Re: Coconut Oil Helps Keep Weight Off

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2011, 10:44:08 PM12/17/11
Ellen K. wrote:

> [...]
>
> Several studies published in the International Journal of Obesity and
> Metabolic Disorders show that this really works. One study measured fat
> burning and calorie expenditure in obese men who ate coconut oil -- not only
> were both accelerated, but the coconut oil also resulted in diminished fat
> storage. Another study evaluated women who followed a diet for 27 days in
> which 30% of their daily total calories came from medium-chain triglycerides
> (MCTs), the kind found in coconut oil -- it was found to boost fat burning
> and calorie expenditure.
>
> Why Is This Fat So Good?
>
> These great results may seem counterintuitive, since we know that coconut
> oil is a saturated fat. But, as we've discussed previously in Daily Health
> News (see "Tropical Delicacy -- The Magic of Coconut," October 1, 2007,
> issue), coconut oil has MCTs, which are metabolized differently by the body
> than other saturated fats. According to Sally Fallon Morell, author of the
> book Nourishing Traditions and the president of The Weston A. Price
> Foundation, an organization that champions traditional full-fat, natural
> foods, the body uses MCTs quickly for energy rather than storing them as
> fat.
>
> This weight-loss advantage makes sense given what scientists already knew
> about coconut oil and heart health in the real world: Natives of the
> Trobriand Islands in New Guinea, who consume about 80% of their daily
> calories from coconut and coconut oil, have virtually no ischemic heart
> disease or stroke. This population is also notable in its apparent lack of
> excess body fat.
>
> Yet more benefits: Coconut oil also contains some other very healthy fatty
> acids, including lauric acid, which is known to be antimicrobial and
> protective against the bacterium H. Pylori. Coconut oil contains capric
> acid, too, which has strong anti-yeast properties. Like omega-3 oils,
> coconut oil reduces blood "stickiness" -- a factor in heart disease. And the
> MCTs feed healthful bacteria in the large intestine and fight off harmful
> pathogens in the digestive tract.
>
> What to Do?
>
> More research is needed to learn how much coconut oil one might consume to
> promote weight loss, though Fallon Morell suggests that a tablespoon (you
> can cook with it, blend it in a smoothie, or use it on rice or pasta) with
> each meal would be a reasonable starting point.
>
> Coconut oil is widely available, even in supermarkets. Don't be put off by
> the fact that it is sold in solid form -- the melting point is 76�F, so it
> literally melts in your mouth and stays liquid in your body. Avoid coconut
> oil that is labeled RBD (it stands for "refined, bleached, deodorized"),
> which means that it has been processed with chemicals. Choose instead
> products labeled "extra virgin coconut oil" or "organic coconut oil." These
> versions are clean and, based on what all this research is showing us, might

Smarter to simply stop overeating without undereating.

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 17, 2011, 11:30:37 PM12/17/11
If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
automatically.

Jimmy "proponent of the two tapeworm approach" Alpha GeD
The opinions expressed here are those of James Alpha, and
should not be mistaken as medical or religious advice,
even tho the opinions could be used as such.

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 18, 2011, 12:33:48 AM12/18/11
On Dec 17, 8:30 pm, "Jimmy Alpha; GED" <jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
wrote:

> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
> automatically.

Jimmy, the two tapeworm approach has been highly successful on a vast
number of anonymous test subjects. And I'm sure that it will receive
the same level of recognition and corroboration from dieticians and
nutritionists as the 2pid 0mer has.

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 18, 2011, 12:49:08 AM12/18/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD loner @ misinterpretation.error
someone who likes to make stuff up wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

If Andrew B. Chung were more Biblically literate, he'd know the proper
title is, the "Lamb's Book of Life" (Rev. 21:27) Therefore his false
claim is easily dismissed on that basis alone.

However, according to Andrew B. Chung's misinterpretation of 1 Cor
12:3, since this person can say "Jesus is Lord" as evidenced by
updated outgoing cellphone voicemail message for today with this
person quoting 1 Corinthians 12:3 for all to witness, his soul is
saved :-)

> > Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> > straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> > blotted from God's Book of Life?
>
> The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
> starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

LOL! Ridiculous! Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a word
for word corroboration of that absurd interpretation from a genuine
evangelical Christian theologian, Bible scholar, Bible teacher who's
considered to be credible within mainstream reformed Christianity?

William Tyndale?
Jonathan Edwards?
John Wesley?
George Whitefield?
Charles Spurgeon?
Dwight L. Moody?
Karl Barth?
A. W. Tozer?
C.S. Lewis?
Merrill Unger?
F. F. Bruce?
Francis Schaeffer?
Bruce Metzger?
Gleason Archer?
James Kennedy?
Jerry Falwell?
James Montgomery Boice?
Greg Bahnsen?
Gregory Beale?
Craig Blomberg?
John Frame?
Norman Geisler?
Andreas Kostenberger?
Richard Longenecker?
John Warwick Montgomery?
J. P. Moreland?
J. I. Packer?
Andrew Purves?
Miroslav Volf?
Stephen H. Webb?
Edwin M. Yamauchi?
Ravi Zacharias?
Alistair Begg?
Billy Graham?
Walter Martin?
Hank Hanegraaff?
Jack Hayford?
John MacArthur?
Chuck Smith?
Charles Stanley?
Robert Young?
Joseph Rotherham?
Thomas Nelson?
R.K. Harrison?
Ronald Youngblood?
Kermit Ecklebarger?
James Strong?
C.I. Scofield?

(A few names collected from my personal library)

Anyone, anyone at all, other than Andrew B. Chung (or another
similar kook like Andrew's lacky partner, Courtney "MU" Brown)
and what he personally solely misinterprets from Scripture and claims
supposedly comes to him from the Holy Spirit?

To avoid being influenced by false doctrine is, number one:
Be on guard against a loner when it comes to Biblical interpretation.
People who say that they have the truth and they're alone in it and
they're creating new ideas. A lone individual who claims to have some
kind of revelation which is actually false doctrine blended with
truth. We have to be careful of these individuals who claim to have
the Holy Spirit, but they are out of harmony with historic true
doctrine.

Second, become a good student of Scripture... with other Bible
studying Christians. Not alone only. It's not wrong to study the
Scriptures alone, but studying with other Bible studying Christians,
interacting with other Bible studying Christians, mentors, on full
time regular basis, in order to avoid some kind of strange
interpretation of Scripture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2011, 1:57:28 AM12/18/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> > Smarter to simply stop overeating without undereating.

The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
fasting.

> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
> automatically.

Being infected by parasites is not healthy.

Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.

May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 18, 2011, 3:43:38 AM12/18/11
On Dec 17, 10:57 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
> diabetes is to <snip spam> (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
> holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food

Wrong. Attempting to adhere to a ritualistic eating regimen, will
likely either result in it fizzling out or result in you developing a
serious eating disorder.

Suggested reading for Andrew B. Chung:

NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

> stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
> fasting.

Likewise attempting to create false doctrines which are out of harmony
with historical true doctrine, by isolating yourself form studying the
Bible with real Christians, will result in you becoming a loner
crackpot.

Suggested video for Andrew B. Chung to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Suggested activity for Andrew B. Chung:

Joining a Fellowship of Bible studying true Christians who follow
orthodox mainstream historical true doctrine, on a full time regular
basis, with the intention of learning from them and learning with
them. To give up on being a loner with crackpot interpretations in
order to become a real Christian.

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 18, 2011, 3:46:42 AM12/18/11
wrote:

> Being infected by parasites is not healthy.

Indeed, that's why Christian fellowships tell crackpot parasites like
Andrew B. Chung, to leave and never return.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2011, 4:17:17 AM12/18/11
someone whose name's blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33) wrote:

> > "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher
>
> Per Andrew B. Chung's claim, since the Bible teacher said "Jesus is
> Lord" he must have been speaking through the Holy Spirit, therefore
> the teacher's statement must be true.

No, just "Jesus is LORD" is true and cannot be said without the
intervention of the Holy Spirit for it is written "no one can say
'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/df7a5678ad7dcd7f?

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Deaf-mutes obviously can't say anything much less say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD"' has been logically proven to be false since anyone
would include deaf-mutes." -- gentile Christian disciple in the Holy
Spirit

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
11/27/11:

> Claire and I are going to be in church tomorrow, Android er, Andrew.
> How about you?

Those of us who are ever mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both
thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what the LORD wants with all
glory to GOD the Father are in His Church (Matthew 16:18) all the time
even as we now write and post on Usenet.

As for going to a church building to tithe and to edify by truthfully
saying "wonderfully hungry" (Luke 6:21a) whenever greeted, this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is guided by the Holy Spirit
( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) indwelling in his mind to do that this
morning (11/27/11) instead of tomorrow (11/28/11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/84eebdc7b620bc33?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> blotted from God's Book of Life?

The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

"Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29b32e2446470998?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52ff4b8b4947454c?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
> > Mark Peterson wrote:
> >
> > > I crave sweets and sugars.
> >
> > That is normal.
> >
> > It is normal to desire to eat things that are sweet.
> >
> > > I am a chocoholic.
> >
> > That comes from confusing your desire to eat chocolate with the need
> > to eat it.
> >
> > Desire never becomes need.
> >
> > > What are your best tips for curing cravings for carbs and
> > > sweets?
> >
> > There is no need to cure that which is normal.
>
> Something which is normal, doesn't keep it from being harmful.

Something that is normal is not a disease to be cured.

> Being a "chocoholic" is a behavior problem.

Being a "chocoholic" is not normal and is disease arising from the
delusional thinking that desire for chocolate indicates a need for
chocolate. Only the renewing (Ephesians 4:23) of the mind by the
Spirit of Truth can cure this mental problem.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e738acf4937c79b?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
the subject line of a post on 12/4/2011:

"Chung can't say 'Jesus is Lord'"

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d8f31bfe437fc67?

If that were true, there wouldn't be an updated outgoing cellphone
voicemail message for today (12/4/2011) with this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) quoting 1 Corinthians 12:3 for all to
witness :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bc656c9738f0cec?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>
> > ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked
> (Jeremiah 17:9)

Hence, mind, with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
), over the heart.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/354ffd3ca8c22eca?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > > "For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
> > > as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for satan himself masquerades
> > > as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants
> > > also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
> > > their actions deserve" (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)
> >
> > According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
> > false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were Jewish.
>
> Wrong. The Apostle Luke was a Gentile (cf. Colossians 4:10-14)

Apostle Paul writing "Luke, the doctor" (Colossians 4:14) is not his
writing "Luke, the Apostle." Moreover, Luke was Greek and not Chinese
making 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 not applicable to this **Chinese**
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) even if Luke were an Apostle of
Christ.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa0db022a9a46d77?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 18, 2011, 4:58:01 AM12/18/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher

Per Andrew B. Chung's claim, since the Bible teacher said "Jesus is
Lord" he must have been speaking through the Holy Spirit, therefore
the teacher's statement must be true :-)

> No, just "Jesus is LORD" is true and cannot be said without the
> intervention of the Holy Spirit for it is written "no one can say
> 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

So, Andrew B. Chung is admitting that except for the brief moment
whenever Andrew B. Chung quotes 1 Corinthians 12:3b, Andrew B. Chung
does not have the Holy Spirit and is indeed a false Bible teacher :-)

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 18, 2011, 5:05:47 AM12/18/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher

Per Andrew B. Chung's claim, since the Bible teacher said "Jesus is
Lord" he must have been speaking through the Holy Spirit, therefore
the teacher's statement must be true :-)

> No, just "Jesus is LORD" is true and cannot be said without the
> intervention of the Holy Spirit for it is written "no one can say
> 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

So, Andrew B. Chung is admitting that except for the brief moment
whenever Andrew B. Chung quotes 1 Corinthians 12:3b, Andrew B. Chung
does not have the Holy Spirit and is indeed a false Bible teacher :-)

> Being infected by parasites is not healthy.

Indeed, that's why Christian fellowships tell crackpot parasites like
Andrew B. Chung, to leave and never return.

Just as the human body rejects a harmful foreign object that has
entered it, The Body of Christ rejected Andrew B. Chung when he
entered amongst them. Andrew B. Chung is not one of us. Andrew B.
Chung is false. A false loner as described below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

> Actually, you cannot...say "Jesus is Lord"

If that were true, there wouldn't be an updated outgoing cellphone
voicemail message for today with this person quoting 1 Corinthians
12:3 for all to
witness :-)

I will continue value the evaluations of the real Christians I
fellowship with six times a week, and thus reject the evaluation of a
lone outcast crackpot charlatan. This is why it is important that us
true Christians regularly participate in a mainstream orthodox
fellowship of Biblically literate true Christians. When you fellowship
with those who are genuine Christians on a regular basis, you can
easily spot a charlatan crackpot and dismiss his nonsense, no matter
how much misinterpreted Scripture he uses.

Remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
4:5-6

> This physician remembers Jesus Christ of
> Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
> for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
> of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

Once again, Andrew B. Chung contradicts himself as evidenced by his
claim that calling Jesus "Lord" is not the same as saying "Jesus is
Lord" in response to Matthew 7:22-23.

Andrew B. Chung constantly editing his misinterpretations and
contradicting himself.

Summery:

Brian Gene Kelley: Accepted by and a part of mainstream orthodox
Biblically literate Christian fellowships.

Andrew Ben-Hua Chung: Rejected by mainstream orthodox Biblically
literate Christian fellowships and a loner.

Only Satan and his unwitting prideful minions would try to lull people
into a false assurance of Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's
summed up in someone's ability to parrot the second half of a Bible
verse. Or that someone's ability to do so, supposedly proves them to
be a genuine Christian.

What you need to know about Satan's little helpers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Q: Does the Bible say we can tell if someone is or isn't a Christian
by whether or not they will say "Jesus is Lord?"

A: People who teach that this is a litmus test for someone being a
true disciple of Christ, that the person saying the words is saved,
are clearly misunderstanding a certain verse and the context in which
it is being used. The verse is found in 1 Corinthians 12:3 and says,
"Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of
God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except
by the Holy Spirit." (NKJV)

However, I believe the Living Bible, in this instance, actually words
the verse in the way Paul intended. It says, "...no one can say,
"Jesus is Lord", AND REALLY MEAN IT, unless the Holy Spirit is helping
him (emphasis mine).

In context, Paul is speaking about how to recognize FALSE TEACHERS.

He is *not* saying a false teacher is unable to say the words "Jesus
is Lord".

On the contrary, this happens numerous times each day. You would be
amazed at how many times I personally have witnessed false
teachers,false Christians, repeating the words written in 1 Cor 12:3b.
cultist for example i.e. Latter Day Saints, will confess "Jesus is
Lord" but, but go on to teach about a Jesus that is totally than the
Jesus of the Bible, as Paul gave warning about in Galatians 1:6-12.

What Paul is saying in 1 Corinthians 12:3b is, that we will recognize
a false teacher, not because he can or can't say the exact words
"Jesus is Lord", but because his teaching will not be consistent with
the teachings in the Bible that tells us who Jesus truly is.

As stated above, "he won't really mean" what he has confessed, because
his false teachings will give him away.

There are thousands (likely millions) of people who have called upon
the Lord while repeating a prayer given to them to repeat to be saved
(Romans 10:13) and said the words "Jesus is Lord", and yet remain
unsaved.

Why?

Because salvation is more than just repeating words. It is about
actually truly believing that Jesus is LORD. It is about believing
that He arose from the dead (Romans 10:9)

It is about confessing that we are sinners who are in need of a
Savior.

It is about trusting in Jesus alone and surrendering our life to Him,
as our Lord.

... Finally it is about REPENTANCE. That is where the problem comes in
for many who are persuaded to say the words "Jesus is Lord". They say
the words, but are unwilling to turn away from the sins they've asked
to be saved from, and to go in an opposite new direction away from
those sins.

Jesus also gave us two parables in the Bible that we need to keep in
mind.
In Matthew 7:21-23, Jesus said, “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord,
Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of
My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord,
have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and
done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them,
I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice
lawlessness!" (NKJV)

Notice, these people who are calling Jesus "Lord". The prophesied,
cast out demons, and did wonderful works using the name of Jesus as
Lord. However, Jesus says, He never knew them, and likewise, they
never knew Him. They called Him Lord, but didn't really surrender to
His Lordship. They were false"Christians".False disciples, teachers,
prophets and apostles, pretending to be of Christ.

The same is true of the "Parable of the Ten Virgins" found in Matthew
25:1-13.

Half of the virgins confessed Jesus as "Lord", but were not allowed
into the wedding banquet. Jesus said to then as well, "I do not know
you." (NKJV)

Friend, I have seen people try over and over to persuade someone to
just repeat after them, the words "Jesus is Lord", to test weather or
not that person is a Christian and has salvation. We should not not be
making that judgement call based on if someone simply repeats the
words. We should be testing their words and actions against everything
the Bible says a Christian is. And it says a lot about it for example,
the books of 1 and 2 John also give you a list of things to look out
for "so that you may know that you have eternal life." (1 John 5:13).

and

http://www.gods-word-first.org/jesus-christ/say-jesus-is-lord.html

and

http://jesusalive.cc/ques76.htm

and

http://biblecommenter.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm

and

http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

and

http://www.godvine.com/bible/1-Corinthians/12-3

and

http://www.plowcreek.org/meditation04.htm

and

http://gospelway.com/bible/jesus_real_lord.php

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 18, 2011, 5:06:56 AM12/18/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD loner @ misinterpretation.error wrote:

> Being infected by parasites is not healthy.

Indeed, that's why Christian fellowships tell crackpot parasites like
Andrew B. Chung, to leave and never return.

> > Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> > straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> > blotted from God's Book of Life?
>
> The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
> starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 18, 2011, 9:00:53 AM12/18/11
All I seek is accolades of my peers, and the devotions of you little
peeps as my reward.

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 18, 2011, 9:22:46 AM12/18/11
On 12/18/2011 1:57 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>>
>>> Smarter to simply stop overeating without undereating.
>
>> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
>> automatically.
>
> Being infected by parasites is not healthy.
>
> Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
> His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.
>
> May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as

Calling on God for a pox on Jimmy! Well sightwalker it has happened, the
parasites are called kin! Plus supporting Moochelle Obama's many
vacations I am infested thank you very much!

Jimmy "jingoist" Alpha GeD

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 18, 2011, 9:08:48 AM12/18/11
On Dec 18, 6:00 am, "Jimmy Alpha; GED" <jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
wrote:
> On 12/18/2011 12:33 AM, Brian Gene Kelley wrote:
>
> > On Dec 17, 8:30 pm, "Jimmy Alpha; GED"<jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
> >> automatically.
>
> > Jimmy, the two tapeworm approach has been highly successful on a vast
> > number of anonymous test subjects. And I'm sure that it will receive
> > the same level of recognition and corroboration from dieticians and
> > nutritionists as the 2pid 0mer has.
>
> All I seek is accolades of my peers, and the devotions of you little
> peeps as my reward.

I'll be your MU

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 18, 2011, 9:28:07 AM12/18/11
lol

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2011, 4:21:32 AM12/19/11
"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
of Life.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5be9c7429d83a0d0?

someone whose name has been blotted from His Book of Life wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> blotted from God's Book of Life?

The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

"Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29b32e2446470998?

someone whose name has been blotted from His Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52ff4b8b4947454c?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

someone whose name has been blotted from His Book of Life wrote on the
> [...]

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 19, 2011, 5:04:03 AM12/19/11
"Andrew B. Chung" crackpot wrote:

<Gargantuan bandwidth snip>

> ...curse...

> ...curse...

> ...curse...

> ...curse...

> ...curse...

> read more »

Good grief, there's *more*?! LOL

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 19, 2011, 12:00:24 PM12/19/11
On 12/18/2011 6:43 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:

>> This gentile Christian disciple

A gentile what?

You said;
"May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen."

You pray a pox on another person and you claim being a gentile Christian
by asking God the Father to stick Jimmy, and doing so with the power of
the Name of my risen Savior! For shame.

> This chinese American physician has enjoyed 26 oz of an interesting
> array of different foods so far for today and is
> http://WDW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

So say you, but who trusts you? Get someone to back up your eating
habits and you might get a few more who will try your diet? But really
better to let mother nature do it naturally with the two tapeworm
approach, or what some mistakenly call a diet. But it's not a diet as
you regulate nothing, you just eat as you wish and the pounds drop off.
http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/diets/tapeworm-diet/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2011, 7:10:27 AM12/19/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> > Smarter to simply stop overeating without undereating.

The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
fasting.

> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
> automatically.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?

Being infected by parasites is not healthy.

Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.

May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2011, 6:55:23 AM12/19/11

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 19, 2011, 7:46:18 AM12/19/11
Andrew, psychotherapy is your friend.

Recommended activity for Andrew Ben-Hua Chung:

See an exorcist.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2011, 7:53:17 AM12/19/11
Message has been deleted

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 19, 2011, 7:43:28 AM12/19/11
On Dec 19, 9:00 am, "Jimmy Alpha; GED" <jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
wrote:
> On 12/18/2011 6:43 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
>  > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>  >
>  >> This gentile Christian disciple
>
> A gentile what?
>
> You said;
> "May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
> did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
> clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
> of Nazareth. Amen."
>
> You pray a pox on another person and you claim being a gentile Christian
> by asking God the Father to stick Jimmy, and doing so with the power of
> the Name of my risen Savior! For shame.

He has no shame, only pride and delusions of grandeur. That's why God
took so much away from him... wife, career, sanity...
Message has been deleted

Pastor Dave, Th.D.

Dec 19, 2011, 11:14:49 AM12/19/11
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 06:02:22 -0800 (PST), OCeallaigh
<oceall...@gmail.com> said:

> It's so nice to be in the constant company of fellow,
> true, born again Biblically literate Christians. It makes
> a lone crackpot's hatred, heresy, blasphemy, hypocrisy,
> charlatanism, nonsense and lunacy so blatantly obvious :-)

Yet unfortunately, what we have here is mostly those
who think they're teachers, when they're babes.

They come in here, because no one listens to them
in real life and they can't figure out why God has
not yet put them in charge of at least a church
and they come in here figuring that now they'll
have an audience to tell "the truth" to, that they
think God has shown them, when in reality all
they're doing, is mixing and matching from this
guy and that guy and when they get in here,
they quickly see that what's in here, is simply
99% made up of others who had the same thought
they did and so, they all end up angry, still thinking
themselves to be the teachers of the world, when
in truth, as I said, they are but babes going thru
the "arrogant, stubborn, ego stage" that all new
Christians go through. Sad and funny at the
same time. :)

--

Pastor Dave, Th.D.

The best Bible software: http://www.theword.net/ is free!

Christianity is the only army that shoots its own
wounded soldiers!

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 19, 2011, 2:11:53 PM12/19/11
On 12/19/2011 11:14 AM, Pastor Dave, Th.D. wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 06:02:22 -0800 (PST), OCeallaigh
> <oceall...@gmail.com> said:
>

>> It's so nice to be in the constant company of fellow,
>> true, born again Biblically literate Christians. It makes
>> a lone crackpot's hatred, heresy, blasphemy, hypocrisy,
>> charlatanism, nonsense and lunacy so blatantly obvious :-)
>
> Yet unfortunately, what we have here is mostly those
> who think they're teachers, when they're babes.

You undoubtedly don't recall His words of thanksgiving to His Father: “I
thank Thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth Thou hast hid these
things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.”
Matthew 11:25.

> They come in here, because no one listens to them
> in real life and they can't figure out why God has
> not yet put them in charge of at least a church
> and they come in here figuring that now they'll
> have an audience to tell "the truth" to, that they
> think God has shown them, when in reality all
> they're doing, is mixing and matching from this
> guy and that guy and when they get in here,
> they quickly see that what's in here, is simply
> 99% made up of others who had the same thought
> they did and so, they all end up angry, still thinking
> themselves to be the teachers of the world, when
> in truth, as I said, they are but babes going thru
> the "arrogant, stubborn, ego stage" that all new
> Christians go through. Sad and funny at the
> same time. :)

On this we agree...

Jimmy "proponent of the two tapeworm approach" Alpha GeD

The opinions expressed here are those of James Alpha, and
should not be mistaken as medical or religious advice,
even tho the opinions could be used as such.
http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/diets/tapeworm-diet/

Pastor Dave, Th.D.

Dec 19, 2011, 3:31:30 PM12/19/11
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:11:53 -0500, "Jimmy Alpha; GED"
<jimmy...@operamail.com> said:

> Pastor Dave, Th.D. wrote:
>
>> OCeallaigh said:
>>
>>> It's so nice to be in the constant company of fellow,
>>> true, born again Biblically literate Christians. It makes
>>> a lone crackpot's hatred, heresy, blasphemy, hypocrisy,
>>> charlatanism, nonsense and lunacy so blatantly obvious :-)
>>
>> Yet unfortunately, what we have here is mostly those
>> who think they're teachers, when they're babes.
>
> You undoubtedly don't recall His words of thanksgiving
> to His Father: "I thank Thee, O Father, Lord of heaven
> and earth Thou hast hid these things from the wise
> and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."
> - Matthew 11:25.

Gee, I guess you really taught me something today, huh?!

You twisting Scripture here to try to make it say that babes
should pretend to be teachers, only proves my point about
people like you. If you had any real understanding of the
Bible and any real desire to serve God, instead of Him
serving you, then you would know this and would not
have attempted this twisting of God's written word to man.

And FYI, what is a real joke to me, is that people like you
become so arrogant, that instead of taking this to heart,
you actually think that in your angry arrogance and
ignorance, that if you twist Scripture, that I will know
even less than you and that I won't catch it.

That's pure arrogance and ego from you. (:

And no, I don't care that you'll fire off because I said this
and no, you're not going to be able to escape from it,
by personally attacking me. Rather, you'll only prove
my point even further and so, I would get humble if
I were you and examine myself. There is no good thing
that would drive someone to misuse Scripture that way.

>> They come in here, because no one listens to them
>> in real life and they can't figure out why God has
>> not yet put them in charge of at least a church
>> and they come in here figuring that now they'll
>> have an audience to tell "the truth" to, that they
>> think God has shown them, when in reality all
>> they're doing, is mixing and matching from this
>> guy and that guy and when they get in here,
>> they quickly see that what's in here, is simply
>> 99% made up of others who had the same thought
>> they did and so, they all end up angry, still thinking
>> themselves to be the teachers of the world, when
>> in truth, as I said, they are but babes going thru
>> the "arrogant, stubborn, ego stage" that all new
>> Christians go through. Sad and funny at the
>> same time. :)
>
> On this we agree...

Your words made you fit right into this description.

--

Pastor Dave, Th.D.

The best Bible software: http://www.theword.net/ is free!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is
that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

ken

Dec 19, 2011, 5:23:56 PM12/19/11
On Dec 19, 12:31 pm, "Pastor Dave, Th.D."
Sorry Dude, there is no god (or gods) and never has been any , so your
whole argument----->Null and Void!

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 19, 2011, 5:24:27 PM12/19/11
On 12/19/2011 3:31 PM, Pastor Dave, Th.D. wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:11:53 -0500, "Jimmy Alpha; GED"
> <jimmy...@operamail.com> said:
>

>> Pastor Dave, Th.D. wrote:

>>> Yet unfortunately, what we have here is mostly those
>>> who think they're teachers, when they're babes.
>>
>> You undoubtedly don't recall His words of thanksgiving
>> to His Father: "I thank Thee, O Father, Lord of heaven
>> and earth Thou hast hid these things from the wise
>> and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."
>> - Matthew 11:25.
>
> Gee, I guess you really taught me something today, huh?!

I know I'm not a teacher, nor do I play the guitar, yet I can tell if
you do, and how well you do either with my keen untrained ears. With
that said remember I'm most likely not posting from your group, and not
from alt.christnet.christianlife for sure (but I will subscribe now). I
post from the cardiology group and it's our sightwalker who adds the
other groups, I don't adulterate the headers or groups, I hit reply.

> You twisting Scripture here to try to make it say that babes
> should pretend to be teachers, only proves my point about
> people like you. If you had any real understanding of the
> Bible and any real desire to serve God, instead of Him
> serving you, then you would know this and would not
> have attempted this twisting of God's written word to man.

Pardon? I put the words in quotes, and twisted nothing. and that was but
one of many I could have posted I'm sure?

> And FYI, what is a real joke to me, is that people like you

lol, people like me!

> become so arrogant, that instead of taking this to heart,
> you actually think that in your angry arrogance and

Arrogant perhaps, angry, almost never.

> ignorance,

You nailed that one...

> that if you twist Scripture, that I will know
> even less than you and that I won't catch it.

You were hooked like a big old fat sucker wallowing through the mud.

> That's pure arrogance and ego from you. (:

I post to the heart group and have no clue who or what you are, but I
do see your Th.D., I'd never be so arrogant as to challenge you with my
but lowly GeD. lol

> And no, I don't care that you'll fire off because I said this
> and no, you're not going to be able to escape from it,
> by personally attacking me. Rather, you'll only prove
> my point even further and so, I would get humble if
> I were you and examine myself. There is no good thing
> that would drive someone to misuse Scripture that way.

Point is in this thread I don't post to any other group but heart, and I
didn't misuse Scripture, I pointed out but one for your edification
because you replied and it came to the heart group. In my first reply I
didn't say you didn't know, but perhaps had overlooked it in your
overwhelming Th.D knowledge. About getting humble, I'm sorry if my
pointing out my letters of GeD, but how else would you have me abase
myself?

>>> They come in here, because no one listens to them
>>> in real life and they can't figure out why God has
>>> not yet put them in charge of at least a church
>>> and they come in here figuring that now they'll
>>> have an audience to tell "the truth" to, that they
>>> think God has shown them, when in reality all
>>> they're doing, is mixing and matching from this
>>> guy and that guy and when they get in here,
>>> they quickly see that what's in here, is simply
>>> 99% made up of others who had the same thought
>>> they did and so, they all end up angry, still thinking
>>> themselves to be the teachers of the world, when
>>> in truth, as I said, they are but babes going thru
>>> the "arrogant, stubborn, ego stage" that all new
>>> Christians go through. Sad and funny at the
>>> same time. :)
>>
>> On this we agree...
>
> Your words made you fit right into this description.

Perhaps we can get together for a beer sometime, I think I'd enjoy being
in the company of your greatness?

Email addy is good.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2011, 6:35:10 PM12/19/11
a Muslim neighbor wrote:

> hi ,
>
> No one died for you !!!!!!

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0057d1b39952cf98?

It is written that Jesus Christ of Nazareth did put down His life for
His friends (John 15:13).

> Did Jesus die for you ???

Yes.

> do you believe that ??

Yes (John 3:16 and Roman 10:9).

And, also **know** it as a friend (John 15:14) of His, with all glory
to GOD:

http://WDJW.net

>Muslims do not believe that , they believe in Jesus as a prophet and a
>kindness man because the christianity base have a lot of
>Contradictions

It is written that **all** fall short of GOD's glory. This includes
Christians especially in the following YouTube video titled "Beware of
the loner" that was used in desperation by an eternally condemned and
accursed faux-christian against this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
), who is not a loner simply because physicians are by definition not
loners:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

"Be a good student of Scripture." -- False doctrine from an overweight
Bible teacher

"Only One is good." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew 19:17)

"Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect." -- Jesus
Christ of Nazareth (Matthew 5:48)

"Be a **perfect** student of Scripture by being a disciple of our
risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth." -- HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy
Spirit, referring to Matthew 28:19-20, ever mindful of WDJW, both
thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what the LORD wants with all
glory to GOD.

Here's another example of false Christian doctrine:

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- False doctrine from Bible teacher
cited by someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His
Book(Deu32:33) of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by this physician disciple (
http://JiL4ever.net ) of Christ ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
His Holy Spirit by teaching the false doctrine that "Anyone can say
'Jesus is LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Deaf-mutes obviously can't say anything much less say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD"' has been logically proven to be false since anyone
would include deaf-mutes." -- HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit,
with all glory to GOD.
Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2011, 3:00:34 AM12/20/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> > Smarter to simply stop overeating without undereating.

The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
fasting.

> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
> automatically.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?

Being infected by parasites is not healthy.

Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.

May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.
May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.
Message has been deleted

ken

Dec 20, 2011, 10:27:54 AM12/20/11
Chung da Chink...POS/SOB/PITA/MF/BS

Pastor Dave, Th.D.

Dec 20, 2011, 1:16:42 PM12/20/11
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:24:27 -0500, "Jimmy Alpha; GED"
<jimmy...@operamail.com> said:

> I know I'm not a teacher

Then you shouldn't have pretended to be one.
You joined in an error, pretending you were
going to teach me something and make me
look foolish and it backfired on you, because
of your own ignorance and being a babe in
the word, but your arrogance and ego get
the best of you! Now take a lesson from it,
or keep setting yourself up to look foolish.
Your choice.

--

Pastor Dave, Th.D.

The best Bible software: http://www.theword.net/ is free!

"Open to Acts 4:9-33. Are you a bold Christian? Or perhaps
are you cowardly Christian? May I put it this way.....
If you were arrested for being a Christian, would there
be enough evidence to convict you?" - Adrian Rogers

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 20, 2011, 5:08:12 PM12/20/11
On 12/20/2011 1:16 PM, Pastor Dave, Th.D. wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:24:27 -0500, "Jimmy Alpha; GED"
> <jimmy...@operamail.com> said:
>

>> I know I'm not a teacher
>
> Then you shouldn't have pretended to be one.
> You joined in an error, pretending you were
> going to teach me something and make me
> look foolish and it backfired on you, because
> of your own ignorance and being a babe in
> the word, but your arrogance and ego get
> the best of you! Now take a lesson from it,
> or keep setting yourself up to look foolish.
> Your choice.

Pardon? I quoted a passage of scripture and you say it/I look foolish!
Look your greatness, it seems if I was out to make you look comical I'd
have nothing better than quoting your own haughtiness. But nay nay, I
mercifully try spare others who read your posts the grotesque experience
of rereading your errors. You prove the adage "those who can't, teach".

Jimmy "pity the fool" Alpha GeD

Pastor Dave, Th.D.

Dec 20, 2011, 5:50:59 PM12/20/11
On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:08:12 -0500, "Jimmy Alpha; GED"
<jimmy...@operamail.com> said:

>On 12/20/2011 1:16 PM, Pastor Dave, Th.D. wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:24:27 -0500, "Jimmy Alpha; GED"
>> <jimmy...@operamail.com> said:
>>

>>> I know I'm not a teacher
>>
>> Then you shouldn't have pretended to be one.
>> You joined in an error, pretending you were
>> going to teach me something and make me
>> look foolish and it backfired on you, because
>> of your own ignorance and being a babe in
>> the word, but your arrogance and ego get
>> the best of you! Now take a lesson from it,
>> or keep setting yourself up to look foolish.
>> Your choice.
>
>Pardon? I quoted a passage of scripture and you say it/I look foolish!

Rant all you want. You're not even fooling yourself.
You quoted it to try to tell me I was wrong and you
did so to your own detriment, trying to defend the
idea that it's okay for babes to act as if they teach.

Now go pretend to someone else.

--

Pastor Dave, Th.D.

The best Bible software: http://www.theword.net/ is free!

Healing after abortion:

http://www.rachelsvineyard.org/

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 20, 2011, 6:03:15 PM12/20/11
On 12/20/2011 5:50 PM, Pastor Dave, Th.D. wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:08:12 -0500, "Jimmy Alpha; GED"
> <jimmy...@operamail.com> said:
>

>> On 12/20/2011 1:16 PM, Pastor Dave, Th.D. wrote:

>>> Then you shouldn't have pretended to be one.
>>> You joined in an error, pretending you were
>>> going to teach me something and make me
>>> look foolish and it backfired on you, because
>>> of your own ignorance and being a babe in
>>> the word, but your arrogance and ego get
>>> the best of you! Now take a lesson from it,
>>> or keep setting yourself up to look foolish.
>>> Your choice.
>>
>> Pardon? I quoted a passage of scripture and you say it/I look foolish!
>
> Rant all you want.

Thank you for permission *your greatness*.

> You're not even fooling yourself.

Pardon, I posted a truth and for some reason it's like a burr under your
saddle?

> You quoted it to try to tell me I was wrong

Not try, I did show you were wrong using scripture, and you seem to not
handle it well?

> and you
> did so to your own detriment, trying to defend the
> idea that it's okay for babes to act as if they teach.

Again *your wonderfulness* I don't teach, Jimmy is a teller of truths
with chapter and chapter and verse. You post feelings. You, much like
sightwalker seem to think your feeling added with the scripture = the
*Holy Scripture*.

> Now go pretend to someone else.

Thanks again for your permission to post I wish, you are a wise and
generous Th.D.

Jimmy "proponent of the two tapeworm approach" Alpha GeD

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 20, 2011, 9:04:30 PM12/20/11
On Dec 20, 10:16 am, "Pastor Dave, Th.D."
<news_group_m...@somewhere.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:24:27 -0500, "Jimmy Alpha; GED"
> <jimmy_al...@operamail.com> said:
>
> > I know I'm not a teacher
>
> Then you shouldn't have pretended to be one.
> You joined in an error, pretending you were
> going to teach me something and make me
> look foolish and it backfired on you, because
> of your own ignorance and being a babe in
> the word, but your arrogance and ego get
> the best of you!  Now take a lesson from it,
> or keep setting yourself up to look foolish.
> Your choice.
>
> --
>
> Pastor Dave, Th.D.

Brother, knowledge puffs up. Love builds up.

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 20, 2011, 9:12:04 PM12/20/11
On Dec 20, 3:03 pm, "Jimmy Alpha; GED" <jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
wrote:

> >> Pardon? I quoted a passage of scripture and you say it/I look foolish!
>
> > Rant all you want.
>
> Thank you for permission *your greatness*.
>
> > You're not even fooling yourself.
>
> Pardon, I posted a truth and for some reason it's like a burr under your
> saddle?

You know Jimmy, all I have to ask myself is, who would be allowed to
stay in a moderated forum like this one, http://forums.carm.org/vbb/forum.php
and who would be asked to leave. Keep hitting 'em outta the ballpark,
Babe.

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 20, 2011, 10:03:09 PM12/20/11
I'd bet poor pastor Dave's flock is out looking for a good dairy cow,
that's if he has one?

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 21, 2011, 1:02:34 AM12/21/11
On Dec 20, 7:03 pm, "Jimmy Alpha; GED" <jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
wrote:

> I'd bet poor pastor Dave's flock is out looking for a good dairy cow,
> that's if he has one?

Looks to me like he's having a cow.

> Jimmy "proponent of the two tapeworm approach" Alpha GeD

Now all you need to do is start a Facebook page with lots of random
pictures and meaningless gibberish.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2011, 7:43:18 AM12/21/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ken simply because we really love
him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the
Father.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42797e450fd691c1?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

RJMX

Dec 21, 2011, 8:22:00 AM12/21/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> The absolutely only healthy way to stop the overeating is to
> the heart by holding to the
> right daily amount (32 oz) of food.

Untrue.

The diet invented by Andrew B. Chung, is only one of many available
dietary options.

Take into consideration though; that there isn't a single bit of
obtainable empirical clinical evidence, to support Andrew B. Chung's
opinion of the diet he invented.

Nor is there a single licensed nutritionist or dietitian who's on on
record having supported Andrew B. Chung's opinion of the diet he
invented.

Nor is there a single theologian, Bible scholar or historian who will
back up Andrew B. Chung's opinion of what an "omer" weighs, or any of
Andrew B. Chung's other opinions as to how the Bible supposedly
applies directly to the diet he invented.

All you really have to go by regarding the diet invented by Andrew B
Chung, is nothing more than Andrew B. Chung's opinions and personal
claims.

Andrew B. Chung will claim that the diet he invented was the result of
a vision form God, however he didn't start making this claim until
about five years after its 1998 inception.

He will also claim it's not a diet, even though he called it a diet
until about five years after its 1998 inception.

> happened in 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
> Mt.Everest documentary that started playing at the Tennessee
> Aquarium **before** 1996:

Untrue.

The release date for the IMAX documentary "Everest" was, 6 March 1998.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/releaseinfo

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/fd713904...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

In his most recent video, he appears completely emaciated with swollen
belly (ascites), glazed eyes and waist long greasy hair. Andrew B.
Chung appears to be deteriorating into something reminiscent of Howard
Hughes' psychical condition towards the end of his life.

Of his eating disorder Andrew B. Chung says:

> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier

Suggested reading:

NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Hunger is starvation and malnutrition
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

> Hunger is not a sensation.

Macmillan dictionary: Hunger:

1. The feeling (sensation) that you have when you need to eat
something

2. A lack of food that can cause illness or death

Webster dictionary: Hunger:

To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve

Bottom line regarding Andrew B. Chung:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1WcxRaMmIM

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S0VzMKyeLY

Pastor Dave, Th.D.

Dec 21, 2011, 8:58:43 AM12/21/11
On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 18:04:30 -0800 (PST), Brian Gene Kelley
<metali...@gmail.com> said:

> Pastor Dave, Th.D. wrote:
>
>> Jimmy Alpha; GED said:
>>
>>> I know I'm not a teacher
>>
>> Then you shouldn't have pretended to be one.
>> You joined in an error, pretending you were
>> going to teach me something and make me
>> look foolish and it backfired on you, because
>> of your own ignorance and being a babe in
>> the word, but your arrogance and ego get
>> the best of you!  Now take a lesson from it,
>> or keep setting yourself up to look foolish.
>> Your choice.
>
> Brother, knowledge puffs up. Love builds up.

So it's better to pat someone on the back for acting stupid
and twisting Scripture, than it is to correct them for it?

I note that babes are pretending to be teachers and Jimmy
twists a passage to try and claim that's an okay thing to do
and you choose to misuse another Scripture to try to tell me
I'm wrong?

PD: Yet unfortunately, what we have here is mostly those
who think they're teachers, when they're babes.

JIMMY: You undoubtedly don't recall His words of thanksgiving
to His Father: "I thank Thee, O Father, Lord of heaven
and earth Thou hast hid these things from the wise
and prudent and hast revealed them unto babes."
- Matthew 11:25

It isn't "love" to pretend that twisting Scripture to defend
a ridiculous stance is okay. Your comment implies that
it is okay for people to misuse Scripture to supposedly
correct those who correctly point out a problem.

--

Pastor Dave, Th.D.

The best Bible software: http://www.theword.net/ is free!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered
by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone." - Ayn Rand

Pastor Dave, Th.D.

Dec 21, 2011, 9:01:16 AM12/21/11
On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:02:34 -0800 (PST), Brian Gene Kelley
<metali...@gmail.com> said:

>On Dec 20, 7:03 pm, "Jimmy Alpha; GED" <jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
>wrote:
>

>> I'd bet poor pastor Dave's flock is out looking for a good dairy cow,
>> that's if he has one?
>
> Looks to me like he's having a cow.

Here you show your hypocrisy. How much "love"
was in his comment, yet you continue to rail on me.

But we both know why that is. Enjoy yourself.
Apparently, it's all you have. :)

--

Pastor Dave, Th.D.

The best Bible software: http://www.theword.net/ is free!

"There are two kinds of men who never amount to much:
those who cannot do what they are told and those who
can do nothing else." - Cyrus H. Curtis

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 21, 2011, 9:25:37 AM12/21/11
On Dec 21, 5:58 am, "Pastor Dave, Th.D."
<news_group_m...@somewhere.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 18:04:30 -0800 (PST), Brian Gene Kelley
> <metalicstu...@gmail.com> said:
>

> > Pastor Dave, Th.D. wrote:

> >> Then you shouldn't have pretended to be one.
> >> You joined in an error, pretending you were
> >> going to teach me something and make me
> >> look foolish and it backfired on you, because
> >> of your own ignorance and being a babe in
> >> the word, but your arrogance and ego get
> >> the best of you! Now take a lesson from it,
> >> or keep setting yourself up to look foolish.
> >> Your choice.
>
> > Brother, knowledge puffs up.  Love builds up.
>
> So it's better to pat someone on the back for acting stupid
> and twisting Scripture, than it is to correct them for it?

Nah, just seeing if you had a soft spot for the big lug.

> I note that babes are pretending to be teachers and Jimmy
> twists a passage to try and claim that's an okay thing to do
> and you choose to misuse another Scripture to try to tell me
> I'm wrong?

I don't see as how you or anyone else can construe Jimmy as pretending
to be any sort of Bible teacher, when in his sig line he clearly
states that he is not anything of the sort. Usually the pretend
teachers call themselves things like "Pastor" and attach things like
an "Th.D." And of course in those cases, the verification of either
accreditation is nonexistent.

> PD: Yet unfortunately, what we have here is mostly those
>       who think they're teachers, when they're babes.
>
> JIMMY: You undoubtedly don't recall His words of thanksgiving
>             to His Father: "I  thank Thee, O Father, Lord of heaven
>             and earth Thou hast hid these  things from the wise
>             and prudent and hast revealed them unto babes."
>             - Matthew 11:25

I'm still not seeing where Jimmy twisted Scripture. Perhaps I'm not
being subjective enough.

> It isn't "love" to pretend that twisting Scripture to defend
> a ridiculous stance is okay.  Your comment implies that
> it is okay for people to misuse Scripture to supposedly
> correct those who correctly point out a problem.

I have to objectively see actual misuse of Scripture in order
acknowledge it. I do know of pastors who can't take any sort of
critique, correction, advice, opinion et al from anyone they consider
to be a babe, plebe, peon et al to whom they proceed to subjectively
rebuke.

> Pastor

If you say so...

> Dave

> Th.D.

If you say so...

> The best Bible software:http://www.theword.net/is free!

I'm partial to http://www.e-sword.net myself

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2011, 12:37:00 AM12/22/11
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33):

> Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
> is the only true living human Bible teacher;

Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not made that claim
for he is not a Bible teacher simply because physicians are by
definition not Bible teachers though the Great Physician is also the
Great Bible Teacher. Just as your church is not the Church (Matthew
16:18) Christ is building, your Bible teacher is not the Great Bible
Teacher, and your lord (satan) is not the LORD Almighty GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8f26f91ad51db396?