Mentally deformed children of the drugged up hippy generation have fucked up America

Major Debacle

Apr 5, 2010, 12:16:27 AM4/5/10
If you care about America, you will arm yourself and prepare to
help take it back.

One little lead injection per idiot is all it will take to solve
the problem.

cop welfare

Apr 5, 2010, 12:27:05 AM4/5/10
On Apr 4, 11:16 pm, Major Debacle <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid>
wrote:

ah am inspahred 'cause a yore manifiesto.
thank ye SO much.
ah'm savin' a half dozen syringies jes' for yore fam'ly alone.
rat pizen ain't a prollem roun' hyere.

Nicholas

Apr 5, 2010, 12:39:10 AM4/5/10

Even idiots have a right to life. What you're proposing is
premeditated cold-blooded murder, which carries the Death Penalty in
most States. I'll have no part of it. Unless it comes to my front or
back door...and then it becomes self-defense.

Lg

Gunner Asch

Apr 5, 2010, 1:26:38 AM4/5/10

But Murder is the unlawful taking of a HUMAN life.

Leftwingers are subhuman. Like..hummm chimpanzees. Its not illegal to
put one down, particularly when they are mentally ill.

Actually..its a kind and loving thing to do..put down a sick and twisted
animal.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

SilentOtto

Apr 5, 2010, 1:49:20 AM4/5/10
On Apr 5, 1:26 am, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 23:39:10 -0500, Nicholas
>

> <Lawrence_Glick...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 06:16:27 +0200, Major Debacle
> ><major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote:
>
> >>If you care about America, you will arm yourself and prepare to
> >>help take it back.
>
> >>One little lead injection per idiot is all it will take to solve
> >>the problem.
>
> >Even idiots have a right to life.  What you're proposing is
> >premeditated cold-blooded murder, which carries the Death Penalty in
> >most States.  I'll have no part of it.  Unless it comes to my front or
> >back door...and then it becomes self-defense.
>
> >Lg
>
> But Murder is the unlawful taking of a HUMAN life.
>
> Leftwingers are subhuman. Like..hummm chimpanzees.  Its not illegal to
> put one down, particularly when they are mentally ill.
>
> Actually..its a kind and loving thing to do..put down a sick and twisted
> animal.
>
> Gunner

That's what you were saying -last year-, Rightard.

You were saying it the year before that.

You'll say it all this year.

And, you'll still be saying it -next- year.

You hate liberals.

But, you're too chicken shit to do anything about it.

You're nothing but mouth, rightard.

And, everyone knows it.

Heh heh...

Rightard nutters...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

Major Debacle

Apr 5, 2010, 2:44:47 AM4/5/10

Too bad you can't shoot straight, Timmie.
--
"I've always thought the Yankees had something to do with it."

-General Pickett, on why his charge at Gettysburg failed

Swatting Moonbatz

Apr 5, 2010, 8:52:18 AM4/5/10
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 23:39:10 -0500, Nicholas
<Lawrence...@comcast.net> wrote:

But these idiots are taking away your freedom by controlling almost
every aspect of your life. Is that any different from an oppressive,
totalitarian regime like Cuba or the former USSR?

Curly Surmudgeon

Apr 5, 2010, 9:07:26 AM4/5/10

Yes.

--
Regards, Curly
The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century

Swatting Moonbatz

Apr 5, 2010, 9:15:49 AM4/5/10
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 13:07:26 +0000 (UTC), Curly Surmudgeon
<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 12:52:18 +0000, AnAbsoluteShitLives@WhiteHouse.
>(Swatting Moonbatz) wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 23:39:10 -0500, Nicholas
>> <Lawrence...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>Even idiots have a right to life. What you're proposing is premeditated
>>>cold-blooded murder, which carries the Death Penalty in most States.
>>>I'll have no part of it. Unless it comes to my front or back door...and
>>>then it becomes self-defense.
>>>
>>>Lg
>>>
>> But these idiots are taking away your freedom by controlling almost
>> every aspect of your life. Is that any different from an oppressive,
>> totalitarian regime like Cuba or the former USSR?
>

>Yes, it's more insidious and not as direct ... so far, at least.
>
>--
>Regards, Curly

I see.

Curly Surmudgeon

Apr 5, 2010, 9:36:16 AM4/5/10
On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 13:15:49 +0000, AnAbsoluteShitLives@WhiteHouse.
(Swatting Moonbatz) wrote:

Do not misrepresent your words for mine.

Swatting Moonbatz

Apr 5, 2010, 10:16:20 AM4/5/10
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 13:36:16 +0000 (UTC), Curly Surmudgeon
<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:

What?

cop welfare

Apr 5, 2010, 4:03:14 PM4/5/10
On Apr 5, 7:52 am, AnAbsoluteShitLives@WhiteHouse. (Swatting Moonbatz)
wrote:
> totalitarian regime like Cuba or the former USSR?- Hide quoted text -

assuming these idiots ARE taking away yer freedom, whose fault is
that?
at least partially, i'd say it's the fault of ppl that ABUSE freedom.
like crooks.

Curly Surmudgeon

Apr 6, 2010, 12:32:34 AM4/6/10
On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 14:16:20 +0000, AnAbsoluteShitLives@WhiteHouse.
(Swatting Moonbatz) wrote:

No distorsione sus palabras para la mina.
Não apresente erradamente suas palavras para o meu.
Stellen Sie nicht falsch Ihre Wörter für meinen dar.
Nahániri ko'ýte jokuaa kaigue.

Or should I say it in teabagger?

Swatting Moonbatz

Apr 6, 2010, 7:42:28 AM4/6/10
On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 04:32:34 +0000 (UTC), Curly Surmudgeon
<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:

Is it not your contention that you are not saying that you did not
previously state the following:

__________
"Obama's contol over you is kinder and gentler.

He's giving it to you in slow doses ... a little mandatory health
coverage here .... and then a little cap-and-trade there ... and some
loss of privacy ... and of course little bits of your wealth taken
away for redistribution to the ne'er-do-wells and for slavery
reparations ... Gradual tax increases ...

Obama's not mean and violent like Castro or the old USSR.

At least not so far.

And before you know it you will be under painless contol"
________

Requires a yes or no answer.

Curly Surmudgeon

Apr 6, 2010, 9:39:56 AM4/6/10
On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 11:42:28 +0000, AnAbsoluteShitLives@WhiteHouse.
(Swatting Moonbatz) wrote:

Why should I stoop to obey your bullshit when one can look upstream and
see that you forged my posting? Chupa mi chile...

SilentOtto

Apr 6, 2010, 9:42:28 AM4/6/10
On Apr 6, 7:42 am, AnAbsoluteShitLives@WhiteHouse. (Swatting Moonbatz)
wrote:

Sorry...

But after the way you rightards supported Bush and his disastrous
administration, you don't get to bitch about how others govern.

You've -proven- you lack the judgment it necessary to make such a
determination.

Now...

Go outside and play, rightard.

The adults will take care of things.

Heh heh...

Rightards...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

Swatting Moonbatz

Apr 6, 2010, 10:44:49 AM4/6/10
On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:39:56 +0000 (UTC), Curly Surmudgeon
<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:

So you're backing off on the statement above?

Christopher Helms

Apr 6, 2010, 12:24:44 PM4/6/10
They are not "mentally deformed." Here in the 21st century we use less
denigrating language to describe people like that. We call them
"Trigs."

Gunner Asch

Apr 6, 2010, 4:10:08 PM4/6/10

Or "Leftwingers" for the more seriously disabled.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ObamaNation = Abomination

Apr 6, 2010, 9:06:44 PM4/6/10
On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 17:41:26 -0600, Che...@tighten.com wrote:

>On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:39:56 +0000 (UTC), Curly Surmudgeon
><CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:
>
>>> And before you know it you will be under painless contol" ________
>>>
>>> Requires a yes or no answer.
>>
>>Why should I stoop to obey your bullshit when one can look upstream and
>>see that you forged my posting? Chupa mi chile...
>

>Farting Moonbeams has got to be one of the more seriously retarded
>net-idiots around.

You apparently haven't met Gary Roselles.

Message has been deleted

ObamaNation = Abomination

Apr 6, 2010, 11:12:08 PM4/6/10
On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 20:13:05 -0600, Che...@tighten.com wrote:

>>=================================================================================
>

>Newsgroups: alt.personals.black
>

>From: "Dana Raffaniello" <r...@home.com> - Find messages by this author
>Date: 1999/10/18
>Subject: White guy seeking black female
>
>hi
>visit my page, my picture is on pics page 3. http://members.home.net/raff1
>I live in Phoenix AZ so if any local black ladies are interested email me at
>r...@home.com

Gary Roselles is using the name Dana now.

At any rate, we don't care about his interest in black women.
Whatever turns him on, even if he has the hots for a sub-human like
Whoopi Goldenburger, WTF do we care. That's his business.

Curly Surmudgeon

Apr 7, 2010, 2:47:04 AM4/7/10
On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:44:49 +0000, AnAbsoluteShitLives@WhiteHouse.
(Swatting Moonbatz) wrote:

It's your statement disguised as my words. Now, go fuck yourself with
the other Bozos.

Buh-bye!

Gunner Asch

Apr 7, 2010, 3:07:28 AM4/7/10
On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 17:42:26 -0600, Che...@tighten.com wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:10:08 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:24:44 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Helms
>><Chrish...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>They are not "mentally deformed." Here in the 21st century we use less
>>>denigrating language to describe people like that. We call them
>>>"Trigs."
>>
>>Or "Leftwingers" for the more seriously disabled.
>

>Speakingof "seriously disabled", Cunter

Yes, we were discussing you, wernt we....

>Care to comment on this?
>

>Hmmm?
>

>>=============================================================================
>
>On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:49:05 -0700, wmbjk...@citlink.net wrote:
>

>CUNTER ASCHE WROTE:
>

>>>My pay grade is " Company Owner"
>>
>>Company owner? Bwahaha
>>
>>gummer's empire:
>>
>>http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER=03946026002&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=H
>>no property taxes paid for decades
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/7f8dc0540354ade1
>>life story in his own words
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/pf22ny
>>http://tinyurl.com/qweaoq
>>http://tinyurl.com/r5hrl3
>>lists of a few dozens of his accomplishments
>>
>>>I hire guys like you from the Home Depot parking lot.
>>
>>You can't even afford the gas to get to HD, you lying loon. Get a job!
>>
>>Wayne

Yes, and? Of course you and Whine and Timmy May are an interesting
group. Id love to see the three of you in a phone both. Im pretty sure
Tim May would kill the both of you, before staggering out and having a
heart attack.

And yes, I do own my own company..and in fact, I and my partner started
up a second one 6 months ago.

Of course Whine is, like you..a pissy little useless bit of fluff who
knows absolutely nothing about machining let alone the world in
general... though he hangs out on Rec.crafts.metalworking,

As for me..shrug..I repair machinery. Tommorow through the rest of the
week, Ill be in Bakersfield, installing a machine shop in an empty
building. Electrical, air lines, lighting and the machines themselves.

I get to do it the way I want it, (as long as its to code), because the
owner hired me to set up his shop, then machine pumping unit parts for
him as the busted machines come in and are repaired by his guys. Im not
a bad machinist, though I hate going to the same place every day. Which
is why I liked being an independant traveling service tech.

But..shrug..manufacturing in California is dying rapidly. So Ill be
backing out of the machinery repair business and be doing straight
machining. I was out in the shop I have at home earlier this evening,
doing a set of rim adapters for a guy who wants to put Porsche wheels on
his Chevy S10 of all things. Today a guy came over and I heliarced
some parts for him in my welding shop. The past couple weeks Ive been
cleaning up the property. I closed down a couple factories mid last year
and wound up with many Tons of parts, pieces, machinery, etc etc. Ive
been selling it off a piece at a time, which is a good thing since
manufacturing has gone straight into the toilet in California. Shrug..I
used to make 5-9 service calls a week ($75hr, + mileage+travel
time)..and Ive not had a call for service in 4 weeks now. Calling my
clients..they are all in deep shit with no end in sight. Since the 1st
of last year..Ive had 16 customers go tits up. Empty buildings. Another
10-12 are down from 15-30 employees to 2-3 working 25-30 hours a week.

Ive got two service calls lined up for next week. COD.

Ive run my own business since 1996. Feast or famine. The Recession of
2000-2001 didnt help much either.

But..shrug, I always get job offers. I worked for other people most of
my life, usually as manager, Senior Engineer, and finally got tired of
the rat race and went out on my own.
Yes,,working for others can be much better than being self employed. Or
it can be a hell of a lot worse. It just depends on what you are looking
for. Me..after having worked for others for most of my life..really like
setting my own hours and being responsible to only me..and the Client.

Ive been a factory trained field tech for

http://www.omniturn.com/

For the last 14 yrs and since manufacturing has gone into the
toilet..Ive added other brands of machinery to my services.

Prior to that, I was branch manager and Senior Tech for one of the
Cincinnati Time distributors, with offices in Bakersfield, Visalia and
Fresno. 4 yrs and then one day I finally got tired of the little bastard
who owned the company and walked. He was 5'5" tall, and a drunk. Which
is why he hired me. I was quite good, and took good care of his
business. His partner had walked out on him..and he needed someone
techinical to run his business. Which I did rather well, if I may say so
myself. When I walked out on him..I took all my licenses..and he was
out of business in 8 months.

http://www.cincinnatitime.com/

The Japs bought Cinci and changed the name...
http://www.amano.com/

I was Senior Engineer, doing all manner of time and attendence computer
systems, fire and alarm systems and had clearence to do all the repair,
installation and maint of time and attendence systems in most of
Californias state prisons. Which is where I ran into Charlie Manson,
which Ive mentioned before.

Humm..lets see..I started up, developed and ran the alarm division for
an alarm company for 15 yrs prior to that..West Side Security which
became

http://www.mssecurityservices.com/

I also did investigations, taught firearms training and tactical.
I still have my dress uniform (still fits) and my Captains badge #1, in
my "Love Me" case.

I was also a Fresno Co. Deputy Sheriff for almost 8 of those same years.
So I stayed busy...too fucking busy actually. Cost me a lot, nearly cost
me a wife.

Oh..I ran a pawn shop for a while. Only 3 yrs though.. My dad was a
gemologist and horologist for 35 years with his own chain of stores..so
I grew up in the jewelry and timepiece business. And since I know a
smidge about firearms...shrug..we did really well, until the owner
decided to add a sex shop ..and the city council and he bumped
heads..and then ultimately pulled out after the city started making it
rough on him.

The only store he has left after I pulled the plug.

http://santabarbara.citysearch.com/profile/767903/santa_maria_ca/diamond_jewelry_loan_3.html

His ex owns the #1, in Burbank. Nice guy..but was a bit full of
himself..which doesnt get it in small rural towns in that business. His
wife on the other hand..the poor lady had some serious medical
issues..and she was an utter nutcase because of it. I never did find
out what happened to her.

Prior to that, I worked in the oil fields here and there, was in Vietnam
twice, shrug...worked through highschool as a ski
instructor,lumberjack,photographer..the usual.

In the past 40 yrs..I think Ive been unemployed for a total of hummm...6
days.

Now as to the property tax thing...ayup..I sure owe some of those. The
records are not by any means current. On the other hand...I own my
place lock stock and barrel. And Ive been working hard on paying the
back taxes. The ex did quite a number on me, as I had thought she was
paying those taxes for most of those years..and she hadnt. Crom knows I
gave her the money to pay em.

Which is one of the several reasons she is now my ex. One of the
reasons...shrug.
She admitted that she hated the small town we live in..and figured that
if we lost the place..we would have to move. As it turned out..she
moved..I stayed. <VBG>..then she had a major heart attack
(genetic..killed her dad, one brother and crippled another...all of them
at age 45...they had an Experation Date). Now I take care of her and
she takes care of the homestead as best as she can when Im on the road.
We have come to terms with each other..and she knows Im not planning on
going anywhere for a while.

Can I walk on water? Nope. Am I respected in my community and in my
industry? Ayup.

Am I respected on Usenet, which is my place to play games with Leftwing
extremist fringe kooks? Who knows. Frankly..I dont much care.
Its a faceless group of people. Though I have met a few of the regulars
over the years, and like nearly all of them that Ive met.

I keep asking the Leftwing Extremists to come visit...but all they do is
spew, run in circles and scream and shout. They make rude noises, pout
a lot and generally act like the mentally ill, retarded buffoons that
they are. But they never show up. Well there is that one guy..but he
didnt stay long. Left his car behind though. They never did find out
where he ran off to. He probably got lost in the desert and the coyotes
ate him. Stupid bastard never did have a brain in his head. But
then..he was a violent stupid and buffoonish leftwinger. Shrug..and the
nation is much better off with him deep..er..missing

And they (leftwingers) are all butt stupid. Cant pour piss out of a
boot, not even if the instructions are on the heel.

In fact..thats pretty much how all the readers here view you. Dumb as a
bag of cat shit, and trying hard to make yourself look good.
Unsucessfully btw. But then..you are obviously mentally ill so some
folks take pity on you. Others on the other hand..added you to the List
for removal during the Great Cull.

No idea who is gonna claim your scalp, couldnt care less. But I will be
tickled when I get a video or snapshot of your ending.

Sure you arent going to come "take care" of me? I know a guy that would
love to have company. I could put you right next to him. Well..close
enough anyways.

Gunner

Swatting Moonbatz

Apr 7, 2010, 8:09:11 AM4/7/10
On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 06:47:04 +0000 (UTC), Curly Surmudgeon
<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:

Sounds like you're running away from your beliefs in the face of
public opinion.