How "henri" behaves like a 'Scientologist' or as a Hubbard-clone: "Always attack, never defend" - which is logical, for sociopaths

Leonardo Been

Feb 1, 2010, 1:49:08 PM2/1/10
How "henri" behaves like a 'Scientologist' or as a Hubbard-clone:

"Always attack, never defend" (Hubbard standard policy)

- which is logical, for sociopaths.

Why? Because a sociopath, being a Criminal Mind, or a demonic
individual, WILL ALWAYS LOSE:

The whole life of a sociopath is filled with Crimes, and Crimes
only - so he, "henri" alias for Rob Clark, alias ptsc, Henry, etc,

(or she, in the case of Barbara Graham, "barbz" and any other
sociopath)

CAN ONLY LOSE, when defending itself.

'

'

I do quote "henri," the sociopath himself: "The moment anyone even
approaches criticism of me, I immediately leap for the jugular."

And of course, for a sociopath, there is nothing BUT criticism
to make.

He "immediately leap for the jugular" - so he will sooner or later
murder (not murder me, though, however much he would like to, and the
other sociopaths would too) and he will be locked up.

'

Unless he presents himself to a mainstream psychiatrist, and lets
himself be drugged permanently to in-capacity.

That certainly would make him stop to feel and act like a Scientolo-
gist and like a Hubbard-clone, of course, of

"Never defend, always attack" - henri (that is Robert W. Clark,
alias "henri" etc..).

'

'

"Go for the jugular"-henri, let yourself be locked up, before you
commit those murders you intend!

And that applies for the other sociopaths, too. ALL are potential
murderers, as explained elsewhere abundantly.

'

So, that's also for your OWN good - though against your sociopath
nature...

No sympathy for "henri," nor for the other sociopaths: They are
murderers in mind, and will be also so physically UNLESS they
are strongly restrained by the society.

'

Interesting research material, isn't it: One learns something more
about sociopaths, each time,

so that one can better defend oneself and one's children and others,
against being murdered or being made sick by them.

KNT hrp&p

Copyright 2000 by KNT - conditions as usual (copy freely without
alteration)

Andrew Robertson

Feb 1, 2010, 4:15:54 PM2/1/10

"Leonardo Been" <leonar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> so that one can better defend oneself and one's children and others,

> by them against being murdered or being made sick .

I absolutely agree Koos. Defending one's children against being murdered or
being made sick is an entirely laudable concept.

Regards

Andrew

Leonardo Been (Plato)

Feb 1, 2010, 5:10:27 PM2/1/10
The sociopaths like to endorse each other's criminal libel, if not
in real life, then at least in thought:

About the - entirely mendacious - "respondent" Andrew Robertson - he
is ONLY capable of hating and lying, and insinuation to match it -

in other words: He does not mean a thing of what he writes - he
only tries to be - now by vulgar insinuation - as mean and as
ugly and as hatefully destructive of truth and life, as he
thinks he can be:

which is the hallmark and JOY of the sociopath - he does
INTENTIONALLY lie while pretending to write the truth,

the following was said, could be said, and can continue to be said (about
him, about the sociopath Andrew Robertson):

"Criminal minds ENJOY to be as atrociously lying and as destructively
ugly as they can - it's their way of "feeling alive" - this is how
they get not just attention, but with it, Life Energy, feeling, and
their perverted sensation of "being alive.""

'

'

The "respondent" Andrew Robertson, a known sociopath from
alt.religion.scientology, "Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz>
wrote** indeed already on Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 01:47:20 +1300

'This is what Koos says about me [about Andrew Robertson, who happens
to be an active sociopath from alt.religion.scientology]:

'"Criminal minds ENJOY to be as atrociously lying and as destructively
ugly as they can - it's their way of "feeling alive" - this is how
they get not just attention, but with it, Life Energy, feeling, and
their perverted sensation of "being alive.""

'"......."

'"And their doing that on Christmas too - indeed they constitute a
mind-boggling ugliness, to those who care the most, to those who are
the most decent and the most loving, and to the most beautiful too" '

'

** Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
From: "Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 01:47:20 +1300
Subject: Re: Please, any truth in Hubbard's "Philadelphia
Doctorate' Course" 'lectures' ("PDC tapes")?

Leonardo Been

Feb 3, 2010, 5:09:54 AM2/3/10
How is your 'jugular' now, "henri"?

I have not heard from you, for a while.

The person who controls you (your soul, that is, your ENERGIES)
is l. ron hubbard (Satan), I suppose you have found out by now.

That is a nasty condition, as he has destroyed most of who you
originally were, and has cut you off from feeling the Source
Energy of the Creation (called 'God' if defined correctly).

This you have in common with all the other sociopaths that are
posting here "against 'Scientology'," but also the sociopaths
that are 'Scientologists' and who believe 'Satan (Hubbard) "has
devised a method" ('Scientology' for them to stand up to him
(Satan), "as long as they do exactly what he wants."

Also THEY can not face Hubbard (Satan) at all, and as soon as they
see a glimpse, they are told, also with the help of their E-meter,
that "it is an evil intention" (to look at Satan alias Hubbard).

I recommend, that you keep in mind now, 'to keep this in mind for
moments to come, for all future to come.'

KNT hrp&p

Miguel Alberto

Feb 3, 2010, 8:06:43 AM2/3/10
Ron L. Hubbard was a member of Aleister Crowley's O.T.O., as was
Hitler. And as such they were Thelemites. The Thelemite name for Satan
is Hadit, the Egyptian name for the Greek Hades, which was personified
as the King of Hell, analogous to the Roman Pluto.

What can you expect from an organization invented by a Satanist, except
that the secrets were suppressed and replaced by lies and deliberate
errors. Scientology is an incredible dung heap.

Scientology is infamous for its atrocious abuse of the terms "positive"
and "negative", making "positive" exclusively identical with "good",
and, "negative" exclusively identical with "bad".

Ben Franklin started this in obedience to the oaths of secrecy he swore
to. He deliberately called the electron, which is a posited solid
object, "negative", leaving the negated hole in solid state electronics
to be called "positive". The farces of these Illuminati imbeciles are
incredible.

Yet we know that if a cancer test turns out "negative" that means there
is no cancer: good. And negative feedback mechanisms maintain life.
Positive feedback mechanisms, by their excesses, are almost always
disastrous.

So, we see that a few jewels of truth still exist here and there. But,
the Scientologists remain totally steeped in the cesspool of
Scientology. And, "Remember nature? It's still here; beneath the hate,
beneath the fear".