Re: More Years Obese Equals More Diabetes Risk

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2012, 7:02:11 PM1/5/12
GysdeJongh wrote:
> <http://www.medpagetoday.com/Pediatrics/Obesity/30478>
>
> More Years Obese Equals More Diabetes Risk

It is because of the VAT.

The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT is to http://WDJW.net/Guard
(Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding to the right amount, which is 32
ounces of daily food.

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

ken

Jan 5, 2012, 9:02:06 PM1/5/12
*_*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2012, 9:25:36 PM1/5/12
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ken simply because we really love
him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the
Father.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42797e450fd691c1?

ken

Jan 5, 2012, 10:28:05 PM1/5/12
**__**

Jan Drew

Jan 5, 2012, 11:05:26 PM1/5/12
On Jan 5, 10:28 pm, ken <flakey...@att.net>

[ ]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jan 6, 2012, 1:57:45 AM1/6/12

Someone with an awful eating disorder wrote:

> wonderfully hungry :-)

Suggested reading;
NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete...

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

> Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food

Incorrect; as evidenced by the fact that the claimant continually
states being in a constant state of perpetual hunger, meaning the
claimant obviously is not eating enough. That coupled with the
claimant's masochistic enjoyment of self imposed hunger discomfort and
self imposed oppressive obsessive compulsive food weighing regimen, to
deprive self of enough food to perpetuate hunger discomfort, clearly
indicates a sever eating disorder.

--

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

"Myth: You Can't Be Overweight and Healthy"
http://www.obesitymyths.com/myth4.1.htm

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer"
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

Anyone can say insincerely say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

"To avoid being influenced by false doctrine is, number one:
Be on guard against a loner when it comes to Biblical interpretation.
People who say that they have the truth and they're alone in it and
they're creating new ideas. A lone individual who claims to have some
kind of revelation which is actually false doctrine blended with
truth. We have to be careful of these individuals who claim to have
the Holy Spirit, but they are out of harmony with historic true
doctrine.

Second, become a good student of Scripture... with other Bible
studying Christians. Not alone only. It's not wrong to study the
Scriptures alone, but studying with other Bible studying Christians,
interacting with other Bible studying Christians, mentors, on full
time regular basis, in order to avoid some kind of strange
interpretation of Scripture." Dr. Gene Getz
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/renewal-radio/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2012, 3:38:36 AM1/6/12
someone whose name's been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
wrote:

> Suggested Reading for Andrew B. Chung:
>
> NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:
> http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, is
the absolutely farthest a person can be from an eating disorder just
as the farthest one can travel into a city is downtown.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0a1d98b5083dfcc7?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.

Your severely overeating does indicate that you have been cursed by
GOD with an eating disorder:

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

Source:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jan 6, 2012, 8:07:14 AM1/6/12
A crackpot with an awful eating disorder wrote:

> wonderfully hungry :-)

Suggested reading:
NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete...

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

> Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food

Incorrect; as evidenced by the fact that the crackpot continually
states being in a constant state of perpetual hunger, meaning the
crackpot obviously is not eating enough. That coupled with the
crackpot's masochistic enjoyment of self imposed hunger discomfort and
self imposed oppressive obsessive compulsive food weighing regimen, to
deprive self of enough food to perpetuate hunger discomfort, clearly
indicates a sever eating disorder.

**and**

"Beware of the loner"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

> this physician who is not a loner simply because physicians are by definition not
> loners

A better command of the English language is needed: Not a loner
socially, but rather a loner in being alone in singular self-serving
Biblical interpretation.

> "Be a good student of Scripture." -- False doctrine
>
> "Only One is good." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew 19:17)

Once again, A better command of the English language is needed: Being
a good student means to be a skilled student, as opposed to the
student's state of righteousness.

"Be a *good/skilled* student of scripture".

"Only One is *good/righteous*" (Matthew 19:17)

--
Brian <><

"Myth: You Can't Be Overweight and Healthy"
http://www.obesitymyths.com/myth4.1.htm

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer"
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

**again**

ken

Jan 6, 2012, 10:55:54 AM1/6/12
**__**

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jan 7, 2012, 3:00:50 AM1/7/12
Webster dictionary: Hunger:

To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve

A crackpot said:

> Hunger is not a sensation.

Macmillan dictionary: Hunger:

1. The feeling (sensation) that you have when you need to eat
something

2. A lack of food that can cause illness or death

> What is the correct definition?
> a burning...gnawing sensation

Correct.

> Foolishly
> Be hungrier

No thanks :-)

Stop Hunger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nw6BTRb-RI

Suggested Reading for a lone crackpot with a sever eating disorder:

NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

> Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food

Incorrect; as evidenced by the fact that the crackpot continually
states being in a constant state of perpetual hunger, meaning the
crackpot obviously is not eating enough.
--
Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

"Myth: You Can't Be Overweight and Healthy"
http://www.obesitymyths.com/myth4.1.htm

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer"
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

Anyone can say insincerely say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

"Beware of the loner"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

> this physician who is not a loner simply because physicians are by definition not
> loners

A better command of the English language is needed: Not a loner
socially, but rather a loner in being alone in singular self-serving
Biblical interpretation.

> "Be a good student of Scripture." -- False doctrine
>
> "Only One is good." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew 19:17)

Once again, A better command of the English language is needed: Being
a good student means to be an adroit student, as opposed to the
student's state of righteousness.

"Be a *good/adroit* student of scripture".

"Only One is *good/righteous*"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2012, 1:26:22 AM1/9/12

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jan 9, 2012, 2:51:12 AM1/9/12
A crackpot with an awful eating disorder wrote:

> wonderfully hungry :-)

Suggested reading:
NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

> Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food

Incorrect; as evidenced by the fact that the crackpot continually
states being in a constant state of perpetual hunger,
meaning the crackpot obviously is not eating enough.

**and**

Beware of the loner (Someone who is alone in their interpretation of
the Bible)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

> this physician who is not a loner simply because physicians are by definition not
> loners

A better command of the English language is needed: Not a loner
socially, but rather a loner in being alone in singular self-serving
Biblical interpretation.

> "Be a good student of Scripture." -- False doctrine
>
> "Only One is good." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew 19:17)

Once again, A better understanding of English, Greek and theology is
needed: Being a good student means to be an adroit student, as opposed
to the student's state of righteousness.

"Good" ἀγαθοῦ (agathou) – inherently (intrinsically) good; as to the
believer, agathós describes what originates from God and is empowered
by Him in their life, through faith.

--
Brian <><

[...]

Second, become a good (skilled, ardent, dedicated)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2012, 5:11:47 AM1/9/12
"Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau
(Genesis 25:32)

GOD hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)

"Blessed are you who hunger now" -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth
(Luke 6:21a) Who is the truth (John 14:6).

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is GOD (John 20:28).

Therefore, hunger is not starvation and is wonderful for GOD's
blessing us is wonderful.

Why?

Because GOD says so (Luke 6:21a).

someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
wrote:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed.

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount (32 oz) of daily
food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Hunger is the desire to eat food combined with the ability to eat
food.

How do we use the word hunger correctly in sentences?

(1) A boy, who has hunger, wants to eat and is able to eat.

(2) Each person feels hunger in their heart differently for each
person's heart is different. Some feel it to be a burning sensation,
others a gnawing sensation, and still others an empty sensation.

(3) Foolishly eating rancid meat stops hunger.

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> blotted from God's Book of Life?

The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

"Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29b32e2446470998?

wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52ff4b8b4947454c?

wrote:
> > Mark Peterson wrote:
> >
> > > I crave sweets and sugars.
> >
> > That is normal.
> >
> > It is normal to desire to eat things that are sweet.
> >
> > > I am a chocoholic.
> >
> > That comes from confusing your desire to eat chocolate with the need
> > to eat it.
> >
> > Desire never becomes need.
> >
> > > What are your best tips for curing cravings for carbs and
> > > sweets?
> >
> > There is no need to cure that which is normal.
>
> Something which is normal, doesn't keep it from being harmful.

Something that is normal is not a disease to be cured.

> Being a "chocoholic" is a behavior problem.

Being a "chocoholic" is not normal and is disease arising from the
delusional thinking that desire for chocolate indicates a need for
chocolate. Only the renewing (Ephesians 4:23) of the mind by the
Spirit of Truth can cure this mental problem.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e738acf4937c79b?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
the subject line of a post on 12/4/2011:

"Chung can't say 'Jesus is Lord'"

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d8f31bfe437fc67?

If that were true, there wouldn't be an updated outgoing cellphone
voicemail message for today (12/4/2011) with this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) quoting 1 Corinthians 12:3 for all to
witness :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bc656c9738f0cec?

wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>
> > ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked
> (Jeremiah 17:9)

Hence, mind, with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
), over the heart.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/354ffd3ca8c22eca?

wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > > "For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
> > > as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for satan himself masquerades
> > > as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants
> > > also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
> > > their actions deserve" (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)
> >
> > According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
> > false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were Jewish.
>
> Wrong. The Apostle Luke was a Gentile (cf. Colossians 4:10-14)

Apostle Paul writing "Luke, the doctor" (Colossians 4:14) is not his
writing "Luke, the Apostle." Moreover, Luke was Greek and not Chinese
making 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 not applicable to this **Chinese**
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) even if Luke were an Apostle of
Christ.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa0db022a9a46d77?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?

wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Jimmy Alpha; GeD

Jan 9, 2012, 6:29:59 AM1/9/12
On 1/9/2012 5:11 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau
> (Genesis 25:32)

World Hunger:

Of the 7,014,490,217 current total world population 914,723,604 are
wonderfully undernourished and have worms. We both win Doctor Chung. The
8,200 who die today of starvation are the losers.

Jimmy "proponent of the two tapeworm natural approach" Alpha GeD

The opinions expressed here are those of James Alpha, and
should not be mistaken as medical or religious advice,
even tho the opinions could be used as such.
http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/diets/tapeworm-diet/

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jan 9, 2012, 7:12:43 AM1/9/12
"Jimmy Alpha; GeD" wrote:
> On 1/9/2012 5:14 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau
> > (Genesis 25:32)
>
> World Hunger:
>
> Of the 7,014,490,217 current total world population 914,723,604 are
> wonderfully undernourished and have worms. We both win Doctor Chung. The
> 8,200 who die today of starvation are the losers.

Poor Esau, Jacob took advantage of his hypoglycemia.

--

A crackpot said:

> Hunger is not a sensation.

Macmillan dictionary: Hunger:

1. The feeling (sensation) that you have when you need to eat
something

2. A lack of food that can cause illness or death

> What is the correct definition?
> a burning...gnawing sensation

Correct.

> Foolishly
> Be hungrier

No thanks :-)

Stop Hunger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nw6BTRb-RI

Suggested Reading for a lone crackpot with a sever eating disorder:

NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

> Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food

Incorrect; as evidenced by the fact that the crackpot continually
states being in a constant state of perpetual hunger, meaning the
crackpot obviously is not eating enough.
--
Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

"Myth: You Can't Be Overweight and Healthy"
http://www.obesitymyths.com/myth4.1.htm

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer"
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

Anyone can say insincerely say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

Beware of the loner (Someone who is alone in their interpretation of
the Bible)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

> this physician who is not a loner simply because physicians are by definition not
> loners

A better command of the English language is needed: Not a loner
socially, but rather a loner in being alone in singular self-serving
Biblical interpretation.

> "Be a good student of Scripture." -- False doctrine
>
> "Only One is good." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew 19:17)

Once again, A better understanding of English, Greek and theology is
needed: Being a good student means to be an adroit student, as opposed
to the student's state of righteousness.

"Good" ἀγαθοῦ (agathou) – inherently (intrinsically) good; as to the
believer, agathós describes what originates from God and is empowered
by Him in their life, through faith.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2012, 10:26:53 PM1/9/12
parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear Dr. Chung,
> >> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> >> I'm sure he'll want a list of your findings to go along with all my
> >> oversea ports of call.
> >
> > Not when he reads that you advocate that people ingest tapeworms to
> > lose weight :-)
>
> Dear Dr. Chung,
> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> he'll not care about what I advocate...

Tapeworms are parasites and your doctor would comprehend what's
written here even if you feign ignorance :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41326cb7e90e12a7?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Do you check all food on a scales as you say, or do you estimate at times?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) mindfully chooses to weigh
>> **all** his meals as he has written above and shown on Facebook with
>> all glory to GOD (Philippians 4:13).
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9f3fd765e71beb5?
>>
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
>> diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
>> holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
>> stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
>> fasting.
>>
>>> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
>>> automatically.
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?
>>
>> Being infected by parasites is not healthy.
>>
>> Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
>> His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.
>>
>> May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
>> did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
>> clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
>> of Nazareth. Amen.

> Another pox from sightwalker.

Lie.

All can see that what is requested for you is parasites (not an
infection by a pox virus) from GOD per your own advice:

"If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm
approach automatically." -- Jimmy the parasite-infested Alpha

May GOD bless the parasites inside you, Jimmy, more than ever so they
will consume you faster than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1eec80bfbeb08270?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2012, 10:17:33 PM1/9/12
> [...]

>> clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
>> of Nazareth. Amen.

> Another pox from sightwalker.

Lie.

All can see that what is requested for you is parasites (not an
infection by a pox virus) from GOD per your own advice:

"If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm
approach automatically." -- Jimmy the parasite-infested Alpha

May GOD bless the parasites inside you, Jimmy, more than ever so they
will consume you faster than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1eec80bfbeb08270?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2012, 2:58:17 AM1/11/12
"Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau
(Genesis 25:32)

GOD hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3) because of this lie coming out of his
mouth.

"Blessed are you who hunger now" -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth
(Luke 6:21a) Who is the truth (John 14:6).

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is GOD (John 20:28).

Therefore, hunger is not starvation and is wonderful for GOD blessing
us and knowing that He is blessing us now are both wonderful.

wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > > "For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
> > > as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for satan himself masquerades
> > > as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants
> > > also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
> > > their actions deserve" (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)
> >
> > According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
> > false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were Jewish.
>
> Wrong. The Apostle Luke was a Gentile (cf. Colossians 4:10-14)

Apostle Paul writing "Luke, the doctor" (Colossians 4:14) is not his
writing "Luke, the Apostle." Moreover, Luke was Greek and not Chinese
making 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 not applicable to this **Chinese**
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) even if Luke were an Apostle of
Christ.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa0db022a9a46d77?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?

someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)

Jimmy Alpha; GeD

Jan 11, 2012, 7:37:12 AM1/11/12
On 1/11/2012 2:58 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD aka sightwalker said:
> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau
> (Genesis 25:32)

Jimmy Alpha; GeD

Jan 11, 2012, 8:22:09 AM1/11/12
On 1/7/2012 2:07 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD aka sightwalker said:

> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Doctor Chung, you ok today, you appear rather manic this AM? Perhaps a
lithium or two on the menu will help? I know a couple eskalith 600's and
one or two norco 10's will bring Jimmy right down! You could add one or
two temazepam 30's and a handful of st johns wort on the scales this PM
and enjoy a dreamy lost weekend without the mania. Side effects may include:
Hallucinations of snakes falling from the sky
Decreased sex drive
Heart palpitations
And you may miss church Sunday

That's right, you're your own church.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2012, 4:45:59 AM1/12/12
parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
>
> World Hunger:

Lie.

That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
eat.

> Of the 7,014,490,217 current total world population 914,723,604 are
> wonderfully undernourished and have worms.

Lie.

Being either undernourished or having worms or both is not wonderful.

> We both win Doctor Chung.

Lie.

Your lying means you lose.

> The 8,200 who die today of starvation are the losers.

Lie.

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." -- Apostle Paul
(Philippians 1:21) referring to the fact that sinning stops when
someone dies for there are no thoughts in the grave.

Those who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed among the 8,200 will be
raised up from the dead victorious when our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth returns on that appointed day known only to the Father when
He will judge the living and the dead.

If everyone were to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food then by
GOD's Law of Mass Action there'd be no more starvation in this world.
Yes, gluttony is the greatest sin because not only has it killed two
immortals (i.e. Adam&Eve) from the outset, it's killing more children
(via starvation and diseases like diabetes) than any other sin.

> [...]

>> clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
>> of Nazareth. Amen.

> Another pox from sightwalker.

Lie.

All can see that what is requested for you is parasites (not an
infection by a pox virus) from GOD per your own advice:

"If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm
approach automatically." -- Jimmy the parasite-infested Alpha

May GOD bless the parasites inside you, Jimmy, more than ever so they
will consume you faster than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1eec80bfbeb08270?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of

Jimmy Alpha; GeD

Jan 12, 2012, 9:05:31 AM1/12/12
On 1/12/2012 4:45 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

Dear Dr. Chung,

When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
he'll not care about what I advocate, they at the VA care I don't leap
from the top of the parking structure, or if the flash backs are under
control. For them to deal with a tapeworm would be a stroll in the park.
They know Jimmy might at anytime kiss a train. So again I'm asking for
that list of your findings to go along with all my oversea ports of
call. I also would kindly ask you to henceforth not post my infirmities
public as you are in the habit of doing.

You may email your findings to jimmy...@operamail.com, and if the VA
has questions I have this as contact info on you, please correct as
needed either here or by email.

Oh, Jimmy isn't a board certified Wormologist, my only claim is that of
having a GeD. Hence the doctors at VA will do as any real doctors here
do, think you are the joke if you talk of the tapeworms, or your voo doo
*diet*!

Chung Andrew B MD
5701 Mableton Parkway Southwest,
Mableton, GA 30126