It might not win him the election, but...Romney won the debate

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 3:05:45 AM10/4/12
"Romney Won First Debate, 67 Percent of Voters Tell CNN"

By Michael Shepard and Kristin Jensen on October 03, 2012

Republican Mitt Romney won tonight’s first presidential debate with
President Barack Obama, according to a CNN/ORC International poll of
registered voters who watched the nationally televised event.

Sixty-seven percent of those surveyed said Romney fared better, compared
with 25 percent for Obama, according to results aired on CNN after the
match concluded. Forty-six percent said they found Romney more likeable,
compared with 45 percent for Obama, CNN reported.

The CNN poll interviewed 430 Americans by telephone after the debate and
has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.5 percentage points.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-03/romney-won-first-debate-67-percent-of-voters-tell-cnn

Obama looks like an untested state senator from Illinois.

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 7:34:38 AM10/4/12

George Plimpton wrote:

> "Romney Won First Debate, 67 Percent of Voters Tell CNN"

Presidential elections are phonier than Pro Wrestling.
Had Romney been ahead in the polls Obama would have
wiped the floor with his ass.

Most of the dumb wrestling fans at least have
an inkling that the show is staged.

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 10:30:38 AM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 4:34 AM, jim wrote:

> George Plimpton wrote:
>>
>> "Romney Won First Debate, 67 Percent of Voters Tell CNN"
>

> Presidential elections are phonier than Pro Wrestling.
> Had Romney been ahead in the polls Obama would have
> wiped the floor with his ass.

You're an idiot.

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 11:29:27 AM10/4/12
Pro wrestling fans are so sensitive

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 11:43:48 AM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 8:29 AM, jim wrote:

> George Plimpton wrote:

>>> Presidential elections are phonier than Pro Wrestling.
>>> Had Romney been ahead in the polls Obama would have
>>> wiped the floor with his ass.
>>
>> You're an idiot.
>
> Pro wrestling fans are so sensitive

I knew you wouldn't be able to maintain your phony veneer of dry,
academic detachment. "Obama would have wiped the floor with his ass" -
not very academic sounding, jimmie.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 11:46:19 AM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 5:34 AM, jim wrote:

> George Plimpton wrote:
>>
>> "Romney Won First Debate, 67 Percent of Voters Tell CNN"
>

> Presidential elections are phonier than Pro Wrestling.

Really?

> Had Romney been ahead in the polls Obama would have
> wiped the floor with his ass.

You mean he would have avoided being a scowler monkey with no facts or
plans?

> Most of the dumb wrestling fans at least have
> an inkling that the show is staged.

Most of you Libs have a real surly attitude toward democracy.

Sad.

Go lick your wounds, shitbag, you disgust me.

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 11:53:38 AM10/4/12
jimmie is way out farther on the left-wing lunatic fringe to be a "mere
liberal."

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 11:53:58 AM10/4/12
I like how Libs become cynics on democracy the minute their guy loses a
debate.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 11:58:53 AM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 9:29 AM, jim wrote:

> George Plimpton wrote:

>>> Presidential elections are phonier than Pro Wrestling.
>>> Had Romney been ahead in the polls Obama would have
>>> wiped the floor with his ass.
>>
>> You're an idiot.
>
> Pro wrestling fans are so sensitive

Haters of democracy are so pathetic.

Thanks for showing us ALL who and what you are.

Not that there was any doubt going in, mind you...

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 11:59:20 AM10/4/12
You knew he was going to peel like a bad sunburn, lol!

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 12:12:26 PM10/4/12

no hope or change wrote:

> On 10/4/2012 9:29 AM, jim wrote:
> >

> > George Plimpton wrote:

> >> You're an idiot.
> >
> > Pro wrestling fans are so sensitive
>
> Haters of democracy are so pathetic.

You call a sham like pro wrestling a democracy?

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 12:13:18 PM10/4/12

George Plimpton wrote:

> >> You're an idiot.
> >
> > Pro wrestling fans are so sensitive
>
> I knew you wouldn't be able to maintain your phony veneer of dry,
> academic detachment. "Obama would have wiped the floor with his ass" -
> not very academic sounding, jimmie.

That is because it sounds like pro wrestling

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 12:46:33 PM10/4/12
He calls you a hater of democracy. You are.

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 12:47:42 PM10/4/12
Your façade is shattered, jimmie. We know you're just an angry
extremist partisan. Of course, I knew that all along - could see right
through the façade.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 1:00:40 PM10/4/12
You dare to compare pro wrestling to the American democracy?

You are exterminable treasonous vermin!

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 1:01:33 PM10/4/12
It's really confirmational to see you spill your hateful bilge after the
first debate loss for Obama, enjoy.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 1:23:50 PM10/4/12
Roger that.

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 1:23:56 PM10/4/12

George Plimpton wrote:

> >> I knew you wouldn't be able to maintain your phony veneer of dry,
> >> academic detachment. "Obama would have wiped the floor with his ass" -
> >> not very academic sounding, jimmie.
> >
> > That is because it sounds like pro wrestling
>
> Your façade is shattered, jimmie. We know you're just an angry
> extremist partisan.

Sounds like you really are a die hard
pro wrestling fan.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 1:26:16 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 10:13 AM, jim wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/02/doctor-seeking-illinois-senate-seat-offers-brutal-diagnosis-obamacare-in-viral/

�We are going to be gifted with a health care plan that we are forced to
purchase, and fined if we don�t,� Bellar continues, �signed by a
president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who
didn't pay his taxes, by a government which has already bankrupted
Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general
who is obese, and financed by a country that�s broke.�

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 1:27:20 PM10/4/12

no hope or change wrote:

"hateful bilge"? I suppose you actually think
pro wrestling is real.

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 1:28:11 PM10/4/12
I guess I struck a nerve.

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 1:39:42 PM10/4/12
Never seen it.

Sounds like - no, it's *confirmed* - you are an angry far-left lunatic
fringe extremist.

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 1:40:31 PM10/4/12
He probably doesn't watch it, either.

That was a really lame analogy, jimmie. You're the expert in lame
analogies.

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 1:41:26 PM10/4/12
No. But I'm sure you'll remain deluded that you did.

All you did was tear down the façade, jimmie.

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 1:48:28 PM10/4/12

George Plimpton wrote:

> On 10/4/2012 10:23 AM, jim wrote:
> >

> > George Plimpton wrote:

> >> Your façade is shattered, jimmie. We know you're just an angry
> >> extremist partisan.
> >
> > Sounds like you really are a die hard
> > pro wrestling fan.
>
> Never seen it.

Oh OK, we'll just keep it your little secret.

> Sounds like - no, it's *confirmed* - you are an angry far-left lunatic
> fringe extremist.

Have there been others who have tried to expose
your passion for pro wrestling?

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 2:11:07 PM10/4/12
I don't bother with "pro wrestling", it's of no interest to me.

Our nations future however is, hth.

You consummate ass.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 2:11:24 PM10/4/12
I guess you did, you scumsucking traitor.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 2:12:43 PM10/4/12
Oh he hit a nerve all right, traitors always will.

But it's his rhetoric that jerked his persona out for all to see.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 2:13:28 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 11:48 AM, jim wrote:

> George Plimpton wrote:

>>> Sounds like you really are a die hard
>>> pro wrestling fan.
>>
>> Never seen it.
>
> Oh OK, we'll just keep it your little secret.

Not a secret any more is your hatred for America.

>> Sounds like - no, it's *confirmed* - you are an angry far-left lunatic
>> fringe extremist.
>
> Have there been others who have tried to expose
> your passion for pro wrestling?

Have you always been so quick to expose your treason for all to see?

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 2:26:48 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 10:48 AM, jim wrote:

> George Plimpton wrote:

>>> Sounds like you really are a die hard
>>> pro wrestling fan.
>>
>> Never seen it.
>
> Oh OK, we'll just keep it your little secret.

Keep trying, jimmie. You've done nothing but swing and miss so far.

>> Sounds like - no, it's *confirmed* - you are an angry far-left lunatic
>> fringe extremist.
>
> Have there been others who have tried to expose
> your passion for pro wrestling?

Your confirmed status as a fake "scholar" really bugs you, doesn't it,
jimmie?

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 2:51:49 PM10/4/12

George Plimpton wrote:

> On 10/4/2012 10:28 AM, jim wrote:
> >

> > no hope or change wrote:

> >> You dare to compare pro wrestling to the American democracy?
> >
> > I guess I struck a nerve.
>
> No. But I'm sure you'll remain deluded that you did.
>
> All you did was tear down the façade, jimmie.

Somebody should tear down the facade...

Presidential elections are all about facade.
If Romney pulls way ahead in the polls, then in
the next debate he will be the one stammering and
looking at his shoes all evening. The whole thing
is choreographed to keep moron pro wrestling
fans mesmerized and coming back for more.

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 2:54:16 PM10/4/12
You should take a look at pro wrestling. You
might learn something about how US presidential
politics works. But more likely you'll just become
a fan of some dumb wrestler...

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 2:56:29 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 11:51 AM, jim wrote:

> George Plimpton wrote:

>>> I guess I struck a nerve.
>>
>> No. But I'm sure you'll remain deluded that you did.
>>
>> All you did was tear down the façade, jimmie.
>
> Somebody should tear down the facade...

*YOUR* façade, jimmie, you ham hock - your façade of being a calm,
detached academic type blabbering about economics and politics as if you
actually know anything about them, when in fact all you're doing is
trying to advance an extremist left-wing agenda.

> Presidential elections are all about facade.

You're not knowledgeable, jimmie.

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 3:01:33 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 11:54 AM, jim wrote:

> no hope or change wrote:

>>> "hateful bilge"? I suppose you actually think
>>> pro wrestling is real.
>>
>> I don't bother with "pro wrestling", it's of no interest to me.
>>
>> Our nations future however is, hth.
>
> You should take a look at pro wrestling.

You can enjoy it all you like without having others tune in with you.

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 3:06:48 PM10/4/12
You think I should become a wrestling fan.

> > Presidential elections are all about facade.
>
> You're not knowledgeable, jimmie.

Oh right you have to be "knowledgeable" to
see the facade.

When you gonna catch on that pro wrestling is a
sham?

Baxter

Oct 4, 2012, 3:13:39 PM10/4/12
-
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

"jim" <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m...@mwt.net> wrote in message

> You should take a look at pro wrestling. You
> might learn something about how US presidential
> politics works. But more likely you'll just become
> a fan of some dumb wrestler...

As far as that goes, do note that Linda McMahon is running for the Senate
(or trying to buy it).

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 3:24:22 PM10/4/12
I think your façade as a calm, detached analyst is blown to shit, jimmie.

>>> Presidential elections are all about facade.
>>
>> You're not knowledgeable, jimmie.
>
> Oh right you have to be "knowledgeable" to
> see the facade.

No, although I *am* knowledgeable, I didn't need to be in order to see
that you had only a façade, jimmie.

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 4:07:56 PM10/4/12
Obama is spending $1 billion to try to buy the presidency.

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 4:32:27 PM10/4/12

George Plimpton wrote:

> >> *YOUR* façade, jimmie, you ham hock - your façade of being a calm,
> >> detached academic type blabbering about economics and politics as if you
> >> actually know anything about them, when in fact all you're doing is
> >> trying to advance an extremist left-wing agenda.
> >
> > You think I should become a wrestling fan.
>
> I think your façade as a calm, detached analyst is blown to shit, jimmie.

If it is real important to you to think that - go ahead.

You might also give some thought to the facade of the
two phony opponents in last night's staged wrestling bout.

Gunner

Oct 4, 2012, 4:52:13 PM10/4/12
On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 12:28:11 -0500, jim <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m...@mwt.net>
Or stepped on your dick.

The jury is still out on that one.

Gunner

--
You just opened the window for a glimpse at the liberal mindset. You
people think, for some unknown reason, that since you are infinitely

Gunner

Oct 4, 2012, 4:53:19 PM10/4/12
On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:51:49 -0500, jim <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m...@mwt.net>
Id have to disagree. But then..Ive been watching such debates since
the mid 1950s

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 4:56:40 PM10/4/12

Gunner wrote:

> >Presidential elections are all about facade.
> >If Romney pulls way ahead in the polls, then in
> >the next debate he will be the one stammering and
> >looking at his shoes all evening. The whole thing
> >is choreographed to keep moron pro wrestling
> >fans mesmerized and coming back for more.
>
> Id have to disagree. But then..Ive been watching such debates since
> the mid 1950s

How long have you been a pro wrestling fan?

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 5:14:54 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 1:32 PM, jim wrote:

>>> You think I should become a wrestling fan.
>>
>> I think your façade as a calm, detached analyst is blown to shit, jimmie.
>>

> If it is real important to you to think that - go ahead.

It's a fact that your façade as a calm, detached analyst is blown to
shit, jimmie.

> You might also give some thought to the facade of the
> two phony opponents in last night's staged wrestling bout.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You just gave yourself away as a far-left
extremist *SOME MORE*, jimmie! Too funny.

Homer Stille Cummings

Oct 4, 2012, 5:18:52 PM10/4/12
You were born in November 1953, gummer. You were not watching any
political debates in the mid 1950s. You weren't even watching them in
the mid 1960s.

travesty of the game [7.08(i)]

Oct 4, 2012, 5:29:18 PM10/4/12

Too_Many_Tools

Oct 4, 2012, 5:41:34 PM10/4/12
On Oct 4, 2:06 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> "Romney Won First Debate, 67 Percent of Voters Tell CNN"
>
> By Michael Shepard and Kristin Jensen on October 03, 2012
>
> Forty-six percent said they found Romney more likeable,
> compared with 45 percent for Obama, CNN reported.
>
> The CNN poll interviewed 430 Americans by telephone after the debate and
> has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.5 percentage points.

Thanks for providing the rope to hang yourself.

One percentage point difference with a +/- 4.5 point margin of error.

Romney won nothing...but the contempt of America.

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Oct 4, 2012, 5:43:19 PM10/4/12
On Oct 4, 2:06 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> "Romney Won First Debate, 67 Percent of Voters Tell CNN"
>
> By Michael Shepard and Kristin Jensen on October 03, 2012
>
> Republican Mitt Romney won tonight’s first presidential debate with
> President Barack Obama, according to a CNN/ORC International poll of
> registered voters who watched the nationally televised event.
>
> Sixty-seven percent of those surveyed said Romney fared better, compared
> with 25 percent for Obama, according to results aired on CNN after the
> match concluded. Forty-six percent said they found Romney more likeable,
> compared with 45 percent for Obama, CNN reported.
>
> The CNN poll interviewed 430 Americans by telephone after the debate and
> has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.5 percentage points.
>
> http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-03/romney-won-first-debate-6...
>
> Obama looks like an untested state senator from Illinois.

Does your little woman do liberals 67% of the time?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Oct 4, 2012, 5:45:07 PM10/4/12
On Oct 4, 10:29 am, jim <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m...@mwt.net> wrote:
> George Plimpton wrote:

> > > Presidential elections are phonier than Pro Wrestling.
> > > Had Romney been ahead in the polls Obama would have
> > > wiped the floor with his ass.
>
> > You're an idiot.
>
> Pro wrestling fans are so sensitive

LOL...it comes from having that enormous amount of metal in the belt
hanging over your junk..ready to sever it at any time.

TMT

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 5:46:12 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 2:41 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
> On Oct 4, 2:06 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> "Romney Won First Debate, 67 Percent of Voters Tell CNN"
>>
>> By Michael Shepard and Kristin Jensen on October 03, 2012
>>
>> Forty-six percent said they found Romney more likeable,
>> compared with 45 percent for Obama, CNN reported.
>>
>> The CNN poll interviewed 430 Americans by telephone after the debate and
>> has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.5 percentage points.
>>

> Thanks for providing the rope to hang yourself.
>
> One percentage point difference with a +/- 4.5 point margin of error.

You don't understand statistical sampling.

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 5:47:17 PM10/4/12
My wife said that Romney very effectively refuted Obama's claim that it
is the job of government to take care of people.

Too_Many_Tools

Oct 4, 2012, 5:50:28 PM10/4/12
On Oct 4, 3:53 pm, Gunner <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:51:49 -0500, jim <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m...@mwt.net>
> wrote:
>

> >George Plimpton wrote:

> >> No.  But I'm sure you'll remain deluded that you did.
>
> >> All you did was tear down the fa ade, jimmie.
>
> >Somebody should tear down the facade...
>
> >Presidential elections are all about facade.
> >If Romney pulls way ahead in the polls, then in
> >the next debate he will be the one stammering and
> >looking at his shoes all evening. The whole thing
> >is choreographed to keep moron pro wrestling
> >fans  mesmerized and coming back for more.
>
> Id have to disagree.  But then..Ive been watching such debates since
> the mid 1950s
>
> Gunner
>
> --
> You just opened the window for a glimpse at the liberal mindset. You
> people think, for some unknown reason, that since you are infinitely
> more "intelligient" than the "average" citizen then it's not only your
> God given right, but a responsibilty to tell everyone else how they
> should live, spend their money, what to eat, what to drive, how much
> to eat and drink and what to set your thermostat to. Of course, those
> same rules don't apply to you because you, being a highly educated
> individual with a degree in the "arts", don't have to abide by those
> same rules. Thank GOD you are in the minority.
>             "Robert Westergrom"- Hide quoted text -

So says Mark "Liar of the Day" Wieber....who is 58 years old.

Must be that home school math that they teach you conservatives.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Oct 4, 2012, 5:53:34 PM10/4/12
On Oct 4, 4:46 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 10/4/2012 2:41 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
>
> > On Oct 4, 2:06 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> >> "Romney Won First Debate, 67 Percent of Voters Tell CNN"
>
> >> By Michael Shepard and Kristin Jensen on October 03, 2012
>
> >> Forty-six percent said they found Romney more likeable,
> >> compared with 45 percent for Obama, CNN repor
>
> >> The CNN poll interviewed 430 Americans by telephone after the debate and
> >> has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.5 percentage points.
>
> > Thanks for providing the rope to hang yourself.
>
> > One percentage point difference with a +/- 4.5 point margin of error.
>
> You don't understand statistical sampling.

You do not understand "little women".

TMT

Julaine Schexnayder

Oct 4, 2012, 5:58:39 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 1:53 PM, Gunner wrote:
No, you haven't.

https://www.facebook.com/GunnerAsch/info

You were born November 11, 1953. You weren't watching any debates in
the mid 1950s. You weren't even watching them in the mid 1960s. In the
fall of 1960, you were not quite seven years old. You didn't watch the
Kennedy-Nixon debates.

Gunner

Oct 4, 2012, 6:15:36 PM10/4/12
On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 15:56:40 -0500, jim <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m...@mwt.net>
wrote:

Never watch it. Its a waste of my time.

But Jim..your opinion is indeed noted.

Gunner

Oct 4, 2012, 6:17:44 PM10/4/12
Odd..were you my diaper? Ill bet you were. You make a great diaper.
Even when you post as Homo.

Nym change: 3 minutes 45 seconds

I think that's one of your records to date

<plink>

jim

Oct 4, 2012, 6:23:21 PM10/4/12

George Plimpton wrote:

> > You might also give some thought to the facade of the
> > two phony opponents in last night's staged wrestling bout.
>
> Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You just gave yourself away as a far-left
> extremist *SOME MORE*, jimmie! Too funny.

Gullible fans get the government they deserve.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 6:41:18 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 12:51 PM, jim wrote:

> George Plimpton wrote:

>>> I guess I struck a nerve.
>>
>> No. But I'm sure you'll remain deluded that you did.
>>
>> All you did was tear down the fa�ade, jimmie.
>
> Somebody should tear down the facade...

Oh yesh, most definitely!

> Presidential elections are all about facade.

Oh my, you don't say!

> If Romney pulls way ahead in the polls, then in
> the next debate he will be the one stammering and
> looking at his shoes all evening.

Nope.

But you can hope for that, dippy.

> The whole thing
> is choreographed to keep moron pro wrestling
> fans mesmerized and coming back for more.

That only farted out of your blowhole after the Scowler in Chief pulled
a "nixon" in his teleprompter-free debate last night.

Sour grapes.

Go make some balsamic vinegar, dippy.

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 6:43:03 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 12:54 PM, jim wrote:

> no hope or change wrote:

>>> "hateful bilge"? I suppose you actually think
>>> pro wrestling is real.
>>
>> I don't bother with "pro wrestling", it's of no interest to me.
>>
>> Our nations future however is, hth.
>
> You should take a look at pro wrestling.

Pass, I'm not a child anymore. And George ain't "gorgeous"...

> You might learn something about how US presidential
> politics works.

Penetrating insight, you're a virtual WD40 of lackwit lubricity, dippy...

> But more likely you'll just become
> a fan of some dumb wrestler...

You're the one who seems obsessed with it, rock on child...

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 6:44:35 PM10/4/12
Thank you!

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 6:47:49 PM10/4/12
Remember what I observed about your getting whacked in a debate, then
lacking the common sense to back out of it?

Here we go again...

>>> Presidential elections are all about facade.
>>
>> You're not knowledgeable, jimmie.
>
> Oh right you have to be "knowledgeable" to
> see the facade.

You have to see this and cry a little tear for us all Jimmie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLQMs_VDLw

> When you gonna catch on that pro wrestling is a
> sham?

When you get your 'new cabinet post"...you "pea-picker"?

Nice try on the distraction and deflection subject fizz jimmie, but it's
falling flat on your empty head, lol!

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 6:49:13 PM10/4/12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLQMs_VDLw

Do they " think like you do jimmie"?

Are you "thinking for 'em"?

LOLOL!!!!

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 6:50:26 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 1:13 PM, Baxter wrote:
> Linda McMahon is running for the Senate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvnAE8olUxU

BAXTURD's PETER METER
|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
| 6 | _,-' \//%\
| | _,-' \%/|%
| 3 | / / ) __,-- /%\
| | \__/_,-'%(% ; %)%
| 0 | %\%, %\
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
"I've been around pimps before (as a "slumlord")..."

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 6:54:21 PM10/4/12
It ain't working jimmie, your 'deflect and distract' can NEVER erase the
Scowler in Chief's devastatingly Nixonian debate loss...

enjoy!

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 6:57:03 PM10/4/12

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-04/romney-won-first-debate-67-percent-of-voters-tell-cnn.html

Romney Won First Debate, 67 Percent of Voters Tell CNN

Republican Mitt Romney won tonight�s first presidential debate with

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 6:57:29 PM10/4/12
Do you enjoy disgracing yourself publicly?

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 6:57:49 PM10/4/12
Odd things that come to your "mind"...

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 6:59:23 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 3:50 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
> So says Mark "Liar of the Day" Wieber....who is 58 years old.

How old are you, fuckwit?

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 6:59:49 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 3:53 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
> You do not understand "little women".

You have some odd kinks, but I would have not suspected dwarves were one
of them...

no hope or change

Oct 4, 2012, 7:00:25 PM10/4/12
On 10/4/2012 3:58 PM, Julaine Schexnayder wrote:
> On 10/4/2012 1:53 PM, Gunner wrote:
>> On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:51:49 -0500, jim <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m...@mwt.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Somebody should tear down the facade...
>>>
>>> Presidential elections are all about facade.
>>> If Romney pulls way ahead in the polls, then in
>>> the next debate he will be the one stammering and
>>> looking at his shoes all evening. The whole thing
>>> is choreographed to keep moron pro wrestling
>>> fans mesmerized and coming back for more.
>>
>> Id have to disagree. But then..Ive been watching such debates since
>> the mid 1950s
>
> No, you haven't.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/GunnerAsch/info
>
> You were born November 11, 1953. You weren't watching any debates in the
> mid 1950s. You weren't even watching them in the mid 1960s. In the fall
> of 1960, you were not quite seven years old. You didn't watch the
> Kennedy-Nixon debates.

They're on youtube you know..

james g. keegan jr.

Oct 4, 2012, 7:11:47 PM10/4/12
You simply lied, shitstain. You weren't watching political debates in
the mid 1950s, not even in the mid 1960s.

George Plimpton

Oct 4, 2012, 7:12:26 PM10/4/12
Still giving yourself away, jimmie.

obadia...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2012, 7:22:03 PM10/4/12
On Thursday, October 4, 2012 9:24:03 AM UTC-8, jim wrote:

> > Your façade is shattered, jimmie. We know you're just an angry extremist partisan.

>Sounds like you really are a die hard pro wrestling fan.

And an angry extremist partisan.

Curt

SaPeIsMa

Oct 4, 2012, 9:33:39 PM10/4/12

"Gunner" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 12:28:11 -0500, jim <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m...@mwt.net>
> wrote:
>

>>no hope or change wrote:

>>> You dare to compare pro wrestling to the American democracy?
>>
>>I guess I struck a nerve.
>
> Or stepped on your dick.
>
> The jury is still out on that one.

Highly doubtful that he has anything long enough to step on
EVEN if he contorted himself like an acrobat from Cirque du Soleil.

Gunner

Oct 4, 2012, 9:33:50 PM10/4/12
Actually...I really did.

Mom and Dad were Democrat ward heelers and were rather "up there" in
the Democratic Party. Staff as it were.

Which is why I got to march with Dr King in Detroit in June of
1963..at the age of almost..10.

It was a very interesting time.

Now my parents (and I) became Republicans in the later 1960s and they
became "up there" in the RNC for many years.

Seems as though they became disillusioned with the Democratic Party
with LBJ killing so many American boys in Vietnam. Which is why I
didnt tell them that I joined the Army and volunteered for Vietnam.
Both tours. At the real age of 17, with a birth cert that said I was
almost 20.

Now that being said..I lost a bet, a bit over a year ago..and as
terms of the bet..I had to register as a Democrat for a year.
Which I did. And Ive not reregistered as a Republican because I get
all this really cool mail from the DNC asking for $3 donations and
telling me Michelle Obama loves me and so on and so forth. Just think
of me as a 5th columnist.. I forward on all the really trashy stuff
from the DNC to a very large group of people and we all have a really
good laugh.

I actually sent the DNC a $3 donation. A good money order.
Laminated very properly......, to a nice red brick.

And I didnt put any postage on it.

So the DNC had to pay the postage..on a brick. Ill bet that was a
money making proposition for them wasnt it?

So yep..Im a Democrat. And as should be known..Im not white.

So perhaps you wish to rethink whatever buffoonery you are about to
cough up?

Hummm?

<VBG>

Gunner

Oct 4, 2012, 9:34:31 PM10/4/12

>>> Id have to disagree. But then..Ive been watching such debates since
>>> the mid 1950s
>>
>> No, you haven't.
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/GunnerAsch/info
>>
>> You were born November 11, 1953. You weren't watching any debates in the
>> mid 1950s. You weren't even watching them in the mid 1960s. In the fall
>> of 1960, you were not quite seven years old. You didn't watch the
>> Kennedy-Nixon debates.
>>
>They're on youtube you know..

Indeed they are. All of them.

Gunner

Oct 4, 2012, 9:35:54 PM10/4/12
see my previous post,

<VBG>

Gunner

Oct 4, 2012, 9:36:44 PM10/4/12
Im voting for a very precocious 17.

With mental issues of course.

obadia...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2012, 11:15:00 PM10/4/12
to gunner...@gmail.com
On Thursday, October 4, 2012 5:34:25 PM UTC-8, Gunner wrote:

>>You didn't watch the >Kennedy-Nixon debates.

>Actually...I really did. Mom and Dad were Democrat ward heelers and were rather "up there" in the Democratic Party. Staff as it were. Which is why I got to march with Dr King in Detroit in June of 1963..at the age of almost..10. It was a very interesting time. Now my parents (and I) became Republicans in the later 1960s and they became "up there" in the RNC for many years. Seems as though they became disillusioned with the Democratic Party with LBJ killing so many American boys in Vietnam. Which is why I didnt tell them that I joined the Army and volunteered for Vietnam. Both tours.

You, sir, are utterly lying.

Curt
Message has been deleted

no hope or change

Oct 5, 2012, 12:27:48 AM10/5/12
On 10/4/2012 5:22 PM, obadia...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, October 4, 2012 9:24:03 AM UTC-8, jim wrote:
>
>>> Your fa�ade is shattered, jimmie. We know you're just an angry extremist partisan.
>
>> Sounds like you really are a die hard pro wrestling fan.
>
> And an angry extremist partisan.
>
> Curt

Decent self-indictment.

Too_Many_Tools

Oct 5, 2012, 12:27:40 AM10/5/12
LOL...poor little Mark Wieber...changing nyms to hide his gay side.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Oct 5, 2012, 12:30:46 AM10/5/12
On Oct 4, 8:37 pm, Gunner <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:59:23 -0600, no hope or change

LOL...so how's the gay Craigslist ads working for you Mark?

TMT

no hope or change

Oct 5, 2012, 12:31:46 AM10/5/12

>>> No, you haven't.
>>>
>>> https://www.facebook.com/GunnerAsch/info
>>>
>>> You were born November 11, 1953. You weren't watching any debates in the
>>> mid 1950s. You weren't even watching them in the mid 1960s. In the fall
>>> of 1960, you were not quite seven years old. You didn't watch the
>>> Kennedy-Nixon debates.
>>>
>> They're on youtube you know..
>
> Indeed they are. All of them.
>
> <VBG>

LOL!

no hope or change

Oct 5, 2012, 12:32:20 AM10/5/12
On 10/4/2012 7:36 PM, Gunner wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:59:23 -0600, no hope or change
> <o's...@dead.economy> wrote:
>
>> On 10/4/2012 3:50 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
>>> So says Mark "Liar of the Day" Wieber....who is 58 years old.
>>
>> How old are you, fuckwit?
>
> Im voting for a very precocious 17.
>
> With mental issues of course.
>
> Gunner

Nah, 17 going on senile. trust me...

no hope or change

Oct 5, 2012, 12:36:44 AM10/5/12
On 10/4/2012 9:15 PM, obadia...@gmail.com wrote:
> You, sir, are utterly lying.

You are a lie made to human form.

no hope or change

Oct 5, 2012, 12:40:17 AM10/5/12
Are you trying to do a public gay troll?

no hope or change

Oct 5, 2012, 12:41:28 AM10/5/12
On 10/4/2012 10:27 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
> poor little Mark Wieber...changing nyms to hide his gay side.

You need a real boyfriend, one with no wife.

You sick fag dope.
Message has been deleted

no hope or change

Oct 5, 2012, 12:46:09 AM10/5/12
On 10/4/2012 10:41 PM, Deucalion wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 22:31:46 -0600, no hope or change

>>> Indeed they are. All of them.
>>>
>>> <VBG>
>>>

>> LOL!
>
> Where they on youtube back in the mid 1950's when he was watching
> them?

Are you drugged up tonight?

I've seen you almost lucid a few times...

This is not one of them.

pyotr filipivich

Oct 5, 2012, 1:59:29 AM10/5/12
Gunner <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 04 Oct 2012 18:36:44 -0700 typed
in misc.survivalism the following:
>On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:59:23 -0600, no hope or change
><o's...@dead.economy> wrote:
>
>>On 10/4/2012 3:50 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
>>> So says Mark "Liar of the Day" Wieber....who is 58 years old.
>>
>>How old are you, fuckwit?
>
>Im voting for a very precocious 17.

37 more like it. the last 30 years sucking at the glass teat, and
believing it.

I think he is the personification of what the "underground comics"
[think R. Crumb] used to depict as the latest incarnation of the
"boobouise" - getting the "straight doped" pumped into them through
their TVs.

>With mental issues of course.

Case or effect of all that TV watching?
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake

pyotr filipivich

Oct 5, 2012, 1:59:29 AM10/5/12
Gunner <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 04 Oct 2012 18:33:50 -0700 typed
in misc.survivalism the following:

>So the DNC had to pay the postage..on a brick. Ill bet that was a
>money making proposition for them wasnt it?
>
>So yep..Im a Democrat. And as should be known..Im not white.

Yep - Democrat alright.

Shame on you for perpetuating an unfortunate stereotype. But then
... you _are_ a registered Democrat. Sigh.

Is that like being a registered purebred dog?

tschus
pyotr

Gunner

Oct 5, 2012, 2:31:21 AM10/5/12
On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 22:46:09 -0600, no hope or change
The Deucebag has never been on any level approaching "Lucid" in as
long as Ive seen him on Usenet.

The best one can say about him is that he is predicable. One can lead
him around easily, like a group of kids can lead a poor resident of
the gutter..with a pint of booze.

But he will never..unfortunately..ever reach "lucid"

Shrug

Gunner

1. Lie

Gunner

Oct 5, 2012, 2:32:39 AM10/5/12
Evidently he is. His "issues" seem to be in control of him much more
recently. Perhaps the meds should be changed to something else?

Gunner

Oct 5, 2012, 2:52:16 AM10/5/12
On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 22:59:29 -0700, pyotr filipivich
<ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Gunner <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 04 Oct 2012 18:33:50 -0700 typed
>in misc.survivalism the following:
>>
>>So the DNC had to pay the postage..on a brick. Ill bet that was a
>>money making proposition for them wasnt
>>
>>So yep..Im a Democrat. And as should be known..Im not white.
>
> Yep - Democrat alright.
>
> Shame on you for perpetuating an unfortunate stereotype. But then
>... you _are_ a registered Democrat. Sigh.
>
> Is that like being a registered purebred dog?

Actually..Im more of a mutt..and quite proud of it. Purebreds are
generally brainless, nasty tempered, with little except form to some
standard.

Look at the Kennedys for an example.

>tschus
>pyotr
>
>--
>pyotr filipivich
>Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake
>at a pre-school without a Democrat office holder telling them what to look for,
>where, and why it is Geroge Bush's fault.

Cons'rUs

Oct 5, 2012, 3:27:27 AM10/5/12
On 04/10/2012 12:05 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

> Obama looks like an untested state senator from Illinois.

Michael A. Terrell

Oct 5, 2012, 9:13:36 AM10/5/12

Gunner wrote:

> Evidently he is. His "issues" seem to be in control of him much more
> recently. Perhaps the meds should be changed to something else?

A little more arsenic?

Transition Zone

Oct 5, 2012, 10:20:44 AM10/5/12
On Oct 4, 11:53 am, no hope or change <o...@dead.economy> wrote:
> On 10/4/2012 8:30 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

> >> Presidential elections are phonier than Pro Wrestling.
> >> Had Romney been ahead in the polls Obama would have
> >> wiped the floor with his ass.
>
> > You're an idiot.
>
> I like how Libs become cynics on democracy the minute their guy loses a
> debate.

But not the election, so far.

"Polls: Obama crushing Romney with swing-state Hispanics
The Hill (blog)‎ - 49 minutes ago

"President Obama is crushing Mitt Romney with swing-state Hispanics,
according to two new polls out from nonpartisan pollster Latino
Decisions."

-- http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/260467-polls-obama-crushing-romney-with-swing-state-hispanics
Message has been deleted

Julaine Schexnayder

Oct 5, 2012, 11:17:40 AM10/5/12
Actually...you didn't, gummer, because there *were* no presidential
debates in the election of 1956. Eisenhower never debated Stevenson.

You're just a goddamned liar.

> Mom and Dad were Democrat ward heelers and were rather "up there" in
> the Democratic Party. Staff as it were.
>
> Which is why I got to march with Dr King in Detroit in June of
> 1963..at the age of almost..10.

No, you didn't. But of course, it has no bearing on your earlier lie
about having watched presidential debates in the mid 1950s. You never
did that - you lied.

> Now that being said..I lost a bet, a bit over a year ago..and as
> terms of the bet..I had to register as a Democrat for a year.
> Which I did. And Ive not reregistered as a Republican because I get
> all this really cool mail from the DNC asking for $3 donations and
> telling me Michelle Obama loves me and so on and so forth. Just think
> of me as a 5th columnist.. I forward on all the really trashy stuff
> from the DNC to a very large group of people and we all have a really
> good laugh.

We've already dismissed this lie, too.

> I actually sent the DNC a $3 donation. A good money order.
> Laminated very properly......, to a nice red brick.
>
> And I didnt put any postage on it.

Nope. You didn't do that, either. You heard some comedian talk about
doing this, but you never did it.

> So the DNC had to pay the postage..on a brick. Ill bet that was a
> money making proposition for them wasnt it?

Didn't happen.

> So yep..Im a Democrat.

No, you're not.

> And as should be known..Im not white.

You're white.

Julaine Schexnayder

Oct 5, 2012, 11:18:30 AM10/5/12
There were no 1956 presidential debates, gummer. They're not on YouTube
or anywhere else - there weren't any.

It is loading more messages.