Rev Don Kool

Paige

Aug 27, 2003, 5:59:29 PM8/27/03
I choose to be an anti-death penalty activist because I as a Christian
believe that no one has the right to take another person's life. I
believe in Life Without Parole because it is the better thing to do.
You are as a Rev. Supposed to go by what God tells you. I choose to
support Kenny Richey because I believe he is innocent and he will
leave death row one day.

A Planet Visitor

Aug 27, 2003, 9:31:13 PM8/27/03
On 27 Aug 2003 14:59:29 -0700, Paige...@excite.com (Paige) wrote:

>I choose to be an anti-death penalty activist because I as a Christian

Arrrggggggg!!!!!... Who cares?

>believe that no one has the right to take another person's life.

Try answering that same question with a gun pointed at you.

>believe in Life Without Parole because it is the better thing to do.

Oh... so you're into 'torture.'

>You are as a Rev. Supposed to go by what God tells you. I choose to
>support Kenny Richey because I believe he is innocent and he will
>leave death row one day.

Nothing pisses me off more than a sanctimonious religious fruitcake... of
any persuasion... either for or against the DP. One who believes that
God 'whispers in his ear,' as you presume He does to you. Those 'whispers'
have been responsible for a hell of a lot of murders... in the past... and
even lately.

PV

Euro

Aug 28, 2003, 5:43:31 AM8/28/03
A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<1bmqkv8fe561kkijn...@4ax.com>...

> On 27 Aug 2003 14:59:29 -0700, Paige...@excite.com (Paige) wrote:
>
> >I choose to be an anti-death penalty activist because I as a Christian
>
> Arrrggggggg!!!!!... Who cares?

Those who respect opinions posted by others do. You, obviously, don't
enter that category.

Euro

(remaining PV's heinous comments snipped)

A Planet Visitor

Aug 28, 2003, 9:17:17 PM8/28/03
On 28 Aug 2003 02:43:31 -0700, eur...@excite.com (Euro) wrote:

>A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<1bmqkv8fe561kkijn...@4ax.com>...
>> On 27 Aug 2003 14:59:29 -0700, Paige...@excite.com (Paige) wrote:
>>
>> >I choose to be an anti-death penalty activist because I as a Christian
>>
>> Arrrggggggg!!!!!... Who cares?
>
>Those who respect opinions posted by others do. You, obviously, don't
>enter that category.

LOL... What a pitiful sight you have become, euro. I blame it all on my
constant destruction of your every meaningless comment. This one of
yours happens to be so ignorant that it requires no comment whatsoever,
other than to remark that it seems out of place to now claim you support
'thumping that Bible' when you've claimed you don't do it. Anyone who
believes they can find the 'answer' to the DP in the Bible... deserves
nothing but an Argggggg!!!! Symbolizing my recognition of the stupidity
of such a 'belief.'

So in response to your comment... Argggggg!!!!!

BTW -

1) If we wish to prevent killings from motor vehicle accidents -- we
abolish permission to operate such motor vehicles.

2) If we wish to prevent killings from the DP -- we abolish permission
to execute.

Got it now?? In 1) we can save 40,000 innocent lives each year. In
2) we can save a paltry 35 average proven murderers each year. Don't
EVER tell me that the state cannot make decisions which affect the
life and death of its citizens, unless you oppose the operation of
motor vehicles..

PV

>Euro

Of course... we STILL have some unanswered questions from you --

1) Did you not state that in your mind there is no gradation between
murderers and innocent slaves? If not, please provide what you see
as such a gradation.

2) Did you not refuse to choose between 'saving' all murderers from
the DP, and abolishing the DP, or 'saving' all innocent slaves from
slavery, and abolishing slavery? Is that not an indication that you
find no difference between them, and are frozen, as Buridan's ass,
into an inability to choose between them, and have instead chosen
to starve morally, rather than make such a choice?

3) Do you find that John Wayne Gacy had the same... equal 'human
rights' as an innocent slave? If not... what difference do you find in
such 'human rights' between them?

4) Since you have claimed that I distort your view when I state that
you find no difference between murderers and innocent slaves.... please
state what difference you DO find between murderers and innocent
slaves?

5) If you do find a difference between murderers and innocent slaves,
then why can you not stop acting like Buridan's ass, and explain how
that difference can be translated into the difference between 'saving'
a murderer from lawful execution, and 'saving' an innocent slave
from a life of slavery?

6) Do you agree with the U.N., which has clearly stated in its International
Covenant on Human Rights that --

a) "No one shall be held in slavery;"
b) "In countries which have not abolished the death penalty, sentence of death
may be imposed only for the most serious crimes in accordance with the
law in force at the time of the commission of the crime..."

???????????

7) If you contend that murderers and innocent slaves do have the
same...equal 'human rights,' how do you reconcile your view
with the U.N. finding quite the opposite view? Since the U.N. does
NOT accept slavery in any form. But does accept that sovereign nations
may use the DP under conditions that the U.N. defines

8) And why have your comments now simply disintegrated into
meaningless insults which address not a single one of the comments
you have previously made, or attempt to elaborate on your views
regarding the 'differences' you expect others to believe you find
between murderers and innocent slaves? Could it be that you
recognize how stupid and immoral your argument has been from
the beginning, when you claimed your opposition to the DP was
just like your opposition to slavery? An opposition in which even the
U.N. disagrees with you, sport.

9) Did you not 'agree' with the remark made by the Nameless One,
regarding his disgusting contention that the murders committed in
Jakarta were simply 'population control in Indonesia'? Didn't you
rather laugh along with him.. and state you saw it simply as a
'sarcastic remark'? Do you know what Thomas Carlyle said about
'sarcasm'? His words -- "Sarcasm I now see to be, in general,
the language of the devil." I have often found the Nameless One to
be about as close as a human can come to the image we often
think of in the devil. And apparently you find his comment humorous.
Following the advice of - praising any man that will praise you -

10) Did you not contend that any examination of 40,000 deaths from
motor vehicle fatalities is an 'irrelevant comparison' to the deaths of
a paltry number of proven murderers in the U.S. DP? Did you not
contend that those deaths were 'tomatoes,' and the proven murderers
were 'dogs'? Did you not, by such statements diminish the very
concept of those killings of innocents on the highway... claiming they
are 'irrelevant' when compared to the execution of proven murderers?

Just passing by

Aug 29, 2003, 7:26:35 AM8/29/03
A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<1bmqkv8fe561kkijn...@4ax.com>...

> Nothing pisses me off more than a sanctimonious religious fruitcake...

"One wonders... if there is a God... why no thunderclaps and
windstorms, no driving pellets of hail and brimstone, and no upheavals
of the earth are brought down on desi? Why doesn't the will of God
descend in virtue to silence his wicked crimes against man and nature?
And why has he found a henchman to play on a satyr flute that his
words are not cancerous and baneful? Plainly, Satan has shown his
malefic form here in _desi the deil_.... and just as plainly JPB has
simply become his emotionally stunted and misshapen, goblin follower.
Frankly, they both demonstrate that evil is a disease of mankind that
will not be easily eradicated." (A Planet Visitor, Feb. 22, 2003)

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=km6g5vciehsgi290u1enecgqlucp692t9p%404ax.com

John Rennie

Aug 29, 2003, 7:32:19 AM8/29/03

"Just passing by" <unimpre...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

LOL

Euro

Aug 29, 2003, 1:35:39 PM8/29/03
A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<249tkvon2spuobk87...@4ax.com>...

> On 28 Aug 2003 02:43:31 -0700, eur...@excite.com (Euro) wrote:
>
> >A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<1bmqkv8fe561kkijn...@4ax.com>...

> >> Arrrggggggg!!!!!... Who cares?
> >
> >Those who respect opinions posted by others do. You, obviously, don't
> >enter that category.
> >
> LOL... What a pitiful sight you have become, euro. I blame it all on my
> constant destruction of your every meaningless comment.

LOL!!! That was, once again, one of your ways of "speaking
metaphorically", PV.

This one of
> yours happens to be so ignorant that it requires no comment whatsoever,

And that is exactly what you are doing. With heinous, intolerant
words, as usual. In your stupid manicheian way, as usual. Going as far
as suggesting that I support the views of someone who takes position
on death penalty on religious arguments is about as far as your
stupidity can lead you, PV. I have continuously claimed I was an
atheist.

But the difference between both of us, is that _my_ respect for the
views exposed by others forbids me to insult newcomers who express
their own views, and, by so doing, exercise their own right and
freedom of expression.

In this thread, you just displayed how little respect you have for
others. This very feature explains why you are not respectable, as,
for being respectable, one must act in a way that one can earn respect
from others.

You don't even earn my despise. It's too precious for you.

Euro

(remaining snipped: those diverse deliria were, as usual, a kind of
nauseabund, liquid, visquous verbal diarrhea characterized by repeated
lies).

FitzHerbert

Aug 29, 2003, 2:04:14 PM8/29/03
unimpre...@yahoo.com (Just passing by) wrote in message news:<21b1da28.03082...@posting.google.com>...

Ho ho ho!

FuckWit, what's a "deil"? And why is desi [sic] one?

What a stuid [sic] fundy cunt you really are!

You twat.

Yrs,
As ever,
Neville FitzHerbert, esq.

Jigsaw1695

Aug 29, 2003, 3:58:06 PM8/29/03

"Paige" <Paige...@excite.com> wrote in message

Justice will indeed be served when he leaves DR ....feet first.

Jigsaw1695

Aug 29, 2003, 3:58:59 PM8/29/03

Jigsaw1695

Aug 29, 2003, 4:00:49 PM8/29/03

"Paige" <Paige...@excite.com> wrote in message

=======

I am a Christian and support the proper application of the death penalty for
convicted murderers.

I believe that Kenny Richey is on death row because he is guilty of murder.

Jigsaw

A Planet Visitor

Aug 30, 2003, 12:51:50 AM8/30/03

Ah, but I do not claim there is a God... I wonder why there is NOT ONE
to pellet such evil. It's sad that there exists such depraved individuals
who laugh at murder, admit they would more likely murder than an
admitted child-murderer, express joy at thinking about ripping off the
wings of sparrows, and hate those who are not 'White.' And those who
follow those who think as that. Yes... it seems sad that there is no God.
Since it seems to rational humans that there should be. Or at the very
least he is a flawed God... who permitted the likes of the Nameless One
and you to roll off His assembly line. Can God be flawed? Or is he
simply testing us by producing the likes of you and the Nameless One?

The poster in question claimed there IS a God... and claimed His name is
'Paige42986 Christianity.' The poster claims to BE that God... stating in
His 'Christian Name'... that the DP is a sin. Simply another sickening idea
that Man presumes himself to be God, when we cannot even find Him
where He SHOULD BE. There might well be a God.. Certainly
the Nameless One and you CRY OUT for the existence of such a
God. A God to do exactly as I have stated, if we are to consider ourselves
to be formed by God. But in cases such as the Nameless One and you...I
am led to wonder. In any case, such a God's name... is certainly NOT
Paige42986, who presumed himself to be God... because he is 'Christian.'

Of course, I never expected you to understand the difference between
an expression of God (a first-cause), and a Christian God (a creation of
man).

PV

FitzHerbert

Aug 30, 2003, 12:23:47 PM8/30/03
A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<r0b0lvs14gbkhmqu3...@4ax.com>...

> >> Nothing pisses me off more than a sanctimonious religious fruitcake...
> >
> >"One wonders... if there is a God... why no thunderclaps and
> >windstorms, no driving pellets of hail and brimstone, and no upheavals
> >of the earth are brought down on desi? Why doesn't the will of God
> >descend in virtue to silence his wicked crimes against man and nature?
> >And why has he found a henchman to play on a satyr flute that his
> >words are not cancerous and baneful? Plainly, Satan has shown his
> >malefic form here in _desi the deil_.... and just as plainly JPB has
> >simply become his emotionally stunted and misshapen, goblin follower.
> >Frankly, they both demonstrate that evil is a disease of mankind that
> >will not be easily eradicated." (A Planet Visitor, Feb. 22, 2003)
> >
> >http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=km6g5vciehsgi290u1enecgqlucp692t9p%404ax.com
>
> Ah, but I do not claim there is a God...

Make your mind up, FW. If yr scary, bloodthirsty, vengeful, old
testament god does not exist, who did you ask to insure [sic] that
"fire and brimstone burn [my] evil soul in hell for an eternity"?

<snip much licking of windows>

> Yes... it seems sad that there is no God. Since it seems to rational humans
> that there should be.

Eh? What's 'rational' about wishing that something that isn't so, and
cannot be so, is so? What a twat you are, FW!!

<snip more of the same>

> PV

Hope this helps,
Neville

PS FuckWit, you never said if you believed in 'born Hindus' or not...
why is that? *chortle*

Euro

Aug 30, 2003, 1:19:56 PM8/30/03
A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<r0b0lvs14gbkhmqu3...@4ax.com>...

> On 29 Aug 2003 04:26:35 -0700, unimpre...@yahoo.com (Just passing by) wrote:
>
> >A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<1bmqkv8fe561kkijn...@4ax.com>...
> >
> >> Nothing pisses me off more than a sanctimonious religious fruitcake...
> >
> >"One wonders... if there is a God... why no thunderclaps and
> >windstorms, no driving pellets of hail and brimstone, and no upheavals
> >of the earth are brought down on desi? Why doesn't the will of God
> >descend in virtue to silence his wicked crimes against man and nature?
> >And why has he found a henchman to play on a satyr flute that his
> >words are not cancerous and baneful? Plainly, Satan has shown his
> >malefic form here in _desi the deil_.... and just as plainly JPB has
> >simply become his emotionally stunted and misshapen, goblin follower.
> >Frankly, they both demonstrate that evil is a disease of mankind that
> >will not be easily eradicated." (A Planet Visitor, Feb. 22, 2003)
> >
> >http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=km6g5vciehsgi290u1enecgqlucp692t9p%404ax.com
>
> Ah, but I do not claim there is a God...

You don't seem to have much steadiness in your convictions, PV - and
the diversity of your statements on Iraq in the last months showed it
acutely.

Let me remember you this posting:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=YmdS7.94708%24Ga5.14188873%40typhoon.tampabay.rr.com

From: "A Planet Visitor" <abc...@abcxyz.com>
Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
Subject: A short comment from God
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 02:21:44 GMT

And God looked down on the handiwork of Planet Visitor
on this full day, and recognized that he had posted 32
profound posts. And God pronounced the day fruitful
for PV, and for humanity. And God said 'Planet... take
the rest of the day off, you've done more than your share."

And Planet said 'Yes, Boss.'

-------Unquote

That tells so much about yourself. You don't claim there is a God, but
you occasionally claim that you have a special relationship with God.

Euro

Just passing by

Aug 30, 2003, 4:55:55 PM8/30/03
eur...@excite.com (Euro) wrote in message news:<4f3f4d56.03083...@posting.google.com>...

> A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message
> >
> > Ah, but I do not claim there is a God...
>
> You don't seem to have much steadiness in your convictions, PV - and
> the diversity of your statements on Iraq in the last months showed it
> acutely.
>
> Let me remember you this posting:
>
> http://www.google.com/groups?selm=YmdS7.94708%24Ga5.14188873%40typhoon.tampabay.rr.com

> And God looked down on the handiwork of Planet Visitor
> on this full day, and recognized that he had posted 32
> profound posts. And God pronounced the day fruitful
> for PV, and for humanity. And God said 'Planet... take
> the rest of the day off, you've done more than your share."
>
> And Planet said 'Yes, Boss.'
>
> -------Unquote
>
> That tells so much about yourself. You don't claim there is a God, but
> you occasionally claim that you have a special relationship with God.
>
> Euro

Here is another one in which he wrote: "Yes.. you will stay in my
prayers. And may God help you, because I sometimes believe you are not
using the brain that he gave you."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=05029.53334%24s8.1085410%40twister.tampabay.rr.com

There are dozens, scores and probably even hundreds of posts like that
from PV, who now seems to be claiming to be a born-again atheist.

A Planet Visitor

Aug 30, 2003, 8:49:32 PM8/30/03
On 29 Aug 2003 10:35:39 -0700, eur...@excite.com (Euro) wrote:

>A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<249tkvon2spuobk87...@4ax.com>...

>> >Those who respect opinions posted by others do. You, obviously, don't
>> >enter that category.
>> >
>> LOL... What a pitiful sight you have become, euro. I blame it all on my
>> constant destruction of your every meaningless comment.
>
>LOL!!! That was, once again, one of your ways of "speaking
>metaphorically", PV.

No... I was 'speaking factually.'

>>This one of
>> yours happens to be so ignorant that it requires no comment whatsoever,
>
>And that is exactly what you are doing. With heinous, intolerant
>words, as usual. In your stupid manicheian way, as usual. Going as far
>as suggesting that I support the views of someone who takes position
>on death penalty on religious arguments is about as far as your
>stupidity can lead you, PV. I have continuously claimed I was an
>atheist.

Well, of course you SUPPORTED him, dimbulb. You found something
wrong with MY comment, and certainly intended to DEFEND his comment.
Little doubt that you believe 'Christianity' contains the solution to the DP,
since you AGREED with his comment. I have a feeling that you're
not the 'atheist' you claim to be... you simply want to 'fit into the crowd'
of those abolitionist retentionists who are 'atheists.' In truth... I think you're
just another Christian 'Bible-thumper.' I've seen enough of them in real
life to recognize one when I see one. Right now, you should be 'joining'
them in front of the Alabama Supreme Court, lashing yourself to the
10 Commandments.

>But the difference between both of us, is that _my_ respect for the
>views exposed by others forbids me to insult newcomers who express
>their own views, and, by so doing, exercise their own right and
>freedom of expression.

Nah... you AGREED that 'Christianity' holds the answers to the DP.
Pretty clear that was your intention. Or do you now agree with
MY conclusion that an expression which contends that Christianity
holds such a solution deserves an Arrgggggg!!!!!, characterizing it
as 'nonsense'? Make up your mind. Is a belief in Christianity
answering the question of the DP, nonsense, or it is a reasonable
belief?

>In this thread, you just displayed how little respect you have for
>others. This very feature explains why you are not respectable, as,
>for being respectable, one must act in a way that one can earn respect
>from others.

I have NO respect for anyone who claims that ANY organized
religion holds the answer to the DP... either FOR or AGAINST
that penalty.

>You don't even earn my despise. It's too precious for you.

Well... you certainly earn mine... over and over!!! With your disgusting
claim that murderers are just like innocent slaves, to your contention
that innocent victims of motor vehicle fatalities are IRRELEVANT in
comparison to a few paltry proven murderers being lawfully executed.

PV

>Euro (alias Buridan's ass)

>(remaining snipped: those diverse deliria were, as usual, a kind of
>nauseabund, liquid, visquous verbal diarrhea characterized by repeated
>lies).

ho ho ho... You've become quite like your Lord and Master, the
Nameless One... lacking any creativity or originality in your insults.
Simply repeating the same 'mindless drivel' over and over.

Of course, you never have answered some basic questions I've posed --

???????????

You make my skin crawl, euro.

A Planet Visitor

Aug 30, 2003, 8:50:45 PM8/30/03

Ho ho ho... What a stupid, ignorant shit you are... See
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deil

As to why he is one... that's rather obvious to rational humans... thus
I can see your confusion.

>What a stuid [sic] fundy cunt you really are!

You've reached a new low here, Ol' Racist Nev. Your reading skills
now demonstrate that you cannot comprehend 'four-letter words.' What's
next? Three-letter words???

>You twat.

That's another 'four-letter word' that you seem not to know what it
means. Ask your mommie what it is... she can explain it to you... with
pictures.

Hope this helps... but I doubt it...

PV

>Ol' Racist Nev

A Planet Visitor

Aug 30, 2003, 11:04:39 PM8/30/03
On 30 Aug 2003 10:19:56 -0700, eur...@excite.com (Euro) wrote:

>A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<r0b0lvs14gbkhmqu3...@4ax.com>...

>> >"One wonders... if there is a God... why no thunderclaps and
>> >windstorms, no driving pellets of hail and brimstone, and no upheavals
>> >of the earth are brought down on desi? Why doesn't the will of God
>> >descend in virtue to silence his wicked crimes against man and nature?
>> >And why has he found a henchman to play on a satyr flute that his
>> >words are not cancerous and baneful? Plainly, Satan has shown his
>> >malefic form here in _desi the deil_.... and just as plainly JPB has
>> >simply become his emotionally stunted and misshapen, goblin follower.
>> >Frankly, they both demonstrate that evil is a disease of mankind that
>> >will not be easily eradicated." (A Planet Visitor, Feb. 22, 2003)
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=km6g5vciehsgi290u1enecgqlucp692t9p%404ax.com
>>
>> Ah, but I do not claim there is a God...
>
>You don't seem to have much steadiness in your convictions, PV - and
>the diversity of your statements on Iraq in the last months showed it
>acutely.

I do not claim there is a God in the particular post in question. Of course,
I believe in a first-cause Creator. But I believe he obviously cares little
about humanity if he permits the Nameless One, JPB, you, and Ol' Racist
Nev to actually hold the characters you hold. IF he did care... then why
no thunderclaps...etc....etc...etc... (see above).

We should all have a 'special relationship' with God, sport. It's sad that
you don't have one.

PV

>Euro

A Planet Visitor

Aug 30, 2003, 11:10:30 PM8/30/03
On 30 Aug 2003 09:23:47 -0700, FitzHerb...@hotmail.com (FitzHerbert) wrote:

>> >"One wonders... if there is a God... why no thunderclaps and
>> >windstorms, no driving pellets of hail and brimstone, and no upheavals
>> >of the earth are brought down on desi? Why doesn't the will of God
>> >descend in virtue to silence his wicked crimes against man and nature?
>> >And why has he found a henchman to play on a satyr flute that his
>> >words are not cancerous and baneful? Plainly, Satan has shown his
>> >malefic form here in _desi the deil_.... and just as plainly JPB has
>> >simply become his emotionally stunted and misshapen, goblin follower.
>> >Frankly, they both demonstrate that evil is a disease of mankind that
>> >will not be easily eradicated." (A Planet Visitor, Feb. 22, 2003)
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=km6g5vciehsgi290u1enecgqlucp692t9p%404ax.com
>>
>> Ah, but I do not claim there is a God...
>
>Make your mind up, FW. If yr scary, bloodthirsty, vengeful, old
>testament god does not exist, who did you ask to insure [sic] that
>"fire and brimstone burn [my] evil soul in hell for an eternity"?

I do not claim there is a God in THE POST IN QUESTION.
Of course, I believe in a first-cause Creator. Certainly not as
expressed in ANY 'organized religion.' But I believe he obviously
cares little about humanity IF he permits the Nameless One,
JPB, you, and euro to actually hold the characters you hold.

IF he did care... then why no thunderclaps...etc....etc...etc... (see above).

><snip much licking of windows>

>> Yes... it seems sad that there is no God. Since it seems to rational humans
>> that there should be.
>
>Eh? What's 'rational' about wishing that something that isn't so, and
>cannot be so, is so? What a twat you are, FW!!

Little wonder that you don't believe in God, Oh' Nameless One.
It goes a long way toward explaining your hate for those who are
'different' from you.

Hope this help... GOD I hope this helps... but I doubt it.

PV

> Ol' Racist Nev

>PS FuckWit, you never said if you believed in 'born Hindus' or not...
>why is that? *chortle*

Because no one can be born Hindu, idiot.

FitzHerbert

Aug 31, 2003, 8:32:11 AM8/31/03
A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<uhh2lv4311f2ov90o...@4ax.com>...

> >> "One wonders... if there is a God... why no thunderclaps and
> >> windstorms, no driving pellets of hail and brimstone, and no upheavals
> >> of the earth are brought down on desi? Why doesn't the will of God
> >> descend in virtue to silence his wicked crimes against man and nature?
> >> And why has he found a henchman to play on a satyr flute that his
> >> words are not cancerous and baneful? Plainly, Satan has shown his
> >> malefic form here in _desi the deil_.... and just as plainly JPB has
> >> simply become his emotionally stunted and misshapen, goblin follower.
> >> Frankly, they both demonstrate that evil is a disease of mankind that
> >> will not be easily eradicated." (A Planet Visitor, Feb. 22, 2003)
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=km6g5vciehsgi290u1enecgqlucp692t9p%404ax.com
> >
> >Ho ho ho!
> >
> >FuckWit, what's a "deil"? And why is desi [sic] one?
> >
> Ho ho ho... What a stupid, ignorant shit you are... See
> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deil

ROTFLMAO!!

After thirty hours of frenzied 'goggle [sic]' searches, FW comes back
'Actually, I didn't misspell the English word 'devil', instead I used
the Scots word 'deil'...'

FW, Scots isn't 'English with a Scotch [sic] flavor [sic]', it's a
seperate fucking language.

It seems that now you have sunk so low as to pretend that you were not
simply misspelling basic English, but in fact using a foreign
language, the world is indeed yr lobster. The ultimate in Spnak [sic]
Avoidance Technology (tm). I'm only surprised it's took you this long
to figure it out.

(BTW may I hereby petition the FuckWit Patented Gimmicks (tm) board to
recognise the 'I was speaking in Scotch [sic]' gimmick?)

<snip>

> >What a stuid [sic] fundy cunt you really are!
>
> You've reached a new low here, Ol' Racist Nev. Your reading skills
> now demonstrate that you cannot comprehend 'four-letter words.' What's
> next? Three-letter words???

Say that in Scots, FuckWit.

*snigger*

> >You twat.
> >
> That's another 'four-letter word' that you seem not to know what it
> means. Ask your mommie what it is... she can explain it to you... with
> pictures.

Your mommy has already showed me what a twat is. And I'm not talking
about photos of you as a kid.

Hope this helps,
Neville

A Planet Visitor

Aug 31, 2003, 11:01:39 PM8/31/03

No, you fool.. I am not an atheist, nor does my comment anywhere
deny the existence of my belief in a first-cause creator. I do not
adhere to any dogma expressed in ANY organized religion. I
leave some believing THEY are God ... to fools such as YOU,
and 'Craig the Christian.' I simply hold the opinion there is a God...
but certainly question some of God's motives. And I believe he
created us to do so.

IF there is a God... then there is the certainty that he really
doesn't care about acts of individuals, or even collective groups,
since murder rather disproves any evidence of his 'caring.' He
established the laws which govern the universe, which have provided
for one fleeting instant the possibility of our existence. We exist...
and there is an extraordinary range of profound implications of
that fact. I cannot believe any rational person finds no purpose
to the Universe, even if our existence is simply a transitory step
to a higher level. But 'questioning' is what has been placed inside
of us.

Given that belief that I hold... I certainly wonder WHY he created
so much evil in our species. Obviously, the Nameless One, who
states that the chances he would murder are better than that of
Theodore Frank committing a murder... or his laughing at murder...
or his racism.... and your slavish licking his ass in approval, make
me wonder why he created such evil.

That's why I often question our purpose for being here... and why
I once wrote... and feel it rather hits the 'moral nail' directly on the
head, in respect to both you and the Nameless One --

"One wonders... if there is a God... why no thunderclaps and
windstorms, no driving pellets of hail and brimstone, and no upheavals
of the earth are brought down on desi? Why doesn't the will of God
descend in virtue to silence his wicked crimes against man and nature?
And why has he found a henchman to play on a satyr flute that his
words are not cancerous and baneful? Plainly, Satan has shown his
malefic form here in _desi the deil_.... and just as plainly JPB has
simply become his emotionally stunted and misshapen, goblin follower.
Frankly, they both demonstrate that evil is a disease of mankind that
will not be easily eradicated."

Where is God in such instances? I believe he is there... but it's rather
proven he 'doesn't care.'

PV

A Planet Visitor

Sep 1, 2003, 7:49:12 PM9/1/03
On 31 Aug 2003 05:32:11 -0700, FitzHerb...@hotmail.com (FitzHerbert) wrote:

>> >Ho ho ho!
>> >
>> >FuckWit, what's a "deil"? And why is desi [sic] one?
>> >
>> Ho ho ho... What a stupid, ignorant shit you are... See
>> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deil
>
>ROTFLMAO!!

Not a chance, Ol' Racist Nev... you've been shown to be as
stupid as you've always been. Think 'nonce.' Another example
of your intellectual ignorance.

>After thirty hours of frenzied 'goggle [sic]' searches, FW comes back
>'Actually, I didn't misspell the English word 'devil', instead I used
>the Scots word 'deil'...'

Simply raving hysterically again, Ol' Racist Nev? The word is
contained within an ENGLISH dictionary, and it was quite
accurately used in the proper context of the Nameless One being
AADP's resident Satan. Need other ENGLISH dictionary
references? See --
http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/d/d0103700.html
http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/dictionary/DictionaryResults.aspx?refid=561503576
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=deil
http://www.bartleby.com/61/37/D0103700.html
http://www.infoplease.com/ipd/A0402548.html
http://www.onelook.com/?other=web1913&w=Deil
http://www.m-w.com/home.htm
and enter 'deil.'

I cannot excuse your intellectual ignorance, Ol' Racist Nev... you
will need to do that for yourself. every so often I like to be a
bit of 'intellectual goosing' (Mostly of Earl). This time I
goosed you rather badly.

>FW, Scots isn't 'English with a Scotch [sic] flavor [sic]', it's a
>seperate fucking language.

Oh... if you only knew how to spell 'separate.' Just another example
of your ignorance. The word was quite accurately used, within not
only its meaning in English, regardless of its derivation, and its specific
application... since the Nameless One most certainly is AADP's
resident Satan.

>It seems that now you have sunk so low as to pretend that you were not
>simply misspelling basic English, but in fact using a foreign
>language, the world is indeed yr lobster. The ultimate in Spnak [sic]
>Avoidance Technology (tm). I'm only surprised it's took you this long
>to figure it out.

You've been made to look like an utter fool here, Ol' Racist Nev...
you really should simply put your tail between your legs... whimper
and whine a bit about 'mean ol' PV' picking on you... and head on
back to your corner.

>(BTW may I hereby petition the FuckWit Patented Gimmicks (tm) board to
>recognise the 'I was speaking in Scotch [sic]' gimmick?)

You can petition those gimmicks to suggest I be murdered, Ol'
Racist Nev... It would not be the first time you have suggested it.

><snip>
>
>> >What a stuid [sic] fundy cunt you really are!
>>
>> You've reached a new low here, Ol' Racist Nev. Your reading skills
>> now demonstrate that you cannot comprehend 'four-letter words.' What's
>> next? Three-letter words???
>
>Say that in Scots, FuckWit.

Don't need to, Ol' Racist Nev... I speak English... and deil is most certainly
a word in the English language. Those are not 'Scottish' dictionaries I
refer to, but DICTIONARIES OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. You
remember... the language that gives you so many problems?

>*snigger*

Well... good for you... you spelled that one right.

>> >You twat.
>> >
>> That's another 'four-letter word' that you seem not to know what it
>> means. Ask your mommie what it is... she can explain it to you... with
>> pictures.
>
>Your mommy has already showed me what a twat is. And I'm not talking
>about photos of you as a kid.

LOL... How pathetic. It would seem that you are the one obsessed with
'twats.'

FitzHerbert

Sep 2, 2003, 4:40:30 PM9/2/03
A 'Scotch' Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> mithered:

> >> Ho ho ho... What a stupid, ignorant shit you are... See
> >> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deil
> >
> >ROTFLMAO!!
> >
> Not a chance, Ol' Racist Nev... you've been shown to be as
> stupid as you've always been. Think 'nonce.' Another example
> of your intellectual ignorance.

*chortle*

Is that the same 'nonce' that means a 'sexual deviate [sic]'? I think
I'll take HM Prison Service's word on current prison slang over the
OED's 'British Slang for Merkin Fuckwits' add-on.

> >After thirty hours of frenzied 'goggle [sic]' searches, FW comes back
> >'Actually, I didn't misspell the English word 'devil', instead I used
> >the Scots word 'deil'...'
> >
> Simply raving hysterically again, Ol' Racist Nev? The word is
> contained within an ENGLISH dictionary,

It's marked 'Scots', FW. You may think that Scots forms part of the
English language...

<links snipped unfollowed -- nothing from the 'supreme arbiter of the
English language', FW? Ho ho ho.>

<'the Saddam Hussien Special' gimmick snipped>

> >FW, Scots isn't 'English with a Scotch [sic] flavor [sic]', it's a
> >seperate fucking language.
> >
> Oh... if you only knew how to spell 'separate.'

'Seperate' is the Northumbrian from of 'Separate'. Look it up. Twat.

Oh, and btw (on goggle [sic]':

"Searched the web for separate. Results 1 - 10 of about 25,100,000."
"Searched the web for pixies. Results 1 - 10 of about 355,000."

Oh, yes! I want the piies [sic]!

<snip FuckWit as he 'brazens it out'>

> >> You've reached a new low here, Ol' Racist Nev. Your reading skills
> >> now demonstrate that you cannot comprehend 'four-letter words.' What's
> >> next? Three-letter words???
> >
> >Say that in Scots, FuckWit.
> >
> Don't need to, Ol' Racist Nev... I speak English...

Are you sure? 'Deviate' is not a noun in English.

> and deil is most certainly a word in the English language.

It sez it's 'Scots', FW. What does the OED say?

> Those are not 'Scottish' dictionaries

Er... I don't think there's a language called 'Scottish' [sic], FW...

<snip>

> >> That's another 'four-letter word' that you seem not to know what it
> >> means. Ask your mommie what it is... she can explain it to you... with
> >> pictures.
> >
> >Your mommy has already showed me what a twat is. And I'm not talking
> >about photos of you as a kid.
> >
> LOL... How pathetic. It would seem that you are the one obsessed with
> 'twats.'

Twat.

Hope this helps,
Neville

FitzHerbert

Sep 2, 2003, 4:43:14 PM9/2/03
A 'Scotch' Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> mithered:

> >> Ho ho ho... What a stupid, ignorant shit you are... See
> >> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deil
> >
> >ROTFLMAO!!
> >
> Not a chance, Ol' Racist Nev... you've been shown to be as
> stupid as you've always been. Think 'nonce.' Another example
> of your intellectual ignorance.

*chortle*

Is that the same 'nonce' that means a 'sexual deviate [sic]'? I think
I'll take HM Prison Service's word on current prison slang over the
OED's 'British Slang for Merkin Fuckwits' add-on.

> >After thirty hours of frenzied 'goggle [sic]' searches, FW comes back
> >'Actually, I didn't misspell the English word 'devil', instead I used
> >the Scots word 'deil'...'
> >
> Simply raving hysterically again, Ol' Racist Nev? The word is
> contained within an ENGLISH dictionary,

It's marked 'Scots', FW. You may think that Scots forms part of the
English language...

<links snipped unfollowed -- nothing from the 'supreme arbiter of the
English language', FW? Ho ho ho.>

<'the Saddam Hussien Special' gimmick snipped>

> >FW, Scots isn't 'English with a Scotch [sic] flavor [sic]', it's a

> >seperate fucking language.
> >
> Oh... if you only knew how to spell 'separate.'

'Seperate' is the Northumbrian from of 'separate'. Look it up. Twat.

Oh, and btw (on goggle [sic]':

"Searched the web for seperate. Results 1 - 10 of about 1,250,000."

"Searched the web for pixies. Results 1 - 10 of about 355,000."

Oh, yes! I want the piies [sic]!

<snip FuckWit as he 'brazens it out'>

> >> You've reached a new low here, Ol' Racist Nev. Your reading skills

> >> now demonstrate that you cannot comprehend 'four-letter words.' What's
> >> next? Three-letter words???
> >
> >Say that in Scots, FuckWit.
> >
> Don't need to, Ol' Racist Nev... I speak English...

Are you sure? 'Deviate' is not a noun in English.

> and deil is most certainly a word in the English language.

It sez it's 'Scots', FW. What does the OED say?

> Those are not 'Scottish' dictionaries

Er... I don't think there's a language called 'Scottish' [sic], FW...

<snip>

> >> That's another 'four-letter word' that you seem not to know what it
> >> means. Ask your mommie what it is... she can explain it to you... with
> >> pictures.
> >
> >Your mommy has already showed me what a twat is. And I'm not talking
> >about photos of you as a kid.
> >
> LOL... How pathetic. It would seem that you are the one obsessed with
> 'twats.'

Twat.

Hope this helps,
Neville

Euro

Sep 6, 2003, 3:54:43 PM9/6/03
A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<hbh2lv884n8suae8i...@4ax.com>...
(snipping a long delirium of PV in which he tried to prove that I
approved someone who justified abolition for religious purposes,
whereas he recognised, in another psoting on the same subject, that I
should have a special religion with God... Obviously, PV has mich
fewer distance with religion-based justifications when he talks about
abortion)

> ho ho ho... You've become quite like your Lord and Master, the
> Nameless One... lacking any creativity or originality in your insults.
> Simply repeating the same 'mindless drivel' over and over.
>
> Of course, you never have answered some basic questions I've posed --
>
> 1) Did you not state that in your mind there is no gradation between
> murderers and innocent slaves? If not, please provide what you see
> as such a gradation.

If yes, provide one URL in which I stated that idea, exactly and in
those terms.

> 2) Did you not refuse to choose between 'saving' all murderers from
> the DP, and abolishing the DP, or 'saving' all innocent slaves from
> slavery, and abolishing slavery? Is that not an indication that you
> find no difference between them, and are frozen, as Buridan's ass,
> into an inability to choose between them, and have instead chosen
> to starve morally, rather than make such a choice?

Did you refuse to choose between saving your son sentenced to death
penalty and saving your son sentenced to slavery for life? Is that not

an indication that you find no difference between them, and are
frozen, as Buridan's ass,
into an inability to choose between them, and have instead chosen to
starve morally, rather than make such a choice?

> 3) Do you find that John Wayne Gacy had the same... equal 'human
> rights' as an innocent slave? If not... what difference do you find in
> such 'human rights' between them?

Do you find that John Wayne Gacy is an animal who does not enjoy the
same human rights as you do? If so, please explain me after what kind
of offense one human being stops being human so as not to enjoy human
rights.

> 4) Since you have claimed that I distort your view when I state that
> you find no difference between murderers and innocent slaves.... please
> state what difference you DO find between murderers and innocent
> slaves?

Please provide one URL in which I stated, exactly and in those terms,
that I find no difference between murderers and innocent slaves.

> 5) If you do find a difference between murderers and innocent slaves,
> then why can you not stop acting like Buridan's ass, and explain how
> that difference can be translated into the difference between 'saving'
> a murderer from lawful execution, and 'saving' an innocent slave
> from a life of slavery?

Please explain how human rights enjoyed by all humans, including
murderers and innocent slaves, differ to a way that a different
treatment of those rights is justified.

> 6) Do you agree with the U.N., which has clearly stated in its International
> Covenant on Human Rights that --
>
> a) "No one shall be held in slavery;"
> b) "In countries which have not abolished the death penalty, sentence of death
> may be imposed only for the most serious crimes in accordance with the
> law in force at the time of the commission of the crime..."
>
> ???????????

How do you explain that, every year, the UN Commission of Human Rights
vote two resolutions, one urging countries to abolish slavery, one
urging countries to abolish death penalty?

> 7) If you contend that murderers and innocent slaves do have the
> same...equal 'human rights,' how do you reconcile your view
> with the U.N. finding quite the opposite view? Since the U.N. does
> NOT accept slavery in any form. But does accept that sovereign nations
> may use the DP under conditions that the U.N. defines

The "UN finding quite an opposite view" is your own opinion that needs
more elaboration. The UN do vote, regularly, texts to ask for
worldwide moratoriums in a view to worldwide abolition of death
penalty, and you must explain how those texts translate support to
death penalty.

> 8) And why have your comments now simply disintegrated into
> meaningless insults

LOL!!! That coming from someone who regularly accuses me of being a
murderer-lover, is like the pot calling the kettle back.

> 9) Did you not 'agree' with the remark made by the Nameless One,
> regarding his disgusting contention that the murders committed in
> Jakarta were simply 'population control in Indonesia'?

No, I didn't agree with this, and I can provide a URL that shows it.
Now, if you can (and of course you can't), provide us a URL that says
I endorsed, fully and without reservation, this remark.

> 10) Did you not contend that any examination of 40,000 deaths from
> motor vehicle fatalities is an 'irrelevant comparison' to the deaths of
> a paltry number of proven murderers in the U.S. DP?

No. I contended that the comparison you made between capital
executions and persons killed in traffick accidents was inaccurate,
and I still maintain it. I even developped arguments about it, that
you never addressed and, by hazard (probably), or in order to "sex up"
your own personal vendetta against me, you conveniently forget to
recall.

Once again, you would not bring any URL here, because I never hold the
views you presented in a distorted way.

Now, I have one question to you. Only one:

Did you once insult posters you didn't like to be "spastic", to have
"brain diseases" or to be have "repressed desires for intercourse with
animals"?

Indeed, PV, you don't buy my scorn. You're too cheap for that.

Just passing by

Sep 7, 2003, 5:30:40 AM9/7/03
eur...@excite.com (Euro) wrote in message news:<4f3f4d56.03090...@posting.google.com>...

> A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<hbh2lv884n8suae8i...@4ax.com>...
> (snipping a long delirium of PV in which he tried to prove that I
> approved someone who justified abolition for religious purposes,
> whereas he recognised, in another psoting on the same subject, that I
> should have a special religion with God... Obviously, PV has mich
> fewer distance with religion-based justifications when he talks about
> abortion)

< euro's demolition of PV clipped >

Speaking of "PV's small arrangements with truth" how about this one?

PV wrote about Desmond:

"...who once admitted that he enjoys ripping the wings off of
sparrows..."

And this is what Desmond actually wrote:

"I engage in 'abuse' of deathies as a matter of course. That's what
they're there for. `echo $DEITY` gave them to us, much as She gave
sparrows to the domestic cat. They're our playthings. They have no
relevance in the real world, except to remind us of the dark side to
human nature, that can exist in all of us. They're like child rapists.
Nazis. Torturers of small animals."

Can you see anything there about Desmond ripping the wings off
sparrows?

It was a disgusting lie from PV, just like all the others he tells
every day about those whom he is incapable of debating on the same
level as. I believe he has never posted a single alleged quote from
anyone he has tried to discredit, that has been true - they are all
lies; every one of them. Anyone (except PV, of course) who thinks I
am wrong about that, and that there is at least one such "quote" that
PV has ever posted which is not simply his lies or deliberate
distortions, should reply to this post ....

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21b1da28.0309051337.4dd8ed59%40posting.google.com

.... with any evidence of PV ever having told the complete truth when
claiming to be "quoting" another poster. So far nobody has produced
any such evidence and I will be very surprised if that changes.

Dolly B.Coughlan Jr

Sep 7, 2003, 7:13:17 PM9/7/03
In article <slrnblm7uk.9al.p...@cyberian.ath.cx>, Desmond Coughlan
<pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: PV's small arrangements with truth
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Date: 7 Sep 2003 11:52:42 GMT
>
>Le 7 Sep 2003 02:30:40 -0700, Just passing by <unimpre...@yahoo.com> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }

>> PV wrote about Desmond:
>>
>> "...who once admitted that he enjoys ripping the wings off of
>> sparrows..."
>>
>> And this is what Desmond actually wrote:
>>
>> "I engage in 'abuse' of deathies as a matter of course. That's what
>> they're there for. `echo $DEITY` gave them to us, much as She gave
>> sparrows to the domestic cat. They're our playthings. They have no
>> relevance in the real world, except to remind us of the dark side to
>> human nature, that can exist in all of us. They're like child rapists.
>> Nazis. Torturers of small animals."
>>
>> Can you see anything there about Desmond ripping the wings off
>> sparrows?
>

>Nope, no one can, for there is no such statement, nor is there any such
>insinuation.
>
>Just as there is no 'giggle' after '9/11' (sic). Just as there is no
>'laughter' in 'Thanks are Due ...'. Just as I did not call Donna 'stupid'.
>Just as I never claimed that I'd prefer Theodore Frank to murder again,
>rather than be executed. Just as I never claimed to be 'God' (sic). Just
>as I never called Arabs 'ragheads'. Just as each and every one of
>FuckWit's fabrications or 'twists' on what a poster has said, bears no
>resemblence to the truth.
>
>Now, what FuckWit has apparently still to get into his head, is that such
>lies are _very_ easy to disprove, and that when he engages in such tactics,
>and when his lies are subsequently exposed, he does his _own_ cause more
>harm than good.
>
>He's a liar, pure and simple (_very_ simple, in fact).
>
>--
>Desmond Coughlan |desmond [at] zeouane [dot] org
>Yamaha YZF-R1 (2002)
>http://www.chez.com/desmondcoughlan/dp/gimmicks/

Welcome to the Desmond Coughlan archive; the home of Desi's psychotic rants and
homosexual trolling. As he remains unfulfilled, please help Desmond Coughlan
find the man of his dreams.

As Desi lies, the archive grows!

A Planet Visitor

Sep 8, 2003, 12:56:29 AM9/8/03

The inoperative word you've used again is 'think,' Ol' Racist Nev.
You have never demonstrated the ability to do so. The fact that you
would take anything as preferable in definitions of the English language
to the Oxford English Dictionary simply demonstrates how shallow
your understanding of that language is. Even the Nameless One,
who has demonstrated so often his failed intellectual abilities, has
admitted that the Oxford English Dictionary is the 'Supreme Arbiter'
of the English Language. See -
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20020801212958.15314.00000285%40mb-dh.aol.com
His words -- "The issue is not nationalism, and never has been. The
issue is _The OED_, and its status as supreme arbiter of correct
English usage."

Are you calling him a LIAR?

>> >After thirty hours of frenzied 'goggle [sic]' searches, FW comes back
>> >'Actually, I didn't misspell the English word 'devil', instead I used
>> >the Scots word 'deil'...'
>> >
>> Simply raving hysterically again, Ol' Racist Nev? The word is
>> contained within an ENGLISH dictionary,
>
>It's marked 'Scots', FW. You may think that Scots forms part of the
>English language...

Who cares what it's etymology is? The word is contained in EVERY
recognized source of ENGLISH. And I certainly KNEW exactly what
I was using it as. You are mad, if you presume it was a simple
misspelling.

><links snipped unfollowed -- nothing from the 'supreme arbiter of the
>English language', FW? Ho ho ho.>

None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

><'the Saddam Hussien Special' gimmick snipped>
>
>> >FW, Scots isn't 'English with a Scotch [sic] flavor [sic]', it's a
>> >seperate fucking language.
>> >
>> Oh... if you only knew how to spell 'separate.'
>
>'Seperate' is the Northumbrian from of 'Separate'. Look it up. Twat.

LOL... you idiot.

>Oh, and btw (on goggle [sic]':
>
>"Searched the web for separate. Results 1 - 10 of about 25,100,000."
>"Searched the web for pixies. Results 1 - 10 of about 355,000."
>
>Oh, yes! I want the piies [sic]!

What does that prove? Other than the fact that there are apparently
another 25,100,000 people posting on the net who cannot spell
'separate,' a word learned in the sixth grade?

><snip FuckWit as he 'brazens it out'>

TRANSLATION ==> PV has shown me to be a fucking idiot.. I need
to clip this quick <==

>> >Say that in Scots, FuckWit.
>> >
>> Don't need to, Ol' Racist Nev... I speak English...
>
>Are you sure? 'Deviate' is not a noun in English.

I've been sparing with these... but it certainly is now appropriate...a
hugh ROTFLMAO. Of course it's a NOUN... you fruitcake. In addition
to being a verb. See --
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=deviate
n. --- A deviant.
Also from the OED -- See
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/DEVIATE.HTML
And recognize that 'deviate' IS a NOUN.

The word used in the OED is sexual 'deviant.' But a 'sexual deviate'
is also a 'sexual deviant.' All that bullshit will NOT get you out of your
stupidity, Ol' Racist Nev. Since your statement (lie) was in these
words -- "Please allow me to state, quite categorically, that 'a
nonce' is 'a sex offender' and not 'a sexual deviant'." See --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=f85d58f0.0305121732.42d1f05b%40posting.google.com
And clearly... One needs only to look at the OED to verify that
a 'nonce' is quite certainly a 'sexual deviant.' See -
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/OED%20Online%20-%20nonce2.htm
From the OED -- A 'nonce' IS a"sexual deviant."

>> and deil is most certainly a word in the English language.
>
>It sez it's 'Scots', FW. What does the OED say?

Why it says that it is a word for the Devil. And it makes no reference to
it being a 'Scotch' word, until one turns on the etymology of the word.
It is quite properly an English word. See --
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/OED%20DEIL.HTML

>> Those are not 'Scottish' dictionaries
>
>Er... I don't think there's a language called 'Scottish' [sic], FW...

Then why do you claim the word is from the 'Scots'? Are you
simply making this up?

><snip>

>> >Your mommy has already showed me what a twat is. And I'm not talking
>> >about photos of you as a kid.
>> >
>> LOL... How pathetic. It would seem that you are the one obsessed with
>> 'twats.'
>
>Twat.

I thought so...

http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/JPB.html

> Ol' Racist Nev

A Planet Visitor

Sep 8, 2003, 12:57:29 AM9/8/03
On 6 Sep 2003 12:54:43 -0700, eur...@excite.com (Euro) wrote:

>A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<hbh2lv884n8suae8i...@4ax.com>...
>(snipping a long delirium of PV in which he tried to prove that I
>approved someone who justified abolition for religious purposes,
>whereas he recognised, in another psoting on the same subject, that I
>should have a special religion with God... Obviously, PV has mich
>fewer distance with religion-based justifications when he talks about
>abortion)

TRANSLATION ==> I showed that I supported someone who claims
Christianity has the answer to the DP... I now desperately need to clip
and deny I ever supported him. <==

You're a mental case, euro. Nor have I ever expressed any 'religious
argument' regarding abortion. I am not even opposed to abortion! I
am opposed to on-demand abortion, which is a choice made by an
INDIVIDUAL without the slightest society oversight.

>> ho ho ho... You've become quite like your Lord and Master, the
>> Nameless One... lacking any creativity or originality in your insults.
>> Simply repeating the same 'mindless drivel' over and over.
>>
>> Of course, you never have answered some basic questions I've posed --
>>
>> 1) Did you not state that in your mind there is no gradation between
>> murderers and innocent slaves? If not, please provide what you see
>> as such a gradation.
>
>If yes, provide one URL in which I stated that idea, exactly and in
>those terms.

That would be these words of yours -- ""an idea that, too, only exists in your
head: the idea that there might be some gradation between men sentenced
to slavery and men sentenced to death" See --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=bb85e09f751011e1d2ed58cdc1d79707%40news.meganetnews.com

Yes... such a gradation DOES exist in my head. While you deny it
exists in yours... thus an admission that you find no difference between
"men sentenced to slavery," and "men sentenced to death." Given that
slaves are innocent, while murderers are not. Have you become so
senile at such an early age, that you cannot remember your own words?

>> 2) Did you not refuse to choose between 'saving' all murderers from
>> the DP, and abolishing the DP, or 'saving' all innocent slaves from
>> slavery, and abolishing slavery? Is that not an indication that you
>> find no difference between them, and are frozen, as Buridan's ass,
>> into an inability to choose between them, and have instead chosen
>> to starve morally, rather than make such a choice?
>
>Did you refuse to choose between saving your son sentenced to death
>penalty and saving your son sentenced to slavery for life?
> Is that not
>an indication that you find no difference between them, and are
>frozen, as Buridan's ass,
>into an inability to choose between them, and have instead chosen to
>starve morally, rather than make such a choice?

No.. I DID NOT REFUSE. I clearly made a choice. One can find that
choice in my words "I would save the son from slavery," See --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=nu4uivgk93h4qdt1qasfdmtdrqa1hhn183%404ax.com
The fact that I would not 'save' him from the punishment he richly deserved,
which could NOT be slavery, was clearly explained. Buy I certainly
stated my choice. While you also tried to portray innocent slaves as
murderers in your 'question' to me. Once again... you offered an
argument that depended upon slaves being JUST LIKE murderers.

Of course, you are simply lying again, to hide from the FACT that YOU
refused to make a choice between saving ANY murderer or ANY innocent
slave. You are the one demonstrating an inability to choose between
murderers and innocent slaves, euro. Can you possibly understand the
meaning of INNOCENT slave, euro? Can you possibly see your
resemblance to Buridan's ass?

>> 3) Do you find that John Wayne Gacy had the same... equal 'human
>> rights' as an innocent slave? If not... what difference do you find in
>> such 'human rights' between them?
>
>Do you find that John Wayne Gacy is an animal who does not enjoy the
>same human rights as you do? If so, please explain me after what kind
>of offense one human being stops being human so as not to enjoy human
>rights.

Yes... I do find he does NOT 'enjoy' ANYTHING in respect to what you
believe society should PROVIDE him to ENJOY. Why would you
even use an ugly words such as 'enjoy,' in respect to a murderer of
thirty small children? What have THEY left to 'enjoy'? When will you
understand that 'human rights' has no meaning in any sense other than
what MAN provides in the construction of a society? There are no
GOD-GIVEN 'human rights' given to ANYTHING.. biological life forms
or otherwise. Jesus - you claim to be an atheist - so you must agree with
that - Your words -- "I have continuously claimed I was an atheist." See --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=4f3f4d56.0308290935.6206af0d%40posting.google.com
If you do not believe in a God... you certainly cannot claim He PROVIDES
ANYTHING. I believe in a God.. as a 'first-cause creator,' yet I'm not so
silly as to believe that He provided any SPECIAL privileges to each of us,
called a 'human right.'

Nor does any form of NATURE provide such 'human rights.' You will
not find it expressed in any act that nature takes. You will not find it
'written in the stars,' nor 'seen through a microscope.' Some humans
die young... some die old... some in their sleep... some in great pain...
some born into poverty, causing them to die in their childhood... some
born into an opulent existence. There is no 'great natural equalizer of
any presumed human rights provided by nature.' There are ONLY
'MAN-MADE human rights.' Those we create from OUR OWN
MINDS. Thus, it is obvious that what we create and give to our
fellow-man, WITH OUR MINDS, can just as easily be TAKEN
AWAY with OUR MINDS. 'Human rights' are ONLY 'words on
paper,' written not by God, or Nature... but by HUMANS. I find
that John Wayne Gacy voluntarily abdicated ANY 'human rights' that
HUMANS may have provided him with those 'words written on paper,'
at the moment he murdered that very first child. From that moment on...
society had every right to determine his fate independent from any
presumption he, or you, might have had in respect to his imaginary
'human rights.' Society, of course, should express 'mercy,' in any
examination of whether to permit him to keep his life, and possibly
restore a degree of 'human rights' that they have provided. But
society can well refuse to do so. Since there is nothing God-Given
or 'natural' about such 'human rights.' Humans CALLING it 'natural,'
simply doesn't MAKE IT SO... it just makes Humans so arrogant
they presume they are God or Nature.

Of course, society may also grant 'human rights,' and claim that they
are 'absolute' and may NEVER be taken away... but they are STILL
only MAN-MADE 'words on paper.' The fact that the EU has
decided to grant ABSOLUTE MAN-MADE 'human rights' to
murderers who murder... and murder... and murder... for an unlimited
number of times... in an unlimited number of instances, is simply the
choice the EU has made. But it has no MEANING in a 'God-Given'
or 'NATURAL' sense. Because the EU is formed of HUMANS...
not God... nor Nature... and represents only 'words on paper.'

So let me ask you... what do YOU believe is the kind of offense when
one human being stops being human so as not to enjoy MAN-MADE
human rights? How many MURDERS is 'enough' for you? Obviously
thirty small children will not do. You find Gacy's 'human rights' WORTH
MORE than those thirty small children. So is it a hundred? Would he
lose his MAN-MADE 'human rights' if he MURDERED and buried in
his back-yard ONE HUNDRED small children? A THOUSAND?
TEN THOUSAND? A MILLION? A HUNDRED MILLION?
A BILLION? Every human on this planet? At what specific point
would John Wayne Gacy loses his MAN-MADE 'human rights' as
far as you're concerned. Give me a number, or simply say that you think
he would NEVER lose his MAN-MADE 'human rights' even if he
murdered EVERY human on this planet. Clearly, I believe that you
would find he has such 'human rights' to murder as many humans as he
is able to murder without the fear of losing his own... UNTIL.... UNTIL...
it PERSONALLY touched YOU... then you would claim he no longer
has such a 'human right' to continue to MURDER... because you find
YOURSELF -- 'next in line' to BE MURDERED. So... in the end...
it's all about your hypocrisy, euro. That's it simply... only your
hypocrisy -- in a pathetic expression of your pseudo-morality.

Recognize that I have provided MY answer.... which was EVERY
murderer voluntarily relinquishes any MAN-MADE 'human rights' that
society provides to him, when he kills another human unlawfully. When
he does so, society has every right to define the limits of the unlawful
killing he has committed. Determining that it is obviously unlawful if
they define it as murder. Establishing a legal framework of categorizing
such unlawful killings into different classes such as unjustified manslaughter,
in certain degrees and murder in certain degrees, and establishing penalties
for each of those degrees. With the full right of society to determine what
constitutes CAPITAL MURDER, which might possibly result in the total
termination of any MAN-MADE 'human rights' that society might have
provided to that murderer. Even through 'absolute incapacitation' with the
use of the DP for such a murderer who has committed such a murder, if
that society chooses to do so.

>> 4) Since you have claimed that I distort your view when I state that
>> you find no difference between murderers and innocent slaves.... please
>> state what difference you DO find between murderers and innocent
>> slaves?
>
>Please provide one URL in which I stated, exactly and in those terms,
>that I find no difference between murderers and innocent slaves.

LOL... Quite easy... I have stated your words many times here. Certainly
you've confirmed them over and over. Just above.. finding no gradation
between murderers and innocent slaves. See above. While before...
demonstrating your inability to choose between the two, when you had the
power to do so, showing that you find no difference between them,
BLAMING the pitiful excuse of your inability to choose on 'politicians,'
and the 'voters.' When the POWER was YOURS. See --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=ce2326f3ad48e4f127d42a46ecf0bcbe%40news.meganetnews.com
Causing me to compare you with Buridan's ass. A very appropriate
comparison. Plus your original words... that demonstrated most vividly that
you find no difference between murderers and innocent slaves when you
posted the words -- "in my view, opposition to death penalty is just like
opposition to torture and slavery. Natural." See --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=3eb24c11%241_1%40news.meganetnews.com
There is NO QUESTION that in those few short words... you consider
'saving' murderers from the DP to be EQUAL to 'saving' innocent
humans from being slaves. You EQUATE in EQUAL terms... murderers
and innocent slaves. Finding them BOTH -- just like -- each other. You
would no more care about innocent slaves than you would care about
murderers. Meaning they are the SAME to you. In fact, you CONTINUE
to argue that... with presuming that the 'human rights' of murderers are
NO DIFFERENT from the 'human rights' of innocent slaves. Certainly
making them the SAME in your view. When asked directly what difference
you find between them... You have NEVER stated any DIFFERENCE you
find in the two. Thus it is certain that you find NO DIFFERENCE between
them.

>> 5) If you do find a difference between murderers and innocent slaves,
>> then why can you not stop acting like Buridan's ass, and explain how
>> that difference can be translated into the difference between 'saving'
>> a murderer from lawful execution, and 'saving' an innocent slave
>> from a life of slavery?
>
>Please explain how human rights enjoyed by all humans, including
>murderers and innocent slaves, differ to a way that a different
>treatment of those rights is justified.

It doesn't seem like you actually answered my question. Which has
always been your method, euro. And your comment now, simply
PROVES again that you find NO DIFFERENCE between murderers
and innocent slaves. The difference is that murderers have MURDERED.
While innocent slaves have NOT. Or did you forget that point? Or
do you claim that murder MAKES NO DIFFERENCE? We SHOULD
treat humans who have MURDERED different from humans who have not.
MURDERERS SHOULD BE subject to losing MAN-MADE 'human
rights.' Even in societies that have abolished the DP there is the clear
understanding that MURDERERS lose any 'human right' they might expect
to be FREE from punishment of any kind. While innocent slaves should
NEVER be subject to losing ANY MAN-MADE 'human rights.' They
should NEVER be subject to punishment for being INNOCENT. That
you cannot see this difference is the fundamental reason I find you to be
a murderer-lover.

>> 6) Do you agree with the U.N., which has clearly stated in its International
>> Covenant on Human Rights that --
>>
>> a) "No one shall be held in slavery;"
>> b) "In countries which have not abolished the death penalty, sentence of death
>> may be imposed only for the most serious crimes in accordance with the
>> law in force at the time of the commission of the crime..."
>>
>> ???????????
>
>How do you explain that, every year, the UN Commission of Human Rights
>vote two resolutions, one urging countries to abolish slavery, one
>urging countries to abolish death penalty?

You still haven't answered the question. Slavery is condemned in no
uncertain terms. The DP is not. The covenant clearly does not
'abolish' the DP... while it clearly DOES 'abolish' slavery. Yet you
find that murderers and innocent slaves are EQUAL to you.

>> 7) If you contend that murderers and innocent slaves do have the
>> same...equal 'human rights,' how do you reconcile your view
>> with the U.N. finding quite the opposite view? Since the U.N. does
>> NOT accept slavery in any form. But does accept that sovereign nations
>> may use the DP under conditions that the U.N. defines
>
>The "UN finding quite an opposite view" is your own opinion that needs
>more elaboration.

It is NOT 'my opinion.' It is the WORDS in the Covenant.

> The UN do vote, regularly, texts to ask for
>worldwide moratoriums in a view to worldwide abolition of death
>penalty, and you must explain how those texts translate support to
>death penalty.

You have simply avoided my question. Once again... Is it not ABSOLUTELY
clear that the International Covenant on Human Rights ABSOLUTELY
CONDEMNS slavery in ALL forms, while also clearly PERMITTING the
use of the DP in those countries that have not abolished the DP?

>> 8) And why have your comments now simply disintegrated into
>> meaningless insults
>
>LOL!!! That coming from someone who regularly accuses me of being a
>murderer-lover, is like the pot calling the kettle back.

But you ARE a murderer-lover, euro. You've expressed it so often,
that you shouldn't even consider it an insult, but rather your 'badge of
support for murderers.' Certainly your support for the murderer
John Wayne Gacy comes through loud and clear in this post.

>> 9) Did you not 'agree' with the remark made by the Nameless One,
>> regarding his disgusting contention that the murders committed in
>> Jakarta were simply 'population control in Indonesia'?
>
>No, I didn't agree with this, and I can provide a URL that shows it.

LOL... the only URL you can provide is one in which you took issue
at me for my condemning his LAUGHING at the murder of more than
a dozen innocent human beings. If you took issue with MY words,
that proves you support HIS words. Otherwise, it would have
been necessary for you to condemn HIS words to HIM. Which you
never did. By not doing so, while condemning MY comment in
respect to his disgusting comparison of murder to 'population control
in Indonesia,' you obviously agreed with HIM. If you had said
nothing to me... I could not claim you agreed with him. But by
disagreeing with MY condemnation of HIS words... you are
defending HIM against such condemnation, implying that HIS words
need no condemnation... thus meaning you AGREE with his words.
Your comment defending his words, can be found at --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=dccefe1b2a9c20dd7479a9ef7923a3c9%40news.meganetnews.com
Your words -- "That's _your_ way to see it. I understood it as a sarcastic
remark..." And you then mount a rabid defense of his words.
Nothing could more clearly demonstrate that you AGREED with
his words.. by your defense of them. Please do not lie by
pretending you did not agree with HIS words, through your
defense of HIS words.

>Now, if you can (and of course you can't), provide us a URL that says
>I endorsed, fully and without reservation, this remark.

See above... you certainly did 'endorse' it FULLY and without
reservation... agreeing with it totally. Even going so far as to
elaborate WHY you agreed with him LAUGHING about the
murder of more than a dozen innocent human beings.

>> 10) Did you not contend that any examination of 40,000 deaths from
>> motor vehicle fatalities is an 'irrelevant comparison' to the deaths of
>> a paltry number of proven murderers in the U.S. DP?
>
>No. I contended that the comparison you made between capital
>executions and persons killed in traffick accidents was inaccurate,
>and I still maintain it.

Of course you do... because you find 40,000 innocent victims of
motor vehicle fatalities IRRELEVANT in comparison to the lawful
execution of a paltry number of proven murderers each year. That
simply provides one of the many reasons that I've called you a
murderer-lover.

> I even developped arguments about it, that
>you never addressed and, by hazard (probably), or in order to "sex up"
>your own personal vendetta against me, you conveniently forget to
>recall.

You've never developed an argument in your life, euro. You have
no idea what that concept even involves. All you are capable
of is pseudo-moralistic hypocritical ravings. Once more --

1) If we wish to prevent killings from motor vehicle accidents -- we

abolish permission to operate such motor vehicles. We save an
average of 40,000 innocent human lives each year. We CAN
abolish the loss of those 40,000 innocent human lives each year.

2) If we wish to prevent killings from the DP -- we abolish permission

to execute. We save an average of a paltry 35 or so, lives of
PROVEN MURDERERS each year. We CAN abolish the
DP and the loss of those paltry 35 or so guilty murderer lives
each year.

Got it now?? In 1) we can save 40,000 innocent lives each year.
In 2) we can save a paltry 35 average proven murderers each year.
Don't EVER tell me that the state cannot make decisions which affect
the life and death of its citizens, unless you oppose the operation of

motor vehicles. If you oppose the DP because of your love for
murderers in your silly 'human rights' claims... then you should oppose
the operation of motor vehicles a thousand times MORE, since those
innocents killed in motor vehicle accidents ALSO had 'human rights.'

>Once again, you would not bring any URL here, because I never hold the
>views you presented in a distorted way.

Please... you provided the disgusting 'defense' of claiming that innocent
victims of motor vehicle accidents were 'tomatoes' and executed
murderers were 'eggs' (or vice versa). You reduced the 'argument'
to expressing it in terms of 'non-humans.' You might try this URL --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=d0070ee037929d85241ce6fa8625ed1a%40news.meganetnews.com
And all the others in the thread "Hey Jigsaw." And then try --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=8e22c83ea109551c112a855ba66a87fe%40news.meganetnews.com
In the thread "Whither Dezi," where you compare those HUMANS
with 'tomatoes' and 'eggs.' You have jumped about in threads, in
order to hide your disgusting views that innocent victims of motor
vehicle fatalities are IRRELEVANT lives to you.

>Now, I have one question to you. Only one:
>
>Did you once insult posters you didn't like to be "spastic", to have
>"brain diseases" or to be have "repressed desires for intercourse with
>animals"?

I no longer use the word 'sp*****.' You should address your concerns
to your Messiah, the Nameless One, who spit in the face of John Rennie
when John asked him politely not to do so. And continues to use that
word. Clearly that would demonstrate a certain brain malady exists in the
Nameless One. But again... no condemnation of HIM is forthcoming
from you. And given the fact that the poster you mention about 'intercourse
with animals' suggested that I be MURDERED... put down like an animal...
leaves little reason for you to claim I could EVER insult him. Of
course... being the murderer-lover that you are, it is little wonder that
you also support 'spike' in this dialog. Where was your disgust over
the comment that spike made stating I should be 'put down'?

>Indeed, PV, you don't buy my scorn. You're too cheap for that.

Why not save some of that scorn for murderers? Instead of arguing
that they can commit murder... over and over.. in an unlimited number...
in an unlimited number of instances... and never lose the RIGHT to
not forfeit their own life by doing so. It seems the only scorn you
have 'for sale' is that scorn you express for innocent slaves, and
victims of motor vehicles fatalities... both of whom you don't give
a damn about other than to express your 'scorn' for them.

PV
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/JPB.html

Just passing by

Sep 8, 2003, 7:08:37 AM9/8/03
A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<203olvgp3g5oceh56...@4ax.com>...

> The inoperative word you've used again is 'think,' Ol' Racist Nev.

What a witty retort that was, PV. And you have never used it before,
have you? Well, apart from on at least all these recent occasions:

"The inoperative word there is 'think,' desi... "

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Il1x9.105065%24r7.2042914%40twister.tampabay.rr.com

"The inoperative word is 'think,' JPB. "

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=jc1jlv8ltj4l3mc5ml0ov8smb8c51dr3se%404ax.com

"The inoperative word there is 'think,' Hugh."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=2p40kv0qkee1gc0bgvokppp6u1l86u5kcp%404ax.com

"The inoperative word here is 'mind,' pee-pee."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=dunalvkjim52stbqkdbf8137fp4bqocsa6%404ax.com

Well done, PV, you managed to change one of the words in that last one
- that must have been quite a challenge for you.

BTW, still no offers from anyone of a single "quote" you have ever
claimed to have come from another poster that was actually true.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21b1da28.0309051337.4dd8ed59%40posting.google.com

I guess nobody wants to defend the indefensible. Speaking of which:

"...who once admitted that he enjoys ripping the wings off of sparrows

..." (A Planet Visitor, lying about Desmond Coughlan)

What Desmond really said was:

"I engage in 'abuse' of deathies as a matter of course. That's what
they're there for. `echo $DEITY` gave them to us, much as She gave
sparrows to the domestic cat. They're our playthings. They have no
relevance in the real world, except to remind us of the dark side to
human nature, that can exist in all of us. They're like child rapists.
Nazis. Torturers of small animals."

Just one outrageous and disgusting lie among so many from PV. Every
such "quote" PV has ever tried to claim came from other posters is the
same - false. Every one of them.

A Planet Visitor

Sep 9, 2003, 2:28:31 AM9/9/03
On 7 Sep 2003 11:52:42 GMT, Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote:

>Le 7 Sep 2003 02:30:40 -0700, Just passing by <unimpre...@yahoo.com> a écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>

>> PV wrote about Desmond:
>>
>> "...who once admitted that he enjoys ripping the wings off of
>> sparrows..."
>>
>> And this is what Desmond actually wrote:
>>
>> "I engage in 'abuse' of deathies as a matter of course. That's what
>> they're there for. `echo $DEITY` gave them to us, much as She gave
>> sparrows to the domestic cat. They're our playthings. They have no
>> relevance in the real world, except to remind us of the dark side to
>> human nature, that can exist in all of us. They're like child rapists.
>> Nazis. Torturers of small animals."
>>
>> Can you see anything there about Desmond ripping the wings off
>> sparrows?
>

>Nope, no one can, for there is no such statement, nor is there any such
>insinuation.

Of course there is the insinuation. Anyone with a 'moral sense,' and
half a brain can clearly see that you were expressing ENJOYMENT
in picturing yourself as a predator cat, torturing and killing a 'retentionist'
sparrow. Anyone with a moral sense, and half a brain understands perfectly
what the predator/prey instinct is of the cat to the bird. Your 'problem'
is that you lack the 'moral sense' to recognize the predator/prey instinct
of the cat to the bird. Everyone with half a brain recognizes what a
cat ENJOYS doing to a sparrow, simply as nature's predator/prey
concept kicks in. Torture and kill... is what that cat's instincts drive him
to do. What do YOU think the cat DOES to a sparrow provided as
a 'plaything' to him? You fruitcake. You expressed great amusement
at the thought of treating retentionists as sparrows, picturing yourself as
a cat ripping and tearing at those wings. In a raging, monstrous
fury. If that were NOT the case, WHY did you present your comment
in the form of animal life that has such a predator/prey instinctive
behavior? Why not present it in more passive, non-life-threatening
terms, divorced from that instinct, using an example which does not
suggest one animal's instinct to torture and kill another animal? The
answer is that you did not do it in that fashion... because it is YOUR
NATURE as well as that cat's. You often do that with various
comments you make... such as the scenario you offered of the
murder of a 17-year-old girl. The 'transference' of YOUR rage
into the scenarios you present and support. Your wild and wilful
exaggerations are only manifestations of your true nature. What
you WANT to do... but are unable to do in this imaginary forum.
Your rather disturbing nature to those holding to more rational
viewpoints. Many abolitionists have recognized that disturbing
nature in you. I am not the only one. I am personally convinced
that if you had the power to CHOOSE, yet HAD TO CHOOSE,
between either the execution of a TRUE MURDERER, or the
execution of a RETENTIONIST non-murderer... that you would
quickly choose the retentionist non-murderer. I don't even
think that is up for question.

And denial by you... is still only 'a river in Egypt.'

>Just as there is no 'giggle' after '9/11' (sic).

Ah but there WAS... and still is. Demonstrated again. Keep
in mind that 'river in Egypt.'

> Just as there is no >'laughter' in 'Thanks are Due ...'.

Of course there was... denial will do you no good... since your own
words BETRAY YOU. It's only a 'river in Egypt,' Oh Nameless One.

>Just as I did not call Donna 'stupid'.

Quite clearly you made a connection to her comment and her being
too 'stupid' to have investigated your words on her own, claiming
she was simply taking MY word for it. Who here takes MY WORD
for anything? Wouldn't you claim they are 'stupid' if they did? Well,
that's what you said about Donna! That she took MY WORD...
rather than looked for herself at YOUR WORDS. Don't you
find that ANYONE who would do that... is 'stupid'? If not... then
you should argue that everyone SHOULD simply take my word
for everything.

>Just as I never claimed that I'd prefer Theodore Frank to murder again,
>rather than be executed.

Actually what you said was --- "Indeed, the chances of _me_ murdering
someone, are greater than the chances that Theodore Frank would have
done so." See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1r_D9.204037%24fa.4431379%40twister.tampabay.rr.com
You actually asserted that YOU were 'more evil' than Theodore Frank,
who had murdered and tortured a 24 month old infant. If you ADMIT
you are more evil than Theodore Frank, it is certainly believable that
you picture yourself as a cat... in a predator/prey role with a retentionist
sparrow. With the object of torturing and killing that retentionist... just
as the cat intends to do with that sparrow.

> Just as I never claimed to be 'God' (sic).

Of course you did -- you presumed you WERE GOD, when you posted
this absurd God-like pronouncement, that has absolutely no meaning in
anything other than a religious, pulpit pounding belief that YOU ARE
GOD -- Your words, God -- "The right to life is a universal right. It
transcends religion, time, and morals. It cannot be abrogated. It
cannot be violated with impunity. It is the birthright of every human,
irrespective of sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, or criminal history."
See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=%25NOr9.113018%24S8.2039342%40twister.tampabay.rr.com
It is one of the most astonishingly ignorant statements you have made...
and there are so many to choose from. The 'universe' is a mighty
big place, God... and only you can 'transcend time,' God!!

But thank you, oh Nameless One... for providing another alternate
gimmick for my file... I had actually forgotten that you called yourself
God.

> Just
>as I never called Arabs 'ragheads'.

There's that 'river in Egypt' again. Why are you such a liar? Especially, when I
have PROOF. See --

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20021024212936.18726.00000083%40mb-fe.aol.com
Your words -- "the 'onery ragheads' * that are Arabs"

and see --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20021016212913.06142.00000353%40mb-ch.aol.com
Your words -- "not that Iraq has anything to do with al'Queda either, other than
that it's ruled by 'filthy ragheads'"

and see --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20020921212909.09987.00001502%40mb-fp.aol.com
Your words -- "Hey, why bother, right ? They're only ragheads ... 'Arab cunts'"

And see --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20020908212925.09987.00000590%40mb-fp.aol.com
Your words -- "'What the fuck, it's only ragheads ?"

And see --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20021113212902.00704.00001232%40mb-ba.aol.com
Your words -- "The half-million Iraqi children who have died since the sanctions were
imposed, are, to quote LDB, 'ragheads', and thus are unimportant."

And see --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20021024212915.18726.00000061%40mb-fe.aol.com
Your words -- "The maniacal laughter as yet more 'ragheads' (sic) were killed in
Palestine."

If you are presuming to QUOTE someone, please provide the proof
of that quote, otherwise the words are clearly YOURS.

>Just as each and every one of
>FuckWit's fabrications or 'twists' on what a poster has said, bears no
>resemblence to the truth.

Is that a Freudian slip? The inability to construct a sentence in which
you use the word 'truth'? Does that word cause you such problems?
It should, you know. But again -- Denial is only 'a river in Egypt,' Oh
Nameless One. Although I'm beginning to see that you believe it is
the only 'river' you have - to hide your lies. You simply cannot dive
deep enough to hide them, however.

>Now, what FuckWit has apparently still to get into his head, is that such
>lies are _very_ easy to disprove, and that when he engages in such tactics,
>and when his lies are subsequently exposed, he does his _own_ cause more
>harm than good.

You really haven't 'proved' anything here, sport.... except as I noted...
DENIAL... a big fat UNBELIEVABLE DENIAL. Since my quotes
of YOUR WORDS, are quite exact.

>He's a liar, pure and simple (_very_ simple, in fact).

I wonder how JPB feels... now that you 'turned on him,' and exposed
his lies? He must hate you inside for exposing his lies in his claims that
Judge Zobel did not have the power to overturn the verdict of his
'giant ring of Camembert,' the 'Great White Whale.' Cheee... you guys
are even 'turning on each other,' like hungry, unfed rats. But don't
worry... as soon as he needs you, as now... he'll return to SLURP...
SLURP... SLURPING... after you.

PV
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/JPB.html

>--
> The Nameless One

A Planet Visitor

Sep 9, 2003, 2:28:39 AM9/9/03
On 7 Sep 2003 02:30:40 -0700, unimpre...@yahoo.com (Just passing by) wrote:

>eur...@excite.com (Euro) wrote in message news:<4f3f4d56.03090...@posting.google.com>...
>> A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<hbh2lv884n8suae8i...@4ax.com>...
>> (snipping a long delirium of PV in which he tried to prove that I
>> approved someone who justified abolition for religious purposes,
>> whereas he recognised, in another psoting on the same subject, that I
>> should have a special religion with God... Obviously, PV has mich
>> fewer distance with religion-based justifications when he talks about
>> abortion)
>

>< euro's demolition of PV clipped >

LOL... You mean the guy who finds murderers to be JUST LIKE innocent
slaves, and stands as Buridan's ass, when given the power to make a choice
between saving all proven murderers from execution, and abolishing the
DP totally, or saving all innocent slaves from slavery, and abolishing slavery
totally? Yeah.... that's the guy. I might ask YOU the same question. Given
the POWER (you remember what that is -- the POWER that you lied and
claimed Judge Zobel did not have -- but was proven that he DID HAVE),
to commute all DP sentences and abolish the DP, or to free all slaves and
abolish slavery... which would YOU choose? That's assuming the 'Great
White Whale' was not sentenced to the DP, since it would be unfair to ask
this question of you, given your love for her would override any other
consideration and you would certainly choose to save HER... and fuck
everybody else, as far as you're concerned. You're laughable to me,
JPB... But what a great disappointment you must be to your relatives.

>Speaking of "PV's small arrangements with truth" how about this one?

How about your MANY lies? Including the famous 'PV never called the
Nameless One a racist' lie... and the one above, concerning Judge Zobel's
POWER?

>PV wrote about Desmond:
>
>"...who once admitted that he enjoys ripping the wings off of
>sparrows..."

Oh... he quite certainly DID. Anyone who has half a brain recognizes

what a cat ENJOYS doing to a sparrow, simply as nature's
predator/prey concept kicks in. Torture and kill... is what that cat's

instincts drive him to do. The Nameless One expressed great amusement
at the thought of treating retentionists as sparrows, picturing himself as

a cat ripping and tearing at those wings. In a raging, monstrous

fury. If that were NOT the case, WHY did he present his comment

in the form of animal life that has such a predator/prey instinctive
behavior? Why not present it in more passive, non-life-threatening
terms, divorced from that instinct, using an example which does not
suggest one animal's instinct to torture and kill another animal? The

answer is that he did not do it in that fashion... because it is HIS
NATURE as well as that cat's. He often does that with various
comments he makes... the 'transference' of HIS rage into the scenarios
he presents and supports.

>And this is what Desmond actually wrote:
>
>"I engage in 'abuse' of deathies as a matter of course. That's what
>they're there for. `echo $DEITY` gave them to us, much as She gave
>sparrows to the domestic cat. They're our playthings. They have no
>relevance in the real world, except to remind us of the dark side to
>human nature, that can exist in all of us. They're like child rapists.
>Nazis. Torturers of small animals."
>
>Can you see anything there about Desmond ripping the wings off
>sparrows?

Yes... anyone with half a brain could see it. You notice that he does
so --- 'as a matter of course.' He ENJOYS doing so. He ENJOYS
ripping off the wings of retentionists, that he pictures as sparrows, as
he pictures HIMSELF as that predatory cat. While you obviously
support him in his imaginative enjoyment.

>It was a disgusting lie from PV,

What is disgusting is that you would DEFEND him stating he ENJOYS
ripping the wings off of retentionists that he pictures as sparrow he has
captured in his imaginary role of the cat. But then... we all know --- [1]

> just like all the others he tells
>every day about those whom he is incapable of debating on the same
>level as. I believe he has never posted a single alleged quote from
>anyone he has tried to discredit, that has been true - they are all
>lies; every one of them. Anyone (except PV, of course) who thinks I
>am wrong about that, and that there is at least one such "quote" that
>PV has ever posted which is not simply his lies or deliberate
>distortions, should reply to this post ....
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21b1da28.0309051337.4dd8ed59%40posting.google.com

You mean the post of yours that goes BEGGING the group to _vote_
for your love for that racist? Yes... I believe that is the post you have
provided. Given the fact that you have lost any capacity to actually
argue... you have been reduced to BEGGING the group to PLEASE...
PLEASE... PLEASE... have a little PITY on you... and PLEASE...
PLEASE... PLEASE presume to take YOUR word... when you have
lied so often in the past. How totally pathetic you have become, JPB.
In your 'search for friends,' in this imaginary forum you demonstrate
how needy you are in 'real life.' You really should get a dog... he would
certainly be a better 'real life friend,' than you will find here.

>.... with any evidence of PV ever having told the complete truth when
>claiming to be "quoting" another poster. So far nobody has produced
>any such evidence and I will be very surprised if that changes.

The TRUTH, JPB... is that you are blind to it. This is just a 'small
arrangement' of the TRUTH. The TRUE EXACT quotes from the
Nameless One proving he is certainly the most disgusting presence
ever felt in AADP. And you are [1]...

a) See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1r_D9.204037%24fa.4431379%40twister.tampabay.rr.com
His words -- "Indeed, the chances of _me_ murdering someone, are

greater than the chances that Theodore Frank would have done so."

b) See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20021024212910.18726.00000056%40mb-fe.aol.com
His words -- "I engage in 'abuse' of deathies as a matter of course.

That's what they're there for. `echo $DEITY` gave them to us,
much as She gave sparrows to the domestic cat. They're
our playthings."

One of the most depraved displays of his inhumanity toward
his fellow man -- His announcement that he likes to _torture
and kill_ retentionists, and suggest that other abolitionists should
do likewise. Using 'living creatures,' with a known predator/prey
instinct. It's very probable that he 'enjoyed' pulling the wings
off of injured birds in his youth. I cannot see how someone
would MISS that psychological connection contained in his
words. Except for JPB, who is [1]...

c) See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm20030224230644.03943.0000101440mb-fj.aol.com
His begging words not to a particular poster but to the collective group --
"This is your chance to redeem yourselves. This is your chance to show
the newsgroup that you have backbone. So far, only dirt and 'JPB' have
bothered to stand up and ridicule FW when he called me a racist, based on
words that were designed to call _him_ a racist. Whatever your 'vote', be
it for me or against me, I accept it. But either stand up now and be
counted, or at least have the decency to leave the newsgroup, for you are
nothing but pawns of a sick, perverted lunatic who demonises all those with
whom he cannot debate."

There does not exist in Usenet, a more desperate appeal for friends to
_vote for his racism_. In his role as the Messiah of racism, he offers
all those who _vote_ for him the _opportunity_ to "redeem" themselves.
And if not... accuses them of lacking "backbone," and consigns them to
the depths of Hell... Banishment from AADP!!. Talk about a post that
tries to change a lie into the truth...through BEGGING others to accept
that lie as the truth. And you again now try to imitate him, JPB... By
BEGGING the group to BELIEVE YOU... when you lie by claiming
the quotes I provide are not EXACT quotes of his TRUE meaning.
But I do not BEG the group for anything... and that's what makes me
far, far more morally and intellectually superior to you, JPB.

d) See --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=87vh911siw.fsf%40lievre.coughlan.fr
His words in respect to the sentence of convicted racist murderer
Lawrence Brewer for the racist murder of James Byrd -- "Another
miscarriage of justice in Texas." One can presume from this comment,
that the Nameless One would have preferred finding him innocent and
giving him a parade.

e) See --
That is the tribute posted to MLK on MLK Day.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=fsWW9.113395%24Sa3.2633235%40twister.tampabay.rr.com
These are just a few of the MANY destructive posts wrought by the
Nameless One, hoping to destroy the name of that man, and his works...
destroy him and his works through me. No clearer indication of his
racism could possibly exist --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=oumni-d3q.ln1%40zeouane.org
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030306234136.10901.00001580%40mb-dh.aol.com
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030123212917.01792.00000517%40mb-fi.aol.com

While we have JPB's agreement with that destruction... calling MLK a
"phoney," and his works and words -- a "gimmick." See --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=21b1da28.0305280104.10afa0cf%40posting.google.com
BTW, JPB... Who was the FIRST to 'demonize' in the thread MLK Day?

f) See --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=nmeg6vcenq30epp48sc4hgfb2aoml62vls%404ax.com
In that post one finds direct references to 31 racist slurs the Nameless
One has offered in the past in AADP. But of course, he has a 'right of
free speech to express racist comments.' All racists have that right. You
have that right, as well, JPB. Although you've lied in claiming his words
were not those of a racist.

g) See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=diablo-F5D718.22561113012002%40newsroom.utas.edu.au
His words to jigsaw -- "and send that 16-year-old niece of yours
around to give me a blowjob whenever I want one."

While he recently even confirmed that his perversion has
become his wet-dream at night. Can YOU possibly argue
that his is a rational comment of a _normal_ sexual urge
from a 35-year-old married man with a new child? Would
YOU offer such a comment? One wonders what's in store
16 years from NOW!! Lusting after some perverse sexual
contact, from a young child? Further, this is not the first
instance of a rather disturbing attraction that he holds for very
young teen-age females. I am reminded of his sexual attraction
to Sarah Hughes, the American Ice-skater, with these words --
"Tearing my eyes away from her firm, comely, sixteen-year-old
thighs" See --
url:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=k8Fd8.241945%24jO5.31537378%40typhoon.tampabay.rr.com
and then we have his sexually charged description of a
17-year-old being murdered... with a vivid description
of her splayed thighs (apparently the Nameless One has
a _thing_ for young thighs), and the description of her not
wearing panties with her pubic area exposed as she falls
murdered to the floor, while he pictures how he wishes he
had raped her before murdering her. One can imagine the
slobber forming on his lips as he wrote this description. see --
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20020817212931.10131.00000274%40mb-fo.aol.com
And then we have his perverted lust for his own 16-year-old
sister-in-law (I wonder how his wife feels about that?). See
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20021017212913.09987.00003646%40mb-fp.aol.com
His words -- "And I only need turn my head a couple of degrees to
admire my sister-in-law's pert, sixteen-year-old breasts"

And now for his EXCUSE for such a rather unhealthy attraction
by a middle-age man toward young teenagers Well, it would be in
these words -- "Now, in my country, a sixteen-year-old girl is not
a 'child'. In France, girls reach majority at fifteen." Exactly what
IS "majority"? Does that imply they have the same sense of
responsibility toward the commission of a crime? Of murder? It
would seem as if he is being a bit hypocritical, by presuming two
standards for those who are 15-years-old.

h) See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20030806120202.00871.00001102%40mb-m17.aol.com
His words -- Thanks is due "... to Bush and Blair, for easing the
population problem in Indonesia, by another 13." While posting a
link to the murder of 13 innocent humans in a bombing in a Jakarta
hotel. Finding murder a subject to LAUGH about to him, and not
for the first time (The Moscow McDonald's bombing, for example).

i) See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=87wvtkfeg2.fsf%40lievre.coughlan.fr

His words --"I would rather see the extinction of the human race,
than allow one innocent to be put to death by the state."

How about that... it seems he would kill billions of innocents, simply to
keep the state from killing one. Think that's a comment from a
'rational mind'?

j) See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=slrn93slmo.63.desmond%40gateway.voute.net
His words when speaking of those escaped murderers -- "may God guide
them to the Mexican border."
Apparently he had no concern at all about the possibility, which became an
actuality, that they might murder another innocent human.

And the list goes on... and on... and on....

PV
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/JPB.html

[1] ....an emotionally crippled and stunted little goblin, cackling along
behind the Nameless One, your knuckles dragging across the filthy, rat
and cockroach infested floor of his agenda...forked tongue slithering in
and out of the nether regions of the Nameless One's posterior, as you
DEFEND his words.

A Planet Visitor

Sep 10, 2003, 12:43:16 AM9/10/03
On 8 Sep 2003 04:08:37 -0700, unimpre...@yahoo.com (Just passing by) wrote:

>A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message news:<203olvgp3g5oceh56...@4ax.com>...
>

>> The inoperative word you've used again is 'think,' Ol' Racist Nev.
>
>What a witty retort that was, PV. And you have never used it before,
>have you? Well, apart from on at least all these recent occasions:

I use it whenever it's appropriate. I certainly do not need to create a
new 'witty' retort when confronted with a comment from an imbecile.
Given that you are the ax-swinging, bombastic creator of the most
know-nothing, ill-conceived, desperately obsessed, self-destructive
comments ever conceived in this forum... 'thinking' is obviously a
mental characteristic that you also do not possess.

>"The inoperative word there is 'think,' desi... "
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Il1x9.105065%24r7.2042914%40twister.tampabay.rr.com
>
>"The inoperative word is 'think,' JPB. "
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=jc1jlv8ltj4l3mc5ml0ov8smb8c51dr3se%404ax.com
>
>"The inoperative word there is 'think,' Hugh."
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=2p40kv0qkee1gc0bgvokppp6u1l86u5kcp%404ax.com
>
>"The inoperative word here is 'mind,' pee-pee."
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=dunalvkjim52stbqkdbf8137fp4bqocsa6%404ax.com
>
>Well done, PV, you managed to change one of the words in that last one
>- that must have been quite a challenge for you.

That was because pee-pee had used the word 'mind' (which he has,
as well as you have, little concept of), rather than the inoperative word
'think,' which the others believe they possess, yet never manage
to demonstrate.

>BTW, still no offers from anyone of a single "quote" you have ever
>claimed to have come from another poster that was actually true.
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21b1da28.0309051337.4dd8ed59%40posting.google.com

Still BEGGING the group, I see. How lonely your 'real life' must be. See -
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=3f475389%240%247485%2479c14f64%40nan-newsreader-02.noos.net

>I guess nobody wants to defend the indefensible.

Ah, yes... here we have the 'operative' word that consumes the entire
body of your posting history... you 'GUESS'... how appropriate that
you would now admit that every one of your opinions is a GUESS...
lacking the slightest evidence or substance to substantiate that GUESS.
Of course, you 'guess' that the baby-killer 'Great White Whale' is
innocent, and you 'guess' that everyone in the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts is 'corrupt.' But your GUESSES have as much chance
of being correct, as anyone's GUESS at picking the correct six numbers
in the next lottery drawing.

> Speaking of which:
>
>"...who once admitted that he enjoys ripping the wings off of sparrows
>..." (A Planet Visitor, lying about Desmond Coughlan)
>
>What Desmond really said was:
>
>"I engage in 'abuse' of deathies as a matter of course. That's what
>they're there for. `echo $DEITY` gave them to us, much as She gave
>sparrows to the domestic cat. They're our playthings. They have no
>relevance in the real world, except to remind us of the dark side to
>human nature, that can exist in all of us. They're like child rapists.
>Nazis. Torturers of small animals."
>
>Just one outrageous and disgusting lie among so many from PV. Every
>such "quote" PV has ever tried to claim came from other posters is the
>same - false. Every one of them.

The words certainly demonstrate the psychotic rage that consumes the
Nameless One. He has a 'murderous instinct,' demonstrated not only
in the above. He has ADMITTED he has a character more DEPRAVED
than Theodore Frank... stating forcefully that the 'chances' HE would
murder were greater than Theodore Frank would have murdered -- in
HIS WORDS -- ""Indeed, the chances of _me_ murdering someone, are
greater than the chances that Theodore Frank would have done so." See --
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1r_D9.204037%24fa.4431379%40twister.tampabay.rr.com
He has also LAUGHED at the murder of more than a dozen innocent
human beings. See --

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20030806120202.00871.00001102%40mb-m17.aol.com
His words -- Thanks is due "... to Bush and Blair, for easing the population
problem in Indonesia, by another 13." While posting a link to the murder
of 13 innocent humans in a bombing in a Jakarta hotel.

What is truly outrageous and disgusting is to dismiss the meaning of the
words of the Nameless One, without recognizing the true nature of the
predator/prey instinct of the cat/sparrow. See again --

http://www.mammal.org.uk/catkills.htm
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~devo0028/cats.htm
http://www.dnr.state.co.us/cdnr_news/wildlife/1998615123232.html
http://www.things.org/~muffy/pages/kitties/death.html

What is no 'guess,' is the existence of such an instinct, and the clear
fact that the Nameless One has expressed his enjoyment in following
that same lower-animal instinct. Suggesting that other abolitionists
also delve into finding the enjoyment that he finds in the revelry of
picturing himself as an abolitionist/cat - torturing and killing the
retentionist/sparrow. Because... he claims quite explicitly... God
has provided that retentionist/sparrow for him to torture in his role as
an abolitionist/cat. And let's be clear about his final few sentences.
He adds them as a necessity in attempting to justify his role
as the torturer and killer of those retentionists... The Nameless One
claims that retentionists DESERVE to be 'tortured' and 'killed' as
the cat tortures and kills the sparrow. And he pronounces himself
the INSTRUMENT of providing that 'torture' and 'killing' of the
abolitionist. He is the 'executioner.' Just as the cat executes the
sparrow (after torturing it quite a bit). The Nameless One is
simply trying to justify his monstrous belief that he can be that
'executioner' of those who hold dissimilar points of view regarding
the U.S. DP.

I know this type of examination is unfamiliar to you... with your
life consumed with bias, and irrational obsessions lacking the least
bit of logic or proof --- but when I examine any statement, I do so
to draw conclusions from the words observed in that statement.
The fact that the words 'torture' or 'kill' do not explicitly appear in
the statement, certainly does not mean that an unbiased observer
will not draw the conclusion that he MEANS the abolitionist is a
cat... and the retentionist is the sparrow. While admitting that HE
treats the retentionist as the cat treats the sparrow. If one seeks to
deny such a meaning, one is denying that such a predator/prey instinct
exists between the cat and the sparrow... because THOSE are the
two animals he refers to. For example, he could just as well have
used the analogy of teacher/student... with the abolitionists seeking
to 'teach' the retentionist student the 'moral' path to follow. But he
did not do so. He coached his words in the meaning of predator/prey.
Read... understand... shun your Messiah... because he is evil...
through and through. Consider ME your teacher... you are the student...
understand how evil the Nameless One is... and reject his evil
philosophy which suggests that abolitionists should 'torture' and
'kill' retentionists, as the cat tortures and kills the sparrow.