Sociopaths trying to incite sociopaths to justify, and to again commit murder on Koos Nolst Trenite - {HRI note 20100201-V1.0}

Plato Been

Feb 1, 2010, 5:21:01 AM2/1/10
Sociopaths trying to incite sociopaths to justify, and to again commit
murder on Koos Nolst Trenite

{HRI note 20100201-V1.0}

'

Koos Nolst Trenite is, arguably,
by far the most Intelligent,
by far the most Beautiful
and by far the most Caring
philosopher known,

and on top of that
the most Truthful
and most trusted
philosopher known
on Earth and beyond.

'

The PURPOSE of the criminal libel (criminal libelers) (sociopaths)
(demonic individuals) (Criminal Minds), is:

to try and incite sociopaths, to murder and destroy,

in this case to try and get others to murder or destroy
Koos Nolst Trenite,

FOR Koos Nolst Trenite being able to look at them and at their past,
and for him teaching others to do the same:

FOR Koos Nolst Trenite bringing about, NOT the 'New Age' and
euphoric feeling of "peace" and NOT facing sociopaths at all,

but FOR Koos Nolst Trenite bringing about the ACTUALITY of
peace,* that is - which involves facing and understanding
sociopaths and destructive cowards.**

'

Sociopaths (Criminal Minds) are spreading the most vicious libel, to
try and incite other sociopaths, to murder and destroy.

That's how sociopaths work

(and you don't have to guess about what I think of YOU, for YOUR
refusing to understand and face life itself, which includes
sociopaths).

'

'

Enclosed, is quoted, what again was posted TODAY, by a known sociopath
- it constitutes an active crime,

for which the originators of the original libel ARE
LIABLE per {HRI note 20090819-D-V2.1} or later version
()'Die Bamberg Notiz - (A Notice to Bamberg)' or later
title, about

the criminal libel, that sociopaths are capable of creating,
and ENJOY creating,

by which they hope to incite others to approve of their own
(effectively) murder of Koos Nolst Trenite in 2000, in Bamberg,
and

to try and continue their incitement to murder,

with those vicious, utter lies and insinuations, of

HOW THEY THEMSELVES WOULD LIKE TO act and feel and think towards
people, and how THEY would have acted.

Thus the lies are 'perfectly acceptable' to sociopaths,
"they would have felt and acted like described" in the
libel.

Criminal Minds have a REVERSE CONSCIENCE, so FOR THEM,
the lies feel like "truth."

It is, how they WANT to think and feel "life is."

Thus they try and incite other sociopaths, to murder and destroy
someone, or a whole country even.

That is what sociopaths ENJOY doing.

'

'

This is also the purpose of 'Scientology' management (l. ron hubbard)
with which they planned and executed in the years 1999-2000,

what effectively was murder, by means of one of their typical
'Paulette Cooper' operations,

by (apart from in their own management) finding and ACTIVATING
key sociopaths (severely Criminal Minds) also in the Bamberg
area.

And they do like to engage ALSO anti-Scientology or anti-
spiritual individuals (including the "critics of Scientology"),
as long as

these are sociopaths, who thus have a common purpose for life

- to destroy it, under the guise of "protecting life,"

as sociopaths typically do, to get your cooperation or tacit
approval for evil, by pretending "to protect others against
evil."

Such is the nature of Evil ...which you are far too cowardly to
face, to have faced - else I would not have been effectively
murdered, now, in Bamberg in the year 2000.

'

** 'Die Bamberg Notiz - (A Notice to Bamberg)' [OR LATER EDITION]
{HRI note 20090819-D-V2.1}
(19 August 2009 - Version 2.1 on 31 Aug 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.german/msg/da33f68170202860

'The CORRECT Definition of 'Scientologist' - (plus history and
some Fine Particle Physics, and scolding your Stupidity)'
{HRI note 20091105-V1.3} (archived 20100101 by groups.google)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/404f416cfcf9817d

'Amazing: 'Scientologists' actually REPLACING Jesus Christ with
Satan (incl. definition of Jesus Christ, definition of Satan)'
{HRI 20100106-II-V5.0}
(6 January 2010 - Version 5.0 on 17 Jan 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/8f421cec1150dd49

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30

_________
Footnotes:

(*) 'Definition of Peace' (DOP)
(First workable Definition of Peace)
{HRI 20070520-V3.8-t}
(20 May 2007 - Version 3.8-t on 10 Dec 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/e859c83850ef7c31

(**) See above.
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

'

'

__________
Enclosures:

Fredric L. Rice - a known sociopath from alt.religion.scientology -
continues to act with criminal libel, from his website raids.org,
in San Clementa, California, USA

Registrant ID:CR30617679
Registrant Name:Fredric L. Rice
Registrant Organization:The Skeptic Tank
Registrant Street1:723 Calle Casita
Registrant City:San Clementa
Registrant State/Province:California
Registrant Postal Code:92673
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6263359601
Registrant Email:fr...@skeptictank.org
Admin ID:GODA-21121303
Admin Name:Fredric L. Rice
Admin Organization:The Skeptic Tank
Admin Street1:723 Calle Casita
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:San Clementa
Admin State/Province:California
Admin Postal Code:92673
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6263359601
Admin Email:FR...@Linkline.COM
Admin ID:CR30617681
Admin Name:Fredric L. Rice
Admin Organization:The Skeptic Tank
Admin Street1:723 Calle Casita
Admin City:San Clementa
Admin State/Province:California
Admin Postal Code:92673
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6263359601
Admin Email:fr...@skeptictank.org
Tech ID:CR30617680
Tech Name:Fredric L. Rice
Tech Organization:The Skeptic Tank
Tech Street1:723 Calle Casita
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:San Clementa
Tech State/Province:California
Tech Postal Code:92673
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6263359601
Tech Email:fr...@skeptictank.org
Tech ID:GODA-11121303
Tech Name:Fredric L. Rice
Tech Organization:The Skeptic Tank
Tech Street1:723 Calle Casita
Tech City:San Clementa
Tech State/Province:California
Tech Postal Code:92673
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6263359601

which is repeated now again by others posting it - a case for all the
originators TO PAY DAMAGES** TO KOOS NOLST TRENITE.

'

>> >You fail to mention your purpose in your criminal libel.< <<

'

'

The criminal libel, that sociopaths are capable of creating, and that
they ENJOY creating, by which they hope to incite others to approve
of their own (effectively) murder of Koos Nolst Trenite in 2000, and

by which these try and continue their incitement to murder,

is shown in their posting and having on their website the following
very evil, very malicious, underhanded lies and insinuations, of

how THEY themselves would like to act and feel and think towards
people, and which thus is what tehy in THEIR mind would like
to see as "reality," THEIR "reality" as to how THEY would like
life to be "seen:"

The very good, being "seen" or thought of, or at least TREATED as
"being very evil."

And they hope for your cowardice and blindness to be sufficient-
ly inflicted, to let them get on with their Evil,

for some sanctioned by the 'New Age' or Hinduist/Buddhist
lies, that PREVENT peace, as explaiend above and in
'Definition of Peace.'*

'

> [...]

>> violence by the hate spread on a.r.s.
>>
>> ABENDZEITUNG 22.09.2000
>>
>> THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF FREYA
>>
>> Did the father kill the nineteen year old?
>>
>> Freya N. was only 19 years old when the ambulance was called to her
>> death on the 25th of December 1999. When the medical man entered the
>> room, a bad feeling came over him: In the whole house in the small
>> village near Forchheim, the song "Oh Haupt voll Blut und Wunden" (Oh
>> Head full of blood and wounds) by Bach resounded deafeningly.
>>
>> The father of the deceased, Jakobus N., and his son Nils (18) were
>> standing motionless in the room -- no crying, no sorrow. The doctor
>> called the police. The autopsy established that Freya N. had drowned.
>> Three quarters of a year later, her death is still considered unsolved
>> and the public prosecutor is investigating.
>>
>> Yesterday morning, the police picked Jakobus N. up in handcuffs -- he
>> was sent to a psychiatric clinic because he was considered to be a
>> public menace.
>>
>> For several years, his family was subject to his methods of torture.
>> He tortured his wife Carla (named changed) with gushes of cold water.
>> The 60 year old: "What if he has done the same to Freya?"
>>
>> On that day in December, after Freya's death, Jakobus N. gave a
>> letter, written by Freya, to the criminal police: "This morning, I
>> took another cold bath of the minutes," his daughter had written the
>> morning of the day of her death. Which 19 year old voluntarily takes a
>> cold bath in winter? And notes that down? The answers can be found
>> with Carla N., Freya's mother. After years of torture, she took refuge
>> in the womens' house in Nurnberg in 1997. When the artist met her
>> husband 24 years ago, he was a member of the Scientology sect.
>> Jakobus' life goal, to move up in the sect hierarchy, was however
>> prevented by sect leaders.
>>
>> In that time, Freya and Nils were born, and in 1983, Flavia. At that
>> time, the family was living in Heidelberg. When the weak baby was sick
>> and could hardly breathe, Jakobus forbid calling a doctor or using
>> nose drops, and Carla obeyed. Ten days after her birth, the child
>> suffocated. The doctor attested the sudden death of the child. In the
>> Internet, he later distributes his delusion. "L. Ron Hubbard was
>> trying to kill him hereafter," Carla N. describes his frame of mind.
>> Freya had to update the web pages daily. Carla N. succeeded in running
>> away to the women's house, and the children remained with the father.
>> Just after Freya's death, the public prosecutor proposed the father be
>> arrested. Jakobus N. remains in freedom, the police were searching for
>> evidence.
>>
>> "Did Jakobus N. torture her to death?" a question the mother has been
>> asking herself over and over since then. The senior public prosecutor
>> Friedrich Kraus is still investigating the death of Freya.
>>
>> ---
>>
>> Unofficial translations of German media, For non-commercial use only

The below, inane or psychotic "response," is from the Swede Roger
Larsson, is signifying his refusal to face sociopaths.