Please stop replying to Arlen Holder

1 view

Your Name

May 15, 2020, 6:04:07 PM5/15/20

Can EVERYONE please stop replying to the brainless f'wit troll "Arlen
Holder" and his various idiotic namechanging posts! :-(

Arlen Holder

May 15, 2020, 6:12:09 PM5/15/20

> Can EVERYONE please stop replying to the brainless f'wit troll "Arlen
> Holder" and his various idiotic namechanging posts! :-(

Only on Apple newsgroups are people so deathly _afraid_ of mere facts.
--
They're afraid of facts because facts DESTROY imaginary belief systems.

May 15, 2020, 6:44:28 PM5/15/20
Your Name wrote:

> Can EVERYONE please stop replying to the brainless f'wit troll "Arlen Holder" and his various idiotic namechanging posts! :-(

Too late, what was once a source of useful information and genuine discussion expressing differing but respected points of view, has now become a source of pointless
argumentative posts made by the majority who contribute.

Lewis

May 15, 2020, 6:57:07 PM5/15/20
Arlen (in any of his dozens of nyms) has never posted anything but utter
shit. He loves to talk about facts, but has no idea what one is. He is
nothing but a worthless troll.

--
All Hell hadn't been let loose. It was merely Detritus. But from a
few feet away you couldn't tell the difference.

Arlen Holder

May 15, 2020, 7:16:56 PM5/15/20

>> Too late, what was once a source of useful information and genuine
>> discussion expressing differing but respected points of view, has now
>> become a source of pointless argumentative posts made by the majority
>> who contribute.
>
> Arlen (in any of his dozens of nyms) has never posted anything but utter
> shit. He loves to talk about facts, but has no idea what one is. He is
> nothing but a worthless troll.

Never once have the facts I've published to this newsgroup ever been wrong.
o Not even once.

What's sad is how _afraid_ of mere facts you apologists appear to be.
o *What's so scary about facts to these Type III apologists anyway?*

Note: Type I apologists, like nospam, are in a different category.
o It's pretty clear nospam doesn't believe a single word he says.

But Type II (sms) & Type III (Lewis) apologists _believe_ what they claim.
o And yet, for all 3 - mere facts instantly DESTROY their belief system.

I'm not afraid of facts because my beliefs are actually _based_ on facts:
o Name just once (in decades of posting) my facts have been wrong.
--
Every statement I make can be backed up with salient facts; but if it's an
opinion, then reasonable rational adults may well disagree if they like.

nospam

May 15, 2020, 9:03:32 PM5/15/20
In article <r9n7t7$8dt$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen...@any1example.com> wrote:

> Never once have the facts I've published to this newsgroup ever been correct.
> o Not even once.

ftfy

Arlen Holder

May 15, 2020, 10:11:55 PM5/15/20

>> Never once have the facts I've published to this newsgroup ever been correct.
>> o Not even once.
>
> ftfy

Thank you for proving the point about apologists acting like children...
o Simply whenever apologists are confronted with scary things like facts!

*FACTS:*
Apologists turn into "_instant children_" when confronted with mere facts.
o /Why do the apologists like nospam turn into instant children/
/in the face of mere facts (e.g., ftfy)?/
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/TZbkkqS3jv4/3_TTHgRpBwAJ>

*QUESTION:*
Why are apologists so deathly afraid of facts?
o I don't know why.

*OPINION:*
After studying apologists perhaps it's simply they're _afraid_ of facts.
o Facts instantly DESTROY their carefully crafted imaginary belief systems.
--
Apologists' belief systems are instantly DESTROYED by simple mere facts.

Joerg Lorenz

May 18, 2020, 3:32:43 AM5/18/20
Am 16.05.20 um 00:44 schrieb M:
Learn to shorten your postings to 72 characters max.

If everbody would refrain from answering to this psychopath
Arlen/Ragnussen/Newton that would change immediately to the better.

nospam

May 18, 2020, 7:09:57 AM5/18/20
In article <r9tdmq$u12$2...@dont-email.me>, Joerg Lorenz <hugy...@gmx.ch>
wrote:

> Learn to shorten your postings to 72 characters max.

the 1980s is calling you back.

get a newsreader that wraps lines. they've been around since the 1990s.

Arlen Holder

May 18, 2020, 10:00:20 PM5/18/20
On Mon, 18 May 2020 07:09:56 -0400, nospam wrote:

>> Learn to shorten your postings to 72 characters max.
>
> the 1980s is calling you back.
>
> get a newsreader that wraps lines. they've been around since the 1990s.

*What I find illuminating is how _afraid_ apologists are of mere facts.*
o This thread is a classic example of the _fear_ you have for mere facts.

Facts like these, which I broke to this newsgroup myself:
o Report says Apple 'Powerd' code secretly slows your iOS device
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/GdEtzzrc9F0/z57KTsmWAQAJ>

That turned out to be the _secret_ throttling, which you apologists _still_
deny exists (yes, you nospam, who denied the software in the iPhone X).

What's shocking is how _immune_ to facts apologists desperately want to be.
--
Apologists apparently prefer all their information from glossy brochures.

John Doe

Jun 19, 2020, 6:36:14 PM6/19/20
He's annoying in the Windows 10 group.
But here, it's kind of amusing...