Detroit

Gunner Asch

Dec 22, 2009, 8:54:10 AM12/22/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAd5A6-LFZQ&feature=fvw

The Grande Ballroom......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyrcUlX7sPg&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=succ-pXyLoY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3DiDunaUmo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRHFIVJtqpc&feature=related

I was at this concert......

List of groups at the Ballroom...starting the month my uncle became
stage manager...and I started hitch hiking down and hanging out
backstage...

http://www.motorcitymusicarchives.com/Mar1968.html

I met Janis that weekend.

Fugs, Cream, Animals, Byrds etc etc etc over the next few years.

Met most of the big Names in the next 3 yrs...then joined the Green
Machine in June of 71..when I got home again...shrug...no more Ballroom.

Sigh...

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

wmbjk...@citlink.net

Dec 22, 2009, 9:15:26 AM12/22/09
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:54:10 -0800, Gunner Asch
<gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote:

>I met Janis that weekend.
>
>Fugs, Cream, Animals, Byrds etc etc etc over the next few years.
>
>Met most of the big Names in the next 3 yrs...then joined the Green
>Machine in June of 71..when I got home again...shrug...no more Ballroom.

Dang, so it was too early for those folks to hear your tales of 2 foot
centipedes or setting a world speed record in a sailboat. :-( But
wait, they did get to hear about you marching with MLK at 10 years
old, and paying your first taxes at 11! Surely one of them must have
written a song about such an amazing kid? You should look them up and
ask if any have unused dentures they might donate.

Wayne

Message has been deleted

robert bowman

Dec 22, 2009, 10:01:09 AM12/22/09
Gunner Asch wrote:

> List of groups at the Ballroom...starting the month my uncle became
> stage manager...and I started hitch hiking down and hanging out
> backstage...

My memories of Detroit are eating supper in Greektown and taking a walk down
to the river past the non-functional monorail and the empty RenCen. As I
walked along the waterfront, a police helicopter with searchlights was
flying patterns above. Sort of like Beirut or some other war ravaged city.
I think I got there a few years too late...

Gunner Asch

Dec 22, 2009, 4:37:33 PM12/22/09
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:01:09 -0700, robert bowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:

Indeed. From what I gather..the 80s marked the change and the deep
slide to the bottom.

Ive not been back since...hum....1978ish..most of my surviving family
lives 250-500 miles to the north. The folks that moved south to Detroit
at the start of WW2 stayed and retired there, then either died there or
moved back north after retirement.

But my memories of the 50s, and 60s are still strong...and seeing the
Detroit its become...is hard on the brain..matched up to the Detroit
that Used to Be.

HH&C

Dec 22, 2009, 9:17:09 PM12/22/09
On Dec 22, 9:35 am, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:54:10 -0800, Gunner Asch
>

> <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote:
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAd5A6-LFZQ&feature=fvw
>
> >The Grande Ballroom......
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyrcUlX7sPg&NR=1
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=succ-pXyLoY&feature=related
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3DiDunaUmo&feature=related
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRHFIVJtqpc&feature=related
>
> >I was at this concert......
>
> >List of groups at the Ballroom...starting the month my uncle became
> >stage manager...and I started hitch hiking down and hanging out
> >backstage...
>
> According to your most used age, you were 13 years old at the time.
> Even using your oldest age you were 15.

> >http://www.motorcitymusicarchives.com/Mar1968.html
>
> >I met Janis that weekend.
>
> >Fugs, Cream, Animals, Byrds etc etc etc over the next few years.
>
> >Met most of the big Names in the next 3 yrs...then joined the Green
> >Machine in June of 71..when I got home again...shrug...no more Ballroom.
>
> In 1971, you were 17 using your most used age.  You lie about such
> inconsequential things and only served three years.
>

> >Sigh...
>
> I am now fully convinced that you are mentally ill.  Fortunately, I
> have only 9 more days to see your lies and fabrications.

Do us all a favor and act now.

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 22, 2009, 9:41:14 PM12/22/09

Don't forget Gummer surviving a bite by a seven foot rattlesnake in
Texas... Paul Bunyan step aside!

--
Regards, Curly
Vote Republican, Suffering Builds Character

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 22, 2009, 9:45:12 PM12/22/09
wrote:

> Gunner Asch wrote:

"Hell Night"?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 22, 2009, 11:54:59 PM12/22/09
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:05:42 -0700, Winston_Smith <not_...@bogus.net>
wrote:

> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 07:15:26 -0700, wmbjk...@citlink.net wrote:

>>> Dang, so it was too early for those folks to hear your tales of 2 foot
>>> centipedes or setting a world speed record in a sailboat. :-( But
>>> wait, they did get to hear about you marching with MLK at 10 years
>>> old, and paying your first taxes at 11! Surely one of them must have
>>> written a song about such an amazing kid? You should look them up and
>>> ask if any have unused dentures they might donate.
>>>
>>> Wayne
>>
>>Don't forget Gummer surviving a bite by a seven foot rattlesnake in
>>Texas... Paul Bunyan step aside!
>

> Or holding up in the cab of a CAT for a couple nights in the arctic.
>
> He was a porn star in his earlier days. Said we could tell him because
> he was the one that kept his socks on. Boffed all the young starlets of
> the time - on and off screen.

And his threesome a month after heart bypass...

Gunner Asch

Dec 23, 2009, 12:04:04 AM12/23/09
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:17:09 -0800 (PST), "HH&C"
<hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 22, 9:35�am, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net> wrote:
>> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:54:10 -0800, Gunner Asch
>>

>> <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote:
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAd5A6-LFZQ&feature=fvw
>>
>> >The Grande Ballroom......
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyrcUlX7sPg&NR=1
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=succ-pXyLoY&feature=related
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3DiDunaUmo&feature=related
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRHFIVJtqpc&feature=related
>>
>> >I was at this concert......
>>
>> >List of groups at the Ballroom...starting the month my uncle became
>> >stage manager...and I started hitch hiking down and hanging out
>> >backstage...
>>
>> According to your most used age, you were 13 years old at the time.
>> Even using your oldest age you were 15.
>>

>> >http://www.motorcitymusicarchives.com/Mar1968.html
>>
>> >I met Janis that weekend.
>>
>> >Fugs, Cream, Animals, Byrds etc etc etc over the next few years.
>>
>> >Met most of the big Names in the next 3 yrs...then joined the Green
>> >Machine in June of 71..when I got home again...shrug...no more Ballroom.
>>
>> In 1971, you were 17 using your most used age. �You lie about such
>> inconsequential things and only served three years.

In 71..I was 16 actually. And yes..I did serve 3 yrs, getting out when
I was 19 going on 80. But then...shrug..it had been a very very long 3
yrs, both tours in RVN and whatnot. Shrug.

What is the lie?

>> >Sigh...
>>
>> I am now fully convinced that you are mentally ill. �Fortunately, I
>> have only 9 more days to see your lies and fabrications.

You will be committing sideways in 9+ days?
Sure you want to do that?

>Do us all a favor and act now.

I just opened a green Monster energy drink, and will be starting on
cleaning out a closet..putting the summer clothes away. Spent most of
the day moving machinery and Stuff around the back 40, bought some
propane for the forklift and have thought about how to set up a machine
rebuilding area where I can do mechanics work and spray painting and
whatnot on some of the machines Ive brought home for resale..and for
those I plan on keeping. Took a Clausing 8540 down south last week for
repainting for the guy I sold it to. The money will certainly come in
handy. Hope his check arrives tommorow in the mail.

Now is there something else I should be doing? Other than starting to
reload massive amounts of ammo, getting a doctors visit schedualed to
renew my heart meds (off them for 2 months..no money for the visit) and
so forth.

Im interested in what I should be doing "now:"

Message has been deleted

Lib Loo

Dec 23, 2009, 2:25:29 AM12/23/09

"Gunner Asch" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:01:09 -0700, robert bowman <bow...@montana.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Gunner Asch wrote:
>>
>>> List of groups at the Ballroom...starting the month my uncle became
>>> stage manager...and I started hitch hiking down and hanging out
>>> backstage...
>>
>>My memories of Detroit are eating supper in Greektown and taking a walk
>>down
>>to the river past the non-functional monorail and the empty RenCen. As I
>>walked along the waterfront, a police helicopter with searchlights was
>>flying patterns above. Sort of like Beirut or some other war ravaged city.
>>I think I got there a few years too late...

One of my fondest memories of Detroit was watching the fireworks on the
barges in the river against the backdrop of the Detroit Skyline. From my
penthouse hotel room at the Windsor Hilton :) The city actually looks quite
beautiful from the Canadian side.

Observer

Dec 23, 2009, 8:57:56 AM12/23/09
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 21:04:04 -0800, Gunner Asch
<gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote:

With most of your posts the question should be, "Where is the truth?"

>>> I am now fully convinced that you are mentally ill.  Fortunately, I
>>> have only 9 more days to see your lies and fabrications.
>
>You will be committing sideways in 9+ days?
>Sure you want to do that?
>

>>Do us all a favor and act now.
>
>I just opened a green Monster energy drink, and will be starting on
>cleaning out a closet..putting the summer clothes away. Spent most of
>the day moving machinery and Stuff around the back 40,

Back 40 what? Square feet?

>bought some
>propane for the forklift and have thought about how to set up a machine
>rebuilding area where I can do mechanics work and spray painting and
>whatnot on some of the machines Ive brought home for resale..and for
>those I plan on keeping. Took a Clausing 8540 down south last week for
>repainting for the guy I sold it to. The money will certainly come in
>handy. Hope his check arrives tommorow in the mail.
>
>Now is there something else I should be doing? Other than starting to
>reload massive amounts of ammo, getting a doctors visit schedualed to
>renew my heart meds (off them for 2 months..no money for the visit) and
>so forth.

All this work you've been allegedly doing, and you can't afford a
simple visit to the Dr.?

>Im interested in what I should be doing "now:"

Suck on your guns.

>Gunner
>

>"First Law of Leftist Debate
>The more you present a leftist with factual evidence
>that is counter to his preconceived world view and the
>more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without
>losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot,
>homophobe approaches infinity.
>
>This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned
>race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to
>the subject." Grey Ghost

__

The last official act of any government is the looting of the nation.

robert bowman

Dec 23, 2009, 10:11:10 AM12/23/09
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:

> "Hell Night"?

No, just a standard summer evening. I went up to the Ford Museum/ Greenfield
Village at Dearborn, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and went into Detroit for
supper. I like wandering around big cities, and in the same era would often
take the Amtrak from Ft. Wayne up to Chicago for the day, but Detroit was a
bit much. I've walked over most of Manhattan before the drive to make it
safe for tourists, and still felt uneasy in Detroit. There are a few places
I don't need to go back to, and Detroit is one of them. If I want good
Greek cooking, I'll go to Greektown in Toronto instead.

Buerste

Dec 23, 2009, 10:46:04 AM12/23/09

"Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

I bet the thought makes your but twinkle! Need a tissue?

wmbjk...@citlink.net

Dec 23, 2009, 10:48:47 AM12/23/09

Another brain-dead purchase that took priority over obligations.

>> and will be starting on
>>cleaning out a closet..putting the summer clothes away. Spent most of
>>the day moving machinery and Stuff around the back 40,
>
>Back 40 what?

40% weeds, 60% hoarded treasure-crap.

> Square feet?
>
>>bought some
>>propane for the forklift and have thought about how to set up a machine
>>rebuilding area where I can do mechanics work and spray painting and
>>whatnot on some of the machines Ive brought home for resale..and for
>>those I plan on keeping. Took a Clausing 8540 down south last week for
>>repainting for the guy I sold it to. The money will certainly come in
>>handy. Hope his check arrives tommorow in the mail.
>>
>>Now is there something else I should be doing? Other than starting to
>>reload massive amounts of ammo, getting a doctors visit schedualed to
>>renew my heart meds (off them for 2 months..no money for the visit) and
>>so forth.
>
>All this work you've been allegedly doing, and you can't afford a
>simple visit to the Dr.?

Almost nothing worthwhile was accomplished. The rest is just typical
deadbeat big-planning that will come to nothing. Apparently even with
the caffeine and nicotine diet there's barely enough energy to post
his daydreaming.

>>Im interested in what I should be doing "now:"
>
>Suck on your guns.

Only if he triple checks that they're unloaded. Karma dictates that he
should endure his misery as long as possible.

Wayne

wmbjk...@citlink.net

Dec 23, 2009, 10:58:47 AM12/23/09
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 04:54:59 +0000 (UTC), Curly Surmudgeon
<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:

I seem to remember him claiming to know a bunch of other celebrities
as well. He really should contact them all. I'm sure they'd be
impressed to learn of his acreage and $75 per hour engineering firm.
Some of those folks may even be down on their luck, gummy could send
them a puppy or some fireplace logs that he rolled out dunning
notices.

Wayne

Gunner Asch

Dec 23, 2009, 4:14:15 PM12/23/09

>"Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:05:42 -0700, Winston_Smith <not_...@bogus.net>
>> wrote:

What world record?

( But

So why not send me cash and I can get the rest of my dental issues
squared away?

Shrug...btw...we did march with Dr. King. Pity you stayed home and sat
in wet diapers.

>>> Or holding up in the cab of a CAT for a couple nights in the arctic.

What Cat was that?

>>> He was a porn star in his earlier days. Said we could tell him because
>>> he was the one that kept his socks on. Boffed all the young starlets of
>>> the time - on and off screen.

I did one..(1) porn flick. It was fun..but not where I wanted to be. Too
many drugs, too much wierdness. Most of the stars from those days are
dead now..

The rest of your spew of course is lies. So far..Ive counted 5 lies you
have made up and posted in this post alone.

Have you ever sought out treatment for your honesty issues?

humm...make that 6 lies you just posted.

>> And his threesome a month after heart bypass...
>>
>> --
>> Regards, Curly
>> Vote Republican, Suffering Builds Character
>
>I bet the thought makes your but twinkle! Need a tissue?

Nah..he simply wipes it all over his skivies and puts em back on.
Which is why he is Curly and Sticky.....

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 23, 2009, 5:36:47 PM12/23/09
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:11:10 -0700, robert bowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:

> Curly Surmudgeon wrote:

I was in Detroit in, I think, 1987, on business which overlapped
Halloween. Fire engines going all night with fires all over the city
visible from my hotel room. Looked like entire blocks aflame.

First and last time I've visited.

wmbjk...@citlink.net

Dec 23, 2009, 7:44:57 PM12/23/09
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:14:15 -0800, Gunner Asch
<gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote:

>>"Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

>What world record?

"my Hobi 16 has been radar rated at 42 knots...."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/0042848ac1416cbe

That's substantially faster than anyone else has ever reported.
Although the others could be faster if the owners used your method of
just making up a silly number.

>( But
>
>So why not send me cash and I can get the rest of my dental issues
>squared away?

Top 10 reasons I shouldn't send gummer any money so that he could
replace his rotted stumps

10. he'd spend it on soda and junk food

9. even the worst dentist doesn't deserve the pain of having to look
in that mouth

8. because giving charity to deadbeats only encourages them

7. would take away the one thing his dogs have better than him

6. too many more-productive uses for the cash, such as buying extra
lap dances for Tiger Woods

5. no need for actual teeth when he can just say that he has the
prettiest anybody's ever seen... as verified by yet another
conveniently dead witness

4. slippery slope - next he'd want shampoo and deodorant

3. better to start a collection to buy sweaters for his 2' centipede
and 8' rattlesnake, which might be suffering from -60 temps

2. he doesn't need choppers to eat ramen

1. sooner or later he'd pawn the dentures to get ISP reconnected

>Shrug...btw...we did march with Dr. King.

Too bad you aren't a better writer. You could string a week of your
whoppers into one story and compete with the pros.
http://www.wvculture.org/goldenseal/liar.html.

Wayne

Observer

Dec 23, 2009, 8:12:03 PM12/23/09

Sorry. I'm gonna need a cite for this claim.

>3. better to start a collection to buy sweaters for his 2' centipede
>and 8' rattlesnake, which might be suffering from -60 temps
>
>2. he doesn't need choppers to eat ramen
>
>1. sooner or later he'd pawn the dentures to get ISP reconnected
>

>>Shrug...btw...we did march with Dr. King.

According to Gumby's math, it was 2 years after the good Dr. died.

>Too bad you aren't a better writer. You could string a week of your
>whoppers into one story and compete with the pros.
>http://www.wvculture.org/goldenseal/liar.html.
>
>Wayne

__

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 23, 2009, 8:19:04 PM12/23/09
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:44:57 -0700, wmbjk...@citlink.net wrote:

>>What world record?
>
> "my Hobi 16 has been radar rated at 42 knots...."
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/
msg/0042848ac1416cbe

> That's substantially faster than anyone else has ever reported. Although
> the others could be faster if the owners used your method of just making
> up a silly number.

How do you get a radar reflection from a partially surmurdged plastic
craft?

Lib Loo

Dec 23, 2009, 9:27:29 PM12/23/09

> On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:11:10 -0700, robert bowman <bow...@montana.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
>>
>>> "Hell Night"?
>>
>> No, just a standard summer evening. I went up to the Ford Museum/
>> Greenfield Village at Dearborn, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and went
>> into Detroit for supper. I like wandering around big cities, and in the
>> same era would often take the Amtrak from Ft. Wayne up to Chicago for
>> the day, but Detroit was a bit much. I've walked over most of Manhattan
>> before the drive to make it safe for tourists, and still felt uneasy in
>> Detroit. There are a few places I don't need to go back to, and Detroit
>> is one of them. If I want good Greek cooking, I'll go to Greektown in
>> Toronto instead.
>
> I was in Detroit in, I think, 1987, on business which overlapped
> Halloween. Fire engines going all night with fires all over the city
> visible from my hotel room. Looked like entire blocks aflame.
>
> First and last time I've visited.

It was called Devil's night. Mostly people torching their own homes for
insurance when they couldn't get their selling price, and blaming it on
vandals.

robert bowman

Dec 23, 2009, 10:09:04 PM12/23/09
Lib Loo wrote:

> It was called Devil's night. Mostly people torching their own homes for
> insurance when they couldn't get their selling price, and blaming it on
> vandals.

Used to call it 'urban renewal'. The best scheme I've heard of was in George
V. Higgins' book 'The Rat on Fire'. Catch a bunch of rats, hose them down
with high test, and light them up. The panicked rats head home to die, and
you've got this nice fire that started in the walls someplace and doesn't
make the fire investigator suspicious.

pyotr filipivich

Dec 24, 2009, 11:41:19 PM12/24/09
I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
<gun...@lightspeed.net> reported Elvis on Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:54:10
-0800 in misc.survivalism:

Cooper wasn't one of my favorites "back in the day", I like some
of his music, but the whole image thing .... Oh well.

What I find "amusing" is how crappy the sound was, and how
authentic that is. B-)

pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich.
Just about the time you finally see light at the end of the tunnel,
you find out it's a Government Project to build more tunnel.

Gunner Asch

Dec 25, 2009, 1:10:52 AM12/25/09

True indeed. However..the girls and the pot..shrug were plentiful and
easy to get.

Oddly enough..I stopped doing pot in humm...71..never went back to it.
Girls...Im hooked for life.

pyotr filipivich

Dec 25, 2009, 2:06:58 PM12/25/09
I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
<gun...@lightspeed.net> reported Elvis on Thu, 24 Dec 2009 22:10:52
-0800 in misc.survivalism:

>On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 20:41:19 -0800, pyotr filipivich
><ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
>><gun...@lightspeed.net> reported Elvis on Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:54:10
>>-0800 in misc.survivalism:
>>>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRHFIVJtqpc&feature=related
>>>
>>>I was at this concert......
>>
>> Cooper wasn't one of my favorites "back in the day", I like some
>>of his music, but the whole image thing .... Oh well.
>>
>> What I find "amusing" is how crappy the sound was, and how
>>authentic that is. B-)
>>

>True indeed. However..the girls and the pot..shrug were plentiful and
>easy to get.

So what did the Dead Head say when the drugs wore off?
Man,this band is lousy.

>Oddly enough..I stopped doing pot in humm...71..never went back to it.
>Girls...Im hooked for life.

I smoked pot once. I was drunk at the time, so I can't say. But
chicks ... oh man. (I've just been watching youtube clips from The
Mask. "Smokin'...!")

Message has been deleted

Curly Surmudgeon

Dec 25, 2009, 3:32:49 PM12/25/09
On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:19:59 -0500, Deucalion <som...@nowhere.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 22:10:52 -0800, Gunner Asch <gun...@lightspeed.net>
> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 20:41:19 -0800, pyotr filipivich
>><ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
>>><gun...@lightspeed.net> reported Elvis on Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:54:10
>>>-0800 in misc.survivalism:

>>> Cooper wasn't one of my favorites "back in the day", I like some
>>>of his music, but the whole image thing .... Oh well.
>>>
>>> What I find "amusing" is how crappy the sound was, and how
>>>authentic that is. B-)
>>>

>>>pyotr
>>>-
>>>pyotr filipivich.
>>>Just about the time you finally see light at the end of the tunnel, you
>>>find out it's a Government Project to build more tunnel.
>>

>>True indeed. However..the girls and the pot..shrug were plentiful and
>>easy to get.
>>
>>Oddly enough..I stopped doing pot in humm...71..never went back to it.
>>Girls...Im hooked for life.
>

> Well, there was that one guy way back when. I guess it was another
> experiment.

One? Back when?

Message has been deleted

Lib Loo

Dec 25, 2009, 5:26:24 PM12/25/09

"Deucalion" <som...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> Gunner said...
>
> There was one time when I was young..picked up this hot wild chick at
> the Grande Ballroom..as she was sucking my dick..I reached for her
> pussy and found out she was a he.

> That's the one that he admits to that is...

That was you dickhead, don't try weaseling out you douche bag.

Lib Loo

Dec 25, 2009, 5:47:48 PM12/25/09

"Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

Don't let the Douchebag fool you. that guy was just his first. Douchebag has
sucked many dicks in his life. Check the notches on his lipstick case.

Lib Loo

Dec 25, 2009, 7:02:30 PM12/25/09
That town is tough. In the restaurants they serve broken leg of lamb.

http://www.freep.com/article/20091224/NEWS04/91224027/?imw=Y

Knife in chest, man orders coffee in Hazel Park
By STEVE NEAVLING
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

Police are still puzzled over a man who walked into a restaurant and ordered
a coffee with a 5-inch knife stuck into his chest.

The 52-year-old man called 911 in Warren and said he was stabbed after a man
tried to rob him.

"His story is still questionable," Warren Police Commissioner William Dwyer
said today about the Sunday incident.

The man told the operator to send an ambulance to Bray's, a restaurant in
neighboring Hazel Park.

While waiting for the ambulance, he coolly walked into the restaurant and
ordered coffee, startling employees and customers, police said.

The man, whom police have not identified, has fully recovered, according to
police.

Yooper

Jan 2, 2010, 8:59:11 AM1/2/10
In article <jdf4j5de8ab514ekj...@4ax.com>,
wmbjk...@citlink.net says...

Damn. I'm just a lurker here, but looking at Gunner's posts are like
witnessing a train wreck. LOL. I've never read so much bullshit in my
life. And no... he has never been snow camping at -60 deg up here. If he
was raised in Calumet, then he never went to a public school in that
area.

Posting from Laurium, Mi.

Gunner Asch

Jan 2, 2010, 2:46:33 PM1/2/10
On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 07:59:11 -0600, Yooper <yoope...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

No? <G>

Born in Miami Beach Florida, November 11, 1953. Returned to Hancock in
May of 1954. Lived in Hancock, Calumet and finally Copper Harbor
untilI was I was 7, and in 1960, Dad took a job with Thorton
Construction, working for his school chum, Thommy Thorton, building
breakwaters and roads. Settled in Grayling in 1965. Spend most of my
summers and much of my winters in Houghton, Calumet (uncle was the
supervisor of the Calumet cemetary and Co. Coroner) and Lac LaBell.

Dads still very much alive, spends his winters in Gainsville Florida,
his summers back in Grayling. Mom finally got buried in Calumet,..he
lugged her ashes around for many years. He has part of the family plot
in Houghton..not sure where he is gonna be buried in 30 yrs. Us Wieber
menfolk tend to live a very very long time. <G>

Check around the buildings and see if the old "Swift Meats, Wieber and
Sons" signs are still painted on the sides of the buildings in Houghton
and Hancock. That was grandpa. He had quite a distributorship from all
reports. His house was taking by Michigan Tech...hum..in 1971-73
,,maytbe a little later...and some additional buildings were built on
the site of that marvelous 4 story house. He and Ann Wieber left quite
a few signs of having raised 9 kids. Aunt was the Mayor of Manistique
for quite a few years.

Moms family were Finns from Calumet. Still have a number of relatives
up there..Cathy Artis is probably in her 60s today..cousin. Her brother
Steve died in an accident in the hummm 80s when a telephone pole he was
climbing busted off at the base. Shrug. Grandma Wieber was a
O'Slattery...her brother (one of humm..5 IRRC) was a supervisor of Alcan
hiway project. Froze both of his feet and when he returned..started a
private surveying company which he ran for many many years..half
crippled but doing the job and raising kids. Most of the Slatterys
lived around Manistique. Not sure where the kids my age all went.
Havent kept in touch with them since the 70s.

Mom and Dad were the youngest of their families...and Bohemian. Didnt
work in the family, but went out on their own. Mom graduated from Tech
as an Aeronautical Engineer, Dad as a Civil Engineer.

Father Baraga used to be a regular guest at great grandpas house in
L'anse. Ate dinner there regularly while about on his missions.

Chuckle...we been part of the forming of the UP for a very very long
time. Both the shanty Irish and the German side.

I spent a lot..lot of time running the woods, both on Brockway Mt, and
along the shores of the Keewauna. Winter, summer, didnt bother me at
all. Get a good -40 temp and a 50mph wind coming off Superior ...a bit
colder than -60...chuckle. Snowbank camping becomes the order of the
day when it gets that cold..dig a shelter under a blowdown and fort up
for a few days, reading books and popping up ones head to glory at the
storm on the lake. Even saw some wolves coming off the ice from Ilse
Royale once. Marvelous place to be when one was young. Folks didnt
worry about me unless I was gone for more than 3 days without calling.

Grayling was ok..graduated from highschool there..but it was a bit
boring...too civilized. No moose, no big hills..not like Mt Ripley where
I learned to ski. Not a bad place for x-country skiing though. Bear Mt
was ok..was on the high school ski team, but spent as much time as
possible in the UP. Even did the Ispheming ski jump a couple times. One
assumes its still there? Hell of a jump!!

I was in the line for the opening of the Mackinac Bridge. Before
that..rode the ferry many many many times..and quite often with my dad
to Wisconson to the Cat factory for excavation machine parts. Had to
drive down to Muskegon and get on the ferry at night to make it there in
time when they opened in the morning. Saw a storm or two...

A couple years later..was far away, 120F, 110% humidity..lots of
incoming.

Now I live in the high desert. Fog and a bit of snow in the winter
time...lots and lots of fog, Summer temps been averageing 110 F..some
hotter days. Down to 95F at night.

Damn..now you got me jonesing for a pasty...shit. Madeline� still
shipping pasties? Yummmy!!

Gonna have to check and see what it will cost to have some pasties
overnighted out here to California....damn thats gonna cost...

Oh..dont pay any attention to the Douchebag and Whjtless. They couldnt
find their asses with either hand.

There are several personas I wear on Usenet...<G>....both of them
buttheads are stupid, in real life and on Usenet.

> Posting from Laurium, Mi.

Gunner, posting from Taft, California

chuckle

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766