+ Greeting Timothy on 03/12/18 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 12, 2018, 4:58:17 AM3/12/18
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> [...]
<snip>

> And Jesus said to them,
> "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger,
> and he who believes in Me shall never thirst." [John 6]

The context in this thread (see original post) is to hunger for food
as evident by "broiled fish and honeycomb" (Luke 24:42) being food.

Original post:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk

>>> i'm very well, Dr. Chung ...
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk/1z9nWxlzBAAJ
>>
>> I again really ++advise++ a 7th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:

++emphasis++ added.

>> So now again, how are you ?
>

> hi Doc, it's actually the 8th time you've asked this ...

See ++emphasis++ above.

I again really advise an 8th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Timothy Sutter

Mar 12, 2018, 5:09:59 AM3/12/18
no offense Doc, but this must be at least the
tenth time you have so advised. i don't think i'll mentionthis again

but, after a while, if you just cut and paste your messages
the numerics will show a terribly hunger for accuracy.

> So now again, how are you ?

i'm good, doc, and how are you?

i haven't eaten anything, and yet, i'm not hungry at all.

i may eat later, in fact, i'm sure of it.

cheers

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 12, 2018, 5:32:49 AM3/12/18
> now this is the ninth time you have so advised ...

Actually it was the ninth time I have asked in reference to a specific
post.

Link to post:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk/sLqYg22XBAAJ
Now I again really advise a 9th time (see link above) that you,
Timothy, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"