How does one upload voice memo recording to a web site directly from an iPhone?

Ant

Jul 25, 2018, 11:12:31 PM7/25/18
Hello.

How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
recording files in Safari app as well.
--
"None preaches better than the ant, and she says nothing." --Ben Franklin
this signature correctly.
| |o o| | http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
\ _ /
( )

nospam

Jul 25, 2018, 11:22:21 PM7/25/18
In article <DaqdnaC-fv2EocTG...@earthlink.com>, Ant
<a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:

> How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
> an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
> no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
> recording files in Safari app as well.

tap the share button and share however you like.
voice memos are also synced along with everything else, or airdrop it
individually. there are many options.

Ant

Jul 26, 2018, 12:22:01 AM7/26/18
Others and I already tried, but this client wants to upload her voice
memos to a web site (never heard of its name before) directly from her
iPhone.
--
"The eyeless ant asked God, 'Give me eye-lashes.'" --Georgian Proverb

Jolly Roger

Jul 26, 2018, 11:21:34 AM7/26/18
On 2018-07-26, Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> On 7/25/2018 8:22 PM, nospam wrote:
>> In article <DaqdnaC-fv2EocTG...@earthlink.com>, Ant
>> <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>>
>>> How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
>>> an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
>>> no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
>>> recording files in Safari app as well.
>>
>> tap the share button and share however you like.
>> voice memos are also synced along with everything else, or airdrop it
>> individually. there are many options.
>
> Others and I already tried, but this client wants to upload her voice
> memos to a web site (never heard of its name before) directly from her
> iPhone.

And the web site in question is a secret, why?

As is so often the case, you fail to give basic details required to help
you. Helping you is so often predictably virtually like pulling teeth.

JR

sms

Jul 26, 2018, 6:16:17 PM7/26/18
On 7/25/2018 9:22 PM, Ant wrote:

> Others and I already tried, but this client wants to upload her voice
> memos to a web site (never heard of its name before) directly from her
> iPhone.

<snip>

You can't do that.

nospam

Jul 26, 2018, 6:24:19 PM7/26/18
In article <pjdh7g$jtl$1...@dont-email.me>, sms
<scharf...@geemail.com> wrote:

> > Others and I already tried, but this client wants to upload her voice
> > memos to a web site (never heard of its name before) directly from her
> > iPhone.
>
> <snip>
>
> You can't do that.

false.

Arlen Holder

Jul 26, 2018, 6:29:36 PM7/26/18
On 25 Jul 2018 20:12:33 GMT, Ant wrote:

> How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
> an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
> no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
> recording files in Safari app as well.

What you're trying to do, I agree, should be patently simple to do on iOS.

You didn't mention the iOS version nor the specific voice memo app where it
appears the iPhone has a default voice recorder app.
<https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206775>

Given that the problem seems patently simple, I tested this for you, to
help you if I could, using only my iOS 11.2.6 (I never update iOS because
Apple doesn't test iOS in the real world) and using the only voice
recording app I know of on that device.

In my audio folder is ... "Voice Recorder - Voz" by Hieu Nguyen
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-recorder-voz/id1336782987>

1. I opened the app and created and saved a test recording, test.m4a
2. In that app, I long pressed the 862KB 2-second test.m4a file
3. Up popped "Choose action", where "Share" is one of the selections
4. Hitting "Share" pops up choices, including "Chrome", "Firefox"

Noticeably missing was "Safari"; but that doesn't really matter because
both the Chrome and Firefox uploads claim that the link can't be shared
because "only http and https links can be shared".

Interestingly, you could share to "Mail" or "Email" or "Message" and it
would attach just fine to the message.

You could also share it to plenty of non-browser apps, such as the freeware
"MyFileExplorer" which will provide a URL for you of the form:
<http://192.168.1.2:8080/test.m4a?path=/Import/test.m4a&op=show>

You could also share it to the freeware WifFi HD, which when you turn on
sharing inside that app, shares it as:
smb://192.168.1.2/Documents/test.m4a
Such that when you type this into Windows file explorer, you see the file:
\\192.168.1.2\Documents

In both those situations, you can upload the file from Windows (or any
device on your network that has an http or smb client.

Once you have either of those, you should be able to upload it from any
other device on your local network.

I hope this helps. If not, please just ignore as I didn't have an iPhone
handy to test the default iPhone voice-memo app for you.

Savageduck

Jul 26, 2018, 6:34:03 PM7/26/18
On Jul 25, 2018, Ant wrote
(in article<CYKdnXJ3sLr-0cTG...@earthlink.com>):

> On 7/25/2018 8:22 PM, nospam wrote:
> > In article<DaqdnaC-fv2EocTG...@earthlink.com>, Ant
> > <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> >
> > > How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
> > > an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
> > > no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
> > > recording files in Safari app as well.
> >
> > tap the share button and share however you like.
> > voice memos are also synced along with everything else, or airdrop it
> > individually. there are many options.
>
> Others and I already tried, but this client wants to upload her voice
> memos to a web site (never heard of its name before) directly from her
> iPhone.

I am not sure what your “client” is trying to do, but if she is running a
web site, or blog, whatever web design, blog, or publishing software she is
using should be capable of adding the voice memo file (an .m4a) to said site
depending on whatever server/publishing arrangement she has.

I am not trying to add voice memos to a web site/blog, but I have not problem
saving the .m4a file to my iCloud Drive where it is available to be used in a
myriad of ways.

--

Regards,
Savageduck

Arlen Holder

Jul 26, 2018, 6:34:08 PM7/26/18
On 26 Jul 2018 15:24:18 GMT, nospam wrote:

>> You can't do that.
>
> false.

Don't you love how Jolly Roger and nospam posts always include one or more
of the following...

* They're allergic to facts, calling every fact they don't like, a troll.
* They're never purposefully helpful whenever they don't like the question
* *They brazenly & repeatedly fabricate wholly imaginary iOS functionality*
* *They then exclaim that they told us many times how to do it!*
* *They always "just guess" where their credibility is worthless*
* *They almost never back up their statements with any referenced facts*
* They incessantly play silly childish word games when faced with facts
* They consistently fabricate quoted content that never happened
* Then they respond to that imaginary quoted content as if it did!
* They consistently blame Android for the lack of functionality on iOS

Pick those that fit this situation.

Arlen Holder

Jul 26, 2018, 6:40:49 PM7/26/18
On 26 Jul 2018 22:29:35 GMT, Arlen Holder wrote:

> Once you have either of those, you should be able to upload it from any
> other device on your local network.

I should have been more clear, that with the free WiFi HD method, it's not
only a "uri" but it's actually "on your network" already.

Windows (or any smb client) can 'see' the file on the iOS device.

All the smb clients (which Windows file explorer does natively) can see the
entire folder where you saved the test.m4a file to.

I hope this helps. If not (since I tested on the iPad), please ignore and
follow the instructions by sms (who says it can't be done), Savageduck (who
tells you what you already knew about uploading to the cloud) or, the
always illustrious nospam and Jolly Roger (who sent you on a futile wild
goose chase most likely - since that's all that they generally can do -
since they have proven they don't know iOS any better than any noob does).

nospam

Jul 26, 2018, 6:46:30 PM7/26/18
In article <pjdi0e$afn$2...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:

> > How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
> > an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
> > no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
> > recording files in Safari app as well.
>
> What you're trying to do, I agree, should be patently simple to do on iOS.

and it is.

Ant

Jul 26, 2018, 8:06:55 PM7/26/18
Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:
> On 2018-07-26, Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> > On 7/25/2018 8:22 PM, nospam wrote:

> >> tap the share button and share however you like.
> >> voice memos are also synced along with everything else, or airdrop it
> >> individually. there are many options.
> >
> > Others and I already tried, but this client wants to upload her voice
> > memos to a web site (never heard of its name before) directly from her
> > iPhone.

> And the web site in question is a secret, why?

It's her employer's. :/
--
Quote of the Week: "Ants never sleep." --Ralph Waldo Emerson, poet
/\___/\Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org / http://antfarm.ma.cx
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )

Ant

Jul 26, 2018, 8:08:37 PM7/26/18
Savageduck <savageduck1@{removespam}me.com> wrote:
> On Jul 25, 2018, Ant wrote
> (in article<CYKdnXJ3sLr-0cTG...@earthlink.com>):

> > On 7/25/2018 8:22 PM, nospam wrote:

> > > tap the share button and share however you like.
> > > voice memos are also synced along with everything else, or airdrop it
> > > individually. there are many options.
> >
> > Others and I already tried, but this client wants to upload her voice
> > memos to a web site (never heard of its name before) directly from her
> > iPhone.

> I am not sure what your ???client??? is trying to do, but if she is running a
> web site, or blog, whatever web design, blog, or publishing software she is
> using should be capable of adding the voice memo file (an .m4a) to said site
> depending on whatever server/publishing arrangement she has.

No, she's just an user who wants to record and then upload to her
employer's web site directly from her iPhone.

> I am not trying to add voice memos to a web site/blog, but I have not problem
> saving the .m4a file to my iCloud Drive where it is available to be used in a
> myriad of ways.

She doesn't use iCloud when I checked. :/
--
Quote of the Week: "Ants never sleep." --Ralph Waldo Emerson, poet
/\___/\Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org / http://antfarm.ma.cx
/ /\ /\ \ Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail privately. If credit-
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )

Ant

Jul 26, 2018, 8:11:35 PM7/26/18
Arlen Holder <arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:
> On 25 Jul 2018 20:12:33 GMT, Ant wrote:

> > How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
> > an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
> > no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
> > recording files in Safari app as well.

> What you're trying to do, I agree, should be patently simple to do on iOS.

> You didn't mention the iOS version nor the specific voice memo app where it
> appears the iPhone has a default voice recorder app.
> <https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206775>

It is the default stock Voice Memos app from Apple's iOS. I even tried
it on other iPhones (4S' iOS v9.3.5 and 6+ v11.4.1).

> Given that the problem seems patently simple, I tested this for you, to
> help you if I could, using only my iOS 11.2.6 (I never update iOS because
> Apple doesn't test iOS in the real world) and using the only voice
> recording app I know of on that device.

> In my audio folder is ... "Voice Recorder - Voz" by Hieu Nguyen
> <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-recorder-voz/id1336782987>

What about the default Voice Memos app from Apple's iOS?

> 1. I opened the app and created and saved a test recording, test.m4a
> 2. In that app, I long pressed the 862KB 2-second test.m4a file
> 3. Up popped "Choose action", where "Share" is one of the selections
> 4. Hitting "Share" pops up choices, including "Chrome", "Firefox"

> Noticeably missing was "Safari"; but that doesn't really matter because
> both the Chrome and Firefox uploads claim that the link can't be shared
> because "only http and https links can be shared".

> Interestingly, you could share to "Mail" or "Email" or "Message" and it
> would attach just fine to the message.

> You could also share it to plenty of non-browser apps, such as the freeware
> "MyFileExplorer" which will provide a URL for you of the form:
> <http://192.168.1.2:8080/test.m4a?path=/Import/test.m4a&op=show>

> You could also share it to the freeware WifFi HD, which when you turn on
> sharing inside that app, shares it as:
> smb://192.168.1.2/Documents/test.m4a
> Such that when you type this into Windows file explorer, you see the file:
> \\192.168.1.2\Documents

> In both those situations, you can upload the file from Windows (or any
> device on your network that has an http or smb client.

> Once you have either of those, you should be able to upload it from any
> other device on your local network.

> I hope this helps. If not, please just ignore as I didn't have an iPhone
> handy to test the default iPhone voice-memo app for you.

Well, she just wanted to upload her recordings directly from her iPhone
to her employer's web site in Safari. :/

--
Quote of the Week: "Ants never sleep." --Ralph Waldo Emerson, poet
/\___/\Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org / http://antfarm.ma.cx
/ /\ /\ \ Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail privately. If credit-
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )

nospam

Jul 26, 2018, 8:27:46 PM7/26/18
In article <Lrudne7discd_8fG...@earthlink.com>, Ant
<ANT...@zimage.com> wrote:

> No, she's just an user who wants to record and then upload to her
> employer's web site directly from her iPhone.

what methods does the employer support?

Savageduck

Jul 26, 2018, 8:57:55 PM7/26/18
On Jul 26, 2018, Ant wrote
(in article<Lrudne7discd_8fG...@earthlink.com>):

> Savageduck<savageduck1@{removespam}me.com> wrote:
> > On Jul 25, 2018, Ant wrote
> > (in article<CYKdnXJ3sLr-0cTG...@earthlink.com>):

> > > Others and I already tried, but this client wants to upload her voice
> > > memos to a web site (never heard of its name before) directly from her
> > > iPhone.
>
> > I am not sure what your "client" is trying to do, but if she is running
> > a web site, or blog, whatever web design, blog, or publishing software she is
> > using should be capable of adding the voice memo file (an .m4a) to said site
> > depending on whatever server/publishing arrangement she has.
>
> No, she's just an user who wants to record and then upload to her
> employer's web site directly from her iPhone.

To what purpose?

Then why is she your “client” if this is an employer web site issue?

Do any other employees, or her employer post voice memos directly to that web
site?

If so she should get assistance from them, as that seems to be a proprietary
thing?

> > I am not trying to add voice memos to a web site/blog, but I have not
> > problem saving the .m4a file to my iCloud Drive where it is available to be used in
> > a myriad of ways.
>
> She doesn't use iCloud when I checked. :/

There are all sorts of methods of sharing including, but not limited to
Dropbox, email, Evernote, iMessage, and the most natural for iOS/macOS users,
iCloud Drive.

--

Regards,
Savageduck

sms

Jul 26, 2018, 9:07:07 PM7/26/18
Yes, apparently you can save it to iCloud and then use it. Or you can
sync it via iTunes, but this was not the question the OP had.

As far as I could tell, and I tried, you can't select the voice memo
file using a file manager and attach it to an e-mail, or use a web site
that wants to choose a voice file from the phone to upload. It's not the
same as using the voice recorder on Android which creates a .3GP file
which you could upload directly to a web site, or you could first
convert the 3GP file, using an app, like Mp3 Media Converter, to an MP3
file and then upload it.

Here is one statement on this subject which appears to be true:

"While voice memo recordings are typically synced and accessed using
iTunes, they can be copied directly from a jailbroken iOS device using
iFile or SSH." Which implies that for a non-jailbroken device this is
not possible.

nospam

Jul 26, 2018, 9:26:47 PM7/26/18
In article <pjdr7q$7rq$1...@dont-email.me>, sms
<scharf...@geemail.com> wrote:

> As far as I could tell, and I tried, you can't select the voice memo
> file using a file manager and attach it to an e-mail, or use a web site
> that wants to choose a voice file from the phone to upload.

that just means *you* couldn't figure out how to do it.

it does *not* mean it's impossible. in fact, it's very easy. see below.

> It's not the
> same as using the voice recorder on Android which creates a .3GP file
> which you could upload directly to a web site, or you could first
> convert the 3GP file, using an app, like Mp3 Media Converter, to an MP3
> file and then upload it.

3gp is an outdated format, which is why an *extra* step is needed to
convert it, a step not needed with ios.

> Here is one statement on this subject which appears to be true:
>
> "While voice memo recordings are typically synced and accessed using
> iTunes, they can be copied directly from a jailbroken iOS device using
> iFile or SSH." Which implies that for a non-jailbroken device this is
> not possible.

an unattributed statement you blindly copied.

not only is it completely false, but it's actually *trivial* to copy
voice memos (and just about anything else) to just about anywhere
simply by tapping the share button:
<http://cdn.osxdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/record-voice-with-ip
hone-4-900x1601.jpg>

sms

Jul 26, 2018, 9:27:34 PM7/26/18
This is still not really the answer to the question that was asked. As I
understand the question, What the OP wants to do is to let the web site
choose an audio file on the phone and upload it. On a non-jail-broken
iPhone you can't do this.

There are various ways to get the M4A file off the phone (iTunes sync,
iCloud, etc.), and then upload it, but that was clearly not the
question. It is sometimes useful to send a voice memo directly from a
phone without syncing to the cloud or to a computer.

Not just on Usenet, but on other forums, there is a tendency for people
to not want to answer the actual question but to explain some
workaround, It can be helpful at times, but it is often not. In this
case the original poster even clearly stated "Also, no syncing onto a
computer."

I love my iPad Pro, and my wife likes her iPhone 7, but after being used
to Android devices, it's sometimes frustrating that something that is
trivial to accomplish on Android is so difficult or impossible to
accomplish on the iPad or iPhone. It's a difference in philosophy, and
there's often a downside to the Android device's capability, in terms of
security.

nospam

Jul 26, 2018, 9:32:52 PM7/26/18
In article <pjdse5$d8g$1...@dont-email.me>, sms
<scharf...@geemail.com> wrote:

> This is still not really the answer to the question that was asked. As I
> understand the question, What the OP wants to do is to let the web site
> choose an audio file on the phone and upload it. On a non-jail-broken
> iPhone you can't do this.

absolutely false.

> There are various ways to get the M4A file off the phone (iTunes sync,
> iCloud, etc.), and then upload it, but that was clearly not the
> question. It is sometimes useful to send a voice memo directly from a
> phone without syncing to the cloud or to a computer.

which is quite easy to do.

> Not just on Usenet, but on other forums, there is a tendency for people
> to not want to answer the actual question but to explain some
> workaround, It can be helpful at times, but it is often not. In this
> case the original poster even clearly stated "Also, no syncing onto a
> computer."

mostly because they don't know how and make up shit as they go along,
just as you've been doing.

> I love my iPad Pro, and my wife likes her iPhone 7, but after being used
> to Android devices, it's sometimes frustrating that something that is
> trivial to accomplish on Android is so difficult or impossible to
> accomplish on the iPad or iPhone. It's a difference in philosophy, and
> there's often a downside to the Android device's capability, in terms of
> security.

bullshit.

it's trivial to do on ios, and in fact, easier and more capable than on
android. try adding new protocols not implemented in the original app
on android. can't be done. on ios, it's a tap.

<http://cdn.osxdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/record-voice-with-ip
hone-4-900x1601.jpg>

Savageduck

Jul 26, 2018, 9:37:56 PM7/26/18
On Jul 26, 2018, sms wrote
(in article <pjdr7q$7rq$1...@dont-email.me>):
Agreed, there are many ways to share the iOS voice mail .m4a file. I also
agreed that the OP is trying to do something, by exporting directly to an
employer’s proprietary web site, which without support from that employer
seems to be a questionable enterprise.

> As far as I could tell, and I tried, you can't select the voice memo
> file using a file manager and attach it to an e-mail,

Attaching the .m4a file to an email or emailing it directly via the iOS Share
menu options is possible. To attach it to an email simply choose *Copy* and
then paste into the body of the email, or select *Mail* and add text to the
generated email. both work.

> or use a web site that wants to choose a voice file from the phone to upload.

I have yet to come across a web site which has that sort of construction, but
if I did come across one, I would direct that site file browser to the saved
.m4a file, in much the same way many web sites such as Smugmug, or DPreview
navigate to image files.

> same as using the voice recorder on Android which creates a .3GP file
> which you could upload directly to a web site, or you could first
> convert the 3GP file, using an app, like Mp3 Media Converter, to an MP3
> file and then upload it.

Not being an Android user, I am sticking to the system I am familiar with.

> Here is one statement on this subject which appears to be true:
>
> "While voice memo recordings are typically synced and accessed using
> iTunes, they can be copied directly from a jailbroken iOS device using
> iFile or SSH." Which implies that for a non-jailbroken device this is
> not possible.

My iPhone 8+ is not jail broken and I have no problem sharing via email,
iMessage, saving to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or copying voice memo .m4a files.
...but exporting directly to a specific web site without appropriate tools,
or programing seems to be out of the question.

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/4s5bwigcezrkbfg/IMG_2561e.jpg>

--

Regards,
Savageduck

Jolly Roger

Jul 26, 2018, 10:13:13 PM7/26/18
Nonsense. Of course you can do that. Here's a voice memo to prove it:

<http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/>

<https://soundcloud.com/user-777129483/test>

iOS voice recordings are just standard MPEG-4 file format (M4A) audio
files. There's nothing at all magical or special about them.

For a couple of shithead trolls who constantly claim iOS users in these
groups are complete "idiots" who "just make shit up", you and your
dickhead BFF just can't help but prove to the world what complete
numbskulls you are by claiming the simplest things are impossible to do.
No, we definitely aren't laughing *with* you...

Jolly Roger

Jul 26, 2018, 10:15:23 PM7/26/18
On 2018-07-27, Ant <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote:
> Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:

>> > Others and I already tried, but this client wants to upload her voice
>> > memos to a web site (never heard of its name before) directly from her
>> > iPhone.
>
>> And the web site in question is a secret, why?
>
> It's her employer's. :/

Then you'll need to tell us more about the site. Any website can
allow users to upload audio files to it. Here's a voice memo I just
uploaded to SoundCloud, for instance:

<https://soundcloud.com/user-777129483/test>

nospam

Jul 26, 2018, 10:22:02 PM7/26/18
In article <0001HW.210AAEEE00...@news.giganews.com>,

> > As far as I could tell, and I tried, you can't select the voice memo
> > file using a file manager and attach it to an e-mail,
>
> Attaching the .m4a file to an email or emailing it directly via the iOS Share
> menu options is possible. To attach it to an email simply choose *Copy* and
> then paste into the body of the email, or select *Mail* and add text to the
> generated email. both work.

or directly via the share menu, along with a shitload of other options.

> > or use a web site that wants to choose a voice file from the phone to
> > upload.
>
> I have yet to come across a web site which has that sort of construction, but
> if I did come across one, I would direct that site file browser to the saved
> .m4a file, in much the same way many web sites such as Smugmug, or DPreview
> navigate to image files.

yep.

it's amazing how trolls neglect the most obvious things.

> My iPhone 8+ is not jail broken and I have no problem sharing via email,
> iMessage, saving to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or copying voice memo .m4a files.

of course not, because you're not a troll.

> ...but exporting directly to a specific web site without appropriate tools,
> or programing seems to be out of the question.

that depends on the website and what it's looking for.

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 12:50:35 AM7/27/18
On 26 Jul 2018 19:22:01 GMT, nospam wrote:

> of course not, because you're not a troll.

That's truly funny.

The moron Savageduck blithely tells the OP to "use the cloud" (which is
what all the morons say since they can't figure out how to get apps to
simply access the files).

And then, after the moron Savageduck tells the OP what the OP (and everyone
else on this planet already knows), you call the OP a troll, simply because
the OP wants the freedom to do things the way the OP wants them done (and,
which on all other operating system, wouldn't be under Marshall Law which
iOS clearly is).

You have to admit, calling the OP a troll simply for wanting to access his
files, and then congratulating that moron Savageduck for telling the OP
what the OP already knew ... is funny ... even coming from you.

Lewis

Jul 27, 2018, 12:52:38 AM7/27/18
In message <CYKdnXJ3sLr-0cTG...@earthlink.com> Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> On 7/25/2018 8:22 PM, nospam wrote:
>> In article <DaqdnaC-fv2EocTG...@earthlink.com>, Ant
>> <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>>
>>> How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
>>> an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
>>> no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
>>> recording files in Safari app as well.
>>
>> tap the share button and share however you like.
>> voice memos are also synced along with everything else, or airdrop it
>> individually. there are many options.

> Others and I already tried, but this client wants to upload her voice
> memos to a web site (never heard of its name before) directly from her
> iPhone.

This is easily done, but will require saving the voice memo first (to
dropbox, iCloud drive, etc) and them uploading it.

Or create a workflow in Workflow.

--
Matters in hand. He'd put matters in hand all right. If he closed his
eyes he could see the body tumbling down the steps. Had there been a

Lewis

Jul 27, 2018, 12:54:14 AM7/27/18
Bull. Shit.

Please don't post answers to questions you know nothing about, you are
consistently and spectacularly wrong on nearly everything.

--
Love is strange and you have to learn to take the crunchy with the
smooth I suppose

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 12:55:00 AM7/27/18
On 26 Jul 2018 19:13:12 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

> For a couple of shithead trolls who constantly claim iOS users in these
> groups are complete "idiots" who "just make shit up", you and your
> dickhead BFF just can't help but prove to the world what complete
> numbskulls you are by claiming the simplest things are impossible to do.
> No, we definitely aren't laughing *with* you...

Hehhehheh ... notice how every Jolly Roger post contains one or more of...
* His is allergic to facts, calling every fact he doesn't like, a troll.
* They're never purposefully helpful whenever they don't like the question
* *He brazenly & repeatedly fabricates wholly imaginary iOS functionality*
* He then exclaims that he told us many times how to do it! hehhehheh
* He always "just guesses" where his credibility is worthless
* He can't back up his statements with any referenced facts
* *He incessantly plays silly childish word games when faced with facts*
* He consistently fabricates quoted content that never happened
* Then he responds to that imaginary quoted content as if it did!
* He consistently blames Android for the lack of functionality on iOS

I hope the OP and sms can see right through the silly childish games Jolly
Roger just played as he claimed, yet again, wholly imaginary iOS
functionality.

HINT: The OP doesn't want to use the cloud, you idiot Jolly Roger.

Lewis

Jul 27, 2018, 12:56:47 AM7/27/18
Yes you can.

> or use a web site that wants to choose a voice file from the phone to upload

Yes you can.

> "While voice memo recordings are typically synced and accessed using
> iTunes, they can be copied directly from a jailbroken iOS device using
> iFile or SSH." Which implies that for a non-jailbroken device this is
> not possible.

You are an ignorant idiot.

--
The Force can have a strong influence on a weak mind.

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 12:59:52 AM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 04:54:13 GMT, Lewis wrote:

>> You can't do that.
>
> Bull. Shit.
>
> Please don't post answers to questions you know nothing about, you are
> consistently and spectacularly wrong on nearly everything.

Hehhehheh ...

That's a perfect Apple Apologist response, given that sms is one of the
rare posters on this iOS group with adult comprehensive skills.

Lewis, of course, is a well-known man-child Apple Apologist:
* He is allergic to facts, calling every fact he doesn't like, a troll
* *He is never purposefully helpful whenever he doesn't like the question*
* *He brazenly & repeatedly fabricates wholly imaginary iOS functionality*
* He then exclaims that he told us many times how to do it! hehhehheh
* He always "just guesses" where his credibility is worthless
* *He can't back up his statements with any referenced facts*
* He incessantly plays silly childish word games when faced with facts
* He consistently fabricates quoted content that never happened
* Then he responds to that imaginary quoted content as if it did!
* He consistently blames Android for the lack of functionality on iOS

The three asterisked items above are ingrained in the moron Lewis' post!

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:08:04 AM7/27/18
On 26 Jul 2018 18:37:50 GMT, Savageduck wrote:

> I have yet to come across a web site which has that sort of construction, but
> if I did come across one, I would direct that site file browser to the saved
> .m4a file, in much the same way many web sites such as Smugmug, or DPreview
> navigate to image files.

I didn't test the default iPhone app because I don't have it on the iPad
(AFAICT), but I do have a similar app which will only save the file into
its own space, or, it will only save the file by hitting the Sharing
button, into some other app's storage space.

What the OP needs to do is save that file into a storage space which
*Safari* can access.

That isn't easy or you would have explained how - and since you're normally
a moron, Savageduck, you're not gonna be the one to explain to the OP how.

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:08:23 AM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 04:52:38 GMT, Lewis wrote:

> This is easily done, but will require saving the voice memo first (to
> dropbox, iCloud drive, etc) and them uploading it.
>
> Or create a workflow in Workflow.

If you want proof of how idiotic the iOS manchildren are, this post from
Lewis, which mirrors the post from Savageduck and Jolly Roger and nospam,
takes the cake.

*It's very sad that you Apple Apologists are really _that_ stupid!*

Notice the moron Lewis tells the OP what the OP (and everyone on this
planet) already knows, just as the proven man-child Savageduck did, and the
imbecile Jolly Rogoer tried to claim he didn't do.

None of you have any credibility because you're *always* dead wrong.

It's amazing that I know nothing about iOS and yet, you all know even less
than I do (remember, you're the ones who congratulated Snit on screwing up
the difference between a decibel and a megabit for heaven's sake.)

That's how utterlly imbecilically stupid the three of you are:
* nospam
* Jolly Roger
* Lewis

This thread proves you're all utterly unable to comprehend facts.

Yet again, every post from you iOS man children contains one or more of...
* You are allergic to facts, calling every fact you doesn't like, a troll.
* You're never purposefully helpful whenever you don't like the question
* *You brazenly & repeatedly fabricate wholly imaginary iOS functionality*
* You then exclaims that you told us many times how to do it! hehhehheh
* You always "just guess" where your credibility is worthless
* You can't back up your statements with any referenced facts
* *You incessantly play silly childish word games when faced with facts*
* You consistently fabricate quoted content that never happened
* Then you respond to that imaginary quoted content as if it did!
* You consistently blame Android for the lack of functionality on iOS

Yet again Apple Apologists brazenly fabricate imaginary iOS functionality!

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:09:38 AM7/27/18
On 26 Jul 2018 18:26:46 GMT, nospam wrote:

> not only is it completely false, but it's actually *trivial* to copy
> voice memos (and just about anything else) to just about anywhere
> simply by tapping the share button:
> <http://cdn.osxdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/record-voice-with-ip
> hone-4-900x1601.jpg>

This is to Ant, who is the OP.

Hi Ant,
Can you try nospam's method and let us know if that works on your device?
Thanks. (I'm pretty sure it's a wild goose chase, but you have to try it.)

Most of the time, both Jolly Roger and nospam make up imaginary iOS
functionality, but sometimes (as in the case of cellular accuracy for tower
ids), Apple has *removed* that functionality, so what both nospam and Jolly
Roger do is find a photo from something like iOS 4 (years ago!) before
Apple removed the functionality, and then they spend fifty posts screaming
that the non-existent functionality exists.

Since nospam, Jolly Roger and Savageduck have zero credibility, based on
all the crap they say, you will have to follow their wild goose chase
first, and let us know how it worked for you.

99% of the time you will have to "just give up:" following their advice, as
happened earlier this week with that moron Wade Garrett, who actually
*believed* what nospam and Jolly Roger were telling him - which turned out
to be a sadistic childish wild goose chase (installing old apps by creating
IPAs and then re-installing from those newly created IPAs).

I think you are smarter than is that moron Wade Garrett (who is *still*
stalking me on the car groups even though it's clear he wouldn't know a
clutch plate from a flywheel) where the idiot Wade Garrett "just gave up".

I hope you don't just give up.
I think you have two tests to make.

1. Follow the nospam suggested method above & let us know how it works.
2. Consider the HTTP-server URL method I provided (it's a kludge - but it
might work).

If both fail, then you have no other option than to go the way you already
knew, which is to copy the file to an app that can provide that file to
Safari, which Savageduck thinks he's a genius for telling you (i.e., the
cloud).

Let us know how it works out. Thanks.

--
HINT: If the OP wanted to use the cloud, he would have said so.

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:09:56 AM7/27/18
On 26 Jul 2018 18:27:30 GMT, sms wrote:

> This is still not really the answer to the question that was asked.

Hi sms,
You know that I'm reasonable, and I know that you're just as reasonable and
logical as I am. So I suspect the correct answer is the one you already
gave the OP, which is that it can't be done the way he wants to do it.

I tested it out myself, just to make sure, but I can't test what he has
because I gave away the last iPhone I bought.

Hence, I *believer you* that it can't be done ... where it will be
interesting to see what fabulous concoctions both nospam and Jolly Roger
come up with.

I was just telling the OP how my test when, which confirmed your answer,
but I kept going until I was successful - but where I used a method that
worked but which wasn't what the OP asked (and I agree with you on that).

> As I
> understand the question, What the OP wants to do is to let the web site
> choose an audio file on the phone and upload it. On a non-jail-broken
> iPhone you can't do this.

I'm going to agree with you since Safari didn't even *show* up in my tests,
even thoough Chrome and Firefox did, but both of those only handle "html
links" and not files in the sharing GUI.

So I agree with you, where, as I always say, facts are funny that way.
Two logical people can always agree on facts.

It's when Jolly Roger and nospam get involved that the OP is sent off on a
wild goose chase. I don't know why they do that. It's almost as if they're
both sadistic that way.

> There are various ways to get the M4A file off the phone (iTunes sync,
> iCloud, etc.), and then upload it, but that was clearly not the
> question. It is sometimes useful to send a voice memo directly from a
> phone without syncing to the cloud or to a computer.

Again, I completely agree with you on your facts.
Facts are funny that way.

For example, Savageduck mentioned the OP can use the cloud, which, of
course, so could I when I tested it, but that wasn't the question.

The *closest* to the question that I could come up with in my tests (which
I only spent about 10 minutes on so there may be better ways), was to place
the file on the network so that a PC could access it.

> Not just on Usenet, but on other forums, there is a tendency for people
> to not want to answer the actual question but to explain some
> workaround, It can be helpful at times, but it is often not. In this
> case the original poster even clearly stated "Also, no syncing onto a
> computer."

Again, I agree (facts are funny that way) since we're both logical people.

What Jolly Roger and nopsam tend to do is make believe that some fantastic
iOS functionality exists, even though they just make it up every time.

In the end, when you pin them down, after a dozen or more exasperating
retorts from those two bona fide proven idiots, you find out that they tell
you to "use the cloud" or something stupid like that which everyone already
knows.

It just amazes me that such sadistic childish idiots exist as both Jolly
Roger and nospam prove themselves to be in almost every post they make.

Actually, what I *tried* (which should have worked and which would have
been in the spirit of the OP's original question)

> I love my iPad Pro, and my wife likes her iPhone 7, but after being used
> to Android devices, it's sometimes frustrating that something that is
> trivial to accomplish on Android is so difficult or impossible to
> accomplish on the iPad or iPhone.

I'm glad you said that what is trivial to do on Android is either difficult
or impossible on iOS, where I certainly know that but where I think the iOS
gullibles don't know that. They're so used to "just giving up" that they
don't realize how many things every single day they can't do on iOS, that
on Android, you wouldn't even think twice about it (like saving the APKs as
we discussed prior, or viewing wifi signal strength graphically over time
for all access points, or just organizing the homescreen the way you like
or just accessing a freaking file for heaven's sake - which is what the OP
is trying to do).

> It's a difference in philosophy, and
> there's often a downside to the Android device's capability, in terms of
> security.

Here is the only place I think we differ, and it's not in fact, but in
philosophy where you weigh what I consider a supremely overconfident false
sense of security as being far more valuable than I think it is.

If you actually think that your iPhone is "secure", then, of course,
Android is far less secure. But the fact is, IMHO, that the number of holes
in your iPhone security is only, oh, I don't know, say, half of the number
of holes in Android.

But security is a funny thing. It's the weakest links that are the ones
that get you, and, guess what? In all consumer mobile devices, the weakest
links are essentially the same.

So you traded, IMHO, a false sense of security, for a vastly overpriced
phone (hardware comparison wise) that still has plenty of security holes,
where I trade a vastly more powerful and five times cheaper than an iPhone
device for, in the end, an insecure device that, I think, has the same
security holes that you have, and then some more on top of that! :)

Anyway, it's nice to know that there are logical people on this newsgroup
who actually comprehend adult logic - since the likes of Lewis, BK@OnRamp,
nospam, Jolly Roger and sometimes that idiot Savageduck, just send the OP
on sadistic wild goose chases.

BTW, I did test something briefly that *should* have worked for the OP, but
it didn't, but it would have worked if it were Android I would think, or
Windows, but let me run it by you since you're the only one here so far
that has any adult comprehensive skills.

Would this work?
1. The OP "Shares" (saves" the file to something that has an HTTP server
inside of it so that the OP gets a URL to that file of the format:
http://192.168.1.2:8080/file.mp4

2. Then, from Safari on the *same device*, the OP accesses that URL and
hence the OP can then save the file to the iOS "Downloads" directory that
Safari uses.

3. From there, the OP can *upload* that file using Safari onto the web site
of his choosing.

Does that sound like it would work to solve the OP's problem?
If not, why not?

HINT: It's here that an expert like David Empson could be helpful.

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:10:32 AM7/27/18
On 26 Jul 2018 17:11:30 GMT, Ant wrote:

> Well, she just wanted to upload her recordings directly from her iPhone
> to her employer's web site in Safari. :/

I agree with you that this should be easy to do on iOS.
I only tried for about 10 minutes as I'm creating a tutorial for doing a
clutch job so I'm working on that and just came in for a bite to eat.

I suggested to sms (who is the only other adult with normal comprehensive
skills on this thread so far besides you and me), that there *might* be a
way to do what you want.

Here's what I suggested to sms but we need someone like David Empson (who
actually knows what he's talking about) to tell us why this won't work if
it won't work because logically it seems to me it should work.

1. The OP "Shares" (saves" the file to the local storage of an app that has

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:10:59 AM7/27/18
On 26 Jul 2018 18:07:02 GMT, sms wrote:

> Here is one statement on this subject which appears to be true:
>
> "While voice memo recordings are typically synced and accessed using
> iTunes, they can be copied directly from a jailbroken iOS device using
> iFile or SSH." Which implies that for a non-jailbroken device this is
> not possible.

I agree with you, sms, that Jolly Roger and nospam have, yet again,
fabricated imaginary iOS functionality, and Savageduck is merely telling
the OP what he already knows and didn't want.

The only thing I want to clarify is that you can easily *copy* the file
without jailbreaking the iOS device, simply by "sharing" (i.e., saving) the
file to any app that will accept it, some of which make the file available
via an HTTP URL.

The trick, if it works, will be to get Safari on the same iOS device to
accept that HTTP URL to the server on that same iOS device. I tried with
WiFi HD and it failed, but I'm not sure why but I only tried once.

Of course, accessing the iOS file from Windows over the WiFI network was
trivial, but I don't think the OP was asking for that method (where he'd
use a web browser on the PC to upload the file directly off the iOS device
(i.e., the file would never physically ever reside on the Windows hard
drive).

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:14:40 AM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 04:56:46 GMT, Lewis wrote:

> You are an ignorant idiot.

Hehhehheh ,...

Hint to nospam, Savageduck, and Lewis.

It's really funny when any of the 3 of you call someone else an idiot.

That's because you're *always* wrong.

Hehhehheh..

Lewis calling sms an idiot just made my day....

nospam

Jul 27, 2018, 8:39:22 AM7/27/18
In article <pje9eh$ht0$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:

> (as in the case of cellular accuracy for tower
> ids), Apple has *removed* that functionality,

nope

> so what both nospam and Jolly
> Roger do is find a photo from something like iOS 4 (years ago!) before
> Apple removed the functionality, and then they spend fifty posts screaming
> that the non-existent functionality exists.

apple did not remove it. the screenshot was of ios 10 (last year) and
the functionality is still available in ios 11 (this year).

nospam

Jul 27, 2018, 8:39:22 AM7/27/18
In article <pje9bj$hot$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:

> What the OP needs to do is save that file into a storage space which
> *Safari* can access.

nope.

Chris

Jul 27, 2018, 9:07:18 AM7/27/18
Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
> an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
> no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
> recording files in Safari app as well.

Save the voice memo to Files and then upload from there in safari.

sms

Jul 27, 2018, 10:01:47 AM7/27/18
On 7/26/2018 6:37 PM, Savageduck wrote:

> I have yet to come across a web site which has that sort of construction, but
> if I did come across one, I would direct that site file browser to the saved
> .m4a file, in much the same way many web sites such as Smugmug, or DPreview
> navigate to image files.

I just tried a web site that has that kind of construction. Using Chrome
on the iPad it worked to upload an MP3 file generated by a voice memo
app for iPad on the app store (iPad doesn't include the Apple voice memo
app so I could not try it).

Savageduck

Jul 27, 2018, 10:27:11 AM7/27/18
On Jul 27, 2018, sms wrote
(in article <pjf8ka$mgh$1...@dont-email.me>):
There is the *Voice Memo for iPad* app which seems to function in much the
same way as the default Apple iPhone app including saving as an m4a. It also
provides the same file sharing, and copying options as the iPhone app.

Since it costs $1.99 your hill dwelling, insulting, nymshifting pal would
probably disapprove.

<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-memos-for-ipad/id364295267?mt=8>

--

Regards,
Savageduck

Jolly Roger

Jul 27, 2018, 11:16:29 AM7/27/18
On 2018-07-26, sms <scharf...@geemail.com> wrote:
> You can't do that.

Oops...

Jolly Roger

Jul 27, 2018, 11:19:28 AM7/27/18
*Way* too easy to be acceptable to the resident dip shit trolls.

Jolly Roger

Jul 27, 2018, 11:59:41 AM7/27/18
On 2018-07-27, Arlen Holder <arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:
> On 26 Jul 2018 19:13:12 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>> For a couple of shithead trolls who constantly claim iOS users in these
>> groups are complete "idiots" who "just make shit up", you and your
>> dickhead BFF just can't help but prove to the world what complete
>> numbskulls you are by claiming the simplest things are impossible to do.
>> No, we definitely aren't laughing *with* you...
>
> HINT: The OP doesn't want to use the cloud, you idiot Jolly Roger.

iCloud wasn't used, useless dip shit troll. And the OP wants to upload
the file to a *website* which *is* the fucking *cloud* anyway, YOU
FUCKING IDIOT.

Again, here's the proof you desperately want to ignore or claim isn't
real, showing that what the OP wants can be easily done:

<http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/>

<https://soundcloud.com/user-777129483/test>

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:53:53 PM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 07:27:05 GMT, Savageduck wrote:

> your hill dwelling, insulting, nymshifting pal would
> probably disapprove.

This is why you're a moron, Savageduck.
You don't act like an adult.

You have *never* acted like an adult.
You just don't have adult comprehensive skills.

All you can do is send the OP off on a sadistic untested wild goose chase.

You're so low on the DK-scale of skills self assessment that you actually
think you're an utter genius for having suggested the iCloud, for example.

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:53:54 PM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 07:01:43 GMT, sms wrote:

> I just tried a web site that has that kind of construction. Using Chrome
> on the iPad it worked to upload an MP3 file generated by a voice memo
> app for iPad on the app store (iPad doesn't include the Apple voice memo
> app so I could not try it).

Hi sms,
Like you, I'm trying to help the OP, where the likes of Jolly Roger,
nospam, Lewis (and maybe Chris?) are simply here to amuse themselves in
their sadistic child's play sending people off on wild goose chases.

The goal is for Safari to upload the file from the iOS device, right?
That's my read on the OP's problem set.

The goal isn't to "upload a file" since that can be done; but the goal is,
as I understand the OP's requirements:
a. Save the file with the voice memo app
b. Upload that file directly off the iOS device using Safari

Since we are both agree this should be trivial to do on iOS, and since
we're both trying to help the OP, would you kindly advise me as to the next
step in this sequence of "sharing" (i.e., saving) the file such that it can
be access *directly* by Safari for that upload?

1. My iPad
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=8003341voicerecorder001.jpg>
2. My Audio folder
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=6645707voicerecorder002.jpg>
3. The Share button
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=1595405voicerecorder003.jpg>
4. The "My Files" button
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=9307503voicerecorder004.jpg>
5. The available options
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=9109075voicerecorder005.jpg>

Note: The goal here is to save the file into a location on the iOS device
that Safari, on that iOS device, can access it directly.

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:53:55 PM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 08:19:27 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

> *Way* too easy to be acceptable to the resident dip shit trolls.

The reason I love when you post, Jolly Roger, is that you not only believe
in imaginary iOS functionality without a shred of actual proof but that you
claim you have that non-existent functionality - where your proof is a
meaningless random file uploaded to the web (which can be done so many ways
it's not funny - so it proves absolutely nothing - and yet - you actually
believe that it does).

That's so interesting of a psychological trait of yours, not because you're
so dumb (as Lewis and BK@OnRamp are as stupid as you prove to be); but,
because your statements represent that of the canonical average iOS user.

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:53:57 PM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 13:07:18 GMT, Chris wrote:

> Save the voice memo to Files and then upload from there in safari.

Hi Chris,

I'm going to assume you've *tested* this suggested method, and that it's
not just another classic iOS user's wild goose chase, where what Jolly
Roger, nospam, and Lewis say is utterly meaningless because they have zero
credibility, since they've fabricated iOS functionality so many times that
nothing they ever say can be believed ever again.

Meanwhile, I only speak facts, so my credibility is stellar.
(Facts are funny that way.)

Also, I'm going to assume you're being "purposefully helpful", since,
again, JollY Roger, nopsam, and Lewis and Savageduck have shown themselves
to post without a single purposefully helpful intent (they just guess and
always seem to "just guess wrong".).

Lastly, I'm going to assume that you're as intelligent as, oh, say, sms and
I am, which means that you *comprehended* the OP's request, and that you
are not just posting a "workaround" (which is easy to do, as even Jolly
Roger has managed to figure out how to upload an arbitrary file to the web
on his own).

I will repeat that I *tested* the method you suggest, however, since I'm on
an IOS 11.2.6 iPad, I apparently don't have the exact environment of the
OP, where my tests, as I was always clear to mention, are with the "Voice
Recorder" app, downloaded from the App Store.

This is what I see when I hit:
VoiceRecorder: (select file) > Choose action > [where the choices are]
Listen, Rename, Delete, Share, Edit content
When I press "Share", this is what I see "On My iPad"...
Adobe Acrobat, GarageBand, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, VLC,
iCloud Drive, QuickSupport

Since iCloud drive is out of the question, based on any adult comprension
of the OP's stated problem set, which of the remaining options would Safari
be able to access the files?

NOTE: Since I am purposefully helpful, comprehensive, and I prove what I
say (since I only speak facts), here are the supporting screenshots...
Specifically, which of those "available options" are you suggesting the OP
use which meets your comprehension of the given & stated problem set?

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:53:58 PM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 05:39:23 GMT, nospam wrote:

>> (as in the case of cellular accuracy for tower
>> ids), Apple has *removed* that functionality,
>
> nope
>
>> so what both nospam and Jolly
>> Roger do is find a photo from something like iOS 4 (years ago!) before
>> Apple removed the functionality, and then they spend fifty posts screaming
>> that the non-existent functionality exists.
>
> apple did not remove it. the screenshot was of ios 10 (last year) and
> the functionality is still available in ios 11 (this year).

Hehhehheh ....

Almost every post by you, nospam, contains one or more of the following...

. You brazenly & repeatedly fabricate wholly imaginary iOS functionality
. You then exclaim that it's been told to us many times how to do it!
. You almost never back up statements with any referenced facts
. You incessantly play silly childish word games when faced with facts
. You consistently fabricate quoted content that never happened
. Then you respond to that imaginary quoted content as if it did!
. You're never purposefully helpful whenever the question isn't liked
. You always "just guess" without caring about lack of credibility
. You consistently blame Android for most of the iOS related problems

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 1:53:59 PM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 08:59:38 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

> iCloud wasn't used, useless dip shit troll. And the OP wants to upload
> the file to a *website* which *is* the fucking *cloud* anyway, YOU
> FUCKING IDIOT.
>
> Again, here's the proof you desperately want to ignore or claim isn't
> real, showing that what the OP wants can be easily done:
>
> <http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/>
>
> <https://soundcloud.com/user-777129483/test>

I love when you post, Jolly Roger, because you have the mentality of the
average iOS user.

You're so stupid Jolly Roger that you can't even comprehend what is
considered proof of a fact.

What you, Jolly Roger, fail to comprehend is that there are *plenty* of
ways to upload an audio file to the web, some of which I discussed in my
first post to the OP in this thread.

Having uploaded a file simply proves you an upload a file; it doesn't prove
you accomplished what the OP asked.

That you don't realize that simple logical fact is kind of sad, because it,
yet again, proves how utterly stupid you are, Jolly Roger.

--
You're probably so stupid that you don't even understand what I just said.

nospam

Jul 27, 2018, 2:11:10 PM7/27/18
In article <pjfm7h$p3s$2...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:

> The goal is for Safari to upload the file from the iOS device, right?

no

> That's my read on the OP's problem set.

then you can't read nor do you know what a pset is.

nospam

Jul 27, 2018, 2:11:11 PM7/27/18
In article <pjfm7l$p3s$5...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:

> . You consistently blame Android for most of the iOS related problems

no, i blame *you* because only *you* have ios related problems.

everyone else manages to figure out how to do what you claim is
impossible, and without much effort.

nospam

Jul 27, 2018, 2:11:11 PM7/27/18
In article <pjfm7m$p3s$6...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:

> I love when you post, Jolly Roger, because you have the mentality of the
> average iOS user.

even the average ios user is well beyond anything you can understand.

Savageduck

Jul 27, 2018, 2:38:42 PM7/27/18
On Jul 27, 2018, Arlen Holder wrote
(in article <pjfm7g$p3s$1...@news.mixmin.net>):

> You're so low on the DK-scale of skills self assessment that you actually
> think you're an utter genius for having suggested the iCloud, for example.

What is truly laughable about you, is your own failure to recognise your own
place on the Dunning-Kruger scale, and how much it applies to you. There is
so much with regard to Dunning-Kruger, and your own narcisism which fits
every aspect of your behaviour in the NGs you have participated in.

Others here might find some of this to be an interesting read, and look into
your own mental health condition.

<https://www.behavenet.com/diagnostic-criteria-30181-narcissistic-personality-
disorder>

<http://www.apa.org/monitor/feb03/overestimate.aspx>

--

Regards,
Savageduck

Jolly Roger

Jul 27, 2018, 3:23:53 PM7/27/18
On 2018-07-27, Arlen Holder <arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:
> On 27 Jul 2018 08:59:38 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>> iCloud wasn't used, useless dip shit troll. And the OP wants to upload
>> the file to a *website* which *is* the fucking *cloud* anyway, YOU
>> FUCKING IDIOT.
>>
>> Again, here's the proof you desperately want to ignore or claim isn't
>> real, showing that what the OP wants can be easily done:
>>
>> <http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/>
>>
>> <https://soundcloud.com/user-777129483/test>
>
> You're so stupid

Ad hominem attacks mean you've already lost all credibility.

> What you, Jolly Roger, fail to comprehend is that there are *plenty*
> of ways to upload an audio file to the web. Having uploaded a file
> simply proves you an upload a file; it doesn't prove you accomplished
> what the OP asked.

The OP asked how to "upload voice memo recording to a web site directly
from an iPhone", which is precisely what I did. i

You resort to lies and claim iCloud was involved when it was NOT.

To prove it, here's a screen recording of another upload test where it
is clear as day to anyone watching that iCloud isn't involved at all.
The file clearly is stored only on my device, and never left my device
until the moment it was uploaded straight from my iPhone to the website:

<http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>

<https://clyp.it/txrhpc3w>

This is *precisely* what the OP wants.

You and your BFF sms claim it's not possible. You're both clueless.

> That you don't realize that simple logical fact

The FACT is I answered the OP's question, and showed PROOF, unlike you.

You wouldn't know a fact if it fist fucked you up the ass, dip shit.

> is kind of sad, because it, yet again, proves how utterly stupid you
> are, Jolly Roger.

Ad hominem means you have nothing. You're a useless know-nothing
Apple-hating troll. And anyone reading this can see it. Fuck off,
shithead.

Jolly Roger

Jul 27, 2018, 3:28:07 PM7/27/18
On 2018-07-26, Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
> an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
> no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
> recording files in Safari app as well.

[Send replies to the news group rather than to my email address, please.]

Just in case you are ignoring all responses since the resident troll has
ruined this thread with his repetitive and laborious attacks and lies,
here's the answer to your question:

Question:

How does one upload voice memo recording to a web site directly from an iPhone?

Answer:

This is how:
<http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>

sms

Jul 27, 2018, 3:30:46 PM7/27/18
On 7/27/2018 10:53 AM, Arlen Holder wrote:

> Note: The goal here is to save the file into a location on the iOS device
> that Safari, on that iOS device, can access it directly.

Yes, that's the key issue here. The file has to be visible to the web
site that wants to upload it. From my experience on the iPad, that's not
the case until you open the file that the app saved and then save it
somewhere else.

The OP probably never thought to try this, and simply assumed that the
audio file should be visible.

Jolly Roger

Jul 27, 2018, 3:32:04 PM7/27/18
On 2018-07-27, Arlen Holder <arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:
> On 27 Jul 2018 08:19:27 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>> *Way* too easy to be acceptable to the resident dip shit trolls.
>
> The reason I love when you post, Jolly Roger, is that you not only believe
> in imaginary iOS functionality without a shred of actual proof

Hard fail - here's the proof, fuck nuts:

<http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>

Say something else, dip shit troll.

nospam

Jul 27, 2018, 3:33:18 PM7/27/18
In article <pjfrt5$l31$2...@dont-email.me>, sms
<scharf...@geemail.com> wrote:

> > Note: The goal here is to save the file into a location on the iOS device
> > that Safari, on that iOS device, can access it directly.
>
> Yes, that's the key issue here. The file has to be visible to the web
> site that wants to upload it.

nope.

> From my experience on the iPad,

which is extremely limited.

> that's not
> the case until you open the file that the app saved and then save it
> somewhere else.

an option, however, not required.

> The OP probably never thought to try this, and simply assumed that the
> audio file should be visible.

assumptions are all you do.

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 3:52:02 PM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 12:32:02 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

> Hard fail - here's the proof, fuck nuts:
>
> <http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>
>
> Say something else, dip shit troll.

Hehhehheh... you just proved me right, Jolly Roger.

You probably are so stupid that you don't even know why.

HINT: I can upload a file too. But that doesn't mean the file was uploaded
the way the OP wants it uploaded (directly from Safari from a voice-memo
share on the same iOS device).

The fact that this is your *third* post where you claim proof simply by
uploading a file, means you *really* don't have any adult comprehensive
skills whatsoever.

If you really think that a file you uploaded is proof of a specific
process, then you have just proven your mind has the comprehensive skills
of a child.

Really. Think about that before you post because you *repeatedly prove you
exhibit the comprehensive skills of a small child.

Remember Snit? He showed a "pretty graph". It moved. All he (and you and
nopsam and Lewis) saw was that the pretty graph "did something". You had no
clue what it did, even though anyone with comprehensive skills would know
in an instant what that graph did.

What amazes me is that you constantly and repeatedly and clearly exhibit
the comprehensive skills of a small child. It's sad actually, that people
like you are _that_ stupid.

Yet, you're the average iOS user.

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 3:56:55 PM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 12:28:06 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

> Just in case you are ignoring all responses since the resident troll has
> ruined this thread with his repetitive and laborious attacks and lies,
> here's the answer to your question:
>
> Question:
>
> How does one upload voice memo recording to a web site directly from an iPhone?
>
> Answer:
>
> This is how:
> <http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>

I would smile at Jolly Roger's post, but this is the fourth time he's
posted a silly meaningless MP4, as if it proves that he used the methods
that the OP is asking about.

It doesn't.

At first, I thought Jolly Roger was just trying to cover up for his
stupidity by posting a meaningless file (just as Snit posted a meaningless
video of a "pretty graph").

But now, I'm beginning to think that Jolly Roger really is that stupid.

He didn't know the difference between a decibel and a megabit, and here, he
doesn't know the difference between a file and a process.

Even after I explained it to Jolly Roger that a file doesn't prove
anything, he, like Snit, keeps posting it.

I think Jolly Roger (and Snit) really _are_ that stupid.

OMG. You'd think a fourth grade small child might think how Jolly Roger
thinks, or, nospam and Savageduck, who just make everything up.

But it appears that Jolly Roger truly thinks that uploading an mp4 file
(which I can do from Linux, for example), actually "proves something"?

Jolly Roger really is _that_ stupid.

That's sad.

But, what's enlightening is that he is the epitome of the average iOS user.

Jolly Roger

Jul 27, 2018, 5:28:58 PM7/27/18
On 2018-07-27, Arlen Holder <arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:
> On 27 Jul 2018 12:32:02 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>> Hard fail - here's the proof, fuck nuts:
>>
>> <http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>
>>
>> Say something else, dip shit troll.
>
> Hehhehheh... you just proved me right, Jolly Roger.

Nope, dip shit. The OP wants to upload a voice memo to a website from
his iPhone, and that's *precisely* what the video shows:

<http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>

> You probably are so stupid

More ad hominem attacks because you have nothing.

> HINT: I can upload a file too.

Nope, you already admitted you couldn't figure out how to do this,
foolish troll. It's as if you think people can't read your own words
like our current shitty president.

> But that doesn't mean the file was uploaded the way the OP wants it
> uploaded

Liar; the OP wants to upload a voice memo to a website directly from his
iPhone, which is *precisely* what the video shows:

<http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>

The voice memo doesn't leave the device until the moment it is uploaded
to the website, which is what the OP wants.

> you *really* don't have any adult comprehensive skills whatsoever

Ad hominem insults and projection from a loser troll.

> If you really think that a file you uploaded is proof of a specific
> process

How cute. The dip shit troll thinks he can put words in my mouth. Not
happening. It's on record I said nothing of the sort. Keep squirming,
fuckhead.

> your mind has the comprehensive skills of a child.

More insults and projection from a loser troll with nothing better to do
than literally spend hours daily trolling the Apple news groups to
disrupt otherwise peaceful and useful conversations here.

[Remaining blather rightfully ignored.]

Jolly Roger

Jul 27, 2018, 5:36:36 PM7/27/18
On 2018-07-27, Arlen Holder <arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:
> On 27 Jul 2018 12:28:06 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>> Just in case you are ignoring all responses since the resident troll has
>> ruined this thread with his repetitive and laborious attacks and lies,
>> here's the answer to your question:
>>
>> Question:
>>
>> How does one upload voice memo recording to a web site directly from an iPhone?
>>
>> Answer:
>>
>> This is how:
>> <http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>
>
> I would smile at Jolly Roger's post

Nobody here cares what you think, troll.

> a silly meaningless MP4, as if it proves that he used the methods
> that the OP is asking about.
>
> It doesn't.

Yes it does. The OP wants to upload a voice memo from an iPhone to a
website, which is what the video clearly shows:

<http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>

The video doesn't leave the iPhone until the moment it is uploaded to
the server, unlike your FUCKING LIE that iCloud was somehow involved.

> But now, I'm beginning to think that Jolly Roger really is that stupid.

More ad hominem insults and projections from a loser troll.

> he doesn't know the difference between a file and a process.

The voice memo was uploaded directly from the iPhone to the website,
which is *precisely* what the OP wants. The difference between the words
"file" and "process" have absolutely *nothing* to do with what the OP
wants, dip shit.

> I think Jolly Roger (and Snit) really _are_ that stupid.
>
> OMG. You'd think a fourth grade small child might think how Jolly Roger
> thinks, or, nospam and Savageduck, who just make everything up.

More ad hominem insults and projections from a loser troll.

> But it appears that Jolly Roger truly thinks that uploading an mp4 file
> (which I can do from Linux, for example)

Ohhhhhhh my, your momma must be so proud!! Can you upload files from
Windows too?? MAGIC!!! Whew!!! You are SO FUCKING TALENTED!!! You
wizard, you!

Fucking idiot.

> Jolly Roger really is _that_ stupid.
>
> That's sad.
>
> But, what's enlightening is that he is the epitome of the average iOS user.

The saddest thing is that you go through so much effort to troll
complete strangers in the Apple news groups for so little actual gain.
You're a pathetic excuse of a human being.

Jolly Roger

Jul 27, 2018, 6:22:38 PM7/27/18
sms <scharf...@geemail.com> wrote:

> As I
> understand the question, What the OP wants to do is to let the web site
> choose an audio file on the phone and upload it. On a non-jail-broken
> iPhone you can't do this.

Wrong.

Here’s a screen recording of me choosing an audio file of a voice memo on
my non-jailbroken iPhone X to upload to the clyp.com website, which you and
your BFF dimwit claim can’t be done without jailbreaking or using iCloud:

<http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>

nospam

Jul 27, 2018, 7:00:26 PM7/27/18
In article <fs1k9d...@mid.individual.net>, Jolly Roger
<jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:

> sms <scharf...@geemail.com> wrote:
> > As I
> > understand the question, What the OP wants to do is to let the web site
> > choose an audio file on the phone and upload it. On a non-jail-broken
> > iPhone you can't do this.
>
> Wrong.
>
> Hereıs a screen recording of me choosing an audio file of a voice memo on
> my non-jailbroken iPhone X to upload to the clyp.com website, which you and
> your BFF dimwit claim canıt be done without jailbreaking or using iCloud:
>
> <http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>

since this is for his employer's web site, where he presumably has
internal access to the server rather than going through a user-facing
public web page, there is likely an easier and more direct method, such
as using sftp (with appropriate authentication) and without involving
safari or garage band or any other app.

so not only can it be done, but there are a *lot* of ways to do it.

Jolly Roger

Jul 27, 2018, 7:06:33 PM7/27/18
On 2018-07-27, nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> In article <fs1k9d...@mid.individual.net>, Jolly Roger
><jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:
>
>> sms <scharf...@geemail.com> wrote:
>> > As I
>> > understand the question, What the OP wants to do is to let the web site
>> > choose an audio file on the phone and upload it. On a non-jail-broken
>> > iPhone you can't do this.
>>
>> Wrong.
>>
>> HereÂąs a screen recording of me choosing an audio file of a voice memo on
>> my non-jailbroken iPhone X to upload to the clyp.com website, which you and
>> your BFF dimwit claim canÂąt be done without jailbreaking or using iCloud:
>>
>> <http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>
>
> since this is for his employer's web site, where he presumably has
> internal access to the server rather than going through a user-facing
> public web page, there is likely an easier and more direct method, such
> as using sftp (with appropriate authentication) and without involving
> safari or garage band or any other app.
>
> so not only can it be done, but there are a *lot* of ways to do it.

Maybe, but I suspect we won't actually learn anything more than "it's a
website", so... This gets the job done with what we know.

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 8:19:16 PM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 12:23:52 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

> Ad hominem attacks mean you've already lost all credibility.

That is utterly hilarious coming from you, Jolly Roger.

Thanks for the humor..... I'm still laughing ... it's the best!

Arlen Holder

Jul 27, 2018, 8:19:17 PM7/27/18
On 27 Jul 2018 11:11:11 GMT, nospam wrote:

> everyone else manages to figure out how to do what you claim is
> impossible, and without much effort.

You're an idiot nospam.
I never once said it's impossible.

I said you just make everything up so anything you say is not credible.

What sms says is far more credible than what you say.

I also said I tested the process using the iOS 11.x and the iPad (which
doesn't have the same app) so I clearly said what app I used and what
process I used to test it (I provided full screenshots of each step).

Nothing I said is wrong, since facts are funny that way.

You would *love* to prove me wrong, but you can't because those are facts.
I told the OP to try your method, and, since you have a very long and
consistent history of just making everyhting up, NOTHING you say has any
credibililty.

Let's see what the OP says, shall we?

(Remember that moron Wade Garrett? He tried Jolly Roger's method.
IN the end, he "just gave up" because you guys just made it all up.)

Let's see what the OP says, shall we?

Jolly Roger

Jul 27, 2018, 8:34:53 PM7/27/18
On 2018-07-28, Arlen Holder <arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:
> On 27 Jul 2018 12:23:52 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>> Ad hominem attacks mean you've already lost all credibility.
>
> That is utterly hilarious

Note how this dip shit troll can't address the FACT that he claimed
iCloud was needed when it wasn't, just like he can't address the FACT
that what the OP wants (to upload a voice memo straight from his iPhone
to a website) is easy to do as is clearly shown in the video:

<http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/clyp_test.mp4>

Instead, he *has* to claim the video is "fabricated" or "doesn't answer
the question" and giggle and sling schoolyard insults like a petulant
child, because it's all he's got left after having his ass handed to him
by complete strangers he claims are "trolling" when they are actually
answering the OP's question. Just pathetic.

> Thanks for the humor..... I'm still laughing ... it's the best!

Keep it up, because it's all you've got, loser.

nospam

Jul 27, 2018, 9:28:42 PM7/27/18
In article <pjgcq4$url$2...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:

> What sms says is far more credible than what you say.

he's wrong almost as much as you are.

> You would *love* to prove me wrong, but you can't because those are facts.

numerous people prove you wrong with regularity, which is why you went
off on yet another rant.

Arlen Holder

Jul 28, 2018, 2:07:47 AM7/28/18
On 27 Jul 2018 12:33:17 GMT, nospam wrote:

> assumptions are all you do.

Notice that almost every post by nospam contains one or more of the
following!

. *He brazenly & repeatedly fabricates wholly imaginary iOS functionality*
. He then exclaims that it's been told to us many times how to do it!
. *He almost never backs up statements with any referenced facts*
. *He incessantly plays silly childish word games when faced with facts*
. He consistently fabricates quoted content that never happened
. Then he responds to that imaginary quoted content as if it did!
. *He's never purposefully helpful whenever the question isn't liked*
. *He posts worthless retorts without caring about his lack of credibility*
. He consistently blames Android for most of the iOS related problems

In this case, the bold items apply.

Arlen Holder

Jul 28, 2018, 2:07:48 AM7/28/18
On 27 Jul 2018 11:11:09 GMT, nospam wrote:

>> The goal is for Safari to upload the file from the iOS device, right?
>
> no
>
>> That's my read on the OP's problem set.
>
> then you can't read nor do you know what a pset is.

Just go away nospam,

You're never purposefully helpful.
You;ve proven endless times that you know less than I do about iOS
(show again how you can graph wifi signal strength over time, you idiot).

You, nospam, have proven you are an idiot so many times, that your
credibility is gone forever. I don't know iOS but you know less than I do.

*You simply fabricate imaginary functionality that simply doesn't exist.*

It's tiring dealing with manchildren like you and Jolly Roger who send the
OP on a wild goose chase that has no chance of success given the stated
problem set.

Remembver Wade Garrett? After you and Jolly Roger screamed that he could do
what he asked, not only did sms and I tell him the truth about iOS, but
David Empson did also.

Then you shutup because yet again you and Jolly Roger proved you're idiots.
*You have no credibility nospam.*

Nothing you say, nospam, can be believed. Nothing.

Arlen Holder

Jul 28, 2018, 2:07:49 AM7/28/18
On 27 Jul 2018 12:30:43 GMT, sms wrote:

> Yes, that's the key issue here. The file has to be visible to the web
> site that wants to upload it. From my experience on the iPad, that's not
> the case until you open the file that the app saved and then save it
> somewhere else.
>
> The OP probably never thought to try this, and simply assumed that the
> audio file should be visible.

Hi sms,

Since you're an adult with normal adult comprehensive skills, you
understood the question of the OP as did I.

The OP's question isn't how to upload a file (hell, anyone can do that);
the OP's question is specifically how to
a. Share the file from the given app on to the iOS device, such that
b. Safari can upload that file (to anywhere) from the iOS device.

Right?

Since you're purposefully helpful, I can ask you a more detailed question
and expect you to answer like an adult would answer a simple question
(instead of having to deal with the insanely childish drivel from the likes
of Jolly Roger, Savageduck, nospam, Lewis, BK@ONRamp, etc.).

*The technical question is what's _next_ in that sequence I showed.*

It's easy to "share" (aka save) the file to any of those locations, but if
we exclude the iCloud (which the OP excluded), and if we exclude a PC
(which the OP also excluded), then we're left with the following:
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=9109075voicerecorder005.jpg>
Share to...
* Adobe Acrobat
* GarageBand
* Keynote
* Numbers
* Pages
* VLC

I can easily save the mp4 file to any of those locations, but how is Safari
going to access that file from any of *those* locations on that iPad?

Arlen Holder

Jul 28, 2018, 2:07:50 AM7/28/18
On 27 Jul 2018 11:38:37 GMT, Savageduck wrote:

> What is truly laughable about you, is your own failure to recognise your own
> place on the Dunning-Kruger scale, and how much it applies to you.

Hehhehheh... you're so stupid Savageduck that you don't realize *everyone*
fits on the Dunning-Kruger scale, simply because it's a scale of self
assessment of skills.

What's scary about your stupidity, Savageduck, is that you actually "think"
you're a genius.

At least I tell everyone I know nothing about iOS, at the same time that it
seems you know even less than I do (since you suggested, for example, the
"cloud" as your 'solution' to the OP's stated problem set).

*You lack basic adult comprehensive skills, Savageduck.*

> There is
> so much with regard to Dunning-Kruger, and your own narcisism which fits
> every aspect of your behaviour in the NGs you have participated in.

Idiot. Dunning-Kruger isn't about "narcisism".
It's about skills self assessemnt.

In general, those who know the least (like Jolly Roger and you) often think
you know far more than you do, and those who know the most often don't
realize the skills that they have.

Those in the middle are generally the most accurate where, you'll note for
the record, I always say I don't know iOS and that I'm average in
intelligence, but, you take the cake for knowing less than I do, and
certainly being of far less intelligence for sure than the average
comprehensive adult.

You, Savageduck, are actually so stupid, based on what you say, that it
boggles my mind that you can still exist (clearly intelligence isn't a
requisite for survival).

There are some here who aren't stupid, but that would not include:
- Savageduck
- Jolly Roger
- nospam
- Lewis
- BK@OnRamp

Most of that bunch above already proved that they can be bamboozled by a
"pretty graph" where all you need is for the graph to 'move' and they think
they have the illusory imaginary iOS functionality that they all seek.

Most already proved they don't even know the difference between a decibel
and a megabit for Christs' sake.

You Apple Apologists are _that_ stupid.

Arlen Holder

Jul 28, 2018, 2:07:52 AM7/28/18
On 27 Jul 2018 18:28:41 GMT, nospam wrote:

> numerous people prove you wrong with regularity, which is why you went
> off on yet another rant.

hehhehheh ...

I am at least advising the OP in good faith. You never are.
Let's see what the OP says about success, shall we?

Arlen Holder

Jul 28, 2018, 2:12:23 AM7/28/18
On 27 Jul 2018 14:36:34 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

> body here cares what you think, troll.

hehhehheh ...

I am at least advising the OP in good faith. You never are.

Remember your results when advising Wade Garrett last week on your
imaginary iOS functionality, Jolly Roger?

Do you remember?
It was only last week you know.

Have you forgotten about your wild goose chase that you sent that OP on?
So soon?

You're forgotten that you just make up imaginary iOS functionality?

You *screamed* then, many times, that you could do it, as did nospam.
*Both of you screamed many times about your imaginary iOS functionality!*

Until David Empson showed up.

Both you, Jolly Roger, and nospam sent Wade Garret on a wild goose chase.
He's no friend of mine, but he had to admit to me that "he just gave up".

You have zero credibility Jolly Roger.
You're always wrong.

Meanwhile, I'm almost always right.
That's because I speak facts.

Facts are funny that way.

Ant

Jul 28, 2018, 2:14:16 AM7/28/18
Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:
> On 2018-07-27, Ant <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote:
> > Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:

> >> And the web site in question is a secret, why?
> >
> > It's her employer's. :/

> Then you'll need to tell us more about the site. Any website can
> allow users to upload audio files to it. Here's a voice memo I just
> uploaded to SoundCloud, for instance:

> <https://soundcloud.com/user-777129483/test>

I was able to reproduce the issue without her employer's web site with
https://uploadfiles.io. How do you upload a voice memo recording to it
directly in iPhone's Safari app or from iOS' stock Voice Memos app?

--
Quote of the Week: "Ants never sleep." --Ralph Waldo Emerson, poet
/\___/\Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org / http://antfarm.ma.cx
/ /\ /\ \ Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail privately. If credit-
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )

Ant

Jul 28, 2018, 2:15:52 AM7/28/18
nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> In article <Lrudne7discd_8fG...@earthlink.com>, Ant
> <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote:

> > No, she's just an user who wants to record and then upload to her
> > employer's web site directly from her iPhone.

> what methods does the employer support?

Web site's file upload in web browsers like Safari.

Ant

Jul 28, 2018, 2:16:48 AM7/28/18
Savageduck <savageduck1@{removespam}me.com> wrote:
> On Jul 26, 2018, Ant wrote
> (in article<Lrudne7discd_8fG...@earthlink.com>):

> > Savageduck<savageduck1@{removespam}me.com> wrote:
> > > On Jul 25, 2018, Ant wrote
> > > (in article<CYKdnXJ3sLr-0cTG...@earthlink.com>):

> > > I am not sure what your "client" is trying to do, but if she is running
> > > a web site, or blog, whatever web design, blog, or publishing software she is
> > > using should be capable of adding the voice memo file (an .m4a) to said site
> > > depending on whatever server/publishing arrangement she has.
> >
> > No, she's just an user who wants to record and then upload to her
> > employer's web site directly from her iPhone.

> To what purpose?

> Then why is she your ???client??? if this is an employer web site issue?

> Do any other employees, or her employer post voice memos directly to that web
> site?

> If so she should get assistance from them, as that seems to be a proprietary
> thing?
> >
> > > I am not trying to add voice memos to a web site/blog, but I have not
> > > problem saving the .m4a file to my iCloud Drive where it is available to be used in
> > > a myriad of ways.
> >
> > She doesn't use iCloud when I checked. :/

> There are all sorts of methods of sharing including, but not limited to
> Dropbox, email, Evernote, iMessage, and the most natural for iOS/macOS users,
> iCloud Drive.

But she wants to upload it to her employer's web site. I was able to
reproduce it with a random web site that offers uploads:
https://uploadfiles.io.

Ant

Jul 28, 2018, 2:18:30 AM7/28/18
nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> In article <pjdr7q$7rq$1...@dont-email.me>, sms
> <scharf...@geemail.com> wrote:

> > As far as I could tell, and I tried, you can't select the voice memo
> > file using a file manager and attach it to an e-mail, or use a web site
> > that wants to choose a voice file from the phone to upload.

> that just means *you* couldn't figure out how to do it.

> it does *not* mean it's impossible. in fact, it's very easy. see below.

> > It's not the
> > same as using the voice recorder on Android which creates a .3GP file
> > which you could upload directly to a web site, or you could first
> > convert the 3GP file, using an app, like Mp3 Media Converter, to an MP3
> > file and then upload it.

> 3gp is an outdated format, which is why an *extra* step is needed to
> convert it, a step not needed with ios.

> > Here is one statement on this subject which appears to be true:
> >
> > "While voice memo recordings are typically synced and accessed using
> > iTunes, they can be copied directly from a jailbroken iOS device using
> > iFile or SSH." Which implies that for a non-jailbroken device this is
> > not possible.

> an unattributed statement you blindly copied.

> not only is it completely false, but it's actually *trivial* to copy
> voice memos (and just about anything else) to just about anywhere
> simply by tapping the share button:
> <http://cdn.osxdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/record-voice-with-ip
> hone-4-900x1601.jpg>

And then after it? Where does upload to a web site like in Safari app?

Ant

Jul 28, 2018, 2:25:37 AM7/28/18
Arlen Holder <arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:
> On 27 Jul 2018 07:01:43 GMT, sms wrote:

> > I just tried a web site that has that kind of construction. Using Chrome
> > on the iPad it worked to upload an MP3 file generated by a voice memo
> > app for iPad on the app store (iPad doesn't include the Apple voice memo
> > app so I could not try it).

> Hi sms,
> Like you, I'm trying to help the OP, where the likes of Jolly Roger,
> nospam, Lewis (and maybe Chris?) are simply here to amuse themselves in
> their sadistic child's play sending people off on wild goose chases.

> The goal is for Safari to upload the file from the iOS device, right?
> That's my read on the OP's problem set.

> The goal isn't to "upload a file" since that can be done; but the goal is,
> as I understand the OP's requirements:
> a. Save the file with the voice memo app
> b. Upload that file directly off the iOS device using Safari

> Since we are both agree this should be trivial to do on iOS, and since
> we're both trying to help the OP, would you kindly advise me as to the next
> step in this sequence of "sharing" (i.e., saving) the file such that it can
> be access *directly* by Safari for that upload?

> 1. My iPad
> <http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=8003341voicerecorder001.jpg>

Can you please try iPhone's iOS' Voice Memos app and not a third party
app? That is what my client and I were using.

Ant

Jul 28, 2018, 2:30:24 AM7/28/18
Chris <ithi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
> > an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
> > no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
> > recording files in Safari app as well.

> Save the voice memo to Files and then upload from there in safari.

I don't see that Files option in iPhone's iOS' included Voice Memos app.
:(

Savageduck

Jul 28, 2018, 2:34:54 AM7/28/18
On Jul 27, 2018, Ant wrote
(in article<McadnTnKu_zmkMHG...@earthlink.com>):

> Chris <ithi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> > > Hello.
> > >
> > > How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
> > > an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
> > > no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
> > > recording files in Safari app as well.
>
> > Save the voice memo to Files and then upload from there in safari.
>
> I don't see that Files option in iPhone's iOS' included Voice Memos app.
> > (

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/4s5bwigcezrkbfg/IMG_2561e.jpg>

--

Regards,
Savageduck

Ant

Jul 28, 2018, 2:38:45 AM7/28/18
Savageduck <savageduck1@{removespam}me.com> wrote:
I don't see "Save to Files" option. :(

Savageduck

Jul 28, 2018, 2:52:05 AM7/28/18
On Jul 27, 2018, Ant wrote
(in article<McadnTjKu_ztksHG...@earthlink.com>):

> Savageduck<savageduck1@{removespam}me.com> wrote:
> > On Jul 27, 2018, Ant wrote
> > (in article<McadnTnKu_zmkMHG...@earthlink.com>):

> > > I don't see that Files option in iPhone's iOS' included Voice Memos app.
>
> > <https://www.dropbox.com/s/4s5bwigcezrkbfg/IMG_2561e.jpg>
>
> I don't see "Save to Files" option. :(

Then you are not looking.

Take a close look at the screen shot I provided. With the group of options
shown observe the bottom row, second from the left. Ringed in red you should
see *Save to Files”. These files are found within *iCloud Drive* and
provide a means of moving files between iOS devices, and macOS desktops, or
laptops.

Here is how some of the folders in my iPhone iCloud Drive appear, and are
mirrored on my Mac, and iPad.

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/drn0stuwt2mevvp/IMG_2562e.jpg>
--

Regards,
Savageduck

Ant

Jul 28, 2018, 4:07:34 AM7/28/18
Savageduck <savageduck1@{removespam}me.com> wrote:
> On Jul 27, 2018, Ant wrote
> (in article<McadnTjKu_ztksHG...@earthlink.com>):

> > Savageduck<savageduck1@{removespam}me.com> wrote:
> > > On Jul 27, 2018, Ant wrote
> > > (in article<McadnTnKu_zmkMHG...@earthlink.com>):

> > > <https://www.dropbox.com/s/4s5bwigcezrkbfg/IMG_2561e.jpg>
> >
> > I don't see "Save to Files" option. :(

> Then you are not looking.

> Take a close look at the screen shot I provided. With the group of options
> shown observe the bottom row, second from the left. Ringed in red you should
> see *Save to Files???. These files are found within *iCloud Drive* and
> provide a means of moving files between iOS devices, and macOS desktops, or
> laptops.

That explains it. No iCloud or any cloud stuff. She and I don't use that
stuff.

nospam

Jul 28, 2018, 4:13:46 AM7/28/18
In article <McadnT_Ku_wtl8HG...@earthlink.com>, Ant
<ANT...@zimage.com> wrote:

> > ... it's actually *trivial* to copy
> > voice memos (and just about anything else) to just about anywhere
> > simply by tapping the share button:
> > <http://cdn.osxdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/record-voice-with-ip
> > hone-4-900x1601.jpg>
>
> And then after it? Where does upload to a web site like in Safari app?

directly via a share extension. you don't need to use safari at all,
although you can if you prefer.

Chris

Jul 28, 2018, 7:33:00 AM7/28/18
Ant <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote:
> Savageduck <savageduck1@{removespam}me.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 27, 2018, Ant wrote
>> (in article<McadnTnKu_zmkMHG...@earthlink.com>):

>>> I don't see that Files option in iPhone's iOS' included Voice Memos app.
>
>> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/4s5bwigcezrkbfg/IMG_2561e.jpg>
>
> I don't see "Save to Files" option. :(

You need to hit the Share button and then the options Savageduck
highlighted will appear. If Save to Files isn't there scroll to the right
and hit "More". Then enable the "Save to Files" option in the next menu.

I'm assuming you have iOS 11.x at least.

Jolly Roger

Jul 28, 2018, 10:46:50 AM7/28/18
On 2018-07-28, Ant <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote:
> Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:

>>> It's her employer's. :/
>
>> Then you'll need to tell us more about the site. Any website can
>> allow users to upload audio files to it. Here's a voice memo I just
>> uploaded to SoundCloud, for instance:
>
>> <https://soundcloud.com/user-777129483/test>
>
> I was able to reproduce the issue without her employer's web site with
> https://uploadfiles.io. How do you upload a voice memo recording to it
> directly in iPhone's Safari app or from iOS' stock Voice Memos app?

When you view the uploadfiles.io webpage on the iPhone, there's a big
section right there on the screen that says "Drop file here or click to
upload". Tap that area, and you are prompted to select the item you want
to upload. Click Browse, and you are taken to your Files, where you can
select any file you want to upload.

To put a voice memo into your Files area, open the Voice Memos app, find
the memo you want to upload, tap the share icon, and place it in the On
My Phone area (or the iCloud Drive area if desired - where you place it
really doesn't matter as long as it's saved to Files). Then you can
select it for upload as described above.

So:

1. Share the item you want to upload to Files.
2. Upload it to the website.
3. There is no step 3.

Jolly Roger

Jul 28, 2018, 10:48:14 AM7/28/18
On 2018-07-28, Ant <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote:
> Chris <ithi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>> > Hello.
>> >
>> > How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
>> > an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
>> > no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
>> > recording files in Safari app as well.
>
>> Save the voice memo to Files and then upload from there in safari.
>
> I don't see that Files option in iPhone's iOS' included Voice Memos app.

Then you aren't looking. It's there, as I've shown.

Jolly Roger

Jul 28, 2018, 10:51:52 AM7/28/18
On 2018-07-28, Ant <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote:
> Savageduck <savageduck1@{removespam}me.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 27, 2018, Ant wrote
>> (in article<McadnTjKu_ztksHG...@earthlink.com>):

>>> I don't see "Save to Files" option. :(
>
>> Then you are not looking.
>
>> Take a close look at the screen shot I provided. With the group of options
>> shown observe the bottom row, second from the left. Ringed in red you should
>> see *Save to Files???. These files are found within *iCloud Drive* and
>> provide a means of moving files between iOS devices, and macOS desktops, or
>> laptops.
>
> That explains it. No iCloud or any cloud stuff. She and I don't use that
> stuff.

You're shooting off your own foot then.

You don't have to actually store anything in iCloud to do this, just
enabling iCloud Drive is all that is needed. Then you can save the voice
memo to the "On My Phone" section in Files. Nothing leaves your device.

Why are you avoiding iCloud, anyway?

Arlen Holder

Jul 28, 2018, 10:54:35 AM7/28/18
On 27 Jul 2018 23:25:32 GMT, Ant wrote:

> Can you please try iPhone's iOS' Voice Memos app and not a third party
> app? That is what my client and I were using.

Hi Ant,

I'm truly sorry if others sent you on a wild goose chase.
I'm always purposefully helpful - and you know I always speak facts.

My credibility is pristine.
The credibility of nospam and Jolly Roger is worthless.

They constantly send posters on futile wild goose chases, for reasons
wholly unknown to me - but they have a sadistic streak it seems (they did
it again just last week where Wade Garrett couldn't follow their imaginary
iOS functionality IPA-based instructions because they just made them up out
of thin air, repeatedly claiming success when David Empson proved success
was impossible on iOS).

I'm not sure why they do that - they have psychological issues I guess.

Back to your stated problem set.
The iPad doesn't seem to have that app - but I can run that test today.

I'll test on an iPhone 7 later on today, as one of the phones I gifted to
someone is coming over to pick up her car where I just replaced her
transmission for her.

So, I can let you know later on today.
*But you need to confirm that I have the intended use model correct!*

It would help me help you, since I only have the iPhone for today, if you
explain exactly what you *want* to accomplish and particularly what steps
you want me to try. (You can't believe anything from nospam or Jolly Roger,
so they'll scream they told us - but they make everything up for their own
sadistic reasons).

Here's how I understand your request:
a. You want everything done on the iOS device itself.
b. You want to upload a voice memo file.
c. You want, ideally, to do that in as few steps as possible, such as:
1. You share the voice memo from the app, directly to Safari
2. Then Safari uploads the file to any web site
(e.g., to https://www.audiohostings.com/)

*Is that what you would like under the best of circumstances?*
[Please confirm as I will only have the iPhone for today.]

I don't think you can do that (despite nospam and Jolly Roger literally
screaming that they did that - but they have zero credibility - look at the
IPA file wild goose chase they sent Wade Garrett on last week where David
Empson had to step in after sms and I told Wade Garrett the truth about iOS
to prove yet again that both nospam and Jolly Roger constantly make up
imaginary iOS functionality for their own sadistic reasons).

I think the *best* you can do is three steps (but I need to test):
1. You share the voice memo from the app somewhere on that device
(that somewhere, ideally, would be "Downloads" but if it's not an
option, then it must be to some app's document space that Safari
can access.
2. Then you start Safari
3. And you go to the web site to "upload" the file off your iOS device

*Is that what you would like if that's what I can prove works?*
[Please confirm as I will only have the iPhone for today.]

Jolly Roger

Jul 28, 2018, 10:58:44 AM7/28/18
On 2018-07-28, Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:
> On 2018-07-28, Ant <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote:
>>
>> I was able to reproduce the issue without her employer's web site with
>> https://uploadfiles.io. How do you upload a voice memo recording to it
>> directly in iPhone's Safari app or from iOS' stock Voice Memos app?
>
> When you view the uploadfiles.io webpage on the iPhone, there's a big
> section right there on the screen that says "Drop file here or click to
> upload". Tap that area, and you are prompted to select the item you want
> to upload. Click Browse, and you are taken to your Files, where you can
> select any file you want to upload.
>
> To put a voice memo into your Files area, open the Voice Memos app, find
> the memo you want to upload, tap the share icon, and place it in the On
> My Phone area (or the iCloud Drive area if desired - where you place it
> really doesn't matter as long as it's saved to Files). Then you can
> select it for upload as described above.
>
> So:
>
> 1. Share the item you want to upload to Files.
> 2. Upload it to the website.
> 3. There is no step 3.

Here's a screen recording showing how to do it - it's brain-dead simple:

Since you seem to have an aversion to iCloud, notice that the voice memo
isn't sent to iCloud at all. The voice memo stays on the device until
the moment it is uploaded to the cloud (yes, I did say "the cloud"; what
do you think the uploadfiles.io website is, if not the cloud?). This
strange aversion to iCloud is pretty ludicrous considering you want to
upload the freaking memo to the uploadfiles.io website which is part of
the cloud to begin with. But whatever floats your boat. Again, as is
shown in the video, the file never touches iCloud, and is uploaded
straight to the uploadfiles.io website.

<http://jollyroger.kicks-ass.org/usenet/ios-voice-recordings/uploadfiles_test.mp4>

Jolly Roger

Jul 28, 2018, 11:03:35 AM7/28/18
On 2018-07-28, Arlen Holder <arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:

> *The technical question is what's _next_ in that sequence I showed.*
>
> It's easy to "share" (aka save) the file to any of those locations, but if
> we exclude the iCloud (which the OP excluded), and if we exclude a PC
> (which the OP also excluded), then we're left with the following:
><http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=9109075voicerecorder005.jpg>
> Share to...
> * Adobe Acrobat
> * GarageBand
> * Keynote
> * Numbers
> * Pages
> * VLC
>
> I can easily save the mp4 file to any of those locations, but how is Safari
> going to access that file from any of *those* locations on that iPad?

Like this, dimwit:

Lewis

Jul 28, 2018, 11:40:35 AM7/28/18
In message <McadnTnKu_zmkMHG...@earthlink.com> Ant <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote:
> Chris <ithi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>> > Hello.
>> >
>> > How does one upload a voice memo recording to a web site directly from
>> > an iPhone? It doesn't even have a Safari web browser app option. Also,
>> > no syncing onto a computer. I don't see a way to upload Voice Memos'
>> > recording files in Safari app as well.

>> Save the voice memo to Files and then upload from there in safari.

> I don't see that Files option in iPhone's iOS' included Voice Memos app.

Didn't JR post a short movie showing the process of uploading a voice
memo to a web site?

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/hhxezr96uvpxxce/IMG_3468.jpg?dl=0>

--
But just because you've seen me on your TV Doesn't mean I'm any more
enlightened than you

Lewis

Jul 28, 2018, 11:44:23 AM7/28/18
Doesn't matter, you should still have a File option because you can save
thing locally. I expect you and she have done something stupid out of
ignorance of not knowing what you did because you saw "cloud" and
disabled your brain from reading any more.

If you're going to *intentionally* limit your device out of PHE4R or
something, then you don't get to complain when you can't do something
that it is specifically designed to do.

Did she break her phone based on your bad advice, I wonder?

--
Im finding's you'r mis'use of apostrophe's disturbing.

Lewis

Jul 28, 2018, 11:45:45 AM7/28/18
You have been told this many many times.

--
Beware of geeks bearing .GIF's

Arlen Holder

Jul 28, 2018, 12:25:25 PM7/28/18
On 28 Jul 2018 07:51:49 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

> You're shooting off your own foot then.

Hi Ant,
I can test it on an iPhone for you later today.

IMHO, this is the use model of how simple you want the process to be...

1. On any browser go anywhere, e.g., http://fileconvoy.com & hit "Upload"
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=5372757vrecordr002.jpg>
2. Voice Recorder pops up, where you select the "attach" icon for Test.3gp
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=9900647vrecordr005.jpg>
Voila!
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=6945112vrecordr008.jpg>

*Is that the use model of how simple you want it to be (but on iOS)?*

Arlen Holder

Jul 28, 2018, 12:27:04 PM7/28/18
On 28 Jul 2018 01:07:29 GMT, Ant wrote:

> That explains it.