Andreas Heldal-Lundt maliciously maintaining Severe, Criminal Libel - recorded for legal process - {note 20120827}

Leonardo Been

Aug 27, 2012, 4:36:17 PM8/27/12
Andreas Heldal-Lundt maliciously maintaining Severe, Criminal Libel
- recorded for legal process

{note 20120827}

As recorded and relayed by Tony Ortega, Andreas Heldal-Lundt
does claim about himself, in an LA Times article of 20010927:***

"I care when I see injustices.
I don't like lies and fraud.

I'm especially sensitive to lies and deceit that few
oppose because there is a threat connected to doing so"

- says Andreas Heldal-Lundt publicly of himself, in 2001.

'

Nobody - least of all Tony Ortega - exposed this as clearly and
as demonstrably a pleasant and heroic hallucination BY Andreas
Heldal-Lundt "about himself."

Now it also becomes clear, why Tony Ortega blocked me from
commenting to his Village Voice blog - already after the
very first comment I made, which was a VERY RESPECTFUL AND
CARING COMMENT of mine,

so he obviously blocked me NOT FOR CONTENT but
merely for anything at all, that comes from me.

So when then someone started on that blog of Tony Ortega,
out of the blue, to spread Criminal Libel about me, I thus
found I could not respond or defend myself, at all - but
then someone else, responding, did shut up the malicious
libeler - but the libel was obviously NOT removed by Tony
Ortega.

Tony Ortega also most studiously avoids anything
at all, that I say - and that's fine with me - it
does not fit his nature and his blog, whatever I
write:

There is no sensationalism and far too much truth
and beauty and care and future, in what I write,

for Tony Ortega to stomach, let alone to relay to
others:

It has no value for him.

So - in true self-knowledge, knowing his own
limitations, that is - he wisely shuts up, or shuts
himself down,

much like others of his kind, that he feels well at
home with:

They levitate around a common level of Awareness and Care.

'

'

'

Now let's quote a Definition of Libel:

(you might want to clearly define libel, as a sane person
would define it, NOT as a Criminal Mind would "define
libel," but

defining libel according to its intent to maliciously
inflict social harm and deliberately omitting vital date
with the purpose to give a deliberately FALSE impression
about some perceived "adversary," usually against some
whistle-blower or someone who tries to return individuals
and activities towards openness and toward the decency
that accompanies openness)
{definition}
[LIBDEF]

'

'

'

'

It came to my attention, now - as I was wondering

(knowing the 'Scientology' critics "mafia"*)

whether whyweprotest.org nowadays was sane enough to list also me as
an 'Ex-Scientologist who openly spoke out against Scientology.'

I found myself listed as "Koos Nolst" by the 'Scientology' critics
"mafia"* and - ALREADY CRIMINALLY LIBELOUS, maliciously as expected -
WITH merely a REFERENCE TO a page with the most severe, the most
violent libel you can imagine, VERY SEVERE CRIMINAL LIBEL about my
person

- who would expect anything else (knowing the 'Scientology'
critics "mafia"*) -

on the website of the well-known - and I must now assume - in fact
ANTI-SPIRITUAL* website of Andreas Heldal-Lundt, that is on xenu.net

'

What Andreas Heldal-Lundt maintains, is such a wholly malicious set of
lies, that even the Sociopaths do not believe it, and never did, but
that was a reason the more for them, to relay and assert it.

It is such a piece of vitriol, so malignant, that it only could
come from the hands, the minds, of very severe AND COMPROMISED
Sociopaths

- to whom I was (and am) a perceived "serious threat"

- which they prove again and again in their regurgitations
about me on the Usenet groups (alt.religion.scientology)

'

What Andreas Heldal-Lundt maintains on his web site as "information
about me," does constitute KNOWING, MALICIOUS and SEVERE, CRIMINAL
LIBEL

BY Andreas Heldal-Lundt,

as it is impossible for Andreas Heldal-Lundt "NOT to have known" and
"not also now to know," that it IS VERY SEVER, CRIMINAL LIBEL

- and that it was INTENDED and organized by Scientologists
(time period is 1997-2000, so we talk Marty Rathbun etc.) -

"in order to destroy Koos Nolst Trenite utterly"

(and also Marty Rathbun still has not apologized, and
I don't think he will as long as his mind - his soul -
is encapsulated in the Energies of - the feelings and the
ideas from - l. ron hubbard [HRO])

because Koos Nolst Trenite researched and published things,

the exposure of which was a perceived serious threat NOT ONLY to
'Scientology,' but

ALSO a perceived serious threat to the 'Anti-Spiritualists' - the
'Anti-Scientology "mafia"* as rabid and violent 'Anti-Spiritualists'-
and *, **

"to destroy Koos Nolst Trenite utterly" is what these groups PROVENLY
had (and have) in common as a goal they try to achieve:

'

It provenly was - and also is - the aim and has been the
consistent activity of ALSO the 'Anti-Scientology "mafia":'*

the abundance of archived Usenet records proves that beyond any
doubt whatsoever.

'

And so they DID manage to "destroy Koos Nolst Trenite utterly" - which
was totally fine and remains totally fine with BOTH the 'Scientology'
"mafia" AND the 'Anti-Scientology' "mafia"

and neither has offered any apologies, nor has any offered or paid
any damages, NOR has any of the two groups made any publication about
me and my work as most prolific Human Rights Philosopher, and as
Developer of Fine Particle Physics, etc., etc., etc.,

denying all my work and my person,

both groups are denying me TOTALLY, RIGOROUSLY AND
FIERCELY - with a vengeance - for opposite reasons,
though:

1. I provide proof of spirituality - this is DETESTED by
the 'Anti-Scientology' "mafia" - apparently including
the professed "Humanist" Andreas Heldal-Lundt.

2. I provide very highly damning evidence and analysis about
l. ron hubbard and about Scientology,

from a spiritual viewpoint of course,

and this is - understandably - DETESTED by l. ron hubbard
and his 'Scientologist' followers.

'

Well, I fought my way back, and on top, at that - also this I have
documented and published:

I had to penetrate and analyze all the inconceivable malice
that was thrown at me,

an analysis which is now available - for free - in the form of
the Human Rights Issues and the Introduction to Fine Particle
Physics, etc., etc., etc..

'

'

Nevertheless, Andreas Heldal-Lundt of xenu.net, I now find out - would
you believe it - he does the very opposite of what he CLAIMS is "his
pleasant and caring nature:" **

He says about himself: ***

'"This is like asking for my meaning of life,"
the Norwegian responded. "I care when I see injustices.
I don't like lies and fraud.

I'm especially sensitive to lies and deceit that few
oppose because there is a threat connected to doing so.'

'

Andreas Heldal-Lundt of xenu.net, nicely covered and hid himself
also, as "someone who exposes evil in 'Scientology'."

The obviously hidden malice, rancor, spite and repulsiveness of these
individuals, I find staggering - difficult to imagine.

Yet the facts are there.

'

Wholly the opposite - as you know - I do remain, etc., etc.,

KNT hrp&p

'

_________
Footnotes:

* see [SFTF] under References, below

** see [CSTC] under References, below

*** Andreas Heldal-Lundt CLAIMS to be - and this is really sickening
I find - he CLAIMS to be

{20120807 04:24
[quote]
[add to post]
[Scientology]

Andreas Heldal-Lundt:

'"This is like asking for my meaning of life,"
the Norwegian responded. "I care when I see injustices.
I don't like lies and fraud.

I'm especially sensitive to lies and deceit that few
oppose because there is a threat connected to doing so.'

file: 20010927 Operation Clambake present: "Sympathy for
the Devil" - Tory Christman-Bezazian in the LA Times.html
http://www.xenu.net/archive/personal_story/tory/20010927-newtimesla.html
... /personal_story/tory/20010927-newtimesla.html
__

'Heldal-Lund was in town [New York] for a brief vacation
before he and his fellow delegates were heading to
Montreal for a meeting of the International Humanist and
Ethical Union.'

file: 20120804 Movie Night at Scientology's New York
"Org": The Village Voice Gets Proselytized! - New York
News - Runnin' Scared.html
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/08/scientology_andreas_heldal_lund_new_york_org.php
... /scientology_andreas_heldal_lund_new_york_org.php
}

'

__________
[LIBDEF]'Scientology's intentionally libelous hate pages, advertised
via Google add-words' (includes a definition of Libel)
{note 20120707} [LIBDEF]
(7 July 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion/msg/9e16acd6b1345f48

[SFTF] 'On sociopaths who want to feel themselves and each other as
"fighting for truth and freedom" '
(the Final FAQ about alt.religion.scientology)
{HRI 20100402-V2.0} [SFTF]
(2 April 2010 - Version 2.0 on 7 Jan 2011)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/8f295d264c0d7d46

[CSTC]'Classifying Sociopaths by easily recognized, typical
compulsions of theirs' - (incl. Definition of Truth)
{HRI 20120815-1-V3.1} [CSTC]
(15 August 2012 - Version 3.1 on 24 Aug 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/0de642bcc59b549f

(FNAK) 'Who Created The False Newspaper Article "About Koos" '
(13 Oct 2002) (FNAK)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/msg/414036a5058c6a1d

[MDKAPM]'The Strange Motivation of Mary McConnell for 'defending Koos'
against some potential murderers'
{HRI note 20080528-V3.2} [MDKAPM]
(28 May 2008 - Version 3.2 on 4 June 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.law-enforcement/msg/e69aa31c5d550b58

[HRO] 'Human Rights Order on l. ron hubbard (Satan as the individual)
(incl. Definitions of 'Karma,' of 'Truth,' and of 'Punishment')'
{HRO 20081017-V3.2} [HRO]
(17 October 2008 - Version 3.2 on 15 Mar 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/6d6b5f68b10c53ec

(nn) 'Short Summary of: 'Amazing: 'Scientologists' actually
REPLACING Jesus Christ with Satan (Source of Evil) [SASRJS]'
(incl. Definition of Jesus Christ, Definition of Satan, and
'Fuzzytheism')
LINK to {HRI 20100106-II-V6.1}
(6 January 2010 - Version 6.1 on 30 Jun 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.bible/msg/1645ec7850f380b8

[ASRJS]'Amazing: 'Scientologists' actually REPLACING Jesus Christ with
Satan (Source of Evil) (incl. Definition of Jesus Christ,
Definition of Satan, and 'Fuzzytheism')' [ASRJS]
{HRI 20100106-II-V6.1}
(6 January 2010 - Version 6.1 on 30 Jun 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/4b3a8c74ff065c12

(nn) 'Удивительно: Сайентологи, фактически ЗАМЕНЯЮЩИЕ Иисуса Христа
Сатаной (вкл. определение Иисуса Христа, определение Сатаны)
{HRI 20100106-II-V6.1-RU-V1.0}
(20 April 2010 - Version 6.1 on 30 Jun 2010
- V6.1-RU-V1.0 published 20 Aug 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.russian.z1/msg/bd8f1af62b522797
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/1f7877712e8d20eb

'

Copyright 2912 by KNT hrp&p - conditions as usual

'

'

'

__________

The following Severely Criminal Libel was and is maliciously and
knowingly committed and maintained by Amdreas Helda-Lundt, with

file: Operation Clambake present: Alt.Religion.Scientology Week In
Review - still on xenu.net at 20120827 -
xenu.net__archive_WIR__wir5-25.html
http://www.xenu.net/archive/WIR/wir5-25.html

file: Former Church of Scientology members who have spoken out - Why
We Protest Wiki - 'Koos Nolst' refers to xenu.net Black PR -
whyweprotest.net__wiki__Former_Church_of_Scientology_members_
who_have_spoken_out.html
https://whyweprotest.net/wiki/Former_Church_of_Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out
... Former_Church_of_Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out
content:

"Koos Nolst - newsgroup post" (link to)

that links to:
file: Operation Clambake present: Alt.Religion.Scientology Week In
Review - still on xenu.net at 20120827 - xenu.net__archive_WIR__
wir5-25.html
http://www.xenu.net/archive/WIR/wir5-25.html

'
Knowing, Malicious and Severely Criminal Libel by Andreas Heldal-Lundt
consisting of INTENTIONAL and MALICIOUS and RIDICULOUS lies ONLY, and
presented and maintained by him on his xenu.net website:

"Koos Nolst Trenite

Nuernberger Abendzeitung published an article on September 22nd
about former Scientologist Koos Nolst Trenite. Under German
privacy laws, the names have been altered in the story by the
newspaper.

"Freya was just 19 when the doctor on emergency duty was called
to her death on December 25, 1999. Jakobus N. (51), the father
of the deceased, stood motionlessly in the room as did his son
Nils (18). The doctor looked for puncture marks on the naked
body of the girl. 'When I touched her I could only think, My God
is she cold!' No puncture marks; the doctor called the police.
The autopsy showed that Freya N. had drowned. But the
circumstances are not clear. Nine months later her death is
still unexplained and the state attorney's office is
investigating. Early yesterday the police took the Dutchman
Jakobus N. away from his house in handcuffs. The man was
committed to the psychiatric ward as a public nuisance. That is
because Jakobus N. succumbed to cult madness. He subjected his
wife and children to methods of torture for years. For instance,
he tortured his wife Carla by drenching her with cold water.

"When the mother met her future husband of 24 years, he was a
member of the Scientology sect. Jakobus' life goal was to rise
to the top of the sect hierarchy, but he was thwarted by the
sect leaders. In the course of the years, the man continued to
be plagued with delusions. For instance, Carla N. was supposed
to recognize who was telephoning as soon as it rang. When her
telepathic powers would fail her, her husband perceived that as
an attack.

"Freya was inducted as a secretary to her father. With her help,
he used the internet to spread his deluded ideas. 'L. Ron
Hubbard, the founder of the Scientologists, became his greatest
enemy: although Hubbard was dead, he said Hubbard was trying to
annihilate him from the great beyond,' wrote Carla N. on the
mental state of her husband. 'L. Ron Hubbard, Jakobus thinks,
wants to start the Third World War.' In order to avoid that,
Jakobus N. thereafter proclaimed himself 'Ambassador to
Mankind.' His daughter Freya had to update his internet pages
every day; she wouldn't sit down at the computer until after she
had taken two hours dictation from her father. That was when she
was 14.

"The expert for commitment summed it up succinctly: the first
victim, the mother Carla, escaped by fleeing. The second victim,
daughter Freya, dead. The third victim was now possessed by the
devil. Early yesterday the fire department broke the door down
and police took Jakobus away. From the house droned loud
classical music. The evaluation resulted in Jakobus N. being
committed to a psychiatric ward. Nils, however, is free. Perhaps
he'll find his way back with psychological help."

[end of enclosure]

Leonardo Been

Aug 28, 2012, 12:53:49 AM8/28/12
Andreas Heldal-Lundt maliciously maintaining Severe, Criminal Libel
- recorded for legal process

{note 20120827-V1.0.1}

(V1.0.1 corrects
four typos)
inflict social harm and deliberately omitting vital data
"not also now to know," that it IS VERY SEVERE, CRIMINAL LIBEL

[...]

Copyright 2012 by KNT hrp&p - conditions as usual

'

'

'

__________

The following Severely Criminal Libel was and is maliciously and
knowingly committed and maintained by Andreas Helda-Lundt, with

Farewell to Sicily

Aug 28, 2012, 1:58:58 AM8/28/12
If you think you have been slandered you can sue him for libel. I suggest that you go to Norway right away and file your suit. I must warn you though that so far the courts of Norway have not been favorable to the odious cult of Scientology or the brain dead followers of L. Ron Flubbard. But if you feel you are right don't let that deter you!!! Fly to Oslo NOW!!! And keep us informed as to your progress!!!

xenufrance

Aug 28, 2012, 3:44:51 AM8/28/12
criminel defamation by KNT erased.

xenufrance

Aug 28, 2012, 3:49:07 AM8/28/12
Le 28/08/2012 07:58, Farewell to Sicily a écrit :
> If you think you have been slandered you can sue him for libel. I suggest that you go to Norway right away and file your suit. I must warn you though that so far the courts of Norway have not been favorable to the odious cult of Scientology or the brain dead followers of L. Ron Flubbard. But if you feel you are right don't let that deter you!!! Fly to Oslo NOW!!! And keep us informed as to your progress!!!

I wonder who could ever think of KNT as having any responsability in his
blablahs. The insane old assassin of his daughter has some 34000
mentions of his own insolitology; what is mostly intriguing for me is
how does he have any access to internet? How does he make a living?

Leonardo Been

Aug 28, 2012, 9:06:27 AM8/28/12
On sociopaths who want to feel themselves and each other as "fighting
for truth and freedom" (as Final FAQ about alt.religion.scientology)

{HRI 20100402-V2.0}

(Version 2.0
on 7 Jan 2011)

'

Both they and we, would be better off, if they came out of the closet
and openly stated their condition.

For themselves to state or even admit their condition, however, is
contrary to their condition and purpose:

alt.religion.scientology consists of a group - people posting there
and interacting there - a group of sociopaths in various states or
degrees of putrefaction (of offensive decay), and their supporters

- which, from a sociological viewpoint is highly interesting,
to study such a group -

WHO EXECUTE THEIR PURPOSE OF MAKING THEMSELVES AND EACH OTHER (and
any other, fitting or convenient sociopath) SEEM "NORMAL" or "NOT-
SOCIOPATHS," and even "much better than others."

'

And the method they have in common, is: To expose or attack
'Scientology' in such a way,

that it will not actually bring about an understanding, but avoids
an understanding of life itself.

But that, however - an understanding of life itself - IS
necessary, to expose 'Scientology,' and

to understand sociopaths and oppressive groups in general.

Sociopaths themselves, vehemently oppose any true
knowledge of life and about themselves, and so also
here,

while they PRETEND to expose truth and want to be
admired for that - for that, what they actually do
NOT do.

Well, what else should you expect of sociopaths,
than exactly that.

Once you DO know they are sociopaths, they then
become very predictable, and very understandable.

'

'

'

If you do NOT know that about them - and THEY have the purpose to
confuse you about that and to hide it from you - if you do NOT know
their actual purpose,

then their shouting "for freedom and truth," and their posting
(writing) so, is of course very confusing,

IF you do not know, that it is coming from sociopaths WHO HAVE
THE PURPOSE 'to seem "normal",' and the purpose

'to seem to want to "protect life," and who "do that more than
others," even,'

they talk and act and write, as if "THAT would be 'their
purpose'." But they are sociopaths.

'

'

'

They get more confusing to you, though

- and they hide that fiercely, but nevertheless -

most of those sociopathic "critics" SECRETLY believe,

that 'Scientology' DOES "further knowledge of the spirit," and DOES
"restore spiritual abilities - to include past life memory, extending
spiritual perception and generally heightening the ability to handle
life energies"

- and, being sociopaths, they will wish to vehemently deny, hinder,
distort, make wrongly "understood," and in any other way oppose
THOSE ABILITIES,

abilities which 'Scientology' may induce or confirm
early-on, IN ORDER TO THEN DESTROY those abilities,

because the purpose of 'Scientology,' of l. ron
hubbard, is, 'NOT TO BE LOOKED THROUGH,' and so his

'Scientology' PREVENTS their victims ('Scientologists')
from perceiving and knowing life itself, 'Scientology'
DESTROYS what a person - and what you and I - SHOULD come
to know about self and about life,

- by the simple trick, of PRETENDING to make people
'find out' by themselves -

so 'Scientology' (l. ron hubbard, as the Bare-faced
Messiah) is NO DIFFERENT from the other sociopaths,

as you have been able to see from their (from the posters') intense
desire to "utterly destroy me,"

much like l. ron hubbard himself and HIS sociopaths desire
it and tried (and try) it too, to "utterly destroy me."
*(1)...(12)

Denying who I am, in their pitiful hope of getting others
confused enough, like Satan* (l. ron hubbard) does try
with some success to confuse others Energetically,

to think or feel, that "I do not exist" but that
they - the sociopaths - "are me."

So Satan (l. ron hubbard) is VEHEMENTLY denying
who I am, and that I exist,

The faithful reader may have surmised, and some may
have felt, that there is a sort of 'final battle'
being waged between me and that individual, Satan*

a fight "to the death," you might say,

and he is already dead...

while I am still alive, to your very great
advantage, indeed,

after many life times of losing, I now finally
regained the knowledge and ability to look through
him, and thereby to regain the ability to counter
him.

'

'

'

Now 'the rest of the story:'

THUS THEY SUPPORT - with the above, hidden "opposition to what THEY
believe 'Scientology' stands for," they in fact support

- which is THE NEXT LAYER OF CONFUSION, or 'Double-Lie' -

by which they in fact support and solidify

THE PRETENSE of 'Scientology' (of l. ron hubbard) that "Scientology
delivers those spiritual abilities," and that 'Scientology' "is about
that" - which it is not at all, as I described for you recently in

'Amazing: 'Scientologists' actually REPLACING Jesus Christ with
Satan (incl. definition of Jesus Christ, definition of Satan)'
(SRCS) {HRI 20100106-II-V5.1} (see under References, below)

and

'PEACE not in Heaven, but ON EARTH: (with many correct, extensive
definitions) Please look at the Extreme, "Impenetrable"
- Blinding, Hypnotizing and Vampiring - Ugliness Energies of
Satan (current alias: l. ron hubbard, of 'Scientology' infamy)'
{HRI 20101224-V2.0}, (see under References)

'

'

'

My writing DOES truly expose 'Scientology' and l. ron hubbard, for
what "it" is (and what he, Satan, is), and so

the putrefied and putrefying sociopaths,

suffering from Anti-Social Personality Disorders as witnessed
and proven by their archived communications

- the group that defines (defined) itself by their written
exchanges in alt.religion.scientology *(1)...(12)

these sociopaths will never publish that, what really DOES under-
stand and really DOES expose 'Scientology.'

THEIR pretended "fight against 'Scientology'" is merely
intending to "prove" for themselves, and to support each other
in, the belief or pretense,

that "they are good," that "they are 'fighting for freedom of
speech and for justice',"

it is to make each other FEEL - which "proves" it to
themselves and to each other - that "THEY are the good
ones,"

while they have been doing just about
everything to DESTROY Freedom of Speech AND
Justice,

exactly like their opponent 'Scientology'
does it too,

it is to "prove" to themselves and each other, to make
each other FEEL, that "THEY are the good ones,"

and so they act themselves like a sort of sect, very
"protective of their group of sociopaths," and so I have
come to call them (that alt.religion.scientology 'group')
a 'mafia,'

'

'

In other words, they are sociopaths PRETENDING - as 'Scientology' does
too PRETEND - that "they fight for truth and for freedom and for
justice," and

you can recognize them most easily, in that THEY HAVE NEVER RELAYED,
nor have put on their websites, nor openly have validated my writing

(understanding life itself, which my writing does,
precisely DOES expose 'Scientology')

- my writing DOES understand and therefore it protects Life, and
THEREFORE it opposes 'Scientology,'

and it does OPPOSE ALSO the (hidden, above-mentioned) purpose

of 'making sociopaths seem "good"' or even '(making
sociopaths seem) "being above normal people"' -

and so,

even though they DO know, that MY writing really DOES expose
'Scientology,' and that my writing really DOES understand Life,

they are most unlikely now or in the future to validate and relay my
writing, and that gives you the easiest tool to recognize them.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

_________
Footnotes:

(*) See under References.

(1) 'The Social 'Mark Bunker' Psychosis: 'When the Bad join the Ugly,
to PRETEND "to fight Evil" and "to be 'free speech advocates'" '
{HRI draft note 20100219-V1.0}
(19 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/53baf36cac31972d

(2) 'Detecting Criminal Minds: At deaths of active Sociopaths
(e.g. Dave Bird, Eldon Braun), other Sociopaths come forward
to praise these'
{HRI draft note 20100212-V1.0}
(12 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/469cafc28ddbb0d1

(3) 'Advice to murderous sociopaths ("How is your jugular,
'henri'?") '
(3 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/77e3db136441c7d4

(4) 'Murderous sociopaths described (How "henri" behaves like a
'Scientologist' or as a Hubbard-clone: "Always attack, never
defend" - which is logical, for sociopaths)'
{note 20100201}
(1 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/683514bca2ac8530

(5) 'Sociopaths trying to incite sociopaths to justify, and to again
commit murder on Koos Nolst Trenite'
{HRI note 20100201-V1.0}
(1 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/9cc356647cfb1c34
PLUS:
'The accessories to - , the aids to - , and the originators of
this crime,* remain silent...'
{HRI note 20100201-V2.0}
(1 February 2010 - Version 2.0 on 5 Feb 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/3f563b7bf2043b0c

(6) 'Much vital truth acquired by me, the Demonic Critics of
Scientology, have been attacking and denying, since thirteen
years now (Example: Mike Rinder Interview 1996)'
(includes Ambassador for Mankind RI-753i of 2 Dec 1996)
{HRI note 20091103-V1.0-t} - includes {AfM RI 19961202}
(3 November 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/8a293aa53232e0a9

(7) 'Anyone here NOT wanting me murdered or destroyed? - Their
incitement to murder the very able'
{HRI note 20091028-t}
(28 October 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/5be79255e1685d80
... /group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/5be79255e1685d80

(8) 'Demonic Creatures' Incitement to murder the very able (you)'
{HRI note 20091021}
(superceded by and included in {HRI note 20091028-t} )
(21 October 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/daa459cf647cd34f
... /group/misc.health.alternative/msg/daa459cf647cd34f
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/daa459cf647cd34f

(9) 'When Koos Nolst Trenite is mentioned to Demonic creatures (to
hidden sociopaths)' (MTDC)
{HRI note 20091002-V2.0}
(2 October 2009 - Version 2.0 on 4 Oct 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/e19a4b4e04487d57

(10) 'Refuting some of the Evil of Tulka on me, that Demonic creatures
love to repeat'
{HRI note 20090929-V2.0}
(29 September 2009 - Version 2.0 on 2 Oct 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/20ad13b65828d68f
... /group/misc.health.alternative/msg/20ad13b65828d68f

(11) 'Mark Rathbun (the confessor of Tom Cruise), How to return him
- or rather, those who DO want to - to Sanity'
{20090827-V1.0.1 note by KNT hrp&p}
(27 August 2009 - Version 1.0.1 on 28 Aug 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/2f2dac12feeb173c
... /group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/2f2dac12feeb173c

(12) 'Filtering out his "critics," who are AS demonically malicious as
l. ron hubbard himself, and 'Scientologists' alike, plus rabid
supporters of either' - (Encl. {HRO 20081017-V2.3.2} )
{note 20090826-V2.0}
(26 August 2009 - Version 2.0 on 30 Aug 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/c49c04e296b92c4a
... /group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/c49c04e296b92c4a
'

__________
'Breaking the Apathy-"culture" about Sociopaths (incl. Definition
of Hypnotism) - about their Hate for Life and their Contempt for
People'
{HRI 20100828-V4.2}
(28 August 2010 - Version 4.2 on 14 Oct 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/2d543d9a2eff5252

'

'Amazing: 'Scientologists' actually REPLACING Jesus Christ with
Satan (incl. definition of Jesus Christ, definition of Satan)'
(SRCS)
{HRI 20100106-II-V5.1}
(6 January 2010 - Version 5.1 on 28 Mar 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/d02773b753bd1646

'

'The CORRECT Definition of 'Scientologist' - (plus history and
some Fine Particle Physics, and scolding your Stupidity)'
{HRI note 20091105-V1.3} (archived 20100101 by groups.google)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/404f416cfcf9817d
... /group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/404f416cfcf9817d
'

'Vampirism by sociopaths, on your body's Life Energies
- facing Vampirism made easier by LEF meter use (Life
Energy Fluctuation electronic measurement)'
{FPP 20110101-V1.2}
(1 January 2011 - Version 1.2 on 3 Jan 2011)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/f10b3a0a3b8ffbeb
http://groups.google.com/group/fine-particle-physics/msg/6922f89eff3b9a82
... /group/fine-particle-physics/msg/6922f89eff3b9a82
http://groups.google.com/group/koos-nolst-trenite/msg/0d30b031e7129668
'

'PEACE not in Heaven, but ON EARTH: (with many correct, extensive
definitions) Please look at the Extreme, "Impenetrable"
- Blinding, Hypnotizing and Vampiring - Ugliness Energies of
Satan (current alias: l. ron hubbard, of 'Scientology' infamy)'
{HRI 20101224-V2.0}, {FPP 20101224-V2.0}
(24 December 2010 - Version 2.0 on 25 Dec 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/f54b953ef51d2fe9
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/e5d6b95bf71f8435
... /group/human-rights-issues/msg/e5d6b95bf71f8435
'

'When YOU are freed of Aberrations, then "Satan* will stop
wanting to murder you"????! - incl. References'
{draft note 20101220}
(20 December 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/e98f9d8bf397cd79
... /group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/e98f9d8bf397cd79
'

'What are 'Double Lies:' Unraveling 'Scientology' (l. ron
hubbard's) - some of the most obvious ones'
{HRI note 20091023-V2.3}
(23 October 2009 - Version 2.3 on 29 Oct 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/94e75a4b7437964e

'

'Biggest Secret of 'Scientology' exposed by {HRO 20081017-V2.3.2}
incl. actual 'Definition of Truth,' 'Definition of Punishment,'
and 'Definition of Karma' '
{HRI note 20090923}
(23 September 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/7424a01614ca9407

'

'Did you ever face the SHUDDERING Ugliness of l .ron hubbard?'
{HRI note 20090921}
(21 September 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/9b1eccb6a9c71b96
... /group/misc.health.alternative/msg/9b1eccb6a9c71b96

'

'A Cult (Scientology) Demon's "Definition" of "reality"
- (encl. The ACTUAL Definition of Reality or Truth,
in {HRO 20081017-V2.3.2})'
{HRI note 20090914-II}
(14 September 2009 Additional Issue II)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/a5fb436a57a395d5
... /group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/a5fb436a57a395d5

'

'Real Life Definition of Cult Member, here 'Scientology'
"'Sea Org' member" - Providing the Demon (here the rapist-
ghoul l. ron hubbard) with Life Energy'
- (encl. {HRI draft 20090822-V1.4} 'Real Life Definitions ... ')
{HRI note 20090914-I-V2.1}
(14 September 2009 Add. Issue I - Version 2.1 on 17 Sept 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/4f87cfb7ccd407b6
... /group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/4f87cfb7ccd407b6

'

'Die Bamberg Notiz - (A Notice to Bamberg)'
{HRI note 20090819-D-V2.1}
(19 August 2009 - Version 2.1 on 31 Aug 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.german/msg/da33f68170202860

'

'Human Rights Order on Satan, last incarnation l. ron hubbard'
(incl. Definitions of 'Karma,' of 'Truth,' and of 'Punishment')
{HRO 20081017-V2.5}
(17 October 2008 - Version 2.5 on 22 Dec 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/4b691b97c821da7d
... /group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/4b691b97c821da7d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/08815021fc500b06
'

'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2010, 2011 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Leonardo Been

Aug 28, 2012, 9:08:10 AM8/28/12

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:58:58 -0700, Farewell to Sicily wrote:

> Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Farewell to Sicily <noplef...@yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Andreas Heldal-Lundt maliciously maintaining Severe, Criminal Libel - recorded for legal process - {note 20120827}

Leonardo Been

Aug 28, 2012, 9:14:59 AM8/28/12
Adds to Severe Criminal Libel and stalking by Roger Gonnet
alias 'xenufrance' - recorded for legal process (attachment)

'

Further on Roger Gonnet:

Roger Gonnet 'xenufrance' profiled as a criminal and violently driven,
'Past-Life Denier,' *

this being apparently the direct motivation for his persistence and
increase in Criminal, Violent Libel:

bizarre as it is, yet obvious, his attempt to assert "on everyone"
a DENIAL of any (but obviously he is meaning his own) Past Life,

and from the criminal vehemence and persistence by which he goes
about it - DENYING and VIOLENTLY OPPOSING any and all mere mention
of Past Lives - we can all imagine what kind of 'Past Life' that
must have been,

judging by the extraordinary and bizarre Criminal Libel, that
he maintains and increases.

'

Generally speaking, he, Roger Gonnet, adds More Severe Criminal Libel,
as he is motivated already by his publicly well-known, violent
Sociopathy,

currently aggravated by his manic Psychopathy (plus stalking)

- and it is as such recorded for legal process.

'

The accused is profiled however, as a criminally violent 'Past-Life
Denier.'

By the way, on a light note, his manic psychopathy and stalking
gives rise to a modern-day expression like "frothing at the keyboard,"
to put it mildly.

'

From a professional viewpoint, the accused, as a manic Psychopath,
appears to be entirely controlled by the Energies (the feelings
and thoughts inflicted on him, induced in him) by his eternal source
of Hate, l. ron hubbard.

So we have pity with him to that extent,

but from a viewpoint of law enforcement and public safety, external
restraint might be indicated on the manic Psychopathy of Roger Gonnet,

because he is becoming more and more violently Libelous, and has never
shunned the Criminal infliction of it.

From a viewpoint of psychotherapy though, for the manic
Psychotic, for Roger Gonnet in this case, it seems indicated
to consider, that

he, Roger Gonnet, does maintain his manic state of Psychopathy,
as any manic psychotic tends to do,

in order NOT TO HAVE TO oppose but rather to comply with the
Hate and Ugliness and ideas, inflicted on him by his source of
Hate, whoever this may be,

as is often the case in the manic episode of a Psychopath:

"solving" the mental force inflicted on him, by in this
case most likely the mentioned source of Hate (obviously
from Roger Gonnet's typical language about his demon, it
is l. ron hubbard),

thinking foul language "WILL KEEP HIS DEMON AWAY
from him," but in fact his using the foul and
irrational language, IS itself already following
and inviting the Ugliness and Hate and lies from
his demon, and

Roger Gonnet is "solving it," by somehow complying, by
complying with it in order NOT to have to feel the Hate
and Ugliness inflicted, as such, but rather to float with
it and "be in it and accept it as 'normal,' and amplifying
it," "as being his own, normal Hate and lies,"

in this case amplifying the Hate and lies, by means of his,
Roger Gonnet's, persistent and increasingly Criminal Libel,

with interjections by him, that demand any sign and
any mention of Past Life, and any person mentioning
it, to be "utterly destroyed," "silenced forever,"

with increasingly bizarre and increasingly Criminal Libel,
as he, Roger Gonnet, does not have the means to actually
physically shut up, resp. to murder, the object of his
persistent Criminal Libel,

but the expressed INTENT of Roger Gonnet is obviously
to that effect as well.

'

So we will see, what he comes up with next - it is all rather
predictable and I believe, well profiled from a criminological
viewpoint.

By the way, I seek from the court and from the prosecution, not only
regular compensation of damages, but also punitive damages plus,
pursuant to that and in accordance with his Criminal Profiling,
physical restraint or commitment, of the accused, Roger Gonnet,
in case of his non-compliance with court orders.

'

KNT hrp&p

'

________
Footnote:

(*) 'Past-Life Deniers: Tony Ortega (Village Voice blog) and his
followers, quoted'
{note 20120808-0} [PLDVV]
(8 August 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/64aff30fc1b8ae92

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:13:17 +0200, 'xenufrance' Roger Gonnet wrote:

> Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:13:17 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Severe Criminal Libel, motivated by Sociopathy and manic psychopathy (stalking) - recorded for legal process
>
> fuck off, "leonardo" "been da vinci", criminal sociopath called Koos Nolst
> Trenite, who killed his own daughter. Please, explain us why you dit
> that.Was it because she did not believe your insanities? Or for something
> worse?

'

'

(attachment)

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:44:51 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:44:51 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Koos Nolst Trenite hopes to become richer. I suggest him to economize money and go to Psychiatry asylup till he dies.

Leonardo Been

Aug 28, 2012, 9:20:41 AM8/28/12
'Farewell to Sicily' wrote

with IQ below 80, or with other, very obvious mental impairment,
about someone he hallucinates about,

on Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:58:58 -0700,

in an apparent, vague and inane effort to obstruct justice:

> Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Farewell to Sicily <noplef...@yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Andreas Heldal-Lundt maliciously maintaining Severe, Criminal Libel - recorded for legal process - {note 20120827}

Leonardo Been

Aug 28, 2012, 10:18:25 AM8/28/12
Report not abuse
> news.kpn.nl alt.religion.scientology:105021 MIME-Version:
> 1.0
> format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
>
> fuck off, "leonardo" "been da vinci", criminal sociopath called Koos
> Nolst Trenite, who killed his own daughter. Please, explain us why you
> dit that.Was it because she did not believe your insanities? Or for
> something worse?

'

'

(attachment)

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:49:07 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:49:07 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Andreas Heldal-Lundt maliciously maintaining Severe, Criminal Libel - recorded for legal process - {note 20120827}

Leonardo Been

Aug 28, 2012, 10:23:23 AM8/28/12
Report not abuse
(Version 1.0.1)

Andreas Heldal-Lundt maliciously maintaining Severe, Criminal Libel
- recorded for legal process

{note 20120827-V1.0.1}

(V1.0.1 corrects
four typos)

harm and deliberately omitting vital data with the purpose to give a
[...]

xenufrance

Aug 28, 2012, 11:02:56 AM8/28/12

Leonardo Been

Aug 28, 2012, 12:38:12 PM8/28/12
Report not abuse

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:02:56 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:02:56 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: maintaining Severe, Criminal Libel - recorded for legal process against the daughter's killer KNT, hubbard imitator.

Leonardo Been

Aug 28, 2012, 12:42:38 PM8/28/12
Report not abuse
(preamble)

Truth is defined, in your soul, as:

'What happened, WHO caused it with what intentions.' {I-a}

Truth CANNOT be erased: It remains - demonstrably -
forever available for you, and for anyone else too, to
Perceive,***

because it has become part of The Creation, the
moment it happened or was intended. {I-b}

Truth is absolute, and it is only the DEGREE of Perception
that makes Truth SEEM "relative," or "personal," or even
"conflicting." {I-c}

Koos Nolst Trenite
human rights philosopher and poet

(preamble end)

'

[...]

xenufrance

Sep 4, 2012, 3:59:35 AM9/4/12
get hanged by your own ineptitude, criminal "father" who killed his
daughter.

xenufrance

Sep 4, 2012, 4:01:15 AM9/4/12
fuck off yourself, criminal father and crazy would-be-worse than Hubbarf
hilmself. You're so severely deranged that nobody could ever help you to
react sanely to anything.

Go hang yourself with the laces of your own stupidity, KNT.

xenufrance

Sep 4, 2012, 4:04:37 AM9/4/12
(we observe that KNT, criminal having killed his daughter, is describing
himself here a a sociopath; he wrote, quote:

> alt.religion.scientology consists of a group - people posting there
> and interacting there - a group of sociopaths in various states or
> degrees of putrefaction (of offensive decay), and their supporters

I wonder which degree of putrefaction is needed to kill one's own breed,
but I guess it could be severely severe, no?

xenufrance

Sep 4, 2012, 4:06:18 AM9/4/12
go hang your own stupidity to a potence, if ever you can find one big
enough to do that, criminal daughter's killer. Assassin. Sociopath.
Psychopath. Familypath.

Leonardo Been

Sep 10, 2012, 3:51:37 PM9/10/12
Report not abuse

On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 10:04:37 +0200, xenufrance 'Roger Gonnet' wrote:

> Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 10:04:37 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: insane sociopath psychopath and daughter's killer KNT says he's a psychopath.

Leonardo Been

Sep 10, 2012, 3:52:57 PM9/10/12
Report not abuse
Copyright 2012 by KNT hrp&p - conditions as usual

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:02:56 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:02:56 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: maintaining Severe, Criminal Libel - recorded for legal process against the daughter's killer KNT, hubbard imitator.

Leonardo Been

Sep 10, 2012, 3:54:28 PM9/10/12
On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 10:06:18 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 10:06:18 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: fuck of spammer, assassin, daughter's killer.

Leonardo Been

Sep 10, 2012, 3:57:00 PM9/10/12
On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 09:59:35 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 09:59:35 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Adds to Severe Criminal Libel and stalking- recorded for legal process (attachment)

Leonardo Been

Sep 10, 2012, 3:58:28 PM9/10/12
On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 10:01:15 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 10:01:15 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Adds to Severe Criminal Libel and stalking by Roger Gonnet 'xenufrance' - recorded for legal process

Farewell to Sicily

Sep 11, 2012, 7:04:19 PM9/11/12
You will never sue anyone for anything because you are just another snert.

xenufrance

Sep 12, 2012, 3:03:25 AM9/12/12
go where you should: prison + mental institution, killer.

xenufrance

Sep 12, 2012, 3:04:18 AM9/12/12
copy and paste? You're a dangerous daughter's killer, "been".

xenufrance

Sep 12, 2012, 3:09:04 AM9/12/12
copy and paste erased.

Leonardo Been

Sep 12, 2012, 5:21:59 AM9/12/12
On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:09:04 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:09:04 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: better a libel (there was none) anyway, ythan another killing by KNT
>
> copy and paste erased.

Leonardo Been

Sep 12, 2012, 5:23:04 AM9/12/12
On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:04:18 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:04:18 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: been? well, he still IS. A crazy killer.

Leonardo Been

Sep 12, 2012, 5:24:24 AM9/12/12
On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:03:25 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:03:25 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: killer KNT menaces me. What a loon you are, muttaf*

xenufrance

Sep 13, 2012, 3:13:52 AM9/13/12
Le 12/09/2012 01:04, Farewell to Sicily a �crit :
> You will never sue anyone for anything because you are just another snert.

plus, he should reread what the description is. And anyway, the article
is old old and the delay is far away to complain. Koos is just crazy
because of what HE did to his daughter. :

Leonardo Been

Sep 13, 2012, 5:43:17 AM9/13/12
More Severe Criminal Libel and stalking by Roger Gonnet 'xenufrance'

(he is obviously relishing his feelings of exuberant joy, that his
Sociopathy provides him with)

- recorded for legal process

'

'

On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:13:52 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:13:52 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Andreas Heldal-Lundt maliciously maintaining Severe, Criminal Libel - recorded for legal process - {note 20120827}

Leonardo Been

Sep 13, 2012, 5:45:12 AM9/13/12
Incitement to obstruction of justice and Hate Crimes
- recorded for legal process

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:04:19 -0700, Farewell to Sicily wrote:

> Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:04:19 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Farewell to Sicily <noplef...@yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Andreas Heldal-Lundt maliciously maintaining Severe, Criminal Libel - recorded for legal process - {note 20120827}

Mark Thorson

Sep 13, 2012, 5:57:33 PM9/13/12
xenufrance wrote:

> plus, he should reread what the description is. And anyway, the article
> is old old and the delay is far away to complain. Koos is just crazy
> because of what HE did to his daughter. :

I think he was crazy before that happened.

Leonardo Been

Sep 14, 2012, 1:57:22 AM9/14/12

On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 13:57:33 -0800, Mark Thorson wrote:

> Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 13:57:33 -0800
> From: Mark Thorson <nos...@sonic.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Andreas Heldal-Lundt maliciously maintaining Severe, CriminalLibel - recorded for legal process - {note 20120827}

Leonardo Been

Sep 14, 2012, 2:02:25 AM9/14/12
On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:36:17 +0200, Leonardo Been wrote:

> Andreas Heldal-Lundt maliciously maintaining Severe, Criminal Libel
> - recorded for legal process
>
> (incl. Definitions of 'Karma,' of 'Truth,' and of 'Punishment')'

Leonardo Been

Sep 14, 2012, 2:24:37 AM9/14/12
They are - which is TYPICAL - too cowardly to view a simple
TV program (which can be found all over the internet).

They are certainly much too cowardly to face (to admit) their
own lies, and to face (to admit) the motives for their lies.

'

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:27:56 +0200, I, as Leonardo Been (Plato) wrote:

> (to alt.religion.scientology)
>
> The Sociopaths HATE Truth, Life, and People
> - especially dead people reborn (which is, about everyone
> - Sociopaths HATE about everyone)
>
> See, if you feel like it, the hilarious episode (TV Series)
>
> Long.Island.Medium.S03E01
>
> and spew your Hate and Lies, or your Libel, as proof, that:
>
> the Sociopaths HATE Truth, Life, and People
> - especially dead people reborn (which is, about everyone
> - Sociopaths HATE everyone)

'

'

xenufrance

Sep 14, 2012, 2:45:09 AM9/14/12
you're nuts, KNT. Go to spychiatry hospital and get cured, though
knowing your story, I'd doubt they could do anything for you since you'd
want first to teach them your own version of brainwashing.

What you need absolutely is some strait jacket and pad room, and no more
access to any typewriter or computer, since the more you write your
insanities, the more you are programming yourself to be what you are: a
dangerous psychopath who already killed.

xenufrance

Sep 14, 2012, 2:46:27 AM9/14/12
But what he does not know as well, is that he's total crazy.

xenufrance

Sep 14, 2012, 2:49:21 AM9/14/12

> but the expressed INTENT of Roger Gonnet is obviously
> to that effect as well.
what seems evident is that you believe you could guess what others
intentions are.

It's impossible for someone as crazy and brainwashed as you are, don't
you see? No. You can't see: auto-brainwashing of what remains of your
"brain", I mean, half a neuron, is too little.

Leonardo Been

Sep 14, 2012, 3:38:52 AM9/14/12

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:49:21 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:49:21 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: stupid KNT's messages recorded for legal process? well, that would pehaps lead him to Institutions...

Leonardo Been

Sep 14, 2012, 3:39:17 AM9/14/12
On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:46:27 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:46:27 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: stupid KNT does not even know that statute of limitations exists in law.

Leonardo Been

Sep 14, 2012, 3:42:07 AM9/14/12
On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:45:09 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:45:09 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Koos Nolst Trenite spamming recorded for legal process

xenufrance

Sep 14, 2012, 2:01:04 PM9/14/12
well, that you drowned your own breed in ice water show how much of a
criminal father you have been, "da vicnci" neverbeen. Your're ony an
asshole, but a dangerous ill one, your whole prose is showing that,
psychopath idiot that you are. I'dll never cease to say what we know
here, as long as you try to drown this discussion newsgroup with your
insanities and ineptitudes about your "power", criminal asshole.

Yoy don't have the power to kill your daughter again, hey, now that she
has been killed once by your insanity, dangerous psychopath.

xenufrance

Sep 14, 2012, 2:01:27 PM9/14/12
fuck off, criminal asshole.

Leonardo Been

Sep 14, 2012, 2:38:28 PM9/14/12
On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:01:04 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:01:04 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: More Severe Criminal Libel and stalking by Roger Gonnet 'xenufrance' showing off his Sociopathy - recorded for legal process

Leonardo Been (Plato)

Sep 14, 2012, 2:52:37 PM9/14/12
Are Violent Past-Life Deniers resorting to Crime, Roger Gonnet
'xenufrance,' etc., past-life (mass) murderers?

{note 20120815-0}

'

Without a doubt, they are themselves "shouting it from the roofs"
with their persistent, bizarre, psychopathic and Severe Criminal
Libel (including the Criminal relay of such Libel),*

criminal "bullying" by which they are violently asserting
and hoping to proliferate their Past-Life Denial.

'

'

Do they remember their past lives? Again, suggested by the
completely irrational, and even Criminal vehemence,

by which they want everybody TO DENY past lives - in the
teeth of the truth known -

one would be inclined to assume, that they are actively
"defending themselves,"

from being looked at and seen as they are,

and by their fierce and even Criminal ways in
which they hope to DENY past lives

- exactly THEREBY, logic suggests -

they are pointing at their past deeds.

While I could care less, what they did in their
past lives,

THEY ARE obviously suffering from the manic compulsion,
criminally at that, to go at any length

TO DENY any and all past lives.

How Insane can they get?

Well, bullies are not known for their sanity and are not
inhibited by considering the truth about others - quite the
contrary.

'

It - Past-Life Denial - is, by the way, also the common
motivation for Holocaust Deniers, you might be able to glean
from

their very hurtful DENIAL of the tremendous suffering, and mass
murder, inflicted on others in the past. [PLDPE]

'

'

I think it would be wiser for such individuals, to lay low:

In general people are not very vengeful, but rather forgiving.

But the bullies, with their Severe Criminal Libel - and that,
without themselves even being attacked (except in their own
psychopathic mind, of course, they feel "attacked") *

they sure do bring the necessary, extremely negative attention
upon themselves and upon their Criminal Acts,

hence their being profiled criminologically. *

'

Wholly their opposite in all respects, I do remain etc., etc.,

KNT hrp&p

'
________
Footnote:

(*) 'Roger Gonnet 'xenufrance' profiled as being a criminal, violent
Past-Life Denier - adds More Severe Criminal Libel, driven by
Manic Psychopathy (with stalking) - recorded for legal process'
{note 20120813}
(13 August 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/ecb9ab3a0d71a62c
http://groups.google.com/group/
... alt.religion.scientology/msg/ecb9ab3a0d71a62c
'
__________
[TPAT] 'The Two Parts Of Any Therapy (incl. Definition of Living Body)'
{HRI 20110703-V1.1.1} [TPAT]
(3 July 2011 - Version 1.1.1 on 4 Jul 2011)
http://groups.google.com/group/koos-nolst-trenite/msg/cec8a108fc5f592d
(3 July 2011 - Version 1.1 on 4 Jul 2011)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/26f676b6c466185d

(same in Russian)
'Две Части Любой Терапии (вкл. Определение Живого организма)'
{HRI 20110703-V1.1.1-RU-V1.0} (The Two Parts of Any Therapy)
(3 июля 2011 - Версия 1.1.1 от 4 июля 2011 - Русский перевод,
изданный 18 марта 2012 как RU-V1.0)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.russian.z1/msg/5f4ad7d4f990ec28

'Human Rights Order on l. ron hubbard (Satan as the individual)
(incl. Definitions of 'Karma,' of 'Truth,' and of 'Punishment')'
{HRO 20081017-V3.2} [HRO]
(17 October 2008 - Version 3.2 on 15 Mar 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/6d6b5f68b10c53ec

(same in Russian)
'Заказ Прав человека относительно
Сатаны, последнего воплощения Рона Л.
Хаббарда
(вкл. Определение 'Кармы,' 'Правды,' и
'Наказания')' {HRO 20081017-V2.5-ru-V1.0}
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.russian.z1/msg/4e7fcf5f09e82e32

[PLDPE] ' 'Past-Life Denial' - the Social Evil and Psychopathy of
inflicting Past-Life Denial'
{HRI Note 20120813-V2.0} [PLDPE]
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/1b7a71f45a0568dd

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:01:27 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:01:27 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: fuck
>
> fuck off, criminal asshole.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 14, 2012, 2:56:31 PM9/14/12
"Leonardo Been (Plato)" <plato...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yes, this wank stain is off his rocker.

Leonardo Been

Sep 14, 2012, 6:17:38 PM9/14/12
'

'

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:56:31 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:56:31 -0400
> From: " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@home.fåke>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Are Violent Daughter Killers resorting to Crime

John Dorsay

Sep 15, 2012, 5:53:05 PM9/15/12
Welcome back, Putzboi.

Surprise surprise. Kat was right about Truthseeker/Steve Layton and
his google-revealed ip address all along. But I'm sure you knew that
all along.

http://tinyurl.com/9xmrhfv or
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/de33b4440a2d3bc1?dmode=source&output=gplain&noredirect

Show us that you *can* be a man for once in your life and apologize
to Kat for your obnoxious trolling.

Don't keep us in suspense. Apologize to Kat. You can do it.

John

xenufrance

Sep 16, 2012, 3:21:19 AM9/16/12
stop spamming your insanities here, criminal asshole.

xenufrance

Sep 16, 2012, 3:22:29 AM9/16/12
plato was wise, but his imitation is totallly crazy.

xenufrance

Sep 16, 2012, 3:22:53 AM9/16/12
spam, stop spamming insane asshole.

xenufrance

Sep 16, 2012, 3:23:45 AM9/16/12
spam

xenufrance

Sep 16, 2012, 7:37:12 AM9/16/12
cesa to spam this NG,,asshole.

Did the crime cult pay you to pull your insane messages here so as to
get rid of the discussions regarding the crime cult, criminal asshole,
assassin of his own daughter?

xenufrance

Sep 16, 2012, 7:39:52 AM9/16/12
KNT apologizing anything? You're a dremare :-)). I'm sure that even if
his assassinated daughter would come back to life, he would believe it's
her, he would'nt admit he killed her, he would rather whine he'll
complain against her before justice if ever she would say she was killed
by her crazy father.

Leonardo Been

Sep 16, 2012, 2:20:15 PM9/16/12
KNT hrp&p

'

________

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 13:39:52 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 13:39:52 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: It's about time you man up was Re: Are Violent Daughter Killers resorting to Crime

Leonardo Been

Sep 16, 2012, 2:22:22 PM9/16/12
KNT hrp&p

'
________

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:23:45 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:23:45 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: spam from a criminal asshole KNT...
>
> spam

Leonardo Been

Sep 16, 2012, 2:25:26 PM9/16/12
KNT hrp&p

'
________
Footnote:

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:22:53 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:22:53 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: spam.

Leonardo Been

Sep 16, 2012, 2:26:38 PM9/16/12
On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:21:19 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:21:19 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> References: <503bda71$0$1145$703f...@news.kpn.nl> <503c76f2$0$2040$426a...@news.free.fr> <503c51eb$0$13392$703f...@news.kpn.nl> <5045b54c$0$1970$426a...@news.free.fr> <504e45c6$0$10683$703f...@news.kpn.nl> <505033be$0$21946$426a...@news.free.fr> <505053af$0$10067$703f...@news.kpn.nl> <5052d275$0$1973$426a...@news.free.fr> <5052df50$0$10522$703f...@news.kpn.nl> <505370df$0$1999$426a...@news.free.fr> <505379bf$0$9057$703f...@news.kpn.nl>
> Subject: stop spamming here, you're always off-chart, and in violation of usente rules.

Leonardo Been

Sep 16, 2012, 2:28:39 PM9/16/12
On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 13:37:12 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 13:37:12 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Cease to spam, "plato-knt-leonardo da vinci".

Leonardo Been

Sep 16, 2012, 2:33:13 PM9/16/12

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:22:29 +0200, xenufrance wrote:

> Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:22:29 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: stop putting names of people in object lines, criinal asshole KNT.

Leonardo Been

Sep 16, 2012, 2:36:08 PM9/16/12
Well, they seem not to deny it, but rather confirm it by means
of a persistent barrage of Criminal Libel,

as one is used to from Holocaust deniers;

same condition, really - as described below:

xenufrance

Sep 18, 2012, 3:47:20 AM9/18/12
spam

xenufrance

Sep 18, 2012, 3:47:53 AM9/18/12
spam

xenufrance

Sep 18, 2012, 4:07:43 AM9/18/12
spam again...

xenufrance

Sep 18, 2012, 4:08:19 AM9/18/12
spam

xenufrance

Sep 18, 2012, 4:08:47 AM9/18/12
spam again

xenufrance

Sep 19, 2012, 2:41:54 AM9/19/12
you know, criminal killer of your own daughter Freya, when you accuse
someone like you do against Andreas or me, you have to give evidences.
You have none.

And if you want to complain, you should know the law: do you ever heard
of the staus of limitation? No, visibly, otherwise you would'nt do what
you do?

And do you know that insane people can't compàlain themselves, they have
to be allowed by someone representing them. As you are visibly 111%
insane, the best thing to do to avoid reading new critics of your
behaviour and activities should be to go ack to silence and cease to
SPAM this newsgroup, as you've ever done in the past, except for the few
years where you were emprisoned.

xenufrance

Sep 19, 2012, 2:43:06 AM9/19/12
see the title.

xenufrance

Sep 25, 2012, 3:03:14 AM9/25/12
spam

xenufrance

Sep 25, 2012, 3:04:57 AM9/25/12
i love to be in "exuberant sociopathy" for someone whose nly idea of
mental illness is HHIMSELF (an assassin) and his master, another (died)
assassin, called Hubbard , elrong.

xenufrance

Sep 25, 2012, 3:06:18 AM9/25/12
if you'd sometimes fuck rather than thinking like hubbard, that you'd
kill your daughter (freya), it would be better for a diagnosis on your
sociopathy, and familypathy.

xenufrance

Sep 25, 2012, 1:23:07 PM9/25/12
Creat your own KNT'NG, and go try to defraud some clients there.