Re: The Move of God

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2006, 8:55:42 AM7/30/06
Michael Christ wrote:
> To the hearts that truly seek Him:
>
> A time is coming when your Bible will be put down.
>
> When you are yet separated in your heart from God you have need of the Word
> about Him.
>
> But...but when He is come, in His presence, you will have no need for what
> is written about Him for you will have Him speaking to you. His sheep hear
> His voice, what for have you then the need for what is ink?
>
> He will separate the wheat from the tares. To the left will be those who
> cling to their Bibles, to the right those who cleave to His voice. Bone
> from the marrow.
>
> Then you will see the people of God, the move of God, come in the Earth for
> they will be of one voice.
>
> Watch and see the coming of the Lord, for surely He comes.
>
> Michael Christ

Yes.

Marana tha !

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

Message for the wolves in sheepskin:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4f43855be1cfa795?
or
http://tinyurl.com/povfe (awaiting the continued frantic foot-stomping
antics of the anti-christ)

Message for my brethren:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bff7f0b57577900?
or
http://tinyurl.com/ng62u (expecting the anti-christ to eventually have
a coronary here)

Message for the anti-christ, who serves satan:
LORD GOD Almighty is the Source of all intelligence, which clearly HE
has dialed down in your case since you seem unable to realize that HE
has given me the stamina to outlast you.

Michael Christ

Jul 30, 2006, 9:21:58 AM7/30/06

A cardiologist with a special heart. A rare find. :-).

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2006, 5:18:08 PM7/30/06

A heart made discerning by the Holy Spirit :-)

Laus Deo !

Marana tha !

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

Message for the wolves in sheepskin:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2006, 8:41:51 PM7/30/06
::: veralein ::: wrote:
> In news:qu1zg.3459$rP1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au,
> Michael Christ <michaelm...@bigpond.com> typed:

> > To the hearts that truly seek Him:
> >
> > A time is coming when your Bible will be put down.
> >
> > When you are yet separated in your heart from God you have need of
> > the Word about Him.
> >
> > But...but when He is come, in His presence, you will have no need for
> > what is written about Him for you will have Him speaking to you. His
> > sheep hear His voice, what for have you then the need for what is ink?
> >
> > He will separate the wheat from the tares. To the left will be those
> > who cling to their Bibles, to the right those who cleave to His
> > voice.
>
> That is the lie of the devil.

When we, the brethren of Christ, upon HIS return hear HIM, the living
Word of GOD, we will no longer have need for the written Word of GOD.

> His voice is always in accordance with the
> Bible.

It's the other way around. The written Word of GOD is a facsimile of
the living Word of GOD. It is through the Holy Spirit that the written
Word of GOD lives in our hearts. There are many here who misinterpret
the Bible because they do not have the counsel of the Holy Spirit.
Neither you nor Michael are such as these.

> Michael Christ mixes things up.

In truth, that is not what I discern here. However, his walk with
Christ **is** from yours.

> That is what's the truth is about - He will separate the sheep from the
> goats according to this:

Correct. HE will also gather HIS sheep together and give them HIS
peace which passes all worldly understanding.

May the Holy Spirit continue to counsel, strengthen, comfort, and
embolden you, dear sister Vera whom I love, in Jesus' most precious and
holy name.

Amen !

Saint Zombie

Jul 31, 2006, 12:51:51 AM7/31/06
On 30 Jul 2006 17:41:51 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

Double tongued, two faced, self-rightious hypocrite.

You have been invalidated. Illegitimate mongrel pig.

Deuteronomy 23:2 (KJV)

A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to
his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the
LORD.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2006, 3:04:37 AM7/31/06
> Double tongued, two faced, self-rightious hypocrite.
>
> You have been invalidated. Illegitimate mongrel pig.

Name-calling remains a tell for those with satan's mark emblazoned
across their foreheads.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

Messages for the wolves in sheepskin:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4f43855be1cfa795?
or
http://tinyurl.com/povfe (awaiting the continued frantic foot-stomping
antics of the anti-christ)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/46204a10b967b1a1?
or
http://tinyurl.com/mm58k (awaiting the bluster of the anti-christ)

Message for my brethren (there is unity in the Holy Spirit):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bff7f0b57577900?
or
http://tinyurl.com/ng62u (expecting the anti-christ to eventually have
a coronary here)

Message for the agnostics, who are automatically without the Holy
Spirit:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/3682d1982b5c0a09?
or
http://tinyurl.com/nvhoe (expecting the anti-christ to despair deeply)

::: veralein :::

Jul 31, 2006, 7:59:07 AM7/31/06
In news:1154306511.4...@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <nos...@heartmdphd.com> typed:

Not really. In fact, I consider him to be the worst heretic around. He
is a master of pretending.

But you are entitled to your opinion.

Be blessed,

::: vera :::

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him,
including those who pierced him. All the tribes of the earth will mourn
over him. Even so, Amen. "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord
God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Revelation
1:7-8 WEB)
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2006, 5:41:39 PM7/31/06

OOPS, I meant to write that "his walk with Christ is **different**
from yours."

> In fact, I consider him to be the worst heretic around.

Many thought as badly of Saul before the road to Damascus. Would you
have been able to trust Apostle Paul ?

> He is a master of pretending.

It is written that we should not concern ourselves with the underlying
self-serving motives (if there are any) as long as the Gospel is being
spread. Simply think of this as our LORD ability to use everyone and
everything because all power and authority in this world has been given
to HIM since HIS resurrection.

> But you are entitled to your opinion.

It remains my choice to refrain from judging others (forming an opinion
is judging) because doing so creates a stumbling block for me that
keeps me from loving and praying for the person about whom I have
formed a negative opinion.

However, I believe that there are those whom GOD has called to judge
and HE makes it possible for those whom HE has called to judge to do so
in a loving manner.

May the Holy Spirit continue to comfort, counsel, guide, stengthen,
encourage, and embolden you, dear sister Vera whom I love, in Jesus'

most precious and holy name.

Amen !

[...]

http://tinyurl.com/nvhoe (expecting the anti-christ to suffer a cardiac
arrest here)

FRANKIE LEE

Jul 31, 2006, 8:37:30 PM7/31/06
Jesus Christ was resurrected from the dead 2000 years ago,and being God
Himself He has shown and demonstrated the compassions and charity to this
world.
His second coming according to the Bible,will not be a meek Lamb anymore,but
will be a Judge and executor of Justice for the world.

Every developments in the world today,He knows it very clearly and very
well.Jesus is the crown King of kings and Lord of lords,and the name Jesus
is above all names in Hell,Heaven and on Earth.

The very reasons that Jesus came to this world then was to destroy the works
of the devils,and overcome him,and thus He now proclaimed:

I have the keys of life,death and Hell.

Your destiny lies squarely in His hands,and your eternal bliss or curse
depends on Him,who alone decide your fate.

The message of Lord Jesus for this world is one fill with mercies and
compassion,urging sinners to repent from their wicked ways,come to Him for
refuge and they must humble themselves.The gentleness of Jesus and His
benevolence could be seen easily,and His mercies of divine miracles today
casting out demons,healings the sick,set free people who were held in
bondage,be it the minds,conscience and heavy loads of burdens.

Jesus won over the world is through His love and compassions,and
kindness.His desire to forgive His enemies and grant them life,and even
eternal life.

His requirements for the world is simple,give up idolatries and lies,come to
Him and pray to Him with humility.

The appeal of a good God and Lord thus will gain seekers of truths to come
to Him,at the same time drive away people who are Prideful and
stubborn.Jesus also said that He is bringing a sword into this world:which
meant that His goodness and grace which should work well with men of
conscience and goodwill,and those who continually seek to do good,alas evil
men who refused to repent thus will bear the sword of judgment.

I do have feelings,and I sometimes felt that bad people like Osama should
not hear the gospel and be saved,so do those Islamists,lest they go to
Heaven after death,and repent and live righteously.People who are Prideful
should not participate the blessings of the Lord.I remember I refused to
pray for one Proud guy who got cancer,and later he died."Some times I felt
uncomfortable seeing so many Idiots in the Church received healings from
cancers,and legs grew to normal size,and Lumps disappeared from their
bodies,and some of these folks are disgusting people."

I see Jesus keeps healing the sick folks for the past decades,and all kinds
of miracles are taking place,and most of those folks are undeserving,and
even Muslim families repent and gotten saved and healed by Jesus.

Who am I to say who should be saved and who should not,for the Lord desire
all men to repent and be saved?
But the truths remained: Stubborn and Prideful guys always do not see
miracles and healings come upon them,and they usually got loss and remained
sick and die and go to Hell.These people also caused those around them to go
with them.

The women,children and the genuine seekers for truths must be given the
priority of the Gospels.The Bread should be given first to the children,and
let the crumbs goes to the dogs.Jesus,while he was on earth also said: It is
not right to take the Children's bread and give it to the dogs.

Since this woman,which is the "dog",clamored through and confessed that as
'dog' she should be also be given the crumbs.Jesus then set free her
daughter's bondage.
Our time to reach the Children,by norm, should not be given to the dogs.

...end....

"Phillip" <Phillip@God'sCountry.ca> wrote in message
>I think that the only method by which any group of people can be leaders is
> if they become servants to all. America is a good example of a leader who
> earned their leadership from serving all nations of the world. Look at
> our
> soldiers who are serving the world with their lives to defend the freedom
> of every one (Muslims included). Look at how our people run to the rescue
> of any person in a disaster zone with help, medication and safe havens,
> without discrimination and even when the receipients of the service are
> complaining against the very people who are providing the service.
>

> North America earned (from God and not from the collectives of human
> masses
> or the UN) its
> leadership by its dedication to serving the world (in humanities,
> sciences,
> technology, economics, spirituality, freedom of the individual to choose
> their belief, etc..)
>

> ["when he was in the house he asked them, "What were you arguing about on
> the way?" But they were silent, for on the way they had argued with one
> another who was the greatest. He sat down, called the twelve, and said to
> them, "Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all."
> Then he took a little child and put it among them; and taking it in his
> arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one such child in my name
> welcomes
> me, and whoever welcomes me welcomes not me but the one who sent me."]
> Mark
> 9:33-37
>
> God Bless You,
>
> Phillip
> http://www.societopia.net

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

Michael Christ

Jul 31, 2006, 8:54:20 PM7/31/06
Andrew wrote:
> It is written that we should not concern ourselves with the underlying
> self-serving motives (if there are any) as long as the Gospel is being
> spread. Simply think of this as our LORD ability to use everyone and
> everything because all power and authority in this world has been given
> to HIM since HIS resurrection.

It is incredible to me, Andrew, how few actually walk in that.

As a consequence, the devil who has no power or authority is worshipped.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2006, 11:06:52 PM7/31/06
Michael Christ wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> > It is written that we should not concern ourselves with the underlying
> > self-serving motives (if there are any) as long as the Gospel is being
> > spread. Simply think of this as our LORD's ability to use everyone and

> > everything because all power and authority in this world has been given
> > to HIM since HIS resurrection.
>
> It is incredible to me, Andrew, how few actually walk in that.

What is impossible for man is possible **with** GOD.

This was clearly evident in the life of Apostle Paul.

> As a consequence, the devil who has no power or authority is worshipped.

Seductive is satan's form... witness Babylon the Great through John's
eyes with the help of the Holy Spirit.

May the LORD's peace, which passes all worldly understanding, be with
you, dear brother Michael whom I love, in Jesus' most precious and holy

Saint Zombie

Aug 3, 2006, 11:22:33 PM8/3/06

Wonder why they call it the "power authority"?

By that I mean your electrical utility provider.

The following scripture also represents power.

Revelation 13:7 (KJV)

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome
them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and
nations.

>Michael Christ

rm

Aug 3, 2006, 11:33:51 PM8/3/06

"Saint Zombie" <anti.l...@sane.com> wrote in message

And there is also the gospel of salvation as the "power of God" (Rom 1:16).

>>Michael Christ

Saint Zombie

Aug 4, 2006, 12:22:31 AM8/4/06

God created everything. How would wanna argue about that?

Bibles didn't exist way back then. So what is the Gospel then?

It is the Kingdom of God, right? It is written in a recent book...

Matthew 24:14 (KJV)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for
a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

It doesn't say...

Matthew 24:14 (SZV)

And the four sacred gospels that will be published in a book, called
the Holy Bible, sometime in the future shall be preached in all the
world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

>>>Michael Christ

rm

Aug 4, 2006, 2:13:32 AM8/4/06

"Saint Zombie" <anti.l...@sane.com> wrote in message

Spot on! I'm with you on this.

I've come to realise that kingdom in the scriptures is not so much about a
place but rule. That is: coming under His rule.

> Matthew 24:14 (KJV)
>
> And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for
> a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Yea verily. And I also note that that was what our Lord was on about e.g.
" From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of
heaven is at hand." ( Mat 4:17 ).

> It doesn't say...
>
> Matthew 24:14 (SZV)
>
> And the four sacred gospels that will be published in a book, called
> the Holy Bible, sometime in the future shall be preached in all the
> world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Yep.

It's ironic how we religious diehards can be too book focused, too
blinkered, too short-sighted, to grasp Who is before us (cf Joh 5:36-39).
An opportunity not to be missed.

But having said this, there is something to be said for the scriptures that
therein lies hope i.e. " For whatever was written in former days was
written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the
encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. " (Rom 15:4).

Cheers.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2006, 6:06:55 AM8/4/06

Correct.

However, the new heaven, new earth, and new Jerusalem are places.

> > Matthew 24:14 (KJV)
> >
> > And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for
> > a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
>
> Yea verily. And I also note that that was what our Lord was on about e.g.
> " From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of
> heaven is at hand." ( Mat 4:17 ).

HE does now have the keys to everything.

> > It doesn't say...
> >
> > Matthew 24:14 (SZV)
> >
> > And the four sacred gospels that will be published in a book, called
> > the Holy Bible, sometime in the future shall be preached in all the
> > world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
>
> Yep.
>
> It's ironic how we religious diehards can be too book focused, too
> blinkered, too short-sighted, to grasp Who is before us (cf Joh 5:36-39).
> An opportunity not to be missed.

The Holy Spirit helps us overcome our worldly limitations.

> But having said this, there is something to be said for the scriptures that
> therein lies hope i.e. " For whatever was written in former days was
> written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the
> encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. " (Rom 15:4).
>
> Cheers.

May our LORD's peace be with you, dear friend of GOD.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2006, 6:06:58 AM8/4/06

Not to mention how Revelation concludes :-)

In the Holy Spirit, I know GOD is amused whenever the untruthful
attempts to wield HIS Word.

May the LORD's peace be with you, dear friend of GOD.

Saint Zombie

Aug 4, 2006, 9:29:13 PM8/4/06

Hey you "Holy Spirit" anoited Mr. Holy Doctor...

Why didn't you say to "rm", like you said to me...

"Still praying for you, dear neighbor"? Huh, huh?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2006, 9:40:53 PM8/4/06

The Holy Spirit is not an oil.

> Why didn't you say to "rm", like you said to me...
>
> "Still praying for you, dear neighbor"? Huh, huh?

It is written that those who remain of this world will be as able to
predict the actions of born-agains as they are able to predict the
comings and goings of the wind.

May GOD heal your heart, dear neighbor.

Saint Zombie

Aug 4, 2006, 11:09:10 PM8/4/06

Exactly. Notice Paul said, "in former days". Before the Bible time.

May the LORD's peace be with you, dear friend of GOD.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Saint Zombie
Low wage blue collar capitalist slave.
www.yahoo.ca

tiger

Aug 4, 2006, 11:29:15 PM8/4/06

Saint Zombie wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 16:13:32 +1000, "rm" <rm@hotmailDOTcom> wrote:

[whopper snip]

> >It's ironic how we religious diehards can be too book focused, too
> >blinkered, too short-sighted, to grasp Who is before us (cf Joh 5:36-39).
> >An opportunity not to be missed.
> >
> >But having said this, there is something to be said for the scriptures that
> >therein lies hope i.e. " For whatever was written in former days was
> >written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the
> >encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. " (Rom 15:4).
> >
> >Cheers.
>
> Exactly. Notice Paul said, "in former days". Before the Bible time.

Yes, absolutely!

And Hebrews echos much the same i.e.

"Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by
the prophets,
Heb but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he
appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the
world. " (Heb 1:1-2).

Again, it directs our attention back on Christ than the scriptures.

As I understand the basis and working out of Fundamentalism, there is a
tendancy to elevate the scriptures over our Lord Himself.

> May the LORD's peace be with you, dear friend of GOD.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

thnx muchly :-)

Cheers
Roy (AKA rm)

Michael Christ

Aug 4, 2006, 11:53:53 PM8/4/06
Tiger wrote:
> As I understand the basis and working out of Fundamentalism, there is a
> tendancy to elevate the scriptures over our Lord Himself.

Yes.

As I understand it, more than a tendency.

Lord, it says in your word that <<whatever>> so I claim that now in the
name of Jesus.

But what is God's will??

Is it a time to break down, a time to build up; a time to weep, a time to
laugh; a time to mourn, a time to dance etc.,etc...

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2006, 11:57:21 PM8/4/06
Michael Christ wrote:

> Tiger wrote:
> > As I understand the basis and working out of Fundamentalism, there is a
> > tendancy to elevate the scriptures over our Lord Himself.
>
> Yes.
>
> As I understand it, more than a tendency.

It is also a snare.

> Lord, it says in your word that <<whatever>> so I claim that now in the
> name of Jesus.
>
> But what is God's will??
>
> Is it a time to break down, a time to build up; a time to weep, a time to
> laugh; a time to mourn, a time to dance etc.,etc...

HIS time.

May our LORD's peace be with you, dear brother Michael.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung

tiger

Aug 5, 2006, 8:53:54 AM8/5/06

Michael Christ wrote:
> Tiger wrote:
> > As I understand the basis and working out of Fundamentalism, there is a
> > tendancy to elevate the scriptures over our Lord Himself.
>
> Yes.
>
> As I understand it, more than a tendency.
>
> Lord, it says in your word that <<whatever>> so I claim that now in the
> name of Jesus.

Yep. God is like one big vending machine.

> But what is God's will??
>
> Is it a time to break down, a time to build up; a time to weep, a time to
> laugh; a time to mourn, a time to dance etc.,etc...

I like the one in 2Pet " The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as
some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any
should perish, but that all should reach repentance. " (2Pe 3:9).

Cheers.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2006, 9:06:34 AM8/5/06

Amen.

May our LORD's peace be with you, dear brother.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung

Saint Zombie

Aug 5, 2006, 11:13:33 AM8/5/06
On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 21:40:53 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>It is written that those who remain of this world will be as able to
>predict the actions of born-agains as they are able to predict the
>comings and goings of the wind.

I hear you. I mean your wind. Don't be a whirlwind.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2006, 11:29:44 AM8/5/06
Heretical neighbor wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 21:40:53 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >It is written that those who remain of this world will be as able to
> >predict the actions of born-agains as they are able to predict the
> >comings and goings of the wind.
>
> I hear you.

Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about the auditory
hallucinations that you are having.

May GOD heal your heart, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

I mean your wind. Don't be a whirlwind.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2006, 11:41:33 AM8/5/06
Heretical neighbor wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 13:58:05 GMT, "Michael Christ"
> <michaelm...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> >Just between you and me, I am not particularly fussed with theology.
>
> Theology:
>
> The study of the nature of God and religious truth; rational inquiry
> into religious questions.
>
> Ya... dawm that theology thingy. Who needs it anyway. ;-)

By definition, theology is of this world.

Those who are of this world continue to need other things that are of
this world.

Those who are no longer of this world receive their guidance from the
Holy Spirit, Who is not of this world.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2006, 12:17:16 PM8/5/06
Pastor Dave wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 17:10:16 +0200, " ::: veralein :::"
> <vera...@lycos.com> spake thusly:
> >In news:55c9d2d8o885t5sbr...@4ax.com,
> >Pastor Dave <_-anania...@tampabay.rr.com> typed:
> >> On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 16:18:24 +0200, " ::: veralein :::"
> >> <vera...@lycos.com> spake thusly:

> >> This she says, after having snipped all of the Scripture
> >> presented to her in another thread about the New Jerusalem.
> >
> >Yes, I snipped all the irrelevant things
>
> Vera now calls Scripture, "irrelevant".

Not to the discerning.

> She doesn't want to face the facts, folks.

The Holy Spirit is guiding her to HIS unity and not yours.

Only HIS side is the right side.

You are welcome to join the right side anytime.

May the Holy Spirit make your heart discerning, dear brother Dave.

Saint Zombie

Aug 5, 2006, 2:34:07 PM8/5/06
On 5 Aug 2006 08:29:44 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nosp...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Heretical neighbor wrote:
>> On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 21:40:53 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>>
>> >It is written that those who remain of this world will be as able to
>> >predict the actions of born-agains as they are able to predict the
>> >comings and goings of the wind.
>>
>> I hear you.
>
>Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about the auditory
>hallucinations that you are having.

Dear my personal doctor,

There is this weirdo guy on the newsgroups who says I'm having
auditory hallucinations. Well anyway, I think that weirdo guy wants me
to take some drugs or some prescription medicine or whatever else that
will remove that voice within me. I was also wondering, do you have
any drugs that will stop God from giving those annoying visions?

Thanks in advance thou holy doctor.

Yours in the love and grace of God.

http://www.gatago.com/authors_pgs/56322.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2006, 2:44:22 PM8/5/06
Heretical neighbor wrote:
> On 5 Aug 2006 08:29:44 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <nosp...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
> >Heretical neighbor wrote:

> >> I hear you.
> >
> >Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about the auditory
> >hallucinations that you are having.
>
> Dear my personal doctor

It seems you are also suffering from delusions.

May GOD heal your mind along with your hear, dear neighbor.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2006, 2:44:27 PM8/5/06
Heretical neighbor wrote:
> On 5 Aug 2006 08:42:08 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <nosp...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

> >www.pulpitfire.org wrote:

> >> Which "Holy Spirit" are you referring to?
> >
> >There is only One.
>
> The Muslims say the Holy Spirit is the Angel Jibreel sent by Allah.

Incorrect. The Holy Quran is described as the guidance delivered to
Mohammed by the Angel Gabriel. Within the Surah of the Holy Quran, the
Holy Spirit is described as being with Jesus Christ.

> The Catholics say the Holy Spirit is a third person of the trinity.

Yes, the Holy Spirit is GOD.

> The Protestants aren't really sure about anything. They like division.

No, Protestants baptize in the name of GOD the Father, the Son, and the
Holy Spirit.
As a group, they know very well that the Holy Spirit is GOD.

> Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV)
>
> Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the
> kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in
> heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not
> prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in
> thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them,
> I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yes, without the guidance of the Holy Spirit, your works done even in
the name of Christ Jesus may be iniquity.

Saint Zombie

Aug 5, 2006, 3:13:52 PM8/5/06
On 5 Aug 2006 11:44:27 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nosp...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Incorrect. The Holy Quran is described as the guidance delivered to
>Mohammed by the Angel Gabriel. Within the Surah of the Holy Quran, the
>Holy Spirit is described as being with Jesus Christ.

Please provide evidence.

Saint Zombie

Aug 5, 2006, 3:33:55 PM8/5/06
On 5 Aug 2006 11:44:22 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nosp...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Heretical neighbor wrote:
>> On 5 Aug 2006 08:29:44 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <nosp...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>> >Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about the auditory
>> >hallucinations that you are having.
>>
>> Dear my personal doctor
>
>It seems you are also suffering from delusions.

You mean those "delusions" sent of the Holy Spirit?

Ya... I guess I should ignore those strange things.

Maybe be like you. Ya... cuz you are more perfect.

Ya... I'm just a nutcase. You are superior.

Thanks for pointing that out. I got it now.

I guess I forgot to read John chapter 14. :-(

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2006, 3:43:10 PM8/5/06

Surah 2:87

Saint Zombie

Aug 5, 2006, 5:50:55 PM8/5/06
On 5 Aug 2006 12:43:10 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Heretical neighbor wrote:
>> On 5 Aug 2006 11:44:27 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <nosp...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Incorrect. The Holy Quran is described as the guidance delivered to
>> >Mohammed by the Angel Gabriel. Within the Surah of the Holy Quran, the
>> >Holy Spirit is described as being with Jesus Christ.
>>
>> Please provide evidence.
>
>Surah 2:87

http://www.islamawareness.net/Angels/fatwa_holyspirit.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2006, 7:00:35 PM8/5/06
Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
> > Heretical neighbor wrote:

> >> Please provide evidence.
> >
> > Surah 2:87
>
> Quote the *exact* words Andrew PLEASE,

Certainly:

"WE gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of
apostles; WE gave Jesus the Son of Mary clear signs and strengthened
HIM with the Holy Spirit." (Surah 2:87a)

> and it would be most helpful if
> your answer would include a online source for cross-reference..

Sorry, I do not have anything online to provide you. Please forgive
all my iniquities.

> so you would accept this book, but when it says that Jesus was
> just a *prophet*..... :-/

Through the Holy Spirit, I know the words within the Holy Quran are
from GOD delivered to Mohammed by the Angel Gabriel at the end of the
40 day&night fast that the Holy Spirit led him to do. Without the Holy
Spirit, Mohammed would have perished (I write this from firsthand
experience). The Holy Spirit has also revealed to me why GOD has given
HIS guidance to the descendants of Ishmael, son of Abraham borne by
Sarah's handmaiden, Hagar.

Would be glad to share this if any express an interest.

In truth, Christ Jesus is identified as the Son of GOD in the Holy
Quran:

"They say: 'Allah hath begotten a Son. Glory be to HIM.' Nay, to HIM
belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth. Everything renders
worship to HIM." (Surah 2:116)

Indeed, the Holy Quran would have Muslims praise Christ Jesus at a
level higher than what the Muslims observe in Christians but at the
same level as written in the Holy Bible especially in the Gospel of
John...

...through LORD Jesus Christ all things have been made (John 1:3) ...

...if we were to fall silent in praising HIM, the rest of the planet
including the stones would cry out (John 12:19 and Luke 19:40)! ! !

Amen !

Laus Deo !

Marana tha !

A. L. M. (Surah 2:1)

May GOD heal your heart, dear neighbor Werner.

Michael Christ

Aug 5, 2006, 7:38:15 PM8/5/06
Andrew wrote:
> Those who are no longer of this world receive their guidance from the
> Holy Spirit, Who is not of this world.

:-)))).

Excellent.

Michael Christ

Saint Zombie

Aug 5, 2006, 7:42:08 PM8/5/06
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Heretical neighbor wrote:
>> On 5 Aug 2006 11:44:27 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <nosp...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Incorrect. The Holy Quran is described as the guidance delivered to
>> >Mohammed by the Angel Gabriel. Within the Surah of the Holy Quran, the
>> >Holy Spirit is described as being with Jesus Christ.
>>
>> Please provide evidence.
>
>Surah 2:87

Dear doctor whoever, or whatever.

There is this guy on the internet.

Thank you for my holy computer God.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2006, 3:46:41 AM8/6/06
Michael Christ wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> > Those who are no longer of this world receive their guidance from the
> > Holy Spirit, Who is not of this world.
>
> :-)))).
>
> Excellent.

HE is.

May our LORD's peace be with you, dear brother Michael.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

http://tinyurl.com/kqtvj

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2006, 9:15:20 AM8/6/06
Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> in <1154818835.5...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
> on 2006-08-05 announced this statement:

> > Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:

> >> Quote the *exact* words Andrew PLEASE,
> >
> > Certainly:
> >
> > "WE gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of
> > apostles; WE gave Jesus the Son of Mary clear signs and strengthened
> > HIM with the Holy Spirit." (Surah 2:87a)
>
> Who is the "WE" portion?

GOD

> And why would Jesus the Son of God need be strengthened....

HE came to this world in the flesh.

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." -- LORD Jesus Christ

> >> and it would be most helpful if
> >> your answer would include a online source for cross-reference..
> >
> > Sorry, I do not have anything online to provide you. Please forgive
> > all my iniquities.
>

> I might forgive *some* of yours but not all....

...and yet you expect GOD to forgive all your iniquities.

> >> so you would accept this book, but when it says that Jesus was
> >> just a *prophet*..... :-/
> >
> > Through the Holy Spirit, I know the words within the Holy Quran are
> > from GOD delivered to Mohammed by the Angel Gabriel at the end of the
> > 40 day&night fast that the Holy Spirit led him to do. Without the Holy
> > Spirit, Mohammed would have perished (I write this from firsthand
> > experience). The Holy Spirit has also revealed to me why GOD has given
> > HIS guidance to the descendants of Ishmael, son of Abraham borne by
> > Sarah's handmaiden, Hagar.
>

> Because the Christian thinkers of the first few centuries turned
> Jesus into a God, while in fact he was the *GREATEST* Human
> ever.

LORD Jesus Christ is GOD.

It seems you do not wish to know GOD's reason for giving the Holy Quran
to the Muslims.

> > Would be glad to share this if any express an interest.

Still willing. The reason in simply amazing. Those who read the
reason will know that it can come only from GOD the Holy Spirit.

Laus Deo ! ! !

> > In truth, Christ Jesus is identified as the Son of GOD in the
> > Holy Quran:
> >
> > "They say: 'Allah hath begotten a Son. Glory be to HIM.'
> > Nay, to HIM belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth.
> > Everything renders worship to HIM." (Surah 2:116)
>

> Yeah but who the son is is not named at all.

Here in the Holy Quran, Christians are identified as the ones saying

"Allah hath begotten a Son. Glory be to HIM."

> > Indeed, the Holy Quran would have Muslims praise Christ Jesus
> > at a level higher than what the Muslims observe in Christians
> > but at the same level as written in the Holy Bible especially
> > in the Gospel of John...
> >
> > ...through LORD Jesus Christ all things have been made (John
> > 1:3) ...
>

> Sorry doesn't say:
>
> John 1
>
> 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
> and the Word was God.
>
> 2 The same was in the beginning with God.
>
> 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any
> thing made that was made.

It seems you are unable to comprehend John 1:3

> The word was with God, and God created everything through the
> word.

LORD Jesus Christ is the living Word of GOD.

> > ...if we were to fall silent in praising HIM, the rest of the planet
> > including the stones would cry out (John 12:19 and Luke 19:40)! ! !
>

> John 12
>
> 19 The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, Perceive ye
> how ye prevail nothing? behold, the world is gone after him.
>
> And yet some time later a crowd of people called for the
> release of Barabbas, and Jesus be crucified.

Different crowd. One led by satan.

> > May GOD heal your heart, dear neighbor Werner.
>

> How come you have the delusion that my heart needs healing?

The truth is not delusion.

> It is a bloody muscle....

A healed heart will never stop beating as my heart will never stop
beating in LORD Jesus Christ.

May GOD still heal your heart despite your unbelief, dear neighbor

www.pulpitfire.org

Aug 6, 2006, 9:58:06 AM8/6/06

Michael,

I'm not sure if you answered me yet, but if you did, I didn't see it.
What "Holy Spirit" are you talking about?

Thanks

Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him from the dead.
Rely on this finished work alone for salvation (1 Cor. 15:1-3;
Eph. 2:8-10).
• Daily devotionals
• Bible questions and answers
• Community forum
• Live chatting
• Free at www.pulpitfire.org

Michael Christ

Aug 6, 2006, 10:51:41 AM8/6/06

"www.pulpitfire.org" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 23:38:15 GMT, "Michael Christ"
> <michaelm...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
>>Andrew wrote:
>>> Those who are no longer of this world receive their guidance from the
>>> Holy Spirit, Who is not of this world.
>>
>>:-)))).
>>
>>Excellent.
>>

>>Michael Christ
>>

> Michael,
>
> I'm not sure if you answered me yet, but if you did, I didn't see it.
> What "Holy Spirit" are you talking about?
>

> Thanks

But there is only one Holy Spirit?

Holy....Spirit.........says it all.

Michael Christ

www.pulpitfire.org

Aug 6, 2006, 10:50:44 AM8/6/06
On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 14:51:41 GMT, "Michael Christ"
<michaelm...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>"www.pulpitfire.org" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 23:38:15 GMT, "Michael Christ"
>> <michaelm...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>>>:-)))).
>>>
>>>Excellent.
>>>

>>>Michael Christ
>>>

>> Michael,
>>
>> I'm not sure if you answered me yet, but if you did, I didn't see it.
>> What "Holy Spirit" are you talking about?
>>

>> Thanks
>
>But there is only one Holy Spirit?
>
>Holy....Spirit.........says it all.
>

>Michael Christ

Then I assume you are talking about the Holy Spirit we know about from
the "Bible". If so, then it's hypocritical to pretend we don't need
the Bible, and the Bible is what tells us what we need to know about
how the Holy Spirit operates. If not, then you are not talking about
the same Holy Spirit.

So then, where does the Bible support the ideas you are claiming about
not needing the Bible?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2006, 12:43:45 PM8/6/06
www.pulpitfire.org wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 14:51:41 GMT, "Michael Christ"
> <michaelm...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> >"www.pulpitfire.org" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Michael,
> >>
> >> I'm not sure if you answered me yet, but if you did, I didn't see it.
> >> What "Holy Spirit" are you talking about?
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >
> >But there is only one Holy Spirit?
> >
> >Holy....Spirit.........says it all.
> >
> >Michael Christ
>
> Then I assume you are talking about the Holy Spirit we know about from
> the "Bible".

In truth, we know the Holy Spirit because our LORD sent HIM to help and
guide us as our Great Counselor and Comforter and not because of
reading the Bible. Simply look around at all of our non-believing
neighbors who have read the Bible and don't know GOD.

> If so, then it's hypocritical to pretend we don't need
> the Bible, and the Bible is what tells us what we need to know about
> how the Holy Spirit operates.

The Holy Bible is simply the written Word of GOD. Nothing more...
nothing less. In truth, whether this "seed" grows into a fruitbearing
vine depends on whether there is love in our hearts. Once the "seed"
grows, it disappears.

> If not, then you are not talking about the same Holy Spirit.

That is not what I discern.

> So then, where does the Bible support the ideas you are claiming about
> not needing the Bible?

Actually, this has already been discussed and you were directed to John
5:39-40

"You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you
possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about ME,
yet you refuse to come to ME to have life." -- LORD Jesus Christ

This reminds me of something I would personally share with you in my
walk with Christ Jesus. Just as I do not open the Hurst Heart,
textbook of cardiology, to answer the questions of my patients, I do
not open the Holy Bible to answer the questions of those who are asking
me about my relationship with LORD Jesus Christ. Neither would instill
confidence in the listener. The amazing thing is that when there is a
need to give book, chapter, and verse of the location where something
can be found in the Bible, the Holy Spirit helps me as our Great
Counselor with this information at that particular moment.

May GOD heal your heart, dear brother Randy.

www.pulpitfire.org

Aug 6, 2006, 6:17:42 PM8/6/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > So then, where does the Bible support the ideas you are claiming about
> > not needing the Bible?
>
> Actually, this has already been discussed and you were directed to John
> 5:39-40
>
> "You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you
> possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about ME,
> yet you refuse to come to ME to have life." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
> This reminds me of something I would personally share with you in my
> walk with Christ Jesus. Just as I do not open the Hurst Heart,
> textbook of cardiology, to answer the questions of my patients, I do
> not open the Holy Bible to answer the questions of those who are asking
> me about my relationship with LORD Jesus Christ. Neither would instill
> confidence in the listener. The amazing thing is that when there is a
> need to give book, chapter, and verse of the location where something
> can be found in the Bible, the Holy Spirit helps me as our Great
> Counselor with this information at that particular moment.
>
> May GOD heal your heart, dear brother Randy.

Why do you imply my heart needs to be healed? It's not an either/or
situation, where you must either trust in the Scriptures, or trust in
Christ. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Rom.
10:17). We trust in Chirst by the faith that comes from hearing the
word of God proclaimed.

www.pulpitfire.org

Aug 6, 2006, 6:36:39 PM8/6/06
One more thing, Dr. Chung:

I have you in a kill filter, as well as a kill filter for any thread
that contains your name, just because I'm tired of all the spam that
goes on with people attacking you and you trying to draw attention to
yourself. However, I'm not unwilling to communicate with you if you
want to specifically address a post to me. My e-mail address is valid
as it appears in the header. If you are replying to me, please include
my e-mail address as a recipient. Otherwise, I may not see your
replies, unless I just happen to check gmail newsgroups.

Thanks

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2006, 8:14:30 PM8/6/06
Randy wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > > So then, where does the Bible support the ideas you are claiming about
> > > not needing the Bible?
> >
> > Actually, this has already been discussed and you were directed to John
> > 5:39-40
> >
> > "You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you
> > possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about ME,
> > yet you refuse to come to ME to have life." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> > This reminds me of something I would personally share with you in my
> > walk with Christ Jesus. Just as I do not open the Hurst Heart,
> > textbook of cardiology, to answer the questions of my patients, I do
> > not open the Holy Bible to answer the questions of those who are asking
> > me about my relationship with LORD Jesus Christ. Neither would instill
> > confidence in the listener. The amazing thing is that when there is a
> > need to give book, chapter, and verse of the location where something
> > can be found in the Bible, the Holy Spirit helps me as our Great
> > Counselor with this information at that particular moment.
> >
> > May GOD heal your heart, dear brother Randy.
>
> Why do you imply my heart needs to be healed?

This knowledge comes from the Holy Spirit.

> It's not an either/or
> situation, where you must either trust in the Scriptures, or trust in
> Christ.

Correct.

> Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Rom.
> 10:17).

Correct.

> We trust in Chirst by the faith that comes from hearing the
> word of God proclaimed.

Actually, the choice to place our faith in LORD Jesus Christ arises
from the free will that GOD has generously each of us.

May GOD continue to heal your heart, dear brother Randy.

Michael Christ

Aug 6, 2006, 9:15:02 PM8/6/06

Pulpitfire wrote:
> Then I assume you are talking about the Holy Spirit we know about from
> the "Bible". If so, then it's hypocritical to pretend we don't need
> the Bible, and the Bible is what tells us what we need to know about
> how the Holy Spirit operates. If not, then you are not talking about
> the same Holy Spirit.
>
> So then, where does the Bible support the ideas you are claiming about
> not needing the Bible?

Do you think what you have written is clever, Pulpitfire??

It is through the heart that a man believes unto righteousness not human
mind logic, Pulpitfire. That is why Dave can't see any further than his
mind. God can only be approached and understood with the heart.

Now read the rest of this post with your heart.

What I have been saying is prophectic regarding the Bible.

Read what I have been saying again.

For example..."A time is coming when your Bible will be put down."

What do you think they did in the past for a thousand years or so when the
majority could not read or write the hallowed 'ink'.

God is not a book.

Read your scriptures and open your eyes to them...

Joh 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which,
if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself
could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

How big is your God? What kind of relationship do you want with Him.

On your wedding night did you/do you want a book to lie on the pillow
between you and your wife that you must read that says, "How to make a
marriage work?"

There is no marrying or giving in marriage in heaven, there will be a
marriage celebration.

Look, whatever you seek to say against me, it matters not for I know what I
know, and nothing can move that. This is not about me trying to reassure
myself about some stupid theology, this is about you and your edification,
your hope, your freedom, you.

Prophecy is given you so that you will know when the time comes what to do.

Michael Christ

www.pulpitfire.org

Aug 6, 2006, 10:29:12 PM8/6/06

Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17).
You are not proclaiming the word of God, therefore, you are not
promoting the kind of faith that comes from God.

• Free at www.pulpitfire.org

www.pulpitfire.org

Aug 6, 2006, 11:00:56 PM8/6/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > We trust in Chirst by the faith that comes from hearing the
> > word of God proclaimed.
>
> Actually, the choice to place our faith in LORD Jesus Christ arises
> from the free will that GOD has generously each of us.

No it does not. There's not one verse in the Bible that says that, and
there are several passages that teach the exact opposite:

1) Rom. 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will
have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Rom. 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that
runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

This passage directly says that salvation is not of man who willeth,
but of God who shows mercy. God is determined to demonstrate that He
is absolutely sovereign in the salvation of sinners. Read Romans 9
again.

2) John 3:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to
become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
John 3:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the
flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

a) The people who receive Christ were "born". Did you decide that you
were going to be born physically? Did your parents ask for your
consent, and were you only born after agreeing to it? No. You made no
decision whatever to be born physically, and neither did any
unregenerate decision you made bring about your salvation.

b) The people who believe on Christ are not born "of the will of the
flesh", "nor of the will of man". How plain can the Bible state the
fact that people are not born spiritually "of the will of man"? Now,
show a similar statement that supposedly demonstrates that salvation is
a decision that the unregenerate make, and which results in their
salvation.

c) The people who believe on Christ are born of the will "of God".

This passage directly states people are NOT born of the will of man,
but that they are born of the will of God, and no one makes a decision
to be born. The idea you make a decision for God, based on your "free
will", is taught nowhere in the Bible.

3) The unregenerate mind is not even capable of making a favorable
decision for God.

a) Ro 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not
subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

b) Eph 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and
sins;

The unsaved are against God, and cannot subject themself to the will of
God. They are spiritually dead, mentally darkened, and morally
depraved (Eph. 2 - 5). It is utterly impossible for an unregenerate
person to make a decision for their own salvation. They trust in and
receive Christ only when God imparts saving faith through the preaching
of the gospel (Rom. 10:17), and works in them both to will and do of
His pleasure (Php. 2:13).

> May GOD continue to heal your heart, dear brother Randy.

You apparently can't even say one prayer or fast for one day without
informing the whole world about it.

You decieve yourself in constantly asserting that everything you say
and do comes by the guidance of the Holy Spirit, when about 75% of it
contradicts the plain teaching of the Bible. Meanwhile, when people do
base their theology soundly on the word of God, you pretend they are
the ones who lack the Spirit's guiding, and need your prayer.

Woe to Him who calls evil good and good evil. You are the one in need
of prayer, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. You think you just
have to go around claiming that you are guided by the Holy Spirit, and
that makes it so, and proves that everyone else is not? You are either
self deceived with category 10 arrogance, or a brazen liar.

www.pulpitfire.org

Aug 6, 2006, 11:03:38 PM8/6/06
Michael Christ wrote:

> > So then, where does the Bible support the ideas you are claiming about
> > not needing the Bible?
>
> Do you think what you have written is clever, Pulpitfire??

> It is through the heart that a man believes unto righteousness not human
> mind logic, Pulpitfire. That is why Dave can't see any further than his
> mind. God can only be approached and understood with the heart.

Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Rom. 10:17).
You do not proclaim the word of God, therefore you do not promote the

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2006, 1:06:24 AM8/7/06
www.pulpitfire.org wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > > We trust in Chirst by the faith that comes from hearing the
> > > word of God proclaimed.
> >
> > Actually, the choice to place our faith in LORD Jesus Christ arises
> > from the free will that GOD has generously each of us.
>
> No it does not.

Our love for GOD is proof of the free will that GOD has generously
given each of us.

Do you not love GOD ?

> There's not one verse in the Bible that says that, and
> there are several passages that teach the exact opposite:
>
> 1) Rom. 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will
> have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Yes, GOD too has free will.

HIS love for us is proof of HIS free will (John 3:16).

We are made in HIS image after all.

> Rom. 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that
> runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Yes, if it were not for HIS choice to be merciful, we would not have
HIS salvation solely of our own free will.

> This passage directly says that salvation is not of man who willeth,
> but of God who shows mercy.

Yes, GOD's will is infinite. It is HIS will and not ours that will be
done.

> God is determined to demonstrate that He
> is absolutely sovereign in the salvation of sinners.

HE is.

> Read Romans 9
> again.

No need. All of GOD's Word is emblazoned on my circumcised heart.

Romans 9 actually supports the fact that GOD has given each of us free
will.

> 2) John 3:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to
> become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
> John 3:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the
> flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
>
> a) The people who receive Christ were "born".

Correct.

> Did you decide that you were going to be born physically?

No.

However, I did choose to place my faith in LORD Jesus Christ, thereby
choosing to be reborn of water and Holy Spirit... "not of blood, nor of
the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD" ... for the
Holy Spirit is GOD.

> Did your parents ask for your

> consent, and were you only born after agreeing to it? No.

Correct.

> You made no
> decision whatever to be born physically, and neither did any
> unregenerate decision you made bring about your salvation.

Correct.

> b) The people who believe on Christ are not born "of the will of the
> flesh", "nor of the will of man". How plain can the Bible state the
> fact that people are not born spiritually "of the will of man"?

Correct. We are reborn of water and the Holy Spirit and not of the
will of man. Indeed, this rebirth was not forced upon us by the will
of man (person who is of this world). We chose this when we chose to
place our faith in LORD Jesus Christ. At that very instant when the
decision is made, we are no longer of this world but of GOD so that our
wills become also of GOD and not of man.

> Now,
> show a similar statement that supposedly demonstrates that salvation is
> a decision that the unregenerate make, and which results in their
> salvation.

What you have cited is sufficient for the discerning to understand what
the Holy Spirit has guided me to write above.

> c) The people who believe on Christ are born of the will "of God".

Correct.

> This passage directly states people are NOT born of the will of man,
> but that they are born of the will of God, and no one makes a decision
> to be born. The idea you make a decision for God, based on your "free
> will", is taught nowhere in the Bible.

Correct.

> 3) The unregenerate mind is not even capable of making a favorable
> decision for God.
>
> a) Ro 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not
> subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
>
> b) Eph 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and
> sins;
>
> The unsaved are against God, and cannot subject themself to the will of
> God. They are spiritually dead, mentally darkened, and morally
> depraved (Eph. 2 - 5). It is utterly impossible for an unregenerate
> person to make a decision for their own salvation. They trust in and
> receive Christ only when God imparts saving faith through the preaching
> of the gospel (Rom. 10:17), and works in them both to will and do of
> His pleasure (Php. 2:13).

See above.

> > May GOD continue to heal your heart, dear brother Randy.
>
> You apparently can't even say one prayer or fast for one day without
> informing the whole world about it.

It remains your choice to judge me.

It remains my choice to continue praying for you.

> You decieve yourself in constantly asserting that everything you say
> and do comes by the guidance of the Holy Spirit, when about 75% of it
> contradicts the plain teaching of the Bible.

Not for the discerning.

> Meanwhile, when people do
> base their theology soundly on the word of God, you pretend they are
> the ones who lack the Spirit's guiding, and need your prayer.

Your being offended by my praying for you does not bode well for where
you are in your walk with Christ Jesus.

> Woe to Him who calls evil good and good evil. You are the one in need
> of prayer

Would welcome any and all prayers on my behalf.

> , and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Will continue to welcome HIS guidance.

> You think you just
> have to go around claiming that you are guided by the Holy Spirit, and
> that makes it so, and proves that everyone else is not?

The proof is in the fruit we bear which resides in our hearts for GOD
to see.

> You are either
> self deceived with category 10 arrogance, or a brazen liar.

Name-calling shows that you have strayed from Christ Jesus' side.

May GOD continue to heal your heart, dear brother Randy.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Saint Zombie

Aug 7, 2006, 7:22:12 PM8/7/06
On 31 Jul 2006 00:04:37 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Name-calling remains a tell for those with satan's mark emblazoned
>across their foreheads.

Yea, you should stop that obsessive behavior.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2006, 10:17:38 PM8/7/06
Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:
> cut "S.M.C" so that Andrew will be the only one to be blamed for
> cross-posting there...

... revealing your fear of the opinions of others who are of this
world.

In truth, if the Holy Spirit were with you, HE would embolden you to
praise and glorify GOD without fear of anything that is of this world.

Therefore, WE have established from the outset with complete certainty
that you are without the Holy Spirit.

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> in <1154870120.7...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>
> on 2006-08-06 announced this statement:

> > Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:
> >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> >> in <1154818835.5...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
> >> on 2006-08-05 announced this statement:

> >> Who is the "WE" portion?
> >
> > GOD
>

> So God is giving himself clear signs (you hold the view that
> Jesus *IS* GOD) ... Jesus when he was born didn't remember why
> he came, and needed signs. Oh Dude you are so hilarious. Read
> what the above passage says and comprehend it.

> "WE gave Jesus the Son of Mary clear signs"

> Now "What" were the *clear" signs that Jesus received from God?

HIS miracles.

> Mark 1
>
> 10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the
> heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon
> him:
>
> 11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my
> beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
>
> Now this would be *ONE* Sign given to Jesus.

Actually, this is not one of the signs (miracles).

> What are the others about which the Quran speaks?

The Quran does not speak. HIS miracles are described throughout all
four Gospels of the Holy Bible.

> >> And why would Jesus the Son of God need be strengthened....
> >
> > HE came to this world in the flesh.
> >
> > "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>

> Jesus was speaking about sinful weak humans who couldn't stay
> awake for a couple of hours.

It seems you would limit the meaning of HIS words to just what is
written in the Bible.

What I have written is the guidance of the Holy Spirit to write HIS
words for this moment in time for this discussion to explain the Holy
Spirit strengthening the mortal flesh of Jesus while HE was here on
earth as the son of Mary (Man) for superhuman feats such as fasting in
the desert, enduring the scourging, and the crucifixion until death.

> Surely you will not say that Jesus
> is weaker then those who where with him in the Garden of
> Gethsemane?

HIS mortal body was strengthened by the Holy Spirit so that mortal
Jesus was stronger than those who were with HIM in the Garden.

> The Holy Spirit tells me now you insult Jesus, when
> you imply that Jesus in the flesh was weak...

WE have already established that you are without the Holy Spirit.

See above.

Bottomline: You are untruthful. Indeed, you have chosen to bear false
witness about the Holy Spirit.

May GOD heal your heart by forgiving your blaspheming the Holy Spirit,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 9, 2006, 6:25:32 AM8/9/06
Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> in <1155003457.9...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
> on 2006-08-08 announced this statement:

> > Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:
>
> >> cut "S.M.C" so that Andrew will be the only one to be blamed
> >> for cross-posting there...
> >
> > ... revealing your fear of the opinions of others who are of
> > this world.
> >
> > In truth, if the Holy Spirit were with you, HE would embolden
> > you to praise and glorify GOD without fear of anything that is
> > of this world.
>
> Not fear but respecting the wishes of others.

That is not what I discern.

May GOD continue to heal your heart thereby making you more discerning,

www.pulpitfire.org

Aug 15, 2006, 11:21:40 AM8/15/06
On 6 Aug 2006 17:14:30 -0700,
in article <1154909670....@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>> Why do you imply my heart needs to be healed?
>
>This knowledge comes from the Holy Spirit.

No noble person will agree with you until you demonstrate this claim
from Scripture (Acts 17:11).

>> It's not an either/or
>> situation, where you must either trust in the Scriptures, or trust in
>> Christ.
>
>Correct.
>
>> Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Rom.
>> 10:17).
>
>Correct.
>
>> We trust in Chirst by the faith that comes from hearing the
>> word of God proclaimed.
>
>Actually, the choice to place our faith in LORD Jesus Christ arises
>from the free will that GOD has generously each of us.

Faith is a gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast (Eph.
2:8-9). It is God who works in us both to will and to do of His good
pleasure (Php. 2:13). The unregenerate mind is spiritually dead,
mentally darkened, and morally depraved (Eph. 2 - 5), so that it
cannot render a favorable decision for God (Romans 8:7), until such
time as God imparts saving faith. Those who are lost have to be
dragged to Christ (John 6:44). We are born not of the will of man,
but of God (John 1:12-13). Salvation is not of man who wills, but of
God who shows mercy (Romans 9).

You do not have, nor can any unregenerate person muster up the will to
trust Christ for salvation, until such time as God imparts saving
faith to that individual. God has specifically chosen to demonstrate
that the salvation of sinners is based entirely on His sovereign
choice, and not theirs, so that He alone can have the glory for our
salvation (Romans 9).

>May GOD continue to heal your heart, dear brother Randy.

The heart Doctor who diagnoses *everyone* with an ongoing heart
problem. Maybe the Florida hospital was correct, and you *were*
misdiagnosing healthy people as having heart problems.

• Free at www.pulpitfire.org

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2006, 2:09:31 PM8/15/06
www.pulpitfire.org wrote:
> On 6 Aug 2006 17:14:30 -0700,
> in article <1154909670....@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >> Why do you imply my heart needs to be healed?
> >
> >This knowledge comes from the Holy Spirit.
>
> No noble person will agree with you until you demonstrate this claim
> from Scripture (Acts 17:11).

Our LORD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to convince.

TeaRose

Jun 15, 2012, 3:10:02 PM6/15/12