Re: Must get BP lower!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2011, 11:49:09 PM6/4/11
Chris Malcolm wrote:
> For some time after diagnosis with diabetes my BP hovered around
> 70/145 at around 55bpm. A few years ago it was around 75/150. The last
> year has been very difficult. I've been too busy to take the long
> walks and cycles I used to, and my daily home exercises became very
> irregular. We're entertaining more visitors, many of whom like my
> coffee a lot, so I'm now drinking nearer 4 cups a days compared to my
> earlier 2. I've also started eating out more often with others at
> venues of their choice, which means I'm more often faced with an
> unsuitable menu and tempted into thinking, "oh well, one night of
> indulgence won't hurt".

The absolutely only healthy way to resist the temptation and not fall
into temptation (confusing desire with need) is by carrying our food
scale to those "venues of their choice" and using it so that we can
continue to http://WDJW.net/Guard our body by holding to the right
daily amount (32 oz) of food.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 5, 2011, 3:37:59 AM6/5/11
On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 20:49:09 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is an insane stalker, who sabotages public emergency
systems.

He is a case for the police.
--
Krebsforum Lazarus
Das Forum für alternative Krebstherapie

http://www.krebsforum-lazarus.ch

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2011, 5:24:17 AM6/5/11
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Aribert's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

In reference to this physician's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prayer
list:

http://tinyurl.com/4pcwg3x

> ... wants the death of more than 260 persons who he has in his
> online deathlist.
>
> Can the police of Atlanta prevent him running amok?

Atlanta police know that a prayer list is not a death (curse) list...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f9d0348afabb61?

...so they would be justified to have you possibly extradited here to
the U.S. to be charged with libel & defamation:

http://tinyurl.com/libel-defamation

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bda9bd5e0d4f589d?

Additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a332f19d1380d4c7?

Aribert Deckers (aka not-so-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > not-so-Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Aribert, a new heart
and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be
born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Urim Thummim

Jun 5, 2011, 5:26:55 AM6/5/11
On Jun 4, 8:49 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Chris Malcolm wrote:
> > For some time after diagnosis with diabetes my BP hovered around
> > 70/145 at around 55bpm. A few years ago it was around 75/150. The last
> > year has been very difficult. I've been too busy to take the long
> > walks and cycles I used to, and my daily home exercises became very
> > irregular. We're entertaining more visitors, many of whom like my
> > coffee a lot, so I'm now drinking nearer 4 cups a days compared to my
> > earlier 2. I've also started eating out more often with others at
> > venues of their choice, which means I'm more often faced with an
> > unsuitable menu and tempted into thinking, "oh well, one night of
> > indulgence won't hurt".

And this is the guy Mr. Chung uses as the 2pid-0mer poster-boy? LOL!

> The absolutely only healthy way to resist the temptation and not fall
> into temptation (confusing desire with need)

Ah yes, willpower, the greatest weight loss/management failure of them
all.

> is by carrying our food
> scale to those "venues of their choice"

Ah yes, dependency, the second greatest weight loss/management failure
of them all.

Do like I did, Chris. Very slowly retrain your brain to think
differently about food consumption.

I went from 240 to 160 in 2 years. My BP is 115/65. No diets, no
charts, no plans, no pills and... no food scale. It's just become 2nd
nature for me to eat a lot less and to eat healthier foods :-)

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 5, 2011, 10:57:42 AM6/5/11
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 02:24:17 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
>Aribert's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
>commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

That, again, is part of the insane shit which Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung spits
into the faces of the patients he harasses day and night.

And do not forget that he has an online deathlist of more than 260 persons who
he does not like, so he asks his god to kill them for him.

Can the police of Atlanta prevent Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung from running amok?

These police officers can. They will take the complaints against Satan Andrew
Ben Hua Chung.

FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM!

Sheriff Neil Warren
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, GA 30090
Telephone: 770-499-4609
E-mail: neil....@cobbcounty.org

Chief Deputy Sheriff Lynda Coker
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, GA 30090
Telephone: 770-499-4609
E-mail: lco...@bellsouth.net

Nancy Bodiford
Executive Assistance
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Telephone: (770) 499-4609
Facsimile: (770) 499-4792
E-mail: me...@CobbSheriff.Org

Paula Morris
Assistant
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Telephone: (770) 499-4611
Facsimile: (770) 499-4792
E-mail: Paula....@CobbCounty.Org

Kimberly Norrell
Assistant
Cobb County Sheriff's Office
Public Safety Building, Second Floor
185 Roswell Street
Marietta, GA 30090

Telephone: 770-499-4617
E-mail: Kimberly...@cobbcounty.org

I give the advice to file a complaint against Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung. These
police offers know, who he is. And what. Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a
criminal, who sabotages public emergency systems. He is a case for the court and
will end in a padded cell.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2011, 3:19:23 PM6/5/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account out of fear of persecution by his unredeemed
friends&family who cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth and who
think he was mocking their condition (that they are no better than
socks as evident by their not being able to do what his sock can do):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name. Moreover,
he would not have fearfully deleted his YouTube account as witnessed
by all when challenged by others who took offense accusing him of
mocking Jesus although saying "Jesus is LORD" glorifies Him even when
done via a sockpuppet.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would stop unwittingly exposing
himself as a fraud here while trying to hide behind various fake names
as he tries to steal the credentials of others.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?

What's really his credentials anyway?

Likely none because of mental illness:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5720bf4d940f5626?

Moreover, impersonating a licensed physician as he has done a number
of times here on Usenet is a felony:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d80bb1ae64d18eb?

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> > Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
> > food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.
>
> Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
> personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat irrespective of
> calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?

Yes. See Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical
evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)
of daily real food (manna) as prescribed by the Great Physician
(Exodus 16+16=32 oz) Who is this HeartDoc's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) Boss (LORD).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

prodigal Ace* (aka Brian G. Kelley, PhD) wrote:

> > Thus, it remains much smarter to http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and
> > instead,http://WDJW.net/Guard the body by holding to the right daily amount
> > (32 oz) of food in order to lose the VAT thereby possibly curing the
> > type-2 diabetes.
> >
> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> > more sophisticated and smarter:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?
>
> For which there is no clinical study.

Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It remains
this physician's choice to not publish it since it pales in comparison
to the comparably sized but much longer duration 40 year clinical
study by the Great Physician, Who is this physician's Boss, Who
published this in the Bible with the miraculous results of 100%
efficacy (Deuteronomy 8:4). This choice to not publish results that do
not add to what is reported in the Bible would be this lead
investigator's right. Truth is simply reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

prodigal Ace* wrote:
> Studies at places like Emory are funded / given grants

Not all studies at private institutions like Emory are funded by
public grants and indeed, the studies involving the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach remain a privately-funded volunteer effort involving Emory
physicians:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cd7b7e8786b1914?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:
> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Yours is a terrible delusion that has led to the insane behavior of
eating children (2 Kings 6:29):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy, which is
wonderful:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie. Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is simply reality and the reality is that you are at risk for
the insane behavior of eating children (2 Kings 6:29).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

Instead, you are a psychopath:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:
> > > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> > >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
> >
> > If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> > cause of death on their death certificates.
>
> If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
> death certificates, people don't die from it.

Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:
You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> > of their disease.
> >
> > The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
> > restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.
>
> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

Lie.

This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
alternative right daily amount of real food.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d1b49966a79db71b?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

IMVC is the International Medical VAT Cure (aka http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach )

Now stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14).

May GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than ever causing you
to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever thereby helping you
realize that if hunger were starvation you would be dying a thousand
deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:

(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Urim Thummim

Jun 6, 2011, 3:25:31 AM6/6/11
Let's see... Today I ate two small slices of pizza, 6 peanut butter
cracker sandwiches, a spinach salad with a little bit of grilled
chicken and drank 8oz of low sodium V8. I usually don't keep track of
what I eat, but this is pretty typical daily volume wise. Am I hungry?
Nope.

A*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2011, 4:00:05 AM6/6/11

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?

Thus confirming that you are indeed prodigal and really need to turn
away (repent) from your intentionally ignorant (ignoring weight of
meals) commission of the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony in order to
be blessed (Luke 6:21a) by GOD else something worse (John 5:14) like a
heart attack or stroke may happen to you.

prodigal Ace* earlier wrote:

> > Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
> > food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.
>
> Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
> personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat irrespective of
> calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?

Yes. See Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical
evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)
of daily real food (manna) as prescribed by the Great Physician
(Exodus 16+16=32 oz) Who is this HeartDoc's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) Boss (LORD).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cd7b7e8786b1914?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

Now please stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to you (John
5:14).

In the interim, may GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than

[...]

Urim Thummim

Jun 6, 2011, 7:55:49 AM6/6/11

And I'm still not hungry.

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 6, 2011, 11:50:52 AM6/6/11
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 12:19:23 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
>that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.

Emory did never make such a study. Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a rotten liar.

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 6, 2011, 11:59:26 AM6/6/11
On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 01:00:05 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
>that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, how insane can he be to make this lie AGAIN?

1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist

Jun 6, 2011, 2:36:54 PM6/6/11

"Urim Thummim" <white...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Don't forget the importance of plenty of exercise to help bring down
BP....{;o;}

Jeff...

Urim Thummim

Jun 7, 2011, 2:41:04 AM6/7/11
On Jun 6, 11:36 am, "1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist"
<jnhickl...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> "Urim Thummim" <whitestu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Well, if I brought it down any further, it might be too low. 107/59
today. Nonetheless I ran 6 miles, and also did 500 jumping jacks and
150 pushups over the course of the day.
People who are overweight often use exercise as a compensator. I know
I did. "Sure, I'll have an extra slice of pie and then I'll make up
for it by spending some extra time on the treadmill". Usually the only
effective way to lower BP is to lose the excess body fat permanently.
The only effective way to lose weight is to slowly retrain your brain
on how you think about food. Basically I naturally eat about the same
as someone who's had a gastric bypass, lapband et al. I'm sure glad
I'm not dependent upon a food scale or willpower.

And I'm still not hungry...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2011, 6:21:39 AM6/9/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ca4ad6a56f67f4e2?

prodigal Ace* (aka Brian G. Kelley, PhD) earlier wrote:

> > Thus, it remains much smarter to http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and
> > instead,http://WDJW.net/Guard the body by holding to the right daily amount
> > (32 oz) of food in order to lose the VAT thereby possibly curing the
> > type-2 diabetes.
> >
> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> > more sophisticated and smarter:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?
>
> For which there is no clinical study.

Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cd7b7e8786b1914?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER

Approach to get our http://WDJW.net/Status and then http://WDJW.net/Update
so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Brian Gene Kelley

Jun 9, 2011, 7:35:04 AM6/9/11
Andrew B. Chung lied:

> Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
> YouTube account

Lie. This is my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/bkfjinlv?feature=mhee

> out of fear of persecution by his unredeemed
> friends&family who cannot say "Jesus is LORD"
> with their mouth

Lie. These are my friends&family saying "Jesus is LORD"
with their mouth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc0_DylzOqw&feature=related

The fact that Mr. Chung can't provide a similar video (even though he
has lots of videos of himself posted to YouTube) proves he has no
real life redeemed friends&family. How sad for him, apparently none of
the redeemed want to be associated with Mr. Chung the reprobate
counterfeit Christian in real life :-P

Whereas I can easily prove that I have lots of real life redeemed
friends&family, completely contrary to Mr. Chung's blatant lies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDgRZp2NHg4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUd_cGafXcE

And what did my very close friend Bill call me? "Brian"? Yes, he
called me "Brian" not "Ace".

Here's me being called "Brian" again on a live radio show, by my
friend (have had dinner with etc) Steve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UKDV4YkOws

> and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
> Ace's

Delusional Mr. Chung supposedly praying for a pseudonym instead of
actually praying for a
real person.

Weighing in @156 lbs today (BMI 21) BP 109/68. No hunger. No
monotonous food scale dependency.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Norm MacDonald

Jun 9, 2011, 8:38:42 PM6/9/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> ... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
> Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
> YouTube account out of fear of persecution by his unredeemed
> friends&family who cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth and who
> think he was mocking their condition (that they are no better than
> socks as evident by their not being able to do what his sock can do):
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Once again, Charlie did not repeat himself.....just a little note for the
discerning.

Brian Gene Kelley

Jun 10, 2011, 12:51:02 AM6/10/11
Andrew B. Chung pathologically lied:

> Evidence that Ace* is born again

Error. Ace* is a Usenet pseudonym. Pseudonyms don't become
born again :-)

> (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
> YouTube account

Pathological lie. This is my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/bkfjinlv?feature=mhee

> out of fear of persecution by his unredeemed

> friends&family who cannot say "Jesus is LORD"
> with their mouth

Delusion. This is me saying "Jesus is LORD" with redeemed
friends&family
for all the unredeemed in the world to see and hear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc0_DylzOqw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDgRZp2NHg4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUd_cGafXcE

And appearing on Christian radio programs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UKDV4YkOws

This concisely proves that man-child Chung is delusional, pathological
and just plain ridiculous.

And obviously has the hots for me - yuck.

People on Usenet have been telling Mr. Chung he's a kook for years.
But of course he can't/won't listen. However I'm still hopeful for him
that one day it might sink in.

Jan Drew

Jun 10, 2011, 1:38:42 AM6/10/11

Chris Malcolm wrote:
> For some time after diagnosis with diabetes my BP hovered around
> 70/145 at around 55bpm. A few years ago it was around 75/150. The last
> year has been very difficult. I've been too busy to take the long
> walks and cycles I used to, and my daily home exercises became very
> irregular. We're entertaining more visitors, many of whom like my
> coffee a lot, so I'm now drinking nearer 4 cups a days compared to my
> earlier 2. I've also started eating out more often with others at
> venues of their choice, which means I'm more often faced with an
> unsuitable menu and tempted into thinking, "oh well, one night of
> indulgence won't hurt".

The absolutely only healthy way to resist the temptation and not fall

into temptation (confusing desire with need) is by carrying our food
scale to those "venues of their choice" and using it so that we can

continue to http://WDJW.net/Guard our body by holding to the right
daily amount (32 oz) of food.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER

Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=146776...

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=146776...

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=146776...

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=146776...

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=146776...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 10, 2011, 2:18:49 AM6/10/11
On Jun 9, 10:38 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...@aol.com> wrote:
> Chris Malcolm wrote:
> > For some time after diagnosis with diabetes my BP hovered around
> > 70/145 at around 55bpm. A few years ago it was around 75/150. The last
> > year has been very difficult. I've been too busy to take the long
> > walks and cycles I used to, and my daily home exercises became very
> > irregular. We're entertaining more visitors, many of whom like my
> > coffee a lot, so I'm now drinking nearer 4 cups a days compared to my
> > earlier 2. I've also started eating out more often with others at
> > venues of their choice, which means I'm more often faced with an
> > unsuitable menu and tempted into thinking, "oh well, one night of
> > indulgence won't hurt".
>
> The absolutely only healthy way to resist the temptation and not fall
> into temptation (confusing desire with need) is by carrying our food
> scale to those "venues of their choice" and using it so that we can
> continue tohttp://WDJW.net/Guardour body by holding to the right

> daily amount (32 oz) of food.
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>
> We do this by weighing our meals per thehttp://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER

> Approach to get our...
>
> http://WDJW.net/Status

<Big Snip>

Proof that Jan Drew is one of Chung's many sockpuppets.

Here's another one:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9d7a224b9cb6b8e0

LOL!

TicToc

Jun 10, 2011, 2:34:41 AM6/10/11
On 6/5/2011 2:26 AM, Urim Thummim wrote:
> On Jun 4, 8:49 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"<lo...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>> Chris Malcolm wrote:
>>> For some time after diagnosis with diabetes my BP hovered around
>>> 70/145 at around 55bpm. A few years ago it was around 75/150. The last
>>> year has been very difficult. I've been too busy to take the long
>>> walks and cycles I used to, and my daily home exercises became very
>>> irregular. We're entertaining more visitors, many of whom like my
>>> coffee a lot, so I'm now drinking nearer 4 cups a days compared to my
>>> earlier 2. I've also started eating out more often with others at
>>> venues of their choice, which means I'm more often faced with an
>>> unsuitable menu and tempted into thinking, "oh well, one night of
>>> indulgence won't hurt".
>
> And this is the guy Mr. Chung uses as the 2pid-0mer poster-boy? LOL!

LOL indeed. Proof from the inventor him/herself that it fails to work.

Norm MacDonald

Jun 10, 2011, 2:43:56 AM6/10/11

"Brian Gene Kelley, PhD" <stardust...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<Big Snip>

Here's another one:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9d7a224b9cb6b8e0

LOL!

---

This just proves what I've been saying all along. Chung has sand in his
vagina.

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 10, 2011, 4:59:41 PM6/10/11
On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 22:38:42 -0700 (PDT), Jan Drew <jdrew...@aol.com> wrote:

Oh, Janet Mae Drew now support the idiotic bullshit posted by Satan Andrew Ben
Hua Chung.

How drunk can one be to do something so damned insane?

Vollalternative Schmerzbehandlung

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amalanc1.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2011, 4:03:18 AM6/11/11

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ca4ad6a56f67f4e2?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cd7b7e8786b1914?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our http://WDJW.net/Status and then http://WDJW.net/Update
so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:

(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 11, 2011, 5:46:26 AM6/11/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Name-calling is by definition lying.
>
> Ace* is a deluded prodigal reprobate fraud.

Yep, Chung just proved himself a liar again by his own definition :-)

This concisely proves that girly-man-child Chung is delusional,

pathological and just plain ridiculous.

And apparently has the hots for me as well - yuck.

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 11, 2011, 9:38:46 AM6/11/11
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 01:03:18 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
>that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.

That is a lie. Emory didn't.

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 12, 2011, 6:32:16 AM6/12/11
On Jun 11, 2:46 am, "Brian Gene Kelley, PhD" <whitestu...@gmail.com>