<> Being wonderfully hungry on 03/11/18 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 4:44:41 AM3/11/18
LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully
hungry as evident by His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when He proves
He's living despite looking like He's just been slain (behold His body
piercings) by eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke 24:42) and
honeycomb on Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew, who is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also in fulfillment of the LORD's
John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:

> > > (Maybe/a banana, two oranges, and a string of grapes).
> >
> > I share with you, Debra, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
> > through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right
> > now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and**
> > according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise
> > that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
> > established here that you are: So now how are you ?
>
> How am I now is how I always am;
> God does not change and nor do I:
>
> I am wonderfully hungering and
> thirsting for God and God's word
> The Holy Bible:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/KNNpspPKxz8/lQyuBILdBQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Debra, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

J. Abrams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> J. Abrams wrote:

>>> Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
>>>
>>> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
>>> and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
>>> both to abound and to suffer need.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
>>
>> While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
>> with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 5:28:28 AM3/11/18

Timothy Sutter

Mar 11, 2018, 5:40:39 AM3/11/18
https://groups.google.com/group/talk.religion.misc/msg/a8bdd4a0da375642?dmode=source&output=gplain&noredirect
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/talk.religion.misc/tRrni90qm9g

Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:58:58 -0400
From: Timothy Sutter <tim_s...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.timothy.sutter,alt.religion.christianity,
alt.bible.prophecy,alt.bible,talk.religion.misc,
alt.actor.dustin-hoffman,alt.christnet
Subject: being hungry

I like it when i feel hungry in my stomach.

i like food, i like to eat, but when i feel
that hungry bit in my stomach, it's like
my body is telling me that it's alive
and it wants something.

and i can tell it "no".

but that's another funny thing, my brain
extends way out beyond just my head.

because i can stick myself in the finger
with a pin, and i'll feel it, so, my brain
goes all throughout my body.

so, it's sort of like my brain is asking
me for something, namely some food,
and i'm telling it "no".

so, where am I?

i get to tell my body, "no" "you can eat later,"
so, _I'm_ not identical to my body, except that
_i_ seem to be with it all the time.

but my body asking me for food is exactly
traceable back to my brain asking me for
food, so, _i_ must be somewhat distinct
from my brain as well, as my brain is just
another part of my body, which wants food,
and _i_ get to tell it "no"

so, where am I?

i must be in here somewhere.

which is another somewhat strange thing.

you can turn off your conscious brain
entirely, and your little brain stem
creature can still walk the earth
without your say so.

and *then* you'd really want to
ask yourself, "where's Tim?"

the little brain stem creature walks,
and can even speak, entirely
without your awareness.

where am i then?

anyway, i just felt like posting something, so i did.

apparently.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 6:07:29 AM3/11/18
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 6:08:00 AM3/11/18

Timothy Sutter

Mar 11, 2018, 6:11:13 AM3/11/18
i'm just fine, thank you,

i just woke up, and i'm a little bit hungry,
but i won't eat until later in the day.

i am having some tea

but that's mainly water

be happy,...if you can.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 6:16:14 AM3/11/18
Timothy Sutter wrote:
I hope your "just fine" means you, Timothy, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

Timothy Sutter

Mar 11, 2018, 6:25:52 AM3/11/18
On 03/11/2018 06:16 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Timothy Sutter wrote:
sure, my appetite is very healthy.

i don't constantly have to feed my appetites though.

> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

of course i can eat fruit, i have apples in

the fridge and teeth in my mouth

but, like i said, i'll eat later.

https://tinyurl.com/y79so9es
https://tinyurl.com/y74wr6kn

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 6:32:54 AM3/11/18
> of course i can eat ...

I share with you, Timothy, that it's Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
**and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
since we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Timothy Sutter

Mar 11, 2018, 6:41:35 AM3/11/18
On 03/11/2018 06:32 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>>> I hope your "just fine" means you, Timothy, also have a healthy
>>> appetite too.
>>
>> sure, my appetite is very healthy.
>>
>> i don't constantly have to feed my appetites though.
>>
>>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>>

>> of course i can eat ...
>
> I share with you, Timothy, that it's Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
> through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
> right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
> **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
> and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> since we've established here that you are:
>
> So now how are you ?

same as i was a few minutes ago, except that my
initial hunger upon waking has subsided a bit
and now, i'm not much hungry right now,
but, i did have a wonderful glass of hot tea

and be drinking some more water.

i'll eat later

like my tinyurls?
https://tinyurl.com/y79so9es
https://tinyurl.com/y74wr6kn

"where were you in 2001?"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 6:45:54 AM3/11/18
Timothy Sutter wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:

> same as i was a few minutes ago ...

I again advise that you, Timothy, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Timothy Sutter

Mar 11, 2018, 6:49:37 AM3/11/18
my a1c levels are "normal" and i am not diabetic
nor 'pre-diabetic' so, i do not need any treatments
in that regard.

i may be able to wander through life never
needing treatment for that sort of thing.

how are you?/

blood numbers ok? how are you feeling?

https://tinyurl.com/y79so9es
https://tinyurl.com/y74wr6kn

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 6:49:51 AM3/11/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 6:52:37 AM3/11/18
>my a1c levels are "normal" and i am not diabetic ...

I again really advise that you, Timothy, **really** try to write that
you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Timothy Sutter

Mar 11, 2018, 6:54:51 AM3/11/18
will your advice affect my a1c level?

right now, i'm not much hungry at all,
even though i haven't eaten today.

how are you?

feeling ok? are you hungry?

https://tinyurl.com/y79so9es
https://tinyurl.com/y74wr6kn

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 7:01:28 AM3/11/18
It will keep your a1c level from becoming abnormally high.

So I again really advise a 4th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 7:06:34 AM3/11/18

Timothy Sutter

Mar 11, 2018, 7:06:48 AM3/11/18
i told you, my a1c level is normal
and i am not diabetic nor pre-diabetic
without acting on your advice.

do you suspect that your advice is, itself, a medicine?

> So I again really advise a 4th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
> here that you are:

> So now again, how are you ?

i'm doing well, Dr. Chung, how are you? hope you are well.

i'm not hungry at all right now, even though i haven't eaten today.

i'm going to eat later.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 7:10:52 AM3/11/18
> i told you, my a1c level is normal ...

It will become abnormally high in all who chose to remain
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)

So I again really advise a 5th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Timothy Sutter

Mar 11, 2018, 7:21:17 AM3/11/18
> terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)

i'm not terribly hungry, i think i've said this
several times in the last hour or so.

my a1c is normal, i am not being treated for
diabetes nor suspected of any pre-diabetic condition
i don't need any treatment for a1c remediation, mine is fine.

> So I again really advise a 5th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
> here that you are:

> So now again, how are you ?

i'm fine Dr. Chung, i'm not ill.

i hope you too can say that you are not ill.

can you say that you are not ill?

hope you too can remain happy Dr. Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 7:31:25 AM3/11/18
> i'm not terribly hungry ...

All humans are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) until
they're always saying/writing that they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.

>> So I again really advise a 5th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> i'm fine Dr. Chung ...

I again really advise a 6th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 7:32:43 AM3/11/18

Timothy Sutter

Mar 11, 2018, 7:42:49 AM3/11/18
> All humans are terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) until
> they're always saying/writing that they're "wonderfully hungry"
> Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
> caring to convince_it_forward with all glory Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.

i'm not going to eat anyone's son or daughter or any
human being. i have been hungry and i have been full,
and i do delight in YHWH God much more so than i
delight in apples and apple pie or any other foodstuff

right now, i'm happy and drinking a glass of water,

mmm, just took a sip between lines,

>>> So I again really advise a 5th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
>>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>>> here that you are:

>>> So now again, how are you ?

>> i'm fine Dr. Chung ...

> I again really advise a 6th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
> here that you are:

> So now again, how are you ?

i'm very well, Dr. Chung, i'm enjoying our chat.

i too, hope that =you= are well.

will it make =you= happy if i write what you want me to say?

i'm going to be the same either way.

GSI

Mar 11, 2018, 11:41:30 AM3/11/18
On 2018-03-11 11:42:47 +0000, Timothy Sutter said:

>>> i'm fine Dr. Chung ...
>
>> I again really advise a 6th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>

> i'm very well, Dr. Chung, i'm enjoying our chat.
>
> i too, hope that =you= are well.
>
> will it make =you= happy if i write what you want me to say?
>
> i'm going to be the same either way.

WARNING!! YOU HAVE CLICKED ON ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM.
YOU ARE STICKING YOUR NOSE DIRECTLY INTO THE ASSHOLE
OF USENET.
WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!

CHUNG IS A TOTALLY INSANE EGOMANIAC. HE POSTS HERE 100
TIMES A DAY TO DRIVE OFF ALL OTHER POSTERS AND "OWN"
THE GROUP. HE IS ALL EGO AND NOTHING BUT EGO. HE IS NOT
A HUMAN BEING. AN EGOMANIAC LIKE CHUNG IS "ALWAYS RIGHT"
AND YOU ARE "ALWAYS WRONG". HE WILL ALWAYS "WIN", AND
YOU WILL ALWAYS "LOSE". THERE IS NO OTHER POSSIBILITY FOR
A TOTAL EGOIST LIKE CHUNG.

CHUNG IS TOTALLY:
INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE
INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE
INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE
INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE
INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE
INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE
INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE
INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE
INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE
INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANE

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 6:06:56 PM3/11/18
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Fourmus wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/NnBP0R27YQQ/KX28rw2FAwAJ
>>
>>> I am wonderfully hungry, humbled for his kingdom come. For the scriptures rest without him, but ne'er do I.
>>
>> I note that you, Fourmus, are now "rapture ready," which means being
>> "where" (Luke 17:37) we all need to be mindfully located to be ready
>> to meet up with the LORD immediately prior to the Great Tribulation,
>> having just now used http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
>> 4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
>> Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Fourmus, "much
>> more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
>> much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
>> hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in all ways including
>> especially caring to http://WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward in order to
>> love (John 15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us, with all glory (
>> http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of
>> Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !
>>
>> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
>> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
>> to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
>> right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
>> from around the heart

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OJNGjWpUG-I/H81rCYOGBgAJ

GSI wrote in part:

> A mother who is accused of starving her daughter to death after the 16-
> year-old died weighing just 40 pounds was obsessed with the teachings of
> a doctor who advocates being 'wonderfully hungry.'

LORD Jesus Christ is our #1 example of the One Who is wonderfully
hungry (Luke 24:42).

Therefore, this teaching is about the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6)
GOD.

> Dr Andrew Chung, a cardiologist who graduated from one of the most
> prestigious medical schools in the nation, mixes scripture with his
> medical advice and encourages his followers to eat just two pounds a
> day -- less than half what the average American consumes.

Yes, the average American is overeating more than twice what they
should.

Overeating is, in fact, the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) Adam&Eve sin
(Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

And what is our daily portion (i.e. daily bread in "the LORD's
prayer") ?

"2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

It is also described in the Bible that the disciples of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth harvested raw wheat to eat on the Sabbath instead of
barley.

This would also be the omer, which is right amount "for each person
according to their need" (Exodus 16:16).

"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Yafhnu5MZFY/ncKwqNrfBgAJ

> Ebony Berry, 38,is friends with Dr Chung, he said.

Yes, she is.

And, she's still saying/writing that she's wonderfully hungry despite
now being in prison after pleading down to involuntary manslaughter
for not taking her now-deceased daughter to a pediatrician for what
likely was her contracting a parasitic disease (possibly a brain
amoeba) from the multiple **documented** (by both DFACS and police)
times she ran away from her http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke
24:42) mom **and** siblings because of being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29).

> After her daughter,
> Markea Blakely-Berry, died on Saturday and she was arrested for murder,
> Dr Chung also visited her in jail.

As friends should.

> Now, it is revealed police have questioned the controversial doctor
> about the teen's horrific death.

Yes, and now they (the police officers) are also saying they are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) after learning
that being http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32) puts them in danger
of being cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD so that their body cams would
possibly record their misbehaving terribly and shooting unarmed
people.

GSI wrote:

> Who are you to judge the condition of anyone's soul, you
> arrogant sick creep.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/cva84O8LFjgJ

Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis
made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who has an
http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense , after testing you to see if you
can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation
(Romans 10:10).

You cannot:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

Diagnosis is not judgment.

Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your
soul.

This along with your lying (name-calling is lying) is consistent with
your still needing to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) of water and the
Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray that GOD softens your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, GSI, would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) -->
http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 6:16:36 PM3/11/18

>>> i'm not terribly hungry ...
>
>> All humans are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) until
>> they're always saying/writing that they're "wonderfully hungry"
>> ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
>> caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.
>
> i'm not going to ...

>>> i'm fine Dr. Chung ...
>
>> I again really advise a 6th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> i'm very well, Dr. Chung ...

I again really advise a 7th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 6:18:39 PM3/11/18

Michael Christ

Mar 11, 2018, 6:19:02 PM3/11/18
You see what it is like to have someone wanking all over you, Timothy??

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 6:23:18 PM3/11/18
eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly
wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+
years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, Michael,
**and** your entire household more than ever for the benefit of others
thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 6:23:53 PM3/11/18

cr...@s-a-loon.owl

Mar 11, 2018, 7:29:18 PM3/11/18
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 09:18:58 +1100, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>You see what it is like to have someone wanking all over you,
>

>Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Mar 11, 2018, 7:32:43 PM3/11/18
Wanker Chung, constantly throwing his sperm over himself and others.

Michael Christ

Miloch

Mar 11, 2018, 8:12:12 PM3/11/18
In article <akebadd94sju0b9t4...@4ax.com>, cr...@s-a-loon.owl
says...
Dunno...MC's Australian and I don't believe 'self love' is part of Aboriginal
culture...unless they do it with the knowledge & approval of their gay tribal
elders.

...and don't get me started on the original purpose of boomerangs!! It's a
sexual device that might as well have the word "faggot" written all over it!

*

Michael Christ

Mar 11, 2018, 8:19:43 PM3/11/18
On 12/03/2018 11:11 AM, Miloch wrote:
> In article <akebadd94sju0b9t4...@4ax.com>, cr...@s-a-loon.owl
> says...
>>
>> On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 09:18:58 +1100, Michael Christ
>> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> You see what it is like to have someone wanking all over you,
>>>

>>> Michael Christ

Miloch wrote:> Dunno...MC's Australian and I don't believe 'self love'
is part of Aboriginal
> culture...unless they do it with the knowledge & approval of their gay tribal
> elders.
>
> ....and don't get me started on the original purpose of boomerangs!! It's a
> sexual device that might as well have the word "faggot" written all over it!

Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha.....

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 9:39:04 PM3/11/18
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote about the "hunger is
starvation" (Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the
eternally condemned (Mk 3:29):

> "They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
> For this reason GOD sends them a powerful delusion
> so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned
> who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness."
> (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/S8OSrVJCd2M/wbeEQRDABwAJ

someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Hunger = Healthy

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aQrB0NJUXiU/1DJHc8mwCAAJ

> A serious fatal error of logic often repeated does not improve.

Your falsely believing that hunger is not healthy is consistent with
your being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

someone eternally condemned and tormented unwittingly revealed their
scientific illiteracy by being unable to refute the explanation for
the paradox in a research study:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> **No association (with T2D) was
>> observed for 100% fruit juice consumption.**
>>
>> (**Emphasis** of study paradox added.)

Explanation is as given at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aQrB0NJUXiU/yMO97XOiAwAJ

Your scientific illiteracy is consistent with being more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented shrieked:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, Who heals (Luke 4:23 and Isaiah 53:5) completely, boldly wrote in the subject line:
>
>> <>< Vanquishing the "hunger is starvation" delusion ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aQrB0NJUXiU/_-R1xhnABgAJ

> The ""hunger is starvation"" is a false dichotomy.

Incorrect.

Instead, it is a false equivalence.

Your not being able to distinguish equivalence from dichotomy is
consistent with your being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8BEtk0gDcMM/tgyLcIqTCAAJ

Someone eternally condemned and tormented shrieked:

> The Holy Ghost eats shit and so do I!

Actually ghosts by definition don't eat.

That being written, your eating fecal matter is consistent with your

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mCEm8i1vGdY/oVDkeXaOAgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> Regarding child type 2 diabetes and obesity:
>
>> The absolutely only **healthy** way to save these children is by
>> having them hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
>> thereby stopping their overeating without undernourishment.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/imnVglThPmw/MxvxwYiMBgAJ

> False, on average that would mean an intake of some 2500 calories for a
> child.

LIE from satan, who is the father of all lies, a murderer.

Only the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD knows the average amount of
calories in food that is **actually** eaten even when weighed simply
because we need to incinerate food to ashes to measure calories and
ashes are not edible.

Moreover, GOD is the One Who has established that the right daily
amount of food for humans, which includes children, is 2 lbs
(Revelation 6:6 and Exodus 16:16).

And what is our daily portion (i.e. daily bread in "the LORD's
prayer") ?

"2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

It is also described in the Bible that the disciples of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth harvested raw wheat to eat on the Sabbath instead of
barley.

This would also be the omer, which is right amount "for each person
according to their need" (Exodus 16:16).

"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Yafhnu5MZFY/ncKwqNrfBgAJ

Indeed, just as the caloric density of manna is known only by GOD,
even the caloric density of milk is known only by GOD b/c it is
variable depending on source and timing so that 2 lbs of milk (i.e.
for babies) will vary on average much less than 2500 calories with
maximum of about 1 calorie per gram which means about 909 calories for
32 oz (909 grams) of milk.

Reference:
http://ParentingScience.com/calories-in-breast-milk.html

Knowingly lying before those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is blaspheming against Him.

Thus, you've proven you are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) for it's
written that blaspheming against the Holy Spirit will never be
forgiven.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/imnVglThPmw/T3_uPPSrBgAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented pleaded in part:
>>
>>> Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
>>> silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...
>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> "Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these
>> events." (Acts 5:11)
>>
>> "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
>> Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
>> hell." (Matthew 20:28)
>>
>> Therefore, they (Acts 5:11) were not afraid of their bodies being
>> killed but their souls also being destroyed in hell (Matthew 20:28),
>> which is that eternal lake of fire that torments forever.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Z4Hf_k4uyms/QkEMkBanBgAJ
>>

>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Those who knowingly lie to those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, with the consequence of
>> losing their salvation which means their names are blotted from the
>> LORD's Book of Life.
>>
>> "The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I
>> will never blot out the name of that person from the Book of Life, but
>> will acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels."
>> (Revelation 3:5)
>>
>> Ananias and Sapphira were clearly **not** victorious in being struck
>> down dead by GOD for lying before those in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

Duke wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:

>>> Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14
>>
>> so the Chung dietary plan is not just; "32 oz of food per day"
>>
>> 32 oz of pop tarts are excluded even though pop tarts
>
> Your simpleton mind just can't grasp it.

Such is the degenerating condition of the reprobate mind of those
eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/pMijtYugDwAJ

Note: To knowingly lie to someone in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is to blaspheme against Him.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> > asking if one may eat 32 oz of pop tarts each day is not evidence
>> > that 'satan' has entered into anyone.
>
>> Otoh, lack of discernment is evidence that satan has entered into you.
>
> i ask again, in your opinion, can i eat 32 oz of pop tarts each day?

Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14

>> > take care not to blaspheme the Holy Spirit Mr. Chung.
>
>> Referring to yourself as the Holy Spirit is in fact blaspheming
>> against Him.
>
> not that i have done so

Actually you have.

>, but it is not, blasheming the Holy Spirit
> to align oneself with the Holy Spirit

To write that you "align oneself with the Holy Spirit" as if He were
comparable in size to yourself is to again blaspheme against Him.

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/Ekwl05SfDwAJ

I give all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally
condemned. The latter is a consequence of being more cursed (Jeremiah
17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/Nq1_7FKoAgAJ

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/3rFYbfd6AwAJ

> An a1c of < 7 is not what one would find in a "cure". The only relevant
> benchmark would be the 4.6 to 5 or so of the non-diabetic.

All the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly display your ignorance about the units of measure
for HgbA1c **not** being in mmol/L. Such ignorance is consistent with
your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/FY-xqBsNAgAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/3rFYbfd6AwAJ

>>> The study had 30 people? And had only less than half classed as
>>> responders to the treatment.
>>
>> 50% cure rate is pretty impressive.
>
> The small number of participants in this study (30) doesn't inspire
> confidence in the results.

The purpose of a larger number (N) of participants would be to ensure
that a study is adequately powered to detect a small effect.

The "small number" excuse to reject the results of a study would be
justified if there were **no** findings with the rationale being that
the study was underpowered to detect small effects and consequently
missed them.

Such an excuse is not applicable here since the "50% cure rate" is a
very large effect.

Clearly you have no comprehension of statistics. Such cognitive
deficits are consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/wH7GbAo5AAAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> In a type 2, "first phase insulin response" invariably still rises
>> above the basal insulin steady state level.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/V2oqBfGR9MY/fgBEB3OhAgAJ

> Sometimes

Invariably means always.

> , but starting near nothing

No, starting from basal which is "near nothing" in type-1 but not
type-2.

> , means even a small amount is "rises",
> no?

Though the "spike" (first-phase insulin release) of the post-prandial
rise in insulin levels may be gone, the response is still there as
evident by it running into an enhanced "second phase insulin release"
instead of generating a delayed "first phase insulin release."

> Here is a good review of the topic:
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11424229
>
> In patients with impaired glucose tolerance or in the early stages of type
> 2 diabetes, first-phase insulin release is almost invariably lost despite
> the enhancement of second-phase secretion.

Doubling the "first phase insulin response" as observed in cases of
remission/reversal/cure does in fact restore the "spike" (first-phase
insulin release) at the very beginning of the curve of post-prandial
insulin levels.

I give all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly continue to demonstrate that you are
unable to comprehend the diagnosis of type-2 diabetes. Again, the
latter cognitive deficit is a consequence of being more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus DEO !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD continue to openly curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever thereby ever comforting those
of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are forever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus DEO !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> "Bariatric surgeons have in the peer-reviewed medical literature documented
> cases of type-2 diabetes being cured,"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/1fQmfxxrAQAJ

> False, they only go as far as saying "reverse" or some similar term.

"Reverse" is a similar term to cure in that they are interchangeable
(i.e. synonymous):

To reverse type-1 diabetes would be to cure it.

To reverse Multiple Sclerosis would be to cure it.

To reverse Parkinson's disease would be to cure it.

CHECKMATE :-)

I give all the glory ( http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly CHECKMATE yourself here. The latter
self-defeat is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth.

Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 9:40:02 PM3/11/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 9:43:53 PM3/11/18

Timothy Sutter

Mar 11, 2018, 9:53:11 PM3/11/18
>>> All humans are Genesis 25:32) until
>>> they're always saying/writing that they're "wonderfully hungry"
>>> ( Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
>>> caring to convince_it_forward with all gloryPsalm112_1 ) to GOD.

And Jesus said to them,
“I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger,
and he who believes in Me shall never thirst." [John 6]

>>> I again really advise a 6th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
>>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>>> here that you are:
>>
>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>
>> i'm very well, Dr. Chung ...
>
> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk/1z9nWxlzBAAJ
>
> I again really advise a 7th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
> here that you are:
>
> So now again, how are you ?

hi Doc, it's actually the 8th time you've asked this and

but you would not answer me when i asked you if it would make you happy
if i wrote what you really want me to write here.

i've eaten, and now i'm even less hungry than i was before

when before i wasn't very hungry at all.

thank you for your concern.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 11:01:04 PM3/11/18
Timothy Sutter wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:
<snip>

> And Jesus said to them,
> çš„ am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger,
> and he who believes in Me shall never thirst." [John 6]

The context in this thread (see original post) is to hunger for food
as evident by "broiled fish and honeycomb" (Luke 24:42) being food.

Original post:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk

>>> i'm very well, Dr. Chung ...
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk/1z9nWxlzBAAJ
>>
>> I again really ++advise++ a 7th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:

++emphasis++ added.

>> So now again, how are you ?
>

> hi Doc, it's actually the 8th time you've asked this ...

See ++emphasis++ above.

I again really advise an 8th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2018, 11:01:37 PM3/11/18

Timothy Sutter

Mar 12, 2018, 5:05:28 AM3/12/18

https://tinyurl.com/y79so9es
https://tinyurl.com/y74wr6kn

> <snip>

>> And Jesus said to them,
>> “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger,
>> and he who believes in Me shall never thirst." [John 6]

> The context in this thread (see original post) is to hunger for food
> as evident by "broiled fish and honeycomb" (Luke 24:42) being food.

Jesus eats there only to prove that he isn't a ghost.
Dr. Chung, wouldn't you like to eat, simply for joy
and not to appease an appetite?

Certainly, you can see how the risen Jesus is not appeasing
an appetite and that he will never die again, simply
because he does -not- eat any foods.

> Original post: https://tinyurl.com/y74wr6kn
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cordiology/PWjFoBn9mTk

>>> Source:
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.curdiology/PWjFoBn9mTk/1z9nWxlzBAAJ
>>>
>>> I again really ++advise++ a 7th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
>>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>>> here that you are: https://tinyurl.com/y74wr6kn
>
> ++emphasis++ added.
>
>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>

>> hi Doc, it's actually the 8th time you've asked this ...

> See ++emphasis++ above.

> I again really advise an 8th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
> here that you are:

now this is the ninth time you have so advised,
but i'm willing to overlook that, and only remind you, that
i'm not seeking any treatment here as i am -not- diabetic nor
do i have any pre-diabetic symptoms and my blood analyses
are all "normal".

> So now again, how are you ?

i'm ok, i woke up and do not feel the least bit hungry,
and am going to have a glass of hot tea, and maybe use
my bench press device for a while.

do you think one should say that they are happily hungry
all the time , even after they have just eaten?

like as if, they eat a very simple dinner,

and afterwards, they say

"that was a nice dinner, i'm happily hungry" ?

it sounds like you think saying that you
are hungry is some sort of medicine.

Jesus at this very moment, is not hungry for any foodstuff.

but if he wanted to appear, on this earth,
and share a wedding banquet with his family and friends

he could certainly do so all without ever saying
that he was appeasing a hunger for any food.

so, how does that make you feel Dr. Chung?

happy?

of course, your usefulness as a physician would probably
also be no longer necessary, and you could pursue other
things like playing mahjong or something.
http://www.stpatricksdaymahjong.com/castleMahjong.php

anyway, it's been nice seeing you again Dr. Chung
albeit, remember, i am not seeking medical treatment from you
and so, if you feel that saying "i'm hungry" is some sort
of curative medicine, i'm not your patient.

by the way, i'm not hungry right now, but i may eat something later.

adios

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 12, 2018, 5:22:20 AM3/12/18

>>> And Jesus said to them,
>>> "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger,
>>> and he who believes in Me shall never thirst." [John 6]
>>
>>The context in this thread (see original post) is to hunger for food
>>as evident by "broiled fish and honeycomb" (Luke 24:42) being food.
>>
>>Original post:
>>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk

>> ++emphasis++ added.

>>> hi Doc, it's actually the 8th time you've asked this ...
>>
>> See ++emphasis++ above.
>>
>> I again really advise an 8th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> now this is the ninth time you have so advised ...

Actually it was the ninth time I have asked.

Now I again really advise a 9th time here that you, Timothy,
**really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Timothy Sutter

Mar 14, 2018, 6:08:43 AM3/14/18
> Actually it was the ninth time I have asked in reference to a specific post.
>
> Link to post:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk/sLqYg22XBAAJ
>

> Now I again really advise a 9th time (see link above) that you, Timothy, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

Andrew, you have now advised me for the "9th" time on four occasions;

<> Again greeting Timothy in this thread on 03/11/18 ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/5-QFMeqW4OA/wY_d1V5OBAAJ

+ Again greeting Timothy on 03/12/18 ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/CtBPfmrFXqI/mO0dY_FOBAAJ

++ Greeting Timothy on 03/13/18 ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/PMniKvJGN30/FBucqnqMBAAJ

+ Greeting Timothy on 03/14/18 ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/T6CbZLUGFeY/fGlSVosdCAAJ

if you were to keep records like this for a patient
needless to say, their care would be suspect.

> So now again, how are you ?

i'm doing well Andrew, 'Body Mass Index' in the "normal" range

i havn't eaten today, but i'm not terribly hungry, i'll eat later.

thank you for asking, but please, do -try- to keep better records.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2018, 7:28:58 AM3/14/18
<redundant links snipped>

> if you were to keep records like this for a patient
> needless to say, their care would be suspect.

I give all the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for his
compelling you to unwittingly prove that you do not have His help to
write that you're wonderfully hungry.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 &
36:26) heart so that you, Timothy, would come to trust the truth, Who
is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !
Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart ...

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Mar 14, 2018, 9:38:16 AM3/14/18
Timothy, I like to think sightwalker lost its medical license because it
denied truth when he could have told truth to the doctors who were doing
his 96 hour mental exam. When asked about 1997 ordeal sightwalker didn't
tell the truth about dying and going to be with the Christ Jesus and
being at His side before Jesus sent sightwalker back. Yes I like to
think sightwalker isn't the man Paul was when he became an apostle known
as St. Paul after like sightwalker told us of hearing the voice of Jesus
and more.

As sightwalker implied to his much needed whipping, OK, dear LORD, I
will not strike back though YOU have made me more than able **with** the
power of the Holy Spirit to slay this group of armed police officers and
the hundreds of officers in their downtown headquarters just one block
away who will come when called. Instead, I will sit here on the ground
with hands together praying to YOU while they bludgeon my body with
billy clubs, night sticks, and use handcuffs to strangle and break my neck.

sightwalker denies any history of head traumas, loss of consciousness,
seizures, thyroid disorders or surgeries. He denies any family history
of psychiatric illness. He denies any family history of bipolar
disorder, depression, schizophrenia or addictive disease as per his 96
hour exam sightwalker posted to the crazynet. But I'd think his so
called death at the very least might fall under loss of consciousness?

We see sightwalker playing fast and loose with truth here so one has to
take whatever this unlicensed and defrock doctor tells of having a God
granted eternal medical license to be taken with the smallest grain of
truth from a diagnosed defrocked, unlicensed and crazy sightwalker.

I'm well aware sightwalker will say Jimmy lost his salvation even tho I
did humor sightwalker by calling his "can you say Jesus is Lord hot
line" and getting sightwalker's approval to be called a child of God.

Jimmy "even more than wonderfully starved" Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2018, 10:23:45 AM3/14/18
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

Timothy Sutter

Mar 14, 2018, 10:26:39 AM3/14/18
Jimmy Alpha GeD wrote:

> Jimmy "even more than wonderfully starved" Alpha GeD

i have a GED and a PhD and they are both equally valuable

credentials become meaningless when walking in the spirit

i read your statement, please enjoy your day

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2018, 10:32:17 AM3/14/18
<redundant links snipped>

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk/crWbDYsrAwAJ

[...]

Timothy Sutter

Mar 14, 2018, 11:01:54 AM3/14/18
On 03/14/2018 11:32 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> [I am] praying [in the NAME of Jesus] for Timothy's perishing soul

i give you my wholehearted permission to pray for me Andrew, but,

i suggest you do so, "In The Name Of Jesus" [John 16:25-28]

maybe someday you'll see that Jesus and "our Father"

have the same set of ears.

and so, if you are praying in your own name or

in the name of some alien demonic force

i don't suggest you do this in my direction, as you may bring
harm upon your self and i would rather not be a party to such
a thing, inasmuch as your prayers through such an avenue
will bounce off of me and echo back to you.

my house is worthy of blessing, so, [Matthew 10:13]

true blessings will land here and remain here;

but, like i said;

"In The Name of Jesus"

ok? Andrew? , pray in the Name of Jesus...

my "nephesh" and my "psuche" are always
open for prayers in the name of Jesus.

i wish you well, Andrew

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2018, 11:17:06 AM3/14/18

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Mar 14, 2018, 1:55:52 PM3/14/18
On 3/14/2018 10:26 AM, Timothy Sutter wrote:
> Jimmy Alpha GeD wrote:
>
>> Jimmy "even more than wonderfully starved" Alpha GeD
>

> i have a GED and a PhD and they are both equally valuable
>
> credentials become meaningless when walking in the spirit

Yes, but if you are perhaps running for the presidency of the US of A as
sightwalker, one must have something for education even if meaningless.

Allow Jimmy a wild guess, your PhD isn't in the usage of the English
language?

LOL, I started using my GeD credential after sightwalker besmirched the
usage of my Yorkshire tyke English.

> i read your statement, please enjoy your day

Thank you, you too.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2018, 2:27:30 PM3/14/18

Duke wrote:
> [...]

the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ

Timothy Sutter

Mar 14, 2018, 4:29:37 PM3/14/18
Jimmy Alpha GeD wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>> Jimmy Alpha GeD wrote:

>>> Jimmy "even more than wonderfully starved" Alpha GeD

>> i have a GED and a PhD and they are both equally valuable.

>> credentials become meaningless when walking in the spirit.
that's two sentences, not one, i put some periods in ...

> Yes, but if you are perhaps running for the presidency of the US of A as > sightwalker, one must have something for education even if meaningless.

olde H Ross called himself a "roads scholar"

> Allow Jimmy a wild guess, your PhD isn't in the usage of the English
> language?

no, it isn't.

> LOL, I started using my GeD credential after sightwalker besmirched the
> usage of my Yorkshire tyke English.

i'm not faulting you for using a credential

but, if one is going to speak "boldly in the Spirit"

someone else may wonder the need of
carrying along a worldly credential

>> i read your statement, please enjoy your day

> Thank you, you too.

i did and i will, thank you

%

Mar 14, 2018, 5:02:27 PM3/14/18
and then up your bum

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2018, 5:10:11 PM3/14/18
% wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> % wrote:

>> **emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/5PIVSncqKVE/EO9pmc0CEwAJ

>>> i'm using a voice to text program , i talk , it types
>>
>> I share with you, %, that your use of "..." (see **emphasis** above)
>> for a pause indicates that you are using a keyboard instead of "a
>> voice to text program" to post here on ASD which again indicates that
>> you do have the more fundamental ability to eat. So again, you do, in
>> fact, have the ability to eat at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> i just told you my situation ,
> i told you how i manage to get around it ,
> if you don't like that then you can ch? sh?

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD softens your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 &
36:26) heart, Persent, so that you'd come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2018, 5:11:19 PM3/14/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2018, 5:13:59 PM3/14/18
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Mar 14, 2018, 6:19:23 PM3/14/18
As I'm sure you're finding sightwalker is but a joke, and treated as
such. I find it interesting how the powers of evil are using him, and
how he's allowed by most to go unchecked.
cheers

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2018, 6:40:52 PM3/14/18