Why do the apologists like nospam turn into instant children in the face of mere facts (e.g., ftfy)?

Arlen Holder

Oct 5, 2019, 8:06:32 AM10/5/19
Why do the apologists like nospam turn into instant children in the face of mere facts (e.g., ftfy)?

One of the common traits of the Apple Apologists...
o Is that they have no adult response to facts.

Why?
o I don't know why.

I think it may be facts conflict with what Marketing fed them to believe.
o Facts instantly DESTROY what Marketing has cleverly fed them to believe!

Just LOOK at how the apologists turn into instant children...
o In the face of something as simple as a mere fact they didn't like.

o Confirmed: Windows 10 Setup Now Prevents Local Account Creation
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/ry66ZY9Yxq8/t_DYWbgnAAAJ>

o Google adds the ability to automatically store & manage device backups through Google One (via subscription)
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/v6S1AFFLr0c/2yljamPBBQAJ>

o Google proved Apple accidentally forgot to test for even basic security/privacy in iOS 10 to 12 for over two years
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/gM5ioMg9m8w/ShP49TGnAwAJ>

o FYI ... it takes google only about 1.5 months to fix errors in their online map routing directions
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/Gb1s44Hlhbo/au-UDERCCgAJ>

o How do I copy my smartphone photos to my computer?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/KSnVG4RvjlA/COo1anzYBQAJ>

o Is there any software functionality in the new iPhone 11 that isn't already in an average 5-year old Android phone?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/1D2Sgdlz1-I/TDR5TlmbAQAJ>

o Phone suggestions wanted.
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/_qKdRmE21tY/jWGx2WijAAAJ>

o As expected, Apple beginning to play up the imaginary privacy of iPhones
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/A7i2RM1V_tg/3Zn2rWgmCgAJ>

o Apple is officially upset Google exposed the imaginary security Apple widely promotes (blaming Google for the iOS diarrhea)
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/C54BNBxZKN8/BhaujUZ1AgAJ>

o Is there any software functionality in the new iPhone 11 that isn't already in an average 5-year old Android phone?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/WSvAnsmqmlY/vRXgqhPZAgAJ>

o How does one upload voice memo recording to a web site directly from an iPhone?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/lXUWgJT-vWc/ow3v7Hv7BgAJ>

o iphone cancellation
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/I9ihCEBqs9A/1iUh5kZbCAAJ>

o Contractors in Cork, Ireland, were expected to each listen to more than 1,000 recordings from Siri every shift - without Apple users' knowledge.
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/n2O1TywAeGQ/oZCNoXkoAwAJ>

o Don't ever trust anything that Apple says in their release notes
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/vouXWs6ywo0/j_jZoVNMAAAJ>

o Apple's delay may indicate QA found long-standing super-serious facetime flaws
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/1V5tFA1OQ0w/wA4sJfEoAQAJ>

o iPhone XR vs iPhone 11
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/I0pR6X-NACk/75AXeHdTAQAJ>

o Multiple reports confirm Apple iPhones still way behind Android in camera quality of results
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/4XihK9DoVFs/fNpckP89AgAJ>

o iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro battery and RAM capacity revealed
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/BsFrAwd_jDo/rXcV3voBAgAJ>

o Are you disappointed that iPhone 11s don't have 5G support?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/ltMY-g4Dm5U/clph8c_kBgAJ>

o iOS 13.1.1
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/sjqzLKMaplo/Z37BBoHaCQAJ>

o The 'Checkm8' exploit isn't a big deal to iPhone or iPad users, and here's why
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/cwlXKVyQfT4/_8R1bfiECgAJ>

The references go on and on proving you respond to facts you don't like
o By turning into an instant child in response to those facts

Why?
o I don't know why.

I think Apologists are deathly afraid of mere facts simply because...
o Facts are the antithesis of what marketing cleverly fed you to believe.

The fact apologists hate facts doesn't change the fact they're still facts.

--
Who are the childish Apple Apologists?
Luckily, there are only about a score on this ng...
o Alan Baker <nu...@ness.biz>
o Alan Browne <bitb...@blackhole.com>
o Andreas Rutishauser <and...@macandreas.ch>
o Beedle <Bee...@dont-email.me>
o B...@Onramp.net
o Chris <ithi...@gmail.com>
o Davoud <st...@sky.net>
o Elden <use...@moondog.org>
o Elfin <elfi...@gmail.com> (aka Lloyd, aka Lloyd Parsons)
o Hemidactylus <ecph...@allspamis.invalid>
o joe <no...@domain.invalid>
o Joerg Lorenz <hugy...@gmx.ch>
o Johan <JH...@nospam.invalid>
o Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com>
o Lewis <g.k...@gmail.com.dontsendmecopies>
o Lloyd <elfi...@gmail.com> (aka "Elfin")
o Lloyd Parsons <lloy...@gmail.com> (aka "Elfin")
o Meanie <M...@gmail.com>
o nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> (bullshitter par excellence)
o Panthera Tigris Altaica <northe...@outlook.com>
o Sandman <m...@sandman.net> (hates any and all facts about Apple)
o Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
o Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> (aka Michael Glasser)
o Tim Streater <timst...@greenbee.net>
o Wade Garrett <wa...@cooler.net>
o Your Name <Your...@YourISP.com>
o et al.

Arlen _G_ Holder

Oct 5, 2019, 5:57:45 PM10/5/19
On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 12:06:30 +0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder wrote:

> The references go on and on proving you respond to facts you don't like
> o By turning into an instant child in response to those facts
>
> Why?
> o I don't know why.

FACTS.

I don't bullshit - I speak facts
o And I back up my facts, with cites.

Notice what the apologist nospam said, twice, today, for example
o In response to _other_ people who called him on his bullshit

FACTS:

From: nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: Confirmed: Windows 10 Setup Now Prevents Local Account Creation
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2019 13:43:57 -0400

In article <qnah7h$h4u$1...@news.albasani.net>, Ken Springer
<word...@greeleynet.com> wrote:

> What an uncaring snob.

resorting to insults does not support your position.

FACTS:

From: nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 20:25:30 -0400

In article <qn8hmm$73r$2...@news.albasani.net>, Ken Springer
<word...@greeleynet.com> wrote:

> nospam is knowledgeable in some area, but in others, dumber than a
> fencepost.

stick to the topic instead of resorting to insults.

--
Notice nospam tells others not to insult - when that's all he does himself.

gtr

Oct 5, 2019, 9:09:02 PM10/5/19
On 2019-10-05 12:06:30 +0000, Arlen Holder said:

> Why do the apologists like nospam turn into instant children in the
> face of mere facts (e.g., ftfy)?

Get a LIFE, man! How long did it take you to type up all that blabber
that nobody in their right mind would even SKIM of their own free will?

Put your energies into a charity, or making clothes for your pets, or
at least attempt to convert whatever obsessive-compulsive response you
have to usenet dialog into endlessly washing your hands or some other
inoffensive private behavior.

Arlen _G_ Holder

Oct 6, 2019, 12:17:57 AM10/6/19
On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 18:09:01 -0700, gtr wrote:

> Put your energies into a charity

My strategic goal is simple - which is to bring truth to this newsgroup
o One fact at a time

o Why do apologists on this ng consistently hate facts about Apple products
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/6OecwGrr4FM/pxffpfr3CQAJ>

Bear in mind, I wouldn't even need to exist - if the apologists, didn't.
o Why do the Apple Apologists constantly send poor unsuspecting iOS users on wild goose chases?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/ynh0PE9lK_I/QOiGP4_SFQAJ>

Joerg Lorenz

Oct 6, 2019, 4:46:17 AM10/6/19
Am 06.10.19 um 06:17 schrieb Arlen _G_ Holder:
> On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 18:09:01 -0700, gtr wrote:
>
>> Put your energies into a charity
>
> My strategic goal is simple - which is to bring truth to this newsgroup
> o One fact at a time

The usenet is certainly not the right place for your "strategy". Not
enough people here.

Arlen _G_ Holder

Oct 6, 2019, 12:34:05 PM10/6/19
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 10:46:15 +0200, Joerg Lorenz wrote:

> The usenet is certainly not the right place for your "strategy". Not
> enough people here.

Hi Joerg Lorenz,

I will respond to your comment, in context, as an adult would.
o We may need to disagree, where, as you know, I don't bullshit.

Never once have my facts been ever shown to be materially wrong, Joerg.
o Not even once!
o In so many thousands of posts over so many years - it's stellar.

I care about my credibility Joerg
o Because I'm extremely well educated - so I know it matters
o And because I worked in the Silicon Valley for decades, Joerg

Nobody last a month in those environments spewing Apologists bullshit
o The Apologists can _only_ survive on a medium that believes their bs

I'm here to bring adult fact and truth and reason to this ng, Joerg
o I break the news on many facts on this ng - where you know that's a fact

For example, I broke the infamous iPhone throttling facts to this ng.
o Which proved Apple not only secretly throttled iPhones;
o Which also proved Apple secretly modified release notes after the fact;
o And, which proved Tim Cook told a fib about that (he lied).

Another example is that I broke the news of the FacePalm exploit
o Which proved Apple didn't test the product - for years

Yet another is I broke the news that Google proved the same thing
o That Apple could not possibly have tested its iOS code - for years

The list of facts that I broke to this ng is astoundingly huge Joerg Lorenz
o Even if they're not all posted on the German media you said you trust.

As you're aware, Joerg, apologists brazenly deny all fact they don't like.
o Sans a single reference site - where they always fail on "name just one"

I've proven that the apologists spew entirely imaginary belief systems
o Which, we must realize, Apple Marketing cleverly fed them to believe

And yet - they always fail the simplest test of imaginary belief systems
o Name just one

Worse - when you provide adult facts to the apologists on this ng
o They instantly respond with childish vitriol time and again

Why?
o I don't know why, Joerg.

I think perhaps facts instantly DESTROY their entire belief system
o Much like facts about Santa Claus destroy a child's belief system

For years, I've noticed that this ng spewed imaginary belief systems
o Which is why - Joerg - I decided - long ago - to bring facts to this ng.

In short, if the Apologists didn't exist to sow their deceitful posts
o I wouldn't be needed here to bring adult truth and facts to this ng

When the apologists disappear.... I disappear.
o My strategic goal will have been accomplished.

--
Bringing truth to this ng ... one proven reliable fact at a time.

sms

Oct 6, 2019, 2:35:01 PM10/6/19
LOL, maybe 15 years ago there were enough people on Usenet for him to
attempt to "educate," but that's no longer the case.

And of course many of the people he is attempting to "educate" are
nullities so there's no hope.

The key thing when you're trying to convince someone of something is not
to berate them, but to use reference facts and gently explain why they
are wrong.

Alan Baker

Oct 6, 2019, 2:51:11 PM10/6/19
Good luck with that...

Alan Baker

Oct 6, 2019, 3:03:20 PM10/6/19
On 2019-10-06 9:34 a.m., Arlen _G_ Holder wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 10:46:15 +0200, Joerg Lorenz wrote:
>
>> The usenet is certainly not the right place for your "strategy". Not
>> enough people here.
>
> Hi Joerg Lorenz,
>
> I will respond to your comment, in context, as an adult would.

Do you even realize that you are implicitly admitting you're not an adult?

:-)

> o We may need to disagree, where, as you know, I don't bullshit.
>
> Never once have my facts been ever shown to be materially wrong, Joerg.
> o Not even once!
> o In so many thousands of posts over so many years - it's stellar.

This is false.

> I care about my credibility Joerg
> o Because I'm extremely well educated - so I know it matters
> o And because I worked in the Silicon Valley for decades, Joerg

I don't know if the last two sentences are true are false, but the first
certainly is.

> Nobody last a month in those environments spewing Apologists bullshit
> o The Apologists can _only_ survive on a medium that believes their bs

WHAT environments, "Arlen"?

Try that again... ...but use English.

> I'm here to bring adult fact and truth and reason to this ng, Joerg
> o I break the news on many facts on this ng - where you know that's a fact
>
> For example, I broke the infamous iPhone throttling facts to this ng.
> o Which proved Apple not only secretly throttled iPhones;
> o Which also proved Apple secretly modified release notes after the fact;
> o And, which proved Tim Cook told a fib about that (he lied).

False.

> Another example is that I broke the news of the FacePalm exploit
> o Which proved Apple didn't test the product - for years

False.

> Yet another is I broke the news that Google proved the same thing
> o That Apple could not possibly have tested its iOS code - for years

False.

> The list of facts that I broke to this ng is astoundingly huge Joerg Lorenz
> o Even if they're not all posted on the German media you said you trust.
>
> As you're aware, Joerg, apologists brazenly deny all fact they don't like.
> o Sans a single reference site - where they always fail on "name just one"

Like you've failed to "name just one" phone that The Verge has scored
higher than the current iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max?

nospam

Oct 6, 2019, 3:11:27 PM10/6/19
In article <qndc4k$pju$1...@dont-email.me>, sms
<scharf...@geemail.com> wrote:

> The key thing when you're trying to convince someone of something is not
> to berate them, but to use reference facts and gently explain why they
> are wrong.

many people have done that with you, and you ignore all of it and
continue to spout the same bullshit.

Arlen _G_ Holder

Oct 6, 2019, 5:16:32 PM10/6/19
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 11:51:10 -0700, Alan Baker wrote:

> Good luck with that...

Hi Alan Baker,

Here is more proof that Apologists are literally afraid of facts.

As you know, JF Mezie is not an Apologist - and Lewis is.
o Did you notice what Lewis just said about facts over here?

o iPhone XR vs iPhone 11, by JF Mezei
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/I0pR6X-NACk/D9ACjdCRBAAJ>

Lewis literaly said nobody cares about facts - except - get this
o FUDsters & trolls

Yup.

JF Mezei mentioned a fact about the IFixiT teardown of the iPhone 11
o And Lewis (an apologist) berated him - saying nobody cares about facts.

Why?
o I don't know why.

I think facts scare people like Lewis
o Just as facts would scare a flat earther or religious zealot

o What are the common well-verified psychological traits of the Apple Apologists on this newsgroup?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/18ARDsEOPzM/veU8FwAjBQAJ>

You tell us, Alan Baker, why Lewis literally said
o Nobody cares about facts.

What is so scary about facts that Apologists are so afraid of them?

Arlen _G_ Holder

Oct 6, 2019, 5:31:23 PM10/6/19
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 12:03:16 -0700, Alan Baker wrote:

> Do you even realize that you are implicitly admitting you're not an adult?

Apologists always play childish games when confronted with facts.

Here's another example, where nospam literally said this, verbatim:
"the analog headphone jack was not used much", and,
"the analog headphone jack [is] *not* heavily used, which is why it
was removed, freeing up room for more useful features."
o Are you disappointed that iPhone 11s don't have 5G support?, by Ant
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/ltMY-g4Dm5U/QTuoL8jOBwAJ>

Notice that nospam parrots EXACTLY what marketing feeds him to believe
o And yet, the fact remains - nospam is dead wrong & can supply zero cites

The fact is over 99% of current Android phones have it - today.
o We know nospam is _aware_ of that fact (he participated in the thread)

And yet, he spews his utter bullshit - with nary a cite to back it up.
o He sows exactly what Marketing has fed him to believe

o How many of the existing Android phones lack headphone jack basic hardware functionality?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/ZjnD2kAf-mI/I3i2jT-mCAAJ>

Every adult knows the real reason Apple removes the analog headphone jack.
o And yet, apologists can only parrot what Marketing feeds them to believe

Alan Baker

Oct 6, 2019, 5:32:38 PM10/6/19
On 2019-10-06 2:16 p.m., Arlen _G_ Holder wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 11:51:10 -0700, Alan Baker wrote:
>
>> Good luck with that...
>
> Hi Alan Baker,
>
> Here is more proof that Apologists are literally afraid of facts.
>
> As you know, JF Mezie is not an Apologist - and Lewis is.
> o Did you notice what Lewis just said about facts over here?
>
> o iPhone XR vs iPhone 11, by JF Mezei
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/I0pR6X-NACk/D9ACjdCRBAAJ>
>
> Lewis literaly said nobody cares about facts - except - get this
> o FUDsters & trolls

No. He said that no one cares what brand of modem chips Apple is using.

> Yup.
>
> JF Mezei mentioned a fact about the IFixiT teardown of the iPhone 11
> o And Lewis (an apologist) berated him - saying nobody cares about facts.

No. He didn't say that.

> Why?
> o I don't know why.
>
> I think facts scare people like Lewis
> o Just as facts would scare a flat earther or religious zealot
>
> o What are the common well-verified psychological traits of the Apple Apologists on this newsgroup?
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/18ARDsEOPzM/veU8FwAjBQAJ>
>
> You tell us, Alan Baker, why Lewis literally said
> o Nobody cares about facts.

He didn't say that.

Arlen _G_ Holder

Oct 6, 2019, 5:49:53 PM10/6/19
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 14:32:37 -0700, Alan Baker wrote:

> No. He said that no one cares what brand of modem chips Apple is using.

And that's a fact.

What the apologist didn't like was the fact it was NOT a Qualcomm chip

In fact, the facts show that IFixit proved it was an Intel chip.

joe

Oct 6, 2019, 6:01:13 PM10/6/19
On 10/6/2019 4:31 PM, Arlen _G_ Holder wrote:

> o Are you disappointed that iPhone 11s don't have 5G support?, by Ant
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/ltMY-g4Dm5U/QTuoL8jOBwAJ>
>
> Notice that nospam parrots EXACTLY what marketing feeds him to believe
> o And yet, the fact remains - nospam is dead wrong & can supply zero cites
>
> The fact is over 99% of current Android phones have it - today.
> o We know nospam is _aware_ of that fact (he participated in the thread)

So, you are saying that 99% of current Android phones have 5G support.

Please provide a link to support your statement (that is not a reference
to a) one of your claims, or b) a link to a newsgroup thread).

Alan Baker

Oct 6, 2019, 6:05:54 PM10/6/19
On 2019-10-06 2:49 p.m., Arlen _G_ Holder wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 14:32:37 -0700, Alan Baker wrote:
>
>> No. He said that no one cares what brand of modem chips Apple is using.
>
> And that's a fact.

Yes.

What's not a fact is your statement that he said no one cares about facts.

> What the apologist didn't like was the fact it was NOT a Qualcomm chip
>
> In fact, the facts show that IFixit proved it was an Intel chip.

So what?

You lied about what he said.

Arlen _G_ Holder

Oct 6, 2019, 6:21:56 PM10/6/19
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 17:01:10 -0500, joe wrote:

> So, you are saying that 99% of current Android phones have 5G support.
>
> Please provide a link to support your statement (that is not a reference
> to a) one of your claims, or b) a link to a newsgroup thread).

Play your silly games "joe" - where nobody said what you just intimated.
o You just proved that the apologists have no adult response to facts

You're one of the score of apologists already noted

All you _can_ do, is play your silly childish games in response to facts
o You apologists have no adult response mechanism to facts

The only thing you know is what marketing feeds you to believe
o And then you're shocked actual facts don't fit into your belief system

Who are the Apple Apologists on this newsgroup...

*Hemidactylus*

Oct 7, 2019, 7:51:14 AM10/7/19
I’m waiting for your list to reach the number of 57 known Apologists.

Arlen _G_ Holder

Oct 8, 2019, 12:29:08 PM10/8/19
On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 12:06:30 +0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder wrote:

> One of the common traits of the Apple Apologists...
> o Is that they have no adult response to facts.

The folks on rec.photo.digital are debating why apologists like nospam
o Basically have the factual credibility of the result of a coin toss

Here's the link:
o Kill-filing nospam - addenda, by Eric Stevens
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.photo.digital/Ko5OOeAml0c/MvsMDfV7AwAJ>

Arlen _G_ Holder

Oct 8, 2019, 2:39:31 PM10/8/19
On Sun, 06 Oct 2019 15:11:25 -0400, nospam wrote:

> many people have done that with you, and you ignore all of it and
> continue to spout the same bullshit.

And yet, nospam provides exactly _zero_ facts to back up his claims
o The simplest test of imaginary belief systems, is three short words

Name just one.

Notice this case today, for comp.sys.mac.advocacy to ponder:
<http://tinyurl.com/comp-sys-mac-advocacy>
<http://comp.sys.mac.advocacy.narkive.com>
where nospam proves to own the cognitive skills of a simpleton.

Why?
o I don't know why.

I don't think he's actually as stupid as what he writes indicates.
o And yet, he argues that megabits are exactly the same as decibels
o And yet, he argues that temperature is exactly the same as age

With most apologists, it's easy to tell that they own the cognitive skills
of a child, simply because everything they write indicates a lack of basic
comprehensive skills.

But the fact that nospam cleverly words his denials of fact
o Indicate, ala "I didn't inhale", he knows he's always bullshitting us.

Basically, any facts he doesn't seem to like...
o He simply brazenly denies them

Where he consistently fails the simplest of tests of imaginary belief
systems, which is to name even a _single_ reliable fact - that bolsters his
belief system.

o Do any Android phone manufacturers throttle (CPUs, PD Charging, Modems) like Apple consistently does?
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.mobile.android/xK0qCYaagRw>

Constantly - nospam fails that simple three word test of imaginary beliefs:
o Name just one

He can't ever name even a _single_ fact
o That his belief system is based upon

When he tries, he spews his bullshit that megabits and decibels are the
same (as in the WiFi thread), and just this week, he spews his bullshit
that temperature and battery age are the same.

His credibility is no better than the result of a coin toss.

So why does he do it?
o I don't know why.

Do you?

--
Bringing TRUTH to the Apple newsgroups - one fact at a time.

Arlen _G_ Holder

Oct 13, 2019, 3:02:55 PM10/13/19
Yet again, nospam proves to have no adult response to facts:

Today, just now, in a thread discussing WiFi signal strength
o Nospam turned into an instant child

I don't even have to prove it since nospam proves it himself.
o I just need to point to his childish response to facts he doesn't like.

Curious how far your Wi-Fi access point is from your desktop computer
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/PkD0jfa9GqM/wtLoRrljCgAJ>

He turned into instant child when simply faced with the well known facts
o That iOS lacks debugging utilities like you can't believe
And yet, they abound, on Android.

The instant-child response of nospam, to facts, is classic:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/PkD0jfa9GqM/5fsg_FYaCQAJ>

Why do apologists like nospam have no adult response to facts?
o I don't know why.

I think it could be that their imaginary belief system
o Is literally DESTROYED by mere facts.

Hence, facts scare them because their belief system is imaginary
o And facts instantly destroy imaginary belief systems

Adults aren't in the least afraid of facts, which is why I opened this
thread today, to ask for more facts on that topic nospam seems to be afraid
of.
o What freeware graphical Wi-Fi debugging tools do you use on Android & iOS to graph signal strength for available APs over time?
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/QlDr3oeZExA>

--
Bringing TRUTH to the Apple newsgroups; one simple fact at a time.

Arlen Holder

Nov 15, 2019, 6:09:47 PM11/15/19
Yet again, the apologists prove to have no adult response to facts.
o Apple employee fired today for stealing photo from Genius bar customer's iPhone
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/HPuGCvCDbQg/LhjN7MskBAAJ>

Notice that, yet again, nospam's response to adult facts, after claims that
I was wrong and yet, he couldn't provide a _single_ fact to back it up, was
to childishly (like a fifth grader) modify the contents of a quote, with
ftfy.

The apologists only have seven responses to fact, none of which are adult.
o What are the common well-verified psychological traits of the Apple Apologists on this newsgroup?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/18ARDsEOPzM/veU8FwAjBQAJ>

nospam

Nov 15, 2019, 6:53:17 PM11/15/19
In article <qqnb7q$18h$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<_arlen....@halder.edu> wrote:

> I was wrong

yep, and not just this time either.

Alan Baker

Nov 15, 2019, 7:56:10 PM11/15/19
What response is required?

Arlen Holder

Nov 18, 2019, 3:11:24 AM11/18/19
Yet again, the apologist nospam proved that he has no adult response to
facts when confronted with the (apparent) fact that, so far, nobody can
find even a single useful app functionality on iOS that isn't already on
Android (see the thread for details).

That nospam's only response to facts is to fabricate purely imaginary
statements is telling.

It appears he fabricates wholly imaginary conversations so that he can then
respond to those fabrications of his own creation without having to deal
with the actual facts (IMHO).

This is nospam's fabrication just now:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/poG62SEefqk/xTmc2x_IBAAJ>

Note that what nospam incessantly does is exactly what fifth grade children
do in response to facts they don't like.

He "thinks" he's being witty by fabricating a conversation that never
happened, just so that he can respond to that imaginary conversation.

It's how his brain works.
o He has no adult response to facts.

--
The apologist nospam always proves to own no adult response to facts.

Arlen Holder

Dec 6, 2019, 7:25:27 PM12/6/19
*The Apologists consistently prove they have no _adult_ response to facts.*

Yet again, the apologist nospam turned into an instant child simply because
it was easily proven that Apple lied twice this week on the ultrawideband
technology privacy fiasco:
o Apple lied. Again. Yet another Apple privacy policy lie is exposed.
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/ZmJfUdd7pog/PhBfivWHAAAJ>

On Fri, 06 Dec 2019 18:33:50 -0500, nospam wrote:

>> There wasn't just one lie by me.
>> o There were _two_ easily proven lies by me this week!
>
> ftfy.
>
> actually, there was a non-stop barrage of lies, as there are every
> week, but admitting to two of them is a start.

Why do apologists repeatedly and predictably turn into instant fifth
graders whenever they are confronted with facts they simply do not like?

o Why do the apologists like nospam turn into instant children in the face
of mere facts (e.g., ftfy)?

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/TZbkkqS3jv4/3_TTHgRpBwAJ>

The apologists have only 7 responses to facts, _none_ of which are adult:
o What are the common well-verified psychological traits of the Apple
Apologists on this newsgroup?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/18ARDsEOPzM/veU8FwAjBQAJ>

*The Apologists consistently prove they have no _adult_ response to facts.*
--
Apologists prove, by what they write, to not own an adult brain that is
comprehensive of even the most simple of basic facts; hence they turn into

Arlen Holder

Dec 7, 2019, 11:52:36 AM12/7/19
Yet again, just now, the apologist nospam turned into an instant child,
proving he has only 7 responses to fact, none of them adult, and one of
them which is to play this silly childish ftfy fifth-grade game of his...

o Why is the iPhone 11 ALWAYS checking your location (even when you've disabled location services)? (Does Android do that too?)
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/ppeJm8Z0Nt0/nQf7QG6YAgAJ>

On Sat, 07 Dec 2019 07:55:26 -0500, nospam wrote:

>> What's amazing is how utterly _immune_ to verified facts, I am!
>>
>> I lied _twice_ to cover up these FACTS:
>
> ftfy

Thanks for always proving me right...
o Not so much by what I say but simply by the childish things you write.

The _adults_ on this ng, if any, will note apologists turn into instant
fifth-grade children when confronted with facts, they simply don't like.
o Why do the apologists like nospam turn into instant children in the face of mere facts (e.g., ftfy)?
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/TZbkkqS3jv4>

The facts are clear to adults, if any, on this newsgroup:
1. Apple violated its privacy policy with universal wideband technology.
2. Apple claimed it had to do it; but that imaginary excuse disappeared.

Apple lied; twice.

--
What's interesting is how apologists can't stand valid facts about Apple.

Arlen Holder

Dec 7, 2019, 5:45:19 PM12/7/19
The permanent record will show yet again, just now, the apologists prove to
have no adult response to facts they simply don't like...
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/ZmJfUdd7pog/rZASK2TTAAAJ>

On Sat, 07 Dec 2019 17:36:08 -0500, nospam wrote:

> In article <qsh7t3$nkf$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
> <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
>
>> What is astounding about me is I'm immune to facts.
>
> ftfy

What's shocking is how you, nospam, always prove by what you write, to own
the brain of a fifth grade child.

*You apologists have no _adult_ response to facts.*

o What are the common well-verified psychological traits of the Apple Apologists on this newsgroup?
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/18ARDsEOPzM>

--
Apologists have 7 responses to facts they don't like, none of them adult.

Alan Baker

Dec 9, 2019, 3:44:17 PM12/9/19
On 2019-12-07 2:45 p.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> The permanent record will show yet again, just now, the apologists prove to
> have no adult response to facts they simply don't like...
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/ZmJfUdd7pog/rZASK2TTAAAJ>
>
> On Sat, 07 Dec 2019 17:36:08 -0500, nospam wrote:
>
> > In article <qsh7t3$nkf$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
> > <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >> What is astounding about me is I'm immune to facts.
> >
> > ftfy
>
> What's shocking is how you, nospam, always prove by what you write, to own
> the brain of a fifth grade child.
>
> *You apologists have no _adult_ response to facts.*

You mean like you can't respond to the FACT that what appears on the
"Location Services & Privacy" screen in Location Services settings in
iOS is not Apple's Privacy Policy:

"Information collected by Apple will be treated in accordance with
Apple's Privacy Policy, which can be found at www.apple.com/privacy."

Arlen Holder

Jan 3, 2020, 10:14:51 PM1/3/20
FACTS:

Yet again, here's more proof the apologists like nospam turn into instant
children, simply because they don't know how to act like an adult when
confronted with facts they don't like.

> On Fri, 03 Jan 2020 20:42:23 -0500, nospam wrote:

> In article <quopfq$a2t$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
> <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> Why do you persist in proving my ignorance?
>
> ftfy
>
> actually, you prove that entirely on your own, without any additional
> help from anyone else, although others might sometimes assist.

Why do apologists like nospam always prove (by what they write) to
instantly revert to children when they're confronted with facts they simply
don't like?

The facts here are that adults publicly assess Apple (may have) failed,
based on the reports published this week, yet again, at chip design.

That is the topic of this thread, whether nospam likes the facts or not.
o Did Apple fail again in chip design - this time with graphics chips?
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/_KhXtYcseUU>

--
See also:
o Why do the apologists like nospam turn into instant children in the face of mere facts (e.g., ftfy)?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/TZbkkqS3jv4/3_TTHgRpBwAJ>

nospam

Jan 3, 2020, 10:54:21 PM1/3/20
In article <quovva$nps$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:

> turn into instant
> children,

just add water.

Arlen Holder

Jan 4, 2020, 9:47:00 PM1/4/20
Yet again, just now, nospam proves for us he owns the brain of a child...
o Did Apple fail with graphics chips?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/_KhXtYcseUU/Y2azlrLWBgAJ>

On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 14:18:43 -0500, nospam wrote:
>> This happens _all_ the time with me.
> ftfy

You never miss a chance to prove you own the mindset of a child, nospam.

o *Why do the apologists like nospam turn into instant children in the face of mere facts*
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/TZbkkqS3jv4>

Apparently apologists _hate_ the fact Apple throttled the Qualcomm modems.
o And yet, the fact they hate facts doesn't change they are _still_ facts.

--
Apologists prove to only own 7 responses to fact - none of them adult.
o What are the common well-verified psychological traits of the Apple Apologists on this newsgroup?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/18ARDsEOPzM/veU8FwAjBQAJ>

Arlen Holder

Jan 4, 2020, 10:42:01 PM1/4/20
Yet again, nospam turns into a child in the face of mere facts.
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/_KhXtYcseUU/C2NtvnDvBgAJ>

In this case...
*Simply because nospam _hates_ that Apple failed in GPU design*.

On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 21:52:09 -0500, nospam wrote:

> In article <qurin4$oes$2...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
> <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
>
>> I never miss a chance to prove I own the mindset of a child
>
> ftfy

You actually think, in your fifth grade mind, that you're original & funny.
*You literally _hate_ the fact that Apple failed in GPU design*.
So you respond to that fact - with your childish games, nospam.

Arlen Holder

Jan 10, 2020, 11:40:02 AM1/10/20
I'm no longer posting every instant of nospam's childish (ftfy) behavior,
where I'll just sporadically post it since the Apple Apologists
consistently prove by their own behavior, to own the mind of a child.

Basically, whenever confronted with facts proving iOS is primitive compared
to Android in functionality, they instantly turn into either vitriolic
hatred (e.g., Jolly Roger), or childish senseless retorts (nospam).

Everything I write is fact where the proof is below for their childishness.
o Name a single iOS app functionality that you can get for a buck, that isn't already on Android, for free
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/CrYspBnxC8M/YR-7FqqXAAAJ>

On Thu, 09 Jan 2020 23:58:29 -0500, nospam wrote:
> In article <qv8uq9$suq$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
> <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Clearly I tried to bullshit everyone; which is the point of these
>> posts.
>
> ftfy

Apologists only have 7 responses to fact they don't like
o None of them adult.
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/0em2ljU_IpQ/nVx1uettCAAJ>

Ignoring that apologists turn into instant children whenever confronted
with the fact that iOS is primitive compared to Android in functionality,
_adults_ will note that even Alan Baker was correct when he admonished
Jolly Roger the unsupported/supported on-off-on-off offline dictation of
Apple iOS keyboards does _not_ save the audio and transcribe it (AFAICT).

I repeat:
o Not only is Jolly Roger's claim bullshit, but it doesn't even work.

It's nothing more than a microphone like we have on all our keyboards that
does _not_ save the audio file that is being transcribed (AFAICT).

Actually, that's not totally true since _adults_ will notice that Apple has
full access to what you wrote, and Apple clearly says they do in my iOS
11.2.6 iPad GUI:
"Enable Dictation?
Dictation sends information like your voice input, contacts,
and location to Apple to process your requests."
<https://i.postimg.cc/pXrh2gyP/dictation01.jpg>

In summary, yet again, the Apple apologists tried to bullshit us.
Why?

I don't know why.
o I think it's a combination that apologists literally hate facts, and,
o I think they're not used to dealing with adults who comprehend facts.
--
I suspect apologists' belief systems gravitate to imaginary marketing
messaging because their brains are _immune_ to facts in the first place.

Alan Baker

Jan 10, 2020, 1:56:15 PM1/10/20
I'm not bullshitting you, Liar.

I took a screenshot from my phone's settings last night and offline
dictation was right where it was already said to be.

Arlen Holder

Jan 30, 2020, 7:42:09 PM1/30/20
Fact:
*Windows computers have _less_ functionality with iTunes, than without!*

As nospam proves constantly, apologists have only 7 responses to facts they
don't like, none of which are adult.
o What are the common well-verified psychological traits of the Apple Apologists on this newsgroup?
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/18ARDsEOPzM>

I've been ignoring, for weeks now, the incessant childish "ftfy" posts by
nospam, where his 'ftfy' childish games indicate how his mind works when
nospam is confronted with facts he simply can not refute any other way.

For example, just now, when we easily proved you have _less_ functionality
on a Windows computer with iTunes installed, than without iTunes, nospam's
_only_ response to that proven fact, is his "ftfy" game.

Adult facts here:
o Is there any functionality the iTunes abomination does, for a dual-boot Win/Ubuntu PC that can't be done, better, WITHOUT iTunes?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/F-gWC05h1xQ/5_LBDcd_AgAJ>

Nospam's child-like response to facts he hates, is here:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/F-gWC05h1xQ/bQFUHmKHAgAJ>

And yet, despite nospam's incessant childish 'ftfy' in response to facts...
The fact remains!

*Windows computers have _less_ functionality with iTunes, than without!*

--
Apologists have only 7 responses to fact they don't like: None are adult.

гость

Jan 30, 2020, 8:19:49 PM1/30/20
Arlen Holder <arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:
> Fact:

You’re a retard... yes. We finally agree on something. Now shut the fuck
up.

--
Я гость в отеле

Arlen Holder

Feb 11, 2020, 9:51:47 PM2/11/20
Here's a classic case of the apologist turning into an instant child in the
mere face of facts, where the sequence of events didn't even involve me:
o Why do the apologists like nospam turn into instant children in the face of mere facts (e.g., ftfy)?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/TZbkkqS3jv4/3_TTHgRpBwAJ>

This timely thread containing on topic facts of an adult nature:
o *Apple delivers a new redesigned Maps for all users in the United States*
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/Aj2rNcshnPU>

update...

Basically, apologists like Alan Baker denied all the facts in that thread.
o Even facts which are published, and well known, and undeniably so.

This is the sequence that shows apologists revert to "instant child" in the
face of facts they simply don't like...

1. This post refutes Alan Baker's denials with facts Alan Baker is immune to:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/Aj2rNcshnPU/wz8Bbq2_AwAJ>
"Why when I look at Apple's Maps Settings do I still see at the
bottom of the page: TOMTOM (copyright) OpenStreetMap
and other data providers (link)"
From: "Thomas E." <thomas...@gmail.com>

2. Apologists call all facts "lies", & bearers of those facts a "Liarboy".
"Why does that matter to you in the least, Liarboy?"
From: Alan Baker <nu...@ness.biz>

3. The adult respondent attempted to explain his factual assessment:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/Aj2rNcshnPU/ZAiD-M9ABAAJ>
"I at times use Apple's Maps (SIRI queries default to that app)
and want to know how it compares to Google's Maps. The fact
that Apple is still using the same data sources that caused
major issues in the past raises doubts about anything but
new window dressing for Apple Maps."
From: "Thomas E." <thomas...@gmail.com>

4. Apologists' instant-child response to the adult assessment provided:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/Aj2rNcshnPU/u43myxpGBAAJ>
"*LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!*"
From: Alan Baker <nu...@ness.biz>

Notice the apologists incessantly brazenly call all facts, a "lie".
o Why do apologists like nospam & Alan Baker incessantly call facts they
don't like "lies" and all bearers of facts they don't like "Liars"?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/nVzWBU2otC4/obuCXB1nAgAJ>

And notice the apologists deny even what Apple admits in the Apple map app.
o What is wrong with the Apple Apologists that they deny even what Apple admitted?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/fyL1cQUVCp0/e5J-nW0hBAAJ>
--
Apologists prove to not own even the most basic of adult cognitive skills.

Arlen Holder

Feb 28, 2020, 9:37:11 PM2/28/20
More factual proof today of the thread topic:
o All new iPhones might be forced to have a removable battery (Android too)
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/4Ja4FP5eL5s/X1L9V7jMBQAJ>

My adult response to the always instant-child response to facts by nospam:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/4Ja4FP5eL5s/FYxI4EzPBQAJ>

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 20:46:44 -0500, nospam wrote:
> ftfy

Adults note apologists turn into instant children in the face of facts.

Apologists like nospam have only 7 responses to fact they don't like.
o None of them adult.
--
Apple isn't making those ungodly profits off of intelligent people.

Alan Baker

Feb 29, 2020, 12:09:20 AM2/29/20
On 2020-02-28 6:37 p.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> More factual proof today of the thread topic:
> o All new iPhones might be forced to have a removable battery (Android too)
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/4Ja4FP5eL5s/X1L9V7jMBQAJ>

Pointing to an entire thread is not proof of anything, Liar.

Arlen Holder

May 15, 2020, 10:14:21 PM5/15/20
UPDATE:

For the permanent Usenet record, the Type I apologist, nospam, just now,
moments ago, yet again provided ample evidence of the veracity of the
opening posts' claim...
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/U4xCEgMAwkc/5jXF8nosAwAJ>

On Fri, 15 May 2020 21:03:31 -0400, nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>> Never once have the facts I've published to this newsgroup ever been correct.
>> o Not even once.
>
> ftfy

Hi nospam,

Thank you for proving the point about apologists acting like children...
o Simply whenever apologists are confronted with scary things like facts!

*FACTS:*
Apologists turn into "_instant children_" when confronted with mere facts.
o /Why do the apologists like nospam turn into instant children/
/in the face of mere facts (e.g., ftfy)?/
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/TZbkkqS3jv4/3_TTHgRpBwAJ>

*QUESTION:*
Why are apologists so deathly afraid of facts?
o I don't know why.

*OPINION:*
After studying apologists perhaps it's simply they're _afraid_ of facts.
o Facts instantly DESTROY their carefully crafted imaginary belief systems.
--
Apologists' belief systems are instantly DESTROYED by simple mere facts.

Arlen Holder

May 18, 2020, 5:39:38 AM5/18/20
On Mon, 18 May 2020 21:08:17 +1200, Eric Stevens wrote:

>>> google, on the other hand, is happy to not only pay dxomark, but to
>>> also supply them with *prerelease* phones so that they can quote a
>>> score at the product announcement. nor surprisingly, the score was 'the
>>> highest ever'. money talks.
>>
>>Good to know. One more reason to despise DXO.
>
> Do you really believe nospam?
>
> He's been making this claim for years and never produced anything to
> support it.

Regarding this astute comment moments ago from Eric Stevens:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.photo.digital/C9L8UzRuPjE/5FfN2qiDAQAJ>

I've studied the strange brains of these Apple apologists for years.
o People like nospam have no adult defense to facts.

It's easy to figure out how nospam will react to _any_ fact about Apple
o Years before the fact even occurs.

Essentially, assume nospam works for Apple MARKETING...
o And assume nospam doesn't believe a single word he says himself.

Then, assume Apple MARKETING wouldn't like whatever "fact" it is.
o Now, you can guess what nospam will say, well ahead of time.

1. First, nospam will flatly deny the fact is a fact
(e.g., he denies that the DXOMark reviews are valid)
2. If he can't flatly deny it, he will blame everyone but Apple
(e.g., when he blames Google for "bribing" DXO Mark)
3. If he can't deny it or blame someone else, he will deflect it
(e.g., he'll go down some path that has nothing to do with the fact)

This technique works perfectly for nospam on all the Apple newsgroups
o I assess that's simply because those are particularly immune to facts.

However, on _adult_ ngs, like the Linux or Android ngs,
o This technique fails more often than not for nospam

Worse, when he runs into intelligent people who can comprehend facts
o Then nospam has absolutely no defense other than to change the facts

Literally, nospam will _edit_ someone else's quoted text
o Just so that he can THEN _respond_ to that (now edited) quoted text!

Don't believe me?
o Here are _multiple_ threads showing proof of exactly that!

o Why do the apologists like nospam turn into instant children
in the face of mere facts (e.g., ftfy)?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/TZbkkqS3jv4/3_TTHgRpBwAJ>

Every time nospam runs across facts where the technique above fails him
o He then resorts to _changing_ the facts, so that he can respond!

See also:
o What are the common well-verified psychological traits of the
Apple Apologists on this newsgroup?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/18ARDsEOPzM/O7CQGvc6AgAJ>

Notice the weakness of all apologists... is simple.
o Apologists like nospam have no adult response to facts.
--
Appologists have no adult defense to facts.

Alan Baker

May 18, 2020, 8:16:51 PM5/18/20

...must you post your drivel multiple times ("verbatim"!)?

Arlen Holder

May 20, 2020, 5:33:47 PM5/20/20
On Wed, 20 May 2020 17:21:27 -0400, nospam wrote:

>> It never occurred to me people that immune to facts could even exist.
>
> buy a mirror.

Regarding this post moments ago:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/widd86uqCyc/8-Y-4AsvAAAJ>

What's consistent about you nospam is you never miss a chance to prove your
brain is that of a small child when you are confronted with facts you have
no adult response to.

You're _different_ from the other apologists in many ways, nospam...
o But you're the _same_ as all types in that your brain is that of a child.

You _prove_ that fact for me every time you post like you did just now.
o *Why do the apologists like nospam turn into instant children*
*in the face of mere facts?*
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/TZbkkqS3jv4/3_TTHgRpBwAJ>

Unlike Type III apologists (e.g., Lewis), you _can_ post as an adult...
o You simply choose to post as a child.
--
There are three types of apologists, of which nospam is TYPE I:
o TYPE I apologists parrot Apple MARKETING mantra (at all costs)

Arlen Holder

Jul 15, 2020, 1:06:58 PM7/15/20
On 15 Jul 2020 14:54:47 GMT, Frank Slootweg wrote:

> It's so funny - in a rather pathetic way - that 'nospam' will argue
> the exact opposite (of what he does in this case), when the shoe is on
> the other foot (i.e. Apple is the accused party).
>
> It's also amazing to see that 'nospam' continues to misread/
> misinterpret what is written and 'reads' what's not written and
> continues to argue both these fallacies.

Hi Frank Slootweg,

Apple apologists always prove they have no adult tools to deal with facts.

We know each other well where's no love lost between us, where I just want
to let you (& others) know I've _studied_ these unprepossessing apologists.

Their strange (but consistently repetitive) actions piqued my interest:
a. They _always_ take the case of Apple (as you see nospam doing now)
b. They brazenly deny what Apple does (or blame M$ for what Apple does)
c. They fabricate functionality they _wish_ Apple products have

While there are three major types of apologists, what's consistent about
their arguments is that they are so used to being among their own cultists,
that they have absolutely no adult strategies to deal with actual facts.

For example, nospam will literally change your words in his quote of what
you said, and then he'll respond to _those_ changed words. He's done this
so many hundreds of times that I have an entire thread of when he's done
that - simply because he has no skill for handling actual facts.

For another example, all the apologists, will simply deny facts outright,
where they do it differently depending on the type. For example, Type I
apologists (nospam being the canonical member) will claim "he's told you
already", or just "nope" without calling all facts "lies by liars" which
the Type III apologists do. He'll deny any fact he simply doesn't like.

And yet, unlike the other types of apologists, nospam actually _knows_ the
facts, which is why his credibility is rather high for an apologists at
about the same result as a dumb random coin toss outcome.

The three types are clearly distinct, even as they're all strange people:
o Type I (e.g., nospam) will always parrot Apple MARKETING mantra.
o Type II (e.g., sms) are normal people who simply aren't factual minded.
o Type III (e.g., Alan Baker) are well into Quadrant 1 of Dunning-Kruger.

Notice what sets apart nospam from the other two despicable types is that
he doesn't believe a word he, himself, says, whereas the other two types
literally believe what they say (where the Type II are simply ignorant
people who aren't used to facts, e.g., Steve Scharf _still_ thinks the
Qualcomm royalties went down per iPhone!)... but it's the Type III (e.g.,
Jolly Roger, Lewis, Alan Baker, BK, Joerg Lorenz, et al.) who are the most
petrifying since they truly believe the strange things they claim.

By way of contrast with nospam, the Type III apologist are clearly of very
low IQ, whereas nospam has only a slightly below normal IQ (AFAICT), where
the fact he _understands_ the facts puts him in the normal range but the
fact he has no methods to deal with facts shows he's below normal in IQ.

The Type II apologists, as far as I can tell, have a normal range of IQ
(e.g., Alan Browne, Andreas Rutishauser, Savageduck, Steve Scharf, et al.),
where their flaws are simply that facts aren't something they're used to
dealing with (it's likely zero of them were science or engineering majors,
for example, but more likely they couldn't handle any factually rigorous
field of endeavor, e.g., Steve is the mayor of Cupertino, which doesn't
require factual skills - but which requires political acumen instead).

One thing that distinguishes apologists is their purpose on denying facts:
o Type I simply defend Apple and blame Microsoft/Google for Apple faults.
o Type II simply believe the MARKETING but otherwise are normal people.
o Type III are viscous hate-filled horribly unprepossessing bullies.

One trait both Type I and Type III apologists share is that they're easily
shown to be sadistic, which has been proven many times, where they
sadistically send innocent users on wild-goose chases simply because they
incessantly claim functionality that simply never existed.

It's shocking, actually, how horribly sadistic nospam is when he does that.
o He's a completely unprepossessing human being - devoid of purposefully
helpful advice - as he NEVER has any other goal but to push Apple's
marketing message on Usenet. He's NEVER purposefully helpful. Ever.

In short, nospam is, IMHO, a truly despicable human being, devoid of
purposefully helpful intent, honor, credibility, or compassion.

But he's not stupid! He's of only slightly below normal intelligence.
o He is the way he is because he _chooses_ to be despicable.

Unlike Type III and Type II apologists, who don't know any better.
o This nospam actually _knows_ he's despicable; he simply doesn't care.

In summary, all of the apologists deny what normal people know to be facts.
o Type I know the facts, but they'll support Apple at all costs

Hence, most Usenet threads they participate in are _filled_ with their
garbage, such that some threads are 99% them simply denying what nobody
normal would ever deny.

IMHO, these despicable people like nospam are what ruins Usenet.
o They don't have a single purposefully helpful bone in their bodies.

Happened just this week, for example, fully documented here:
o *Clear evidence that the real factual problem on Apple Usenet newsgroups - is simply that apologists exist*
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/mQsBECSbICw>
--
Apple apologists always prove they have no adult tools to deal with facts.