+ Greeting Timothy on 03/14/18 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 14, 2018, 4:20:27 AM3/14/18
Timothy Sutter wrote:
>><snip>

>>> And Jesus said to them,
>>> "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger,
>>> and he who believes in Me shall never thirst." [John 6]
>>
>> The context in this thread (see original post) is to hunger for food
>> as evident by "broiled fish and honeycomb" (Luke 24:42) being food.
>>
>> Original post:
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk

>> ++emphasis++ added.

>>> hi Doc, it's actually the 8th time you've asked this ...
>>
>> See ++emphasis++ above.
>>
>> I again really advise an 8th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> now this is the ninth time you have so advised ...

Actually it was the ninth time I have asked in reference to a specific post.

Link to post:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk/sLqYg22XBAAJ

Now I again really advise a 9th time (see link above) that you, Timothy, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Timothy Sutter

Mar 14, 2018, 6:08:42 AM3/14/18
Andrew, you have now advised me for the "9th" time on four occasions;

<> Again greeting Timothy in this thread on 03/11/18 ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/5-QFMeqW4OA/wY_d1V5OBAAJ

+ Again greeting Timothy on 03/12/18 ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/CtBPfmrFXqI/mO0dY_FOBAAJ

++ Greeting Timothy on 03/13/18 ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/PMniKvJGN30/FBucqnqMBAAJ

+ Greeting Timothy on 03/14/18 ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/T6CbZLUGFeY/fGlSVosdCAAJ

if you were to keep records like this for a patient
needless to say, their care would be suspect.

> So now again, how are you ?

i'm doing well Andrew, 'Body Mass Index' in the "normal" range

i havn't eaten today, but i'm not terribly hungry, i'll eat later.

thank you for asking, but please, do -try- to keep better records.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2018, 7:28:57 AM3/14/18
<redundant links snipped>

> if you were to keep records like this for a patient
> needless to say, their care would be suspect.

I give all the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for his
compelling you to unwittingly prove that you do not have His help to
write that you're wonderfully hungry.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 &
36:26) heart so that you, Timothy, would come to trust the truth, Who
is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2018, 10:23:44 AM3/14/18
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented pleaded in part:
>>
>>> Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
>>> silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...
>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> "Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these
>> events." (Acts 5:11)
>>
>> "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
>> Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
>> hell." (Matthew 20:28)
>>
>> Therefore, they (Acts 5:11) were not afraid of their bodies being
>> killed but their souls also being destroyed in hell (Matthew 20:28),
>> which is that eternal lake of fire that torments forever.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Z4Hf_k4uyms/QkEMkBanBgAJ
>>

>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Those who knowingly lie to those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, with the consequence of
>> losing their salvation which means their names are blotted from the
>> LORD's Book of Life.
>>
>> "The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I
>> will never blot out the name of that person from the Book of Life, but
>> will acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels."
>> (Revelation 3:5)
>>
>> Ananias and Sapphira were clearly **not** victorious in being struck
>> down dead by GOD for lying before those in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2018, 10:32:17 AM3/14/18
<redundant links snipped>

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk/crWbDYsrAwAJ

[...]

Timothy Sutter

Mar 14, 2018, 11:01:53 AM3/14/18
On 03/14/2018 11:32 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> [I am] praying [in the NAME of Jesus] for Timothy's perishing soul

i give you my wholehearted permission to pray for me Andrew, but,

i suggest you do so, "In The Name Of Jesus" [John 16:25-28]

maybe someday you'll see that Jesus and "our Father"

have the same set of ears.

and so, if you are praying in your own name or

in the name of some alien demonic force

i don't suggest you do this in my direction, as you may bring
harm upon your self and i would rather not be a party to such
a thing, inasmuch as your prayers through such an avenue
will bounce off of me and echo back to you.

my house is worthy of blessing, so, [Matthew 10:13]

true blessings will land here and remain here;

but, like i said;

"In The Name of Jesus"

ok? Andrew? , pray in the Name of Jesus...

my "nephesh" and my "psuche" are always
open for prayers in the name of Jesus.

i wish you well, Andrew

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD