Re: Pill for "food without the calories" does not work

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2012, 6:49:03 PM7/5/12
W. Baker wrote:
> GysdeJongh wrote:
>
> : <http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-07-undoit-pill-blocks-fat-carbs.html>
>
> : A company advertising a pill that "will 'undo' 5g of fat and 210g of carbs"
> : must remove advertisements for the product and publish a retraction on its
> : website, a review panel has ruled.
>
> : The ruling against the "undoit pill" by the complaints resolution panel of
> : the Therapeutic Goods Administration follows a complaint by Ken Harvey, an
> : Adjunct Associate Professor in the School of Public Health at La Trobe
> : University. Professor Harvey says he is particularly concerned about
> : "complementary medicines and weight loss products that tap into Australia's
> : problem with obesity".
>

> : According to claims that appeared on undoit.com.au, the undoit pill "lets
> : you have the cake without the calories. The snack without the guilt. The
> : taste without the tummy". The pill "binds the fat and carbs from your snack
> : while it's still in your stomach and stops them from being absorbed."
>
> Many many years ago there was a similar ad for a single little white pill
> that will let you eat all you want. This was, IIRC in France. It turened
> out to be a tapeworm egg. Yeah, it worked:-)

Smarter to hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food
thereby stopping the overeating without harmful undernourishment.

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91c1431a6b413912?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2012, 7:46:58 PM7/9/12
Report not abuse
parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
>
> World Hunger:

Lie.

That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
eat.

> Of the 7,014,490,217 current total world population 914,723,604 are
> wonderfully undernourished and have worms.

Lie.

Being either undernourished or having worms or both is not wonderful.

> We both win Doctor Chung.

Lie.

Your lying means you lose.

> The 8,200 who die today of starvation are the losers.

Lie.

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." -- Apostle Paul
(Philippians 1:21) referring to the fact that sinning stops when
someone dies for there are no thoughts in the grave.

Those who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed among the 8,200 will be
raised up from the dead victorious when our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth returns on that appointed day known only to the Father when
He will judge the living and the dead.

If everyone were to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food then by
GOD's Law of Mass Action there'd be no more starvation in this world.
Yes, gluttony is the greatest sin because not only has it killed two
immortals (i.e. Adam&Eve) from the outset, it's killing more children
(via starvation and diseases like diabetes) than any other sin.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/34568ea05e07ad12?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear Dr. Chung,
> >> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> >> I'm sure he'll want a list of your findings to go along with all my
> >> oversea ports of call.
> >
> > Not when he reads that you advocate that people ingest tapeworms to
> > lose weight :-)
>
> Dear Dr. Chung,
> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> he'll not care about what I advocate...

Tapeworms are parasites and your doctor would comprehend what's
written here even if you feign ignorance :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41326cb7e90e12a7?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Do you check all food on a scales as you say, or do you estimate at times?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) mindfully chooses to weigh
>> **all** his meals as he has written above and shown on Facebook with
>> all glory to GOD (Philippians 4:13).
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9f3fd765e71beb5?
>>
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
>> diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
>> holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
>> stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
>> fasting.
>>
>>> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
>>> automatically.
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?
>>
>> Being infected by parasites is not healthy.
>>
>> Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
>> His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.
>>
>> May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
>> did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
>> clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
>> of Nazareth. Amen.

> Another pox from sightwalker.

Lie.

All can see that what is requested for you is parasites (not an
infection by a pox virus) from GOD per your own advice:

"If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm
approach automatically." -- Jimmy the parasite-infested Alpha

May GOD bless the parasites inside you, Jimmy, more than ever so they
will consume you faster than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1eec80bfbeb08270?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91c1431a6b413912?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andy W

Jul 9, 2012, 7:50:26 PM7/9/12
On Jul 10, 12:46 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Your lying means you lose.

You have lied. You changed my post to say things I did not say. That
means you lose.

Nobody wants you loser.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2165270/Dr-Andrew-Chung-advocates-wonderfully-hungry-friends-Ebony-Berry-accused-starving-daughter.html

Hope Simmers

Jul 9, 2012, 7:59:59 PM7/9/12
On Jul 9, 5:46 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MaD/PhrauD" wrote:

(snipped - please stop giving medical "advice" to the unwary)

"A mother who is accused of starving her daughter to death after the
16-year-old died weighing just 40 pounds was obsessed with the
teachings of a doctor who advocates being 'wonderfully hungry.'

Dr Andrew Chung, a cardiologist who graduated from one of the most
prestigious medical schools in the nation, mixes scripture with his
medical advice and encourages his followers to eat just two pounds a
day -- less than half what the average American consumes.

Ebony Berry, 38,is friends with Dr Chung, he said. After her daughter,
Markea Blakely-Berry, died on Saturday and she was arrested for
murder, Dr Chung also visited her in jail.

Now, it is revealed police have questioned the controversial doctor
about the teen's horrific death."

http://tinyurl.com/73djmr6

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2012, 7:08:26 PM7/17/12
Yes, gluttony is the deadliest sin because not only has it killed two

raven1

Jul 17, 2012, 7:18:31 PM7/17/12
On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:08:26 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Your lying means you lose.

Your quack advice that killed a girl means you'll be going to jail.

---
raven1
aa # 1096
EAC Vice President (President in charge of vice)
BAAWA Knight

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2012, 6:46:57 PM7/26/12

Mike Lovell

Jul 26, 2012, 7:05:55 PM7/26/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2012, 7:27:51 PM7/26/12
Mike Lovell wrote:
> > parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> >>
> >> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
> >>
> >> World Hunger:
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
> > eat.
>
> Can you graduate medical school if you don't know the difference between
> dying and dead?

You, Mike, will not be able to comprehend this much less attend
medical school without knowing that the dead are separated from the
dying not by lack of hunger but rather by lack of vital signs such as
blood pressure, respiration, and pulse.

So don't be an Ayoob:

CBK

Jul 26, 2012, 9:33:06 PM7/26/12
On Jul 26, 4:27 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> You, Mike, will not be able to comprehend this

The only person who truly comprehends your gobbledygook rationale is
you.

Congratulations Andy, you found some people alt.atheism to pay some
attention to you, since everyone in sci.med.cardiology,
alt.support.diabetes, misc.health.alternative and
alt.christnet.christianlife learned to completely ignore you a long
time ago.

Mike Lovell

Jul 26, 2012, 9:52:30 PM7/26/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2012, 10:50:01 PM7/26/12
Mike Lovell wrote:

> >> Can you graduate medical school if you don't know the difference between
> >> dying and dead?
> >
> > You, Mike, will not be able to comprehend this much less attend
> > medical school without knowing that the dead are separated from the
> > dying not by lack of hunger but rather by lack of vital signs such as
> > blood pressure, respiration, and pulse.
>
> So the dying *can* eat! ;-)

No, the dying cannot eat because they are not hungry, which means
they've lost the ability to eat.

The dying are separated from stable patients by their not being able
to eat though they still have vital signs such as blood pressure,
respiration, and pulse.

> Oh and now I have your attention...
>
> YOU CAUSED THE DEATH OF A YOUNG INNOCENT GIRL!

No, teaching parents to feed their children the right amount, which is
32 ounces of daily food, thereby stopping the overfeeding without
harmful undernourishment is saving the lives of countless numbers of
children from either type-2 diabetes, heart disease, but also
starvation:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=16661077
Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Mike Lovell

Jul 26, 2012, 11:07:48 PM7/26/12
Message has been deleted

Mike Lovell

Jul 26, 2012, 11:37:44 PM7/26/12

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Jul 30, 2012, 8:15:11 AM7/30/12
On 7/26/2012 6:46 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>
>> "Hunger is starvation." -- Satan

>> World Hunger:
>
> Lie.
>
> That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
> eat.

charlie ur too silly for words..
Jimmy "with a GeD" Alpha

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Jul 30, 2012, 8:23:33 AM7/30/12

> >> Can you graduate medical school if you don't know the difference
between
> >> dying and dead?
> >
> > You, Mike, will not be able to comprehend this much less attend
> > medical school without knowing that the dead are separated from the
> > dying not by lack of hunger but rather by lack of vital signs such as
> > blood pressure, respiration, and pulse.
>
> So the dying *can* eat! ;-)

No, the dying cannot eat because they are not hungry, which means
they've lost the ability to eat.

The dying are separated from stable patients by their not being able
to eat though they still have vital signs such as blood pressure,
respiration, and pulse.

that's just stupid sightwalker, we're all dying!
Jimmy "sweet" Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 8, 2012, 9:02:24 PM8/8/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2012, 5:14:38 PM8/19/12

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Aug 19, 2012, 6:45:38 PM8/19/12
On 8/19/2012 5:14 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the why for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Julie, let Jimmy give insight on why you girls feel you're always
*starving*.

> No you are not.

You see Dr sightwalker is right, you're not really starving for food,
but *starving* for sex, making baby. Mother nature/evolution over aeons
programed you to know fat was the healthy way to have children. Hence
this is one of the reasons on average the fat women can enjoy sex more
than her skinny counter part. Fat gives you the feeling of security,
skinny and you'll be more suicidal. Why do you think men take ladies out
to eat? It's to ready them for sex! That's why a medium pizza and a
little sex work so well together. Beer gives a filling feeling too and a
little buzz, hence beer is great for sexual stimulation.

This is from Jimmy not some text book but true none the less, I say have
a BLT and beer then go bang them calories off doing your part to make
someone else happy too.

I hope this helps you understand your *starving* is coming from your
loin's, telling you to have beer and get wild! If you *starve* a lot,
drink lite beer and enjoy having the extra pounds pounded off.

The tripe about omars or omers or whatever from sightwalker makes for
wonderful humor, but from a dreadfully sick chap who may only want to
sell you his little diet book and not care about your well being?

Do for free as Jimmy tells ya, and make the world a better place.
Jimmy "vote King Obama" Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2012, 9:08:15 PM8/31/12
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2012, 9:10:06 PM9/13/12

Virgil

Sep 14, 2012, 8:12:12 PM9/14/12
In article
<2e125139-bef4-4561...@d6g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
> eat.

Except that all sorts of creatures will eat even when dying.

E.g., sharks.

So that ABChung is, as usual, quite wrong!

And following his advice, either religious or medical, can be hazardous
to your health.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 27, 2012, 11:28:24 PM9/27/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 11, 2012, 9:43:32 PM10/11/12

Uergil

Oct 11, 2012, 10:59:27 PM10/11/12
In article
<b4c3aa15-24b1-4561...@z8g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
--
"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less
remote from the- truth who believes nothing than

Happy Oyster

Oct 12, 2012, 4:33:31 PM10/12/12
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:43:32 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD bless the parasites inside you, Jimmy, more than ever so they
>will consume you faster than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
>Nazareth. Amen.

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a swine. On his online deathlist he hast
the names of more than 260 persons he wants dead. Merkea Berry is
already dead.

If you notice that Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung approaches people,
do call the police.
===================

******************
W A R N I N G
******************

Here are some URLs of news media articles and videos on the death of
Markea Berry:

Ebony Berry, Mom who starved teen daughter Markea to death, linked to
'hunger' cure Doc (Video)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ebony-berry-mom-starved-teen-daughter-markea-death-linked-hunger-cure-doc-video-article-1.1103172

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's mom ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJE0OPIR81HG0GU23

DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

"Being Hungry is Wonderful": Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as
Part of a �Hunger Cult�
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

Dr Andrew Chung advocates 'wonderfully hungry' and is friends with
Ebony Berry, accused of starving daughter
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

The doctor behind the �hunger cult� that obsessed a mother who
�starved her 16-year-old daughter to death�
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

Hunger is Starvation.
Starvation leads to Death.
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/grand_rapids/hungry-doctor-sees-starved-girls-mom

"Keith Ayoob, director of the nutrition clinic at the Rose F. Kennedy
Center in the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, called
Chung's two-pound rule "disturbing"."
http://southcobb.patch.com/articles/mableton-cardiologist-may-have-influenced-mother-to-starve-teen

If you notice that Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung approaches people,
do call the police. There must be an end to that crime.

http://www.twitter.com/aribertdeckers http://www.Journalist.is
http://www.kindersprechstunde.at http://www.pharmamafia.com
http://www.medulla.at http://www.ariplex.com/folia
http://www.ariplex.com/pixaloid http://www.ariplex.com/lyme/lymeblog

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 25, 2012, 7:57:58 PM10/25/12
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Oct 25, 2012, 7:59:49 PM10/25/12

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, Andrew B. Chung
said, "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said by the man himself regarding his false Biblical
interpretations.

The Bible says, "While evildoers and impostors will go from bad to
worse, deceiving and being deceived" 2 Timothy 3:13

This is why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

1 Corinthians 12:3:
"Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God
says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except
by the Holy Spirit"

Regarding the misinterpretation of this Bible verse explained and what
the verse actually means:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LL7AhTdZHas

Proof that just saying the words "Jesus is Lord" without meaning is
meaningless by an atheist saying "Jesus is Lord" over and over again
without meaning it and without being saved by it:

False premise regarding 1 Corinthians 12:3 debunked:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1
>
> Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Jesus is LORD."
>
> Non-christian: "So what?"
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
>
> Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> Self-proclaimed-christian:
>
> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Why that being able to say "Jesus is Lord" is not proof of being born
again by an atheist saying it over and over.

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we
are not unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

**False hope of salvation explained - why just saying "Jesus is
Lord"... like the atheist did.... isn't enough**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viiy5qljk94

False interpretation of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

Correct interpretation of Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Oct 25, 2012, 8:00:16 PM10/25/12
"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the
single gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by
hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

"Hunger Starvation":
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

"Stop Hunger Now":
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

"OVERWEIGHT DIABETES PATIENTS LIVE LONGER":
http://www.redorbit.com/news/video/health_2/1112679920/overweight-diabetes-patients-live-longer/

"Overweight, obese people living longer even with diabetes":
http://preview.tinyurl.com/9tpfk43

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer":
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Excess Pounds, but Not Too Many, May Lead to Longer Life":
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/health/26weight.html

"Portland researchers find slightly overweight people live longer than
normal-weight people":
http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2009/06/portland_researchers_find_slig.html

"A Little Extra Weight Protects People From Early Death":
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623133523.htm

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Oct 25, 2012, 8:00:42 PM10/25/12
When I typed the words "Andrew Chung Starvation" into Google, this
is what came up:

Ebony Berry, Mom who starved teen daughter Markea to death, linked to
'hunger' cure Doc (Video)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ebony-berry-mom-starved-teen-daughter-markea-death-linked-hunger-cure-doc-video-article-1.1103172

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's ...
http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2012/06/27/update-dr-andrew-chung-admits-he-spoke-with-starved-teens-mom-ebony-berry/

Uergil

Oct 25, 2012, 10:04:39 PM10/25/12
In article
<8d4d0b7e-b0d1-4660...@z2g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Oct 26, 2012, 7:11:03 PM10/26/12
On 10/25/2012 7:57 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

Jimmy may be parasite-infested, but who is saying Jimmy should be
charged with capital-murder?
Jimmy Alpha GeD

oceall...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2012, 7:03:27 AM10/27/12
A crackpot physician spat:

> May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

A Google search of "Andrew Chung Starvation" produced the following:
--
Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD - Behavioral Science.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2012, 8:25:55 PM11/8/12

The Irishman

Nov 8, 2012, 10:12:44 PM11/8/12

"Dr. Jesus" <bellyfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415
>
> Chunk apparently doesn't want people to see this. All the more reason
> to watch.

There's one thing to keep in mind regarding this type of person; in
his mind he is always right. *Always*. That's why he publishes a
letter form his superior telling him he was fired for being unfit. In
his mind they were wrong, they were unfit, they were all at fault.
Everyone was in the wrong, except for him.

Same goes for the voice-mail he posted from a church banning him from
returning. Again, in his mind, he did nothing wrong. He was 100%
right. It's all of them who were wrong, they were unfit, they were at
fault. Everyone is wrong, except for him.

He says pointblank in the interview, that the people who disagree with
him the most, who are against him the most, are actual Christians
regarding his gobbledygook interpretations. But once again, that's
because in his mind, he is right and all of them are wrong.

This is because, apparently in his mind he has convinced himself that
his every thought comes to him directly from God. Therefore since God
can't be wrong about anything, then neither can he be wrong about
anything. Apparently in his mind, to disagree with him is to disagree
with God Himself.

Apparently in his mind, when you're listening to that video, you are
listening to God Himself speaking directly through him.

It's all summed up in this short message from Dr. Gene Getz :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Or in this one from pastor Tommy Bertoli:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Gene Getz: http://ccbt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=12

Tommy Bertoli: http://www.tommybertoli.com/

Note in the second message how Bertoli talks about arrogance and then
do a Google groups search for how often he has been called arrogant.
There's so much of what both Getz and Bertoli say, that seems to so
directly apply to Andrew B. Chung it's as if they are specifically
talking about him . And basically that's pretty much exactly what they
are doing, sadly enough.

It gives one an exact blueprint of the sort of individual you're
dealing with when it comes to Andrew thus far.

Those messages. Combined with his self published letter of termination
and his self published verbal banishment from an ordinary mainstream
orthodox Christian fellowship, pretty much seems to tell you all you
need to know about him in a nutshell.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0155115b8f5508a8

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081

--
Hunger is starvation.

Uirgil

Nov 8, 2012, 11:06:28 PM11/8/12
In article
<4c6a7de9-f0b6-4c8d...@v9g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

.

Nov 11, 2012, 8:35:53 AM11/11/12
A Google search for the word "hunger" in conjunction with the word
"starvation" produced these synonymous results:

[...]

Also discovered was:

.

.

Nov 11, 2012, 3:09:12 PM11/11/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 15, 2012, 7:04:08 AM11/15/12
Andrew's internet attention has withered away like the fig
tree in Matthew 21:19 and much for the same reason.

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems doubtful there ever was a blessing to begin with.
But he has managed to gain some new attention:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa1e56befc127f7a

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev 3:5).

Obviously a promise that someone's name will *not* be blotted out once it's
written there :-)

Behold:P
Dr. John F. MacArthur, a Holy Spirit filled Bible teacher, who is
considered by mainstream Christianity
as one of the best theologians of all time, explains why someone's name
*will never* be
blotted from the Book of Life (Rev 3:5), as Dr. Brian G. Kelley has
categorically stated all along:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77BDAgzEAs

> (Rev20:15)

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life" (Rev 20:15).

Obviously those people's names were never written there to begin with.

> Behold
> as thehttp://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Andrew Chung saying that "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are
against me the most, are actual Christians".

> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

True, as proven by an atheist saying it to make fun of this
misinterpretation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Here's a more correct interpretation of 1 Corinthians 12:3
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0dacd14600c2ad

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Is this Andrew's unwitting confession that he's been taken captive by the
devil?

> This physician has not made that claim
> for he is not a Bible teacher

Nor does he interpret Scripture correctly and he acknowledges by confessing:
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

> Any born-again Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

This is the sort of gobbledygook that's gotten him expelled from true
Christian fellowships:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'"

Yes, just like the atheist in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even demons can say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

That must be a lie because:

> It is most assuredly, without doubt, a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c84182c553f6fbd?hl=en

Switches to yet another lie:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOQ9-LTbos

Once again, unscriptural unorthodox mixed up gobbledygook - but some might
say that he appears demon possessed.

> Suggested additional
> reading:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5

Indeed :-).

> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/49952be24bf566c1
>
> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try, but: "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not
unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

> (2 Timothy 3:13).
> "But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and
> being deceived."

Except for the elect who see them for what they are and expel them:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
> LORD" as seen on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

The infinitive > irregular verb > "is" doesn't exist in Koine Greek: "oudeis
dynatai eipein KYRIOS IESOUS ei me en pneumati hagio": "no one can say Lord
Jesus if not in Spirit Holy"
http://biblos.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm
The parrot did indeed say, "KYRIOS IESOUS" i.e. "Jesus Lord"

> For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Truth is simply reality

Yep.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6
> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote
> 1 Corinthians 12:3b.

As demonstrated here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes Andrew cursing Christians again <sigh>...

> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

From the same thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2130bd18842c13e3

> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

From the same thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55

> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8

A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than his
being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew's prayers of this nature go unanswered and that he
completely lacks discernment.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD is alive and very well :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/5f88a360d1c8766f

> Meanwhile this physician

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d41a331208c0306

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/45876ad33454c51e

--
Hunger is starvation:

Hunger is starvation

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2012, 12:01:38 AM11/25/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 25, 2012, 2:47:42 AM11/25/12
Happy Oyster <-*-*.@.*-*-> wrote:

> Duke wrote:
>
> > Markea Berry isn't eating anything today because of you.
>
> So it is. she is dead. And Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung shits on her grave.

By telling everyone how Markea Blakely-Berry is going murder people's
family members as a ghost <sigh>.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in vain:

> May [Chung's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Chung's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081

Reported as forwarded by several people to investigators in the Markea
Berry case such as:

Sheriff Neil Warren, Cobb County Sheriff's Office neil.warren @
cobbcounty.org

And to Jaye Watson, from 11 Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

Cobb County, GA District Attorney
http://www.cobbda.com/

Also for consideration:

FBI - Atlanta
http://www.fbi.gov/atlanta/

Alabama Board of Medical Examiners and Medical Licensure Commission of
Alabama.
http://www.albme.org/complaint.html

Central State Hospital - Georgia's hospital for the mentally ill.
http://www.centralstatehospital.org/

"Anyone wanting to ensure this cracked nut doesn't get someone else
killed should do the same."

11 Alive News interview with Andrew B. Chung regarding the case:
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415

Headlines regarding Markea Berry case:

"DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER"
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

Virgil

Nov 25, 2012, 3:20:24 AM11/25/12
In article
<34dc3bbb-1614-4921...@d17g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> That which is dying is
the remainder of ABChung's few brain cells.

> > Of the 7,014,490,217 current total world population 914,723,604 are
> > wonderfully undernourished
>
> Your lying means you lose.

But it is Chung who keeps lying!

So it must be Chung who keeps losing!

> > The 8,200 who die today of starvation are the losers.

Happy Oyster

Nov 25, 2012, 4:59:57 AM11/25/12
Yes, Chung lies all day long.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2012, 8:26:38 PM12/6/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2012, 8:52:10 PM12/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2013, 8:42:17 PM1/5/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2013, 7:03:02 PM1/23/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2013, 8:15:45 PM2/13/13
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#04037)

Ken

Feb 13, 2013, 9:10:01 PM2/13/13
CHUNG DA CHINK

Reg Griswold

Feb 14, 2013, 5:02:01 PM2/14/13
History of pharmaceutical interests

"In the early half of the 20th century, petrochemical giants organized
a coup on the medical research facilities, hospitals and universities.
The Rockefeller family sponsored research and donated sums to
universities and medical schools which had drug based research. They
further extended this policy to foreign universities and medical
schools where research was drug based through their "International
Education Board".

Establishments and research which were were not drug based were
refused funding and soon dissolved in favor of the lucrative
pharmaceutical industry. In 1939 a "Drug Trust" alliance was formed by
the Rockefeller empire and the German chemical company I.G. Farben
(Bayer). After World War II, I.G. Farben was dismantled but later
emerged as separate corporations within the alliance. Well known
companies included General Mills, Kellogg, Nestle, Bristol-Myers
Squibb, Procter and Gamble, Roche and Hoechst (Sanofi-Aventis).

The Rockefeller empire, in tandem with Chase Manhattan Bank (now JP
Morgan Chase), owns over half of the pharmaceutical interests in the
United States. It is the largest drug manufacturing combine in the
world. Since WWII, the pharmaceutical industry has steadily netted
increasing profits to become the world's second largest manufacturing
industry; [3], [4] after the arms industry.

The Rockefeller Foundation was originally set up in 1904 as the
General Education Fund. The RF was later formed in 1910 and issued a
charter on May 14, 1913 with the help of Rockefeller millions.
Subsequently, the foundation placed it's own "nominees" in federal
health agencies and set the stage for the "reeducation" of the public.
A compilation of magazine advertising reveals that as far back as
1948, larger American drug companies spent a total sum of
$1,104,224,374 for advertising. Of this sum, Rockefeller-Morgan
interests (which went entirely to Rockefeller after Morgan's death)
controlled about 80%. [5] See also AMA."

reg

The Doctor

Feb 14, 2013, 5:32:12 PM2/14/13
In article <36nqh8duahf97nrqk...@4ax.com>,
Google Rockefeller Illunminati and prepare for a shock!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Birthdate : 29 Jan 1969 Redhill UK

Dakota

Feb 15, 2013, 12:18:00 AM2/15/13
A Google search for any keyword string that includes the word
"illuminati' will always return shocking results. Sane people are
shocked that so many crazy people take Illuminati nonsense seriously.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 7, 2013, 11:45:25 PM3/7/13
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#04037)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2013, 11:10:22 PM4/7/13
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2013, 9:28:49 PM5/17/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 18, 2013, 9:56:03 PM5/18/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2013, 11:00:15 PM5/19/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 21, 2013, 4:29:31 PM5/21/13

Jimmy Alpha GeD

May 21, 2013, 6:51:04 PM5/21/13
On 5/21/2013 4:29 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>
>> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
>>
>> World Hunger:

Hunger is to starvation as you sightwalker are to Christianity, no one
is fooled when a person who is starving for a McDouble is but hungry,
nor is anyone fooled by your misinformation of the Bible you're Christian.

You paste many words, and it would seem most are meant to beguile as NO
doctors come here and concur with a thing you say, nor do spiritual
advisers of any faith acknowledge here in the groups you know anything
of the Bible.

You will never be known as "the good Chinaman". You sightwalker are a joke.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

kni...@baawa.com

May 21, 2013, 11:07:43 PM5/21/13
Could you trim your newsgroup to cut alt.atheism? Our quota for
religious asshole's is filled this month.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Ken

May 21, 2013, 11:29:48 PM5/21/13
Only an Insane or Mentally Defective Obsessive Compulsive Quack like
Chung da Chink
would waste hours EVERY DAY repeating the same worthless,
mindless, useless, pointless BULLSHIT that everyone ignores

Jimmy Alpha GeD

May 21, 2013, 11:57:10 PM5/21/13
Thank you for your nice note.

When the crazed sightwalker does I'll consider, but even if you don't
know the lord you can still learn how to set up traps so you can finish
your life a lost soul by use of a filter.

Be blessed, I hope this helps?
Jimmy Alpha

kni...@baawa.com

May 22, 2013, 9:30:21 AM5/22/13
On Tue, 21 May 2013 23:57:10 -0400, Jimmy Alpha GeD
<Jimmy...@operamail.com> wrote:

>> Could you trim your newsgroup to cut alt.atheism? Our quota for
>> religious asshole's is filled this month.

>Thank you for your nice note.
>
>When the crazed sightwalker does I'll consider, but even if you don't
>know the lord you can still learn how to set up traps so you can finish
>your life a lost soul by use of a filter.
>
>Be blessed, I hope this helps?
>Jimmy Alpha

I don't have a soul to lose, Spanky. That's something you
brainwashed religers think you have so your Magic Pixie's legion of
parasites/shaman can control you.

Why does you god let millions of children die of starvation when he
could give them Manna like he did for the Moses character?

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 22, 2013, 1:10:53 PM5/22/13
an atheist asked:

> Why does you god let millions of children die of starvation when he
> could give them Manna like he did for the Moses character?

Source:
http://bit.ly/11c8QgW

"For now, I am allowing you to murder children by your eating their
portion of food in your commission of the sin of gluttony for then it
would be absolutely right for you to die as a consequence." -- Holy
Spirit (Proverbs 23:2 and Romans 6:23)

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Ken

May 22, 2013, 2:29:33 PM5/22/13
Only an Insane Obsessive Compulsive Quack like Chung da Chink would
spend several hours
EVERY DAY endlessly repeating his same worthless, mindless,
pointless, useless BULLSHIT

John H. Gohde

May 22, 2013, 5:25:07 PM5/22/13
Huh?

Sounds like your describing Bob Officer and Woody to moi, not to
mention Lu.

Should I add Ken to the list? I think so!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2013, 2:11:26 AM5/23/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2013, 7:19:22 AM5/25/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2013, 7:15:03 AM5/26/13
an atheist asked:

> Why does you god let millions of children die of starvation when he
> could give them Manna like he did for the Moses character?

Source:
http://bit.ly/11c8QgW

"For now, I am allowing you to murder children by your eating their
portion of food in your commission of the sin of gluttony for then it
would be absolutely right for you to die as a consequence." -- Holy
Spirit (Proverbs 23:2, John 5:14, and Romans 6:23)

Ken

May 26, 2013, 11:08:38 AM5/26/13
Only an Insane Obsessive Compulsive Quack like Chung da Chink would
spend several hours
EVERY DAY endlessly repeating his same worthless, mindless,
pointless, useless religious BULLSHIT

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 27, 2013, 2:01:52 AM5/27/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD