Unethical practices toward patients ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2011, 8:27:23 AM6/18/11
Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> Cardiologist's 'acts of omission' lead to disbarment from practice
>
> By Archana Jyoti
> The Pioneer
> Saturday, June 11, 2011
>
> Indraprasth aka New Delhi - The Medical Council of India has
> suspended the licence of senior cardiologist Dr Rakesh Verma of the
> Delhi-based Safdarjung Hospital for indulging in unethical practices
> and violation of the "faith" reposed in a doctor by a hapless
> patient. Dr Verma is head of department of cardiology.

The above reminds us of the following:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 18, 2011, 3:23:18 PM6/18/11
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 05:27:23 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>The above reminds us of the following:

Oh, bad memory? Here is the stuff to read!

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/religioeser_wahnsinn_im_krieg_gegen_kranke/
CHUNG_message_machine_1.flv

This is the transcript of what the man on the phone says to Satan Andrew Ben Hua
Chung:

<quote>
Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at First
Baptist Church Woodstock. Andrew, I need to inform you that you're not allowed
to come back to our campus. I don't want you to show up this weekend, I don't
want you to come back, okay? That's the decision we're making today. And you
need to know if you do come back, we'll remove you from the property and beyond
that, if you come back, I will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end
peacefully. Allow it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day.
</quote>

First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.net
www.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstock
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051

I phoned with them. Fact is: Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung was thrown out.

Chung FIRED after 80 days employment at the Central Florida Heart Center by head
of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung:

<quote>
Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL
</quote>

I phoned with Dr. Frank Hildner. Fact is: Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung was thrown
out.
--
**** WARNING **** The web-hoster Globat.com steals money from your
credit card account. If you are a customer of Globat.com, never give

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2011, 4:27:54 PM6/18/11
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Aribert's perishing soul simply
because we truly love him as our LORD commands (Jn15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) asked in response to ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b64306a3a2deab71?

> Oh, bad memory?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0ee330066e18ab4b?

Bad memory is what happens to folks like you who have been anorexic
(See below earlier).

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote earlier in part:

> Hunger kills braincells!
> *************************
>
> Scientific studies about hunger and braincells show that. They were made in
> Germany in about 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS. And there are studies in the
> USA. THEY ARE FACTS.
>
> There are studies about hunger and brain shrinkage. Like this one:
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9754441
>
> <quote>
> Psychiatry Res. 1998 Jun 30;82(3):171-9.
> Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in acute, juvenile anorexia nervosa.
>
> Schlemmer HP, Mockel R, Marcus A, Hentschel F, Gopel C, Becker G, Kopke J,
> Gockel F, Schmidt MH, Georgi M.
>
> Institute for Clinical Radiology Mannheim, Faculty of Medicine, University of
> Heidelberg, Germany. h.sch...@dkfz-heidelberg.de
> Abstract
>
> Anorexia nervosa is usually associated with a shrinkage of the brain that is at
> least partially reversible with weight gain.

Anorexia nervosa is a condition of not being hungry (i.e. not having
an appetite).

The word anorexia means no appetite.

Appetite is a synonym for hunger.

Therefore, it is not hunger that is associated with shrinkage of the
brain.

Instead, it is not being hungry that is associated with shrinkage of
the brain.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cfe5277eda75fcd4?

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

> Do you have good ears? Then listen:

Smarter to also watch:

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Transcripsion is somewhat like
>
> <quote>
> Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I am the director of the security of
> First Baptist Church of Woodstock.
> Andrew, I need to inform you that you are not allowed to come back to our

> campus.
> I don't want you to show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay?

> That for what (?) you were making today you need to know, that if you do come
> back, you will be removed from the pogrin (?)
> Beyond that, if you come back, I will call the police.
> Andrew, allow us to end peacefully,
> Allow being right meal. (???)
> Thank you.
> Happy day.
> </quote>

Your errors in transcription is consistent with your being guided by
the spirit of error (self) instead of the Spirit of Truth, Who is GOD.

Yes, there are folks at FBCW who need to be born again (John 3:3 & 5)
as evident by their not being able to say "Jesus is LORD" with their
mouth (Romans 10:9) though they wanted to in order to complain to the
police from the outset that this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) was saying "Jesus is LORD" as a greeting and asking if they would
return with the same.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/209eead1460b9c27?

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) earlier wrote:

In reference to this physician's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prayer
list:

http://tinyurl.com/4pcwg3x

> ... wants the death of more than 260 persons who he has in his
> online deathlist.
>
> Can the police of Atlanta prevent him running amok?

Atlanta police know that a prayer list is not a death (curse) list...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f9d0348afabb61?

...so they would be justified to have you possibly extradited here to
the U.S. to be charged with libel & defamation:

http://tinyurl.com/libel-defamation

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bda9bd5e0d4f589d?

Additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a332f19d1380d4c7?

Aribert Deckers (aka not-so-Happy Oyster) earlier wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > not-so-Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Aribert, a new heart
and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be
born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 18, 2011, 5:11:30 PM6/18/11
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 13:27:54 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> Hunger kills braincells!
>> *************************
>>
>> Scientific studies about hunger and braincells show that. They were made in
>> Germany in about 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS. And there are studies in the
>> USA. THEY ARE FACTS.
>>
>> There are studies about hunger and brain shrinkage. Like this one:
>>
>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9754441
>>
>> <quote>
>> Psychiatry Res. 1998 Jun 30;82(3):171-9.
>> Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in acute, juvenile anorexia nervosa.
>>
>> Schlemmer HP, Mockel R, Marcus A, Hentschel F, Gopel C, Becker G, Kopke J,
>> Gockel F, Schmidt MH, Georgi M.
>>
>> Institute for Clinical Radiology Mannheim, Faculty of Medicine, University of
>> Heidelberg, Germany. h.sch...@dkfz-heidelberg.de
>> Abstract
>>
>> Anorexia nervosa is usually associated with a shrinkage of the brain that is at
>> least partially reversible with weight gain.

Well, didn't I say it? Yes, I said it: hunger kills brain-cells.

And this is you really must read:

http://transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=7094

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2011, 5:09:41 PM6/18/11
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Aribert's perishing soul simply
because we truly love him as our LORD commands (Jn15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) asked in response to ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b64306a3a2deab71?

> Oh, bad memory?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0ee330066e18ab4b?

Bad memory is what happens to folks like you who have been anorexic
(See below earlier).

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote earlier in part:

> Hunger kills braincells!

> *************************
>
> Scientific studies about hunger and braincells show that. They were made in
> Germany in about 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS. And there are studies in the
> USA. THEY ARE FACTS.
>
> There are studies about hunger and brain shrinkage. Like this one:
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9754441
>
> <quote>
> Psychiatry Res. 1998 Jun 30;82(3):171-9.
> Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in acute, juvenile anorexia nervosa.
>
> Schlemmer HP, Mockel R, Marcus A, Hentschel F, Gopel C, Becker G, Kopke J,
> Gockel F, Schmidt MH, Georgi M.
>
> Institute for Clinical Radiology Mannheim, Faculty of Medicine, University of
> Heidelberg, Germany. h.sch...@dkfz-heidelberg.de
> Abstract
>
> Anorexia nervosa is usually associated with a shrinkage of the brain that is at
> least partially reversible with weight gain.

Anorexia nervosa is a condition of not being hungry (i.e. not having

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 18, 2011, 5:39:58 PM6/18/11
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 14:09:41 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> Hunger kills braincells!
>> *************************
>>
>> Scientific studies about hunger and braincells show that. They were made in
>> Germany in about 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS. And there are studies in the
>> USA. THEY ARE FACTS.
>>
>> There are studies about hunger and brain shrinkage. Like this one:
>>
>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9754441
>>
>> <quote>
>> Psychiatry Res. 1998 Jun 30;82(3):171-9.
>> Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in acute, juvenile anorexia nervosa.
>>
>> Schlemmer HP, Mockel R, Marcus A, Hentschel F, Gopel C, Becker G, Kopke J,
>> Gockel F, Schmidt MH, Georgi M.
>>
>> Institute for Clinical Radiology Mannheim, Faculty of Medicine, University of
>> Heidelberg, Germany. h.sch...@dkfz-heidelberg.de
>> Abstract
>>
>> Anorexia nervosa is usually associated with a shrinkage of the brain that is at
>> least partially reversible with weight gain.

You ought to read this:

http://www.bild.de/regional/frankfurt/frankfurt-am-main/toedliches-ehec-in-diesem-frankfurter-bach-18417520.bild.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2011, 7:06:43 AM6/19/11
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Aribert's perishing soul simply
because we truly love him as our LORD commands (Jn15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) asked in response to ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b64306a3a2deab71?

> Oh, bad memory?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0ee330066e18ab4b?

Bad memory is what happens to folks like you who have been anorexic
(See below earlier).

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote earlier in part:

> Hunger kills braincells!

> *************************
>
> Scientific studies about hunger and braincells show that. They were made in
> Germany in about 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS. And there are studies in the
> USA. THEY ARE FACTS.
>
> There are studies about hunger and brain shrinkage. Like this one:
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9754441
>
> <quote>
> Psychiatry Res. 1998 Jun 30;82(3):171-9.
> Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in acute, juvenile anorexia nervosa.
>
> Schlemmer HP, Mockel R, Marcus A, Hentschel F, Gopel C, Becker G, Kopke J,
> Gockel F, Schmidt MH, Georgi M.
>
> Institute for Clinical Radiology Mannheim, Faculty of Medicine, University of
> Heidelberg, Germany. h.sch...@dkfz-heidelberg.de
> Abstract
>
> Anorexia nervosa is usually associated with a shrinkage of the brain that is at
> least partially reversible with weight gain.

Anorexia nervosa is a condition of not being hungry (i.e. not having

ken

Jun 19, 2011, 9:33:39 AM6/19/11
-

Kirk

Jun 19, 2011, 10:50:54 AM6/19/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>> Cardiologist's 'acts of omission' lead to disbarment from practice
>>
>> By Archana Jyoti
>> The Pioneer
>> Saturday, June 11, 2011
>>
>> Indraprasth aka New Delhi - The Medical Council of India has
>> suspended the licence of senior cardiologist Dr Rakesh Verma of the
>> Delhi-based Safdarjung Hospital for indulging in unethical practices
>> and violation of the "faith" reposed in a doctor by a hapless
>> patient. Dr Verma is head of department of cardiology.
>
> The above reminds us of the following:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Delusion.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2011, 1:57:24 PM6/19/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ken simply because we really love
him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the
Father.

Ken really wrote in part:

> Imma Insane

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/88e8e69d05552aa0?

Yes you are insane, Ken.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?
... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing

Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 19, 2011, 3:51:16 PM6/19/11
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 10:57:24 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
>psychopathology:

Well, the insanity of Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is without any doubt. See here:
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/religioeser_wahnsinn_im_krieg_gegen_kranke/
CHUNG_message_machine_1.flv

This is the transcript of what the man on the phone says to Satan Andrew Ben Hua
Chung:

<quote>

Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at First

Baptist Church Woodstock. Andrew, I need to inform you that you're not allowed

to come back to our campus. I don't want you to show up this weekend, I don't

Which way would you go?
=======================
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amaswamp.htm

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 19, 2011, 5:01:54 PM6/19/11
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 04:06:43 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> Hunger kills braincells!
>> *************************
>>
>> Scientific studies about hunger and braincells show that. They were made in
>> Germany in about 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS. And there are studies in the
>> USA. THEY ARE FACTS.
>>
>> There are studies about hunger and brain shrinkage. Like this one:
>>
>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9754441
>>
>> <quote>
>> Psychiatry Res. 1998 Jun 30;82(3):171-9.
>> Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in acute, juvenile anorexia nervosa.
>>
>> Schlemmer HP, Mockel R, Marcus A, Hentschel F, Gopel C, Becker G, Kopke J,
>> Gockel F, Schmidt MH, Georgi M.
>>
>> Institute for Clinical Radiology Mannheim, Faculty of Medicine, University of
>> Heidelberg, Germany. h.sch...@dkfz-heidelberg.de
>> Abstract
>>
>> Anorexia nervosa is usually associated with a shrinkage of the brain that is at
>> least partially reversible with weight gain.

A liar he, the insane Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung.
Evil he is, the stalker Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung.

He is a shame to mankind. He was thrown out of church for his deeds. See here:

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/religioeser_wahnsinn_im_krieg_gegen_kranke/
CHUNG_message_machine_1.flv

This is the transcript of what the man on the phone says to Satan Andrew Ben Hua
Chung:

<quote>

Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at First

Baptist Church Woodstock. Andrew, I need to inform you that you're not allowed

to come back to our campus. I don't want you to show up this weekend, I don't

--

Which way would you go?
=======================
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amaswamp.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2011, 11:47:45 AM6/20/11

I'm an Obsessive Compulsive QUACK, who's been around for
quite a few years now, and over time (the last 5 years or so) my
posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
paranoid belief in my 2lb diet.
Very sad to see me, a once clever man go down the gurgler like this,
but that is unfortunately the nature of my disease - S chizophrenia
and OC Behavior

Andy Chung, Bat Shit KrAZy
I approve this message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2011, 4:50:58 PM6/20/11

%

Jun 20, 2011, 5:20:31 PM6/20/11

Sha bi

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 20, 2011, 5:29:17 PM6/20/11
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:50:58 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier

No. That would be damned insane - and no one wants to end up like the Santan
Andew Ben Hua Chung: insane.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2011, 6:25:07 PM6/21/11
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Aribert's perishing soul simply
because we truly love him as our LORD commands (Jn15:12) with all

glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) asked in response to ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b64306a3a2deab71?

> Oh, bad memory?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0ee330066e18ab4b?

Bad memory is what happens to folks like you who have been anorexic
(See below earlier).

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) shrilly exclaimed earlier in
part:

> Hunger kills braincells!

Incorrect.

Instead, it is anorexia (no hunger) that is associated with shrinkage
of the brain possibly from dying neurons (brain cells).

> [...]

Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Aribert, a new heart

and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be
born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

%

Jun 21, 2011, 7:36:02 PM6/21/11

Yu WA K�M

Happy Oyster <>

Jun 21, 2011, 7:41:04 PM6/21/11
On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:25:07 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a libeler, a harasser, a stalker. He wants the

death of more than 260 persons who he has in his online deathlist.

Can the police of Atlanta prevent him running amok?

And what about the victims of "Cygnus Consultants", a camouflage of Satan Andrew
Ben Hua Chung?

11. The deathlist of Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung:
over 260 people he wants to be killed

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 20:50:55 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
<GSi...@itchyandscratchy.com> wrote:

>Chung already has his place in God's heavenly palace picked out. He
>will sit in the throne to the left of God, while "The Risen" "LORD"
>Jesus Christ sits on the right (because of His "victory"?).

And Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung already made a list of "convicts" which he wants
to be killed by god:

[Sample taken on February, 20th., 2011]
http://www.heartmdphd.com/convicts/

<quote>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Atlanta Cardiologist

Good afternoon!

The purpose of this page is to list our dear friends
and neighbors who have been convicted by the Holy Spirit.

They are at a crossroads in their life. They are in danger of becoming demons if
they unwisely choose to blaspheme HIM. Please pray for these folks. "It is my
heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's job to convict and my job to
love." -- Reverend Billy Graham

Philip
Madison (convicted 11/28/06 --> stricken 1/20/07)
Mark T.
"Panama Floyd" (convicted 10/24/06 --> stricken with HIV)
Al Klein
Denis Loubet
Cary Kittrell (convicted 10/27/06 --> stricken from birth)
David H. (aka "Big Dave")
Barry O'Grady
Kumar
"Olrik"
Peter J. Ross
Bob Pastorio (convicted 10/30/06 --> stricken 12/24/06 --> deceased 04/01/07)
Donna Kupp
Kate (aka "TigerLily")
Mike Painter
"Hatchetmama"
"Nemo"
"JessHC"
Jeff Utz
"Oldus Fartus"
"K�ソスi-L�ソス"
"Odd Neighbor"
"Lost Soul"
Mike Gray
DKW
Frank Mayhar
Robibnikoff
"Chadwick Stone�ソス"
"Ghod"
"Free Lunch"
"Yang"
"Provoker"
Tom "Tdub" Williams
"Em"
"Barbara's Cat"
"Raven1"
Kevin "Beav" Maxfield
"Azaliah" (aka Pastor Dave)
Don Kirkman (Convicted 12/22/06 --> Stricken with CAD in 1998)
BDK
Bill M.
Tony
Shawn Hirn
~Tanya
Ken Wood
"lestat"
JLS
"Jaguar"
"Owl"
"Flowerchild8245"
"Warren G. Harding"
Martin Phipps
Patrick Humphrey
"Scott Joyce"
"Satyr"
DaveJ
"Habshi"
"Ma�ソスk"
"Kilmer"
"Guy"
HD Lee
Chris Johnson
"Sherahdicus"
"Bungalow Steve"
"Text Medium No. 5"
"TransWench"
Harry
Peter van Velzen
Charles Dikkens
Aunt Martha
Syd Levine
GaryG (convicted 1/15/07 --> stricken 3/15/07)
James Hajicek
"old man joe"
Vernon
"jitter"
"Kadaitcha Man"
Roy Mock (r m)
Grandpa Chuck
Pete Stapleton
"Ernst Primer"
"Russell McDade"
"Blash"
"Jude+Alexander"
Steve O (convicted 1/28/07 --> stricken in 1967)
Terry Austin
Randy (aka Pulpitfire or �ソスandy)
Paul Duca
"BatGuy"
"SameAsB4"
Lars Eighner
"Doc Smartass"
"Zap"
James (bir...@allvantage.com)
Chris Johnson (again)
Stephen Anderson ( Zerubbabel )
"Parsifal"
"the_Host"
"platothelapdog"
M. Ranjit Mathews
Darrell Stec
Martin
"Mistylien"
Peter Aitken
"The Bookman"
"Widdershins"
Lew Bates
Frank Hildner
James R. Hunt (BlackDruid)
Sarah548
Susan
Diane Ball (The Operator)
Richard Periut
Paul L
Joseph Littleshoes
JZW
Paul D. Wright
"JoeSpareBedroom"
"New Jack Ruby"
"Barry"
George Chen
Lionel
"Gatekeeper"
"Hawki"
Hannele
BobD
"Cubit"
"Bud"
"towelie"
Johnnie McCoy
Andrew W.
"BubbaGump"
Glenn (servitum or owd)
Robert Weldon
Bill Dunkenfield
"the 14th disciple"
Gary
Robert Schuh
Chuck Stamford
Kevin
"Eskimo Joe"
"Bob Officer"
Bob Blaylock
Will, T2
Jay Levine
Kevin Bertsch
jim
Evelyn Ruut
Jeanne (Haggis)
Richard Catto
Kathy Claytor
Nico
Martha(MI)
ab...@hotmail.com
Vernono O
Michael F. Poellot
Loretta Eisenberg
George M. Carter
Shawn Hirn (again)
L.T. David
Cameron (runlikeanantelope)
Alan S.
Bill (Frisbee�ソス)
John (Abrams1117)
Miz Daisy Cutter
Pete
Marten Kemp
Notan
Frank t2
TC
John Williamson
Joe Smith
theBeaver
Peter Larsen
Larry (ls...@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu)
John P.
Rev. BR Collins
Geoff
Dale A. Solomonson
JHD
zxcvbob
CM
Thorsten Schier
Davybear
tatman
Ferd Farkel
Quentin Grady
Michelle Malkin
Mark Thorson
Steve Young
Cary Kittrell (again)
Helen Back
Don Kirkman (again)
Mike (em)
Julie Bove
L. Roberts
Doug Freese
Global Warming
Kathy Griffin (convicted 09/08/07 --> stricken 2003)
Kenneth Doyle
Percent(%)
Marsha
Juliet (WaCoder)
Elvira
Frank (listener)
Assime
Fester
Michael Vick
Aaron
GH
Peter Barber
Shearwater
Manatee
Susan (flav...@verizon.net)
Sami
Patsie Hatley
B'in'yamin C'r'amer
Dr. Phil
Doug
DarkSentinel
Small Giant
Kelly (Luv4Yisroel)
Fastmoggy
Rose
Chris Malcolm
Mystified One
DigitalMortal
Billy Colburn
Zob
John Williamson
Epicurus (Tervicz)
Studemania
Wendy Baker
Lurfys Maw
monkfish
weatherwax
Phobos
Fred Jones
Athena
Albert Andrascik
Lisa C (Blackrots)
Ted
Adonis
Mordecai
Douglas (Protoman)
Maggie
Stan-O
John Weatherly
Alan C.
John N.
Citizen Jimserac
Fred Thomas
Matt Parish
Pro-Humanist
Dan Listermann
Carole
Peter B.
Reverent Fear of GOD the Father.

Overturning the Conviction.

Sign Guestbook Guestbook by GuestWorld View Guestbook

Copyright �ソス 1995-2011 by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD. All Rights Reserved.
Atlanta, Georgia (United States of America) 404.699.2780
This page of the Atlanta Cardiology Web Portal was Last Updated on Sunday,
February 20, 2011.
Disclaimer and Privacy Statemcy Statements.
</quote>

See this details:
<quote>
The purpose of this page is to list our dear friends
and neighbors who have been convicted by the Holy Spirit.
</quote>

So, quite obvious, Satan Ben Hua Chung considers himself to be the Holy Spirit.

What next? Does he have a gun?

--
A Case of Intelligence: Which way would you go?

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amaswamp.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 22, 2011, 7:44:48 PM6/22/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b64306a3a2deab71?