OT Drunk cheerleader

Ignoramus22512

Apr 3, 2013, 7:13:37 AM4/3/13

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/03/21/former-titans-cheerleader-arrested-for-sexual-battery/2006785/?morestories=obnetwork

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
Sports.

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

Gunner Asch

Apr 3, 2013, 8:25:47 AM4/3/13
Stupid kid..ran from a hummer?????

james g. keegan jr.

Apr 3, 2013, 10:44:17 AM4/3/13
Only because he knew her tongue had been up your asshole.

Ignoramus22512

Apr 3, 2013, 11:32:39 AM4/3/13
Any 12 year old kid would be really grossed out by a drunk 42 year old
cheerleader truing to suck his weenie.

Larry Jaques

Apr 3, 2013, 11:45:41 AM4/3/13
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 06:13:37 -0500, Ignoramus22512
<ignoram...@NOSPAM.22512.invalid> wrote:

>http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/03/21/former-titans-cheerleader-arrested-for-sexual-battery/2006785/?morestories=obnetwork
>
>A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
>12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.
>
>Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
>2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
>attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
>according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
>Sports.

WTF? "escaped"?

>The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
>and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
>residence."
>
>Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
>March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
>sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

I don't know about you, but at age 12, I would have been tickled pink
to be approached by a hot blonde ex-cheerleader and fellated. I'll
bet the kid is humiliated by his peers (both in school and for the
rest of his life) for running and tattling.

--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti

james g. keegan jr.

Apr 3, 2013, 11:51:08 AM4/3/13
Especially knowing that the 42 year old tongue had been up gummer's coal
chute.

Gunner Asch

Apr 3, 2013, 1:01:37 PM4/3/13
What..you dont like that? Yummmy!

You like it when the guy does it to you!

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 3, 2013, 1:10:39 PM4/3/13
Ah...some would. I was doing my 21 yr old baby sitter pretty
regularly when I was 11. Until I was 14+ in fact.

But...I was big for my age. At least..on one end.

Shrug

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 3, 2013, 1:11:24 PM4/3/13
Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you. What your problem?
He never gargles?

Gunner Asch

Apr 3, 2013, 1:12:17 PM4/3/13
Ayup..he buddies are going to be on his ass forever for passing that
up.

james g. keegan jr.

Apr 3, 2013, 1:28:07 PM4/3/13
No one wants to be near anything that has been near your asshole.
Thinking people wouldn't even sit on a toilet seat you've used.

james g. keegan jr.

Apr 3, 2013, 1:29:45 PM4/3/13
I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight. You have girlfriends,
boyfriends, dogfriends, broomhandle friends, chicken drumstick friends -
your asshole has all too many friends.

George Plimpton

Apr 3, 2013, 1:32:46 PM4/3/13
Bullshit. I have a 12 year old son now, and I know his friends at
school and on sports teams. They're getting curious, but they're not
looking for actual sexual activity yet, and they'd be scared to death of
it with a drunk 42 year old slag. Have you seen this twat's mug shot?
http://thumbs.mugshots.com/gallery/images/ff/69/Elizabeth-Leigh-Garner-mugshot-27350538.400x800.jpg
That isn't what a healthy 12 year old boy wants coming after him for
his first sexual encounter.

You're a fucking idiot.

Gunner Asch

Apr 3, 2013, 1:38:47 PM4/3/13
Oh come on Jimmy...we all know you are just denying it.

Be a mensch and admit you are gay.

Gunner Asch

Apr 3, 2013, 1:40:02 PM4/3/13
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:28:07 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
So how would you know? Done a big poll among my playmates?

Laugh laugh laugh!

You dont do insults very well Comrade.

Gunner

james g. keegan jr.

Apr 3, 2013, 1:54:43 PM4/3/13
Nope. That would be you, fruity-boi.

james g. keegan jr.

Apr 3, 2013, 1:55:24 PM4/3/13
Your movements are tracked, fruity-boi

jon_banquer

Apr 3, 2013, 2:35:00 PM4/3/13
On Apr 3, 8:45 am, Larry Jaques <ljaq...@invalid.diversifycomm.com>
wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 06:13:37 -0500, Ignoramus22512
>
> <ignoramus22...@NOSPAM.22512.invalid> wrote:
>
> >http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/03/21/former-titans-che...
>
> >A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
> >12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.
>
> >Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
> >2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
> >attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
> >according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
> >Sports.
>
> WTF? "escaped"?
>
> >The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
> >and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
> >residence."
>
> >Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
> >March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
> >sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.
>
> I don't know about you, but at age 12, I would have been tickled pink
> to be approached by a hot blonde ex-cheerleader and fellated.  I'll
> bet the kid is humiliated by his peers (both in school and for the
> rest of his life) for running and tattling.
>
> --
> Silence is more musical than any song.
>                 -- Christina Rossetti

There is a reason I call him Larry Jackass. Maybe it's time to call
him Larry Jackoff instead.

Gunner Asch

Apr 3, 2013, 2:54:47 PM4/3/13
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
<jgkeegan@gmaîl.com> wrote:

>Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700
>From: "james g. keegan jr." <jgkeegan@gmaîl.com>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
>Subject: Re: OT Drunk cheerleader
<VBG>

My wife and my swinging friends would call you a liar of the worst
sort.

<VBG>

Oh..and your attempt to change the reply to: to your home
newsgroup..alt.bullshit was noted with great..great amusement!!

What..you want to hide your shame?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 3, 2013, 2:57:36 PM4/3/13
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:55:24 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
<jgkeegan@gmaîl.com> wrote:

>Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:55:24 -0700
>From: "james g. keegan jr." <jgkeegan@gmaîl.com>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
>Subject: Re: OT Drunk cheerleader
Sure they are. Oh hell yes. On several swing groups as a matter of
fact.

<VBG>

So..you have a problem with het males dont you? Why..because they
wont play with you?

Bummer dudette!!

Gunner, off to LA

james g. keegan jr.

Apr 3, 2013, 3:03:13 PM4/3/13
You don't have a wife, fruity-boi - queer marriage isn't legal in
California.

james g. keegan jr.

Apr 3, 2013, 3:04:25 PM4/3/13
"Swing groups." I think I'm hearing another 264mph motorcycle ride
story. Yes, definitely.

Ignoramus22512

Apr 3, 2013, 6:34:11 PM4/3/13
Larry, my perspective is drastically different, because

1) I am a father of a 11 year old
2) I get laid whenever I want

Seriously, my 11 year old is admittedly not a 12 year old, but
close. I still put him to bed and he is still a baby.

For him, being approached by a 42 year old drunk cheerleader, would be
comparable to youself being approached by a 90 year old sumo
wrestler. Not pleasant or even educational.

Ignoramus22512

Apr 3, 2013, 6:34:49 PM4/3/13
This is not even what I would want for my Nth encounter.

Larry Jaques

Apr 3, 2013, 11:35:03 PM4/3/13
Only because you baby him so. Yeah, at 11, I didn't know what a
hardon was. But puberty bit me and I surely -did- know at age 12.
Also, I think kids mature earlier now than they did when I grew up.
I turned 12 in 1965.

>For him, being approached by a 42 year old drunk cheerleader, would be
>comparable to youself being approached by a 90 year old sumo
>wrestler. Not pleasant or even educational.

Yeah. What a difference a year makes. But I wouldn't pamper my kid
as I infer that you do, Ig. He needs to grow up some day, and sooner
is usually better. My sister talked for me early on, and it stunted
my social growth. I'm still a wallflower and a recluse. It's all her
fault. <sob, sniffle, HONK>

ATP

Apr 4, 2013, 6:56:18 AM4/4/13

"Ignoramus22512" <ignoram...@NOSPAM.22512.invalid> wrote in message
mug shots aren't the most flattering. She probably cleans up fine...

Tim Wescott

Apr 4, 2013, 12:22:14 PM4/4/13
You think _now_ that at 12 you'd have been tickled pink. At our ages,
"42 and hot" is a lot different from the "mom's age and wrinkled" that a
12 year old might see. Particularly if she just jumped him, rather than
seducing him.

And make that "mom's age, wrinkled, and trying to get her teeth close to
a very tender part of my body".

Are you sure that -- even with your experience and imagined libido level
-- you'd want to have anything to do with a woman so drunk that she'd
suck off a 12 year old by mistake, or so perverted that she'd do it on
purpose? In the former case she's to drunk for informed consent, even if
she is a known bed-hopper, and in the latter case -- well, eew.

http://www.wescottdesign.com

Ignoramus7029

Apr 4, 2013, 10:57:05 PM4/4/13
Well said.

It is gross, in the kid's eyes, no question about it.

Gunner Asch

Apr 5, 2013, 10:44:16 PM4/5/13
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 12:04:25 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
LOL...feel free to search. I use gunnerasch as my nym.

<VBG>

But thats neither here nor there. Chuckle..I have so little reason
to lie, that I dont bother. Now if you dont like what I have to
say..feel free to kill file me.

With you...you have so little to say..that I simply ignore you.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 5, 2013, 10:44:46 PM4/5/13
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 12:03:13 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
<VBG>

Keep wishing Stud...

<VBG>

james g. keegan jr.

Apr 6, 2013, 1:58:30 AM4/6/13
264mph motorcycle ride...yep.

james g. keegan jr.

Apr 6, 2013, 1:59:12 AM4/6/13
LOL! Did you go to Connecticut or the Netherlands for the nuptials,
fruity-boi?

Gunner Asch

Apr 6, 2013, 6:13:26 AM4/6/13
She probably looks a lot better when she isnt in jail.

Gunner Asch

Apr 6, 2013, 6:14:52 AM4/6/13
In that kids eyes perhaps. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11.

Shrug

Gunner

George Plimpton

Apr 6, 2013, 11:22:00 AM4/6/13
No, you weren't. This is just the latest in the 75th Rangers/264mph
motorcycle ride/dumpster diving litany of lies.

Ed Huntress

Apr 6, 2013, 11:35:44 AM4/6/13
On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 08:22:00 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
wrote:
Whoyakidding's archives are going to need a new hard drive soon. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

whoyakidding's ghost

Apr 6, 2013, 12:59:37 PM4/6/13
Arf arf. A search for "babysitter" didn't turn up any previous stupid
boasts. Weird that it took him so long to remember the event!

Chronology: marches with MLK at 9, bangs his babysitter at 11, meets
Janis at 15.

Thanks for responding to the boast, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.
Version 4 of Gunner Cliff Notes coming up...

Gunner Asch

Apr 6, 2013, 5:14:08 PM4/6/13
On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 22:58:30 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
What...couldnt find my nym?

Didnt look hard enough did you?

<VBG>

Ill not suggest which sites to look on. Thats up to you.

Laugh

Hummm or you DID find our profiles and now you are stamping your
widdle feet.....

<VBG>

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 6, 2013, 5:15:43 PM4/6/13
On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 22:59:12 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
Which nuptials were those? Oh my marraige to my wife?

I married here here in Taft, California, after living with her for 10
yrs. Our son came to the wedding on his bicycle.

<VBG>

Gunner

Tom Gardner

Apr 8, 2013, 10:59:27 AM4/8/13
Send him a turd.

Tom Gardner

Apr 8, 2013, 11:03:20 AM4/8/13
On 4/3/2013 1:11 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 08:51:08 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
> <jgkeegan@gmaîl.com> wrote:

>>> Any 12 year old kid would be really grossed out by a drunk 42 year old
>>> cheerleader truing to suck his weenie.
>>
>> Especially knowing that the 42 year old tongue had been up gummer's coal
>> chute.
>
> Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you. What your problem?
> He never gargles?

Gee, somebody sure has your ass on his mind a lot. That's not healthy.

Tom Gardner

Apr 8, 2013, 11:07:25 AM4/8/13
I think you broke his heart.

Tom Gardner

Apr 8, 2013, 11:12:18 AM4/8/13
Wait a minute...Larry might be curious about a Sumo wrestler...if it's a
hot, petite Sumo wrestling female. He's a Lesbo after all.

Tom Gardner

Apr 8, 2013, 11:16:51 AM4/8/13
THAT'S creepy! -but not surprising for the likes of him.

jon_banquer

Apr 8, 2013, 11:17:00 AM4/8/13
On Apr 8, 7:59 am, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:
> On 4/3/2013 1:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>

> > On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:28:07 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
> > <jgkeegan@gmaîl.com> wrote:

> >> No one wants to be near anything that has been near your asshole.
> >> Thinking people wouldn't even sit on a toilet seat you've used.
>
> > So how would you know? Done a big poll among my playmates?
>
> > Laugh laugh laugh!
>
> > You dont do insults very well Comrade.
>
> > Gunner
>
> Send him a turd.

Here is a picture of a big, fat turd. It's the guy on the right.
Recognize him?

http://www.neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG

If you look carefully I think there is also a sign in the picture that
says: Closing Soon. If not, there should be.

Ed Huntress

Apr 8, 2013, 11:37:07 AM4/8/13
Everyone should have a hobby. Gunner's is pathological lying.
Whoyakidding's is chronicling Gunner's pathological disorder.

Who are we to judge? Some people stick pins the the thorax of insects
and stick them to a piece of cardboard. Collecting is collecting.

--
Ed Huntress

George Plimpton

Apr 8, 2013, 12:04:38 PM4/8/13
I'm certain gummer's "shop" is full of them.

George Plimpton

Apr 8, 2013, 12:05:38 PM4/8/13
You're not going to say you believe gummer's fable that he was fucking
his babysitter when he was 11 years old, are you?

George Plimpton

Apr 8, 2013, 12:14:24 PM4/8/13
But gummer! You said in January 2012, when you were 58 years old, that
you were married to "Mary" for 38 years.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/0e50bfb1d7eabad4?hl=en

Do you mean to say you had a 10 year old son when you were 20 years old?
Also, you didn't live in Taft in 1974, gummer. Isn't that when you
were slogging through the rice paddies of Viet Nam with the <chortle>
"75th Rangers"?

What a tangled web you weave, gummer. But don't worry - Gardner,
Terrell and Keller all have insatiable appetites for whatever bullshit
you can shovel.

whoyakidding's ghost

Apr 8, 2013, 12:15:57 PM4/8/13
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:16:51 -0400, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:

Hey Tom! Is this the $90k assessment of the place you said you had
several multimillion dollar offers for?
http://www.city-data.com/cuyahoga-county/L/Lisbon-Road-2.html (#2680)

Owner: LISBON INDUSTRIES INC
Total land marked value: $62,300
Total buildings marked value: $27,200
Total marked value for property: $89,500
Total land assessed value: $21,810
Total buildings assessed value: $9,520
Total assessed value for property: $31,330
Assessments for tax year: 2008
Parcel usage: Small Shops

Is this the building? http://goo.gl/maps/B5jho
http://goo.gl/maps/wAU8U Is that really Ohio or WWII Poland?
http://goo.gl/maps/67eQD

What the fuck do you call that style of architecture in Ohio? Most
places it's called "condemned."

More photos here. http://tinyurl.com/cp8q4a2

Maybe you should quit saving up for spackle and use the money to help
Gunner hire a lawyer to send me a "summins."

George Plimpton

Apr 8, 2013, 12:21:33 PM4/8/13
On 4/3/2013 3:34 PM, Ignoramus22512 wrote:
> On 2013-04-03, Larry Jaques <lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 06:13:37 -0500, Ignoramus22512
>> <ignoram...@NOSPAM.22512.invalid> wrote:
>>

>>> http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/03/21/former-titans-cheerleader-arrested-for-sexual-battery/2006785/?morestories=obnetwork
>>>
>>> A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
>>> 12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.
>>>
>>> Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
>>> 2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
>>> attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
>>> according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
>>> Sports.
>>
>> WTF? "escaped"?
>>

>>> The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
>>> and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
>>> residence."
>>>
>>> Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
>>> March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
>>> sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.
>>
>> I don't know about you, but at age 12, I would have been tickled pink
>> to be approached by a hot blonde ex-cheerleader and fellated. I'll
>> bet the kid is humiliated by his peers (both in school and for the
>> rest of his life) for running and tattling.
>>

> Larry, my perspective is drastically different, because
>
> 1) I am a father of a 11 year old
> 2) I get laid whenever I want
>
> Seriously, my 11 year old is admittedly not a 12 year old, but
> close. I still put him to bed and he is still a baby.

gummer claims he was fucking his babysitter when he was 11. Do you
believe that? Can you imagine your 11 year old son fucking the
babysitter or any other female - or even another male?

My son is 12, and as far as I can tell he's straight. He is beginning
to develop an interest in girls over the last year, after the first 10+
years of considering them as alien as Martians. I still put my son to
bed, too - he is definitely still a child. Kids can surprise you with
what they know and do, but if I had to bet, I would say he hasn't even
been close to having a sexual encounter of any kind.

> For him, being approached by a 42 year old drunk cheerleader, would be
> comparable to youself being approached by a 90 year old sumo
> wrestler. Not pleasant or even educational.

Exactly. I can't imagine my son or any of the boys his age whom he
knows through school and sports reacting positively to a drunk 42 year
old woman, even if she had been a cheerleader.

This kind of fantasizing, though, is about par for the course for gummer
and his fellow knuckledraggers.

whoyakidding's ghost

Apr 8, 2013, 12:23:04 PM4/8/13
The idea is to help people that Gunner threatens, realize that he's
full of shit. Of course Tom doesn't like it because shit shovellers
stick together.

George Plimpton

Apr 8, 2013, 12:24:18 PM4/8/13
On 4/3/2013 3:34 PM, Ignoramus22512 wrote:
> On 2013-04-03, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 4/3/2013 8:45 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

>>> WTF? "escaped"?

>>> I don't know about you, but at age 12, I would have been tickled pink
>>> to be approached by a hot blonde ex-cheerleader and fellated. I'll
>>> bet the kid is humiliated by his peers (both in school and for the
>>> rest of his life) for running and tattling.
>>
>> Bullshit. I have a 12 year old son now, and I know his friends at
>> school and on sports teams. They're getting curious, but they're not
>> looking for actual sexual activity yet, and they'd be scared to death of
>> it with a drunk 42 year old slag. Have you seen this twat's mug shot?
>> http://thumbs.mugshots.com/gallery/images/ff/69/Elizabeth-Leigh-Garner-mugshot-27350538.400x800.jpg
>> That isn't what a healthy 12 year old boy wants coming after him for
>> his first sexual encounter.
>
> This is not even what I would want for my Nth encounter.

I imagine that in my early to mid 20s, I might have been coarse enough
and immature enough that I would have accepted the proposition, but I
think even then I would have thought it was just an indulgence in dirty fun.

George Plimpton

Apr 8, 2013, 12:38:49 PM4/8/13
tommy-boy seems to be more of a shit gobbler than a shit shoveler. He
seems to gobble down gummer's shit entirely uncritically.

George Plimpton

Apr 8, 2013, 12:44:10 PM4/8/13
That last one is something else. If you rotate the photo slightly to
the left and then zoom in, there's a massive debris pile. Seriously,
it's as high as the buildings. It really does look like a bombed
structure that has been bulldozed into one big heap.

rangerssuck

Apr 8, 2013, 1:14:11 PM4/8/13
to whoyak...@hotmail.com
Wow. At some point, this just becomes sad. But I'm not saying that it's not entertaining... in a train-wreck sort of way.

You know, when your driving and up ahead you see something that looks like it's gonna be a dead 'possum or something, and you know you shouldn't look but when you get there, you look anyway? These pictures of Tom's corporate empire are kinda like that.

George Plimpton

Apr 8, 2013, 1:26:08 PM4/8/13
Given what his business is, I don't think it's either shocking or
disgraceful that it's housed in that kind of building in that kind of
neighborhood. Grubby businesses don't tend to be in gleaming office parks.

Last week, I had to take a damaged alloy automobile wheel to a place
that repairs them. The firm was located in a shabby looking low-density
warehouse strip in a crappy neighborhood right next to a noisy freeway.
There was no massive debris pile next to it, as you can see in one of
the photos of Tom's business, but it was a dreary, ugly looking place.
Still, they did an excellent job of repairing my wheel.

I've long noted that not as much care is given to external appearances
at a lot of small businesses as one would see in Europe. I've ridden
the trains extensively in Germany, Switzerland and France, and when they
pass by industrial lots, as rail lines often do, any material in the
lots is invariably neatly stacked, orderly, and the ground around the
material is cleared. In America, the material will be slopped all over
the place in a jumble, and more often than not there are a lot of weeds
grown up in and around it. On average, the firms still seem to prosper.
Perhaps a neat, tidy appearance around small industrial firms is not
an essential ingredient of business success.

whoyakidding's ghost

Apr 8, 2013, 1:29:30 PM4/8/13
It's not the kind of working environment I'd have ever been interested
in, but I can understand somebody milking an old POS building he
inherited, or not being able to do better. But claiming that he turned
down several multimillion dollar offers for it? LOL No wonder he
doesn't dare say boo about any of Gunner's ridiculous fables, and
backs him up instead. The latest one about arresting 2500 drug
dealers?! WTF is going on in his head that he imagines anyone would
believe such a preposterous lie, especially since he's been caught
telling so many whoppers.

jon_banquer

Apr 8, 2013, 1:58:25 PM4/8/13
On Apr 8, 10:14 am, rangerssuck <rangerss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, April 8, 2013 12:15:57 PM UTC-4, whoyakidding's ghost wrote:

> >http://goo.gl/maps/wAU8UIs that really Ohio or WWII Poland?
>
> >http://goo.gl/maps/67eQD
>
> > What the fuck do you call that style of architecture in Ohio? Most
>
> > places it's called "condemned."
>
> > More photos here.  http://tinyurl.com/cp8q4a2
>
> > Maybe you should quit saving up for spackle and use the money to help
>
> > Gunner hire a lawyer to send me a "summins."
>
> Wow. At some point, this just becomes sad. But I'm not saying that it's not entertaining... in a train-wreck sort of way.
>
> You know, when your driving and up ahead you see something that looks like it's gonna be a dead 'possum or something, and you know you shouldn't look but when you get there, you look anyway? These pictures of Tom's corporate empire are kinda like that.

Tom Gardner is just as delusional as Mark Wieber is in a different
way. He clings to Mark Wieber for support rather than honestly deal
with Ohio Bushes massive problems, which he blames Obama for rather
than himself.

Tom Gardner is scared to death that more people in this newsgroup will
realize he can't run his business. The Ohio Brush website hasn't seen
an update in 12 years and he has no concept on how to setup Ohio Brush
distributors in my area... San Diego, CA. The main industrial hardware
store here has never heard of Ohio Brush. I called and I asked:

http://www.marshallshardware.com/

jon_banquer

Apr 8, 2013, 2:04:17 PM4/8/13
On Apr 8, 9:23 am, whoyakidding's ghost <whoyakidd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Wrong. It has nothing to do with shit shoveling. As per usual, you
miss the obvious... just like your miss the obvious with GM, the Chevy
Volt and Aptera (which you know nothing about).

This has everything to do with Tom Gardner badly needing someone to
respect him and getting that respect from Wieber that he can't get in
the real world. Both Tom Gardner and Mark Wieber blame liberals for
their problems in life.

Ed Huntress

Apr 8, 2013, 2:49:37 PM4/8/13
Tom's business appears to be doing just fine. I think he feels sorry
for Gunner and realizes that Gunner's personality quirks are a
two-pronged problem for him: he tells ludicrous tales, and then uses
them to berate other people -- who then give him hell both for the
phony stories and for using them to support his prickish attitude.

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Apr 8, 2013, 3:08:15 PM4/8/13
We obviously have different views. I've expressed my views with
specifics on the areas where I feel Ohio Brush is in trouble (lack of
distribution in my area, no market recognition in my area, website
being over 12 years old, etc.). When questioned on these issues Tom
Garnder got very defensive and suddenly becomes very secretive. I'm
confident that Ohio Brush and Tom Gardner are in trouble.

whoyakidding's ghost

Apr 8, 2013, 3:34:18 PM4/8/13
I think that Tom LIKES Gunner's lying, and if he has any regret it's
only that Gunner keeps getting caught. The fact is that Tom and Gunner
are two peas in a pod right down to their allergy to paint rollers.
Tom's oft repeated declaration that everybody he disagrees with is on
"cheesechecks" is no less ridiculous than a lot of the nonsense Gunner
spouts. Same with their debating tactics. They both prefer dogma over
reason, and they're both limited to demonstrably stupid juvenile
rhetoric and drawing hilariously inept conclusions. That's the kind of
thing that makes them the butt of jokes, and which for example led to
Tom's cheap shot where he tried to pretend you were the ungrateful
beneficiary of some free brushes, that it turns out he sent
unsolicited and that you'd sent back.

Anyway, where's your evidence that Tom's business is doing fine? IIRC,
he said years ago that he was moving to better digs in order to
mitigate the rising cost of Obama mandates. According to his web site
his address hasn't changed, which would seem to indicate that the move
didn't happen. The possible reasons are that it was a windbag
Gunner-like boast, that profits can't support the upgrade, that Obama
ISN'T dragging down profits after all, or that whoever's been bombing
his neighborhood ran out of munitions. :) http://goo.gl/maps/67eQD

As for Bonker's projection about Tom looking for respect he can't get
in real life, holy pegged irony meter, Batman.

jon_banquer

Apr 8, 2013, 4:12:20 PM4/8/13
On Apr 8, 12:34 pm, whoyakidding's ghost <whoyakidd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 14:49:37 -0400, Ed Huntress
>
> his neighborhood ran out of munitions.  :)http://goo.gl/maps/67eQD
>
> As for Bonker's projection about Tom looking for respect he can't get
> in real life, holy pegged irony meter, Batman.

Time for a major dose of reality, KiddingNoOne:

I post with my real name because unlike you I'm not an anonymous
posting pussy.

I have a LinkedIn profile that shows my LinkedIn connections. You
won't make yours available. I'm sure there is very good reason for
that. Reasons such as you have little or no real world connections.

I have a very successful LinkedIn group and it's very clear to anyone
who cares to check just who the members of that group are. You have no
LinkedIn group of your own.. for damn good reason.

You claim you don't read my posts, KiddingNoOne. The fact is you read
everything I have to say as I nail you to the wall over and over for
the garbage you post and for the fact that you're often as bad as
Wieber is.

Ed Huntress

Apr 8, 2013, 5:59:20 PM4/8/13
To be fair here, I called him to get some advice on knotted cup
brushes and to ask if I could buy one from him that would handle 6,000
rpm. He said his would, and he also said he'd send me a sampler of
other brushes.

I wound up buying my cup brush from Sears. <g>

>Anyway, where's your evidence that Tom's business is doing fine?

Just some comments from our phone conversation a couple of years ago.

> IIRC,
>he said years ago that he was moving to better digs in order to
>mitigate the rising cost of Obama mandates. According to his web site
>his address hasn't changed, which would seem to indicate that the move
>didn't happen. The possible reasons are that it was a windbag
>Gunner-like boast, that profits can't support the upgrade, that Obama
>ISN'T dragging down profits after all, or that whoever's been bombing
>his neighborhood ran out of munitions. :) http://goo.gl/maps/67eQD
>
>As for Bonker's projection about Tom looking for respect he can't get
>in real life, holy pegged irony meter, Batman.

Come on over baby, 'whole lotta projection goin' on...

--
Ed Huntress

Tom Gardner

Apr 8, 2013, 7:37:06 PM4/8/13
If Gunner said he went to the Moon, I'd believe that before I'd believe
what ANY libtard has to say.

Tom Gardner

Apr 8, 2013, 7:38:49 PM4/8/13
I collect boogers, I press them into photo albums.

Tom Gardner

Apr 8, 2013, 7:50:50 PM4/8/13
Whatever Gunner says, he has found, given. sold and traded a shitload of
parts and things I badly needed to get me out of catastrophe after
catastrophe. And, if he didn't have the goods, he knew someone who did
and would usually trade for brushes or pay forward a favor. His advice
on anything I've asked him has been spot-on. That's the mark of a good
friend!

Speaking of creepy, I see the wife-beater still doesn't get the hint,
nor the barking puppy.

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2013, 7:51:25 PM4/8/13
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:07:25 -0400, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:

>On 4/6/2013 5:15 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 22:59:12 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
>> <jgkeegan@gmaîl.com> wrote:

>>> LOL! Did you go to Connecticut or the Netherlands for the nuptials,
>>> fruity-boi?
>>
>> Which nuptials were those? Oh my marraige to my wife?
>>
>> I married here here in Taft, California, after living with her for 10
>> yrs. Our son came to the wedding on his bicycle.
>>
>> <VBG>
>>
>> Gunner
>>

>I think you broke his heart.

Ayup. I had to block his emails. The tender and demanding emails were
starting to piss me off. The begging was worse.

Gunner

Tom Gardner

Apr 8, 2013, 7:54:34 PM4/8/13
Let the flushed boys run a D&B. If they can put it on their EBT card!

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2013, 7:59:47 PM4/8/13
On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:14:11 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
<range...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://c498390.r90.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/092911_solyndra.jpg

Toms still very much in business.

<VBG>

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2013, 8:00:32 PM4/8/13
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:59:27 -0400, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:

>On 4/3/2013 1:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:28:07 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
>> <jgkeegan@gmaîl.com> wrote:

>>> No one wants to be near anything that has been near your asshole.
>>> Thinking people wouldn't even sit on a toilet seat you've used.
>>
>> So how would you know? Done a big poll among my playmates?
>>
>> Laugh laugh laugh!
>>
>> You dont do insults very well Comrade.
>>
>> Gunner
>>

>Send him a turd.

Another one? He lives in his mommas basement surrounded by his turds

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2013, 9:23:21 PM4/8/13
I rather like Tom, so I help where I can.

>Speaking of creepy, I see the wife-beater still doesn't get the hint,
>nor the barking puppy.

Im still waiting for those pesky cites from Eddy and Co about proof of
my lying.

Still waiting..and waiting..and waiting. Still..
Waiting.

Its been humm 14 yrs since I joined this happy group..and Im still
waiting....

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2013, 9:25:09 PM4/8/13
<VBG>

Gunner, still waiting to "be caught"

<VBG>

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2013, 9:29:35 PM4/8/13
Nope..never been to the moon, nor on any UFOs.
Nor have I claimed to have done so.

I was however..boffing the 18yr old. Did it for years. Till Dad came
home from one of their gettogethers to get something.... and caught
us. He never said a world...never acknowledged it...but I no longer
needed a baby sitter after that event.

I guess he figured I was big enough. Shrug

I still have very fond thoughts of her.

Gunner

jon_banquer

Apr 8, 2013, 9:33:24 PM4/8/13
> >his neighborhood ran out of munitions.  :)http://goo.gl/maps/67eQD
>
> >As for Bonker's projection about Tom looking for respect he can't get
> >in real life, holy pegged irony meter, Batman.
>
> Come on over baby, 'whole lotta projection goin' on...
>
> --
> Ed Huntress

"He said his would, and he also said he'd send me a sampler of
other brushes.

I wound up buying my cup brush from Sears. <g>"

Let me guess: Tom Gardner probably never sent you a sampler so you had
no choice but to buy some piece of shit brush from Sears.

jon_banquer

Apr 8, 2013, 9:35:21 PM4/8/13
On Apr 8, 4:37 pm, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:
> On 4/8/2013 12:05 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

You'd suck Mark Wieber's dick if he told you to. Actually you already
do.

Where the fuck is EA who could phrase this a lot better than I can?
New Haas gantry mill must be keeping him busy.

whoyakidding's ghost

Apr 8, 2013, 9:43:41 PM4/8/13
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:23:21 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
LOL

Mark R. Wieber (a.k.a. Gunner) Cliff Notes Version 5

(version 5 adds claim about arresting 2500+ drug dealers)

Below is a collection of links and quotes describing infamous Usenet
troll and death warrant issuer Mark. R. Wieber, a.ka. Gunner or Gunner
Asch.

Wieber has been posting to Usenet since the mid '90s, frequently
thousands of times per month. His habit is to write tall tales to top
anyone he's debating. If his opponent dares dispute any of the tales
then Wieber follows up with ever more elaboration and exaggeration. He
frequently promises to put his critics on "the list" so that they will
be "hung from lamp posts" during "the great cull" which is perennially
just over the horizon. This tactic is usually accompanied by multiple
detailed descriptions of gory deaths.

Typical thread example http://tinyurl.com/amh8gjn
-------------------------------

Photos of Wieber

He sometimes posts a photo of himself in one of his clown costumes.
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Gunner#5230962305767101506
Presumably he imagines it will scare readers into believing he might
shoot them from miles away.

The reality is that he's a Usenet Walter Mitty whose main talent is
slowly culling himself by way of copious infusions of nicotine and
Mountain Dew. He'd have died years ago if not for multiple rescues by
the social welfare system he despises.
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Bypass#5297722097241260450
--------------------------------

Plugged arteries, heavy smoking, Mountain Dew and one handed pullups.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/1f36c4ad63bee0ac
---------------------------------

Wieber likes to pretend that he lives on ranch acreage, prepared to
survive the apocalypses he constantly warns everyone to fear. He has
variously described the grounds as

"3/4 of an acre"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/cab03648c38ec69b

"Several acres"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/3d5d25863209cdc3

In reality it's a city lot with a shabby mobile home and tons of
clutter.
http://goo.gl/maps/TEXoU Google street view
http://tinyurl.com/yjxbmjq County property record, typically showing
his struggle to make $100 payments. (If the link doesn't work, search
for 326 Olive, Taft)

The Wieber Inc. company conference table.
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Newpups#5530249378031142674

The corporate pool in the shop basement.
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/SepticTank#5537059140372426290
--------------------------

Wieber claims to be very skilled at many trades. He also insists he's
a hard worker despite the obvious contradiction with all the posting.

The evidence is 30 years of liens and judgments.
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3

So many skills, but admits needing to save up for a bus ticket.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/df63f7a68bc55459
-------------------------------

Sexual Prowess

One of Wieber's many descriptions of sexual conquest and expertise,
this time dating a black Victoria's Secret model.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/76b0aba944fe26da

"I was banging my babysitter when I was 11"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/d26fc90c007efee2

His charming description of one of his secret techniques.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/92cccf38b22d36fb

Listen up ladies: if you find teeth a turn-off then Weiber's your man.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/488c6a00c55ffdcf
---------------------------------

Wieber's chronicle of the years 1976-2000. Unrequited love, wife and
kid from hell, trash and bills sneaking up for years, etc. In his own
words "disgusting."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/94ecb1feee7c3603
-------------------------------

Wieber's detailed description of his Friends List, a personal army of
"computer wienies," ready to track down his online enemies so that his
other friends can execute the offenders, yada yada.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/51ccf1d67151a862

One of the above mentioned friends, and Wieber's most loyal sycophant
and defender for many years, the fearsome Tom Gardner. (the walrus
shaped one)
http://www.neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG
------------------------------------

One version of his story of serving in Vietnam despite the fact that
he was too young to have enlisted.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/503604f47159259d

One of his explanations for why he can't produce his service
documentation.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/a41c6783dbf70507
---------------------------------------

Additional accomplishments as a juvenile

I met Janis that weekend. (March '68)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/9466cc49e1e9e99d

"Which is why I got to march with Dr King in Detroit in June of
1963..at the age of almost..10."
http://groups.google.com/group/or.politics/msg/ff92a4b3bf6990c4

Name an occupation and Wieber will claim to have substantial
experience. The trouble is that after so many hundreds of thousands of
posts he can't possibly keep track of who he's one-upped, including
himself.

The amazing Deputy Pinocchio story

"I dabbled as a reserve Deputy for a couple years"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/50864f4b5ffce244

"a reserve Deputy at night (two years)"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/daf6b3de8807600c

"Worked for 5 yrs as a reserve Sheriff's Deputy"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/cab03648c38ec69b

"I was a Deputy for several years in the 70s"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/0f875239e83efa41

"8 yrs on the street as a cop"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/898e16741f642645

"And Ive known drug dealers for 30 yrs. Most of
them are dead or in prison. Ive arrested some 2500 or more of them
over the years."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/5587a26b9180b99b
---------------------------------------

Wieber NEVER stops working (lying)

"In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of
hummm...6 days."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/d9eb24039fa0acfd

"Ive only been unemployed for about 3 months"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/5289d0323c4125cf

All that working, paychecks not so much.

"So I went dumpster diving. And I sat in a house with no gas or
electricity and ate my dumpster food, and shared it with my dogs and
cats. We all were happy to have food. For two weeks."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/a2ddd7a2af9e6173

Do not cross Wieber, he has an army of lawyers ready to issue a
"summins."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/deaf898d9a066749
(2006)
"My lawyer will be in contact with you shortly"

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/493fb369d84be771
(2007)
"Im sure your provider is going to be real happy to get a phone call
from me, my lawyer, and a couple other folks whom carry a bit of
weight"

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/f1f0383a30932b60
(2010)
"My lawyer hates reading between the lines"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.survival/msg/fb3cf3b61873c5fc
(2010)
"Im a big fan of turning them over to the cops along with a signed
statement (having my Lawyer draw it up and deliver it)"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/f5b8947d02c618fa
(2011)
"My lawyer will be sending you a summins in the next few weeks or so"
-----------------------------------

The stupendous Wieber tops world records!

264 mph motorcycle
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.guns/msg/504734f74873c17f

42 knot Hobie Cat
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/0042848ac1416cbe

2 foot centipede
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/e32c62114ea73910

Drives 10 million miles
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/ce00195d4af80a15

Only 1 million on "scooters" though.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/7dc2a66a8a53c2d6
-------------------------------------

Self professed animal lover.

Except for beating one dog.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/551e94166afc0da2

And hanging another from a choker chain. A redneck classic.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/5e8ae7330e8be437
--------------------

Wieber's funniest lies.

"I never lie"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/0264cc658d2e57fb

"I never lie"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/9ef5f530780d8194
---------------------

And in case you couldn't guess, here are a couple of his IQ stories.

"mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/60beacdc8a0bd420

"165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/b8b3afb9ad1fd63f
-----------------------

Finally, for music lovers, the Wieber theme song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waQOS3hKIa8

Talking Hard Work
Words and Music by Woody Guthrie

While we're on the subject of hard work
I just wanted to say that I always was a man to work.

I was born working and I worked my way up by hard work.
I ain't never go nowhere yet but I got there by hard work:
Work of the hardest kind.
I been down and I been out
And I've been busted, disgusted and couldn't be trusted.
I worked my way up and I worked my way down.

I've been drunk and I've been sober. I've had hard times and I got
hijacked
And been robbed for cash and robbed for credit.
Worked my way into jail and outta jail
And I woke up alotta mornings and I didn't even know where I was at.

But the hardest work I ever done is when I was trying to get myself
a worried woman to ease my worried mind.
Now I'm gonna tell you just about how much hard work I had to do to
get this here
women that I'm a-tellin you about.

I shook hands with 97 of her kinfolks and her blood relatives and I
done the same with 86 people that was just her friends and her
neighbors.
Kissed 73 babies and put dry pants on 34 of em' as well as others
And done the same thing several times - as well as a lot of other
things
just about like this.

I held 125 head of wild horses, put saddles and bridles on more that
that,
harnessed some of the craziest, wildest teams in the whole country.
I rode 14 loco broncos to a dead standstill and let 42 hound dogs lick
me all over.
Seven times I was bit by hungry dogs and I was chewed all to pieces by
water moccasins and rattlesnakes on two separate river bottoms.
I chopped and I carried 314 armloads of stove wood, 100 buckets of
coal,
and I carried a gallon of kerosene 18 miles over the mountains, got
lost,
lost a pair of shoes in a mud hole.
And I chopped and I weeded 48 rows of short cotton, 13 acres of bad
corn
and cut sticker weeds out of 11 back yards.
All on accounta' cause I wanted to show her that I was a man a I liked
to work.

I cleaned out 9 barnloads and cranked 31 automobiles, all makes and
models.
Pulled 3 cars out of mud holes and 4 out of snowdrifts.
I dug 5 cisterns of water for some of her friends and neighbors
and run all kinds of errands.

I played the fiddle for 9 churches meetings and I joined 11 separate
denominations.
I signed up and joined up for 7 of the best trade unions I could find
And paid my dues about 6 weeks ahead of time.

Waded 40 miles of swamps, 60 big rivers,
Walked across 2 mountain ranges and crossed three deserts.
I got the fever and I got sunstroke and I got malaria and I got the
flu
and I got moonstruck and skeeter bit, the poison ivy and the 7 year
itch
and the blind staggers.

I was given up for lost and dead about 2 dozen times.
Struck by lightning, struck by Congress, struck by friends and
kinfolks
as well as by three cars on the highways and a lotta times in peoples
hen-houses.
I been hit and run down and run over and walked on and knocked around
And I'm just settin' here now trying to study up what else I can do to
show
that woman that I still ain't afraid of hard work.

Ed Huntress

Apr 8, 2013, 9:59:25 PM4/8/13
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:23:21 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Gunner, you don't get it. Nobody has to show you a "cite." Everyone in
his right mind knows you didn't set those world speed records, or that
you arrested 2,500 drug dealers, or that you drove 10 million miles,
or any of the rest of that crap.

So just give it up and move on.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Apr 8, 2013, 10:02:54 PM4/8/13
Oh, no. He sent me the sampler. Many interesting brushes. There just
was no cup brush in it, and that's what I needed and called about.
d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Apr 8, 2013, 10:24:15 PM4/8/13
So what happened when you complained that you didn't get a cup brush
which is really what you were looking for?

Let me guess:

Tom Gardner took a hissy fit and claimed you wanted something for
nothing, etc. etc? That's pretty much what happened with me when I
tried to *buy* some of his brushes and couldn't find them in the San
Diego area. I asked for a distributor to talk with and Gardner refused
to tell me one that I could talk with. Then Gardner told me it was
confidential information. He's a nut job and he's got no idea how to
run a business. I don't believe he has a Ohio Brush distributor in the
San Diego area. I doubt he even has one in the Los Angeles area.

jon_banquer

Apr 8, 2013, 10:27:53 PM4/8/13
On Apr 8, 6:59 pm, Ed Huntress <huntre...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:23:21 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com>
Well said. Straight to the point. Someone either gets it or they
don't. I get it. Those that are Mark Wieber cult followers and brain
dead idiots never will get it so why go on and on with facts that
aren't needed.

Ed Huntress

Apr 8, 2013, 10:40:46 PM4/8/13
I did not complain. I didn't say anything about it. He didn't owe me
a cup brush.

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Apr 8, 2013, 10:46:39 PM4/8/13
On Apr 8, 7:40 pm, Ed Huntress <huntre...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 19:24:15 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

You asked for a cup brush and didn't get a cup bush but got every
other bush under the sun?

I can only imagine what would have happened if you had the "nerve" to
complain that you didn't get the cup brush you told him you were
looking for. Gardner's mind is probably gone from what I think is the
stress of running a failing business.

Ed Huntress

Apr 8, 2013, 11:19:03 PM4/8/13
I didn't ask for a cup brush. I asked what I should buy.

jon_banquer

Apr 8, 2013, 11:26:08 PM4/8/13
On Apr 8, 8:19 pm, Ed Huntress <huntre...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 19:46:39 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

You got bad brush advice or you failed to tell him what you needed?

George Plimpton

Apr 8, 2013, 11:49:11 PM4/8/13
You're a fucking idiot - truly a complete douche. You suck. You also
blow. You suck and you blow.

George Plimpton

Apr 8, 2013, 11:56:30 PM4/8/13
Bullshit. 264mph motorcycle ride. Dumpster diving. 2500 arrests.
75th rangers. Fucking the babysitter. All bullshit - all of it.
Everyone knows it's bullshit, including Gardner.

Ed Huntress

Apr 9, 2013, 12:02:26 AM4/9/13
Neither one, Jon. The brushes came; I waited a few days to see if a
cup brush would come; it didn't, and I needed to get to work, so I
went to Sears and bought one.

Again, Tom didn't owe me a brush. And I don't think he gave me bad
advice.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Apr 9, 2013, 12:04:28 AM4/9/13
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 20:56:30 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
wrote:
I hope Whoyakidding outlives him. Who else could write his obituary?

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Apr 9, 2013, 12:20:30 AM4/9/13
On Apr 8, 9:02 pm, Ed Huntress <huntre...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 20:26:08 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

How is the quality of his brushes compared to other brushes? Anything
special?

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 9, 2013, 12:56:10 AM4/9/13
On Apr 8, 6:37 pm, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:
> On 4/8/2013 12:05 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

> what ANY libtard has to say.- Hide quoted text -

So why can't you find a job for Gummer?

Don't you trust him Tommy?

Laugh..laugh...laugh...

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 9, 2013, 12:58:17 AM4/9/13
> nor the barking puppy.- Hide quoted text -

But yet you never gave Gummer a job...and the guy can't even pay his
taxes.

It would seem that both of you are cut of the same cheap cloth...

Are you both poster boys for the GOP?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 9, 2013, 12:59:40 AM4/9/13
On Apr 8, 6:51 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:07:25 -0400, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:
> >On 4/6/2013 5:15 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

> Gunner- Hide quoted text -

Son like father...both parasites on society.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 9, 2013, 1:01:05 AM4/9/13
> Gunner- Hide quoted text -

So how come Tommy hasn't given you a job in his BIG company?

Can't keep up with illegals working off the book?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 9, 2013, 1:05:25 AM4/9/13
On Apr 8, 8:43 pm, whoyakidding's ghost <whoyakidd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> [...]
>
> "a reserve Deputy at night (two years)"http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/daf6b3de8807600c
>
> "Worked for 5 yrs as a reserve Sheriff's Deputy"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/cab03648c3...
>
> "I was a Deputy for several years in the 70s"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/0f875239e8...
>
> "8 yrs on the street as a cop"http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/898e16741f642645
>
> "And Ive known drug dealers for 30 yrs. Most of
> them are dead or in prison. Ive arrested some 2500 or more of them
> over the years."http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/5587a26b9180b99b
> ---------------------------------------
>
> Wieber NEVER stops working (lying)
>
> "In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of

I think your Gummer FAQ needs a section on his poor suffering
creditors....I am sure they would like to talk to each other.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 9, 2013, 1:06:43 AM4/9/13
> stress of running a failing business.- Hide quoted text -

More like the later stages of alcoholism.

TMT

Jonathan Banquer

Apr 9, 2013, 1:22:34 AM4/9/13
I wouldn't doubt it.

Ed Huntress

Apr 9, 2013, 5:51:07 AM4/9/13
I don't know. I didn't use any of them. I just sent them back.

--
Ed Huntress

Tom Gardner

Apr 9, 2013, 10:38:10 AM4/9/13