(rev 3.2) The Strange Motivation of Mary McConnell for 'defending Koos' against some potential murderers {HRI note 20080528-V3.2}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jun 4, 2008, 3:23:49 PM6/4/08
The Strange Motivation of Mary McConnell for 'defending Koos' against
some potential murderers

{HRI note 20080528-V3.2}

(Version 3.2
on 4 June 2008)

(definition of Honesty, of Being Honest)
(definition of Inciting to Hate)
(detecting Black PR)
(counter-insurgency)
(counter-espionage)
(cult experts)
(true crime)

(view Summary
by skipping
indentation)

'

reference: {HRI 20040422-V2.7.1} ' "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal
Minds As 'Ability To Perceive Them' ' (*)

{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3} 'Defining 'Destructive Coward'
(Definition)' (**)

'

The whole proposition of the malicious posters, potential murderers
all, is already ridiculous:

I am not a murderer by nature nor character, never have been,
neither in this nor in any preceding life times, and I never
will be.

So any "accusation" by the potential murderers, is already
preposterous on that basis.

My nature as well as my character, is to protect people only, and
there is an endless stream of evidence of that, also in my present
life time.

Thus any "accusation" is only the sure proof of the viciously
Insane and malicious nature of the mind or soul of the accuser,

including of course of those, who started, maintained,
and completed in the year 2000, their 'Operation Freakout'
on me. *(1)

'

'

Mary McConnell herself appears NOT to be a Criminal Mind,

nevertheless her 'wanting to feel "senior to Koos",' is certainly
what she has in common with the very Violent Criminals, Sociopaths
and Demonic creatures who post at the (alt.religion.scientology)
newsgroup:

Mary McConnell wants to feel "senior to Koos" when she, Mary,
is invited BY the Criminal Minds, to feel that:

Invited by potential murderers like John Dorsay, etc.,

those who are scribbling their evil on the walls of
this newsgroup (alt.religion.scientology) and
elsewhere.

'

She (Mary McConnell) does that (pretending to be senior to me) in
order to try and obtain Energy from me:

This makes her 'feel good, as if "SHE is the one who is caring,
sane, and causing Justice".'

She (Mary McConnell) does however create and spout still a lot of
lies (her own personal lies) about me, in order to assist herself
in having that fake "feeling of superiority" and also to please her
"friends:" To make other Criminals feel "superior to Koos."

'

[A.] Mary:

"It's bad enough that Koos has his problems, of [1.] having lost
his mind to [2.] whatever was done to him when [3.] he tried to
leave OSA, and having left, [4.] of being harassed by the cult
of Scientology, to later having [5.] his wife [6.] leave him
[7.] to raise [8.] their kids [9.] alone ..."

is simple innuendo, meaning: suggestions with vague data that
are, on top of that, not factual.

[1.]

[1.a] Mary, not being in her right mind nor of sound judgment
about others, herself, does OF COURSE

judge any statement and observation, that is above-average
in Intelligence, and far-above-average in Sanity and in
Perception,

(certainly if compared to her own)

to be 'the result of someone "having lost his mind".' (*)

And it is a common practice amongst the very
intensely Criminal companions and "friends,"
that Mary maintains and entertains at times,

who demand also of her, to see ANY truthful and
most valuable observation and conclusion, as 'the
result of someone "having lost his mind".' (*)

'

For instance:

Being honest, not only about oneself, but ALSO about
others, as I am,

is - by any Criminal - judged as an act of "pure
insanity,"

because, both if one is a Criminal or when one is
amongst Criminals, which applies to Mary, THEN the
only thing you DO say, that is sane, is

that "what is most to your own advantage."

Any Criminal will tell you that as their
"definition of Sanity."

And Mary and her friends practice that:

Never in ten years have I seen one apologize
or become wiser, or admit truth.

I happen to be a very honest person, not only about
myself, but also about others.

According to me, THAT is the only way to
protect others,

but according to Criminals THAT,

being honest - and I mean not
'whatever one thinks'-being-honest, but
'truth is absolute'-being-honest,
{definition}

is 'being insane:'

They do not have the purpose in the
first place, to protect others - quite
the contrary.

So they have an opposite "definition of
what is sane."

'

To the Myanmar generals, it is
"sane" to REFUSE the help offered
by others to save their people,
you see:

They have enough people, and a
million more or less, THAT is not
what THEY are concerned about...

'

To the North Korean generals, it
is "sane," to develop nuclear
weapons, rather than using that
money to build farms to feed their
people.

'

'

'

[1.b] What all the Criminals - and also sociopaths - do, is
making very sure themselves, NEVER TO STATE WHAT "you
are crazy in" or "have lost your mind about:"

This serves them, to not be refuted, to not be proven
wrong,

because nothing is offered to be shown to be false
or malicious and libelous - other than a general
idea - and

the recipient, the reader, then is supposed to 'fill in,'

the reader then has to figure out, with the use of
his own fixed ideas,

"what could possibly be seen as crazy," in the falsely
accused. (*)

'

They then hide THAT evil, by claiming that "it would
upset a person, to tell him what you accuse him of,"

they also practice that in social life,

so ALL OF THEM - the whole lot of Criminals who are
"friends" with Mary - REFUSE TO detail or to state,
what it is, exactly, that they consider Insane,

because that would only result in proving THEM
to be Insane, malicious, and libelous,

but they say or imply, that "it is 'to not
create an upset',"

that they hide their accusations which THEY
WANT TO CONTINUE TO FEEL AND THINK WITH, as
being "correct and right,"

which REQUIRES these not to be brought in
the open, so as not to be refuted.

Criminals think and act like that.

'

[1.c] And when she does not want to specify false accusations
given by others, then let me mention, that those others
who falsely accuse, thereby

WANT TO HIDE THEIR DESIRE TO BE EVIL:

They are too evil to simply admit, that they want
to be evil,

and so they want to hide and camouflage their
desire to be evil,

else you could defend and protect
yourself and others against them - but
NO! you should not protect yourself
against THEM, you must NOT see THEM as
evil, but

the object of their Hate (is made to
seem, and thus) "must be very evil."

'

So then they have to create the necessary lies:

about themselves (and about their Criminal "friends," who
are suddenly "not Criminal" anymore, but) "being good,"
and,

about me and others like me (now suddenly) "being evil,"

and they have to project and tell and publish or write
those lies with great FORCE so as to override the Truth,

and the actual result is indeed, that that action of
theirs HIDES THEIR WANTING TO BE AND REMAIN EVIL,

by means of making their environment - my friends
in particular, and their "friends" - believe those
lies (*)

about themselves "being good,"
and about me "being evil,"

and in this case, both women of course used
opportunities that were there

- Criminal Minds already in place and
only waiting to be given a chance to
absorb the lies and to act on these
and to amplify these lies.

And they created circumstances so, that they
could hide their lies from me - for some time
and some for long enough to not be anticipated
or not suspected, and thus not remedied by me.

'

You might conclude, that the more is done to hide, shout down,
cover up, divert from, camouflage, or misrepresent what is going
on, the more evil there is going on in that area or with those
individuals - and this applies in all areas.

'

The first woman, Jutta, 'Carla' was operated
by the 'Scientology' operatives directly, and
she made most contacts to local Criminal Minds
who are ANTI-Scientology and anti-spiritual,

and she was of course manipulated by the
ghoul mentioned, in a wholly spiritual
way, and very much in agreement with
Jutta's own very intense and eternal
desire to inflict as much evil as she
can, on me

and on anyone who is very Good and
Beautiful, and in particular,

in order to obtain my Energy

(and of course, the Criminals will
claim, 'it is "insane" of me to be that
honest,' as described above under [1.a],
to mention very vital and basic factors
in understanding their evil acts, about
their feelings and compulsions that make
them ENJOY doing the most intensely evil
things to others)

'

and the second woman was actually a bonus to
the 'Operation Freakout' operatives,

she went evil as soon as she had the chance to
do so, which was, when the Operation Freakout
was completed, when I could thus not stop her
anymore from going evil,

because I was captive, officially for my
(spreading, via my web site, extensive proof
of my) Religious Beliefs (of reincarnation,
and of telepathy) which "constituted a danger
to (local) public (mental) health," and which
"I would not stop unless I was incarcerated"

- for which the necessary laws, and necessary,
cooperative personnel had to be found and
used,

1. a judge who did not personally know me,
in that county,

2. and a government-employed "psychiatrist"
who very intensely hated reincarnation
and telepathy, meaning, anything really
spiritual he hated,

indeed he hated me and all
I am and stand for,

who "judged my dangerous insanity"
on the basis of my web site which
I had, then, in which I did indeed
very clearly show and proved, that
both those qualities - telepathy
and reincarnation - fundamentally
exist in any person,

also in you, by the way - it
is about the most familiar
thing to you and to anyone,
because you do and everyone
does it every life time, but

this Insane individual, a "psychiatrist"
paid by the local government, claimed to
me in order to satisfy his sick and evil
mind, that

"according to my web site, 'Freya
was the incarnation of Joan of
Arc'"

- which he said purely in order to
ridicule the subject, with

on top of that, as is common
from Criminal Minds,

a statement that was never given
nor written nor posted by me,
also not on my web site, because
there is no truth in that
statement, it was made up by
himself apparently or by some
other psychopath -

but with it, he was supposed to
'make the connection' between my
publishing things about my "belief
in reincarnation" and Freya's com-
mitting suicide,

which he was not allowed to
directly mention, because
there was no proof whatso-
ever, that even such an idea
had anything to do at all

with her intention and her
act against herself AND
against me BY her committing
suicide,

which she did on
command of the ghoul
mentioned,

who did command most
of her feelings and
her thoughts and her
purposes, in her life,

but the actualities of life
will hardly interest anyone
who DENIES even the most
basic and vital knowledge
of the nature of (his own
and of anyone's) life,

- and for which they had to take great care to
prevent my access to and assistance from
any qualified lawyer,

who would have argued that there was
NEITHER any basis to declare someone
'a severe danger to the community'

on the basis of "Harmful Religious
Beliefs" - 'Religious Delusions' is what
the official charge and sentence against
me was, by them,

when someone not only believes in
reincarnation and in telepathy,
but ALSO publishes accounts and
proof of that, of souls and ghouls
actually existing,

was NEITHER a ground for captivity

NOR (as a lawyer, had I had one, then,
would have argued) that there was any
urgency, let alone anything to justify
the measure of imposing captivity,

all of which they had to 'take into account'
and watch out for, in order not to fail this
time, as they had failed before,

"to remedy immediately, and rigorously to stop,
my polluting (local) public (mental) health."

There WAS no public health, in that
area:

They - the Criminal Minds and Demonic
creatures of the area, who had nested
themselves in the Catholic Church and in
the local organs of what is nowadays
called police - had been burning at the
stake,

on their town square, some mere
hundreds of years back,

thousands of people BECAUSE these were
well-above-average in perception, love,
care, sanity and wisdom,

but they burned these, the most
valuable people in their society,
they burned these publicly,

to "purify the soul" of these
people,

(Have I ever told you, that
Criminal Minds and other
Demonic creatures, have
everything in reverse?)

they convict and burn the most
valuable people, for these

having exactly THOSE same "Religious
Delusions," and now

they have erected and do maintain, with
the money of the community and of health
insurance companies, ANOTHER hell on
Earth for people to whom they "explain,"
that these "have delusions, and are thus
insane" for those very reasons,

for being well-above-average in
perception and sensitivity to
other people,

and these are indoctrinated, they are
simply treated as if, or told that,

'YOU DO NOT EXIST AND THAT NOBODY
EXISTS,'

to feel or perceive or have
compassion with,

except for there 'being electrons
that circle within circles in the
brain of a body,'

which then "justifies," that

they only must drug people persistently,

- with the commission on the drugs
sold, flowing into the 'right'
pockets -

with sophisticated drugging, that indeed
DOES destroy the ability of people to
perceive and see others (to perceive
Criminal Minds) as those are,

which is a disability induced,
that CAUSES Insanity,

with (the same) drugging, that ALSO does
destroy the ability to ENJOY LIFE:

It PREVENTS people from connecting to
and thus sensing life:

If not blocked by some Criminal
Minds - a soul does, you do, of
course, FEEL life, and you CAN of
course connect to your memories,

and so a soul does - you do -
create the Energy for ENJOYING
life and for enjoying other souls,
other people, EXISTING.

'

'

Of course all the Criminals rejoiced to learn
of my captivity, and they went at it with even
greater abandon to wreak their havoc, now
unhindered by me,

and whether they are incarnate or not, has
very little to do with it - should you even
vaguely be familiar with the nature of life
(including your own) which I have summarized
for you in the 'Introduction to Fine Particle
Physics (iFPP).'

And the ghoul mentioned, could now,
together with my very Demonic son, then,
a really malicious, scheming individual,
attack this second woman (Stephanie
'Tulka' Umana) so that she entered,
very willingly, and with great joy,
into the pursuit of

her WANTING TO BE EVIL with all her
force and ingenuity, now with the
cooperation of all her "friends" from
her Criminal past,

because suddenly, these insisted on,
and these helped her to create the lies,

as I explained above, to HIDE
her and their own desire to be
evil,

they created and promoted now the
lies,

that "I was evil" and that suddenly,
her wanting to be evil, to me, and to
herself,

her now reverting to former evil,
and again choosing her very evil
"friends" from the past, to be
with or to not face anymore,

with former "friends" that she had
ALREADY exposed as such (including
my Demonic son) in the two years
preceding,

and which I have extensively
published the accounts of
to the benefit of others
who also wish not to be
oppressed, but

"her now wanting to be evil, was now suddenly good," (**)

completely the opposite of only a few
days before my captivity; (**)

'

and I could not imagine someone like her

- I could not imagine it then, and quite
some time after that, due to her
projections at me "about herself,"

the first woman did the same, by the
way, creating projections "about her-
self" (a mask to be felt by me) to
make me not feel her true nature and
intentions, but those projected by
her, instead -

I could not imagine someone like her

whom you have given all your Love and
your very best in all regards, for years
even - it was hard for me to imagine,

AND she did everything possible to
PREVENT me from imagining her actual
nature and condition, PREVENTING very
actively any understanding,

such as by refusing and opposing
any communication and any physical
meeting or telephone contact,

but also by opposing any spiritual
communication or perception by me
of her unmasked self,

all things done by her in order to
continue - as "best," as viciously
as she could - to hide her fixed
INTENTION OR DESIRE TO BE EVIL,

not merely 'being evil,' but WANTING IT,
WANTING TO BE EVIL, like a drug addict does,

I could not imagine, then, that someone like
her WANTED to be that very intensely evil,

TO HUMANITY - AND TO ME, AT THAT - when
she carried it out,

THE EVIL SHE RELISHED and now could pursue - while it
remained largely undetected as evil, and thus remained
unopposed -

this woman, 'Tulka,' when she came to
me in the beginning, was hiding, that
she was 'bat-shit' 'New-age'-type crazy

AND that she was 'bat-shit-crazy' ALSO
through her clairvoyance that she had,
but understood nothing of, and most of
it wrongly,

and instead boasting with it as if
she had any understanding of and
control over what Energies she saw

or failed to see but should
have seen, or saw but failed
to understand correctly, and
she was

ALSO hiding her suicidal past and her
past psychotic breaks

(much as the previous woman, Jutta,
was also hiding such from me,

which however in the case of Jutta
was entirely different, THERE the
psychotic breaks and worse, was
Jutta showing her own true self
through her mask, and showing at
each such time, her well-hidden
actual, truly Demonic nature;

'

while by the second woman 'Tulka'
or Stephanie, it was the other way
around,

she, by going into a psychotic, or
manic-depressive state, executed

her desire to NOT face Demonic
creatures and instead to be taken
in by these and to feel and think
and do as these commanded her with
their Energies,

complying with their Energetic
commands (compulsions) so that
she would not feel their intense
Hate and their highly unpleasant
Ugliness, and

so, that she ('Tulka,' Stephanie)
rather would, even physically, hit
at me and "declare me evil" and
try to destroy me and my work,

in order to comply with the evil
compulsions inflicted on her by
those she knew very well to be
that evil,

but she rather would destroy
herself, her sanity and her
life and her friends, and
destroy all the help I had
given her,

and to rather give in to the evil

- "flowing with the stream,"
or 'not opposing evil
forces exerted on oneself'
as some Hindu gurus "out
of their 'divine' and
'superior' wisdom" tell
you, to do -

"in order to save herself" much
like a drug addict does ("save"
self) from feeling and from seeing
reality, meaning the very Ugly and
very Hateful feelings that some
people, that Demonic individuals,
do project and relish)

(I repeat: she, the second woman,
'Tulka,' was ALSO hiding her suicidal
past and her past psychotic breaks)

when she came to me because she wanted
my Love and my other Energy so badly,
and "would be such a valuable and loving
companion to me,"

and I still believed the delusion from
the demon guru, or ghoul now, who wrote
and who set up 'Scientology,'

I still was indoctrinated by all his
endless lecturing and activities he set
up to make his claims believed,

his extremely destructive claim,
destroying the life of anyone who
embarks on repairing such persons,

BECAUSE it is false, his claim,

that "it is possible to repair these
persons, IF you work long enough and
hard enough at it,"

while the hard truth is, that

any help given to their soul,
is only used by them to be more
forceful and more ingenious in
WANTING TO BE EVIL TO YOU, and

of course these persons were
HIDING, also from me,

in this case the two women
concerned, did hide from me,

not only their evil, but ALSO
hiding that they WANT TO BE EVIL,
hiding it in this way, they were
very convincingly

hiding it, by all the time "improving" and by
"responding" very well to help, as the long-
time and faithful reader might still or again
remember;

'

OF COURSE they respond very well to
getting my Energy - that's what they
came to vampire on in the first place!

My Energy can change a demon
into seeming to be a saint,

as you have seen ALSO with the
example of the demon now called
l. ron hubbard, "the savior of
the world,"

and in the example of various
other Life Energy Vampires, that
I have mentioned elsewhere.

Well, enough for you now, to ponder and
ruminate...

'

'

'

I will NOT NOW take the time to show the lies labeled as
points [2.] to [9.], above, by me. I will

NOT NOW summarize what I had already extensively
published in great and highly valuable detail,

mostly in the RI series up to September 2000.

Anyone who WANTS to research, can find the truth,

which - however - the "critics" at
alt.religion.scientology, and other Criminal Minds,
want DEFINITELY NOT.

I do point at the very intensely evil,
malicious and utterly psychotic individuals

like Tilman Hausherr,

who are TERRIFIED by any correct data about
Criminals, and about decent people alike,

a terror that he has shown very
extensively in the past, which also
can be researched by anyone willing.

'

[B.] Mary:

"I think OSA orchestrated propaganda to distract the German
government from investigating Scientology's involvement in
Koos' mental state,"

IS A REVERSAL, is the opposite of - and an intention to hide -
what actually did happen and what was intended by whom.

'

I will spend a bit of time now, to set at least ONE thing about
that straight:

Scientology (l. ron hubbard) is INTENSELY
EVIL, in case you still don't know that.

So they - like many Criminals on the mentioned newsgroup
do it too, they - portray me

to the (non-Scientology) public - they actually did
post about me, they literally portrayed me,

till I proved to their public, that they are
very wrong and intentionally malicious, when
they do portray me

as "me being a Scientologist," or if necessary in detail,
as "a dangerous ex-Scientologist on the loose, that they,
with (or if so, as) the authorities, should, and possibly
can catch."

'

Thus are addressed, by the 'Scientology' operatives,

(and spiritually attacked by the mentioned
ghoul whom the 'Scientologists' worship)

those who hate 'anything spiritual' and who portray

'anyone who investigates the spiritual (who
investigates thus the most important and the
only actual and real) side of life'

- Life being entirely spiritual in
nature -

thus 'anything spiritual' is hated
by these Criminal Minds, who
portray

'anyone who sees - spiritually of course - what
really does happen in life,' they easily agree
to assume and portray such an activity or such
a person,

that, as "being Scientology," and as "being a
Scientologist."

'

And these 'anti-spiritualists'

(totally 'bat-shit crazy' these are, and
violently Criminal too, by the way:

Of course they are themselves as spiritual as
anyone else, meaning, totally spiritual they
are, no matter how much they deny it) and

they want to claim, that "Ex-Scientologists are even
more dangerous if they continue to look at things
spiritually, because they are not controlled."

Now it happens to be so, that Scientology is
very far from spiritual, but does PRETEND so
in order to attract the slightly more aware,
of people on Earth: (***)

The main tools of 'Scientology' internally,
are Hate, Total Control, and Total Domination,

and PREVENTING SPIRITUAL PERCEPTION,

which is - of course - not spiritual at all,
as I explained also in

'Defining God correctly - and Heaven, and Hell
- What is Monotheism' (DGC) (***)

'

'

What I did and do, was and is - of course, as anyone
knows - using spiritual means TO EXPOSE AND DISSOLVE
'Scientology' - what I did and do, is called being alive,
and is called defending oneself and others from evil,

from the demon l. ron hubbard and his supporting
demons.

'

And I can tell you, that I have not seen
anything more evil than that on Earth,

'that' being the demon l. ron
hubbard and his supporting demons,
whether incarnate or not,

which is of course completely DENIED
by the "critics," because these utter
idiots, some of considerable malice,

DENY LIFE ITSELF.

'

How can you ever handle Life, and
'Scientology,' if you do not know
- and REFUSE to know - anything about
Life!

Not only do these ("critics") want
to PREVENT knowledge about life,

they ALSO want to claim, or not
claim but assume,

and then attack in order "to
prevent life being helped by
'Scientology'," they assume

that "Scientology 'IS' knowledge
about Life,"

- which it is not, in case you
still don't know, when you still
fall for that hypnotism (by
the inventor of 'Scientology,'
now ghoul, l. ron hubbard) that
"Scientology is knowledge about
life, etc.:"

Hear the 'Scientologists'
talking, they really believe
it, when their demon guru
tells them about the 'MEST
Universe,' about 'Alter-Is,'
etc..

I also refuted all those
things in detail, and posted
it all in the newsgroup
mentioned,

and OF COURSE the "critics"
do not want any of it - they
ALSO, like the demon guru,
want others NOT to actually
understand Life.

'

THEY WANT OTHERS TO HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE
OF LIFE

- and they have that in common with the
'Scientology' guru, now ghoul, l. ron
hubbard -

so that they can blind and manipulate
people more easily.

I repeat: Not only do these want
to PREVENT knowledge about life,
they ALSO want to claim,

- or else they secretly
believe -

that "Scientology IS knowledge
about Life,"

which is their "reason" for
"being anti-Scientology,"

and which 'Scientology' does
relish as opponents, because
these opponents really do
believe, that "Scientology
IS knowledge about Life,"

these - though against their
intentions - actually do
"prove, that Scientology is
good."

I hope you follow the twists and
turns that counter intelligence,

that counter-intelligence
has - in order to have any
success at all - to unravel.

But people do like cross-
word puzzles and Da Vinci
Codes, so I hear.

'

'

So they, the Scientology operatives (!) do portray me to
Criminal Minds,

and many Criminals on the 'scientology' "critics"
newsgroup do it too, they want others to "see" me

as "me being 'an evil Scientologist',"

because "it is an - of course - spiritual viewpoint
that I write from."

Indeed, Criminal Minds are intensely Insane

- should you define the term Insane correctly, and
I have defined it actually, for you, as you know.
*(2)

'

'

'

'Scientology' - and this will freak you out, though for
Criminal Minds this is absolutely "normal" - 'Scientology'

FINDS, HIRES AND MOTIVATES CRIMINAL MINDS AND THEN

'SCIENTOLOGY' gets these to attack (Ex-)Scientologists,

and in fact, you might correctly say, though that
is a bit above your intelligence level (and I have
written in the HRI's the general form of the
specific), that

'Scientology IS an attack on all Scientologists;'

'

'

So here is their trick:

On the ONE hand - 'Scientology,' that is - operatives of
'Scientology' find and get those Criminal Minds within the
circle of 'Scientology' or friendly to 'Scientology,'

those who do consider themselves 'Scientologists,'
for instance,

and who are in the action area or geographical area
concerning the subversive operation intended by
'Scientology,'

AND on the other hand, the operatives of 'Scientology'
get ALSO those 'opposite' Criminal Minds,

those who are rabid ANTI-SCIENTOLOGY (meaning
here, anti-spiritual - as these equate anything
spiritual with 'Scientology' and 'anything
spiritual "is evil",' and this describes many
"critics" posting on the alt.religion.scientology
newsgroup):

'

'Scientology' finds and manipulates BOTH the pro-Scientology AND the
anti-Scientology individuals WHO ARE CRIMINAL MINDS,

'Scientology' - that is l. ron hubbard, ultimately -

and the 'Scientology' operatives's actions happen to
be quite

apart from, and in addition to the actions of this
ghoul, l. ron hubbard since his death,

now unhindered by law or by, in certain
circumstances, 'having to look good,' but

now executing his personal and most repulsive and
utterly evil, murderous undertakings and desires
as a ghoul since early 1986,

actualities of grave consequence, which the
"critics" however, ALSO want others NOT to
know about,

because it happens to be so, that ALL
Criminal Minds do such things,

'

'Scientology' gets (their operatives get, and the ghoul of
'Scientology' tries to influence and mind control and
hypnotize)

BOTH the Criminal Minds who are 'Pro-' AND those who are
'Anti-',

TO ATTACK me physically and spiritually,

ME, whom they (whom the Scientology operatives) portray

to ONE side

(to 'ANTI-Scientology' individuals and to
groups such as some Christian churches
led by some Criminal Minds who hate
anything actually spiritual - they want
these to "see" me, in this way)

as "me being a dangerous 'Scientologist',"

as "someone who must and who also can be
stopped by them," and

to the OTHER side

(to 'PRO-Scientology' individuals and
groups, they want these to "see" me)

as "me being an 'ANTI-Scientologist'," "who
must and can be stopped by them," and

who is "endangering the spiritual freedom of
all people in the universe by 'attacking'
Scientology."

'

'

'

I "never told you that" - or did I - but Criminal Minds
(Demonic creatures, etc.) DO have everything in reverse:

So they are being made to believe, and thus claim,
that "l. ron hubbard ensures the spiritual freedom
of all people in the Universe,"

while EXACTLY THE REVERSE is what the truth is and
always will be and - since time immemorial to you -
always has been:

PRECISELY THE OPPOSITE of what he claims,

and I have described that elsewhere most
elaborately,

how the demon l. ron hubbard first DECIDED
to become the source of evil, and how he then
executed his desires, since time immemorial to
you,

and he is not going to change that or himself,
ever.

Neither did he 'heal himself' or 'let
himself be healed' with his pretense
called 'Scientology.'

'

'

OF COURSE - the only way he CAN DESTROY
PEOPLE AND LIFE - is by insinuating him-
self, PRETENDING effectively enough, to
"salvage people and life."

Maybe it is about time, that you start to
learn such a simple truth about living side
by side with very intensely evil individuals,
on Earth,

rather than believing the fairy tales from
Criminal Minds, that "stupidity is necessary."

One day you will learn all these
things - the Human Rights Issues -
as a basic thing, at, what then
will be the equivalent of school.

'

'

'

'

Truth is absolute, and that simple matter is not liked by Criminal
Minds, of course.

And that basic knowledge of life, is indeed in stark contrast
with, and in total opposition to

the scribblings of the guru demon and now ghoul (l. ron hubbard)
for which the newsgroup (alt.religion.scientology) is named,

and if he lets his scribblings be buried on titanium
plates, then that still does not make it "knowledge."

I don't remember ever having let my writing be
buried on engraved metal plates, but my writing
IS knowledge...

'

'

'

'

To come back to the subject title, 'The Strange Motivation of
Mary McConnell for 'defending Koos' against some potential
murderers:'

The only proper response, by Mary, to John Dorsay and to other
potential murderers, would have been:

'You know very well, that you are lying totally maliciously
about Koos, and the reason for your criminal libel is,
that you are terrified of being found out by any decent
and caring person - and by any psychic - as regards you
yourself being a past life and this life potential
murderer.'

'

That would already have been enough, to put him in his place.

That's having RESPECT for him, that's (using their terminology)
'saying something POSITIVE' about them - truth being absolute,
and not 'whatever would please Criminal Minds most.'

'

You might continue, to him, with:

'And already the very content of your libel shows your OWN
nature and your OWN intentions towards people, and your
messages constitute in fact as much as a murder threat
from you, to Koos.'

'

'

'

BUT INSTEAD of that, Mary (Mary McConnell) does only take up the
criminal libel lies of John Dorsay, AS IF HE MEANS WHAT HE SAYS,
AS IF HE "DOES NOT KNOW,"

THAT HE IS LYING COMPLETELY INTENTIONALLY,

with lies that were already refuted publicly before by Mary McConnell
...and now she refutes these again.

'

John Dorsay and potential murderers and other sociopaths and
demonic creatures LIKE John Dorsay,

THESE DO NOT WANT TRUTH, they know very well that they are
lying, and the purpose of their PRETENSE,

which Mary did NOT expose for it being pure and malicious
pretense,

is the equivalent of murder, as follows:

Potential murderer John Dorsay, is trying to motivate other
sociopaths to act

- these criminal libelers have as their purpose to incite
others to destroy me and my life - and
{definition}

he is 'motivating them, trying to Energize them, by means of
now again forcing his criminally libelous lies onto others.'

'

NOW THAT IS A VERY CLEAR ACT AND EXAMPLE OF INCITING TO HATE IN ORDER
TO GET A DECENT, CARING AND EXTREMELY VALUABLE PERSON DESTROYED.

'

'

'

'

However, Mary, in order to give herself the feeling of "being"
superior to Koos,

which is an attempt to get my Life Energy, and which is also her
desire to please Criminal Minds (her "friends" or associates)
thereby,

(remember, truth is absolute)

(she, Mary McConnell) introduces a vast amount of her own personal
lies still,

lies still, about Koos and about his life past

up to and including the 'Operation Freakout'

by Criminal Minds - by Hubbard and by 'Scientologists' AND
by 'anti-Scientologists' alike -

by all those of an intensely Criminal nature:

'

'

(I summarize here, what I already mentioned above)

They activated the Criminal Minds already in place inside
'Scientology'

who are motivated "to protect 'Scientology' and
Hubbard" 'against Koos,' (to prevent exposure and
to prevent understanding of 'Scientology' and of its
guru demon and ghoul)

but also those in the society being 'AGAINST Scientology,'
were being activated 'against Koos,' they were

motivating these and thus Energizing these, and
guiding and directing them and providing them with
the material (written lies, etc., and Scientology's
subversion 'know-how') necessary

"to destroy Koos utterly," done until that 'Operation Freakout'

- I did create a huge web site (AmbassadorForMankind.org)
with material wholly and completely exposing not just
'Scientology' but its demonic guru so, that only I, did
provide sufficient understanding to actually be able to
counter its subversion methods and to neutralize these.

I was sharing my actions, exposing 'Scientology' and its
guru of course with far more efficiency and penetration
than any of the Criminal or otherwise "critics of
'Scientology'" would be willing to do, or ever could do,

these "critics," being themselves 'bat-shit-crazy'
regarding life itself, ALSO

violently attacked me, and thus and otherwise, these
contributed considerably as well, and the most
Criminal of the "critics" undertook even more
actions "to destroy Koos utterly" -

(until that 'Operation Freakout' by 'Scientology,' "to destroy
Koos utterly") was brought to a "successful" conclusion,

'

'

and Mary McConnell preferred to introduce her own personal lies which
she likes to consider true about Koos,

'IN ORDER TO FEEL SENIOR OR "TO BE" SENIOR TO KOOS,'

which 'should be obvious' about her, in her present and past
'defense of Koos,'

"because" she is being the only one who does 'defend Koos'
and therefore she is 'being good and courageous'

- that is: compared to the others at alt.religion.scientology.

'

'

'

which she (Mary McConnell) did, RATHER THAN telling the potential
murderer and poster John Dorsay and his "friends" off, with the only
proper response to, or rather, about him:

'John Dorsay, and any other sociopath, knows very well, THAT he
is lying totally maliciously and intentionally, about Koos.'

'

'

Instead, Mary kept feeding him her Life Energy which he, the potential
murderer John Dorsay, then used to "debate,"

to continue his PRETENSE and his hiding that HE KNOWS VERY WELL,

and that the other "friends" of his, the other sociopaths,
know very well too, THAT HE IS LYING INTENTIONALLY (he
knows it very well)

THAT he is lying and that the others he mentions, are lying too.

'

'

John Dorsay KNOWS VERY WELL, THAT THERE IS NOT A SHRED OF TRUTH IN
HIS STATEMENTS, in his criminal libel, "about Koos."

The reason for his vicious libel is as I already pointed out earlier,
that he is terrified of being found out by any psychic as regards his
past lives and thus, his this-life being a potential murderer:

Already the content of his criminal libel does indicate both his
actual nature and character,

as well as his intentions, which amount to

his present and past communications being actually a
camouflaged murder threat against me,

much like the others who have been recorded in their
Usenet posts to that effect.

'

'

John Dorsay is an entirely malicious creature, or in your terminology,
he is 'bat shit crazy,' 'a malicious loon,' etc., etc.,

just as many posters too - from both sides of the spectrum of posters
to alt.religion.scientology (pro- and anti- 'Scientology').

And the things said in this post by me now, indeed apply to anyone
who is similar to and acts similar to the potential murderer called
John Dorsay, obviously.

'

'

They also stifle any sane and fruitful communication, and they
torpedo and shoot down any attempt to bring about more under-
standing.

Such are the "friends" of Mary McConnell.

'

KNT hrp&p

Copyright 2008 by KNT hrp&p
Copyright conditions as usual ('learnware')
'

______________

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
From: Out_Of_The_Dark [Mary McConnell] <xscilen...@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:19:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Koos
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/d835d37da1f44f86
'

_________
Footnotes:

(*) ' "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal Minds As 'Ability To Perceive
Them' '
{HRI 20040422-V2.7.1}
(22 April 2004 - Version 2.7 on 22 July 2006 -> V 2.7.1)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion/msg/54232e64adb8ca83

' "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal Minds - Part Twenty:(Conclusion)
"Others destroying people, is 'none of your business' " '
{HRI 20040422-V2.7.1-pi20-V1.0.1}
(28 February 2008 - Version 1.0.1 on 28 Feb 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/9c07433a14f01422

(**) 'Defining 'Destructive Coward' (Definition)'
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3}
(10 June 2005 - Version 3.2.3 on 17 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/bf46529cd1805384

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Seventeen: 'Understand
Cowards, for handling them - not Beethoven' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi17-V2.2.1}
(11 December 2007 - Version 2.2.1 on 13 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/943428895749343c

(***)'Defining God correctly - and Heaven, and Hell - What is
Monotheism' (DGC)
{HRI 20080406-V4.6}
(6 April 2008 - Version 4.6 on 1 June 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/ed5d350adb56e15a

(1) See Paulette Cooper's book, or summary, avaliable free on line.
She narrowly escaped an 'Operation Freakout' by 'Scientology'
operatives: "To make the authorities put her away either in a
mental institution or prison, and so she will never 'attack'
[= expose] Scientology again."

(2) 'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor' (DOI)
{HRI 20030205-V2.3.3}
(5 Feb 2003 - Version 2.3.3 on 13 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.martial-arts/msg/83cdfa7c46d584d1
'

__________
Issue note:

Published in its first version on 28 May 2008 by me (using the
pseudonym I commonly post with, there, as 'To You' to the Usenet's
newsgroup alt.religion.scientology) with subject title:

'The 'good' Mary McConnell wants to feel "senior to Koos,"
on invitation by potential murderers like John Dorsay etc.
{note 20080528} Re: Koos'
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/036d752b3e1d3466

as part of the thread which I started by addressing the "critics"
there, with an article (appropriately) titled:

'Simple Understanding for 'Pigs' and 'Giraffes' alike
('The color of the Eiffel tower')
(9 May 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/b3fdd052b2386776

adding to my earlier publication,

'l. ron hubbard is a 'demon' pretending to be "good" '
(includes Definition of Demon)
{Note 20080421}
(21 April 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/2cc70967e74fb1d3

while it was followed by

'Source confirmed - Demons: 'Ugliness and Beauty "Are Just A
Matter Of Consideration" '
(22 May 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/84e3095566167898

and was followed by (here in its latest version is refered to)

'Else YOU would have written: 'What is the difference between
a good Scientologist and a good Nazi?'
(24 May 2008 - Version 1.2)
http://groups.google.com/group/be.politics/msg/b5b22690e020e3ad

and followed by a draft note, with title:

'What are the MAIN FOUR of the Energies/feelings that the demon
l. ron hubbard hits into you and into your body?'
(29 May 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/eedeb3c6e0712303
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2008 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific 'agenda,' but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com