Medical news release --> Unprecedented US$32 billion dollar global guarantee ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2015, 1:59:44 PM3/23/15
... for the absolutely only **healthy** diabetes cure announced
publicly today at alt.support.diabetes (ASD):

http://bit.ly/GHHS2015_Guarantee

or

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.support.diabetes/7Iu9GzGrfQ0/L9yvebZVLDMJ

All questions about the posted terms and conditions of this guarantee
are being answered at Emory's 2015 Global Healthy Humanitarian Summit
(GHHS2015) which can be reached at either of the following links:

http://bit.ly/2015GHHS

or

https://www.facebook.com/events/495638890579757/

http://bit.ly/HeartDoc777-touts-hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2015, 5:21:26 AM3/24/15
GysdeJongh wrote:

> Diabet Med. 2012 Oct 17. doi: 10.1111/dme.12039.
> The 2012 Banting Lecture Reversing the twin cycles of Type 2 diabetes.
>
> It has become widely accepted that type 2 diabetes is inevitably life-long,
> with irreversible and progressive beta cell damage. However, the restoration
> of normal glucose metabolism within days after bariatric surgery in the
> majority of people with type 2 diabetes disproves this concept. There is now
> no doubt that this reversal of diabetes depends upon the sudden and profound
> decrease in food intake, and does not relate to any direct surgical effect.
> The Counterpoint study demonstrated that normal glucose levels and normal
> beta cell function could be restored by a very low calorie diet alone. Novel
> magnetic resonance methods were applied to measure intra-organ fat. The
> results showed two different time courses: a) resolution of hepatic insulin
> sensitivity within days along with a rapid fall in liver fat and
> normalisation of fasting glucose levels; and b) return of normal beta cell
> insulin secretion over weeks in step with a fall in pancreas fat. Now that
> it has been possible to observe the pathophysiological events during
> reversal of type 2 diabetes, the reverse time course of events which
> determine the onset of the condition can be identified. The twin cycle
> hypothesis postulates that chronic calorie excess leads to accumulation of
> liver fat with eventual spill over into the pancreas. These self-reinforcing
> cycles between liver and pancreas eventually cause metabolic inhibition of
> insulin secretion after meals and onset of hyperglycaemia. It is now clear
> that Type 2 diabetes is a reversible condition of intra-organ fat excess to
> which some people are more susceptible than others.
> PMID: 23075228

Yes, stopping the causative overeating without harmful
undernourishment by holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of
daily food, is the absolutely only **healthy** way to remove the
"intra-organ fat excess" ( http://WDJW.net/VAT ) that happens with
overeating:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/48e684b2a336961e?

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman (along with countless others
globally --> http://bit.ly/2015GHHS ) are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diet.low-carb/ehvWZrH5Q9U/z0oHiET3Lo0J

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1r72AsO3NuQ/VkYiWMDlLFIJ
**and**

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OwIa247V2QA/taPvYBATA9oJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/2KcDOWlEcZM/7pDF83wuXwUJ

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2015, 3:42:05 AM3/25/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2015, 5:45:44 AM3/31/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 1, 2015, 2:44:25 AM4/1/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2015, 8:25:06 AM4/7/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2015, 7:22:28 AM4/14/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2015, 7:20:54 AM4/21/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 28, 2015, 7:33:27 AM4/28/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 5, 2015, 7:27:12 AM5/5/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2015, 8:16:47 AM5/12/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2015, 7:51:33 AM5/19/15
It's when we're filled (Acts 2:4) with the Holy Spirit of the LORD our
infinite Creator GOD that we become healthier (
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier ) than ever:

http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDoc777-touts-hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/Luke2442
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for acquired disease

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2015, 8:19:38 AM6/2/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2015, 7:59:11 AM6/9/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 16, 2015, 8:55:59 AM6/16/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2015, 7:29:46 AM6/23/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2015, 1:31:08 AM7/2/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 8, 2015, 1:20:54 AM7/8/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2015, 5:10:52 PM7/14/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2015, 4:35:32 PM7/21/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2015, 2:44:15 PM7/28/15

casper

Jul 28, 2015, 4:38:32 PM7/28/15

The reverse in diabetic status with gastric surgery happens long before any
resulting weight loss.

The most common finding is that the resulting greatly increase in glp-1
production does explain the change in diabetic status, this happens very
soon after surgery.

The change in diabetic status with surgery and/or weight loss is not a
"cure". At diagnoses half of beta cells have been destroyed. These are
not replaced and one is diabetic for life.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2015, 4:57:58 PM7/28/15
casper wrote:

> The reverse in diabetic status with gastric surgery happens long before any
> resulting weight loss.

Indeed, those who http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow lose the
diabetes-causing http://WDJW.net/VAT "long before any resulting weight
loss."

casper

Jul 28, 2015, 7:05:33 PM7/28/15
The reverse in diabetic status with gastric surgery happens long before any
resulting weight loss.

The most common finding is that the resulting greatly increase in glp-1
production does explain the change in diabetic status, this happens very
soon after surgery.

The change in diabetic status with surgery and/or weight loss is not a
"cure". At diagnoses half of beta cells have been destroyed. These are
not replaced and one is diabetic for life.

The change in diabetes status so quickly is not a function of fewer
calories eaten post surgery. The concensus is that it is because of the
glp-1 iincrease because of the surgery introducing nutrients more directly
into the lower small gut.

This increased glp-1 works as do the several drugs which mimic glp-1. Many
diabetics have similar changes in diabetic status using them as do those
having had the surgery.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2015, 8:14:22 PM7/28/15
casper paraphrased:

> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?

No.

Gluttony is the cause of type-2 diabetes.

Therefore, it's smart to address the cause:

http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow

casper

Jul 29, 2015, 3:00:12 PM7/29/15

> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?

only when constructing a strawman argument would this ever be posed.

Here are the facts as now scientifically understood:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2015, 3:35:41 PM7/29/15
Report not abuse
casper again essentially paraphrased the following question:

>> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?

No.

Instead, gluttony is the cause as evident by the **zero** incidence of
type-2 diabetes in famine-stricken areas on Earth where folks are kept
from overeating simply by the lack of availability to excess food.

Therefore, it remains infinitely smarter to directly address the cause
and:

http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow

Indeed, the US$32 billion dollar guarantee that the above is
absolutely true remains in force with all glory to GOD:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

F00

Jul 29, 2015, 3:54:41 PM7/29/15
On 7/29/2015 3:34 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> casper again essentially paraphrased the following question:
>
>>> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?
>
> No.
>
> Instead, gluttony is the cause as evident by the **zero** incidence of
> type-2 diabetes in famine-stricken areas on Earth where folks are kept
> from overeating simply by the lack of availability to excess food.

Nonsense.

Correlation is not causation. Of the all people participating or
reading here you should be more aware of the issues and not fall
for the BS you post here.

The feature that most prevents diabetes and all other illness is death.

Is life itself therefore an overeating problem for much of the
population?

Which causes more death, overeating or malnourishment?

There are diabetics among those of us who eat optimally (even
by your standards.) I acquired diabetes as the result of
steroids. Then I got fat after I had diabetes.

casper

Jul 29, 2015, 4:12:31 PM7/29/15
>> Isn't GLP-1 deficiency the cause of type-2 diabetes?

"Instead, gluttony is the cause.."

No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
There is clearly a genetic factor in the potential risk.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2015, 6:03:45 PM7/29/15
casper wrote:

>No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.

Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
diabetics.

Again, the incidence of type-2 diabetes in **ZERO** where there's
absolutely no gluttony such as in famine-stricken places on planet
Earth.

Bottom line:

The cause of type-2 diabetes is gluttony.

Therefore, it is infinitely smarter to address the cause and:

http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow

US$32 Billion Dollars says that addressing anything else is:

http://WDJW.net/TerriblyStupid

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2015, 6:13:04 PM7/29/15
someone http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid wrote:
>> casper again essentially paraphrased the following question:

>> No.
>>
>> Instead, gluttony is the cause as evident by the **zero** incidence of
>> type-2 diabetes in famine-stricken areas on Earth where folks are kept
>> from overeating simply by the lack of availability to excess food.
>
> Nonsense.

Actually, sense :-)

> Correlation is not causation.

Indeed.

The above is **not** correlation as evident by an absolute number of
**zero** without a p value to indicate any possibility of error.

There remains in force the US$32 Billion Dollars to back up the
prediction of continued **zero** incidence of type-2 diabetes among
those who aren't overeating.

Bottom line:

The cause of type-2 diabetes is gluttony.

Therefore, it is infinitely smarter to address the cause and:

http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow

F00

Jul 29, 2015, 7:39:13 PM7/29/15

I can't/won't be bothered attempting to read articles that have
either no attributions or attributions so screwed up that I can't make
any sense of the text. I am sure there are others who feel the same way
but remain silent while passing over your articles.

F00

Jul 29, 2015, 7:50:01 PM7/29/15
On 7/29/2015 6:12 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> someone http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid wrote:
>>> casper again essentially paraphrased the following question:

>>> No.
>>>
>>> Instead, gluttony is the cause as evident by the **zero** incidence of
>>> type-2 diabetes in famine-stricken areas on Earth where folks are kept
>>> from overeating simply by the lack of availability to excess food.
>>
>> Nonsense.
>
> Actually, sense :-)

Only in a crazyland religious belief regime.

>> Correlation is not causation.
>
> Indeed.

> The above is **not** correlation as evident by an absolute number of
> **zero** without a p value to indicate any possibility of error.

Ignoring Occam's razor buys you nothing worthy of consideration.

> There remains in force the US$32 Billion Dollars to back up the
> prediction of continued **zero** incidence of type-2 diabetes among
> those who aren't overeating.

Correlation is not causation. Sorry you're incapable of understanding
that simple concept. While overeating may be causative in *some* cases,
it wasn't in my case, this exception proving the rule.

> Bottom line:
>
> The cause of type-2 diabetes is gluttony.

Sez you. I'm waiting for the handwriting to appear on the wall.

> Therefore, it is infinitely smarter to address the cause and:

I thought to address your mental illness with logic, but as usual,
no matter what the training of the mental patient, logic never seems to
work. I hope at the very least that you're enjoying life, but that's
highly doubtful.

<snip>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2015, 8:06:51 PM7/29/15
someone http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:
>> someone http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid wrote:

>>> Nonsense.
>>
>> Actually, sense :-)
>
> Only in a crazyland religious belief regime.

Such would be the **false** hope of those like you who are
http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry

casper

Jul 29, 2015, 8:10:33 PM7/29/15
>No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.

"Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
diabetics."

Actually, this is not supported by the evidence. In science, one goes
where evidence leads, one does not make it up as one would wish it to be.

"Again, the incidence of type-2 diabetes in **ZERO** where there's
absolutely no gluttony such as in famine-stricken places on planet Earth."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2015, 8:25:30 PM7/29/15
casper wrote:

>> No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
>
> "Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
> diabetics."
>
> Actually, this is not supported by the evidence.

Actually this is simply what we, who are physicians, seeing **adult**
patients over their lifetimes observe.

Bottom line:

The cause of type-2 diabetes is gluttony.

Therefore, it really is infinitely smarter to address the cause and:

http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow

casper

Jul 30, 2015, 9:01:54 AM7/30/15
>> No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
>
> "Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
> diabetics."
> Actually, this is not supported by the evidence. In science, one goes
> where evidence leads, one does not make it up as one would wish it to be.

"Actually this is simply what we, who are physicians, seeing **adult**
patients over their lifetimes observe."

And this is purely anecdotal and subjective. And this kind of subjective
impression is rejected in science as a very weak form of evidence; if
evidence at all.

On the contrary the scientific based evidence produced by proper research
method shows about 25 percent of those obese become diabetic.

At least weekly new genetic connections for the risk of diabetes are being
discovered to explain why obesity alone is not the "cause" of diabeties.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2015, 2:56:13 PM7/30/15
casper wrote:

>>> No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
>>
>> "Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
>> diabetics."
>>
>> Actually, this is not supported by the evidence. In science, one goes
>> where evidence leads, one does not make it up as one would wish it to be.
>
> "Actually this is simply what we, who are physicians, seeing **adult**
> patients over their lifetimes, observe."
>
> And this is purely anecdotal and subjective.

This is simply reality, which is in fact neither anecdotal nor
subjective.

Thus, gluttony is the cause of type-2 diabetes so it really is smarter

casper

Jul 30, 2015, 5:28:42 PM7/30/15
"This is simply reality, which is in fact neither anecdotal nor
subjective."

Which why holding such a view demonstrates it is not based in science but
personal preference. Which also explains why making up the evidence to
reach such preferred conclusion is more propaganda then it is ever science.

"Thus, gluttony is the cause of type-2 diabetes ..."

Which conclusion is the product of working backwards to make round peg fit
square hole for matters of subjective preference not science.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2015, 5:52:37 PM7/30/15
casper wrote:

>>> No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
>>
>> "Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
>> diabetics."
>>
>> Actually, this is not supported by the evidence. In science, one goes
>> where evidence leads, one does not make it up as one would wish it to be.
>
> "Actually this is simply what we, who are physicians, seeing **adult**
> patients over their lifetimes, observe."
>
> And this is purely anecdotal and subjective.

No, this is simply reality just as 2+2=4 is reality, which is neither
anecdotal nor subjective.

Moreover, the incidence of type-2 diabetes is **zero** in
famine-stricken regions on Earth where excess food just isn't
available.

Bottom line:

Gluttony is the cause of type-2 diabetes.

Those who lack the ability to comprehend the above facts are simply:

http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid

In the interim, the rest of us are choosing to
http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow thereby becoming infinitely
smarter with all glory to GOD:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

casper

Jul 31, 2015, 2:04:20 PM7/31/15
>> No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
>
> "Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
> diabetics."
> Actually, this is not supported by the evidence. In science, one goes
> where evidence leads, one does not make it up as one would wish it to be.

"Actually this is simply what we, who are physicians, seeing **adult**
patients over their lifetimes observe."

And this is purely anecdotal and subjective. And this kind of subjective
impression is rejected in science as a very weak form of evidence; if
evidence at all.

On the contrary the scientific based evidence produced by proper research
method shows about 25 percent of those obese become diabetic.

At least weekly new genetic connections for the risk of diabetes are being
discovered to explain why obesity alone is not the "cause" of diabeties.

"This is simply reality, which is in fact neither anecdotal nor
subjective."

Which why holding such a view demonstrates it is not based in science but
personal preference. Which also explains why making up the evidence to
reach such preferred conclusion is more propaganda then it is ever science.

"No, this is simply reality just as 2+2=4 is reality, which is neither
anecdotal nor subjective." "Thus, gluttony is the cause of type-2
diabetes."

Which by restatement in other words doesn't salvage it from the same flaws
of logic and science as established in research not personal subjective
impression. This leading us once again:

Which conclusion is the product of working backwards to make round peg fit
square hole for matters of subjective preference not science.

There is nothing more to add to this subject. one is free to expound on all
manner of personal subjective impressions as preference, one is not free to
claim the validity of science in this cause as the evidence doesn't
support.

So when this idea is proposed multiple times, as it is sure to be done; one
can with great confidence see it for what it is and move on.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2015, 2:48:50 PM7/31/15
Report not abuse
casper wrote:

>>> No, only about 25 percent of those who are obese become diabetic.
>>
>> "Actually, given enough time, 100 percent of those who are obese become
>> diabetics."
>>
>> Actually, this is not supported by the evidence. In science, one goes
>> where evidence leads, one does not make it up as one would wish it to be.
>
> "Actually this is simply what we, who are physicians, seeing **adult**
> patients over their lifetimes, observe."
>
> And this is purely anecdotal and subjective.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/d4vLb4oYNb0J

No, this is simply reality just as 2+2=4 is reality, which is neither
anecdotal nor subjective.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2015, 5:02:22 PM8/4/15
Report not abuse

casper

Aug 4, 2015, 5:12:37 PM8/4/15

'Diabetes and the Obesity Paradox'

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/08/diabetes-and-the-obesity-paradox/

In other words, the claim about weight status in "science of the cure" is
simple minded and quite misleading as to what science really says.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2015, 5:22:45 PM8/4/15
Report not abuse
There is no "claim about weight status in 'science of the cure'" here.

Casper wrote:

> As this article discusses not only do a majority of those overweight not
> becom diabetic, but many who are diabetic were not over weight at
> diagnosis.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/MQ_sqIRwckU/FcrHF8ahDAAJ

100% of those afflicted with type-2 diabetes have visceral adipose
tissue (VAT) which happens with overeating:

http://WDJW.net/VAT

We, who've http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow have
http://WDJW.net/NoVAT so that we either never end up with type-2
diabetes **or** no longer have it.

Moreover, the incidence of type-2 diabetes is **zero** in
famine-stricken regions on Earth where excess food just isn't
available.

Bottom line:

Instead of obesity, gluttony is the proximate cause of type-2 diabetes
thereby explaining the obesity paradox.

Those who lack the ability to comprehend the above facts are simply:

http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid

In the interim, the rest of us are choosing to
http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow thereby becoming infinitely
smarter with all glory to GOD:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

casper

Aug 4, 2015, 7:55:46 PM8/4/15

Gys de Jongh

Aug 5, 2015, 1:07:35 AM8/5/15
only for people with an exploded Bmi

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2015, 5:52:31 AM8/5/15
Report not abuse
... **and** who are still http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry

So don't be a http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Ayoob or you will most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDoc777-touts-hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://JiL4ever.net/Luke2442

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2015, 2:44:12 AM8/12/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 18, 2015, 3:33:31 PM8/18/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 25, 2015, 8:04:56 PM8/25/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 2, 2015, 7:26:28 AM9/2/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2015, 2:41:56 PM9/9/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2015, 2:14:46 PM9/15/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2015, 8:11:07 PM9/22/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 29, 2015, 6:12:47 PM9/29/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 6, 2015, 1:49:28 PM10/6/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2015, 4:29:06 PM10/13/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2015, 4:30:21 PM10/20/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2015, 4:03:05 PM10/27/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2015, 3:22:55 PM11/3/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2015, 6:12:42 PM11/10/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2015, 2:14:30 PM11/17/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2015, 7:07:58 AM11/25/15

David

Nov 30, 2015, 10:14:27 AM11/30/15
aaaaaa

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

David

Nov 30, 2015, 10:14:27 AM11/30/15
xzzzz

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2015, 3:01:11 PM12/1/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2015, 3:27:24 PM12/8/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2015, 2:18:05 AM12/16/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2015, 4:07:31 PM12/22/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2015, 3:05:35 PM12/29/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2016, 4:33:37 PM1/5/16
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2016, 1:59:44 PM1/12/16

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 19, 2016, 3:49:17 PM1/19/16

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2016, 5:33:53 PM1/27/16

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 2, 2016, 6:21:49 PM2/2/16

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2016, 6:44:42 PM2/9/16

Unknown

Feb 10, 2016, 2:24:32 PM2/10/16

That lecture was several years ago. The research on the diabetic status
effects of gastric sugery has long surpassed its conclusion.

The profound increase in incretins and particurally glp-1 is now now
largely accepted for the decrease in diabetic symptoms a short time after
the surgery. It happens far too soon to be related to caloric intake or
weight change.

A family of drugs which mimic glp-1 has been shown to have a similar effect
in reversing diabetic symptoms. The person remains diabetic because the
huge reduction in beta cells remain. Research shows the more beta cells
remaining the better the surgery outcome. A small group of peoople with
the surgery experience hypos because of the huge increase of glp-1.

In short, the lecture is no longer given serious conseration because of
moree recent research outcomes.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2016, 3:26:02 PM2/10/16
Fact cheker (sic) wrote:

> That lecture was several years ago.

Source:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/BldSeIk6AAAJ

That which is true, remains true.

> The research on the diabetic status
> effects of gastric sugery has long surpassed its conclusion.

Actually, current research continues to confirm its conclusion.

> The profound increase in incretins and particurally glp-1 is now now
> largely accepted for the decrease in diabetic symptoms a short time after
> the surgery.

Lap-banding is **not** associated with a "profound increase in
incretins."

> It happens far too soon to be related to caloric intake or
> weight change.

Actually, it happens with a few days **after** the immediate decrease
in caloric intake of lap-banding bariatric surgery which is not "far
too soon" but right on time.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are stricken with
type-2 diabetes as a consequence of being http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry
, more than ever in order to convince you to
http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow for your own benefit (Luke 6:27),
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who is the truth (John 14:6)
--> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen

Unknown

Feb 10, 2016, 8:03:03 PM2/10/16

>> That lecture was several years ago.
>That which is true, remains true.

And the "true" is that it was several years ago.
Ane eternity in this areea of research. Aand a lecture as the opinion of
one person gives way to the bulk of the rearch of the many in those years.
>> The research on the diabetic status
>> effects of gastric sugery has long surpassed its conclusion.
>
>Actually, current research continues to confirm its conclusion.

Sorry, this is not the case. Almost weekly a new paper points to the
central role of glp-1 in the symptoms being reversed in those with enough
beta cel mass remaining.

>> The profound increase in incretins and particurally glp-1 is now now
>> largely acce

pted for the decrease in diabetic symptoms a short time after
>> the surgery.
>
>Lap-banding is **not** associated with a "profound increase in
>incretins."

And that is a strawman argument as the bulk of the research in question is
of the various bypass approaches. Had one been aware of the body of
research, one would not bring it up.

>> It happens far too soon to be related to caloric intake or
>> weight change.
>
>Actually, it happens with a few days **after** the immediate decrease
>in caloric intake of lap-banding bariatric surgery which is not "far
>too soon" but right on time.

No, the "bannding" does not have the effect to the same degree when it
comes to the diabetic effects. This has been looked closely to answer
exactly that question. When the diabetic effects are a primary goal the
bypass approach is chosen.

Anyone really familiar with the ongoing research would not have used that
argument., it is a decade out of date.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2016, 10:02:37 PM2/10/16
a cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) soul wrote:

>>> That lecture was several years ago.
>
>>That which is true, remains true.
>
> And the "true" (sic) is that it was several years ago.

Gives all the glory to GOD for His compelling you to unwittingly show
that you remain cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) unable to comprehend the truth
as evident by your being unable to spell it correctly.

Source:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/DBwMl0Z-AAAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are stricken with
type-2 diabetes as a consequence of being http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry
, more than ever in order to convince you to
http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow for your own benefit (Luke 6:27),
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who is the truth (John 14:6)
--> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Feb 10, 2016, 11:19:21 PM2/10/16
On 2/10/2016 10:04 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:

>>> That which is true, remains true.
>>
>> And the "true" (sic) is that it was several years ago.
>
> Gives all the glory to GOD for His compelling you to unwittingly show
> that you remain cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) unable to comprehend the truth
> as evident by your being unable to spell it correctly.

LOL sightwalker that's your _true_ in the quotes! You should be happy to
have someone that can put your rubbish in order for you. We all see you
have gotten sloppy and/or lazy the last few years.
I hope Claim Checker sticks around,
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2016, 11:38:51 PM2/10/16
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> lol only a doubting Thomas would need to boldly check twice! lol
>>> Jimmy Alpha GeD
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew greets you, Jimmy, following the way
>> here in Georgia, USA:
>>
>> How are you ?
>
> Being ...

http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry (Genesis 25:32) misbehaving terribly like
Esau, whom the LORD our infinite Creator GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/5nKMX_R9EXU/oLPRKCk9zCEJ

http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Jimmy misbehaving terribly asked:

"Could this be a safe alternative to the starvation approach/diet?"

> MattB wrote:

>>> "We were wondering how did she get those tapeworms, and then you saw the
>>> mom turn white. The mom was apologizing to the girl. It's like 'I'm so
>>> sorry. You know, I did it just to make you a little skinnier. You needed
>>> some help before we went on to the pageant,'" she explained.
>>> end quote...
>>
>> That would be gross.
>>
>> Is she OK today?
>
> Sure she is, tapeworms are nothing new, people have been having them
> forever. Drop a few pounds and take a pill, what could be better? lol

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/NACZnb_33fU/rCEXo2AdNfUJ

"Cysticercosis, a parasitic infection caused by the larval form of the
pork tapeworm, Taenia solium, has been increasingly recognized as a
cause of severe but preventable neurologic disease in the United
States (1–5). Reports documenting hundreds of cases, mainly of
neurocysticercosis, have drawn attention to this previously
underrecognized disease (6,7)."

Source:

http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Jimmy misbehaving terribly wrote:

> Jason, one must remember "truth" and "Chung" are not synonymous. Chung
> seems on a mission only to rehabilitate his "quack"* diet that may have
> had even a small part in the death of a child?
> <http://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/TB-vQRM8xBU/oR__FzbEer8J

Notes that Jimmy, by writing and posting here his "hunger is
starvation" (Genesis 25:32) delusion, is now cursed to watch all his
family & friends stop being hungry and die so that he would thereby be
cured of his delusion:

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A

Unknown

Feb 11, 2016, 9:30:00 AM2/11/16

>May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you,

Matthew 5:44

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do
good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you,
and persecute you;

May God bless and protect and heal.

Bottom line, any diabetic reading this;, consult your doctor on the
question of treatment not an web source.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2016, 10:09:56 AM2/11/16
an eternally condemned (Mk3:29) and accursed soul wailed and gnashed
its teeth as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus Deo !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

an eternally condemned (Mk3:29) and accursed soul wailed and gnashed
its teeth as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD openly torment you more than ever thereby ever comforting
those of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

an eternally accursed and forever condemned (Mk3:29) soul despairingly
wailed repeatedly:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are fovever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

an eternally condemned (Mk3:29) and always accursed soul woefully
shrieked many times:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

an accursed and eternally condemned (Mk3:29) soul woefully shrieked
many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/Luke2442
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for acquired disease

Unknown

Feb 11, 2016, 2:35:33 PM2/11/16
'
20 Bible verses about Forgiving Ones Enemies'

http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Forgiving-Ones-Enemies

I forgive you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2016, 3:03:58 PM2/11/16

Henry Mydlarz

Feb 11, 2016, 11:25:32 PM2/11/16
<Fact checker> wrote in message
I would put it as "be selective in which web source you trust". You have the
possibility of learning more about your disease/disorder than your doctor
who is very qualified in treating a common cold.

Henry.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2016, 12:40:36 AM2/12/16
Henry Mydlarz wrote:
> someone http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry and eternally cursed & tormented wrote:
>>
>> Bottom line, any diabetic reading this;, consult your doctor on the
>> question of treatment not an web source.
>
> I would put it as "be selective in which web source you trust". You have the
> possibility of learning more about your disease/disorder than your doctor
> who is very qualified in treating a common cold.

Bottom line:

Those who are http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry simply can not help
themselves much less others to "stop wolfing down food to overeat to
be full."

Thus, don't be a http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Ayoob or you will most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDoc777-touts-hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://JiL4ever.net/Luke2442
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

Don Roberto

Feb 13, 2016, 2:58:02 AM2/13/16
Don't be so harsh on the medical profession, especially the lowly GP.
There are, after all, specialists also.
OTOH - "Fact Checker's" notion to *JUST* "consult your doctor on the
question of treatment not an web source" is just plain wrong in the
second decade of the third millennium.

Don Roberto

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2016, 12:29:25 PM2/16/16