Re: Ameliorating diabetic cardiomyopathy A review

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 29, 2013, 4:06:36 AM4/29/13
Report not abuse
GysdeJongh wrote:

> <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3629872/>
>
> Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes. 2013 Apr 11;6:151-60. doi: 10.2147/DMSO.S30968.
> Print 2013.
>
> Despite our cognizance that diabetes can enhance the chances of heart
> failure, causes multiorgan failure,and contributes to morbidity and
> mortality, it is rapidly increasing menace worldwide. Less attention has
> been paid to alert prediabetics through determining the comprehensive
> predictors of diabetic cardiomyopathy (DCM) and ameliorating DCM using novel
> approaches. DCM is recognized as asymptomatic progressing structural and
> functional remodeling in the heart of diabetics, in the absence of coronary
> atherosclerosis and hypertension. The three major stages of DCM are: (1)
> early stage, where cellular and metabolic changes occur without obvious
> systolic dysfunction; (2) middle stage, which is characterized by increased
> apoptosis, a slight increase in left ventricular size, and diastolic
> dysfunction and where ejection fraction (EF) is <50%; and (3) late stage,
> which is characterized by alteration in microvasculature compliance, an
> increase in left ventricular size, and a decrease in cardiac performance
> leading to heart failure. Recent investigations have revealed that DCM is
> multifactorial in nature and cellular, molecular, and metabolic
> perturbations predisposed and contributed to DCM. Differential expression of
> microRNA (miRNA), signaling molecules involved in glucose metabolism,
> hyperlipidemia, advanced glycogen end products, cardiac extracellular matrix
> remodeling, and alteration in survival and differentiation of resident
> cardiac stem cells are manifested in DCM. A sedentary lifestyle and high fat
> diet causes obesity and this leads to type 2 diabetes and DCM. However,
> exercise training improves insulin sensitivity, contractility of
> cardiomyocytes, and cardiac performance in type 2 diabetes. These findings
> provide new clues to diagnose and mitigate DCM. This review embodies
> developments in the field of DCM with the aim of elucidating the future
> perspectives of predictors and prevention of DCM.
> PMID: 23610527

Far better to reverse/cure DCM by losing the http://WDJW.net/VAT

The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT is by holding to
the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, thereby stopping the
causative overeating **without** harmful undernourishment.

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2013, 11:09:52 PM6/7/13
Report not abuse
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> Robert Preston wrote:
> > Robert Preston wrote:

> > > Jimmy, I did the math on restaurant food and found out that;
> > >
> > > 2 lbs of food can contain up to:
> > > 3800 calories,
> > > 37 grams of saturated fat,
> > > 82 grams of carbohydrates
> > > and 1800 mg of sodium.
> >
> > Make that 2900 mg of sodium @ 32 oz
> >
> > And also add 36 grams of sugar.
> >
> > On the converse side, 32 oz of food can also add up to as little 450
> > calories per day.
>
> That gives a reasonable median of 2125 calories while showing how
> counting calories is meaningless compared to counting ounces.
> Moveover, the price we pay is indexed to the number of ounces of food
> irrespective of the estimated number of calories.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2a3ae0fc69aebeac?

liaM wrote:

> Hello Dr. Chung,
>
> What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
> changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/30d8a6eb2f4b2661?

When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person
has lost their visceral adiposity ( http://WDJW.net/VAT ) by eating
the right amount, which is 32 ounces, of daily food irrespective of
the diet.

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6e4e9a4f860064?

So don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and Author of the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e66adf59151b12b6?

Watcher

Jun 8, 2013, 7:22:04 AM6/8/13
> > > Jimmy, I did the math on restaurant food and found out that;
> > >
> > > 2 lbs of food can contain up to:
> > > 3800 calories,
> > > 37 grams of saturated fat,
> > > 82 grams of carbohydrates
> > > and 1800 mg of sodium.
> >
> > Make that 2900 mg of sodium @ 32 oz
> >
> > And also add 36 grams of sugar.
> >
> > On the converse side, 32 oz of food can also add up to as little 450
> > calories per day.
>
> That gives a reasonable median of 2125 calories while showing how
> counting calories is meaningless compared to counting ounces.
> Moveover, the price we pay is indexed to the number of ounces of food
> irrespective of the estimated number of calories.

Truth, not so as the numbers of the possible range above shows.

I have
watched the evolution of the 2 lb diet from its inception from the
beginning and the many many errors and misconceptions from which it was
cobbled up.

When the movie showed that a mountain climber ate 2 lbs of food a day it
was not considered that was dry weight for dehydrated high energy per
weight foods. Such erros of basic fact continued until we have the cobbled
mess of the current version and rationalization to make it so.

The above range of calorie intake is but another. Story ended, tossed on
the heap of ill concieved just so stories.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Jun 8, 2013, 7:37:16 PM6/8/13
Report not abuse
Let us not leave out the starving is wonderful equation, then.two pounds
of wet sticky rice a day and I'm sure his diet works! But you may lose
your mind, it seems sightwalker's has gone down the gurgler? Poor
sightwalker can't even understand what he reads in the Bible anymore
without getting it mixed up.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2013, 4:26:13 AM6/9/13
Report not abuse

Watcher

Jun 10, 2013, 7:40:19 AM6/10/13
> > > Jimmy, I did the math on restaurant food and found out that;
> > >
> > > 2 lbs of food can contain up to:
> > > 3800 calories,
> > > 37 grams of saturated fat,
> > > 82 grams of carbohydrates
> > > and 1800 mg of sodium.
> >
> > Make that 2900 mg of sodium @ 32 oz
> >
> > And also add 36 grams of sugar.
> >
> > On the converse side, 32 oz of food can also add up to as little 450
> > calories per day.
>
> That gives a reasonable median of 2125 calories while showing how
> counting calories is meaningless compared to counting ounces.
> Moveover, the price we pay is indexed to the number of ounces of food
> irrespective of the estimated number of calories.

Truth, not so as the numbers of the possible range above shows.

I have
watched the evolution of the 2 lb diet from its inception from the
beginning and the many many errors and misconceptions from which it was
cobbled up.

When the movie showed that a mountain climber ate 2 lbs of food a day it
was not considered that was dry weight for dehydrated high energy per
weight foods. Such errors of basic fact continued until we have the

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2013, 1:44:50 PM6/10/13
parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
>
> World Hunger:

Lie.

That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
eat.

> Of the 7,014,490,217 current total world population 914,723,604 are
> wonderfully undernourished and have worms.

Lie.

Being either undernourished or having worms or both is not wonderful.

> We both win Doctor Chung.

Lie.

Your lying means you lose.

> The 8,200 who die today of starvation are the losers.

Lie.

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." -- Apostle Paul
(Philippians 1:21) referring to the fact that sinning stops when
someone dies for there are no thoughts in the grave.

Those who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed among the 8,200 will be
raised up from the dead victorious when our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth returns on that appointed day known only to the Father when
He will judge the living and the dead.

If everyone were to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food then by
GOD's Law of Mass Action there'd be no more starvation in this world.
Yes, gluttony is the deadliest sin because not only has it killed two
immortals (i.e. Adam&Eve) from the outset, it's killing more children
(via starvation and diseases like diabetes) than any other sin.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/34568ea05e07ad12?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear Dr. Chung,
> >> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> >> I'm sure he'll want a list of your findings to go along with all my
> >> oversea ports of call.
> >
> > Not when he reads that you advocate that people ingest tapeworms to
> > lose weight :-)
>
> Dear Dr. Chung,
> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> he'll not care about what I advocate...

Tapeworms are parasites and your doctor would comprehend what's
written here even if you feign ignorance :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41326cb7e90e12a7?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Do you check all food on a scales as you say, or do you estimate at times?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) mindfully chooses to weigh
>> **all** his meals as he has written above and shown on Facebook with
>> all glory to GOD (Philippians 4:13).
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9f3fd765e71beb5?
>>
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
>> diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
>> holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
>> stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
>> fasting.
>>
>>> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
>>> automatically.
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?
>>
>> Being infected by parasites is not healthy.
>>
>> Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
>> His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.
>>
>> May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
>> did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
>> clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
>> of Nazareth. Amen.

> Another pox from sightwalker.

Lie.

All can see that what is requested for you is parasites (not an
infection by a pox virus) from GOD per your own advice:

"If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm
approach automatically." -- Jimmy the parasite-infested Alpha

May GOD bless the parasites inside you, Jimmy, more than ever so they
will consume you faster than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1eec80bfbeb08270?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 12, 2013, 7:59:32 PM6/12/13
Report not abuse

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Jun 12, 2013, 10:50:07 PM6/12/13
Report not abuse
On 6/12/2013 7:59 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

poor sightwalker wouldn't know the truth if it was tattooed on his ass.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 13, 2013, 4:18:43 PM6/13/13
Thus, this physician is a follower ( http://WDJW.net/Luke923 ) of GOD

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Jun 13, 2013, 5:08:30 PM6/13/13
Report not abuse
On 6/13/2013 4:18 PM, sightwaslker with a phd falsely said:
> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>
>> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
>>
>> World Hunger:
>
> Lie.
>
> That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
> eat.

That is just silly, but what we have learned to get from you sightwalker.

>> Of the 7,014,490,217 current total world population 914,723,604 are
>> wonderfully undernourished and have worms.
>
> Lie.

lol, you are silly sightwalker!

> Being either undernourished or having worms or both is not wonderful.

If hunger is good, undernourished is better, and having the gift of
worms must even be better yet!

>> We both win Doctor Chung.
>
> Lie.
>
> Your lying means you lose.

My lying? You sightwalker are the doctor of misinformation it seems.

>> The 8,200 who die today of starvation are the losers.
>
> Lie.

Pardon, you say they are the winners?

It's sad sightwalker you can only defend your diet by calling other liar
when it seems to us who read your nonsense you're the one who lies the
most with you're distortions of health and more sadly the Bible.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 14, 2013, 8:07:54 PM6/14/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2013, 4:23:11 AM6/21/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2013, 12:52:11 PM7/3/13
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply
because we really love him as our LORD loves and commands (John
15:12-3) us with all glory to GOD the Father.

Suggested reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

**and** especially:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bad1f68562af231f?

GSI wrote:

> INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again
(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com
Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of "Trust the Truth -

GSI

Jul 3, 2013, 5:02:15 PM7/3/13

*Humbly (Deu8:3) praying here for GSI's perishing soul...

GSI:  Humbly???   LOL. Not possible for a total asshole like you, Chung.

... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply

because we really love him as our LORD loves and commands (John

15:12-3) us with all glory to GOD the Father.

Assholes like you are not capable of loving anyone.

GSI wrote:

INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Speaking for God is by definition lying.

Spamming Usenet is by definition lying.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again

(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy

Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

YOUR lying bullshit is consistent with your need to be "right",

the most "righteous", and "special" in eyes of "God". A self-righteous

phoney "religious" egoist*, in other words.   *Street term: Asshole

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that

you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of

Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

May "God" replace your arrogant, egocentric, self-righteous,

self-important, spamming asshole nature with that of a humble

and respectful REAL HUMAN.

Amen.

Arrogant Asshole

Don't be an Ayoob:

Don't be an arrogant spamming asshole.

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the

heart:

Spaming Usenet is by definition lying.

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Andrew <><

Pretending to care is by definition lying.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

WARNING: Chung is TOTALLY INSANE.

Andrew B. Chung is a destroyer of Usenet.

Someday, the extremely arrogant Andrew B Chung

will pay for the destruction he has wrought upon Usenet,

especially, the all-Chung-spam, sci.med.cardiology, a

formerly very helpful Usenet site for people with serious

heart problems, now totally destroyed by an egomaniac.

Chung's total arrogance has also destroyed

alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.support.diabetes, and

misc.health.alternative. Chung is an supremely arrogant

Chung's total arrogance has also destroyed

alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.support.diabetes, and

misc.health.alternative. Chung is an supremely arrogant

person, totally egocentric. Pure ego. All ego, and

nothing but ego. There is NO CURE for this condition.

There is a long-term dietary cure, but the patient is

always far too arrogant to follow it. They KNOW the

answer to EVERY question, and they are "always right".

In the most extreme cases, they even KNOW how "God"

and "Jesus" want the rest of us to live.

A small percentage of the population is like this, one

percent or less. Such people are usually unable to get

along with others, and have no real friends. They know

something is not right, but keep quiet about it, and try

to behave "normally".

Many of them pursue fame with extreme determination.

An example is the now deceased Anna Nicole Smith.

Chung's goal is to someday sit to the left of "God" with

"Jesus" on the right, in "God's" "Heavenly Palace".

WARNING: Chung is TOTALLY INSANE.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The Egomaniac "HeartDoc" explains why it doesn't matter

that he has lost his medical board-certification:

(short answer- "GOD-sanctification is infinitely greater

than board-certification" - A.B.Chung)

"This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )

continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he

is known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of

the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse

(Mark 16:18) heart disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a

CAD equivalent, while giving all the glory to GOD

as seen on network TV:

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory

to GOD as the

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3)

him to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more

than ever: http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line concerning

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew being perfect (Matthew 5:48):

GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater

than board-certification for He makes the latter eternal

(1 Corinthians 2:9) without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)"

GSI response:

I guess it's OK to practice medicine without a license,

as long as you have "GOD-sanctification",

like the INSANE egomaniac, Andrew B Chung.

Chung placed under arrest:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43c54ad99711bfc3

Chung terminated:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ecb9c21ab9e36ecf

Chung banned by real Christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f5b198e1c2e93d7c

Chung implicated in wrongful death:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/686660817c873803

Chung medical certification expired:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/2ba5eca58f94e225

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 8, 2013, 2:55:31 AM7/8/13

GSI

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2013, 10:38:20 PM7/16/13
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for James R. simply because we really

James R. wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/555286fb05d6e549?
>
> Andrew, there is no god. God is a flying spaghetti monster....prove me
> wrong.

"Your contradicting yourself is GOD allowing you to unwittingly prove
yourself wrong." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit )

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/60b5ec88c30fe1d7?

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, James, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2013, 7:12:07 PM7/28/13

GSI wrote:

> INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again
(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2013, 9:14:35 PM8/4/13

GSI

Aug 4, 2013, 11:00:49 PM8/4/13
WARNING:
Chung is an ARROGANT, INSANE, SPAMMING P.O.S.,
and everyone on Usenet knows it.
He's a loser and a sick, insane, creep with no friends,
here or anywhere.

WELCOME TO THE ASSHOLE OF USENET, i.e. AN ANDREW B. CHUNG POST.
GROUND ZERO FOR USENET'S MOST INSANE, ARROGANT, SPAMMING CREEP.
[...]

WARNING: Chung is a "dongdan" (cross-dresser, drag-queen) serial
cyberstalker, particularly of gay, and especially, trans-gender males.

WARNING!! YOU HAVE CLICKED ON ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM
CHUNG IS INSANE! HE IS A DANGEROUS PERSON. HE IS A TOTAL
EGOIST - ALL EGO AND NOTHING BUT DIAMOND-HARD EGO.
CHUNG IS ON A QUEST FOR GLORY SUFFICIENT TO MATCH SIZE
OF HIS ENORMOUS EGO. CHUNG BELIEVES HE WILL SOMEDAY
SIT IN GOD'S HEAVENLY PALACE TO THE LEFT OF GOD WITH
JESUS ON THE RIGHT. CHUNG IS TOTALLY INSANE.

WARNING: Chung posts links to his website in order to sell the Chung
"2PD-OMER" diet, a diet that combines "religious" extremism with
dietary extremism. The origin of this quack diet is Chung's
interpretation of biblical scripture in which he reveals that both
"Jesus" and "God" carried around scales and religiously weighed
everything they ate, never consuming more than a biblical "OMER",
todays equivalent of 2 pounds according to Chung's "calculations".
Chung further claims that WHAT you eat is not important, eat roadkill
if you like. Just don't get carried away and consume more than 2
pounds. Chung adds in the strongest terms, that going over 2 pounds
even once is a "perishing soul" offense, and warns that his Messiah,
"LORD" Jesus Christ, teacher of love and forgiveness, will personally
roast alive all offenders.

The dietary insane blather of Andrew B. Chung:

"Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
**and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
evident by what happens in utero."

GSI response: Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the
umbilical cord and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology
in High School knows. Chung shows almost NO real medical knowledge. No
medically trained person would EVER write the bullshit sentence above.

"Actually, hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food
that is verified by the ability to eat real food and may be accompanied
by stomach sounds that allow others to verify the desire to eat real
food even **before** the eating happens." -Andrew B. Chung

( We are so lucky here on UseNet to have free access to the hard earned
wisdom of brilliant medical professionals like Dr. Chung - "Hunger for
real food is simply a desire to eat real food that is verified by the
ability to eat real food." Wow!, who would have guessed? )

"Hunger for real food does not indicate a need for real food as evident
by this desire often increasing when the food is especially palatable
in the middle of eating the "right" daily amount (32 oz, one "OMER")
when any real need would be decreasing." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI response: here Chung, in his determination to be "right", hopes
that you won't notice that "need" and "desire" don't mean the same
thing.
Chung, take your 2 digit IQ, moronic, "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant spamming
asshole-"religious" hustler has consumed. What you are doing here is
PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or "righteous" about it. You
and your sock-puppets are ARROGANT. The rigid "diet" you promote leads
to making you even more arrogant, i.e. bigger ASSHOLES. Though it
hardly seems possible, you will become even more egocentric, rigid, and
self-righteous."

No medical professional would EVER endorse your QUACK diet. Just as no
real scientist would ever endorse Creationism. Both are what happens
when stupid people attempt to force their stupid, LITERAL
interpretation of the Bible into the fields of science and medicine, to
"PROVE" that THEY are the "smart" ones. Food is primarily fuel. There
is NO ONE RIGHT AMOUNT for all people in all climates and all daily
activities, any more than there is one "right" amount of gas for your
car. A lumberjack cannot do a days work on 32 oz. of food, while for
instance, an arrogant, INSANE, internet spammer like Chung probably
could. And it DOES matter WHAT you eat.
The 2IQ-MRON diet is pure 2 digit IQ Evangelical BULLSHIT, and an
attempt to extend Christian Evangelicalism into a highly profitable,
low risk, field of medicine. The suggestion that REAL medical
professionals at Emory University are supporting this BS is laughable.
The janitorial staff at Emory is smarter than that. Supply the phone
number of ONE medical professional who supports the idea that "God",
via INSANE Usenet spammer, Andrew B. Chung, has instructed all humans
to consume exactly 2 pounds of food daily, regardless of sex, age,
weight, activity, body-type/metabolism, climate, etc. to back up these
claims. Any medical professional supporting this diet should lose his
medical license immediately, and that includes Dr. Chung himself.

the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him to
hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:
http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line concerning http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew being perfect
(Matthew 5:48):
GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater than
board-certification for He makes the latter eternal (1 Corinthians 2:9)
without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)"

GSI response: I guess it's OK to practice medicine without a license,
as long as you have "GOD-sanctification", like the INSANE egomaniac,
Andrew B Chung.

WARNING:CHUNG ALERT!!! v1.98

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 11, 2013, 2:35:55 AM8/11/13
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Robert simply because we really

Robert Miles wrote:

> Being 'Born-Again' Linked to More Brain Atrophy: Study
> http://www.philly.com/philly/health/132456883.html

From your source:

"According to the study, people who said they were a "born-again"
Protestant or Catholic, or conversely, those who had no religious
affiliation, had more hippocampal shrinkage (or 'atrophy') compared to
people who identified themselves as Protestants, but not born-again"

This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
http://WDJW.net/Redeemed who simply **prove** we are born again (John
3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) from all things including brain atrophy :-)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d8140cee2925da4f?

Robert Miles wrote:
> MU wrote:
> > Robert Miles wrote:

> >> Looks like you've decided to compete with Chung to see which of you can
> >> make the most incorrect conclusions from inadequate evidence.
> >
> > Since when is seeing the 2lb eating approach work on myself, Chung and
> > dozens of others "inadequate evidence"?
>
> Chung and dozens of sockpuppets?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/713988a3a64cfd6e?

Your lie-riddled question simply confirms this physician's assessment
of why you have type-2 diabetes.

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD give you, Robert, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure obesity

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2013, 10:26:57 AM8/20/13
an eternally condemned and always accursed soul wrote:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

an accursed and eternally condemned soul woefully shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure cardiovascular disease

Not

Aug 20, 2013, 10:48:35 AM8/20/13

not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

It is not what we declare about self, it is what can be observed outside
of self.

This is missing in your posts and behavior:

"Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 26, 2013, 3:22:25 PM8/26/13
An eternally condemned and accursed soul wailed and gnashed its teeth
as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus Deo !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

An eternally condemned and accursed soul wailed and gnashed its teeth
as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD openly torment you more than ever thereby ever comforting
those of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

an eternally accursed and forever condemned soul despairingly wailed
repeatedly:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are fovever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

an eternally condemned and always accursed soul woefully shrieked many
times:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Unknown

Aug 26, 2013, 4:50:32 PM8/26/13
Matt 7:
Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone?
Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent?

Matt 15:
Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on
the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have
nothing to eatand I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the
way. And his disciples say unto him, Whence should we have so much bread
in the wilderness, as to fill so great a multitude? And Jesus saith unto
them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven, and a few little
fishes. And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground. And he
took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave thanks, and brake them, and
gave to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude. And they did
all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left
seven baskets full.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2013, 11:05:31 PM9/4/13
Susan wrote:

> Type 2 Diabetes Progresses Faster in Children
> In addition, complications are appearing faster and at what appear to be
> a more significant rate....
>
> The study included around 700 children between 10 and 17 years old with
> type 2 diabetes. Subjects had the disease for 8 months on average.
> Children under 10 were excluded because it is rare to see type 2
> diabetes in that demographic. All participants were overweight with a
> BMI above the 85th percentile.
>
> Children received diabetes education and were randomized to one of three
> groups. These groups were either being treated with metformin, metformin
> plus intensive lifestyle changes, or metformin plus rosiglitazone.
>
> The rate of deterioration of beta cell function in youth was almost four
> times higher than has been reported in adults, researchers found, noting
> a 20-35 percent decline in beta cell function per year on average,
> compared to 7-11 percent for adults (as reported in previous research).
> The study followed patients for four years and assessed the
> complications associated with diabetes. High blood pressure increased 22
> percent over the 4 year follow-up period. Additionally,
> microalbuminuria, an early sign of kidney disease, almost tripled from
> 6.3 percent to nearly 17 percent. Eye damage seemed to be similar in
> children and adults.
> Researchers found that LDL, triglycerides and other inflammatory markers
> all rose over 12 months and then stabilized over the next 24 months. The
> percentage of youth with LDL levels over 130 mg/dl and those needing to
> be placed on cholesterol-lowering medications once their levels exceeded
> 130 mg/dl rose from 4.5 percent of participants to 10.7 percent over 36
> months.
>
> Experts suspect that the age for kidney transplants will begin to drop.
> It is essential to push education about preventing diabetes and obesity
> through implementation of a healthy diet and physical activity.
>
> "The message here is that if you are going to treat youth with type 2
> diabetes effectively, it must be done early and aggressively targeting
> to improve beta cell function and insulin resistance. The development of
> type 2 diabetes among young individuals has significant public health
> consequences as these youth are likely to manifest the complications of
> diabetes, including retinopathy, nephropathy, neuropathy and
> cardiovascular disease, at a time that should be the most active and
> productive of their lives," concluded an accompanying commentary by
> Griffin P. Rodgers, MD, director of the National Institute of Diabetes
> and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, part of the National Institutes of
> Health, which funded the study, and NIDDK colleagues Barbara Linder, MD,
> PhD, senior advisor for childhood diabetes research; and Judith Fradkin,
> MD, director of the Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic
> Diseases of NIDDK.
> Diabetes May, 2013

Source:

http://bit.ly/15qDWAL

The absolutely only **healthy** way to save these children is by
having them hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
thereby stopping their overeating without undernourishment.

All who oppose this, like unhappy Oyster (aka Aribert Deckers), are
essentially guilty of their murder:

http://bit.ly/119TbZU

The blood of these 700 children in this study and countless other
children worldwide are on the hands of Mr. Deckers, who is technically
as evil as Adolph Hitler, who was also responsible for the deaths of
countless children albeit in the gas chambers of Germany during WWII.
It's not by chance (Proverbs 16:33) that Mr. Deckers is a German too.

Thus, with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Corinthians 13 **and** 1
Peter 3:8) http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew prays as follows:

May GOD have mercy on Aribert Decker's perishing soul, in the name of

Aribert Deckers (aka unHappy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > unHappy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul, Aribert, by softening your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you would be born again of
water and Spirit (John 3:3&5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what
they often call morbidly obese. He explained that morbid obesity
simply means that if something happened to me that could be
attiributed to weight and I were to end up in the not breathing state.
ok some call it DEAD that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural
causes related to weight more or less. Ive been told I was a chunky
fella a couple times, maybe even fat... but not quite that harshly.
Definitely made me think about a few things, as much as I dislike
scare tactics when it comes to health. Well in the midst of the shock
treatment, he also had me come to a heart wellness seminar that he
does on some Saturdays in Mableton. Nice little get together, he has
folks from the community come in and discuss Tai Chi, exercises,
testimonials, all kinds of good stuff. Then he shows the movie
SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD Omer approach that he has
his patients use to lose weight. In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH
you eat is more of the issue than WHAT you eat and portion is more
important than any fat content or calories. I agree with this. This
is why I have always been more successful on more liquid diets
(cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous)) than anything
else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2013, 5:58:44 PM9/10/13

Unknown

Sep 10, 2013, 7:36:12 PM9/10/13

A sister admonishes, teaches and corrects:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOvKc_DJT-8

May God bless and protect and heal and open ears that you might have peace
at last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2013, 10:24:13 AM9/18/13
>> clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
>> of Nazareth. Amen.

> Another pox from sightwalker.

Lie.

All can see that what is requested for you is parasites (not an
infection by a pox virus) from GOD per your own advice:

"If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm
approach automatically." -- Jimmy the parasite-infested Alpha

May GOD bless the parasites inside you, Jimmy, more than ever so they
will consume you faster than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.
May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure obesity

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2013, 10:28:40 PM9/24/13

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 25, 2013, 9:26:55 AM9/25/13
On 9/24/2013 10:28 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>
>> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
>>
>> World Hunger:
>
> Lie.
>
> That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
> eat.

We see you sightwalker, be a sweet little boy and have a Snicker's,
you're just not yourself when you are hungry.

Hunger can sure make the weak minded act funny, no matter how many PhD's
they have!!!
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2013, 6:50:22 AM10/13/13

GSI wrote:

> INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again
(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com
Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 16, 2014, 10:00:52 AM1/16/14
On 6/10/2013 1:44 PM, sightwalkr with a phd said:

Jimmy hopes for poor poor sightwalker a fiscally successful, personally
fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the
generally accepted Gregorian 2014 and Jewish 5774 calendar year, but not
without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply
that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the
only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the
race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, political
persuasion or choice of computer platform of the wishee.

Get them eyes fixed on the sad looking girlee, she'll never find a man
lookin so poorlee...
Jimmy Alpha GeD

> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>
>> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
>>
>> World Hunger:
>
> Lie.
>
> That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
> eat.
>
> Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
> Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
> not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
> Him:
>
> "Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
> in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Amen.
>
> Source:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?
>
> Suggested additional reading:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?
>
> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?
>
> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?
>
> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?
>
> May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
> Nazareth.
>
> Amen.
>
> Don't be an Ayoob:
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
> http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
> 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
> 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
> http://WDJW.net/VAT
>
> ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
> and Author of "Trust the Truth -

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 17, 2014, 3:20:06 PM1/17/14

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 17, 2014, 3:20:12 PM1/17/14

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 17, 2014, 3:21:49 PM1/17/14
> Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 18, 2014, 2:36:47 PM1/18/14
Report not abuse
> Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 18, 2014, 2:43:37 PM1/18/14
> Thus, this physician is a follower ( http://WDJW.net/Luke923 ) of GOD

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 18, 2014, 2:45:17 PM1/18/14

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 18, 2014, 5:55:05 PM1/18/14
> Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 18, 2014, 5:55:42 PM1/18/14
> Thus, this physician is a follower ( http://WDJW.net/Luke923 ) of GOD

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 18, 2014, 5:56:15 PM1/18/14

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 19, 2014, 9:14:52 AM1/19/14
> Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 19, 2014, 9:15:10 AM1/19/14
> Thus, this physician is a follower ( http://WDJW.net/Luke923 ) of GOD

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 19, 2014, 9:15:31 AM1/19/14

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 19, 2014, 9:15:34 AM1/19/14

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 19, 2014, 9:15:51 AM1/19/14

Andrew B. Lovingly MD/PhD Reply

Jan 19, 2014, 7:10:45 PM1/19/14
> Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with

Andrew B. Lovingly MD/PhD Reply

Jan 19, 2014, 7:11:57 PM1/19/14
Report not abuse
> Thus, this physician is a follower ( http://WDJW.net/Luke923 ) of GOD