<>< Loving (1Pe3:8) others on 03/26/14 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2014, 5:07:45 PM3/26/14
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for "monkfish" simply because we
really love him as our LORD loves and commands (John 15:12-3) us with
all glory to GOD the Father.

monkfish wrote:
>> monkfish wrote:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/271f439d5fa76b94?

>>> Why don't you die for us and go away?
>
>To die for others is to live forever.

Possibly **if** the others are good (Romans 5:6-7)

However, only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17) which means the rest of us
are not good.

Thus, no one except GOD would dare die for us.

Therefore, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is GOD as evident by His daring to
die for us (Romans 5:8) who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed

Bottom line:

There is no need for this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to
die for you, monkfish. What you need is to be born again (John 3:3 &
5) to become a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17)
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ddfdee4e3ff4bbb0?

Thus, this HeartDoc patiently (Ephesians 4:2) with all due love
(Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32) prays for you here:

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that
you, monkfish, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://WDJW.net/Matt1619

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/K8zQuZ7QwRIJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2014, 6:43:38 AM3/27/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 28, 2014, 7:55:22 AM3/28/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 29, 2014, 10:06:47 AM3/29/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 30, 2014, 8:19:52 AM3/30/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2014, 8:56:36 AM3/31/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 1, 2014, 6:19:15 AM4/1/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2014, 12:39:30 PM4/2/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2014, 8:05:30 AM4/3/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2014, 1:38:32 PM4/4/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2014, 11:13:54 AM4/5/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2014, 8:43:15 AM4/6/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2014, 12:16:54 PM4/7/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2014, 5:52:49 AM4/8/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 9, 2014, 8:56:17 AM4/9/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2014, 8:22:40 AM4/10/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2014, 8:55:30 AM4/11/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2014, 10:35:37 AM4/12/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2014, 8:36:28 AM4/13/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2014, 9:37:11 AM4/14/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 15, 2014, 4:52:54 AM4/15/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 16, 2014, 8:44:19 AM4/16/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 17, 2014, 7:11:20 AM4/17/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 18, 2014, 9:22:53 AM4/18/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 19, 2014, 8:54:30 AM4/19/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2014, 6:47:20 AM4/20/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2014, 12:36:45 PM4/21/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2014, 5:44:03 AM4/22/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2014, 2:16:57 PM4/23/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 24, 2014, 5:16:42 AM4/24/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2014, 8:52:59 AM4/25/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 26, 2014, 8:52:02 AM4/26/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 27, 2014, 8:18:23 AM4/27/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 28, 2014, 8:22:24 AM4/28/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 29, 2014, 2:30:50 AM4/29/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 30, 2014, 8:33:04 AM4/30/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 1, 2014, 8:20:45 AM5/1/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 2, 2014, 8:37:14 AM5/2/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2014, 8:39:24 AM5/3/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2014, 7:31:39 AM5/4/14
"Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one
another, be compassionate and humble." (1 Peter 3:8)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that to be
like-minded (1 Peter 3:8) in Christ means to be wonderfully hungry as
the LORD is wonderfully (Isaiah 9:6) hungry as evident by His eating a
piece of broiled fish to prove (Luke 24:42) that He is risen instead
of being a ghost and instead of being like satan who is not hungry as
evident by his being accursed (Genesis 3:14) to eat dust instead of
real food (John 6:55).

To love one another (1 Peter 3:8) in Christ, Who is sympathetic,
compassionate, and humble, is to love (John 15:12) each other as Jesus
Christ of Nazareth loves us by blessing us right now (Luke 6:21a)
causing (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
right now so that we can be perfect (Matthew 5:48) as fully explained
courteously to prodigal Shelia Sibilsky in the comment section of her
YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOvKc_DJT-8

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2014, 8:22:27 AM5/6/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2014, 5:40:22 AM5/7/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2014, 8:22:34 AM5/8/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2014, 9:04:42 AM5/9/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2014, 8:27:30 AM5/10/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2014, 11:08:54 AM5/10/14
monkfish wrote:

>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman (
>> http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for "monkfish" simply because we really
>> love him as our LORD loves and commands (John 15:12-3) us with all glory
>> to GOD the Father.
>
> Still here ...

That's what it means to have eternal life (John 3:16) with all glory
to GOD:

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

monkfish

May 10, 2014, 10:13:48 AM5/10/14
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

Not a clue?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 11, 2014, 6:57:27 PM5/11/14
monkfish wrote:

>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman (
>> http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for "monkfish" simply because we really
>> love him as our LORD loves and commands (John 15:12-3) us with all glory
>> to GOD the Father.
>
> Still here ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/wljcErSWGs0J

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VddnUCLpu7A/lGunX51DHycJ

>>> Why don't you die for us and go away?
>
> To die for others is to live forever.

Possibly **if** the others are good (Romans 5:6-7)

However, only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17) which means the rest of us
are not good.

Thus, no one except GOD would dare die for us.

Therefore, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is GOD as evident by His daring to
die for us (Romans 5:8) who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed

Bottom line:

There is no need for this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to
die for you, monkfish. What you need is to be born again (John 3:3 &
5) to become a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17)
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/DqQ8fflLLBs/sLv0P07u_d0J

monkfish

May 11, 2014, 8:03:42 PM5/11/14
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>>
>> Still here ...
>
> Bottom line:
>
> There is no need for this physician
>
> Amen.

Still no idea about the causes of chronic chest pain?

%

May 11, 2014, 8:11:21 PM5/11/14
Chest pain may be a symptom of a number of serious conditions and is, in
general, considered a medical emergency. Even though it may be determined
that the pain is non-cardiac in origin, this is often a diagnosis of
exclusion made after ruling out more serious causes of the pain.
Differential diagnosis
Causes of chest pain range from non-serious to serious to life-threatening.
DiagnosisPro lists more than 440 causes on its website.
Cardiovascular
Acute coronary syndrome
Unstable Angina Pectoris - requiring emergency medical treatment but not
primary intervention as in a myocardial infarction.
Myocardial infarction
Aortic dissection
Pericarditis and cardiac tamponade
Arrhythmia - atrial fibrillation and a number of other arrhythmias can cause
chest pain.
Stable angina pectoris - this can be treated medically, and, although it
warrants investigation, it is not an emergency in its strictest sense
Myocarditis
Mitral valve prolapse syndrome
Aortic aneurysm
Respiratory
Bronchitis
Pulmonary embolism
Pneumonia
Hemothorax
Pneumothorax and Tension pneumothorax
Pleurisy - an inflammation that can cause painful respiration
Tuberculosis
Tracheitis
Lung malignancy
Gastrointestinal
Gastroesophageal reflux disease and other causes of heartburn
Hiatus hernia
Achalasia, nutcracker esophagus and other neuromuscular disorders of the
esophagus
Functional dyspepsia
Chest wall
Costochondritis or Tietze's syndrome - a benign and harmless form of
osteochondritis often mistaken for heart disease
Spinal nerve problem
Fibromyalgia
Chest wall problems
Radiculopathy
Precordial catch syndrome - another benign and harmless form of a sharp,
localised chest pain often mistaken for heart disease
Breast conditions
Herpes zoster commonly known as shingles
Tuberculosis
Osteoarthritis
Bornholm disease
Psychological
Panic attack
Anxiety
Clinical depression
Somatization disorder
Hypochondria
Others
Hyperventilation syndrome often presents with chest pain and a tingling
sensation of the fingertips and around the mouth
Da costa's syndrome
Carbon monoxide poisoning
Sarcoidosis
Lead poisoning
High abdominal pain may also mimic chest pain
Prolapsed intervertebral disc
Thoracic outlet syndrome
Diagnostic approach
History taking:
Knowing a patient's risk factors can be extremely useful in ruling in or
ruling out serious causes of chest pain. For example, heart attack and
thoracic aortic dissection are very rare in healthy individuals under 30
years of age, but significantly more common in individuals with significant
risk factors, such as older age, smoking, hypertension, diabetes, history of
coronary artery disease or stroke, positive family history, and other risk
factors.
Physical examination:
In the emergency department the typical approach to chest pain involves
ruling out the most dangerous causes: heart attack, pulmonary embolism,
thoracic aortic dissection, esophageal rupture, tension pneumothorax, and
cardiac tamponade. By elimination or confirmation of the most serious
causes, a diagnosis of the origin of the pain may be made. Often, no
definite cause will be found and reassurance is then provided.
An electrocardiogram
CT scanning may be used in unexplained chest pain when other tests are
inconclusive.
V/Q scintigraphy or CT pulmonary angiogram
X-rays of the chest and abdomen . Routine X-rays, however, are not needed.
Blood tests:
Troponin I or T
Complete blood count
Electrolytes and renal function
Liver enzymes
Creatine kinase
D-dimer
serum lipase or amylase to exclude acute pancreatitis
Management
Administration of an aspirin tablet to be chewed and swallowed at admission
was found to correlate with a 30% increase in 30-day survival. "Because
aspirin should be administered as soon as possible after symptom onset to
patients with suspected ACS, it is reasonable for EMS dispatchers to
instruct patients with no history of aspirin allergy and without signs of
active or recent gastrointestinal bleeding to chew an aspirin while
awaiting the arrival of EMS providers ...".
In people with chest pain supplemental oxygen is not needed unless the
oxygen saturations are less than 94% or there are signs of respiratory
distress. Entonox is frequently used by EMS personnel in the prehospital
environment. However, there is little evidence about its effectiveness.
Epidemiology
Chest pain is the presenting symptom in about 12% of emergency department
visits in the United States and has a one-year mortality of about 5%.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2014, 2:29:10 AM5/12/14

monkfish wrote:

> Still no idea about the causes of chronic chest pain?

Inflammation from the pro-inflammatory adipocytokines (PIACs) of
visceral adipose tissue (VAT) causes most if not all chronic chest
pain.

So stop being an Ayoob or you'll keep on having chronic severe chest
pain:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2014, 9:14:18 AM5/12/14

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/Lii_FCcT_y4J

Inflammation from the pro-inflammatory adipocytokines (PIACs) of
visceral adipose tissue (VAT) causes most if not all chronic chest
pain.

So stop being an Ayoob or you'll keep on having chronic severe chest
pain:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 13, 2014, 6:45:07 AM5/13/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD