Re: The Scientific Basis for Choosing to Be a Patient: Forearmed Is Forewarned

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 29, 2013, 10:12:43 PM5/29/13
Report not abuse
someone wrote:

> http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/2013/05/29/the-scientific-basis-for-choosing-to-be-a-patient-forearmed-is-forewarned/
> Today health is a commodity, disease is a product line and physicians
> are a sales force in the employ of a predatory enterprise

Actually, health remains a state of well-being that is priceless and
is therefore not a commodity for commodities are things that are
bought/sold.

Disease is a condition where there is loss of health.

Physicians are "a sales force in the employ of a predatory enterprise"
if they are not saying they are "wonderfully hungry" when greeted:

http://bit.ly/10rt6tH

Hunger = Healthy

Source:
http://bit.ly/15k3H4U

Background: It has been extensively shown, mainly in US populations,
that sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs) are associated with increased
risk of type 2 diabetes (T2D), but less is known about the effects of
artificially sweetened beverages (ASBs).

Objective: We evaluated the association between self-reported SSB,
ASB, and 100% fruit juice consumption and T2D risk over 14 y of follow-
up in the French prospective Etude Epidémiologique auprès des femmes
de la Mutuelle Générale de l'Education Nationale–European Prospective
Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition cohort.

Design: A total of 66,118 women were followed from 1993, and 1369
incident cases of T2D were diagnosed during the follow-up. Cox
regression models were used to estimate HRs and 95% CIs for T2D risk.

Results: The average consumption of sweetened beverages in consumers
was 328 and 568 mL/wk for SSBs and ASBs, respectively. Compared with
nonconsumers, women in the highest quartiles of SSB and ASB consumers
were at increased risk of T2D with HRs (95% CIs) of 1.34 (1.05, 1.71)
and 2.21 (1.56, 3.14) for women who consumed >359 and >603 mL/wk of
SSBs and ASBs, respectively. Strong positive trends in T2D risk were
also observed across quartiles of consumption for both types of
beverage (P = 0.0088 and P < 0.0001, respectively). In sensitivity
analyses, associations were partly mediated by BMI, although there was
still a strong significant independent effect. No association was
observed for 100% fruit juice consumption.

Conclusions: Both SSB consumption and ASB consumption were associated
with increased T2D risk. We cannot rule out that factors other than
ASB consumption that we did not control for are responsible for the
association with diabetes, and randomized trials are required to prove
a causal link between ASB consumption and T2D.

Source:
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2013/01/30/ajcn.112.050997.abstract

Comment:

Because 100% fruit juice is perceived to be liquid food, folks
drinking it are not doing it to kill their hunger (i.e. they do not
suffer from the "hunger is starvation" delusion).

Otoh, the reason why folks are drinking SSBs and ASBs is to kill their
hunger (i.e. these folks are suffering from the "hunger is starvation"
delusion).

Bottom line: The "hunger is starvation" delusion is what is actually
causing type-2 diabetes because it compels people to mindlessly
acquire visceral adipose tissue (VAT --> http://WDJW.net/VAT ) by
overeating.

Behold in amazement the following example...

Julie Bove wrote:

> "I'm starving!"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df55a119465c1?

> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG was not
> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121 before
> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of veggies in
> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the breakfast
> insulin tomorrow. But...
>
> I am starving!

No you are not.

> Why?

Because starving people are dying from **weeks** of not eating and
dying people can't eat (i.e. are not hungry) much less type and post
on Usenet.

> Could it be that I am now digesting my food?

Being hungry means being able to digest food.

> I just don't know.

You are suffering terribly from the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis
25:32) delusion which scrambles the mind:

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

> Ate a handful of peanuts. Didn't quell the hunger.

That which kills the hunger would be killing you.

If you were to increase the amount of peanuts to 100 lbs, it would
likely kill the hunger and you.

> So I ate a bowl of little dill pickles and a few black olives. Still hungry. Grrr...

Yes, your "hunger is starvation" delusion is what caused you to have
type-2 diabetes from the outset.

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

So don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Billy-Bob Bobbob-bobob

May 30, 2013, 6:59:09 AM5/30/13
Report not abuse
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in news:6a32df7a-2f01-
4de4-a7e8-b...@dk8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:

> someone wrote:
>>
>> http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/2013/05/29/the-scientific-
> basis-for-choosing-to-be-a-patient-forearmed-is-forewarned/
>> Today health is a commodity, disease is a product line and physicians
>> are a sales force in the employ of a predatory enterprise
>
> Actually, health remains a state of well-being that is priceless and
> is therefore not a commodity for commodities are things that are
> bought/sold.
>
> Disease is a condition where there is loss of health.
>
> Physicians are "a sales force in the employ of a predatory enterprise"
> if they are not saying they are "wonderfully hungry" when greeted:
Incorrect.

<stupidity snipped>

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist

Ex-cardiologist. At least get that right, author of your own ruin.

Billy-Bob
--
.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2013, 7:14:44 AM5/30/13
Report not abuse
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Ken

May 30, 2013, 9:27:31 AM5/30/13
Only a Mentally Unbalanced Obsessive Compulsive Quack like Chung da
Chink would
spend several hours
EVERY DAY endlessly repeating his same worthless, mindless,
pointless, useless religious BULLSHIT that everyone ignores

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 31, 2013, 8:49:44 PM5/31/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2013, 7:41:28 PM6/1/13
Report not abuse

Happy Oyster

Jun 1, 2013, 7:58:24 PM6/1/13
On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 16:41:28 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung wants people to die. All his writings etc
have this one thing as his sole interest.

Markea Berry is dead.

--

Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2013, 7:21:01 PM6/2/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2013, 9:20:18 AM6/5/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 22, 2013, 9:54:48 PM6/22/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2013, 11:09:39 PM6/23/13
Report not abuse

//

Jun 24, 2013, 6:57:26 AM6/24/13

Markea Berry

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2013, 4:21:59 PM6/24/13
an accursed and eternally condemned soul shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly allow us to know that
Markea's http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members
of your household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our
GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:
Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure obesity

Unknown

Jun 24, 2013, 4:38:19 PM6/24/13

Markea Berry

Happy Oyster

Jun 24, 2013, 6:06:37 PM6/24/13
On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:21:59 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emory.edu> wrote:

>an accursed and eternally condemned soul shrieked many times:
>
>> Markea Berry
[...]
>Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly allow us to know that
>Markea's http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members
>of your household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our
>GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

Again, Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung talks plain shit.

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a sadistic swine whose sole interest is to
get people killed.

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a blasphemist. He talks of god but wants
dead. He is a danger to the public.

Here is more about him:

<quote>
This is Google's cache of
http://www.disease-treatment.com/showthread.php?t=51159. It is a
snapshot of the page as it appeared on 28 Jan 2013 11:11:20 GMT. The
current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more
Tip: To quickly find your search term on this page, press Ctrl+F or ?-F
(Mac) and use the find bar.

Text-only version
These search terms are highlighted: hildner ocala
Disease Support Forums > Disease Support Forums > Heart
Disease Treatment and Information
Hey Chungboi!
User Name Remember Me?
Password

Mark Forums Read

Heart Disease Treatment and Information Heart disease discussion and
information

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
Hawkeye-X
Hey Chungboi!
I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
Medical License.

Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.

Here is a sample letter:

08/04
COMPLAINT FORM

Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated

______________________________________
______________________________________
Name Physician�s Full Name (First and Last)

______________________________________
______________________________________
Address Physician�s Address

______________________________________
______________________________________

______________________________________
______________________________________
Phone Number Physician�s Phone Number

(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)

PATIENT�S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
(It would be helpful if you could include the patient�s date of birth
and Social Security number.)
DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
_____________________

I authorize the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners to
use this form and the information submitted with this form when
conducting an investigation or acquiring medical records. I hereby
authorize the Board to release a copy of my complaint to the physician
involved/mentioned in the complaint.

Signature of Person Requesting Investigation Date
Mail to: Composite State Board of Medical Examiners, 2 Peachtree St,
NW. 36th floor, Atlanta, GA 30303.

08/04
Waiver Form

I, __________________________________________________ ___________,
having filed a
(Complainant�s Name)

complaint with the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners
dated

______________________________against_____________
_____________________who
is licensed as a
(Licensee�s Name)

______________________________.
(License Type)

Hereby waive any privilege which I may have with respect to the
licensee against whom I have made complaint, so that the licensee may
respond to my complaint and provide confidential information to the
Board pertaining to the matters raised in my complaint, and

Authorize the release of the information in my complaint to those
individuals who, in the sole discretion of the Board, its staff or
legal counsel, may be necessary to conduct a full and fair
investigation of the complaint, and

Authorize the use of my name in the investigation of my complaint by
the Board, its professional staff, investigators, and legal counsel,
and

Hereby give my consent for the Georgia Composite State Board of
Medical Examiners to be given access to any and all of my personal,
medical/psychiatric/psychological/alcohol treatment/drug treatment
records for review and copying.

This consent is subject to revocation at any time upon written notice
by the patient named herein to the above custodian of record, except
to the extent that action has been taken in reliance upon this
consent.

RETURN TO:

Composite State Board of Medical Examiners
Attn: Complaints Unit
2 Peachtree Street, N.W., 36th Floor
Atlanta GA 30303
Phone: (404) 657-6487

I authorize the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners to
use this form if contacting the physician and/or conducting an
investigation.

____________________________________
Signature Date

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
John
Re: Hey Chungboi!
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:40:54 -0600, Hawkeye-X
<hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:

>I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
>Medical License.
>
>Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.
>
>Here is a sample letter:
>
>08/04
>COMPLAINT FORM
>

>Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated
>

>______________________________________
>______________________________________
>Name Physician�s Full Name (First and Last)
>
>______________________________________
>______________________________________
>Address Physician�s Address
>
>______________________________________
>______________________________________
>
>______________________________________
>______________________________________
>Phone Number Physician�s Phone Number
>
>(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
>sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
>COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)
>
>PATIENT�S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
>(It would be helpful if you could include the patient�s date of birth
>and Social Security number.)
>DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
>_____________________

Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
it into?

Blessings,
John

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
Hawkeye-X
Re: Hey Chungboi!
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:40:54 -0600, Hawkeye-X
><hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
>>Medical License.
>>
>>Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.
>>
>>Here is a sample letter:
>>
>>08/04
>>COMPLAINT FORM
>>

>>Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated
>>

>>______________________________________
>>______________________________________
>>Name Physician�s Full Name (First and Last)
>>
>>______________________________________
>>______________________________________
>>Address Physician�s Address
>>
>>______________________________________
>>______________________________________
>>
>>______________________________________
>>______________________________________
>>Phone Number Physician�s Phone Number
>>
>>(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
>>sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
>>COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)
>>
>>PATIENT�S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
>>(It would be helpful if you could include the patient�s date of birth
>>and Social Security number.)
>>DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
>>_____________________
>
>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
>it into?
>
>Blessings,
>John

I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
thoroughly.

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
percy
Re: Hey Chungboi!
Hawkeye-X wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:40:54 -0600, Hawkeye-X
>><hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>

>>>I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
>>>Medical License.
>>>
>>>Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.
>>>
>>>Here is a sample letter:
>>>
>>>08/04
>>>COMPLAINT FORM
>>>

>>>Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated
>>>

>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>Name Physician�s Full Name (First and Last)
>>>
>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>Address Physician�s Address
>>>
>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>
>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>Phone Number Physician�s Phone Number
>>>
>>>(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
>>>sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
>>>COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)
>>>
>>>PATIENT�S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
>>>(It would be helpful if you could include the patient�s date of birth
>>>and Social Security number.)
>>>DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
>>>_____________________
>>
>>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
>>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
>>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
>>it into?
>>
>>Blessings,
>>John
>

> I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
> copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> thoroughly.

Don't forget to mention his license was already pulled in Florida...

I nominate you for a Spaffie.

kisses,
Vicki

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
John
Re: Hey Chungboi!
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:05:13 -0600, Hawkeye-X
<hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:40:54 -0600, Hawkeye-X
>><hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>>I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
>>>Medical License.
>>>
>>>Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.
>>>
>>>Here is a sample letter:
>>>
>>>08/04
>>>COMPLAINT FORM
>>>

>>>Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated
>>>

>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>Name Physician�s Full Name (First and Last)
>>>
>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>Address Physician�s Address
>>>
>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>
>>>______________________________________
>>>______________________________________
>>>Phone Number Physician�s Phone Number
>>>
>>>(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
>>>sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
>>>COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)
>>>
>>>PATIENT�S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
>>>(It would be helpful if you could include the patient�s date of birth
>>>and Social Security number.)
>>>DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
>>>_____________________
>>
>>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
>>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
>>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
>>it into?
>>
>>Blessings,
>>John
>
>I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
>copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
>thoroughly.

Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.

Blessings,
John

p.s. Have you ever considered all the Christians you are failing to
win for Satan with this approach?

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Prepare the way for the LORD...
percy wrote:
> Hawkeye-X wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:

> >>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
> >>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
> >>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
> >>it into?
> >>
> >>Blessings,
> >>John
> >

> > I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
> > copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> > thoroughly.
> >

> Don't forget to mention his license was already pulled in Florida...
>
> I nominate you for a Spaffie.
>
> kisses,
> Vicki

Bearing false witness is sure to win you a prize from someone
somewhere.

Still praying for you, dear Vicki.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Prepare the way for the LORD...
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:
> >On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:40:54 -0600, Hawkeye-X
> ><hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> >>I have in my hand an official complaint form from Georgia Board of
> >>Medical License.
> >>
> >>Care to shut up now before I mail it in? You have 24 hours.
> >>
> >>Here is a sample letter:
> >>
> >>08/04
> >>COMPLAINT FORM
> >>

> >>Person(s) Requesting Investigation Person To Be Investigated
> >>

> >>______________________________________
> >>______________________________________
> >>Name Physician's Full Name (First and Last)
> >>
> >>______________________________________
> >>______________________________________
> >>Address Physician's Address
> >>
> >>______________________________________
> >>______________________________________
> >>
> >>______________________________________
> >>______________________________________
> >>Phone Number Physician's Phone Number
> >>
> >>(Give a brief statement of the facts with dates. Use additional
> >>sheets as necessary with copies of relevant documents. PLEASE SEND
> >>COPIES ONLY. MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.)
> >>
> >>PATIENT'S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
> >>(It would be helpful if you could include the patient's date of birth
> >>and Social Security number.)
> >>DATE OF BIRTH ____________________ SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
> >>_____________________
> >
> >Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
> >name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
> >you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
> >it into?
> >
> >Blessings,
> >John
>
> I'll say John Doe.

That'll go over real well.

> They're not going to bin it after I send them
> copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> thoroughly.

You are forgetting that Georgia is in the middle of the Bible belt.
The vast majority of folks around here especially the doctors are
born-again Christians.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Pastor Kutchie
Re: Hey Chungboi!

John wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:05:13 -0600, Hawkeye-X
> <hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:

> >>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
> >>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
> >>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
> >>it into?
> >>
> >>Blessings,
> >>John
> >
> >I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
> >copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> >thoroughly.
>
> Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.

Are you saying that Andrew doesn't have any patients?

As Judge Judy always says: "PERFECT!"

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Pastor Kutchie
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Bearing false witness is sure to win you a prize from someone
> somewhere.

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you?

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
The Lord, pt. II
Andrew B. Chung wrote:
> You are forgetting that Georgia is in the middle of the Bible belt.
> The vast majority of folks around here especially the doctors are
> born-again Christians.

The complaint is about your unprofessional and erratic behavior, not
about your religion. Your attempts to make it a "persecuted Christian"
issue are laughable.

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
percy
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Hawkeye-X wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:

>>>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
>>>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
>>>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
>>>it into?
>>>
>>>Blessings,
>>>John
>>
>>I'll say John Doe.
>

> That'll go over real well.
>

>>They're not going to bin it after I send them
>>copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
>>thoroughly.
>

> You are forgetting that Georgia is in the middle of the Bible belt.
> The vast majority of folks around here especially the doctors are
> born-again Christians.
>
> Still praying for you, dear neighbor.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Andrew B. Chung
> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

"Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
add the ketones and replicate their effect."

-posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Prepare the way for the LORD...
Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> John wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:05:13 -0600, Hawkeye-X
> > <hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > >I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
> > >copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> > >thoroughly.
> >
> > Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.
>
> Are you saying that Andrew doesn't have any patients?

If you have to ask, you belong in the same bin as Hawki.

> As Judge Judy always says: "PERFECT!"

As GOD would say, "I don't know you. Begone evildoer ! "

.... as HE casts you into the lake of burning sulfur.

Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>

> > Bearing false witness is sure to win you a prize from someone
> > somewhere.
> >

> You'd know all about that, wouldn't you?

Those in Christ who remain in this world see it all the time especially
in creatures of darkness like you.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
percy wrote:
<snip>

> "Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
> spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
> add the ketones and replicate their effect."
>
> -posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006

It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
hyperketonemia.

For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.

All glory and praise to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom I love with all my
heart, soul, mind, and strength.

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:28:50 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:05:13 -0600, Hawkeye-X
><hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:49:41 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:

>>>Gee, I wonder whose name you're going to put in under "Patient's full
>>>name". You're not his patient, are you? You're not going to lie, are
>>>you? So you have to leave it blank. I wonder what bin they'll file
>>>it into?
>>>
>>>Blessings,
>>>John
>>
>>I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
>>copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
>>thoroughly.
>
>Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.
>
>Blessings,
>John
>
>p.s. Have you ever considered all the Christians you are failing to
>win for Satan with this approach?

What? I'm not lying. There is probably a John Doe that Andrew Chung
has abused, and does not want to reveal his name.

Hawkeye-X

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Hawkeye-X
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
On 14 Jul 2006 03:51:39 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>percy wrote:
><snip>
>>
>> "Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
>> spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
>> add the ketones and replicate their effect."
>>
>> -posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006
>
>It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
>
>For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
>hyperketonemia.
>
>For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
>hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
>hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.
>
>All glory and praise to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom I love with all my
>heart, soul, mind, and strength.
>
>Still praying for you, dear Vicki.
>
>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
>Andrew B. Chung
>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

No wonder why you won VVFWS award this month.

And it'll be perfect for the Board to look at.

Hopefully someone will be kind enough to provide me the original
Google link to this.

Hawkeye-X

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Pastor Kutchie
Chung loses his cool, and blurts out a coded confession

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > John wrote:

> > > Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.
> >
> > Are you saying that Andrew doesn't have any patients?
>
> If you have to ask, you belong in the same bin as Hawki.
>
> > As Judge Judy always says: "PERFECT!"
>
> As GOD would say, "I don't know you. Begone evildoer ! "
>
> ... as HE casts you into the lake of burning sulfur.

That was an unexpected bonus!

04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
percy
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2006 03:51:39 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>

>>percy wrote:
>><snip>
>>
>>>"Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
>>>spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
>>>add the ketones and replicate their effect."
>>>
>>>-posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006
>>
>>It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
>>
>>For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
>>hyperketonemia.
>>
>>For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
>>hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
>>hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.
>>
>>All glory and praise to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom I love with all my
>>heart, soul, mind, and strength.
>>
>>Still praying for you, dear Vicki.
>>
>>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>>
>>Andrew B. Chung
>>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>>http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
>

> No wonder why you won VVFWS award this month.
>
> And it'll be perfect for the Board to look at.
>
> Hopefully someone will be kind enough to provide me the original
> Google link to this.
>
> Hawkeye-X

http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.su...62f34357a9f7e7

http://tinyurl.com/elkek

Vicki

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
The Lord, pt. II
Vicki said:

> You may want to cc a copy of your package to Dr. Hildner at the Central
> Florida Heart Institute, the place where chung was fired from (after 88
> days).
>
> Just to keep him informed. I'm sure an email address for the above
> institution won't be hard to find.

I'm not sure if Dr. Hildner is still affiliated with the CENTRAL
FLORIDA HEART CENTER (correction) at 3304 SW 34th Circle, Suite 101
Ocala, FL 34432 ; you might try contacting the Society for
Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI). Dr. Hildner is a
past president and current member of the SCAI Board of Trustees. Try
infoATscai.org .

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
percy wrote:
> Hawkeye-X wrote:
> > On 14 Jul 2006 03:51:39 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
> >
> >>percy wrote:
> >><snip>

> >>It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
> >>
> >>For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
> >>hyperketonemia.
> >>
> >>For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
> >>hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
> >>hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.
> >>
> >>All glory and praise to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom I love with all my
> >>heart, soul, mind, and strength.
> >>
> >>Still praying for you, dear Vicki.
> >>
> >>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
> >>
> >>Andrew B. Chung
> >>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> >>http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
> >

> > No wonder why you won VVFWS award this month.
> >
> > And it'll be perfect for the Board to look at.
> >
> > Hopefully someone will be kind enough to provide me the original
> > Google link to this.
> >
> > Hawkeye-X
>

> http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.su...62f34357a9f7e7
>
> http://tinyurl.com/elkek

Thanks, Vicki.

The context would be most helpful for the discerning.

Still praying for you.

Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> > > Are you saying that Andrew doesn't have any patients?
> >
> > If you have to ask, you belong in the same bin as Hawki.
> >
> > > As Judge Judy always says: "PERFECT!"
> >
> > As GOD would say, "I don't know you. Begone evildoer ! "
> >
> > ... as HE casts you into the lake of burning sulfur.
> >
> That was an unexpected bonus!

The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
your eternal death.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/monument.asp

or

http://tinyurl.com/8wagq

Without the LORD, the other countries of the world will remain
accursed.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:28:50 -0600, John <john9...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:05:13 -0600, Hawkeye-X
> ><hawkey...@comcast.net> wrote:

> >>I'll say John Doe. They're not going to bin it after I send them
> >>copies of Chungboi's rantings. They'll be FORCED to look at it
> >>thoroughly.
> >
> >Ok, so you are going to lie. Thanks for clearing that up.
> >
> >Blessings,
> >John
> >
> >p.s. Have you ever considered all the Christians you are failing to
> >win for Satan with this approach?
>
> What?

Yes.

> I'm not lying.

Only if your name is John Doe.

> There is probably a John Doe that Andrew Chung
> has abused, and does not want to reveal his name.

Even if there were, you would still be bearing false witness.

Truth is simple but remains beyond the reach of the untruthful.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > > As GOD would say, "I don't know you. Begone evildoer ! "
> > >
> > > ... as HE casts you into the lake of burning sulfur.
> > >
> > That was an unexpected bonus!
>
> The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> your eternal death.

Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
against yourself here.

It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.

WHAT IS THE RAPTURE?

It's God's TRICK that he is pulling on those who profrane to be his
'truest' believers.
Truth is: HE'S SENDING YOU ALL DOWNSATAIRS. HE CANNOT STAND THE SIGHT
OF YOU.

Well, it's an interesting thought, and can you prove it isn't true?

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
JessHC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > If you have to ask, you belong in the same bin as Hawki.

> > > As GOD would say, "I don't know you. Begone evildoer ! "
> > >
> > > ... as HE casts you into the lake of burning sulfur.
> > >
> > That was an unexpected bonus!
>
> The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> your eternal death.

The unexpected bonus will be you not trying to talk to us any more.

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
anti-christian wrote:
> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>

Sorry my post bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> > > That was an unexpected bonus!
> >
> > The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> > your eternal death.
>
> Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
> against yourself here.
>
> It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
> be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
> because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> > > your eternal death.
> >
> > Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
> > against yourself here.
> >
> > It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
> > be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
> > because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

You were being so good, not bothering anybody...

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
JessHC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> anti-christian wrote:
> > <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>
> Sorry my post bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
> iniquities.

Gee, Andy. There isn't anyone named "anti-christian" from alt.atheism
in this thread. Are you hallucinating again?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > The unexpected bonus will be GOD wiping away the tears we will shed for
> > > your eternal death.
> >
> > Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
> > against yourself here.
> >
> > It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
> > be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
> > because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

You keep saying that - dogmatically. That is because you don't actually
believe it yourself.

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS EASY!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
news:1152910184.2...@m79g2000cwm.googlegr oups.com...
> anti-christian wrote:
> > <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>
> Sorry my post bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
> iniquities.
>
> You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.YOU GOT 24 HOURS-THEN THE MEN IN WHITE COATS COME
FOR
YOU.
ENOUGH SAID.
SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> > > Thanks for the extra ammo, Earthquack. You're building quite a case
> > > against yourself here.
> > >
> > > It's like this: Assuming that everything you believe is true, you will
> > > be way in front of me in the queue for that lake o' fire, sunshine,
> > > because you are a hate filled bigot, a perpetual liar and hypocrite.
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>
> You keep saying that - dogmatically.

No. What is written is not spoken.

> That is because you don't actually believe it yourself.

It remains my choice. Sorry that you are unable to believe that I have
free will. Please forgive all my iniquities.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Don Kirkman
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1152905904.9...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups .com>:

[Re Dr. Hildner]

>Actually, Dr. Hilder was replaced by me as he was retired back in 2001
>after having to settle for several sizeable malpractice awards. He
>still can use the cc to perhaps motivate him to lose some weight. He
>has a lot of visceral adiposity. It is my wish that he not suffer from
>further CV events.

Let's do some fact checking; in August, 2001, the staff included (I've
omitted biographical details for most):
[http://web.archive.org/web/200110202...et/staff.html]

[Start staff lists]
Joseph R. Alonso, M.D.
Cardiology

William F. Dresen, M.D.
Cardiology

Ronald Fox, M.D.
Cardiology

Vijay K. Mittal, M.D.
Cardiology

Asad U. Qamar, M.D.
Cardiology

Swaroop Rai, M.D.
Cardiology

Ira M. Stone, M.D.
Cardiology

John Bittl, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Robert Feldman, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Frank J. Hildner, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive
Dr. Hildner received his M.D. from the Stritch School of Medicine,
Loyola University in Chicago in 1959. He did his internship at St.
Mary's Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan, from 1959 to 1960. He then
served with the USPHS in Arizona for two years. He completed a Residency
in Internal Medicine at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit in 1964, and
then served as Senior Resident in the Cardiac Physiology Laboratory at
the Henry Ford Hospital for 18 months, followed by a one year Post
Doctoral Research Fellowship at the National Heart Institute of the
National Institutes of Health.

Dr. Hildner was the winner of the Wasman Biological Society "L" award
and research key at Loyolay University, Chicago, in 1955, and was a
Finalist in the Young Investigators Competition of the American College
of Cardiology in 1967.

Dr. Hildner was the Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida from 1974 until
1990. He also served as Associate Chief of the Division of Cardiology at
Mount Sinai Medical Center from 1974 until 1990. He has been Professor
of Medicine at the University of Miami School of Medicine in Miami,
Florida, since 1986.

Currently, in addition to serving as the Director of the Cardiac
Catheterization Laboratory of the Central Florida Heart Center, he is an
Interventional Cardiologist with the Ocala Heart Institute in Ocala,
Florida.

Dr. Hildner is currently the Editor-in-Chief, CATHETERIZATION AND
CARDIOVASCULAR DIAGNOSIS. In the past, he has been a Chairman of the
Board of Regents of the American College of Chest Physicians, a Trustee
and President for the Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions.

He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, Fellow of the
American College of Cardiology, Fellow of the Americal College of Chest
Physicians, Fellow of the Council of Clinical Cardiology ofthe American
Heart Association, Fellow of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and
Interventions, and a Member of the Council on Thrombosis of the American
Heart Association.

Thomas Wargovich, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Lillian A. Mitchell, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Jayanti Panchal, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Anis A. Shahmiri, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Fredrick M. Yutani, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Srinivasa M. Murthy, M.D.
Family Practice

Humeraa Qamar, M.D.
Pediatrics

Ronald J. Babcock
Administrator

Andrew B. Chung, M.D., Ph.D
Cardiology
CFHC Welcomes its newest associate! Dr. A. Chung has joined us now. He
is taking new patients and booking fast.

Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA (M.D.);
also, Dept. of Genetics & Molecular Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta,
GA (Ph.D.)
Residency: Internal Medicine, Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
Fellowship: Cardiovascular Disease, Hypertension, Research and Clinical
Training, Emory University School of Medicine
Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
Board Eligible: Cardiology

Dr. Chung will be affiliated with Central Florida Heart Center in July,
2001, following the completion of his Cardiology Fellowship at Emory
University. In addition to his medical degree, he has earned a Ph.D. in
Human Genetics. Dr. Chung was awarded the AMA Physician Recognition
Award in 1997 and again in 2000. He has also been the recipient of the
AHA Cardiovascular Research Fellowship Award, among several other
accolades. He has an extensive portfolio of original research
publications in vascular biology and genetics, as well as oral
presentations at national professional society meetings. Special
interests include angiography, echocardiography, and nuclear perfusion
imaging.

And in October, 2001, the staff included:

Joseph R. Alonso, M.D.
Cardiology

William F. Dresen, M.D.
Cardiology

Ronald Fox, M.D.
Cardiology

Vijay K. Mittal, M.D.
Cardiology

Asad U. Qamar, M.D.
Cardiology

Swaroop Rai, M.D.
Cardiology

Ira M. Stone, M.D.
Cardiology

John Bittl, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Robert Feldman, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Frank J. Hildner, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Thomas Wargovich, M.D.
Cardiology, Invasive

Lillian A. Mitchell, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Jayanti Panchal, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Anis A. Shahmiri, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Fredrick M. Yutani, M.D.
Internal Medicine

Srinivasa M. Murthy, M.D.
Family Practice

Ronald J. Babcock
Administrator
[End of staff lists]

No Andrew Chung, the bright star of July.

It must have required a real miracle to let you, hired in July and
released before October, replace Dr. Hildner, still on staff in
December, 2001 (trust me; it's documented).

It's also instructive to go to the site and see the years of experience
those doctors had, compared to a wet behind the ears newcomer fresh out
of a school setting. :-)

--
Don Kirkman

04-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Don Kirkman wrote:
> [...]
> Cardiology, Invasive
>
> Lillian A. Mitchell, M.D.
> Internal Medicine
>
> Jayanti Panchal, M.D.
> Internal Medicine
>
> Anis A. Shahmiri, M.D.
> Internal Medicine
>
> Fredrick M. Yutani, M.D.
> Internal Medicine
>
> Srinivasa M. Murthy, M.D.
> Family Practice
>
> Ronald J. Babcock
> Administrator
> [End of staff lists]
>
> No Andrew Chung, the bright star of July.
>
> It must have required a real miracle to let you, hired in July and
> released before October, replace Dr. Hildner, still on staff in
> December, 2001 (trust me; it's documented).
>
> It's also instructive to go to the site and see the years of experience
> those doctors had, compared to a wet behind the ears newcomer fresh out

This proves that without a discerning heart, you will never know the
truth.

Still praying for you, dear Don.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:11 AM
Hawkeye-X
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
On 14 Jul 2006 12:17:35 -0700, "The Lord, pt. II"
<chungism...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Vicki said:
>
>> You may want to cc a copy of your package to Dr. Hildner at the Central
>> Florida Heart Institute, the place where chung was fired from (after 88
>> days).
>>
>> Just to keep him informed. I'm sure an email address for the above
>> institution won't be hard to find.
>
>I'm not sure if Dr. Hildner is still affiliated with the CENTRAL
>FLORIDA HEART CENTER (correction) at 3304 SW 34th Circle, Suite 101
>Ocala, FL 34432 ; you might try contacting the Society for
>Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI). Dr. Hildner is a
>past president and current member of the SCAI Board of Trustees. Try
>infoATscai.org .

Thank you. Duly noted.

Hawkeye-X

04-24-2007, 03:11 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2006 12:38:34 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
> >Hawkeye-X wrote:

> >> What?
> >
> >Yes.
> >
> >> I'm not lying.
> >
> >Only if your name is John Doe.
> >
> >> There is probably a John Doe that Andrew Chung
> >> has abused, and does not want to reveal his name.
> >
> >Even if there were, you would still be bearing false witness.
> >
> >Truth is simple but remains beyond the reach of the untruthful.
>
> Don't care.

Not a surprise.

Art Deco wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >percy wrote:
> ><snip>
> >>
> >> "Hyperketonemia suppresses appetite. There is no magic in this. Simply
> >> spritz what you are eating with acetone (fingernail polish remover) to
> >> add the ketones and replicate their effect."
> >>
> >> -posted by andrew chung, April 18, 2006
> >
> >It remains true. It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
> >
> >For this reason, no one should want their appetite suppressed by
> >hyperketonemia.
> >
> >For this reason, I remain most thankful to GOD for HIS keeping me
> >hungry throughout the past 32 days of fasting with hopes of remaining
> >hungry by the 40th or longer if it be HIS infinite will.
>
> Assuming for the moment that this highly doubtful claim is true, which
> I don't for a second believe:
>
> "When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for disfigure
> their faces to show men they are fasting.

My countenance is not a somber one. The hunger I feel is from the Holy
Spirit and comforts me.

> I tell you the truth, they
> have received their reward in full.

For they fast seeking glorification from other men.

> But when you fast, put oil on your
> head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to men that you
> are fasting,

It is only obvious to people who know me that I am fasting because they
know how much thinner I am. Otherwise, it has not affected my personal
grooming or my daily routine except for giving me the extra time from
not eating meals.

> but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father,
> who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
> -- Matt. 6:16-18, NIV

When my Father has me do something openly to glorify HIM, it remains my
choice to obey HIM.

> Let the reader draw their own conclusion.

Indeed.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:11 AM
The Lord, pt. II
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
Yo, Hawk...

I feel your pain.

Unfortunately, complaints to the GA Medical Board are not going to
affect Chunk in the least.

Regardez:

1) Andy no longer has a practice. Ask him to post his office address,
and see what I mean.
2) Since he is no longer a practicing physician, it's not as if he'll
lose income from yet another license revocation. If he gets real hard
up, he'll just relocate to Alabama or some other backwoods locale; the
individual states' med boards do not cross-reference.
3) He's had numerous TOS bans, but he's too obsessed with his own
notoriety to stop posting for even a day. This has nothing to do with
the glorification of his master; it has everything to do with feeding
his ego.
4) Andy thinks he's on a mission from 'god'. He won't stop with his
gibberish until he is institutionalized, or until he is taken to "meet
his master", which if he continues to press the wrong buttons, he will
do sooner than he expects.

Good luck in your endeavors, bro.

04-24-2007, 03:11 AM
nJb
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
I've got the KY, I just need his ass so I can prepare it. What is the
ETA?

--
Jack

04-24-2007, 03:12 AM

nJb wrote:
> I've got the KY, I just need his ass so I can prepare it. What is the ETA?
>
> --
> Jack

Fully Gimped up?

04-24-2007, 03:12 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Art Deco wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
> >Art Deco wrote:

> >> Assuming for the moment that this highly doubtful claim is true, which
> >> I don't for a second believe:
> >>
> >> "When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for disfigure
> >> their faces to show men they are fasting.
> >
> >My countenance is not a somber one. The hunger I feel is from the Holy
> >Spirit and comforts me.
> >
> >> I tell you the truth, they
> >> have received their reward in full.
> >
> >For they fast seeking glorification from other men.
> >
> >> But when you fast, put oil on your
> >> head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to men that you
> >> are fasting,
> >
> >It is only obvious to people who know me that I am fasting because they
> >know how much thinner I am. Otherwise, it has not affected my personal
> >grooming or my daily routine except for giving me the extra time from
> >not eating meals.
>
> What a liar you are.

Again, it remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> >> but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father,
> >> who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
> >> -- Matt. 6:16-18, NIV
> >
> >When my Father has me do something openly to glorify HIM, it remains my
> >choice to obey HIM.
> >
> >> Let the reader draw their own conclusion.
> >
> >Indeed.
>
> Hypocrite.

Though it remains my choice to refrain from judging others and my wish
that others would also refrain from the judging, recognizing the free
will of others is not hypocrisy.

> >Still praying for you, dear neighbor.
>
> Yeah, sure you are.

Yes, I will continue to pray for you, dear neighbor.

I believe you are already experiencing unexpected things.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:12 AM
Hawki

news:1152916919.4...@m79g2000cwm.googlegr oups.com...
> [...]
>>
>> Jayanti Panchal, M.D.
>> Internal Medicine
>>
>> Anis A. Shahmiri, M.D.
>> Internal Medicine
>>
>> Fredrick M. Yutani, M.D.
>> Internal Medicine
>>
>> Srinivasa M. Murthy, M.D.
>> Family Practice
>>
>> Ronald J. Babcock
>> Administrator
>> [End of staff lists]
>>
>> No Andrew Chung, the bright star of July.
>>
>> It must have required a real miracle to let you, hired in July and
>> released before October, replace Dr. Hildner, still on staff in
>> December, 2001 (trust me; it's documented).
>>
>> It's also instructive to go to the site and see the years of experience
>> those doctors had, compared to a wet behind the ears newcomer fresh out
>> of a school setting. :-)
>
> This proves that without a discerning heart, you will never know the

LOL LOL

how dumb do you think the readers are??

your facts and your dates...do not add up to the published data as
above...

continue to discern as you wish

I for one will continue to believe the documented facts..

and you are NOT on a staff list a mere 4 months after your heralded
arrival...

one does not need to know WHY..

we can "discern" the possible reasons on our own

Hawki wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
> news:1152916919.4...@m79g2000cwm.googlegr oups.com...

<snip>

> > This proves that without a discerning heart, you will never know the
> > truth
>
> LOL LOL

"Written laughter is silent despair."

> how dumb do you think the readers are??

You are pretty clueless if you don't know what it means when a younger
doctor helps another considerably older, slower, and visually impaired
doctor clear out his office and subsequently settles into this office
space which has the name plate of the new younger doctor replacing the
one of the older doctor.

Truth is simple.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:12 AM
Hawkeye-X
Re: Prepare the way for the LORD...
On 14 Jul 2006 22:08:59 -0700, "The Lord, pt. II"
<chungism...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Yo, Hawk...
>
>I feel your pain.
>
>Unfortunately, complaints to the GA Medical Board are not going to
>affect Chunk in the least.
>
>Regardez:
>
>1) Andy no longer has a practice. Ask him to post his office address,
>and see what I mean.
>2) Since he is no longer a practicing physician, it's not as if he'll
>lose income from yet another license revocation. If he gets real hard
>up, he'll just relocate to Alabama or some other backwoods locale; the
>individual states' med boards do not cross-reference.
>3) He's had numerous TOS bans, but he's too obsessed with his own
>notoriety to stop posting for even a day. This has nothing to do with
>the glorification of his master; it has everything to do with feeding
>his ego.
>4) Andy thinks he's on a mission from 'god'. He won't stop with his
>gibberish until he is institutionalized, or until he is taken to "meet
>his master", which if he continues to press the wrong buttons, he will
>do sooner than he expects.
>
>Good luck in your endeavors, bro.

Yeah. I know what you mean. But I can try. If he's a disbarred dude,
he can't even dispense OTC meds without getting his ass into trouble,
and that's the goal I'm trying to reach.

As a matter of fact, I got an interesting email about Andrew that will
definetely go to the Board for illegal activity, and he posted it
(stupidly) here.

Hawkeye-X

04-24-2007, 03:12 AM
Don Kirkman
article <1152982278.5...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups .com>:

>Hawki wrote:
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
>> news:1152916919.4...@m79g2000cwm.googlegr oups.com...

>> how dumb do you think the readers are??

>You are pretty clueless if you don't know what it means when a younger
>doctor helps another considerably older, slower, and visually impaired
>doctor clear out his office and subsequently settles into this office
>space which has the name plate of the new younger doctor replacing the
>one of the older doctor.

It usually means the senior doctor is being moved to a better office,
making room for the youngster who otherwise might have to operate out of
a broom closet. It works that way in almost every facility in the
business world - it certainly did when I managed space for a county
department in my area. Shuffling staff around was a constant exercise
in keeping people at work with at least minimum amenities. :-)

Information available on the Internet indicates that only one of the two
doctors is still active in medicine in the Ocala area, it seems. Which
one would that be? His son seems to be working in the same facility,
BTW.
--
Don Kirkman

04-24-2007, 03:13 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Don Kirkman wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <1152982278.5...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups .com>:
>
> >Hawki wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
> >> news:1152916919.4...@m79g2000cwm.googlegr oups.com...
>
> >> how dumb do you think the readers are??
>
> >You are pretty clueless if you don't know what it means when a younger
> >doctor helps another considerably older, slower, and visually impaired
> >doctor clear out his office and subsequently settles into this office
> >space which has the name plate of the new younger doctor replacing the
> >one of the older doctor.
>
> It usually means the senior doctor is being moved to a better office,
> making room for the youngster who otherwise might have to operate out of
> a broom closet.

I helped the retired doctor move his belongings to his car.

Truth is simple.

article <1153010767....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>:

>Don Kirkman wrote:
>> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
>> article <1152982278.5...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups .com>:

>> >You are pretty clueless if you don't know what it means when a younger
>> >doctor helps another considerably older, slower, and visually impaired
>> >doctor clear out his office and subsequently settles into this office
>> >space which has the name plate of the new younger doctor replacing the
>> >one of the older doctor.

>> It usually means the senior doctor is being moved to a better office,
>> making room for the youngster who otherwise might have to operate out of
>> a broom closet.

>I helped the retired doctor move his belongings to his car.

There are only two possible explanations: "the retired doctor" was not
Dr. Hildner (who was still there after you were terminated) or you are
lying. Which one do you choose?
--
Don Kirkman

04-24-2007, 03:13 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Don Kirkman wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <1153010767....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>:
> >Don Kirkman wrote:
> >> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in

> >> It usually means the senior doctor is being moved to a better office,
> >> making room for the youngster who otherwise might have to operate out of
> >> a broom closet.
>
> >I helped the retired doctor move his belongings to his car.
>
> There are only two possible explanations: "the retired doctor" was not
> Dr. Hildner (who was still there after you were terminated) or you are
> lying. Which one do you choose?

The truth.

I know Dr. Hildner to be a retired physician who stopped seeing
patients back in 2001 even if he might still be receiving mail at CFHC
as one of the founding shareholders thereby justifying his still being
listed on their web site.

Still praying for you, dear Don.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

04-24-2007, 03:14 AM
Don Kirkman
article <1153051395....@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups. com>:

>Don Kirkman wrote:
>> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
>> article <1153010767....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>:

>> >I helped the retired doctor move his belongings to his car.

>> There are only two possible explanations: "the retired doctor" was not
>> Dr. Hildner (who was still there after you were terminated) or you are
>> lying. Which one do you choose?

>The truth.

>I know Dr. Hildner to be a retired physician who stopped seeing
>patients back in 2001 even if he might still be receiving mail at CFHC
>as one of the founding shareholders thereby justifying his still being
>listed on their web site.

As the director of the cath lab I doubt Dr. Hildner was succeeded by the
newest member of the staff (actually it seems Dr. Hildner may still be
associated with that operation). Let me offer you a face-saving third
possibility: it may not have been Dr. Hildner but someone else who was
removed from the staff during the 88 days you were there, and because of
a false memory you are confusing that person with Dr. Hildner. There is
no shame in a false memory, but there is a real risk of making false
accusations.

Even if Dr. Hildner stopped seeing patients, that is not a "retirement"
if he maintained his position as director of the cath lab program who
probably was responsible for training you. Only the patient caseload
would have been transferred, not the title and responsibility of
overseeing the lab.
--
Don Kirkman

04-24-2007, 03:14 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Don Kirkman wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <1153051395....@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups. com>:
> >Don Kirkman wrote:
> >> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in

</quote>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2013, 7:40:22 PM6/24/13
Report not abuse
Susan wrote:

> Type 2 Diabetes Progresses Faster in Children
> In addition, complications are appearing faster and at what appear to be
> a more significant rate....
>
> The study included around 700 children between 10 and 17 years old with
> type 2 diabetes. Subjects had the disease for 8 months on average.
> Children under 10 were excluded because it is rare to see type 2
> diabetes in that demographic. All participants were overweight with a
> BMI above the 85th percentile.
>
> Children received diabetes education and were randomized to one of three
> groups. These groups were either being treated with metformin, metformin
> plus intensive lifestyle changes, or metformin plus rosiglitazone.
>
> The rate of deterioration of beta cell function in youth was almost four
> times higher than has been reported in adults, researchers found, noting
> a 20-35 percent decline in beta cell function per year on average,
> compared to 7-11 percent for adults (as reported in previous research).
> The study followed patients for four years and assessed the
> complications associated with diabetes. High blood pressure increased 22
> percent over the 4 year follow-up period. Additionally,
> microalbuminuria, an early sign of kidney disease, almost tripled from
> 6.3 percent to nearly 17 percent. Eye damage seemed to be similar in
> children and adults.
> Researchers found that LDL, triglycerides and other inflammatory markers
> all rose over 12 months and then stabilized over the next 24 months. The
> percentage of youth with LDL levels over 130 mg/dl and those needing to
> be placed on cholesterol-lowering medications once their levels exceeded
> 130 mg/dl rose from 4.5 percent of participants to 10.7 percent over 36
> months.
>
> Experts suspect that the age for kidney transplants will begin to drop.
> It is essential to push education about preventing diabetes and obesity
> through implementation of a healthy diet and physical activity.
>
> "The message here is that if you are going to treat youth with type 2
> diabetes effectively, it must be done early and aggressively targeting
> to improve beta cell function and insulin resistance. The development of
> type 2 diabetes among young individuals has significant public health
> consequences as these youth are likely to manifest the complications of
> diabetes, including retinopathy, nephropathy, neuropathy and
> cardiovascular disease, at a time that should be the most active and
> productive of their lives," concluded an accompanying commentary by
> Griffin P. Rodgers, MD, director of the National Institute of Diabetes
> and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, part of the National Institutes of
> Health, which funded the study, and NIDDK colleagues Barbara Linder, MD,
> PhD, senior advisor for childhood diabetes research; and Judith Fradkin,
> MD, director of the Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic
> Diseases of NIDDK.
> Diabetes May, 2013

Source:

http://bit.ly/15qDWAL

The absolutely only **healthy** way to save these children is by
having them hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
thereby stopping their overeating without undernourishment.

All who oppose this, like unhappy Oyster (aka Aribert Deckers), are
essentially guilty of their murder:

http://bit.ly/119TbZU

Thus, the blood of these 700 children in this study and countless
other children worldwide are on the hands of Mr. Deckers, who is
technically as evil as Adolph Hitler, who was also responsible for the
deaths of countless children albeit in the gas chambers of Germany
during WWII. It's not by chance (Proverbs 16:33) that Mr. Deckers is a
German too.

May GOD have mercy on Aribert Decker's perishing soul, in the name of
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Aribert Deckers (aka unHappy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > unHappy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul, Aribert, by softening your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you would be born again of
water and Spirit (John 3:3&5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what
they often call morbidly obese. He explained that morbid obesity
simply means that if something happened to me that could be
attiributed to weight and I were to end up in the not breathing state.
ok some call it DEAD that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural
causes related to weight more or less. Ive been told I was a chunky
fella a couple times, maybe even fat... but not quite that harshly.
Definitely made me think about a few things, as much as I dislike
scare tactics when it comes to health. Well in the midst of the shock
treatment, he also had me come to a heart wellness seminar that he
does on some Saturdays in Mableton. Nice little get together, he has
folks from the community come in and discuss Tai Chi, exercises,
testimonials, all kinds of good stuff. Then he shows the movie
SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD Omer approach that he has
his patients use to lose weight. In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH
you eat is more of the issue than WHAT you eat and portion is more
important than any fat content or calories. I agree with this. This
is why I have always been more successful on more liquid diets
(cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous)) than anything
else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

//

Jun 24, 2013, 8:32:20 PM6/24/13

Markea Berry

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2013, 7:09:23 PM6/25/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2013, 11:22:59 AM7/1/13
an accursed and eternally condemned soul woefully shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ
Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2013, 8:14:09 AM7/2/13
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2013, 4:54:27 PM7/4/13
parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
>
> World Hunger:

Lie.

That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
eat.

> Of the 7,014,490,217 current total world population 914,723,604 are
> wonderfully undernourished and have worms.

Lie.

Being either undernourished or having worms or both is not wonderful.

> We both win Doctor Chung.

Lie.

Your lying means you lose.

> The 8,200 who die today of starvation are the losers.

Lie.

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." -- Apostle Paul
(Philippians 1:21) referring to the fact that sinning stops when
someone dies for there are no thoughts in the grave.

Those who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed among the 8,200 will be
raised up from the dead victorious when our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth returns on that appointed day known only to the Father when
He will judge the living and the dead.

If everyone were to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food then by
GOD's Law of Mass Action there'd be no more starvation in this world.
Yes, gluttony is the deadliest sin because not only has it killed two
immortals (i.e. Adam&Eve) from the outset, it's killing more children
(via starvation and diseases like diabetes) than any other sin.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/34568ea05e07ad12?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear Dr. Chung,
> >> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> >> I'm sure he'll want a list of your findings to go along with all my
> >> oversea ports of call.
> >
> > Not when he reads that you advocate that people ingest tapeworms to
> > lose weight :-)
>
> Dear Dr. Chung,
> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> he'll not care about what I advocate...

Tapeworms are parasites and your doctor would comprehend what's
written here even if you feign ignorance :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41326cb7e90e12a7?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Do you check all food on a scales as you say, or do you estimate at times?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) mindfully chooses to weigh
>> **all** his meals as he has written above and shown on Facebook with
>> all glory to GOD (Philippians 4:13).
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9f3fd765e71beb5?
>>
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
>> diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
>> holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
>> stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
>> fasting.
>>
>>> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
>>> automatically.
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?
>>
>> Being infected by parasites is not healthy.
>>
>> Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
>> His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.
>>
>> May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
>> did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
>> clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
>> of Nazareth. Amen.

> Another pox from sightwalker.

Lie.

All can see that what is requested for you is parasites (not an
infection by a pox virus) from GOD per your own advice:

"If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm
approach automatically." -- Jimmy the parasite-infested Alpha

May GOD bless the parasites inside you, Jimmy, more than ever so they
will consume you faster than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1eec80bfbeb08270?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower ( http://WDJW.net/Luke923 ) of GOD
and walks with Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and
Elijah, who have not ever died, instead of walking with you who have
been cursed by Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2013, 1:44:33 PM7/7/13

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Jul 7, 2013, 5:42:11 PM7/7/13
On 7/7/2013 1:44 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>
>> "Hunger is starvation."

Sightwalker you got that right!
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2013, 11:05:39 PM7/20/13
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply
because we really love him as our LORD loves and commands (John
15:12-3) us with all glory to GOD the Father.

Suggested reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

**and** especially:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bad1f68562af231f?

GSI wrote:

> INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again
(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com
Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2013, 5:47:33 PM7/30/13
an accursed and eternally condemned soul woefully shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2013, 10:15:02 PM8/5/13
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Robert simply because we really

Robert Miles wrote:

> Being 'Born-Again' Linked to More Brain Atrophy: Study
> http://www.philly.com/philly/health/132456883.html

From your source:

"According to the study, people who said they were a "born-again"
Protestant or Catholic, or conversely, those who had no religious
affiliation, had more hippocampal shrinkage (or 'atrophy') compared to
people who identified themselves as Protestants, but not born-again"

This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
http://WDJW.net/Redeemed who simply **prove** we are born again (John
3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) from all things including brain atrophy :-)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d8140cee2925da4f?

Robert Miles wrote:
> MU wrote:
> > Robert Miles wrote:

> >> Looks like you've decided to compete with Chung to see which of you can
> >> make the most incorrect conclusions from inadequate evidence.
> >
> > Since when is seeing the 2lb eating approach work on myself, Chung and
> > dozens of others "inadequate evidence"?
>
> Chung and dozens of sockpuppets?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/713988a3a64cfd6e?

Your lie-riddled question simply confirms this physician's assessment
of why you have type-2 diabetes.

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD give you, Robert, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2013, 6:39:08 AM8/13/13

GSI wrote:

> INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again
(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com
Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

GSI

Aug 13, 2013, 1:05:53 PM8/13/13

*Humbly (Deu8:3) praying here for GSI's perishing soul...

GSI:  Humbly???   LOL. Not possible for a total asshole like you, Chung.

... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply

because we really love him as our LORD loves and commands (John

15:12-3) us with all glory to GOD the Father.

Extreme EGOISTS like you are not capable of loving anyone.

GSI wrote:

INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Speaking for God is by definition lying.

Spamming Usenet is by definition lying.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again

(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy

Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

YOUR lying bullshit is consistent with your need to be "right",

the most "righteous", and "special" in eyes of "God". A self-righteous

phoney "religious" egoist*, in other words.   *Street term: Asshole

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that

you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of

Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

May "God" replace your arrogant, egocentric, self-righteous,

self-important, spamming asshole nature with that of a humble

and respectful REAL HUMAN.

Amen.

Arrogant Asshole

Don't be an Ayoob:

Don't be an arrogant spamming asshole.

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the

heart:

Spaming Usenet is by definition lying.

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Andrew <><

Pretending to care is by definition lying.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

WARNING: Chung is TOTALLY INSANE.

Andrew B. Chung is a destroyer of Usenet.

Someday, the extremely arrogant Andrew B Chung

will pay for the destruction he has wrought upon Usenet,

especially, the all-Chung-spam, sci.med.cardiology, a

formerly very helpful Usenet site for people with serious

heart problems, now totally destroyed by an egomaniac.

Chung's total arrogance has also destroyed

alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.support.diabetes, and

misc.health.alternative. Chung is an supremely arrogant

person, totally egocentric. Pure ego. All ego, and

nothing but ego. There is NO CURE for this condition.

There is a long-term dietary cure, but the patient is

always far too arrogant to follow it. They KNOW the

answer to EVERY question, and they are "always right".

In the most extreme cases, they even KNOW how "God"

and "Jesus" want the rest of us to live.

A small percentage of the population is like this, one

percent or less. Such people are usually unable to get

along with others, and have no real friends. They know

something is not right, but keep quiet about it, and try

to behave "normally".

Many of them pursue fame with extreme determination.

An example is the now deceased Anna Nicole Smith.

Chung's goal is to someday sit to the left of "God" with

"Jesus" on the right, in "God's" "Heavenly Palace".

WARNING: Chung is TOTALLY INSANE.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The Egomaniac "HeartDoc" explains why it doesn't matter

that he has lost his medical board-certification:

(short answer- "GOD-sanctification is infinitely greater

than board-certification" - A.B.Chung)

"This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )

continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he

is known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of

the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse

(Mark 16:18) heart disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a

CAD equivalent, while giving all the glory to GOD

as seen on network TV:

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory

to GOD as the

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3)

him to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more

than ever: http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line concerning

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew being perfect (Matthew 5:48):

GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater

than board-certification for He makes the latter eternal

(1 Corinthians 2:9) without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)"

GSI response:

I guess it's OK to practice medicine without a license,

as long as you have "GOD-sanctification",

like the INSANE egomaniac, Andrew B Chung.

Chung placed under arrest:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43c54ad99711bfc3

Chung terminated:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ecb9c21ab9e36ecf

Chung banned by real Christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f5b198e1c2e93d7c

Chung implicated in wrongful death:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/686660817c873803

Chung medical certification expired:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/2ba5eca58f94e225

GSI's perishing soul v1.12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2013, 4:03:26 PM8/20/13
an eternally condemned and always accursed soul woefully shrieked many
times:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

an accursed and eternally condemned soul woefully shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure cardiovascular disease

OOT

Aug 20, 2013, 4:06:36 PM8/20/13

not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

It is not what we declare about self, it is what can be observed outside
of self.

This is missing in your posts and behavior:

"Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 28, 2013, 2:57:17 PM8/28/13
an eternally condemned and accursed soul wailed and gnashed its teeth
as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus Deo !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

an eternally condemned and accursed soul wailed and gnashed its teeth
as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD openly torment you more than ever thereby ever comforting
those of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

an eternally accursed and forever condemned soul despairingly wailed
repeatedly:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are fovever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

Unknown

Aug 28, 2013, 3:11:43 PM8/28/13
James 2:
17] But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle,
open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, without uncertainty or
insincerity.
18] And the harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who
make peace.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2013, 11:02:24 AM9/9/13
"He who says he is in the light and hates his brother is in the
darkness still." (1 John 2:9)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ZiOpxvLuOYs/qZudgnQlCTYJ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that a brother in
Christ is he who is also doing the will of the Father (Mind of GOD) by
being ever mindful of WDJW, doing what JESUS (Heart of GOD) wants by
having nothing to do with those who are eternally insane, condemned,
accursed, and tormented by GOD. To not expose these stumbling blocks
and thereby cause our brethren to fall, is to hate our brothers and
sisters in Christ, which does mean we are still ourselves in the
darkness (1 John 2:9).

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Unknown

Sep 9, 2013, 11:47:50 AM9/9/13

We love you in the Lord.

1John 2:

9] He who says he is in the light and hates his brother is in the
darkness still.

10] He who loves his brother abides in the light, and in it there is no
cause for stumbling.

11] But he who hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the
darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has
blinded his eyes.

May God bless and protect and heal that you might have peace and love at
last.

James R.

Sep 9, 2013, 5:07:03 PM9/9/13

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

"He who says he is in the light and hates his brother is in the
darkness still." (1 John 2:9)

--------

The only one in darkness is you....and all of the rest of the deluded
Christians.
Jesus, has ALREADY been disprove...empirically. Have fun with oblivion,
"doctor".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 17, 2013, 4:39:29 PM9/17/13
HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2013, 5:58:59 PM9/23/13
> [...]

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure obesity

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 23, 2013, 7:54:57 PM9/23/13
On 9/23/2013 5:58 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

sightwalker we forgive your foolishness, we know you're not yourself
when you're hungry. Have a Snicker and get over yourself, act like an
adult. We know you are mensa spoiled, but you are no longer 7.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2013, 3:03:17 AM10/5/13

GSI wrote:

> INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again
(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Jan 16, 2014, 10:03:10 AM1/16/14
On 9/23/2013 5:58 PM, sightwalkr with a phd said:

Jimmy hopes for poor poor sightwalker a fiscally successful, personally
fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the
generally accepted Gregorian 2014 and Jewish 5774 calendar year, but not
without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply
that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the
only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the
race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, political
persuasion or choice of computer platform of the wishee.

Get them eyes fixed on the sad looking girlee, she'll never find a man
lookin so poorlee...
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD Reply