
as sounding like a fraud.

Zeno

Apr 9, 2012, 11:02:07 AM4/9/12
People like you always seem to be under the misconception that someone
who's unwilling to reveal their personal information, will be freaked
out if someone else digs up their personal info and posts it. Of all
of the very many street address I've seen "leaked" on Usenet over the
years, no one has ever really cared and nothing has ever come of it.
Even when that person has Usenet enemies who live in the same town.
Try coming up with something that's a little less 90's.

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 9, 2012, 11:06:29 AM4/9/12
He may if he bribes Jimmy "can find it" Alpha with Milk Duds?

>> The tool of manipulation he's applying is trying to make it look like
>> a lack of integrity on your part, if you don't do what he demands.
>> There of course is no logic whatsoever in him asking you to post your
>> phone number. Why acquiesces to dubious and illogical demand?
>
> I had no plans to do so. As I told him, he can speak to me thru Google
> video or audio with no anonymity on either end, and no personal
> information exposed to the net.
>
> As for my phone number, he seeks my location, and he doesn't need
> my location to know who I am or what I'm about.

For a chocolate Jimmy would look for and reveal the address!

Zeno

Apr 9, 2012, 11:03:11 AM4/9/12
Did he also tell you what a rube you are?

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 11:52:23 AM4/9/12
Okay.

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 11:58:09 AM4/9/12
You shameless, diabetic trollop!!!

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 12:09:48 PM4/9/12
On 4/9/2012 8:41 AM, Dr. Jesus wrote:
> On Apr 9, 9:10 am, Rod<nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> As for my phone number, he seeks my location, and he doesn't need
>> my location to know who I am or what I'm about.
>
> Grand Forks area. You work for Marvin Windows and Doors.

<Smiling....> Then perhaps you'd better relay to them what a
good job I'm doing for them, and they SHOULD give me a RAISE
and a golden parachute at retirement time, as well as decent
health insurance and affordable life insurance !

> There, now you're not anonymous.

I'm not anonymous. Nearly everyone on this group (ACC) knows me
or knows of me. I apologize for the choice of news servers if it
seems I am hiding...but my ISP no longer has a news server service
so I chose to go with Eternal-September as they are the most reliable
of free news servers.
Message has been deleted

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 12:12:01 PM4/9/12
I am a Christian, so I try hard to do as the budhists

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 12:19:37 PM4/9/12
On 4/9/2012 9:52 AM, Zeno wrote:
Yes, and it's always best to do no harm, except where
doing so would cause another to be in the path of harm,
then one must take limited action to preserve all.

Christianity does have a place for those who are bold
or brave. Christ was both and more.

I'm not certain that a Christian can aspire to a higher calling
than that...

Dr. Jesus

Apr 9, 2012, 12:25:07 PM4/9/12
On Apr 9, 12:10 pm, Pete <*@*> wrote:
> Being as you said I was Marvin Doors I can attest for the fact that he
> doesn't work for me and never has.
>
> --
> Peter
> A Disciple of The Lord Jesus Christ
> Joh 13:34-35 KJV
> Join up now.

Move along, sock.

Dr. Jesus

Apr 9, 2012, 12:24:38 PM4/9/12
On Apr 9, 11:02 am, Zeno <blackstu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> People like you always seem to be under the misconception that someone
> who's unwilling to reveal  their personal information, will be freaked
> out if someone else digs up their personal info and posts it.

That was not the intent. The Holy Spirit merely guided me to show the
hypocrisy of someone who chastises other for posting anonymously, and
then refuses to acknowledge their identity other than an anonymous
dummy email address and what may or may not have been a fictitious
name.

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 12:44:45 PM4/9/12
On 4/9/2012 11:10 AM, Pete wrote:
> Being as you said I was Marvin Doors I can attest for the fact that he
> doesn't work for me and never has.

<Smiling...!> I'm striking for UNION WAGES!

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 9, 2012, 12:53:49 PM4/9/12
On 4/9/2012 12:09 PM, Rod wrote:
> On 4/9/2012 8:41 AM, Dr. Jesus wrote:
>> On Apr 9, 9:10 am, Rod<nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> As for my phone number, he seeks my location, and he doesn't need
>>> my location to know who I am or what I'm about.
>>
>> Grand Forks area. You work for Marvin Windows and Doors.
>
> <Smiling....> Then perhaps you'd better relay to them what a
> good job I'm doing for them, and they SHOULD give me a RAISE
> and a golden parachute at retirement time, as well as decent
> health insurance and affordable life insurance !

Let not your heart be troubled, for you have all that now, you believe
in God, believe in Obama and he will take care of you.
Jimmy "going to Obama's VA" Alpha
Message has been deleted

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 1:29:04 PM4/9/12
The Holy Spirit is not the one guiding you, for had it been
He, and YOU be harmless AND a brother, He would have confirmed
for YOU who I am, just as He has for Matt, Peter, Amazing Grace
and many others on these groups.

The identity of a person, who he or she is has very little to do
with their location and everything to do with WHO they ARE. You
have expressed a desire to know who I am, well this is me: Rod
Eastman, for REAL. I do not work for Marvin Windows or Doors,
I am not in Grand Forks.

If you were interested in who I am you would have used the email
addy, and still can. Your problem is that you want to retain anonymity
and justify it while seeking any small reason to cry hypocrisy. What
is working against YOU is the fact that you, wanting to remain
anonymous..you have the appearance of not being open, and you are
fond of playing "who am I" games in this group.

I don't "need" to know who you are...the fact that you aren't
being open tells me a lot about the person without needing a name.

You don't want any of your deeds being associated with your name.

Definitely not straightforward, but understandable. No one can
know the "you" that is you completely, so most wouldn't dare call
you "friend"..

Your loss.

Dr. Jesus

Apr 9, 2012, 1:30:43 PM4/9/12
On Apr 9, 1:11 pm, Pete <*@*> wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:44:45 -0500, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 4/9/2012 11:10 AM, Pete wrote:

> >> Being as you said I was Marvin Doors I can attest for the fact that he
> >> doesn't work for me and never has.
>
> >   <Smiling...!> I'm striking for UNION WAGES!
>
> That would mean you would be earning more than anyone in Erie, PA. ;)
>
> --
> Peter
> A Disciple of The Lord Jesus Christ
> Joh 13:34-35 KJV
> Join up now.

Gee, sock did a profile search. Impressive.

Now do an IP lookup and find out you're 50 miles off.

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 1:42:24 PM4/9/12
On 4/9/2012 11:53 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> On 4/9/2012 12:09 PM, Rod wrote:
>>>
>>> Grand Forks area. You work for Marvin Windows and Doors.
>>
>> <Smiling....> Then perhaps you'd better relay to them what a
>> good job I'm doing for them, and they SHOULD give me a RAISE
>> and a golden parachute at retirement time, as well as decent
>> health insurance and affordable life insurance !
>
> Let not your heart be troubled, for you have all that now, you believe
> in God, believe in Obama and he will take care of you.
> Jimmy "going to Obama's VA" Alpha

NO JIMMY, NO!!!! Stay away from Obama and the VA !! If you need
a hospital I'll find you one that KNOWS what they are DOING!

I have a twice removed cousin in Clorado Springs whose husband
once taught at the Air Force academy...I'll get you the information
you need..just stay away from Obama and the VA!!

You'd be safer with beads and rattles...
Message has been deleted

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 1:58:51 PM4/9/12
You do have a nice looking town layout. I've never been their
while I was driving OTR, the closest to you I've ever been
is Saunt Saint Marie, Mich, but generally from a satellite
view it is very pretty country.

Your anonymity is still secure.

Dr. Jesus

Apr 9, 2012, 2:00:45 PM4/9/12
On Apr 9, 1:45 pm, Pete the sock puppet <*@*> wrote:
> Didn't you see the ping? or did that slip by you too.

OK, sock, I'll do it for you.

67.140.21.63

Continent: North America (NA)
Country: United States (US)
State: Pennsylvania
City: Meadville
Postal Code: 16335
Area Code: 814
Metro Code: 516
ISP: Windstream Communications
Time zone: America/Detroit

Now tell me again how you pinged me in Erie.

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 2:43:37 PM4/9/12
Hey guy, he was simply trying to preserve as much
anonymity for you as possible while letting you know
what he had found, as you obviously desire.

I use a an old DOS command line program named Utrace
that tells me much the same: the general area and that
is all.

Your name is still unknown.
Message has been deleted

Dr. Jesus

Apr 9, 2012, 3:00:29 PM4/9/12
On Apr 9, 1:58 pm, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  You do have a nice looking town layout.

I assume you mean Erie, where I actually live; it was designed by the
same guy who did Washington DC. Same maddening one-way streets, too --
must have seemed like a good idea at the time.

> from a satellite view it is very pretty country.

Everywhere looks nice from orbit.

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 3:37:37 PM4/9/12
On 4/9/2012 2:00 PM, Dr. Jesus wrote:
> On Apr 9, 1:58 pm, Rod<nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You do have a nice looking town layout.
>
> I assume you mean Erie, where I actually live; it was designed by the
> same guy who did Washington DC. Same maddening one-way streets, too --
> must have seemed like a good idea at the time.

I once read an article on why city planners choose certain options,
particularly one way streets. it seems that many planners study the
traffic patterns as well as the accident rates and locations of those
accidents, and base some of their decisions on what will be best for
the public they serve. It is a rare blessing to have someone like that
in charge, and concerned for the welfare of others.

>> from a satellite view it is very pretty country.
>
> Everywhere looks nice from orbit.

And some look even nicer close up!

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 9, 2012, 3:43:02 PM4/9/12
On 4/9/2012 1:42 PM, Rod wrote:
> On 4/9/2012 11:53 AM, Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> <Smiling....> Then perhaps you'd better relay to them what a
>>> good job I'm doing for them, and they SHOULD give me a RAISE
>>> and a golden parachute at retirement time, as well as decent
>>> health insurance and affordable life insurance !
>>
>> Let not your heart be troubled, for you have all that now, you believe
>> in God, believe in Obama and he will take care of you.
>> Jimmy "going to Obama's VA" Alpha
>
> NO JIMMY, NO!!!! Stay away from Obama and the VA !! If you need
> a hospital I'll find you one that KNOWS what they are DOING!
>
> I have a twice removed cousin in Clorado Springs whose husband
> once taught at the Air Force academy...I'll get you the information
> you need..just stay away from Obama and the VA!!
>
> You'd be safer with beads and rattles...

Dr Chung is a VA doctor, or was if my informant has validly!

When pray tell has Jimmy "know it all" or as I prefer "the answer man"
been wrong? Plus I use civilian doctors for the *good* pain pills as
they give them out like candy. That pal is what doctor shopping, and med
cocktails are all about.

When I had my epididymitis and when back to the VA for follow up the
sweetest young lady doctor had pleasure to give Jimmy a finger wave to
see if I had an infected the prostate along with ball and bladder,
almost had a wetdream there and then! The VA isn't all bad!!! lol
Jimmy "reminiscing" Alpha

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 9, 2012, 4:24:42 PM4/9/12
On 4/9/2012 2:59 PM, Pete wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 11:00:45 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Jesus"<belly...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 9, 1:45 pm, Pete the sock puppet<*@*> wrote:
>>> Didn't you see the ping? or did that slip by you too.
>>
>> OK, sock, I'll do it for you.
>>
>> 67.140.21.63
>>
>> Continent: North America (NA)
>> Country: United States (US)
>> State: Pennsylvania
>> City: Meadville
>> Postal Code: 16335
>> Area Code: 814
>> Metro Code: 516
>> ISP: Windstream Communications
>> Time zone: America/Detroit

Charlie, I came up with Bulger for 67.140.21.63?

>> Now tell me again how you pinged me in Erie.
>
> Check your records, if you have any, and tell me where I am.
>
> As to your IP I'll let you try and figure it out.
>
> Then you can explain why you have the discrepancies between your profiles
> and your location.

Message has been deleted

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 6:26:36 PM4/9/12
On 4/9/2012 3:58 PM, Pete wrote:
> Erie was set up for horse n buggy, mule trains to and from the docks.
> Smuggling and freezing your butt off. :)

Interesting. Something like that was said about my hometown
at one time. I believe they said that it was a haven for
mafia gangsters in the 40's and 50's. I can tell you that
there are a large number of drug related killings here,
19 just this year alone, most of them mexicans.
Message has been deleted

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 9:17:42 PM4/9/12
On 4/9/2012 8:09 PM, Pete wrote:
> You may have noticed that small peninsula sticking out, during righteous
> storms it all used to be under water at the least flow over it all. I've
> been gone for a long time. In case the paranoid sock sniffer begins to
> freak.

I used to drive thru Mexico on the way to Panama, but I never stopped
except at fuel stops, it was just to dangerous. I would like to take
my wife down there someday to see the country in the daytime. I saw
a lot of very pretty scenery while traveling thru their, but unless
things are changing their I won't risk it.
Message has been deleted

Rod

Apr 9, 2012, 11:04:09 PM4/9/12
On 4/9/2012 9:46 PM, Pete wrote:
> You are right, I have shown my wife pix both above and below ground, in the
> jungles, seemingly barren hills and they have areas that even supersede
> many areas in the USA. And yeah it isn't worth dying for.
>
> To me driving down there like you did would be tantamount to driving across
> VN. I'm surprised you weren't held up and the trailer/s stolen.

Well..I only stopped for fuel and food, and never logged more than 15
minutes at any stop. It is safe to stop in Mexico City at the truck
stops, several good motels their and unlike the northern regions close
to the US, the city is patrolled and not all the cops are crooked. I can
appreciate that fact because by the time I made mexico city I was
5 hours over the 14 hour limit and terribly tired. Coffee, cold iced tea
and donuts kept me moving. I'm retired now, there is no way I'll EVER
get back into a truck. The more time I spend at home, the more
I realize all the good things that I had missed.

Zeno

Apr 10, 2012, 12:44:51 AM4/10/12
It's more likely than not that his actual name is Rod Eastman. All
that someone is required by law to submit is their true legal name,
which Rod Eastman has acquiesced to.

http://news.cnet.com/Create-an-e-annoyance,-go-to-jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html?part=rss&tag=6022491&subj=news

So, I'm not seeing any hypocrisy on Rod Eastman's part, in pointing
out someone using an alias while in attack mode, instead of meeting
him toe to toe with their real name. But then again, I don't feel
threatened by what Rod Eastman believes and what his faith represents.

Zeno

Apr 10, 2012, 12:56:26 AM4/10/12
On Apr 9, 10:29 am, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/9/2012 11:24 AM, Dr. Jesus wrote:

> > That was not the intent. The Holy Spirit
>
>    The Holy Spirit is not the one guiding you,

Going on a hunch, not having spent much time with "Dr. Jesus", is that
he's out to antagonize. He says the Holy Spirit guides him in mockery
of your beliefs. But what this really adds up to, is that God has
impacted his life. He says he wants to get as far away as possible
from the Lord, yet he can't seem to stay away...

Zeno

Apr 10, 2012, 1:13:58 AM4/10/12
For a long time people playing amateur IP detective concluded that I
lived in Bellevue, WA because that's where my IP's HQ is located. They
were just so dead sure of it; that I must live in Bellevue, WA,
because that's what their dime store IP tracker was telling them. BTW,
you do know it's really easy to fake an IP address to trick a garden
variety IP tracker, don't you?

You can't conclusively establish someone's location via a generic IP
tracker. Conversely, someone who does know what they're doing could
pinpoint someone's location irregardless of them using NNTP hiders
Eternal September.

In other words, you got nothin'