Roger Gonnet 'xenufrance' profiled as being a criminal, violent Past-Life Denier - adds More Severe Criminal Libel, driven by Manic Psychopathy (with stalking) - recorded for legal process

Leonardo Been (Plato)

Aug 13, 2012, 1:29:50 AM8/13/12
(intended as a separate thread)

Roger Gonnet 'xenufrance' profiled as a criminal and violently driven,
'Past-Life Denier,' *

this being apparently the direct motivation for his persistence and
increase in Criminal, Violent Libel:

bizarre as it is, yet obvious, his attempt to assert "on everyone"
a DENIAL of any (but obviously he is meaning his own) Past Life,

and from the criminal vehemence and persistence by which he goes
about it - DENYING and VIOLENTLY OPPOSING any and all mere mention
of Past Lives - we can all imagine what kind of 'Past Life' that
must have been,

judging by the extraordinary and bizarre Criminal Libel, that
he maintains and increases.

'

Generally speaking, he, Roger Gonnet, adds More Severe Criminal Libel,
as he is motivated already by his publicly well-known, violent
Sociopathy,

currently aggravated by his manic Psychopathy (plus stalking)

- and it is as such recorded for legal process.

'

The accused is profiled however, as a criminally violent 'Past-Life
Denier.'

By the way, on a light note, his manic psychopathy and stalking
gives rise to a modern-day expression like "frothing at the keyboard,"
to put it mildly.

'

From a professional viewpoint, the accused, as manic Psychopath
appears to be entirely controlled by the Energies (the feelings
and thoughts inflicted on him, induced in him) by his eternal source
of Hate, l. ron hubbard.

So we have pity with him to that extent,

but from a viewpoint of law enforcement and public safety, external
restraint might be indicated on the manic Psychopathy of Roger Gonnet,

because he is becoming more and more violently Libelous, and has never
shunned the Criminal infliction of it.

From a viewpoint of psychotherapy though, for the manic
Psychotic, for Roger Gonnet in this case, it seems indicated
to consider, that

he, Roger Gonnet, does maintain his manic state of Psychopathy,
as any manic psychotic tends to do,

in order NOT TO HAVE TO oppose but rather to comply with the
Hate and Ugliness and ideas, inflicted on him by his source of
Hate, whoever this may be,

as is often the case in the manic episode of a Psychopath:

"solving" the mental force inflicted on him, by in this
case most likely the mentioned source of Hate (obviously
from Roger Gonnet's typical language about his demon, it
is l. ron hubbard),

thinking foul language "WILL KEEP HIS DEMON AWAY
from him," but in fact his using the foul and
irrational language, IS itself already following
and inviting the Ugliness and Hate and lies from
his demon, and

Roger Gonnet is "solving it," by somehow complying, by
complying with it in order NOT to have to feel the Hate
and Ugliness inflicted, as such, but rather to float with
it and "be in it and accept it as 'normal,' and amplifying
it," "as being his own, normal Hate and lies,"

in this case amplifying the Hate and lies, by means of his,
Roger Gonnet's, persistent and increasingly Criminal Libel,

with interjections by him, that demand any sign and
any mention of Past Life, and anyo person mentioning
it, to be "utterly destroyed," "silenced forever,"

with increasingly bizarre and increasingly Criminal Libel,
as he, Roger Gonnet, does not have the means to actually
physically shut up, resp. to murder, the object of his
persistent Criminal Libel,

but the expressed INTENT of Roger Gonnet is obviously
to that effect as well.

'

So we will see, what he comes up with next - it is all rather
predictable and I believe, well profiled from a criminological
viewpoint.

By the way, I seek from the court and from the prosecution, not only
regular compensation of damages, but also punitive damages plus,
pursuant to that and in accordance with his Criminal Profiling,
physical restraint or commitment, of the accused, Roger Gonnet,
in case of his non-compliance with court orders.

'

KNT hrp&p

'

________
Footnote:

(*) 'Past-Life Deniers: Tony Ortega (Village Voice blog) and his
followers, quoted'
{note 20120808-0} [PLDVV]
(8 August 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/64aff30fc1b8ae92

Copyright 2012 by KNT hrp&p - conditions as usual

'

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:13:17 +0200, 'xenufrance' Roger Gonnet wrote:

> Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:13:17 +0200
> From: xenufrance <xenuf...@xenufrance.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Re: Severe Criminal Libel, motivated by Sociopathy and manic psychopathy (stalking) - recorded for legal process
>
> fuck off, "leonardo" "been da vinci", criminal sociopath called Koos Nolst
> Trenite, who killed his own daughter. Please, explain us why you dit
> that.Was it because she did not believe your insanities? Or for something
> worse?

xenufrance

Aug 13, 2012, 3:02:09 AM8/13/12
Le 13/08/2012 07:29, Leonardo Been (Plato) a écrit :
> (intended as a separate thread)
>
> Roger Gonnet 'xenufrance' profiled as a criminal and violently driven,
> 'Past-Life Denier,' *

hey, old criminal fool, did you kill your daughter because of past lives ?

PS: I hope you copyrighted your "past life denier"? Because even that
expression shows that YOU don't even believe in past LIVES. LIVES, not
life. Too bad for such a plato leonardoKNT (Killeer Now Teaheading...)

Leonardo Been

Aug 15, 2012, 5:52:55 AM8/15/12
Adds more, Severe Criminal Libel by Roger Gonnet 'xenufrance'
- recorded for legal process.

'

From: LB P via kpn
to a.r.s. (20120813)
Subject: Roger Gonnet - profiled as being a criminal, violent Past-Life Denier - adds More Severe Criminal Libel, driven by Manic Psychopathy (with stalking) - recorded for legal process
(correction of a typo)

From: LB P via kpn
to a.r.s. (20120812)

[...]

From a professional viewpoint, the accused, as a manic Psychopath,
any mention of Past Life, and any person mentioning