++ Greeting Timothy on 03/13/18 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 13, 2018, 12:20:29 AM3/13/18
Timothy Sutter wrote:
>><snip>

>>> And Jesus said to them,
>>> "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger,
>>> and he who believes in Me shall never thirst." [John 6]
>>
>> The context in this thread (see original post) is to hunger for food
>> as evident by "broiled fish and honeycomb" (Luke 24:42) being food.
>>
>> Original post:
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk

>> ++emphasis++ added.

>>> hi Doc, it's actually the 8th time you've asked this ...
>>
>> See ++emphasis++ above.
>>
>> I again really advise an 8th time here that you, Timothy, **really**
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> now this is the ninth time you have so advised ...

Actually it was the ninth time I have asked in reference to a specific post.

Link to post:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWjFoBn9mTk/sLqYg22XBAAJ

Now I again really advise a 9th time (see link above) that you, Timothy, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD