<>< w/all due (Ro13:8) love (1Pe3:8) to our brethren, exposing the eternally tormented on 09/18/13 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2013, 3:34:45 AM9/18/13
an eternally condemned and accursed soul wailed and gnashed its teeth
as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus Deo !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

an eternally condemned and accursed soul wailed and gnashed its teeth
as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD openly torment you more than ever thereby ever comforting
those of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

an eternally accursed and forever condemned soul despairingly wailed
repeatedly:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are fovever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

an eternally condemned and always accursed soul woefully shrieked many
times:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

an accursed and eternally condemned soul woefully shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

healforgive

Sep 18, 2013, 9:16:33 AM9/18/13

James 5:

14] Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and
let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord;
15] and the prayer of faith will save the sick man, and the Lord will raise
him up; and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
16] Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another,
that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power in
its effects.

May God bless and protect and heal that you might have peace at last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2013, 3:12:52 AM9/19/13
an eternally condemned (Mk3:29) and accursed soul wailed and gnashed
its teeth as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus Deo !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

an eternally condemned (Mk3:29) and accursed soul wailed and gnashed
its teeth as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD openly torment you more than ever thereby ever comforting
those of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

an eternally accursed and forever condemned (Mk3:29) soul despairingly
wailed repeatedly:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are fovever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

an eternally condemned (Mk3:29) and always accursed soul woefully
shrieked many times:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

an accursed and eternally condemned (Mk3:29) soul woefully shrieked

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2013, 3:33:20 AM9/20/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2013, 2:46:33 AM9/21/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2013, 1:38:36 AM9/22/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2013, 4:10:14 AM9/23/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2013, 4:32:57 AM9/24/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 25, 2013, 2:51:55 AM9/25/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2013, 2:25:44 AM9/26/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 27, 2013, 6:06:52 AM9/27/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 28, 2013, 2:13:35 AM9/28/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 29, 2013, 2:31:50 AM9/29/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 30, 2013, 5:52:02 AM9/30/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 1, 2013, 5:37:26 AM10/1/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 2, 2013, 4:09:50 AM10/2/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 3, 2013, 4:13:02 AM10/3/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 4, 2013, 2:07:29 AM10/4/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2013, 3:08:18 AM10/5/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 6, 2013, 2:45:38 AM10/6/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 7, 2013, 4:34:24 AM10/7/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 8, 2013, 12:23:55 AM10/8/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 9, 2013, 3:01:05 AM10/9/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 10, 2013, 3:22:02 AM10/10/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 11, 2013, 4:18:21 AM10/11/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2013, 3:35:26 AM10/12/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2013, 3:12:41 AM10/13/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 14, 2013, 3:46:27 AM10/14/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2013, 12:08:38 AM10/15/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2013, 6:18:06 AM10/16/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2013, 3:16:18 AM10/17/13

http://bit.ly/1bEd7Nb

> He's the certifiable person;

Lie.

Wouldn't have an active medical license if that were true.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to the LORD our GOD for
His compelling you to unwittingly provide additional evidence that you
remain eternally insane from His eternal curse upon you.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/or_p9ZGoL6UJ

> he's not going to
> answer you or, if he does, it will be a lie.

Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has already answered all
of Jason's questions truthfully:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/UetHQ9_FPecJ

Again, the bottom line concerning you:

http://bit.ly/114DOYe

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 18, 2013, 3:50:27 AM10/18/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 19, 2013, 4:45:21 AM10/19/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2013, 1:09:24 AM10/20/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2013, 1:15:24 AM10/21/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2013, 1:04:16 AM10/22/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 23, 2013, 2:05:15 AM10/23/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 24, 2013, 12:35:14 AM10/24/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 25, 2013, 1:54:00 AM10/25/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2013, 12:31:22 AM10/26/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2013, 2:13:50 AM10/27/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2013, 2:45:46 AM10/28/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2013, 3:42:55 AM10/29/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2013, 4:26:46 AM10/30/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2013, 12:19:28 AM10/31/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 1, 2013, 2:37:36 AM11/1/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 2, 2013, 1:38:33 AM11/2/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2013, 12:03:05 AM11/3/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2013, 2:01:32 AM11/4/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2013, 12:11:19 AM11/5/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2013, 3:38:55 AM11/6/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2013, 3:16:56 AM11/7/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2013, 3:49:01 AM11/8/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2013, 5:35:29 AM11/9/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2013, 4:12:52 AM11/10/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2013, 1:23:31 AM11/11/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2013, 3:42:52 AM11/12/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2013, 2:54:44 AM11/13/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2013, 3:58:32 AM11/14/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2013, 6:42:25 AM11/15/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2013, 6:43:23 AM11/16/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2013, 6:05:24 AM11/17/13
> [...]

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

an accursed and eternally condemned (Mk3:29) soul woefully shrieked
many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure cardiovascular disease

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2013, 3:20:50 AM11/18/13
an eternally condemned and accursed soul wrote:

> Jason wrote:

>> > If the latter were true, her autopsy would have taken less than a week
>> > instead of having taken more than a year **and** the government would
>> > allow her autopsy report to be made public since this would help their
>> > case against Evangelist Ebony Berry whose other 4 surviving children
>> > were reportedly normal weight along with herself holding to the right
>> > amount of daily food.
>> >
>> > Absolutely no one has and no one will ever die from starvation holding
>> > to the right amount which is 32 oz of daily food.
>> >
>> > May GOD continue to curse ever so severely to the Nth generation
>> > anyone who publicly makes such false claims about starvation, in the
>> > name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>> >
>> > Source:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2013, 4:56:03 AM11/19/13