Re: 2PD-OMER Approach cures Type-2 Diabetes

61 views
Skip to first unread message
Message has been deleted

Leopold Stotch

unread,
Jun 27, 2011, 6:58:30 PM6/27/11
to

"Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:iua5qq$mmn$1...@dont-email.me...
> On 6/26/2011 11:06 PM, R Kelly wrote:
>>
>> "Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:iu8qft$smj$1...@dont-email.me...
>>> On 6/19/2011 12:15 PM, Happy Oyster < wrote:
>>>> On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 04:19:28 -0700, Rod<nhra_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On 6/19/2011 1:17 AM, Han Solo wrote:
>>>>>> Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/
>>>>>
>>>>> Another one of Jimmy Alpha's sock puppets. I will pray for you as
>>>>> well.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Religion is murder.
>>>
>>>
>>> Faith is life
>>
>> Not really. Faith is a lie.
>
> Not at all, you are deluded.It would be a challenge for you to prove
> faith a lie.

It would be more of a challenge for *you* to prove god exists. Ergo, you
CAN'T, which makes faith a lie and belief in god a delusion. Get over it.
Get a clue. Oh, and good luck with that.

Leopold Stotch

unread,
Jun 27, 2011, 6:58:58 PM6/27/11
to

"Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:iua5t5$mmn$2...@dont-email.me...
> On 6/27/2011 5:49 AM, μυστικό όνομα wrote:
>> On 6/26/2011 7:02 PM, Яфď wrote:
>>> On 6/26/2011 6:52 PM, μυστικό όνομα wrote:
>>>> On 6/26/2011 3:23 PM, Rod wrote:
>>>>> On 6/26/2011 8:06 AM, μυστικό όνομα wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Can't say as I blame you. But all the same, your credibility goes
>>>>>> down
>>>>>> yet another couple of notches.
>>>>>
>>>>> You should probably apply this to yourself for not having the
>>>>> knowledge
>>>>> needed to separate and parse headers.
>>>>
>>>> So you're saying that you have the ability to change your "headers"?
>>>
>>> I do.
>>>
>>>
>>> I
>>>> thought as much :-)
>>
>> Forging you're own forgeries. Oh well, whatever keeps you out of
>> trouble...
>>
>
> Another baseless accusation by a nameless puppet...

Where as a *named* puppet makes it so much different...

Яфď

unread,
Jun 27, 2011, 9:42:03 PM6/27/11
to
On 6/27/2011 5:58 PM, Leopold Stotch wrote:
>
> "Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:iua5qq$mmn$1...@dont-email.me...
>> On 6/26/2011 11:06 PM, R Kelly wrote:
>>>
>>> "Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:iu8qft$smj$1...@dont-email.me...
>>>> On 6/19/2011 12:15 PM, Happy Oyster < wrote:
>>>>> On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 04:19:28 -0700, Rod<nhra_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 6/19/2011 1:17 AM, Han Solo wrote:
>>>>>>> Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Another one of Jimmy Alpha's sock puppets. I will pray for you as
>>>>>> well.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Religion is murder.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Faith is life
>>>
>>> Not really. Faith is a lie.
>>
>> Not at all, you are deluded.It would be a challenge for you to prove
>> faith a lie.
>
> It would be more of a challenge for *you* to prove god exists. Ergo, you
> CAN'T,

It can't be done because you say so, correct ? Is this a challenge ?
If so I'll accept on one condition....


which makes faith a lie and belief in god a delusion. Get over
> it. Get a clue.

Got one...waiting on you to get one.

Conrad

unread,
Jun 28, 2011, 2:31:44 AM6/28/11
to
On 6/27/2011 7:59 AM, Яфď wrote:
> On 6/27/2011 5:49 AM, μυστικό όνομα wrote:
>> On 6/26/2011 7:02 PM, Яфď wrote:
>>> On 6/26/2011 6:52 PM, μυστικό όνομα wrote:
>>>> On 6/26/2011 3:23 PM, Rod wrote:
>>>>> On 6/26/2011 8:06 AM, μυστικό όνομα wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Can't say as I blame you. But all the same, your credibility goes
>>>>>> down
>>>>>> yet another couple of notches.
>>>>>
>>>>> You should probably apply this to yourself for not having the
>>>>> knowledge
>>>>> needed to separate and parse headers.
>>>>
>>>> So you're saying that you have the ability to change your "headers"?
>>>
>>> I do.
>>>
>>>
>>> I
>>>> thought as much :-)
>>
>> Forging you're own forgeries. Oh well, whatever keeps you out of
>> trouble...
>>
>
> Another baseless accusation by a nameless puppet...

Rodney, it sounded supportive to me. You're such a temperamental lad.

Conrad

unread,
Jun 28, 2011, 2:35:38 AM6/28/11
to

What's so funny about the "puppet" accusation in a thread like this, is
it's so heavily cross posted. I could see Rod suspecting a puppet if
this was in his home newsgroup. But when it's been cross posted to five
groups. Does he really expect to recognize every name coming from five
different newsgroups?

Leopold Stotch

unread,
Jun 28, 2011, 8:31:23 AM6/28/11
to

"Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:iubbhh$cu$1...@dont-email.me...

> On 6/27/2011 5:58 PM, Leopold Stotch wrote:
>>
>> "Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:iua5qq$mmn$1...@dont-email.me...
>>> On 6/26/2011 11:06 PM, R Kelly wrote:
>>>>
>>>> "Яфď" <"® û û®1"@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:iu8qft$smj$1...@dont-email.me...
>>>>> On 6/19/2011 12:15 PM, Happy Oyster < wrote:
>>>>>> On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 04:19:28 -0700, Rod<nhra_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 6/19/2011 1:17 AM, Han Solo wrote:
>>>>>>>> Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Another one of Jimmy Alpha's sock puppets. I will pray for you as
>>>>>>> well.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Religion is murder.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Faith is life
>>>>
>>>> Not really. Faith is a lie.
>>>
>>> Not at all, you are deluded.It would be a challenge for you to prove
>>> faith a lie.
>>
>> It would be more of a challenge for *you* to prove god exists. Ergo, you
>> CAN'T,
>
> It can't be done because you say so, correct ? Is this a challenge ?
> If so I'll accept on one condition....

Ok, prove it.

"I...@yahoo.com

unread,
Jul 1, 2011, 11:59:29 PM7/1/11
to

You can bite my tempermental "lad"..

trigonometry1972@gmail.com |

unread,
Jul 2, 2011, 1:26:58 AM7/2/11
to
Chung, Ironjustice doesn't want you posting to his threads.
Though even he knows you are too nuts to listen.
Plus you crossed dinked the message.

Let ironjustice be ironjustice

Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.
George Bush the First (in super hero mode) is coming for you
to send you to far fair island were there are keepers for you.

Trig

Zelda

unread,
Jul 2, 2011, 3:31:04 AM7/2/11
to
On 7/1/2011 8:59 PM, wrote:

>>
>> Rodney, it sounded supportive to me. You're such a temperamental lad.
>
> You can bite my tempermental "lad"..

How gay. Rod, you have been outed. Game Over.

Zelda

unread,
Jul 2, 2011, 3:32:01 AM7/2/11
to
On 7/1/2011 10:26 PM, trigonom...@gmail.com | wrote:

> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 2, 2011, 7:01:57 AM7/2/11
to
Trig wrote:
>
> Chung, Ironjustice doesn't want you posting to his threads.

No one owns anything placed in the public domain of Usenet.

> Though even he knows you are too nuts to listen.

Usenet remains a text-based medium where folks read instead of listen.

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly reveal that you are
"too nuts" to read.

May GOD soften your heart, Trig, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Batman

unread,
Jul 2, 2011, 7:54:30 AM7/2/11
to

Netkook Andy whined:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/b5e514e014309d2c?hl=en
>
> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one." -- Holy Spirit referring to the
> LORD calling Pharisees vipers.
Translation: Andy can do whatever he whines about others doing, because like
a Pharisee, he's a self-righteous hypocrite.
But mainly he's an idiotic netkook troll attention whore, who gets way more
attention than he deserves.
>
>
Netkook Andy wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/e92bd72d797ae961?hl=en
>
> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his
own self-contrived kooky nonsense.
In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional" and
a "prodigal" ahha.
>
>
Netkook Andy shrieked:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aae4d43726695f5d?hl=en
>
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Ha ha, I'll bet you've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one, you netkook
troll attention whore.
The psycho religious mad scientist act is a good gimmick, but I see right
through it, you bush-league phony.
>
>
Netkook Andy playing an evil stalker wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78cb7af6d9932773?hl=en
>
> Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
>
> You have been outed. Game over.
Andy, you're such a pathetic little creep ha ha ha.
>
>
Netkook Andy's bad advice:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/835936305153acb8?hl=en
>
> someone wrote:
>> And eating 32 oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will bring that
>> on and make it worse.
> No.
Yes. Eating 32oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will give a person
heart disease.
>
>
Netkook Andy's internet accounts are always being terminated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObhS3Z9YAQ&NR
>
>
Summery regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/236cd2476186957c?hl=en

>
> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

Butters

unread,
Jul 2, 2011, 7:50:28 PM7/2/11
to

"Zelda" <zlp...@home.it> wrote in message

Can't wait to play you in Wii!

Jan Drew

unread,
Jul 6, 2011, 10:07:58 PM7/6/11
to
Path: g2news2.google.com!news1.google.com!news.glorb.com!
feeder.erje.net!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-
september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Zelda <zlp...@home.it>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,misc.health.alternative,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: 2PD-OMER Approach cures Type-2 Diabetes
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 00:32:01 -0700
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 6
Message-ID: <iumhhf$2fl$3...@dont-email.me>
References: <b01ef4bb-da04-443f-9c08-
c17577...@d1g2000yqm.googlegroups.com> <c31c777b-49d6-4f57-a849-
ce6fca...@j31g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>
<0f6d5b13-500f-4477...@f39g2000prb.googlegroups.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 07:31:59 +0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: mx04.eternal-september.org; posting-host="e8O5vgre13n/
k7ZFELUoLQ";
logging-data="2549"; mail-complaints-to="ab...@eternal-
september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19iDlVhVPCHBcLwahEZuBX/"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:
1.9.2.18) Gecko/20110616 Thunderbird/3.1.11
In-Reply-To:
<0f6d5b13-500f-4477...@f39g2000prb.googlegroups.com>
Cancel-Lock: sha1:mpyIWVY4pFCakIDn99tvZUO0k4s=

Hector de Silva

unread,
Jul 7, 2011, 12:47:33 AM7/7/11
to
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" lied:

>
> Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician...

is a liar.

Proof:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513...

Hector de Silva

unread,
Jul 7, 2011, 12:51:51 AM7/7/11
to

KW Chunked

unread,
Jul 7, 2011, 1:20:46 AM7/7/11
to
Netkook Andy with puppets "Chunked" and "KW"
continuing with her desperate failed attempt to coerce and manipulate:

>> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

> Looking like a man

You first, you androgynous shemale.
And it's obvious that since a heretic blasphemer like you can parrot "Jesus
is Lord", it doesn't mean anything.

Lonely sacked expelled outcast nobody Andy, trying and badly failing to
wield a little power by way of manipulation and extortion.
How very sad for the little girlyboy.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy:
> Bottom line concerning you:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e7924a7074601ae4?
Netkook Andy said of himself:
> The wages of bearing false witness is death.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy whined:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/b5e514e014309d2c?hl=en
> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one."

Translation: Andy can do whatever he whines about others doing, because he's

a self-righteous hypocrite.
But mainly he's an idiotic netkook troll attention whore, who gets way more
attention than he deserves.

--------------------------------
Netkook Andy the schizophrenic:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f42b15824bf04bbd?
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporal demon) hissed:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5af6ae28631bd7f?hl=en
Andrew, your schizophrenia is showing.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy, constantly having to tell everyone he's not insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/53cd7015e8f71b0c?hl=en
> This physician does not suffer from
> schizophrenia as evident by his active medical license.
It is evident in the fact that said physician has no hospital privileges
whatsoever. A full time drunk can hang onto an automobile license, as
long as he never drives...
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you with fires from Heaven


> right now, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth

The insanity is also evident in posts like that. Especially since
everyone, except Chung, knows it to be an insane remark.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy wishes everyone in his cross-posts would die:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/ef7473d3464c334a?hl=en
> The wages of bearing false witness is death ...
>
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now with fires
> from Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
Oh goody, more death threats from the netkook who says he doesn't keep a
death list.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/e92bd72d797ae961?hl=en
> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his
own self-contrived kooky nonsense.
In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional" and
a "prodigal" ahha.

--------------------------------

Netkook Andy shrieked:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aae4d43726695f5d?hl=en
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Ha ha, I'll bet you've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one, you netkook
troll attention whore.
The psycho religious mad scientist act is a good gimmick, but I see right
through it, you bush-league phony.

--------------------------------
Netkook Andy's God complex:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3c510c29f56411dd?hl=en

I'm telling you from experience, that the nutcase Andrew Chung (who believes
that God, as the "Holy Spirit" speaks to him daily or near daily and passes
these "messages" onto people on the net) WILL NOT retreat from anything. He
never admits to anything wrong even though it is so clear he is not "okay"
believing his own brain is God and whatever comes out, be it blessing or
curses is from "God." You can't reach people like Chung with rational
thinking, with obvious wrongdoing according to his beliefs, nothing, no
way, no how, no when, no why, no where... nothing.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy playing an evil stalker wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78cb7af6d9932773?hl=en
> Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
>
> You have been outed. Game over.
Andy, you're such a pathetic little creep ha ha ha.

On Jul 3, 7:43 pm, "Andrew B. Chung trolled:
> Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician
Ah ha ha! Your trolling is so lame. As you haven't already "accidentally"
posted as "Chunkers" several times.
Evidence:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513...
Grow up, Andy.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's bad advice:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/835936305153acb8?hl=en
> someone wrote:
>> And eating 32 oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will bring that
>> on and make it worse.
> No.
Yes. Eating 32oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will give a person
heart disease.

--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's claims of being a Christian were proven a lie
when the all of the real Christians of First Baptist Church Woodstock
kicked him out and threatened to have him arrested if he returned.
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy trashes the bereaved and then shifts gears:
> >I've been sad since mom's death
> > I haven't been able to sleep
> > and I haven't eaten anything since yesterday
>
> Don't be sicken dead by the sin of gluttony like your obese mother was
> when she died of type-2 diabetes out of willful disobedience.
*Later*
> > I've been sad since mom's death
>
> You have my condolences during this your sad time.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's internet accounts are always being terminated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObhS3Z9YAQ&NR

--------------------------------

> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

**Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)**

Wrong guesses by netkook Andy so far:

tom chatterton
st.jackanapes
happy oyster
aribert deckers
ace

Bottom line regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f42b15824bf04bbd?


Martin Purple

unread,
Jul 7, 2011, 5:03:13 AM7/7/11
to
From: jan drew <jdrew...@aol.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.christnet.christianlife

Subject: Re: 2PD-OMER Approach cures Type-2 Diabetes
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 19:07:58 -0700 (PDT)
Organization: http://groups.google.com
Lines: 38
Message-ID:
<68b05e89-8a78-4b24...@t9g2000vbs.googlegroups.com>
References:
<b01ef4bb-da04-443f...@d1g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>
<c31c777b-49d6-4f57...@j31g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>
<itklt8$gta$1...@dont-email.me> <iu69a5$e11$2...@corto.dougwise.org>
<iu7at7$i35$1...@dont-email.me> <iu8bgd$cu8$1...@corto.dougwise.org>
<iu8gob$8vm$1...@dont-email.me> <iu8ob7$gvm$2...@dont-email.me>
<iu9n7g$ijd$1...@dont-email.me>
<iua5t5$mmn$2...@dont-email.me> <iubsg6$jo6$1...@dont-email.me>
<ium531$8bb$2...@dont-email.me>
<iumhfm$2fl$2...@dont-email.me>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 205.188.116.80

Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1310004839 26128 127.0.0.1 (7 Jul 2011
02:13:59 GMT)
X-Complaints-To: groups...@google.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 02:13:59 +0000 (UTC)
Complaints-To: groups...@google.com
Injection-Info: t9g2000vbs.googlegroups.com;
posting-host=205.188.116.80;
posting-account=40HPKQoAAABwSFWWdvGlBjB7F-dFMkyi
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-Via: HTTP/1.1 (Velocity/3.1.2.1 [uScMs f p eN:t cCMp s ]), HTTP/1.1
spider-dtc-ta04.proxy.aol.com[CDBC7004] (Prism/1.2.1), HTTP/1.1
cache-dtc-ab16.proxy.aol.com[CDBC7450] (Traffic-Server/6.1.5 [uScM])
X-Google-Web-Client: true
X-Google-Header-Order: ARLEUCVH
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; AOL 9.0; AOLBuild
4327.5206; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0),gzip(gfe)
Xref: news.albasani.net sci.med.cardiology:193583
alt.support.diabetes:308718 misc.health.alternative:293904
sci.med:148713 alt.christnet.christianlife:566999


janet mae stidd drew (dob 3/16/1939)
3965 Walnut Leaf Drive
Bloomington, IN 47403
(812) 332-0303


KW Chunked

unread,
Jul 7, 2011, 6:21:53 AM7/7/11
to

> Looking like a man

> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

**Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)**

Jayne Cobb

unread,
Jul 8, 2011, 4:50:35 AM7/8/11
to
Andrew Chunked Chung, evaded with:

> Here's a YouTube video example of this physician
> doing what has been requested of you thereby annihilating all the
> lying sockpuppets:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Very old video. *Baggy scrubs* could be conciliating pot belly full of VAT.

Make a brand *new video* of you wearing *tight fitting revealing
clothing* that doesn't hide your pot belly full of VAT.

BTW, looks like someone carrying excess VAT would have that much trouble
doing a few push-ups.

Challenge: that Andy Chung post a *new YouTube video* of
herself wearing *revealing clothing* instead of the usual *baggy scrubs*
and *lab coats*, to prove she's not hiding a pot belly full of VAT.

The ball is in your court, Chunked Chung.

Game on?

Jayne Cobb, Tulare.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 9, 2011, 2:52:54 AM7/9/11
to
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?
> >
> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)


>
> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in
the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses
instead of evidence would continue to serve to convince all reading
this that you are not a man.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
(nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male and that
you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as you have
claimed.

Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) let all know "wherez da evidence" when
you have done this, otherwise all reading this should remain convinced
that you have been lying as you have been lying about this physician
asking you to call him to say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans
10:9).

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

Here's a YouTube video example of this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) doing what has been requested of you thereby annihilating all the
lying sockpuppets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

May GOD soften your heart, Jayne, so that you would stop lying as you
come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jayne Cobb

unread,
Jul 9, 2011, 3:13:19 AM7/9/11
to
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" lied:

> Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunked, this physician...

is a liar.

Proof:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513...


Andrew Chunked Chung, evaded with:

> Here's a YouTube video example of this physician


> doing what has been requested of you thereby annihilating all the
> lying sockpuppets:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Very old video. *Baggy scrubs* could be conciliating pot belly full of VAT.

Andrew Chung Is ATroll

unread,
Jul 9, 2011, 3:03:22 AM7/9/11
to

Jayne Cobb

unread,
Jul 9, 2011, 4:07:46 AM7/9/11
to
Andrew Chunked Chung, evaded with:

> Here's a YouTube video example of this physician


> doing what has been requested of you thereby annihilating all the
> lying sockpuppets:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Very old video. *Baggy scrubs* could be conciliating pot belly full of VAT.

Make a brand *new video* of you wearing *tight fitting revealing
clothing* that doesn't hide your pot belly full of VAT.

BTW, looks like someone carrying excess VAT would have that much trouble
doing a few push-ups.

Challenge: that Andy Chung post a *new YouTube video* of
herself wearing *revealing clothing* instead of the usual *baggy scrubs*
and *lab coats*, to prove she's not hiding a pot belly full of VAT.

The ball is in your court, Chunked Chung.

Game on?

Jayne Cobb, Tulare.


i

Darth Linoleum

unread,
Jul 9, 2011, 4:24:21 AM7/9/11
to
Netkook Andy with puppets "Chunked" and "KW"
continuing with her desperate failed attempt to coerce and manipulate:

>> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

> Looking like a man

You first, you androgynous shemale.

> Being neither K.W. nor Chunked, this physician


Ah ha ha! Your trolling is so lame. As you haven't already "accidentally"

posted as "Chunked" several times.
See:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56739d6a8eb39fd8?hl=en
and
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513e5e6be?hl=en
Grow up, little Andy.
--------------------------------

> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

**Andrew Chung: Those who don't block him, mock him :-)**

Tornado

unread,
Jul 9, 2011, 6:11:01 AM7/9/11
to
Jan Drew, how do you explain you posting as Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD?:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7030711ee20429e9?hl=en

And I wonder how many other names, such "Chunked", are also posting as
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD?
With all the unique links in Chung's posts, it'll be quite easy to
track them down...

That's always been the downfall of kook trolls who nymshift, they
sometimes forget to shift back.

Jayne Cobb

unread,
Jul 9, 2011, 10:26:48 AM7/9/11
to
Andrew Chunked Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>
> Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunked, this physician

> ) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
> (nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male

Here you go, stupid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ9FuLpM8hg

It's been fun stringing you along and then proving what a clueless boob
you are.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 9, 2011, 5:04:04 PM7/9/11
to
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?
> >

> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)
>

> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in
the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses
instead of evidence would continue to serve to convince all reading
this that you are not a man.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube

(nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male and that
you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as you have
claimed.

Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) let all know "wherez da evidence" when
you have done this, otherwise all reading this should remain convinced
that you have been lying as you have been lying about this physician
asking you to call him to say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans
10:9).

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

Here's a YouTube video example of this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) doing what has been requested of you thereby annihilating all the
lying sockpuppets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Jayne Cobb

unread,
Jul 9, 2011, 7:24:57 PM7/9/11
to

Andrew Chunked Chung lied:

>
> Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunked, this physician
is lying:

> patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
> (nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male

Here you go, stupid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ9FuLpM8hg

Andrew Chunked Chung, evaded with:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jul 10, 2011, 5:53:44 AM7/10/11
to