INSANE USENET SPAMMER Debra Dee Freeman posted ~70 piles of SHIT here today

GSI

Dec 4, 2017, 1:23:52 AM12/4/17
EGOMANIAC ALERT!!! EGOMANIAC ALERT!!! EGOMANIAC ALERT!
WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!
WARNING: YOU ARE STICKING YOUR NOSE INTO THE ASSHOLE
OF USENET, i.e. A Debra Dee Freeman POST.
GROUND ZERO FOR USENET'S MOST INSANE, MOST ARROGANT,
MOST EGOCENTRIC, SPAMMING ASSHOLE.

WARNING:
Debra Dee Freeman is an ARROGANT, INSANE, SPAMMING P.O.S.

WARNING: Debra Dee Freeman is TOTALLY INSANE.
Debra Dee Freeman is a destroyer of Usenet.
Someday, the extremely arrogant Debra Dee Freeman
will pay for the destruction she has wrought upon Usenet.
Debra Freeman is an supremely arrogant person,
totally egocentric. Pure ego. All ego, and nothing but ego.
Check out her anagram posts, a common theme of which is the
glory and heavenly anointed magnificence of Debra Freeman.
There is NO CURE for this condition.
There is a long-term dietary cure, but the patient is
always far too arrogant to follow it. They KNOW the answer
to EVERY question, and they are "always right". In the most
extreme cases, they always KNOW exactly how "God" and "Jesus"
want the rest of us ordinary mortals to live.

A small percentage of the population is like this, one
or two percent. Such people are usually unable to get
along with others, and have no real friends. They know
something is not right, but keep quiet about it, and try
to behave "normally".
Many of them pursue fame with extreme determination.
An example is the now deceased Anna Nicole Smith.

WARNING: Debra Freeman is TOTALLY INSANE.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 4, 2017, 11:53:59 AM12/4/17
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Fourmus wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/NnBP0R27YQQ/KX28rw2FAwAJ
>>
>>> I am wonderfully hungry, humbled for his kingdom come. For the scriptures rest without him, but ne'er do I.
>>
>> I note that you, Fourmus, are now "rapture ready," which means being
>> "where" (Luke 17:37) we all need to be mindfully located to be ready
>> to meet up with the LORD immediately prior to the Great Tribulation,
>> having just now used http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
>> 4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
>> Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Fourmus, "much
>> more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
>> much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
>> hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in all ways including
>> especially caring to http://WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward in order to
>> love (John 15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us, with all glory (
>> http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of
>> Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !
>>
>> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
>> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
>> to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
>> right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
>> from around the heart

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OJNGjWpUG-I/H81rCYOGBgAJ

GSI wrote in part:

> A mother who is accused of starving her daughter to death after the 16-
> year-old died weighing just 40 pounds was obsessed with the teachings of
> a doctor who advocates being 'wonderfully hungry.'

LORD Jesus Christ is our #1 example of the One Who is wonderfully hungry (Luke 24:42).

Therefore, this teaching is about the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

> Dr Andrew Chung, a cardiologist who graduated from one of the most
> prestigious medical schools in the nation, mixes scripture with his
> medical advice and encourages his followers to eat just two pounds a
> day -- less than half what the average American consumes.

Yes, the average American is overeating more than twice what they should.

Overeating is, in fact, the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

> Ebony Berry, 38,is friends with Dr Chung, he said.

Yes, she is.

And, she's still saying/writing that she's wonderfully hungry despite now being in prison after pleading down to involuntary manslaughter for not taking her now-deceased daughter to a pediatrician for what likely was her contracting a parasitic disease (possibly a brain amoeba) from the multiple **documented** (by both DFACs and police) times she ran away from her http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42) mom **and** siblings because of being http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29).

> After her daughter,
> Markea Blakely-Berry, died on Saturday and she was arrested for murder,
> Dr Chung also visited her in jail.

As friends should.

Yes, and now they (the police officers) are also saying they are http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) after learning that being http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32) puts them in danger of being cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD so that their body cams would possibly record their misbehaving terribly and shooting unarmed people.

GSI wrote:

> Who are you to judge the condition of anyone's soul, you
> arrogant sick creep.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/cva84O8LFjgJ

Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) after testing you to see if you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10).

You cannot:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

Diagnosis is not judgment.

Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your soul.

This along with your lying (name-calling is lying) is consistent with your still needing to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the heart:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart ...

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 4, 2017, 7:58:27 PM12/4/17

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 4, 2017, 11:18:00 PM12/4/17

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Dec 5, 2017, 12:17:40 AM12/5/17
Self-named so-called GSI / Great Sage Itchy

is an

E X T R E M E L Y C R A Z Y S I C K E V I L

criminal who has been stalking harassing Andrew B. Chung

since at least year 2010:

"totally insane Chung"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/totally$20insane$20Chung;context-place=forum/alt.bible.prophecy

"most arrogant Chung"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/most$20arrogant$20Chung;context-place=forum/alt.bible.prophecy

More recently, though she and I have been at alt.bible.prophecy
since at least May 28 2015, she has obviously decided to start
a full-on campaign of stalking harassing me now too, saying the
exact same things about me as she has been saying about Chung,
and even using the exact same text and just changing the name:

"arrogant Debra"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/arrogant$20Debra;context-place=search/totally$20insane$20Debra$20GSI

"GSI" activity:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/alt.bible.prophecy/JEW1m4w6AQAJ

"GSI" activity for November: 192 Posts, the majority attack Chung and Freeman
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/authormsg$3Aalt.bible.prophecy$2CQ5yD4sg6AQAJ$20after$3A2017$2F11$2F1$20before$3A2017$2F12$2F1%7Csort:date%7Cspell:false

THIS GSI IS A TOTAL WHACK JOB,
HAS NOTHING OF VALUE TO SAY,
CAN ONLY ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE
AND THEIR WORK, WHILE BEING
HERSELF GUILTY OF ALL THE SINS
SHE IMAGINES IN OTHERS, AND
DAILY DUMPING NOTHING BUT
EVIL VILE WORTHLESS CRAP
ONTO USENET BECAUSE SHE
HAS NO LIFE AND NOTHING
WORTHWHILE TO DO WITH
HER TIME THAN INSANELY
TRYING TO RAISE HER
LOW DUMB CRAZY EVIL SELF
BY CONSTANTLY ATTACKING
OTHERS.

THIS IS THE STANDARD
REPLY I HAVE POSTED TO
MY THREADS THAT SHE HAS
DUMPED HER EVIL VILE
CRAP ON:

QUOTE

THERE IS NOTHING MORE SICKENING TO GOD THAN A
FINGER-POINTING FALSE-ACCUSING EVIL-PROJECTING
HYPOCRITE LIKE THIS SO-CALLED GREAT SAGE ITCHY
WHO IN REALITY IS A GAS-E B*TCHY W*TCHY SATANIST
WITH A TON OF E-GAS:

Arrogant?

Great Sage Itchy (which no coincidence rhymes with B*tchy and W*tchy)
is as arrogant as one can be:

Besides naming herself Great Sage Itchy, she more recently referred to
herself as “His Holiness Great Sage Itchy”, and said of herself, “I am God”:

On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 8:57:47 PM UTC-5, GSI wrote:
> On 2017-11-19 02:08:52 +0000, Madhu said:
>
> > * GSI <2017111803441775032-GSI@itchycom> :
> > Wrote on Sat, 18 Nov 2017 03:44:17 -0800:
> >
> >> The Internet Lord's Prayer by GreatSageItchy (c) 2009-2017
> > [...]
> >
> > Close. That's pretty good. But it is not as sarcastic as you think.
> > It looks like a parody to you because of your axiomatic disbelief in
> > God.
>
> It's NOT supposed to be "sarcastic", or a "parody". It's HOLY words from
> His Holiness Great Sage Itchy. Please show proper respect. His Holiness
> can have you shipped out on the next bus to a very warm place where you
> will stoke fires forever.
>
> All those who "believe" in "God", are either dumb idiots, assholes, or INSANE.
> They live in a fantasyland. Their "God" is a fantasy God, dreamed-up by
> TV televangelists, and writers. They have no idea what God is, and never will.
>
> If you actually knew anything real about God, you would know that I am God.

In addition, she constantly cross-posts, which is verboten on Usenet:

Great Sage Itchy / October 2017 / 43 Posts:
Cross-posting to 5 Different Groups
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/authormsg$3Aalt.bible.prophecy$2CnF4RAtEfAwAJ$20after$3A2017$2F10$2F1$20before$3A2017$2F11$2F1%7Csort:date%7Cspell:false

In addition, she criminally targets the threads of other posters:

Great Sage Itchy / November 2017 / 175 Posts (so far):
Majority Targeting Chung and Freeman
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/authormsg$3Aalt.bible.prophecy$2CnF4RAtEfAwAJ$20after$3A2017$2F11$2F1$20before$3A2017$2F12$2F1%7Csort:date%7Cspell:false

In addition, she constantly drops off-topic posts at Alt.Bible.Prophecy,
and has done so for at least the 2 ½ years that I have been at the group
since May 28 2015.

As a matter of fact, amongst her hundreds of posts I have yet to see even
one that is on-topic. Off-topic posts are verboten on Usenet also.

And this is all beside the fact that more than 95% of her posts are
hate-full hate-filled attacks against Christians and Republicans
and Donald John Trump and White People and Meat Eaters and whoever
else and whatever else she was in the mood to target.

Basically she is merely abusing Usenet to take a big dump every day
and because she is a whack-job loser.

Usenet is her toilet, and she wants to keep it extremely dirty and
well-clogged.

God will be getting rid of her soon enough.

And in the meantime, every time she adds to a thread of mine
she helps to keep it current and bumps it to the top!

Amen!

THANK YOU, O LORD GOD,
THAT ALL THINGS ARE
WORKING TOGETHER FOR
MY GOOD.

UNQUOTE

P.S.

I THINK IT A BIT MORE THAN COINCIDENCE
THAT SHE BEGAN THIS CRIMINAL CAMPAIGN
AGAINST ME RIGHT AFTER I FOR THE FIRST
TIME ANAGRAMMED HER HAUGHTY "SAGE" TO
"GAS-E" "E-GAS" WHEN CORRECTING HER YET
AGAIN MISINFORMATION ABOUT THE BIBLE.

APPARENTLY SHE HAS GONE BERSERK BECAUSE
I "TOUCHED" HER "NAME" AND HAVE FOREVER
TAINTED IT.

POOR POOR POOR B*TCHY W*TCHY ITCHY AND
HER GAS-E E-GAS, CRACKS IN HER FANTASYLAND.

ALL THAT CUSSING AND FOUL-MOUTH OF HERS'
FOR NOTHING, JUST PUTTING HER DEEPER AND
DEEPER INTO THE HOLE TO HELL.

CAN'T GET DUMBER THAN THIS, FOLKS.

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 5, 2017, 6:24:08 AM12/5/17
GSI simply needs to be "born again" (John 3:3 & 5).

It is written that only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17) which means the rest of us are all evil.

However, this being written, after being born-again, we can (Philippians 4:13) become new (2 Corinthians 5:17) creatures in Christ, Who is our #1 example of One Who is wonderfully hungry (Luke 24:42).

And, thus, though not good (Matthew 19:17), I am indeed http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and hope you, Debra, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 5, 2017, 11:16:19 AM12/5/17

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Dec 5, 2017, 1:38:24 PM12/5/17
John 3 is Jesus talking about a subject that Nicodemus
did not know about yet, though Nicodemus was a teacher
of God's will and ways. So basically Jesus was enjoying
pulling Nicodemus' chain, though also at the same time
instructing him, that human beings had to not only be
born physically via water of the natal sac, but also
be born spiritually via an act of Spirit God at the
resurrection of the righteous dead and quick the day
of Jesus' return IF THEY HOPED TO ENTER INTO, TAKE
PART IN, BE A PART OF, THE KINGDOM OF GOD, such
spiritual birth and new configuration or body
being spoken of in many other scriptures as well
such as that it could come and go as the wind,
would be angel-like, would be glorious (emit light
or be capable of emitting light), would be indestructible
and immune to "the second death" (decreation in the
lake of fire), would exist forever, and is referred
to as being a pure fine clean white linen wedding garment:

LEVITICUS 6
He is to put on the sacred linen tunic, with linen undergarments next to
his body; he is to tie the linen sash around him and put on the linen turban.
These are sacred garments; so he must bathe himself with water before he puts
them on.

1 CHRONICLES 15
Now David was clothed in a robe of fine linen, as were all the Levites who
were carrying the ark, and as were the musicians, and Kenaniah, who was in
charge of the singing of the choirs. David also wore a linen ephod.

ISAIAH 61
THE Spirit of the LORD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me and sent
me to preach good tidings to the meek; to bind up the brokenhearted, to
proclaim liberty to captives and release to prisoners; To proclaim the
acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of the salvation of our God;
to comfort all that mourn; To give to the mourners of Zion beauty instead of
ashes, perfume instead of mourning, a cloak of beauty instead of the spirit of
heaviness; they shall be called men of righteousness, the planting of the LORD,
which is glorious...I will greatly rejoice in the LORD and my soul shall be
joyful in my God; for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation, he has
covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself in
splendor and as a bride adorns herself with jewels. For as the earth brings
forth its bud, and as the garden causes the seed which is sown in it to spring
forth, so the LORD God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth
before all the nations.

REVELATION 19
Let us be glad and rejoice, and give glory to God: for the time of the
marriage feast of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.
And it was given to her that she should be arrayed in fine pure linen,
clean and white: for fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he
said to me, Write, Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast
of the Lamb...And I saw heaven opened, and behold, I saw a white horse;
and he who sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness
he judges and makes war...And the armies which were in heaven followed him
on white horses, clothed in fine linen, pure and white.

REVELATION 16
And behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he who watches and keeps his
garments, lest he must walk naked, and they see his shame.

MATTHEW 22
The kingdom of God is like a king who gave a marriage-feast for his son...
When the king entered to see the guests, he saw there a man who was not
wearing a wedding garment. And he said to him, My friend, how did you enter
here, when you do not have a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then
the king said to the servants, Bind his hands and his feet and take him
out into darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

John 3 is not about the repentance and confession and
conversion of the wicked sinner moving from serving Satan
to serving God, walking the one direction, and then turning
and walking the other direction, but there ARE other verses
on that, such as:

ROMANS 12
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of
your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect,
will of God.

> It is written that only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17) which means the rest of us are all evil.

Being an expert in scripture, and allowing scripture to interpret itself,
I do not agree with what you have said in the immediate sentence above.

First of all, yes Jesus said that when someone called him good,
but he was first of all wanting to be humble, and second of all
I think he meant that only God is TOTALLY OR WHOLLY OR THOROUGHLY OR
PERFECTLY GOOD, because Jesus also said and earlier:

MATTHEW 5:45
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh
his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and
on the unjust.

In which I think he meant good as in mostly good, or for the most part good,
in other words more so than not, or 51% or more, or nearer to 100 Perfection
than nearer to 0 Total Failure, however you prefer to look at it or call it,
which is the fact of reality, that each of us are either mostly pleasing
God with our desires thoughts words deeds or else mostly pleasing Satan
with our desires thoughts words deeds; not a single one of us is totally
evil or totally good, and only God is totally good.

And there are dozens more scriptures that refer to people being good or
righteous. Your A + B = C equation above is of your own human reasoning
and imagination rather than what scripture tells us.

Here are several more of the verses which refer to some persons as good:

MATTHEW 7
Even so every good tree [soul / person] bringeth forth good fruit;
but a corrupt tree [soul / person] bringeth forth evil fruit.

MATTHEW 12
Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

MATTHEW 12
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things:
and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

MATTHEW 13
The good seed are the children of God; but the weeds are the children of
Satan.

MATTHEW 13
So will it be at the end of the world; the angels will go out and separate
the bad from among the good, and they will throw the bad into the furnace
of fire; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

MATTHEW 22
So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as
many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with
guests.

MATTHEW 25
His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast
been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things:
enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

LUKE 23
And, behold, there was a man named Joseph, a counsellor; and he was a
good man, and a just man.

ACTS 11
For he [Barnabas] was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith:
and much people was added unto the Lord.

> However, this being written, after being born-again, we can (Philippians 4:13) become new (2 Corinthians 5:17) creatures in Christ,

Yes, become a person who mostly pleases God with one's desires thoughts
words deeds, rather than as formerly having mostly pleased Satan with
one's desires thoughts words deeds, IF one is sincere and fervent and
sticks with the internal and external changes, improvements.

> Who is our #1 example of One Who is wonderfully hungry (Luke 24:42).

Jesus was E X T R E M E L Y upset when there were no figs for him
to eat when he was hungry.

He also had both himself and his men break the Sabbath when they were
all hungry, and pick wheat berries in a wheat field on the Sabbath.

Hunger is not wonderful, it is a curse in the Bible:

ISAIAH 49
Thus says the LORD: In an acceptable time I have answered you,
and in a day of salvation I have helped you...That you may say
to the prisoners, Go forth; to those who are shut up, Show yourselves,
come out. They shall feed in the paths and their pastures shall be in
all highways. They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the sultry
heat nor the sun smite them; for he who is merciful to them shall lead them,
and by the springs of water shall he bring them...Sing, O heavens, and be
joyful, O earth, and break forth into singing, O mountains; for the LORD
has comforted his people and will have mercy upon his afflicted...and all
men shall know that I the LORD am your Saviour and your Helper, the
Mighty One of Jacob.

REVELATION 7
And one of the elders answered and said to me, Who are these who are arrayed
in white robes? And from whence did they come? And I said to him, My Lord,
you know. And he said to me, These are those who came out of great
tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood
of the Lamb. Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve him day
and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne shall shelter them.
They shall hunger no more; neither thirst anymore; neither shall they be
stricken by the sun, nor by the heat. For the Lamb who is in the midst
of the throne shall shepherd them, and shall lead them to fountains of
living water. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

REVELATION 21 / 22
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first
earth had passed away; and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city,
new Jerusalem, coming down from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice from heaven saying, Behold, the
tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall
be his people, and the very God shall be with them, and be their God; And
he shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more
death [including by hunger / malnutrition / starvation], neither sorrow nor
wailing, neither shall there be any more [physical] pain [due to hunger or
thirst and other reasons] for the former things have passed away. And he
who sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. Then he said
to me, Write: for these are the trustworthy and true words of God. And he
said to me, I am Aleph and Tau, Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
I will freely give of the fountain of living water to him who is thirsty.
He who overcomes shall inherit these things; and I will be his God, and he
shall be my son.../...And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear
as crystal, gushing out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst
of the great street of the city, and on either side of the river, was the
tree of life, which bore twelve kind of fruits [food], and each month it
yielded one of its fruits; and the leaves [food] of the trees were for the
healing of the people. And that which drops shall be no more: but the throne
of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
And they shall see his face; and his name shall be on their foreheads.
And there shall be no night there; and they shall neither need a candle,
nor the light of the sun; for the LORD God shines on them: and they shall
reign for ever and ever...Blessed are those who do God's commandments, that
they may have the right to the tree of life [to eat its fruit and leaves],
and may enter in through the gates into the city...And the Spirit and the
bride say Come. And let him who hears, say Come. And he who is thirsty, let
him come. And whosoever will, let him take of the living water freely.

> And, thus, though not good (Matthew 19:17),

To say that you are not good, is to say that you are mostly serving
and pleasing Satan by your desires thoughts words deeds.

> I am indeed http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12)

Having a heart of perfect love since I was born, I suffered at night
in bed when I would lie there and think about different things including
the children in the world who were suffering the physical and psychological
pains of hunger and thirst (like most parents, my parents told me to not
waste food because there were children who were starving, and I believed
this, and indeed such has always been the case in this world), I even
determined that I could never be happy as long as there was even just
one child in the world who was hungry and or thirsty.

For all your talk of caring with your heart, you apparently are totally
spoiled in the wealth of your doctor salary and perhaps privileged
upbringing and perhaps have never known being hungry or thirsty
not by choice and what a terrible thing these things are and what
an atrocity it is that there are those in this world even now who
have millions times more money and things and food and drink than
what they need but there are alternately children who are hungry and
thirsty and in pain and malnourished and starving to death and the
religions and churches whose job it is to provide for the poor with
the tithe they receive are constantly begging and asking for money
and raking the dough in and are filthy rich and are doing little or
nothing about it which is the sole reason why it exists. In India,
in the lowest caste system, the rock quarryers eat crushed rocks to
quell their painful hunger.

AS LONG AS THERE ARE HUNGRY AND THIRSTY CHILDREN IN THIS WORLD,
I HARDLY THINK IT KIND OR LOVING OF YOU TO NOT ONLY SAY THAT
HUNGER IS WONDERFUL, BUT EVEN WORSE TO KEEP SAYING IT, AND EVEN
WORSE THAN THAT TO SAY IT THOUSANDS OF TIMES EVERY DAY ON USENET,
AND EVEN WORSE THAN THAT TO SAY IT HUNDREDS OF TIMES EVERY DAY ON
AN INDIVIDUAL USENET GROUP, AND EVEN WORSE THAN THAT TO KEEP DOING
THIS EVERY DAY !!!!!!!!!! DID I NOT TELL YOU 2 1/2 YEARS AGO TO
CONCISE YOUR WORK TO ONE OR TWO THREADS AND ONLY KEEP THOSE ONE OR
TWO THREADS CURRENT BECAUSE ALL YOUR THREADS SAY THE SAME THING ??????????
YES, I DID.

AND NOT ONLY ALL THIS, BUT EXPERIENCING HUNGER IS NOT NECESSARY TO HAVE
A MODERATE FIGURE NOR GOOD HEALTH. A PERSON WITH AVERAGE HEIGHTS AND
MODERATE METABOLISM CAN EAT MODERATELY FOUR OR FIVE OR SIX MEALS A DAY
TOTALLING THREE OR FOUR POUNDS OF FOOD A DAY AND KEEP A MODERATELY ACTIVE
LIFESTYLE AND NEVER EXPERIENCE HUNGER AND HAVE A MODERATE FIGURE AND GOOD
HEALTH IF THE MEALS ARE HEALTHY (WHICH INCLUDES A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF LOWER-
CARB RAW AND STEAMED VEGIES AND LOWER-CARB FRUITS AND LITTLE OR NO SUGARS
AND STARCHES) AND THEY MAINTAIN OTHER GOOD HEALTH PRACTICES IN ADDITION AND
IT IS NOT THEIR KARMA TO BE SICK (THE NATURAL DIET IS PREDOMINANT IN LEAN
FLESH AND ORGAN MEATS AND LOWER-CARB VEGIES AND LOWER-CARB FRUITS, AS FOUND
IN NATURE AS GOD CREATED IT BEFORE MAN INTERVENED IN IT AND AS PROVEN BY THE WORLD-WIDE STUDY UNDERTAKEN MANY YEARS AGO BY WESTON A. PRICE https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weston_Price: A BALANCED WHOLE FOOD DIET).

YOUR OBSESSION WITH EXPERIENCING HUNGER AND EATING ONLY A CERTAIN AMOUNT
OF FOOD EACH DAY IN ORDER TO CAUSE HUNGER IS A SPIRITUAL / MENTAL /
EMOTIONAL SICKNESS ON YOUR PART, AND A MOST UNUSUAL AND BIZARRE ONE
AT THAT, AND NOT ONE AT ALL THAT IS IN LINE WITH SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS
TO KEEP YOUR MIND ON THINGS ABOVE.

ONE CANNOT GET MORE CARNAL AND MUNDANE THAN THINKING ABOUT FOOD AND
EATING FOOD. AND TO O B S E S S ABOUT IT SHOWS THAT THE PERSON
IS OFF. AND JESUS CLEARLY STATED THAT IT IS THE EVIL WICKED CARNAL
WORLDLY WHO ARE CONCERNED ABOUT, MEANING OBSESSED ABOUT OR OVERLY
INTERESTED IN, SUCH THINGS (FOOD AND EATING).

SO MANY PEOPLE AND FOR A LONG TIME HAVE ALREADY SAID ONE OR MORE OF
THESE THINGS TO YOU, BUT YOU CONTINUE ON THE SAME.

Y O U A R E I N T H E W R O N G .

A N D G O D ' S W O R D W O N ' T C H A N G E ,

N O R R E A L I T Y T R U T H S F A C T S ,

S O M Y O P I N I O N S W I L L N O T C H A N G E .

BEST TO LOOK FOR SUPPORT SOMEWHERE ELSE, NOT FROM ME.

> and hope you, Debra, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
> So how are you ?

POWERFUL IN THE LORD !!!!

WITH A HUNGER AND THIRST FOR THE LORD GOD AND HIS WORD LIKE NEVER BEFORE !!!!

ALL GLORY TO THE LORD GOD AND HIS PRECIOUS WORD AND ITS PROMISES !!!!

AMEN !!!!

> ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

THEN HAVE MERCY ON THE (MILLIONS?) OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
WHO EXPERIENCE PHYSICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY PAINFUL
HUNGER AND THIRST NOT BY CHOICE AND WITH NO SURE OR
SWIFT ALLEVIATION IN SIGHT OR KNOWLEDGE AND STOP SAYING
THAT HUNGER IS WONDERFUL, AND STOP ASKING PEOPLE,
EVEN TRYING TO FORCE PEOPLE, TO SAY TO YOU THAT THEY
ARE WONDERFULLY HUNGRY, WHICH IS A SIN TO CALL THAT
WHICH IS EVIL AND GOING TO BE DONE AWAY WITH GOOD.

> HeartDoc Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> 2016 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
> http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident
> and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

THE LITTLE FISH IS CUTE,
BUT JESUS DID NOT WEIGH
HIS FOOD BEFORE HE ATE IT,
NOR DID HE LIMIT HIMSELF
TO ONLY EATING A CERTAIN
WEIGHT OF FOOD PER DAY,
AND YOU DO GOD AND JESUS
AND GOD'S WORD A MAJOR
INJUSTICE TO SAY THAT
YOUR PERFECTIONISTIC
FANATICAL EXTREME DIET
IDEA AND OBSESSION WITH
FOOD AND EATING AND HUNGER
IS THE WILL OF GOD AND
JESUS AND GOD'S WORD.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT THE
EARLY CHURCH LEADERS DISDAINED
HAVING TO THINK ABOUT FOOD OR
PREPARING IT AND ESTABLISHED
THAT OTHERS WOULD TAKE ON THAT
MUNDANE CHORE SO THAT THEY
THE LEADERS COULD DEVOTE
MORE TIME TO GOD'S WORD
AND SPIRITUAL MATTERS ????

YES:

ACTS 6
The twelve apostles called the whole multitude of the
converts and said to them, It is not good that we should
leave the word of God and serve food. Wherefore, brethren,
examine and select from among you seven men of good repute
who are full of the Spirit of the LORD and of wisdom,
so that we may appoint them to this task. And we will
give ourselves continually to prayer and to the ministry
of the word. This suggestion pleased the whole people.

YOU ARE ALSO WRONG about the only healthy cure for
the healthcare crisis: It is not having every 3' short
little person midgette and every 7' tall giant male
and every one of every height in between and of every
metabolism and activity level eat exactly two pounds of
food per day and every single day and by weighing
every morsel before eating it AND thinking that one
has commit a sinful gluttony worthy of eternal death
if they even once eat one crumb over that amount !!!!!!!!!!

IT IS BY THE GOVERNMENT PUTTING A CAP ON WHAT
FEES CAN BE CHARGED BY DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS,
JUST AS IT HAS PUT A CAP ON WHAT LAWYERS CAN
TAKE (33% LAST I KNEW), AND A CAP ON WHAT
CREDIT CARD COMPANIES CAN TAKE (NOT SURE
WHAT THAT IS THESE DAYS).

AND THE ONLY REASON THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOT
DONE THIS YET AS IT SHOULD HAVE IS BECAUSE
IT IS CROOKED AND CATERING TO THE DOCTORS
AND HOSPITAL OWNERS WHO ARE BY AND LARGE A
BUNCH OF EXTREMELY GREEDY NEVER SATISFIED
UNGODLY BASTARDS WHOSE METHODS AND MEANS
OFTEN CAUSE MORE HARM THAN GOOD AND OR
ONLY COVER SYMPTOMS AND OR ARE IN ERROR
AND THEY COULD CARE LESS AS LONG AS
THEY KEEP RAKING IN THE DOUGH AND
KICK-BACKS AND OTHER PERKS AND
"PRESTIGE".

TO PUT IT ANOTHER WAY,
THE ONLY BELT TIGHTENING
NEEDED IS FOR DOCTORS AND
HOSPITALS TO REIN IN THEIR
GREED VOLUNTARILY OR FOR
THE GOVERNMENT TO FORCE
IT ON THEM.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO
SOMETHING WORTHWHILE WITH
YOUR TIME FOR GOD, THAT IS
WHAT YOU SHOULD START WORKING
ON INSTEAD (THERE ARE ALREADY
PLENTY OF PEOPLE PREACHING
HEALTHY DIET; AND THE PUBLIC
ALREADY KNOWS TO EAT HEALTHY):

A MONETARY BELT-TIGHTENING
FOR DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS.

ACCOMPLISH THAT GOAL,
THEN YOU WILL BE A
SUPERHERO LOVED BY
THE PEOPLE.

STICK WITH YOUR CURRENT PATH,
AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE A
WHACK JOKE HATED BY
THE PEOPLE.

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 5, 2017, 1:48:54 PM12/5/17
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman (aka Bible Reader) wrote:
Pharisee Nicodemus was simply a teacher of Scripture and as such should have known about what is written at Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 about being "born again" (John 3:3 & 5).

As far as whether GOD can change GSI's stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20, 36:26) heart, it is written that with GOD all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).

I am now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and hope your wanting to argue about the condition of GSI's soul means you, Debra, also have a healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

J. Abrams

Dec 5, 2017, 2:28:29 PM12/5/17
DDF is insane.

Where's the news?

Half of the voices in her head know that.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Dec 5, 2017, 2:44:26 PM12/5/17
I should have mentioned more regarding the
healthcare crisis solution:

Best of all, all doctors and hospitals should
have to provide all services on a sliding scale
fee based on income / assets, and that ssf
be starting at a reasonable poverty level so
if a person is at or below that level they get
all services free, and then the people above that
poverty level pay the assessed percentage and that
percentage always be reasonable or capped.

With such a system in place, the rich will carry
the system and the poor will find relief,
as both should be the case.

But just to make sure the system runs smoothly
at all times, there should be a back-up for any
doctor or hospital that is falling short of THEIR
necessary and proper income, a government program
funded by TELEVANGELISTS RELIGIONS CHURCHES having
to give to the fund 10% of the money they take in
(give away the same amount of money they at minimum
ask for). (The course around the separation of church
and state law would be that the monies are not being
applied to nor used for taxes, but for the poor to be
able to obtain free doctor and hospital and other
medical expenses and care, and helping the poor IS
in the purview of the Church, God's supposed ministers /
people: GOD INSTITUTED THE TITHE TO THE TEMPLE OR CHURCH
AS A MEANS TO NOT JUST SUPPORT THE TEMPLE OR CHURCH AND
ITS PERSONNEL, BUT TO PROVIDE FOOD CLOTHING SHELTER TO
THE POOR AND THE SOJOURNER.

ANOTHER THING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR THE PEOPLE
AND THE PUBLIC IN REGARDS TO FINANCIAL AND OTHER
MATTERS IS TO LEGALIZE VOLUNTARY DEATH FOR ANY
PERSON IN JAIL OR PRISON OR A MENTAL WARD WHO
WANTS IT, AND EVENTUALLY AND ULTIMATELY ANYONE WHO
WANTS IT. IF A PERSON DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT OVER
THEIR OWN LIFE, THEN WHO DOES? THE QUESTION ANSWERS
ITSELF: NO ONE DOES, IF NOT THE PERSON THEMSELF.
AND THERE ARE NUMEROUS PASSAGES IN THE BIBLE
TELLING US THAT SOMEONE TOOK THEIR OWN LIFE
AND IN NOT A SINGLE INSTANCE IS THERE SOMETHING
BAD SAID ABOUT THIS. DEATH WHICH IS ONLY OF THE
PHYSICAL BODY IS NOT WHAT GOD CARES ABOUT;
DEATH IS A PART OF LIFE. PREVENTING AND
RELIEVING SUFFERING IS WHAT GOD CARES ABOUT,
AND SO SHOULD PEOPLE (AND THE EXPENSE OF
$50,000 PER YEAR TO HOUSE ONE PRISONER !!!!)

ANOTHER THING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR THE PEOPLE
IS TAX CODE CHANGES. WHEN TAX WAS FIRST INSTITUTED
IT WAS CALLED INCOME TAX AND MEANT EXACTLY THAT,
WHICH WORD INCOME MEANT BUSINESS PROFIT. TAX NOT
ONLY ORIGINALLY WAS NOT ON WAGES, BUT THEY ALSO
CONSIDERED PUTTING A CAP ON ASSESSED TAX PERCENTAGE
AND LAUGHED WHEN THEY THOUGHT OF IT EVER BEING
HIGHER THAN 10% AND DECIDED NOT TO PUT A CAP ON IT.
IN TIME THE GOVERNMENT GOT GREEDY AND UPPED THE
PERCENTAGE AS WELL AS DEMANDED TAX ON WAGES.
THINK ABOUT IT: TAX WAS INSTITUTED IN 1861,
WAY BEFORE YEAR 1936, YET SSN / SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS
(IN ORDER TO DEMAND TAX ON WAGES) WERE NOT
IMPLEMENTED UNTIL BEGINNING YEAR 1936.
AND THEN OVER MORE TIME STILL THEY STARTED
LOOKING FOR ANY OTHER THING THEY COULD TAX.
NOW THERE IS NOT MUCH THAT ANY PERSON CAN
SAY OR DO THAT IS NOT EITHER REGULATED OR
ILLEGAL OR TAXED, AND NOW WE HAVE ALL
KINDS OF GREED AND CRIME AND LOOPHOLES
AND COMPLEXITY AND A TAX CODE BOOK THAT
I SEEM TO RECALL IS (TWO FEET THICK?) AND
PEOPLE SOCKING THEIR MONEY AWAY IN
SWITZERLAND BANK ACCOUNTS AND A BIG FAT IRS
DEPARTMENT DRAINING TAX DOLLARS. TAX SHOULD
BE 10% ACROSS THE BOARD AND NO LOOPHOLES.
AND NEVER ANY HIGHER FIGURE. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
MAN SHOULD NOT ASK FOR MORE THAN GOD DOES.
AND THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD THEN BE HAPPY TO STILL
BE GETTING SOMETHING OUT OF THE LITTLE GUY LABORER
WHO WORKS FOR THE BUSINESS OWNER AND OUGHT TO BE PAID
HIS DAILY WAGE AND NOTHING HELD BACK (AGAIN, INCOME /
PROFIT OF BUSINESSES IS WHAT SHOULD BE TAXED, NOT WAGE,
SO THAT THE COUNTRY IS BEING RUN ON THE SHOULDERS OF THE
RICH GUY NOT THE POOR GUY AND THE MEDIAN GUY). BUT KNOCKING
TAX ON INCOME AND WAGE DOWN TO 10% ACROSS THE BOARD WOULD BE
A GOOD START IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

IMPLEMENTING THESE IDEAS OF MINE, AND SOME OTHER ONES THAT I HAVE,
WOULD BALANCE OUR NATIONAL BUDGET AND THOUGH NECESSITATE SOME MAJOR
CHANGES ULTIMATELY MAKE EVERYONE A LOT HAPPIER AND LIFE A LOT SIMPLER
AND MORE ENJOYABLE AND LESS EXPENSIVE.

AS THINGS ARE, EVERYTHING IS GOING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION
AND PEOPLE ARE THUS BECOMING MORE AND MORE UNHAPPY AND
MORE AND MORE PARANOID AND MORE AND MORE CRIMINAL, AND,
WELL, MORE AND MORE EVERY BAD THING.

D E B R A
D E E
F R E E M A N
F O R
P R E S I D E N T ,
A N D
T O U T
D E
S U I T E !!!!

OR GET ME IN THERE
WORKING BY THE SIDE
OF TRUMP.

HE AND I TOGETHER...
WOW !!!!

GSI

Dec 5, 2017, 3:18:31 PM12/5/17
On 2017-12-04 16:53:58 +0000, HeartDoc Andrew said:

> Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis
> made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) after testing you to
> see if you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
> salvation (Romans 10:10).

You are NOT a physician - You are an INSANE UseNet SPAMMER.
You have NOT TESTED me. You know NOTHING about me, or ANY of the
others here you INSULT daily, you ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT.

> You cannot:
> LIAR
"Determining the perishing condition of your soul..." IS JUDGEMENT

> Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your soul.

GSI

Dec 5, 2017, 3:24:05 PM12/5/17
What do you know about her, John?
I need some nasty dirt.
- GSI

GSI

Dec 5, 2017, 3:37:20 PM12/5/17
On 2017-12-05 19:44:24 +0000, Debra Dee McQueen Freeman said:

> On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 1:38:24 PM UTC-5, Debra Dee McQueen
> Freeman wrote:

You SICK, EVIL whackjob. I've only just begun to "harass" you,
you SICK, EVIL, INSANE, TOTALLY EGOCENTRIC lunatic.

You and Chung are DESTROYERS of USENET. You have NO
regard for others here. You are both EXTREME EGOISTS.
No one cares about the SHIT you post., which is mostly about
the "glory" and "annointed holiness" of Debra Dee Freeman. LOL
You have NO FRIENDS, either here, or anywhere else.
You and Chung are both MENTALLY SICK, and you know it.

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 5, 2017, 9:17:28 PM12/5/17
J. Abrams wrote:

> DDF is insane.

All mortals are impaired with the "hunger is starvation" delusion until the truth (John 14:6) sets them free from it.

And so I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you, John, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 5, 2017, 9:21:08 PM12/5/17
> Who are you to judge the condition of anyone's soul, you
> arrogant sick creep.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/cva84O8LFjgJ

Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) after testing you to see if you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10).

You cannot:
Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your soul.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Dec 5, 2017, 10:52:43 PM12/5/17
Debra wrote:

Self-named so-called GSI / Great Sage Itchy

is an

E X T R E M E L Y C R A Z Y S I C K E V I L

criminal who has been stalking harassing Andrew B. Chung

since at least year 2010:

********************

Andrew replied:

GSI simply needs to be "born again" (John 3:3 & 5).

It is written that only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17) which means the
rest of us are all evil.

However, this being written, after being born-again, we can (Philippians
4:13) become new (2 Corinthians 5:17) creatures in Christ, Who is our #1
example of One Who is wonderfully hungry (Luke 24:42).

And, thus, though not good (Matthew 19:17), I am indeed http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and hope you,
Debra, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

********************

Debra replied:
GOOD HEALTH. A PERSON WITH AVERAGE HEIGHT AND
MODERATE METABOLISM CAN EAT MODERATELY FOUR OR
FIVE OR SIX MEALS A DAY TOTALING THREE OR FOUR
POUNDS OF FOOD A DAY AND KEEP A MODERATELY ACTIVE
LIFESTYLE AND NEVER EXPERIENCE HUNGER AND HAVE A
MODERATE FIGURE AND GOOD HEALTH IF THE MEALS ARE
HEALTHY (WHICH INCLUDES A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF LOWER-
CARB RAW AND STEAMED VEGIES AND LOWER-CARB FRUITS
AND LITTLE OR NO SUGARS AND STARCHES) AND THEY
MAINTAIN OTHER GOOD HEALTH PRACTICES IN ADDITION
AND IT IS NOT THEIR KARMA OR GOD'S WILL FOR THEM
TO BE SICK (THE NATURAL DIET IS PREDOMINANT IN
LEAN FLESH AND ORGAN MEATS AND LOWER-CARB VEGIES
AND LOWER-CARB FRUITS, AS FOUND IN NATURE AS GOD
CREATED IT BEFORE MAN INTERVENED IN IT AND AS
PROVEN BY THE WORLD-WIDE STUDY UNDERTAKEN MANY
YEARS AGO BY WESTON A. PRICE: A BALANCED PURE
WHOLE-FOOD DIET https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weston_Price )
P.S. I SHOULD ALSO SAY:
********************

Andrew replied:

Pharisee Nicodemus was simply a teacher of Scripture and as such should have known about what is written at Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 about being "born again" (John 3:3 & 5).

As far as whether GOD can change GSI's stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20, 36:26) heart, it is written that with GOD all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).

I am now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and hope your wanting to argue about the condition of GSI's soul means you, Debra, also have a healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

********************

Debra replies:

Nicodemus was a Pharisee?! What about it? There are good people and
bad people in most every group. And he was obviously one of the good
ones because not only are the following scriptures about him, but Jesus
took the time to speak to him at length which meant that Jesus loved him
and respected him and appreciated that he had risked torture and death
coming to Jesus, though Jesus spoke heatedly to him about the majority
of Nicodemus' fellow Pharisees.

Nicodemus was simply a teacher of scripture? Where the heck do you get
that lie from? Again, the following scriptures about him say he was
much more than that and was a man of God, so that is why EYE said he
taught the will and ways of God (both by precept and example, as any
good great superior teacher should do !!!!).

Nicodemus should have known about the Ezekiel 11 and 36 scriptures about
a new heart and mind when the wicked repent? You mean you think he didn't
???? WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THAT S T U P I D LIE FROM ????
He did know it, that is exactly why he correctly knew that Jesus must be
talking about something entirely else and was surprised at and questioned
Jesus on what Jesus said !!!! Righteous smart Nicodemus was not stupid
enough to think that Jesus was so stupid that Jesus was "teaching" him
about something so basic and common that EVERY person already knew about !!!!
You really think Jesus was like a Kindergarten teacher and spoke
Kindergarten level to Nicodemus ???? !!!! No !!!! You must not think
that !!!! You must just be thoughtlessly speaking here !!!! Or perhaps
the issue is that you yourself, just like Nicodemus, the man you want
to demean and diminish, do not yet know about the new body or understand
it or believe in it. Ezekiel 11 and 36 are about a change of heart and
mind, not about receipt of the God-given new wind-like angel-like body
or spirit-soul configuration different than the current one, which is
called glorified and regenerated, and will give the capacity to move
and materialize and dematerialize at will and does not die but will
actually live on the Earth for one thousand years straight and then
shortly later in etheric heavenly New Jerusalem for all eternity !!!!

Here are the wonderful things scripture tell us about Nicodemus,
so honored by Jesus, and who showed great honor to Jesus by immediately
addressing Jesus as Rabbi (this showed total respect for Jesus to Jesus):

John 3 says of Nicodemus:
There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a leader of the Jews;
He came at night to Jesus and said to him, Rabbi, we know that you are a
teacher sent from God; for no man can do these miracles that you are doing,
except God is with him.

John 7 says of Nicodemus:
And the soldiers returned to the high priests and the Pharisees; and the
priests said to them, Why did you not bring him? The soldiers said to them,
Never a man has spoken as this man speaks. The Pharisees said to them, Why,
have you also been deceived? Why, have any of the leaders or of the Pharisees
believed in him, Except this cursed people, who do not know the law?
Nicodemus, one of them, who had come to Jesus at night, said to them,
Does our law convict a man, unless it first hears from him, and knows
what he has done? They answered and said to him, Why, are you also from
Galilee? Search and see that no prophet will rise up from Galilee.
So everyone went to his own house.

John 19 says of Nicodemus:
After these things Joseph of Arimathea, who was a disciple of Jesus, but
secretly because of fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take
away the body of Jesus. And Pilate granted him permission. So he came and
took away the body of Jesus. And there came also Nicodemus, who at first
had come to Jesus by night; and he brought with him a mixture of myrrh and
aloes, about a hundred pints. So they took away the body of Jesus, and bound
it in linen cloths with the spices, according to the custom of the Jews in
burial. Now there was a garden in the place where Jesus was crucified; and
in the garden a new tomb, in which no man was yet laid. So they laid Jesus
there, because the Sabbath was approaching and because the tomb was near.

AS FAR AS YOUR LONG-TIME CRIMINAL STALKING HARASSER AND HER SOUL,
IT IS YOU WHO WANTS TO ARGUE ABOUT THE CONDITION OF HER SOUL AND
YOU ARGUE WITH HER AND HAVE BEEN ARGUING WITH HER FOR A LONG TIME:

HOW DARE YOU EVILLY PROJECT YOUR EVIL INTEREST IN ARGUING ONTO ME.
I MYSELF N E V E R WANT TO ARGUE. GOD'S PEOPLE HATE TO ARGUE.

I HAVE MADE NO ARGUMENT ABOUT THE CONDITION OF HER SOUL. OBVIOUSLY
HER SOUL IS EVIL AND SET FOR THE LAKE OF FIRE UNLESS SHE CONFESSES
REPENTS CONVERTS AND STICKS WITH IT UNTIL THE END / JUDGMENT DAY.

As far as you asking me again, how are you? My answer is the same as
what I just gave a few hours ago !!!! Do you think it is going to
change, and so quickly ???? !!!!

Why are you obsessed with asking numerous people, even many I have
never even seen at this group, how they are, and using individual
threads to do so, when this group is a Usenet virtual bulletin board
system for posting either News and or replies Discussing the posted
news and or just Reading the news posted and or the replies to it:
IT IS NOT A CHAT ROOM NOR A SOCIAL CLUB !!!!

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RESPECT THE GROUP FOR WHAT IT IS
AND ALSO POST ON TOPIC, THEN YOU SHOULD GET LOST GO AWAY.

FIND A VENUE THAT FITS WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WANTING.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CRAP ON THIS GROUP.
FREEDOM YES, RIGHT NO.

AND JUST REMEMBER, WHAT YOU SOW YOU REAP,
AND YOU HAVE SOWN A LOT OF EVIL AT THIS
GROUP. YOU ARE ANNOYING ALL THE PEOPLE,
NOT BEFRIENDING THEM OR MAKING THEM
FEEL GOOD, LIKE ALL THE SUDDEN ALL
YOUR POSTS WITH MY NAME IN THE TOPIC
AND OR THREAD. WHAT A JOKE. YOU WAIT
2 1/2 YEARS AND THEN ALL THE SUDDEN
WANT TO KEEP "GREETING" ME AND ASKING
ME "HOW ARE YOU" !!!! IF YOU WANTED
ANY MAJOR INTEREST ON MY PART YOU
SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT QUITE A NUMBER
OF MONTHS AGO; NOW YOU WILL BE VERY
LUCKY AND IT MAY TAKE A VERY LONG TIME
FOR ME TO HAVE ANY INTEREST IN YOU OF
MUCH OF ANY SORT. I JUST HAVE NEVER
TAKEN TOO KINDLY TO PEOPLE WHO IGNORE
ME FOR 2 1/2 YEARS (FOR STARTERS) !!!!!!!!!!

MY INTEREST AND PREFERENCE IS FOR YOU TO LEAVE
ME OUT OF YOUR "GREETING" AND "HOW ARE YOU"
GROUP.

IF YOU KEEP POSTING THESE SUCH THINGS,
THEN OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT SINCERE AND
DO NOT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ME, WHAT
I NEED, WHAT I WANT, AND OR ARE PURPOSELY
HOPING TO ANNOY ME. AND I TRUST GOD TO
MAKE YOU PAY IF SO TO THE EITHER OR
THE BOTH AS THE CASE MAY BE.

TEACH ITCHY A LESSON: SHOW RESPECT TO THE GROUP,
INSTEAD OF WAITING AROUND FOR GOD TO MAYBE CHANGE
ITCHY. DO WHAT YOU THINK SHE SHOULD DO AND MAYBE
THAT WILL ENCOURAGE HER TO DO IT TOO !!!!
WORTH A TRY !!!!

ME, I AM MORE THAN WILLING AND INTERESTED TO
ONLY KEEP ONE THREAD CURRENT AND BY ADDING
A NEW ARTICLE OF MINE TO IT, IF EVERYONE
WILL LEAVE IT ALONE, BUT JOHN AND NANCY
DUMPED ALL OVER IT AND SO I WENT BACK TO
POSTING ALL THE THREADS OF MY WORK (WHICH
I PUT LINKS TO ON THAT ONE THREAD).

THOSE ARE THE TWO CHOICES I GIVE TO THE GROUP,
AND THIS IS MORE THAN FAIR AND THOUGHTFUL
AND GENEROUS ON MY PART: DOES THE GROUP WANT
ME TO KEEP ROTATING ALL THE THREADS OF MY WORK?
OR TO JUST KEEP ONE THREAD CURRENT WITH ALL MY
WORK ON IT AND NOBODY ADD ANY REPLIES TO THAT ONE
THREAD OF MINE? PROBABLY I WILL LEAVE THIS OFFER
EVER OPEN, AND UNTIL AND UNLESS THE GROUP LETS
ME KNOW THEY WANT ME TO GO BACK TO THE ONE THREAD
AND WILL LEAVE IT ALONE, THEN YOU ALL CAN CONTINUE
TO ENJOY MY KEEPING ALL MY THREADS CURRENT.

MY GOAL IS TO KEEP MY WORK CURRENT.

THE GROUP'S CHOICE IS IF THEY PREFER I DO THAT
WITH ONE THREAD, OR ELSE WITH NUMEROUS BLOCS
OF THREADS.

CAN ANYBODY BE MORE NICE FRIENDLY EGALITARIAN
IN LIGHT OF THE COMMAND AND GOAL TO LOVE GOD
AND OTHERS AND SELF ???? NOT MUCH !!!!

P.S.

If you have extra money, and would want to pay
for my time to talk over the phone and or to email
each other, just send me an email and let me know,
and I will attempt to provide that friendship service
for you, and if so, then possibly down the line not
expect pay.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Dec 5, 2017, 10:56:52 PM12/5/17
What would you do with it, GAS-E "SAGE" ?
Mix it together with your E-GAS and make
floating mud pies ?

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 5, 2017, 11:16:33 PM12/5/17
Debra wrote about many things which are as archived by Google in this thread.

I am now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and hope your writing all the above means you, Debra, also have a healthy appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Dec 5, 2017, 11:41:21 PM12/5/17
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 11:16:33 PM UTC-5, HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> Debra wrote about many things which are as archived by Google in this thread.
>
> I am now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and hope your writing all the above means you, Debra, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

(Maybe/a banana, two oranges, and a string of grapes).

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 5, 2017, 11:57:18 PM12/5/17
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > Debra wrote about many things which are as archived by Google in this thread.
> >
> > I am now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and hope your writing all the above means you, Debra, also have a healthy appetite too.
> >
> > So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> (Maybe/a banana, two oranges, and a string of grapes).

I share with you, Debra, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are: So now how are you ?

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Dec 6, 2017, 12:36:13 AM12/6/17
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 11:57:18 PM UTC-5, HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > Debra wrote about many things which are as archived by Google in this thread.
> > >
> > > I am now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and hope your writing all the above means you, Debra, also have a healthy appetite too.
> > >
> > > So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
> >
> > (Maybe/a banana, two oranges, and a string of grapes).
>
> I share with you, Debra, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are: So now how are you ?

How am I now is how I always am;
God does not change and nor do I:

I am wonderfully hungering and
thirsting for God and God's word
The Holy Bible:

PSALM 42
AS the hart pants after the water brook,
so pants my soul after thee O LORD.
My soul thirsts after thee, O living God;
when shall I come to see thy face?

PSALM 63
O GOD, thou art my God;
on thee I wait;
my soul thirsteth for thee,
my flesh longeth for thee
as in a dry and thirsty land
where no water is.
As in purity I have seen thee,
so may I see thy power and thy glory.
Because thy lovingkindness is better than life,
my lips shall praise thee.
Thus will I bless thee while I live;
I will lift up my hands in thy name.
My soul shall be enriched as with cream and fatness;
and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips.
I remember thee upon my bed and I meditate on thee in the night watches.
Because thou hast been my helper,
therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I glory.
My soul follows hard after thee;
thy right hand upholds me.
But those that seek my soul, to destroy it,
shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
They shall fall by the sword;
they shall be a portion for foxes.
But the king shall rejoice in God;
every man that swears by him shall glory;
but the mouths of those who speak lies shall be stopped.

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 6, 2017, 1:16:58 AM12/6/17
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:

> > > (Maybe/a banana, two oranges, and a string of grapes).
> >
> > I share with you, Debra, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
> > through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right
> > now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and**
> > according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise
> > that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
> > established here that you are: So now how are you ?
>
> How am I now is how I always am;
> God does not change and nor do I:
>
> I am wonderfully hungering and
> thirsting for God and God's word
> The Holy Bible:

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to http:/bit.ly/convince_it_forward in order to love (John 15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

GSI

GSI

Dec 6, 2017, 4:33:55 AM12/6/17
On 2017-12-04 16:53:58 +0000, HeartDoc Andrew said:

>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

ANDREW B. CHUNG ALERT!!! ANDREW B. CHUNG ALERT!!! [v2.1]
EGOMANIAC ALERT!!! EGOMANIAC ALERT!!! EGOMANIAC ALERT!!

WARNING!! YOU HAVE CLICKED ON ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM.
YOU ARE STICKING YOUR NOSE DIRECTLY INTO THE ASSHOLE OF USENET.
WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!

CHUNG IS A TOTALLY ARROGANT, TOTALLY INSANE, USENET WHACKO.
ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM IS AIMED AT THE LOWEST OF USENET BASEMENT
DWELLING CREEPDOM and LOSERDOM.

DO YOU FIT THE "CHUNG" DEMOGRAPHIC?:
DO YOU STILL LIVE IN YOUR PARENTS' BASEMENT AT 30+ YEARS OLD?
ARE YOU STILL A VIRGIN, WITH ZERO SOCIAL SKILLS, AND SOCIAL LIFE?
ARE YOU A "LOSER", WHO DREAMS OF SOMEDAY BEING A "WINNER"?
DO YOU HATE ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEE WITH ACTIVE SOCIAL LIVES,
AND BELIEVE THEY WILL SOON BURN IN HELL WHEN "LORD" JESUS CHRIST RETURNS?
DO YOU WATCH FOX-TV ALL DAY LONG (WHEN NOT TWEAKING YOUR GAMING PC)?
ARE YOU ON SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY AND PSYCHE DRUGS?
IS YOUR ONLY FRIEND EVEN MORE OF A LOSER/CREEP THAN YOU?
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ALL OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE PROCEED
TO THE CHUNG WEBSITE.

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 6, 2017, 7:03:15 AM12/6/17