Re: 2PD-OMER Approach cures Type-2 Diabetes

Message has been deleted

Leopold Stotch

Jun 27, 2011, 6:58:30 PM6/27/11

"Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:iua5qq$mmn$1...@dont-email.me...
> On 6/26/2011 11:06 PM, R Kelly wrote:
>>
>> "Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Faith is life
>>
>> Not really. Faith is a lie.
>
> Not at all, you are deluded.It would be a challenge for you to prove
> faith a lie.

It would be more of a challenge for *you* to prove god exists. Ergo, you
CAN'T, which makes faith a lie and belief in god a delusion. Get over it.
Get a clue. Oh, and good luck with that.

Leopold Stotch

Jun 27, 2011, 6:58:58 PM6/27/11

> On 6/27/2011 5:49 AM, μυστικό όνομα wrote:

>>> I do.

>> Forging you're own forgeries. Oh well, whatever keeps you out of
>> trouble...
>>

> Another baseless accusation by a nameless puppet...

Where as a *named* puppet makes it so much different...

Яфď

Jun 27, 2011, 9:42:03 PM6/27/11
On 6/27/2011 5:58 PM, Leopold Stotch wrote:

> "Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 6/26/2011 11:06 PM, R Kelly wrote:
>>>
>>> "Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Not really. Faith is a lie.
>>
>> Not at all, you are deluded.It would be a challenge for you to prove
>> faith a lie.
>
> It would be more of a challenge for *you* to prove god exists. Ergo, you
> CAN'T,

It can't be done because you say so, correct ? Is this a challenge ?
If so I'll accept on one condition....

which makes faith a lie and belief in god a delusion. Get over
> it. Get a clue.

Got one...waiting on you to get one.

Conrad

Jun 28, 2011, 2:31:44 AM6/28/11
On 6/27/2011 7:59 AM, Яфď wrote:
> On 6/27/2011 5:49 AM, μυστικό όνομα wrote:

>>> I do.

>> Forging you're own forgeries. Oh well, whatever keeps you out of
>> trouble...
>>

> Another baseless accusation by a nameless puppet...

Rodney, it sounded supportive to me. You're such a temperamental lad.

Conrad

Jun 28, 2011, 2:35:38 AM6/28/11

What's so funny about the "puppet" accusation in a thread like this, is
it's so heavily cross posted. I could see Rod suspecting a puppet if
this was in his home newsgroup. But when it's been cross posted to five
groups. Does he really expect to recognize every name coming from five
different newsgroups?

Leopold Stotch

Jun 28, 2011, 8:31:23 AM6/28/11

> On 6/27/2011 5:58 PM, Leopold Stotch wrote:
>>
>> "Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Not at all, you are deluded.It would be a challenge for you to prove
>>> faith a lie.
>>
>> It would be more of a challenge for *you* to prove god exists. Ergo, you
>> CAN'T,
>
> It can't be done because you say so, correct ? Is this a challenge ?
> If so I'll accept on one condition....

Ok, prove it.

"I...@yahoo.com

Jul 1, 2011, 11:59:29 PM7/1/11

You can bite my tempermental "lad"..

trigonometry1972@gmail.com |

Jul 2, 2011, 1:26:58 AM7/2/11
Chung, Ironjustice doesn't want you posting to his threads.
Though even he knows you are too nuts to listen.
Plus you crossed dinked the message.

Let ironjustice be ironjustice

Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.
George Bush the First (in super hero mode) is coming for you
to send you to far fair island were there are keepers for you.

Trig

Zelda

Jul 2, 2011, 3:31:04 AM7/2/11
On 7/1/2011 8:59 PM, wrote:

>> Rodney, it sounded supportive to me. You're such a temperamental lad.
>
> You can bite my tempermental "lad"..

How gay. Rod, you have been outed. Game Over.

Zelda

Jul 2, 2011, 3:32:01 AM7/2/11
On 7/1/2011 10:26 PM, trigonom...@gmail.com | wrote:

> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2011, 7:01:57 AM7/2/11
Trig wrote:

> Chung, Ironjustice doesn't want you posting to his threads.

No one owns anything placed in the public domain of Usenet.

> Though even he knows you are too nuts to listen.

Usenet remains a text-based medium where folks read instead of listen.

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly reveal that you are
"too nuts" to read.

May GOD soften your heart, Trig, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Batman

Jul 2, 2011, 7:54:30 AM7/2/11

Netkook Andy whined:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/b5e514e014309d2c?hl=en

> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one." -- Holy Spirit referring to the
> LORD calling Pharisees vipers.
Translation: Andy can do whatever he whines about others doing, because like
a Pharisee, he's a self-righteous hypocrite.
But mainly he's an idiotic netkook troll attention whore, who gets way more
attention than he deserves.

Netkook Andy wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/e92bd72d797ae961?hl=en

> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his
own self-contrived kooky nonsense.
In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional" and
a "prodigal" ahha.

Netkook Andy shrieked:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aae4d43726695f5d?hl=en

> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Ha ha, I'll bet you've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one, you netkook
troll attention whore.
The psycho religious mad scientist act is a good gimmick, but I see right
through it, you bush-league phony.

Netkook Andy playing an evil stalker wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78cb7af6d9932773?hl=en

> Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
>
> You have been outed. Game over.
Andy, you're such a pathetic little creep ha ha ha.

Netkook Andy's bad advice:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/835936305153acb8?hl=en

> someone wrote:
>> And eating 32 oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will bring that
>> on and make it worse.
> No.
Yes. Eating 32oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will give a person
heart disease.

Netkook Andy's internet accounts are always being terminated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObhS3Z9YAQ&NR

Summery regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/236cd2476186957c?hl=en

> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

Butters

Jul 2, 2011, 7:50:28 PM7/2/11

"Zelda" <zlp...@home.it> wrote in message

Can't wait to play you in Wii!

Jan Drew

Jul 6, 2011, 10:07:58 PM7/6/11
From: Zelda <zlp...@home.it>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,misc.health.alternative,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: 2PD-OMER Approach cures Type-2 Diabetes
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 00:32:01 -0700

Hector de Silva

Jul 7, 2011, 12:47:33 AM7/7/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" lied:

> Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician...

is a liar.

Proof:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513...

Hector de Silva

Jul 7, 2011, 12:51:51 AM7/7/11

KW Chunked

Jul 7, 2011, 1:20:46 AM7/7/11
Netkook Andy with puppets "Chunked" and "KW"
continuing with her desperate failed attempt to coerce and manipulate:

>> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

> Looking like a man

You first, you androgynous shemale.
And it's obvious that since a heretic blasphemer like you can parrot "Jesus
is Lord", it doesn't mean anything.

Lonely sacked expelled outcast nobody Andy, trying and badly failing to
wield a little power by way of manipulation and extortion.
How very sad for the little girlyboy.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy:
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy whined:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/b5e514e014309d2c?hl=en
> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one."

Translation: Andy can do whatever he whines about others doing, because he's

a self-righteous hypocrite.
But mainly he's an idiotic netkook troll attention whore, who gets way more
attention than he deserves.

--------------------------------
Netkook Andy the schizophrenic:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f42b15824bf04bbd?
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporal demon) hissed:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5af6ae28631bd7f?hl=en
Andrew, your schizophrenia is showing.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy, constantly having to tell everyone he's not insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/53cd7015e8f71b0c?hl=en
> This physician does not suffer from
> schizophrenia as evident by his active medical license.
It is evident in the fact that said physician has no hospital privileges
whatsoever. A full time drunk can hang onto an automobile license, as
long as he never drives...
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you with fires from Heaven

> right now, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth

The insanity is also evident in posts like that. Especially since
everyone, except Chung, knows it to be an insane remark.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy wishes everyone in his cross-posts would die:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/ef7473d3464c334a?hl=en
> The wages of bearing false witness is death ...
>
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now with fires
> from Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
Oh goody, more death threats from the netkook who says he doesn't keep a
death list.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/e92bd72d797ae961?hl=en
> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his
own self-contrived kooky nonsense.
In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional" and
a "prodigal" ahha.

--------------------------------

Netkook Andy shrieked:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aae4d43726695f5d?hl=en
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Ha ha, I'll bet you've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one, you netkook
troll attention whore.
The psycho religious mad scientist act is a good gimmick, but I see right
through it, you bush-league phony.

--------------------------------
Netkook Andy's God complex:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3c510c29f56411dd?hl=en

I'm telling you from experience, that the nutcase Andrew Chung (who believes
that God, as the "Holy Spirit" speaks to him daily or near daily and passes
these "messages" onto people on the net) WILL NOT retreat from anything. He
never admits to anything wrong even though it is so clear he is not "okay"
believing his own brain is God and whatever comes out, be it blessing or
curses is from "God." You can't reach people like Chung with rational
thinking, with obvious wrongdoing according to his beliefs, nothing, no
way, no how, no when, no why, no where... nothing.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy playing an evil stalker wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78cb7af6d9932773?hl=en
> Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
>
> You have been outed. Game over.
Andy, you're such a pathetic little creep ha ha ha.

On Jul 3, 7:43 pm, "Andrew B. Chung trolled:
> Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician
Ah ha ha! Your trolling is so lame. As you haven't already "accidentally"
posted as "Chunkers" several times.
Evidence:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513...
Grow up, Andy.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's bad advice:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/835936305153acb8?hl=en
> someone wrote:
>> And eating 32 oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will bring that
>> on and make it worse.
> No.
Yes. Eating 32oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will give a person
heart disease.

--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's claims of being a Christian were proven a lie
when the all of the real Christians of First Baptist Church Woodstock
kicked him out and threatened to have him arrested if he returned.
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy trashes the bereaved and then shifts gears:
> >I've been sad since mom's death
> > I haven't been able to sleep
> > and I haven't eaten anything since yesterday
>
> Don't be sicken dead by the sin of gluttony like your obese mother was
> when she died of type-2 diabetes out of willful disobedience.
*Later*

--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's internet accounts are always being terminated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObhS3Z9YAQ&NR

--------------------------------

> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

**Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)**

Wrong guesses by netkook Andy so far:

tom chatterton
st.jackanapes
happy oyster
aribert deckers
ace

Bottom line regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f42b15824bf04bbd?

Martin Purple

Jul 7, 2011, 5:03:13 AM7/7/11
From: jan drew <jdrew...@aol.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.christnet.christianlife

Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 19:07:58 -0700 (PDT)
<itklt8$gta$1...@dont-email.me> <iu69a5$e11$2...@corto.dougwise.org>
<iu7at7$i35$1...@dont-email.me> <iu8bgd$cu8$1...@corto.dougwise.org>
<iu8gob$8vm$1...@dont-email.me> <iu8ob7$gvm$2...@dont-email.me>
<iu9n7g$ijd$1...@dont-email.me>
<iua5t5$mmn$2...@dont-email.me> <iubsg6$jo6$1...@dont-email.me>
<ium531$8bb$2...@dont-email.me>
<iumhfm$2fl$2...@dont-email.me>

alt.support.diabetes:308718 misc.health.alternative:293904
sci.med:148713 alt.christnet.christianlife:566999

janet mae stidd drew (dob 3/16/1939)
3965 Walnut Leaf Drive
Bloomington, IN 47403
(812) 332-0303

KW Chunked

Jul 7, 2011, 6:21:53 AM7/7/11

> Looking like a man

> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

**Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)**

Jayne Cobb

Jul 8, 2011, 4:50:35 AM7/8/11
Andrew Chunked Chung, evaded with:

> Here's a YouTube video example of this physician
> doing what has been requested of you thereby annihilating all the
> lying sockpuppets:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Very old video. *Baggy scrubs* could be conciliating pot belly full of VAT.

Make a brand *new video* of you wearing *tight fitting revealing
clothing* that doesn't hide your pot belly full of VAT.

BTW, looks like someone carrying excess VAT would have that much trouble
doing a few push-ups.

Challenge: that Andy Chung post a *new YouTube video* of
herself wearing *revealing clothing* instead of the usual *baggy scrubs*
and *lab coats*, to prove she's not hiding a pot belly full of VAT.

The ball is in your court, Chunked Chung.

Game on?

Jayne Cobb, Tulare.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2011, 2:52:54 AM7/9/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?
> >
> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)

> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in
the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses
instead of evidence would continue to serve to convince all reading
this that you are not a man.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
(nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male and that
you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as you have
claimed.

Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) let all know "wherez da evidence" when
you have done this, otherwise all reading this should remain convinced
that you have been lying as you have been lying about this physician
asking you to call him to say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans
10:9).

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

Here's a YouTube video example of this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) doing what has been requested of you thereby annihilating all the
lying sockpuppets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

May GOD soften your heart, Jayne, so that you would stop lying as you
come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jayne Cobb

Jul 9, 2011, 3:13:19 AM7/9/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" lied:

> Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunked, this physician...

is a liar.

Proof:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513...

Andrew Chunked Chung, evaded with:

> Here's a YouTube video example of this physician

> doing what has been requested of you thereby annihilating all the
> lying sockpuppets:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Very old video. *Baggy scrubs* could be conciliating pot belly full of VAT.

Andrew Chung Is ATroll

Jul 9, 2011, 3:03:22 AM7/9/11

Jayne Cobb

Jul 9, 2011, 4:07:46 AM7/9/11
Andrew Chunked Chung, evaded with:

> Here's a YouTube video example of this physician

> doing what has been requested of you thereby annihilating all the
> lying sockpuppets:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Very old video. *Baggy scrubs* could be conciliating pot belly full of VAT.

Make a brand *new video* of you wearing *tight fitting revealing
clothing* that doesn't hide your pot belly full of VAT.

BTW, looks like someone carrying excess VAT would have that much trouble
doing a few push-ups.

Challenge: that Andy Chung post a *new YouTube video* of
herself wearing *revealing clothing* instead of the usual *baggy scrubs*
and *lab coats*, to prove she's not hiding a pot belly full of VAT.

The ball is in your court, Chunked Chung.

Game on?

Jayne Cobb, Tulare.

Darth Linoleum

Jul 9, 2011, 4:24:21 AM7/9/11
Netkook Andy with puppets "Chunked" and "KW"
continuing with her desperate failed attempt to coerce and manipulate:

>> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

> Looking like a man

You first, you androgynous shemale.

> Being neither K.W. nor Chunked, this physician

Ah ha ha! Your trolling is so lame. As you haven't already "accidentally"

posted as "Chunked" several times.
See:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56739d6a8eb39fd8?hl=en
and
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513e5e6be?hl=en
Grow up, little Andy.
--------------------------------

> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

**Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)**

Tornado

Jul 9, 2011, 6:11:01 AM7/9/11
Jan Drew, how do you explain you posting as Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD?:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7030711ee20429e9?hl=en

And I wonder how many other names, such "Chunked", are also posting as
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD?
With all the unique links in Chung's posts, it'll be quite easy to
track them down...

That's always been the downfall of kook trolls who nymshift, they
sometimes forget to shift back.

Jayne Cobb

Jul 9, 2011, 10:26:48 AM7/9/11
Andrew Chunked Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunked, this physician

> ) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
> (nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male

Here you go, stupid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ9FuLpM8hg

It's been fun stringing you along and then proving what a clueless boob
you are.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2011, 5:04:04 PM7/9/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?
> >

> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)
>

> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in
the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses
instead of evidence would continue to serve to convince all reading
this that you are not a man.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube

(nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male and that
you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as you have
claimed.

Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) let all know "wherez da evidence" when
you have done this, otherwise all reading this should remain convinced
that you have been lying as you have been lying about this physician
asking you to call him to say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans
10:9).

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

Here's a YouTube video example of this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) doing what has been requested of you thereby annihilating all the
lying sockpuppets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Jayne Cobb

Jul 9, 2011, 7:24:57 PM7/9/11

Andrew Chunked Chung lied:

> Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunked, this physician
is lying:

> patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
> (nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male

Here you go, stupid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ9FuLpM8hg

Andrew Chunked Chung, evaded with:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2011, 5:53:44 AM7/10/11
a lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Jan Drew, how do you explain you posting as Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD?:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7030711ee20429e9?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who is not Jan Drew,
would explain it by noting that even lying sockpuppets, like you, can
repost material written by him.

Truth is simply reality.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4afe0b3434b3e018?

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jayne Cobb

Jul 10, 2011, 6:00:02 AM7/10/11

Andrew Chunked Chung erred:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

> to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (played by Adam Baldwin) on the TV series Firefly,
is a tall (6'4"), physically imposing mercenary
previously uninvolved with the Unification War.
Despite his comparatively brutish manner,
Jayne regularly displays cunning and common sense.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003807/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayne_Cobb#Jayne_Cobb

Andrew Chunked Chung lied:

> Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunked, this physician
is lying:

> patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
> (nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male

Here you go:

Darth Linoleum

Jul 10, 2011, 6:01:57 AM7/10/11

Netkook Andy going on a prayer vigil for a science fiction character
named Jayne Cobb:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/24690f7a846de9bb?hl=en

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (played by Adam Baldwin) on the TV series Firefly,
is a tall (6'4"), physically imposing mercenary
previously uninvolved with the Unification War.
Despite his comparatively brutish manner,
Jayne regularly displays cunning and common sense.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003807/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayne_Cobb#Jayne_Cobb
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy with puppets "Chunked" and "KW"
continuing with her desperate failed attempt to coerce and manipulate:

>> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

> Looking like a man

You first, you androgynous shemale.

And it's obvious that since a heretic blasphemer like you can parrot "Jesus
is Lord", it doesn't mean anything.

Lonely sacked expelled outcast nobody Andy, trying and badly failing to
wield a little power by way of manipulation and extortion.
How very sad for the little girlyboy.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy:
> Bottom line concerning you:

> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now with fires

> from Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->

> Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician

Ah ha ha! Your trolling is so lame. As you haven't already "accidentally"

Grow up, Andy.
--------------------------------

> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

**Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)**

HS

Jul 10, 2011, 6:08:00 AM7/10/11
Andrew Chung is a troll. He tries to upset people by being rude and
evil
to get a reaction from them, which he savors, because he has nothing
else in life. Rejected by his wife, he hates women. Rejected by the
medical community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them. Rejected
by the Christian community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them.
Rejected by several newsgroups, he seeks to disrupt them.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" lied:
> Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunked, this physician...
is full of it.

See:

"Jan Drew" is yet another one of Andrew Chung's puppets.

See:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7030711ee20429e9?hl=en

Grow up, little Andy.

Being able to say (parrot) "Jesus is Lord" does not mean your soul is
saved.

On Jul 7, 1:33 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit."(1Cor12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/
msg/035c93540862751c?

Andrew says being able to simply say (parrot) "Jesus is Lord" means
his soul is saved. And that if someone will make a YouTube video of
themselves simply saying (parroting) "Jesus is Lord" their soul is
saved. This is a dangerous false teaching. It is a lie.

Listen to this Bible teacher take Andrew Chung's false claim apart in
3 1/2 minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w&feature=player_embedded

Jermayne Cornet

Jul 11, 2011, 5:04:21 AM7/11/11
Alkaline Water curing diseases

I can say whatever I want but you must know the proof is in results.
Drinking Ionized Alkaline water helps you with re-leave or get rid of:
High blood pressure,losing weight, diabetes, arthritic joints, gout,skin tone and keeping a fully hydrated body these are just a few of the many diseases alkaline water can help you and your health achieve on the short and long term.
Helping you look younger and healthier and feeling great.
Please just take a look at some of these testimonies from people who are already drinking Ionized Alkaline Water.

http://cd7220a8.linkbucks.com

Free Informational eBook and DVD. Get The Facts on Alkaline Water.

Testimonies:
Rita W., Carmel, IN
“My blood pressure in 2-1/2 weeks went from 148/89 to 127/80.”

Jan E., Farmland, IN
“In the first 3 months, I lost 25 lbs. and 16 inches overall.
I went totally off of my blood pressure meds and cut my
Diabetes med in half. I had problems with daily elimination
(Every 3 to 4 days). Now I have 3 to 4 “alkaline moments” each day!
My body is changing shape! My posture is more upright. At age 72
I now feel and looks like a 55 year old. My arthritic knee is no longer swollen. Same for my ankles. People are stopping me to say, you look younger and healthier and great”.

Patricia P., Cleveland, TN
“In the first 5 days of being on this water, I dropped 5 lbs!
In three weeks, I had dropped a total of 9 lbs. My mom dropped 10 lbs.
The first 12 days and in two months was down two dress sizes!
My appetite has changed to where I no longer have a “sweet tooth”
and I truly only desire nutritional food and beverages now.
I have people stopping me in public to ask me what I do to have such beautiful facial skin. For the first time in my life I feel hydrated and have a silken sheen to my skin.
Our local health food store owner told me I look 20 years younger”! :

Let me share more information with you about this life changing Alkaline Ionized Water.
For more video testimonials please visit :
Alkaline Water Benefits and Receive a Free DVD and eBook on Alkaline Water.
for MORE PROOF check:

Water ionizer : http://3f992b9b.tubeviral.com

YouTube video Benefits of Alkaline Water:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYTBkT4xh00&feature=related

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2011, 4:18:44 AM7/12/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we

really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?
> >

> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)
>

> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in

the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses
instead of evidence would continue to serve to convince all reading
this that you are not a man.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
(nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male and that
you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as you have
claimed.

Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) let all know "wherez da evidence" when
you have done this, otherwise all reading this should remain convinced
that you have been lying as you have been lying about this physician
asking you to call him to say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans
10:9).

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

Here's a **recent** YouTube video example of this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) doing what has been requested of you

thereby annihilating all the lying sockpuppets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

May GOD soften your heart, Jayne, so that you would stop lying as you

come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2011, 5:38:38 AM7/12/11
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD the
Father:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4afe0b3434b3e018?

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from

Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

El Vato

Jul 12, 2011, 6:05:59 AM7/12/11
On Jul 11, 8:40 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD the
> Father:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

You wear silly looking bulky concealing clothing, which means you have
something to hide.

Strike one.

You can do push ups, which means nothing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ixiZdnSc4

Strike two.

And you can parrot "Jesus is Lord" in 32 "languages" which means
nothing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w&feature=player_embedded

Strike three.

Andrew, you are a very sick person; mentally, physically and
spiritually. As everyone has been telling you for years. Get help.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

El Vato

Jul 13, 2011, 3:45:48 AM7/13/11