Rapidly varying blood pressure

Douglas Smith

Aug 19, 2013, 7:23:27 AM8/19/13
Report not abuse
Please advise regarding causes of rapidly varying blood pressure: at any time of day (not only in the morning): blood pressure readings only seconds apart can vary by as much as 10 (either systolic or diastiolic - ie 145 over 93 one minute, 135 over 83 the next minute, 140 over 88 a minute after that). The range in which the variations occur drops during the day; however, even later in the day readings seconds apart fluctuate widely within the range. This has been the case over several months (although fitness training has lowered the general range in which the wide variations occur). While anxiety has been a problem in the past, anxiety has not been a perceptible problem the past few weeks (also not immediately while taking the pressure readings). Are wide fluctuations simply normal for some people? If so, should the average of, say, three readings at any time of day be considered indicative for health purposes (in which case hypertension would not be indicated), or should the highest readings be taken (in which case hypertension would be indicated)?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2013, 7:32:49 AM8/19/13
Report not abuse
Douglas Smith wrote:

> Please advise regarding causes of rapidly varying blood pressure: at any time of day (not only in the morning): blood pressure readings only seconds apart can vary by as much as 10 (either systolic or diastiolic - ie 145 over 93 one minute, 135 over 83 the next minute, 140 over 88 a minute after that). The range in which the variations occur drops during the day; however, even later in the day readings seconds apart fluctuate widely within the range. This has been the case over several months (although fitness training has lowered the general range in which the wide variations occur). While anxiety has been a problem in the past, anxiety has not been a perceptible problem the past few weeks (also not immediately while taking the pressure readings). Are wide fluctuations simply normal for some people?

No, blood pressure fluctuations while at rest are not normal.

What causes blood pressure fluctuations while at rest is visceral adipose tissue (VAT) which does not disappear with fitness training:

http://WDJW.net/VAT

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 23, 2013, 3:00:23 PM8/23/13
an eternally accursed and forever condemned soul despairingly wailed
repeatedly:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are fovever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

an eternally condemned and always accursed soul woefully shrieked many
times:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

an accursed and eternally condemned soul woefully shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Repent

Aug 23, 2013, 3:20:58 PM8/23/13
"Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 23, 2013, 5:01:44 PM8/23/13
An eternally condemned and accursed soul wailed and gnashed its teeth
as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD openly torment you more than ever thereby ever comforting
those of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Karen

Aug 23, 2013, 6:40:31 PM8/23/13
On 8/19/2013 7:23 AM, Douglas Smith wrote:
> Please advise regarding causes of rapidly varying blood pressure: at any time of day (not only in the morning): blood pressure readings only seconds apart can vary by as much as 10 (either systolic or diastiolic - ie 145 over 93 one minute, 135 over 83 the next minute, 140 over 88 a minute after that). The range in which the variations occur drops during the day; however, even later in the day readings seconds apart fluctuate widely within the range. This has been the case over several months (although fitness training has lowered the general range in which the wide variations occur). While anxiety has been a problem in the past, anxiety has not been a perceptible problem the past few weeks (also not immediately while taking the pressure readings). Are wide fluctuations simply normal for some people? If so, should the average of, say, three readings at any time of day be considered indicative for health purposes (in which case hypertension would not be indicated), or should the hi
ghest readings be taken (in which case hypertension would be indicated)?

Are you fu*king crazy asking Chung for cardiac advice?

Repent

Aug 23, 2013, 7:54:51 PM8/23/13
"Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Repent

Aug 23, 2013, 7:55:23 PM8/23/13
"Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2013, 12:26:57 PM8/30/13
Susan wrote:

> Type 2 Diabetes Progresses Faster in Children
> In addition, complications are appearing faster and at what appear to be
> a more significant rate....
>
> The study included around 700 children between 10 and 17 years old with
> type 2 diabetes. Subjects had the disease for 8 months on average.
> Children under 10 were excluded because it is rare to see type 2
> diabetes in that demographic. All participants were overweight with a
> BMI above the 85th percentile.
>
> Children received diabetes education and were randomized to one of three
> groups. These groups were either being treated with metformin, metformin
> plus intensive lifestyle changes, or metformin plus rosiglitazone.
>
> The rate of deterioration of beta cell function in youth was almost four
> times higher than has been reported in adults, researchers found, noting
> a 20-35 percent decline in beta cell function per year on average,
> compared to 7-11 percent for adults (as reported in previous research).
> The study followed patients for four years and assessed the
> complications associated with diabetes. High blood pressure increased 22
> percent over the 4 year follow-up period. Additionally,
> microalbuminuria, an early sign of kidney disease, almost tripled from
> 6.3 percent to nearly 17 percent. Eye damage seemed to be similar in
> children and adults.
> Researchers found that LDL, triglycerides and other inflammatory markers
> all rose over 12 months and then stabilized over the next 24 months. The
> percentage of youth with LDL levels over 130 mg/dl and those needing to
> be placed on cholesterol-lowering medications once their levels exceeded
> 130 mg/dl rose from 4.5 percent of participants to 10.7 percent over 36
> months.
>
> Experts suspect that the age for kidney transplants will begin to drop.
> It is essential to push education about preventing diabetes and obesity
> through implementation of a healthy diet and physical activity.
>
> "The message here is that if you are going to treat youth with type 2
> diabetes effectively, it must be done early and aggressively targeting
> to improve beta cell function and insulin resistance. The development of
> type 2 diabetes among young individuals has significant public health
> consequences as these youth are likely to manifest the complications of
> diabetes, including retinopathy, nephropathy, neuropathy and
> cardiovascular disease, at a time that should be the most active and
> productive of their lives," concluded an accompanying commentary by
> Griffin P. Rodgers, MD, director of the National Institute of Diabetes
> and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, part of the National Institutes of
> Health, which funded the study, and NIDDK colleagues Barbara Linder, MD,
> PhD, senior advisor for childhood diabetes research; and Judith Fradkin,
> MD, director of the Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic
> Diseases of NIDDK.
> Diabetes May, 2013

Source:

http://bit.ly/15qDWAL

The absolutely only **healthy** way to save these children is by
having them hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
thereby stopping their overeating without undernourishment.

All who oppose this, like unhappy Oyster (aka Aribert Deckers), are
essentially guilty of their murder:

http://bit.ly/119TbZU

The blood of these 700 children in this study and countless other
children worldwide are on the hands of Mr. Deckers, who is technically
as evil as Adolph Hitler, who was also responsible for the deaths of
countless children albeit in the gas chambers of Germany during WWII.
It's not by chance (Proverbs 16:33) that Mr. Deckers is a German too.

Thus, with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Corinthians 13 **and** 1
Peter 3:8) http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew prays as follows:

May GOD have mercy on Aribert Decker's perishing soul, in the name of

Aribert Deckers (aka unHappy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > unHappy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul, Aribert, by softening your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you would be born again of
water and Spirit (John 3:3&5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what
they often call morbidly obese. He explained that morbid obesity
simply means that if something happened to me that could be
attiributed to weight and I were to end up in the not breathing state.
ok some call it DEAD that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural
causes related to weight more or less. Ive been told I was a chunky
fella a couple times, maybe even fat... but not quite that harshly.
Definitely made me think about a few things, as much as I dislike
scare tactics when it comes to health. Well in the midst of the shock
treatment, he also had me come to a heart wellness seminar that he
does on some Saturdays in Mableton. Nice little get together, he has
folks from the community come in and discuss Tai Chi, exercises,
testimonials, all kinds of good stuff. Then he shows the movie
SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD Omer approach that he has
his patients use to lose weight. In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH
you eat is more of the issue than WHAT you eat and portion is more
important than any fat content or calories. I agree with this. This
is why I have always been more successful on more liquid diets
(cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous)) than anything
else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Forgiven

Aug 30, 2013, 1:28:29 PM8/30/13

1 John 1:
8] If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive
our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10] If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.

Robert Weldon

Aug 30, 2013, 1:58:46 PM8/30/13

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message
> Susan wrote:

-snippage

> http://bit.ly/15qDWAL
>
> The absolutely only **healthy** way to save these children is by
> having them hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
> thereby stopping their overeating without undernourishment.
>
> All who oppose this, like unhappy Oyster (aka Aribert Deckers), are
> essentially guilty of their murder:
>
> http://bit.ly/119TbZU
>
> The blood of these 700 children in this study and countless other
> children worldwide are on the hands of Mr. Deckers, who is technically
> as evil as Adolph Hitler, who was also responsible for the deaths of
> countless children albeit in the gas chambers of Germany during WWII.
> It's not by chance (Proverbs 16:33) that Mr. Deckers is a German too.
>
> Thus, with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Corinthians 13 **and** 1
> Peter 3:8) http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew prays as follows:
>
> May GOD have mercy on Aribert Decker's perishing soul, in the name of
> Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

- more snippage

Better be careful you loon, if Mr. Deckers sees your post, you could be at
the recieving end of a libel/slander suit. And you are hardly one to talk,
you carry a lot of blame for the death of that poor teenage who was starved
to death.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Aug 30, 2013, 3:08:53 PM8/30/13
On 8/30/2013 1:58 PM, Robert Weldon wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message
>> Susan wrote:
>>>
> -snippage
>>
>> http://bit.ly/15qDWAL
>>
>> The absolutely only **healthy** way to save these children is by
>> having them hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
>> thereby stopping their overeating without undernourishment.
>>
>> All who oppose this, like unhappy Oyster (aka Aribert Deckers), are
>> essentially guilty of their murder:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/119TbZU
>>
>> The blood of these 700 children in this study and countless other
>> children worldwide are on the hands of Mr. Deckers, who is technically
>> as evil as Adolph Hitler, who was also responsible for the deaths of
>> countless children albeit in the gas chambers of Germany during WWII.
>> It's not by chance (Proverbs 16:33) that Mr. Deckers is a German too.
>>
>> Thus, with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Corinthians 13 **and** 1
>> Peter 3:8) http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew prays as follows:
>>
>> May GOD have mercy on Aribert Decker's perishing soul, in the name of
>> Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>

> - more snippage
>
> Better be careful you loon, if Mr. Deckers sees your post, you could be
> at the receiving end of a libel/slander suit. And you are hardly one to
> talk, you carry a lot of blame for the death of that poor teenage who
> was starved to death.

You don't understand, sightwalker is out of his mind, no libel/slander
or even murder can stick on the loon diet minister with a phd.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2013, 3:48:14 PM9/9/13

Unknown

Sep 9, 2013, 5:57:14 PM9/9/13

We love you in the Lord.

1John 2:

9] He who says he is in the light and hates his brother is in the
darkness still.

10] He who loves his brother abides in the light, and in it there is no
cause for stumbling.

11] But he who hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the
darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has
blinded his eyes.

May God bless and protect and heal that you might have peace and love at
last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 17, 2013, 5:05:39 PM9/17/13
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply
because we really love him as our LORD loves and commands (John
15:12-3) us with all glory to GOD the Father.

Suggested reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

**and** especially:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bad1f68562af231f?

GSI wrote:

> INSANE ARROGANT SATANIC DEMON

Name-calling by anyone other than GOD is by definition lying.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c546016095e93a04?

Your lying is consistent with your still needing to be born again
(John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2013, 8:54:16 PM9/23/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2013, 10:05:12 PM10/5/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2013, 12:08:26 PM10/21/13

GSI

Oct 21, 2013, 8:23:01 PM10/21/13

REAL CHRISTIANITY:
NON-EGO, HUMBLENESS, ONENESS

ANDREW B CHUNG :
100% PURE EGO, EXTREME SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS,
TOTAL ARROGANCE

Chung, you insane arrogant 2-digit spamming creep.
Your so-called "Christian" raving is 100% PURE BULLSHIT.
You know NOTHING about Christianity. You are the
opposite of Christianity. YOU ARE INSANE.

WARNING!! YOU HAVE CLICKED ON ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM
CHUNG IS INSANE! HE IS A DANGEROUS PERSON. HE IS A TOTAL
EGOIST - ALL EGO AND NOTHING BUT DIAMOND-HARD EGO.
CHUNG IS ON A QUEST FOR GLORY SUFFICIENT TO MATCH SIZE
OF HIS ENORMOUS EGO. CHUNG BELIEVES HE WILL SOMEDAY
SIT IN GOD'S HEAVENLY PALACE TO THE LEFT OF GOD WITH
JESUS ON THE RIGHT. CHUNG IS TOTALLY INSANE.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2013, 4:14:32 AM10/26/13

GSI

Oct 26, 2013, 4:30:26 AM10/26/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2013, 9:30:15 PM11/23/13
Thus, the blood of these 700 children in this study and countless
[...]

which is the only **healthy** way to cure obesity

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2013, 1:02:51 PM12/16/13
GSI wrote:

> Who are you to judge the condition of anyone's soul, you
> arrogant sick creep.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/cva84O8LFjgJ

Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis
made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) after testing you to
see if you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10).

You cannot:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

Diagnosis is not judgment.

Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your
soul.

This along with your lying (name-calling is lying) is consistent with
your still needing to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) of water and the
Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
).

[...]

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://WDJW.net/Matt1619

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2014, 1:38:12 PM1/9/14
parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Two points sightwalker, "caucasian" is misspelt above
>>
>> Your not recognizing a typograpical error is consistent with your mind
>> still being reprobate. Laus Deo for His arranging this :-)
>
> Yes ...

Laus Deo :-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/NwLJk2Bl-5o/88eQbgctZHwJ

> Sightwalker is selling snake-oil

Being http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier is a condition which by
definition is not a thing like snake oil.

> buy its kindle book

There is no Kindle book titled "Wonderfully Hungrier."

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo ) for His compelling you to
unwittingly inform us that your mind is still reprobate so that we can
continue to righteously pray for you.

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
>
> World Hunger:

Lie.

That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
eat.

> Of the 7,014,490,217 current total world population 914,723,604 are
> wonderfully undernourished and have worms.

Lie.

Being either undernourished or having worms or both is not wonderful.

> We both win Doctor Chung.

Lie.

Your lying means you lose.

> The 8,200 who die today of starvation are the losers.

Lie.

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." -- Apostle Paul
(Philippians 1:21) referring to the fact that sinning stops when
someone dies for there are no thoughts in the grave.

Those who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed among the 8,200 will be
raised up from the dead victorious when our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth returns on that appointed day known only to the Father when
He will judge the living and the dead.

If everyone were to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food then by
GOD's Law of Mass Action there'd be no more starvation in this world.
Yes, gluttony is the deadliest sin because not only has it killed two
immortals (i.e. Adam&Eve) from the outset, it's killing more children
(via starvation and diseases like diabetes) than any other sin.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/34568ea05e07ad12?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear Dr. Chung,
> >> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> >> I'm sure he'll want a list of your findings to go along with all my
> >> oversea ports of call.
> >
> > Not when he reads that you advocate that people ingest tapeworms to
> > lose weight :-)
>
> Dear Dr. Chung,
> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> he'll not care about what I advocate...

Tapeworms are parasites and your doctor would comprehend what's
written here even if you feign ignorance :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41326cb7e90e12a7?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Do you check all food on a scales as you say, or do you estimate at times?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) mindfully chooses to weigh
>> **all** his meals as he has written above and shown on Facebook with
>> all glory to GOD (Philippians 4:13).
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9f3fd765e71beb5?
>>
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
>> diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
>> holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
>> stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
>> fasting.
>>
>>> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
>>> automatically.
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?
>>
>> Being infected by parasites is not healthy.
>>
>> Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
>> His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.
>>
>> May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
>> did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
>> clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
>> of Nazareth. Amen.

> Another pox from sightwalker.

Lie.

All can see that what is requested for you is parasites (not an
infection by a pox virus) from GOD per your own advice:

"If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm
approach automatically." -- Jimmy the parasite-infested Alpha

May GOD bless the parasites inside you, Jimmy, more than ever so they
will consume you faster than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1eec80bfbeb08270?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower ( http://WDJW.net/Luke923 ) of GOD
and walks with Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and
Elijah, who have not ever died, instead of walking with you who have
been cursed by Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure cardiovascular disease

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 16, 2014, 7:29:26 AM1/16/14
GSI wrote:

> Who are you to judge the condition of anyone's soul, you
> arrogant sick creep.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/cva84O8LFjgJ

Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis
made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) after testing you to
see if you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10).

You cannot:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

Diagnosis is not judgment.

Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your
soul.

This along with your lying (name-calling is lying) is consistent with
your still needing to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) of water and the
Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

sightwalker reply

Jan 30, 2014, 7:56:23 PM1/30/14
On 1/26/2014 7:56 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:

Jimmy hope for poor poor sightwalker a fiscally successful, personally
fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the
generally accepted Gregorian 2014 and Jewish 5774 calendar year, but not
without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply
that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the
only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the
race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, political
persuasion or choice of computer platform of the wishee.

Get them eyes fixed on the sad looking girlee, she'll never find a man
lookin so poorlee...
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Matthew 6:6
But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and
pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is
done in secret will reward you.

sightwalker reply

sightwalker reply

sightwalker reply